Author Topic: MIKAH v VERONICA TAYLOR  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MIKAH v VERONICA TAYLOR
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:33:10 PM »
 Please post all RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 05/28/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/29/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MIKAH v VERONICA TAYLOR
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 07:32:52 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 06/03/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 06/04/2016  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
MIKAH v VERONICA TAYLOR
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 12:48:34 AM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "THINGS END.  BUT MEMORIES LAST FOREVER."
DAYS UNTIL INTO THE VOID V: 5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah stood there and looked at her daughter as she slept in the second room of the hotel suite that Mikah had booked for them in Tokyo.  She had been having a somewhat of a good time in Tokyo now that she had both Drake and Leighton in her life.  Leighton wanted to travel with her at all times now that school was out and Mikah wasn’t opposed to it this time.  Leighton wasn’t a baby anymore and she knew what to do when her mother was in the ring and that was something Mikah wasn’t sure that she was ready to handle.  

Mikah sits down on the bed, looking at Leighton as the soon-to-be eleven year old sleeps.  She reaches out and tucks the blonde locks of hair behind Leighton’s ear.  It was times like these that Mikah really missed Christian Othniel.  He deserved to be apart of his daughter’s life but instead he had been selfish and OD’d.  And so he wasn’t here on Earth to share in these moments with Leighton or with Mikah and it hurt Mikah every day to think about that but she tried to be strong, especially for Leighton.  It had been hard telling Leighton that her father had died as Mikah had only told Leighton a few years ago that Christian was her father and so Mikah felt that Leighton was cheated time with the father that she only knew for those few select years.  How could she tell an eleven year old that life wasn’t fair?  Mikah leans down and presses her lips against Leighton’s temple, kissing it softly.

;;MIKAH  “I love you, Leighton.”

Her voice was soft and quiet as she looks at Leighton before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.  She glances over at Drake, who was watching TV or doing only God knows what.  She walks over and sits down on the couch and just lets her mind wander.  Back to the time when she was running around in PWT with Jacob Mitchell, Christian Othniel, Bedlam, and the other members of the group.  Leighton was only six years old when Mikah introduced him to her, five years ago.  It took her a year after that to even realize that Christian was Leighton’s father, remembering the coincidental time that her and Christian had sex before she was even in wrestling.

F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K TO 2011

She had gotten close to Christian Othniel within a year after PWT had closed its doors and it was a surprise that she and him had gotten along so well.  They got along so well that it was decided that they’d be put together in a storyline for IRX, the one company that Mikah absolutely loved.  She was comfortable around him to trust him entirely with her safety and that they way he treated her on screen was just an act because he was good to her behind the scenes.  She didn’t realize that he was Leighton’s father until he was talking about hooking up with this hot redhead on top of a bar after it had closed.  The color had drained from her face and he noticed instantly.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Miks, you okay?”

She looks at the other guys that he was talking to and blushes a bit before she nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, I’m okay.  I’m going to...take a walk.”

A frown crosses Christian’s face as Mikah walks out of the locker room, unsure of what had happened and looks at his fellow co-workers of IRX and they each shared a confused look of their own.  Mikah found herself walking down the hallway of the arena that IRX had booked for the show.  How was it that her best friend was the father of her six year old child?!  Was the world that cruel?  It was completely by coincidence that they had ran into one another again and this time in the wrestling world.  She knew that that wrestlers had a reputation for sleeping around and Christian had obviously been no different.  It was surprising however that he didn’t recognize her.  But her blonde hair was the one thing that was different from the time that they’d had sex.  How could he have known it was her?  And how could he have known she wound up pregnant from their tryst?

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Mikah, wait up.”

He had chosen to follow her, going after her to make sure that she was okay.  She stops, turning to look at him and offers him a small smile.  She couldn’t however mask her emotions this time and not with him.

;;MIKAH  “Did you need something, Mase?”

He smiles at her and he puts an arm around her neck in a friendly manner.  They were comfortable with one another that it wasn’t something that bothered them if they were touchy-feely or whatever.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Are you okay?  You left there in a hurry and I just wanted to make sure you’re okay.”

She smiled at him and noded her head, lying through her blinding white, straight teeth.

;;MIKAH  “I’m okay.  I promise.  We should probably talk, though.  Tomorrow?  Want to meet for coffee or lunch?”

She looked at him, a serious look in her eyes as she looked at him.  How was she going to tell him that he was Leighton’s father?

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Okay, whatever you need.  Lunch sounds good.”

He leaned in and kissed the side of her head and she had pushed him away in retaliation.  She had smiled at him to let him know that it wasn’t malicious intent to hurt his feelings.

;;MIKAH  “Great, I’ll text you.  I’ve got a Skype date with a six year old.  Catch you later.”

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Tell that adorable girl that I say hi.  Laters, Miks.”

She had watched him walk away and a small smile had crossed her face.  She was lucky that she was best friends with a good guy; even if he liked to pretend that he wasn’t a good guy.  She chose to leave the arena, wanting to make her Skype date with her daughter.

END OF F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K

Mikah glances over at Drake and smiles to herself.  As much as she still loved Masen Christian Othniel, she was happy with Drake.  She didn’t know if he was ever going to fill the void that Christian’s death left in her heart and she doubted that anything could replace Christian in her life.  She honestly didn’t want him to take Christian’s spot; she wanted to keep a special place in her heart for Christian and the rest could be Drake’s.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Wanna order take out, babe?”

A laugh rolls off of her tongue.  He had been strategizing for his match and whatever else he needed to do for the week.

;;MIKAH  “Isn’t it a little late for take out, babes?”

It had taken her a good two and a half days to get used to the time difference in Tokyo compared to her precious NYC.  But she was well adjusted now and couldn’t even imagine getting take out this late.  Plus, she’d get the urge to run early in the morning and she wasn’t sure how Drake would deal with that.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Never too late for take out, babe.  Or we could order room service.  I think the menu had chocolate covered strawberries on it.”

A weakness for her.  Usually she didn’t like chocolate or many sweets but cotton candy flavored ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries were her downfall.  Something she couldn’t deny.

;;MIKAH  “Chocolate covered strawberries do sound good. . .”

She knew he could sense the hesitation in her voice but the hesitation was there whenever they talked about food.  She didn’t eat much and she was trying to get better about balancing her food and her running but it was proving to be hard.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Great.  I’ll call down to the front desk and order some.  You sit tight babe.”

He winks at her and she blushes a bit even though they’d been together a couple of months now and he had met Leighton.  Things were going well for them.  Almost as well as it had gone when Mikah told Christian he was a father of a beautiful six year old little girl.

F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K TO 2011

Mikah was sitting in a booth in the back, her choice of caffeine in front of her and Christian’s was waiting for him.  She checked the time and wondered if he was even going to show up or if he had had something better to do than meet with her.  Her worries were pushed away when she sees him walk in, sporting a simple pair of jeans and one of his IRX graphic tees.  She had watched as he looked around the little shop before his eyes had landed on her.  She had smiled back at him and he walked over, pushing gently past the other people in the little cafe.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Hey, dollface.”

She had rolled her eyes at him having told him plenty of times to not call her dollface because she wasn’t a doll.  Or anything resembling a doll.

;;MIKAH  “Hey yourself.  I got you your favorite.”

She had watched as his eyes lit up with happiness and she watched as he finally sat down across from her to take a drink of the hot coffee.  She had been worried about telling him that Leighton was his daughter.  Was he going to believe her?  Or would he call her crazy?  And how could she prove it other than provide explicit details of their wild time in that super shitty bar she had worked at when she was 18 years old?

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “What’s up, Miks?  I can already tell something’s bothering you; I know you too well.”

It was what happened when two people worked closely together.  They either came to be best friends or they ended up hating one another.  Thankfully, Mikah and Christian had only grown closer as best friends.  She offers him a small smile before taking a drink of her caramel machiatto.

;;MIKAH  “I just….I wanted to talk to you about Leighton.”

She watched as a small look of confusion passed through his eyes and she had felt a pang of nerves in her stomach, believing that he was going to insist she was crazy.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “What about your adorable daughter?”

Could she really tell him?  Could she admit that he was her child’s father and they had met in NYC years ago and not in some shithole in Michigan?  What choice did she have?  He had deserved to know he fathered a child and Leighton deserved to know she had a father.

;;MIKAH  “I think I found her father.”

It hadn’t been the best way to tell him.  But she hadn't known the right way. She just wanted him to know.  She had known that much was important.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Oh yeah?  I didn't know you were looking for her father.”

;;MIKAH  “I wasn't.  Not really but I found him and I think he deserves to know.  He's a great guy and I think he'd be wonderful with her.”

It was getting out of hand.  The whole situation was seriously messed up.  He raised an eyebrow at her.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL   “Then you should tell him.”

She had thought she had given him enough hints or whatever. But he wasn't getting it.

;;MIKAH  “I'm trying to tell him right now.”

She watched his face and had watched as the realization crossed his face.  She had watched the emotions on his face and she felt slightly worried.  She was worried that maybe he didn’t want to know that they had made a baby over six years ago.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL   “What...how?!”

She looked at him, and had taken a drink of her caramel machiatto.  She wasn’t sure how she could convince him that Leighton was his without a paternity test.  And of course, if he wanted a paternity test, she would have gotten him one and she wouldn’t have been offended.

;;MIKAH  “I overheard you telling the guys about a time that you had hooked up with this redhead on top of a bar after the bar had closed….I was that girl, Mase.  The bar was a knock off version of Coyote Ugly and it was a shitty bar, so shitty that I can’t remember the name of it.  And before you ask or say that I’m not a redhead anymore, I know.  I changed my hair back to blonde.”

She could remember the emotions that were in his eyes as she revealed to him how she knew that he was Leighton’s father.  She then realized that he was too remembering the night that they had together before she had gotten into wrestling.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Shit.  You were the bartender that worked behind the bar and danced on the bar for entertainment.  But you went by a different name…”

He had looked to her, hoping that she could clear up that little part of confusion.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I did.  Mikah’s a rare name for a woman and I didn’t want to run into anybody that I would have known or could have known in the future so I went by the name MiKayla.”

He smirked at her, realizing that she had dirtied up her twin sister’s name in the city of New York.  She had really hated MiKayla back then.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “I had always felt that there was something familiar about you.  I just couldn’t put my finger on it.  Just wait till all our Natural Selection buddies hear about this!  I banged Mikah before anybody
in wrestling did!”

She had shaken her head at his comment but couldn’t help but laugh. At all the times that the guys
-excluding Jacob Mitchell, of course-had teased and taunted her about wanting to get in her pants, he had been the only one that had actually achieved it; they just hadn’t realized it at the time.

;;MIKAH  “I’m sure they’ll all be thrilled.  Do you...want to tell her or do you want me to tell her?”

The look on his face had changed and he leaned back, leaning against the booth’s cushioned seats.  She looked nervous as she wondered what he was thinking.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Do we have to tell her right now?  I mean, you did only JUST tell me. . .”

;;MIKAH  “I think she deserves to know too, Mase.  But we can wait if you want to…”

She then watched as more emotions and looks passed over his face and she couldn’t read them.  She finishes her drink and smiles at him.  She had felt relieved because he hadn’t freaked out like she thought that he might have.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “Fuck it, let’s tell her.  She’s my kid, she might as well know how awesome she is.”

He had winked at her and she rolled her eyes at how playfully arrogant he was with her.  She didn’t mind and had thought it was adorable.

;;MIKAH  “If you insist, Mase.”

She had winked back at him then they started talking about the IRX and how they had liked it and had liked working with one another.

END OF F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K

::DRAKE GREEN  “Are you alive over there?”

She blinks a few times before looking over at her boyfriend and offers him a small, shy smile.

;;MIKAH  “If I say no, does that let me off the hook for not paying attention to what you were saying?”

She smiles again at him before getting up and walking over to the chair he was sitting in and she plops herself down in his lap.  His hands instantaneously goes to her hips and she smiles again at him.  She leans down and gives him a small kiss.

::DRAKE GREEN  “You’re lucky you’re hot.”

She rolls her eyes at him.

;;MIKAH  “And you’re lucky I let you be seen with me.  So, I think we’re even there.”

She wrinkles her nose at him before moving into a straddling position on his lap.  He grins up at her, an eyebrow raised.

;;MIKAH  “Are you sure that you’re ready to compete?  I mean, Travis isn’t going to be exactly nice to you….”

::DRAKE GREEN  “Let me do the worrying about Travis and you do the worrying about Veronica Taylor.”

Mikah scoffs and rolls her eyes before getting off of Drake’s lap.  He reaches out for her, to pull her back onto his lap and she moves out of his grasp.

;;MIKAH  “You ruined the mood by mentioning her name.  And I’ve already beat her before, countless times.  I was never allies with her like you were with Travis.  I don’t believe in having allies.”

He just shakes his head at her as the there was a knock at the door.  She looks at him, expecting him to get the door.  He just rolls her eyes and gets up and he smacks her butt as he walks past her to get the door.

;;MIKAH  “Thanks, I hate talking to the help.”

He shoots her a look and she just blows him a kiss as he opens the door to get what he had ordered for them.  She watches him, a smile on her face and something other than disdain in her eyes.  Could it be love?

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "JUST AN IMITATION OF THE REAL THING."
DAYS UNTIL INTO THE VOID V: 4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM-LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

The room was spacious and in the front of the room was a stage and then there was a runway leading to the middle of the room.  There were chairs set up all around the room and people were seated in them and there was a SCW camera man at the back, ready to record.  Mikah was “backstage” working on her little project.  She had on a neon pink Chantilly Lace Unlined Demi bra that had purple straps and a purple bow in between her breasts and matching lace cheekini panties and both were from Victoria’s secret.

;;MIKAH  “God, I hate being this...exposed.”

She wasn’t a model even though she could have easily been one.  It wasn’t her thing; wrestling was her thing.  She adjusts the panties a little bit before putting her feet into silver stiletto heels.  She was all dolled up like usual; perfect make up and her blonde locks were in perfect, Victoria’s Secret Angel curls down her back.  She loved her hair and make up lady.  She winks at her before walking to the edge of the stage and gives a small sign to the camera man.

;;MIKAH  “Ready or not.”

She was talking to herself as if it really mattered.  She then walked out on the stage and posed before walking down the runway and doing typical model poses.  She tried not to glare at the people that were taking pictures of her before she walked back down the runway and stopped half way.  She then turned to face the camera and the other people before taking her heels off then sitting criss-cross style a’la CM Punk in the middle of the runway.  She grabs a microphone that somebody handed her and she smirks.

;;MIKAH  “See, that’s not so hard is it?  Walking down a runway in your bra and panties isn’t hard.”

She raises an eyebrow and presses her lips together a bit.  She gives a lengthy pause to let the people think.

;;MIKAH  “I’m not a model, shocking I know.  I’m a wrestler, through and through.  Even though it would be much easier being a model than a wrestler, I’m going to stick with wrestling.  Do you imbeciles want to know why I’m going to be sticking with wrestling?!”

She tilts her head to the side a bit, as if to wonder herself.

;;MIKAH  “Because I don’t want people to think I’m just another pretty face with a smokin’ body or whatever the kids are saying now a days.  And so I can keep kicking Veronica Taylor’s ass every chance I get because it’s fun to do.”

She laughs a bit before looking down at the stiletto heels that were on the runway in front of her.

;;MIKAH  “Veronica Taylor….”

Mikah again laughs, letting the noise roll easily off of her tongue.

;;MIKAH  “How many times is management going to book us against each other before they realize that I am just that much better than you are?!  How many times have we faced one another?!  I don’t keep track of my insignificant matches.  And I’m no historian like Mercedes Vargas is either.  But back to our past matches.  How many of our past matches did you win, Veronica?”

Mikah taps her index finger against her chin a couple of times before laughing, loudly.

;;MIKAH  “That’s right, Veronica!  You haven’t won any matches that you and I have been booked in because you suck.  It may not be a nice thing to say but I never claimed to be nice.  But then again, neither have you, have you?  I mean, you did rip off the Mean Girls movie to create such a stable using that name.  I’m still not sure why Paramount Pictures hasn’t sued you for copyright infringement, either.  Because I wouldn’t let somebody like you use something that I would have created.  But whatever, if they’re not bright enough to pursue such an easy case, then they deserve it.  Just like you deserve what’s coming to you on Sunday.”

She runs a hand through her tousled curls.

;;MIKAH  “Everybody on Twitter knows that I despise Japan and after I make you bleed through your mouth on Sunday and after Drake kicks Travis’ skull in, I’ll be getting the hell out of this godforsaken country.  I mean, seriously?!  Who comes up with these tours?!  Tour the East Coast of the United States, please.  I’d be more than happy to attend then.  Have a fucking pay-per-view in Madison Square Garden and I’d be happy to wrestle there.  Maybe I’d even cash in my rematch clause.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “But then again, maybe not.  I like not being champion.  I like not having the stress in my life of having to do stupid shit for people who obviously don’t give a shit about me.  And didn’t give a shit about me in the first place.  But I still believe that I am better than being booked in a match against Veronica Taylor.  For fucks sake.”

She was growly and not in a good mood.  But then again, when was she in a good mood when it come to SCW lately?

;;MIKAH  “I thought about not showing up at all and saying fuck it and fuck you to them because obviously they have no disrespect for me as their former Bombshell Champion.  And to think, I was the one who carried the division for practically nine months.  And I know you get tired of hearing me say that, almost as much as you get tired of hearing Veronica call people uggos or hunty.  But it’s the truth.  And the truth hurts.”

She takes a deep breath before laying back.

;;MIKAH  “Is modeling less stressful, Veronica?  I mean, if it is I could maybe understand why you do it.  But then again, what other talent do you have?  It’s obviously not wrestling.  You needed Delia, Mercedes, and Amanda to carry your ass when you were a group.  I know, that’s in the past and I’m dipping into an illegal well.  But let’s talk about who you are aligned with now. . .”

She sits back up and adjusts the bra, scowling as it was becoming a little itchy on her skin.

;;MIKAH  “Mass Media Miltia.  Or rather, should I say Kate Steele and Crystal MillAR.  Kate and I have never been in the ring together but I’ve beaten Crystal three times.  And I beaten you at least twice, if not more.  So by simple math, I’m better than your silly little stable or alliance.  I mean, it’s simple math really.  And no matter how much I like Kate or whatever, I’m sure I could beat her too.  But Veronica, I’m waiting to see if you actually think you stand a chance.  Because I know that you don’t stand a chance when it comes to me.  You excel in tag team wrestling and I excel in singles competition.  I don’t think that I could ever excel in tag team wrestling; it’s just not my thing.  But you’ve had months to learn how to be a singles competitor and you haven’t even really tried, if we’re being honest.”

She mock pouts at the camera for effect.

;;MIKAH  “I know I’ve been in a bit of a slump and I’m sure Tommy Knocks will point it out in this week’s edition of Hotwire and he can go suck a cock for all I care.  I’m half convinced that they're using you to try to boost me back up.  And I’m also almost certain that Christian Underwood is wishing that I was still his Bombshell Champion.  Because then the championship would still have some honor to it.  Why else would they make a stupid match like this between us, Veronica?!”

Mikah purses her lips, and raises her eyebrows at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Because they sure as hell don’t care about this match.  But I’m also sure they didn’t want to leave me off the card because of who the fuck knows why.  My feelings wouldn’t have been hurt if they had left me off.  They’re actually more hurt that they booked me in a match against you, of all people.  I could have understood being booked against somebody that made sense but this?  It doesn’t make sense at all.”

A sigh slips through her lips and she’s quiet for a moment, looking around the crowded room.

;;MIKAH  “Veronica, I’m not sure what you’re going to say about me but I’m sure it will be full of insults and things that don’t even make sense.  And I’m also sure you’ll bring your ugly ass, trailer trash boyfriend in on it as well, because that’s who you are.  I’m not going to mention my boyfriend because it seems like most of the bombshells in the back have a problem with who I’m dating.  So we’ll leave that in the dark.”

She flips her hair over her shoulders, exposing the bra a little bit more.

;;MIKAH  “You see, Sunday will come before we know it and we’ll have no choice but to compete against one another because that’s our jobs.  It’s not going to be a modeling contest.  It’s not going to be a who has better hair contest or a make up contest.  It’s going to be an actual wrestling match and I’m better at wrestling than you are, Veronica.  You may be better at modeling than I am, Veronica and that’s fine because that doesn’t take real talent but I don’t want to hear you say that you’re a better wrestler than I am.”

Mikah stands up and pulls the panties out of her butt and smirks at the camera before slipping her stilettos back on.  She then struts down to the end of the runway and stops.

;;Mkah  “Because if I do hear you say those stupid words, I will take so much joy in kicking your ass on Sunday.  And I will do everything in my power to make you bleed through your stupid mouth because you’ll deserve it.  And let’s face it, Veronica.”

She pauses to walk back down the runway, giving the SCW camera man a good view of her perfect ass.  She stops in the center of the stage before turning around.  A devious look was in her pretty eyes.

;;MIKAH  “You couldn’t beat me when I was champion and you won’t be able to beat me now.  Champion or not, I am still better than you.  And you will find that out on Sunday and I will make you remember why you lost to me so many times before.  And for me, that will be the second good thing about being in Japan.  The first good thing is getting the fuck out of here as soon as fucking possible.”

She could hear the boos and jeers from the crowds as she disses Japan again.

;;MIKAH  “I’d love to say that I can’t wait for our match but that’d be a lie.  The only thing I can’t wait for is Sunday to be over with so I can get back to normal.  But as for you, Veronica…”

She smirks and leans forward a little bit more.

;;MIKAH  “I hope you like the taste of  your own blood!”

A devious smile crosses her face before she winks.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao.”

And with that being the last word, she walks off the stage and the camera man makes sure he gets a good shot of her ass before it fades to black.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
MIKAH v VERONICA TAYLOR
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:50:05 PM »
 MEAN GIRL MEDIA

SCENE ONE

It had been a couple of weeks since one Veronica Taylor had shocked the world and had joined forces with Crystal Miliar and Kate Steel to form the Mass Media Militia if anyone knew about how to create a successful movement it was Veronica Taylor. The cameras open up from her lovely estate in West Plam Beach, Flordia. Where we see a nice long stretch limo arrive, Veronica had taken to this place moving in permanently a few months ago from Los Angeles, California.  Soon exiting the limo was none other than Kate Steel, and Crystal Miliar her two partners from the MMM. As they made their way they rang the door bell, meanwhile on the inside Veronica Taylor had everything ready having the staff to do things for her made her life a bit easier, and she could get used to that life it was a shame her grandmother had died but getting this place out of it? Well, that was nice. Soon the latina opened up the door with a smirk knowing who was at her door bell she smiles when she saw them Veronica was dressed to the nines as always wearing a pink dress, pink Gucci pumps. She gives a friendly hug to Crystal shaking her hand as well before doing the same to Kate Steel it was odd they were opponents most of the time, in fact, Veronica had used twitter to launch attacks on Kate Steel in the past. Who would have thought she would be an invited guest to the Taylor estate? But strange things happen when people have common goals. Veronica soon said in the warmest tone she could muster.

Veronica Taylor: Hello ladies, welcome we got a lot to discuss both of you look lovely today. It's nice to see you gain some style Kate.

Kate gave a puzzled look almost as if she got insulted but Crystal tapped on her shoulder and gave her a smile. As Crystal took a look at the place and everything around them the plam trees, the beach, and well everything all at once the scene was something else. This is was what Veronica Taylor lived around every single day.  It almost matched her own beauty, but the Latina soon closed the door behind them as they walked through.

Crystal Miliar:  Wow, what a lovely place Veronica I know you have done well for yourself but not this well.

Kate Steel: Yeah, like how did you ever get the money?

Veronica laughed she knew they would be impressed with her place, she had smartly saved part of her money that no else knew. But that was not even how she got this place it was inherited though she really did not like to talk about it, it almost made her feel bad about the situation with the funeral and the her grandmoms will. But it was her place and her place alone. The Latina beauty soon sighed a bit before saying.

Veronica Taylor: Yeah, well I saved a lot of money during my modeling career, wrestling, and television time.  It's wise to be smart with your money because you never know when things might change, but I got this place permanently and here we should meet out of ear shot of the help after all they are not worthy of hearing what we have planned anyway.

Veronica said with an evil grin, as Crystal, and Kate followed her to the meeting room in the estate. It had everything drinks were already made and prepared waiting for the three ladies, as they take seats each grabbing their drink well it was a glass of champagne one of the finest that money could buy.

Crystal Miliar: Girl, you have outdone yourself drinks, this partnership is gonna work beautifully.  See there is a reason we chose you, Veronica, even though lately it has not been the best patch for you, I look at you and see a woman who unlike the rest know how the Media works, in fact, she can work the media with ease, almost as well as I or Kate can. That is something, and what we did to Amy Marshall, and the tag win we have this Into the Void is gonna be our night where the world takes the Mass Media Militia seriously and you play an important part of that.

Kate Steel: Right, you're facing the friend and a woman who quite frankly is infuriating to the both of us Mikah. You see that girl is annoying with how friendly she is to Despary the guy that freaking Crystal had to carry to even win the tournament, and honestly as important as our title matches are which I am going to beat Lady Justice like a drum at a rock concert, and Crystal is gonna shine like the main attraction should and become the SCW Bombshells champion, you are gonna need you to set that tone against Mikah, and we know you can do it.

Veronica chuckled sipping on her champagne she was kind of nervous but that was something the young Latina would never admit. Nervousness was so not cute, and so not Veronica Taylor in the slightest nothing she did strike anyone as  nervous nor should it ever.  As the supermodel fluffs her hair she begins speaking in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Oh, true like no one saw what happened Amy Marshall was the first example, but she won't be the last. I know me vs Mikah most think for one second that she is going to wipe the floor with me like that overrated radio personality what's his name? Johnny Sock? Or whatever. Nothing more than a hashtag basic. Like, they are gonna be in for a shock when I walk out with the win though and I love seeing the looks on their ugly little faces when I get the pin and the one, two and three.

Crystal Miliar: Now that's the attitude we love about you.  You just breath confidence and honestly its the truth. Now, Christian banned my husband but like that is gonna change the outcome? He forgets I had to win that blast from the past tournament by myself with the partner they gave me. But Mercedes would not have won the Bombshells title if it was not for me hello?! And I proved my talent last week winning that tag team match Into the Void is so gonna be my night.

The girls raise their glasses as Veronica says loudly in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: TO THE MASS MEDIA MILITIA AND THE REGIN OF CRYSTAL MILAR.

Kate Steel: All hail and to the reign of the Roulette Champion.

Crystal Milar: And to the original Mean Girl, and her rise back to the top.

they hit glasses smirking as they let out haughty giggles. The plan was coming together for them to dominate SCW, and the Bombshells division. Starting with Into the Void then they take sips of her their glasses before putting them back down.

Crystal Miliar: Exactly, they can not even comprehend the takeover were about to stage I mean as dominant as your Mean Girls were Veronica, this is gonna be a whole new level of dominance. We're gonna be all over TV, Movies, everything they can think of we will be on it because with our faces, our style, our talent who can stop us?

Kate Steel: So true we are gonna have this all wrapped up because Zuri is gonna do whatever she can hope to do but won’t be good time for her. And I know Crystal wil lbe bombshells champion by the end of the night. And you gotta set that tone and beat MIkah  show them that they are wrong about you, that you weren’t that weak link in the Mean Girls.

Veronica rolled her eyes she hated that being brought up it shook her to he core at times. Everyone had already told her that her whole career that what she did not do anything, worthwhile. However she knew she was a media star and an import part of the bombshells division.

Veronica Taylor: You know I am going to like, ugh I can not believe she lost twice in a row? Like come on? We know it's about to be three because we got this. Regardless what anyone else thinks Japan will never be the same when the Mass Media Milta hits the scene as we rewrite Bombshells history tonight.  Because, their is nothing all of those bombshells can do about it.

Kate Steel: So what do you say we go out on the town I am sure there are things to do here? I mean I am not gonna find the right clubs.

Veronica almost rolled her eyes thinking what the term right club means to Kate almost shuddering Crystal catches Vero’s body language. As she puts her hand on the shoulder of the first class model.
Crystal Miliar:  Girl don’t worry were not heading to that kind of club. I know Kate does well in those, but we know how you feel, when we go out we got to find a nice place that will let us all have fun we are a team.

Veronica Taylor: True, just no offense Kate I don’t do those kind of clubs if I am thinking what I think your thinking. Because I just don’t do the whole punk scene thing not my scene like at all.

Kate shoots kind of a sarcastic look at the Cuban supermodel.

Kate Steel: Well not that you could handle the punk scene anyway your loss..

Veronica rolled her eyes waving off the comment in a bitchy fashion.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh whatever..

Crystal soon holds her hands up as she says in her normal tone.

Crystal Miliar: Ladies chill lets just go out and take it out on that dance floor?

Veronica, and Kate smile back as they get up leaving their glasses the servants would get them later. As the arrogant tiro soon leaves the room, and heads out toward the exit of the estate, they were going to have a fun night in West Palm Beach, the home of the original Mean Girl was going to get a taste of what she was all about.

SCENE TWO

The logo for Mean Girls TV appears bright and centered it was a long time since Mean GIrls TV was on the air, however, after a brief flash it changes to a flash for the Mass Media Militia logo, and then the TV appears. It seems the Media takeover was just beginning. As the cameras soon come into view inside of a restaurant in Tokyo, Japan where we see the First Class Mean Girl sitting at a table looking down at her food with a look of disgust she clearly was not a fan of Japanese sushi or whatever they had to offer she looked at the camera with a look of disgust she was not happy at all to be in this country but she did look stunning as always wearing a bright pink dress, black red bottom high heel pumps, and a black Gucci handbag was slung next to her as she began to speak looking down at her food for one last time before pushing it to the side.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, like this food is so beneath standard like who do they think I am? Some basic bitch? No I am Veronica Freakin Taylor. So much for the history, tradition of Japan because honestly  I never been so bored in my life?! Like let me explain something the Mass Media Milita is here to better the lives of all the sad basics that live in this country. Tonight we are going for a clean sweep and its gonna happen yes despite what some basic radio personality is saying I mean there's a reason you’re on radio no one wants to see you but me on the other hand? Well they tune in to watch me, and I made an impact on the last Climax Control my twitter was blown up how could you join forces with Crystal Miliar? Well uggos the answer is simple almost as simple as the losers in this restaurant.

Veronica flicks her two toned hair in a bitchy fashion  as she rolled her eyes as a couple of people got in front of her camera, she rolled her eyes letting out a bitchy sigh trying to get their attention before snapping her fingers loudly.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like move I am trying to like talk to the people watching this?! You know they need to see to me I am freakin important and what they have to live for in their lives.

They looked at the bitchy model who was giving them a bitchy wave so they would move out of the way of her cameras, as they stand their for a few more moments, causing the Cuban beauty to get even angrier.

Veronica Taylor: Like are you people that stupid?! I said move out of my damn way like now!

She got up clearly frustrated as she got in the two women’s face clearly they did not understand why she was acting this way. However, the haughty super model clearly was not in the mood to be played with, however, soon enough security comes do to the ruckus she was causing along with a translator as the camera goes down and cuts to static leaving people in shock for a few moments.

----THREE HOURS LATER---

The camera soon returns to where we see an angry looking Veronica Taylor standing right outside of the busy downtown section of Tokyo, Japan. She had a bitchy look on her face less than pleased with what happened earlier as he stood there this time she had what looked like her own private security force around make sure the people could come into her bubble as people got to close they held out their hands as she begins to speak in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Really this is the kind of RESPECT? A country that should be grateful to have me shows me? Do they not know who I am? No of course not their stupid even though I am the original Mean Girl, and the reason people watch Climax Control. Like the food, the lack of respect, the no substance or style tonight once again I face Mikah aka the person mr. failure Tommy Knocks said would wipe the floor with me really? Now I know New Yorkers are not the brightest people in the United States, but let me explain something I am not the one who has lost twice in a row no that would be you Mikah, and if you think for one damn second that I won’t pull out anything out of my designer handbag of skills to beat you well then you’re as stupid as you look. Don’t worry I am here to save this event, save this show really along with Kate Steel and Crystal Miliar I know you can say all the cute little comments you want to really they're cute to think you have fallen from man to man to man, like a cheap used up hoe.

Veronica had a small smirk on her face but her anger was still very much present as soon someone slips under the security wearing a Mean Girls t-shirt he runs up putting his hands on Veronica who knees him in the balls for his trouble after he tried to hug her. He falls to the ground she shrieks loudly.

Veronica Taylor: Ughhhhh what is wrong with these basics?! I am not gonna get in trouble of this. Fuck, stupid people thinking they have a shot with me. Like you do Mikah thinking you’re little comments on modeling really it takes talent to do it talent you don’t have hunty. All good things come to an end and your streak against me is gonna be one of those things as much as I despise your very being I do agree I can not wait to get out of this country. But for different reasons you want to get out of this country because somehow you think NYC is really a magical place but really its a cesspole of disgusting losers. You complain about every little thing you do what I used to do ugh its really cute when people try to say I ripped off Mean GIrls, when you ripped off my twitter game but how else where you going to be as champion?

Veronica smirked it grew on her face her anger was still there as her security had the guy pulled away he was drunk, she could smell she held her nose before taking out her perfume, and sprayed it in his director and then on her, to get whatever smell he had left on her off.

Veronica Taylor: Like also if you want to be real let me be real, The Mean Girls please no one even cares about that movie anymore, its not gonna happen we took it and made it our own and relying on people? They came to me, and wanted to be apart of it why not use them duh! Something, that I can fully admit to doing because I don’t care what lowlives like you think of me. You had the longest title reign but like everything good about you that was the past keyword the past, I have moved on, think of this as facing a brand new Veronica Taylor same Mean Girl but only better and more improved.

Veronica fluffed her hair, as she kept her eyes on the camera her security would be reprimanded later on. However, she had a match to focus on and she was ready to show the world what she was all about.

Veronica Taylor: So Mikah enjoy yourself in this cesspool but come Sunday night I am taking this over like the runway because , you might of been the better wrestler but that gets thrown out of the window sunday, just like you’re once dominant reghin. And the era of the Mass Media Militia begins sorry bout it.

Veronica blows an arrogant kiss as the scene then begins to fade to black all that can be heard is her evil chuckle. As the logo of the Mass Media Milita appears over a black background before the video cuts to static. It was going to be a big match between two of the bombshels with the biggest egos on the roster.