Author Topic: Punk? Ew!  (Read 296 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Punk? Ew!
« on: May 13, 2016, 07:01:00 PM »
 The scene opens up inside of a local mall in Kobe, Japan. Where we see many people walking around in the many shops some tourist, others were well locals from the area, as well as people from other towns in Japan. Soon enough the camera pans to the one and only Veronica Taylor who is standing there with a  disgusted look on her face as she looks around at all the people shopping around. As she takes a look at herself with her compact mirror smirking before turning her gaze back to the cameras.

Veronica Taylor: I told you basics that Veronica Taylor was going to be back one of the original bombshells around this place. I have seen you guys just thinking that the Mean Girl was just going to be an afterthought around here? Well, that was proven a lie when I destroyed the White Rabbit like really who calls themselves that? Like what did she have to say after that? Oh right nothing she knew she stood no chance against the likes of me. Like, the typical rookie bombshell came out thinking she was going to win but once again I won and got my hand rose and if you think that will change this week when I take on someone who I know very well Amy Marshall well you know the woman who I beat twice for the tag team titles.

Veronica smirked remembering those victories she had against Amy Marshall when she was a member of the Mean Girls. While a lot has changed over time, it was still going to be Amy Marshall vs Veronica Taylor in an epic battle.

Veronica Taylor: Amy, let me remind you my first tag team title reign came when I beat you and that other walking rodent Jessie Slowcow. In fact, I carried Liz Smalls, Amanda, and even that Mafia bitch. But you know something you're a hall of fame congrats hunty that is a consolation prize. Consolation for being stuck facing against the woman who has had your number in the biggest most important matches we have faced off in I have won, sure you have beaten me but let's face it when the stakes were at their highest I pinned you Amy. I ended your title reigns more than once. Now tonight there are no titles on the lie but there is something else, about this match that makes it mean a little bit more than.

Veronica held her fingers a tiny space apart to show her meaning. As she smirked at the camera maintain her gaze, before fluffing her two toned hair.

Veronica Taylor: Look now I know you have no taste in music, style and fashion. I get all of that, I get you use clown make up since you don't know how to use makeup properly or the best brands. But let's understand something my losing ways are over the Mean Girl is going to start taking this division by storm. And it started with that rodent White Rabbit, and now it comes to you Amy I been waiting for this for awhile because if there is someone who I can not stand in this little business its people like you when you look at me you say I do not belong in wrestling? Why because I don't look like a troll who lives in a cave? Since you know thats a requirment to be in this business now days.  But tonight I am going to go 2-0 in this month and you're going to just be another footnote in history sorry bout it.

Veronica Taylor then blows an arrogant kiss waving to the camera as the scene fades to black.