Author Topic: A rabbit out of the hat.  (Read 314 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
A rabbit out of the hat.
« on: April 29, 2016, 11:06:31 PM »
 The scene opens up in front of a large vanity mirror, it seems like it is front of what looks like a normal bathroom but most bathroom mirrors, are not that big, however, this one was a full body mirror. Soon enough entering the view was none other than Veronica Taylor who had an arrogant smirk on her face. As she fluffed her two-toned hair, as she is dressed in what looks like a black dress with black Gucci high heel pumps, and a black Gucci handbag slung snugly over her shoulder. As she smirked she looked her shoulder for a moment knowing the camera crew was right behind her.  Before returning her gaze to herself in the full-body mirror, her confidence was off the charts as always.

Veronica Taylor: The white rabbit really? What kind of name is that? That has to be one of the worst nicknames here. Like, we have had redneck truckers that were supposed to be bombshells here, along some other fuggos around here I mean she really does fit in nicely here now I don't know much about you, other than your lame nickname I mean your brand new here but let me introduce myself not that I need one I am the First Class model, the original mean girl, the one who the term bombshell is named for I am Veronica Freakin Taylor. And I know you must be nervous to face me, and I would be too because I can and will embarrass you out there, and don't think I am doing that personally, because honestly I can't hate someone I don't know, but that does not mean I am going to take it easy you see I do need someone to beat down because I should be holding gold right now.

Veronica tapped her other shoulder where the bombshells roulette championship would be if she had beaten Kate Steel at the last pay pier view. She rolls her eyes disgusted at the lack of gold on her shoulder. As she let out a bitchy giggle.

Veronica Taylor: Like let me say something I am a former two-time tag team champion I mean I carried three different partners from Liz Smalls, who is now doing I don't know what since she got pregnant I have not heard from her, to bad if its a girl she could have used the role model like me. But trust me would not even measure up but that's not her fault. Just like its almost not the fault of the people of Japan for being so fashion backwords.

Veronica once again laughed posing in front of the large vanity mirror. She was amused and also very vain, she loves the way she looks, and not afraid to flaunt it. As she then keeps her gaze on her own reflection she begins to speak.

Veronica Taylor: I mean really, they relate a lot to you Jania, they must because like you they have no idea what fashion is. But also at the end of the day I am willing to do whatever it takes to win and I mean whatever claw scratch bite, and still look good doing it. But you on the other hand well I do recommend a make over, one that out of the kindness of my heart I will give to you for free. Because I am so nice, and do to my niceness I am going ot help you fix that face because it so needs fixing. But I need to fix my legacy because these loses well they are only going to do one thing and that is drag down and give people a reason to drag my name my lovely name in the mudd.  But that is all going to change in Japan, when I walk in there turn that arena into my runway, and steal the show and pull the rabit out of my hat and then put it back in since I own it duh! Sorry bout it.

Veronica smirked as she blew an arrogant kiss as the scene faded to black.