Author Topic: KATE STEELE (c) v VERONICA TAYLOR  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KATE STEELE (c) v VERONICA TAYLOR
« on: March 27, 2016, 08:00:08 PM »
 Please post all RPs for this match in this thread!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/02/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/03/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »
 All RPs posted now counts toward the second RP Deadline.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 04/08/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 04/09/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 07:38:55 PM »
 THE MEANEST GIRL

\'user

SCENE ONE

The scene opens up in Los Angeles, California inside the offices of A List modeling agency one of the premier modeling agencies in the world. It came to prominence in the 90's with the rise of Tiffany Taylor, as a supermodel, and her career brought it  heights , however, they had soon worked out a deal with the young daughter of Tiffany, Veronica, but she was hard to deal with and was let go, however, Veronica's career only grew, to the point that  in 2015 the founder of A List Melissa Rodriguez was forced out by her daughter Gabriella who has taken control, she is sitting at her desk looking at paper work she had wanted to write the wrongs she felt her mother had done with the business. While she had managed to write a few of them there were some things, that have been in the works for a long time, and she looked ready for that meeting dressed in a smart skirt, business suit top, black high heels her glasses rest on the bridge of her nose as she looks at her computer screen reading the latest memos. Soon she hears her intercom go off as the voice of her sectary can be heard on it.

Sectary: Ms. Rodriguez, you're five o clock is here to see you.

Gabriella smiled lightly, before crossing her leg over the other, as she pressed the button. As she says in a cool calm tone.

Gabreilla Rodriguez: Send them in, please.

With that she unpressed the button, and stood up waiting for her appointment to come in. Soon walking into the room the sound of her heels clacking was none other than the First Class Model Veronica Taylor. Who was dressed to the nines wearing a nice black dress, black high heel boots, and a black Gucci handbag slung over her slender shoulder, the woman behind the desk got up and walked over they shook hands as Gabriella held the chair out as Veronica sat down crossing one leg over the other, looking around she had not seen this office since her and Melissa had a blow out when she was eighteen.

Gabirella Rodriguez:  Thank you, for meeting me now I know what happened with you and my mother, but this is a new day at A List, and I am prepared to make you a very lucrative offer if you sign with us full time. I have been working righting the ship so to speak here, and last year we made huge gains, but I need a face of my agency someone who has ben successful, and that person well is you.

Veronica nodded her head, before flicking her long two toned hair back. The Mean Girl of professional wrestling was before that the Mean Girl of modeling, she was the model the others all hated, because of her attitude toward others, and her  willingness to step on others to get the best shoots.

Veronica Taylor: True, this place seems much nicer than when I left, you have done some wonders with the place. I mean there are still a bunch of basics wondering around, but they got to feel value I assume.

Gabriella can not help but laugh at the comments coming from The Mean Girl. Who had a busy day ahead of her even after this meeting, but Gabi has high hopes for this she is hoping to get Veronica signed to her company, that would increase the value of the company tenfold.

Gabirella Rodriguez: Well, I would like to sign you I know a contract with you is high wage requirements which, with talking to my investors we are willing to pay money is not an issue here on our end, it depends on what else you would need, tell me, Veronica, what would it take to sign you?

Veronica thought hard for a moment she seemed very strongly interested, which the first class model was used to. However, this woman seemed different than most she seemed much more ruthless, the glint in her eye gave it away.

Veronica Taylor: Well as you know my shoots don't come cheap and neither do I. Like, one thing is money is only a part of what I want. You know I demand six figures. But, I also do have a list of demands I need meet, their things that are priorities for me if I am to sign with A-List.

Veronica reaches into her bag and hands a piece of paper. As it was unfolded Gabi's eyes grow big she was used to dictating the terms of any agreement, not used to it happening the other way. But, signing Veronica would be big for her and her agency, it would likely set her back a lot of money at first but what she could get would be more than worth it. She gives a good look before bringing her eyes back to the Mean Girl.

Gabirella Rodriguez: I see you got a few things on this list I am not sure of but I will read them. One a private makeup artist hired just for you, I know the name of the person on here, and he won't be cheap either, also you want paid travel, and paid r&r time? you do drive a hard bargain. I mean my mother did leave this place in kind of a rough spot, money is pretty tight right now.

Gabriella keeps reading down the list her eyes keep getting bigger, and bigger. As she then looks up at Veronica who was looking at her nails. Clearly just wanting her answer whether her demands would be accepted.

Veronica Taylor: Well, to be honest, those are just standard demands I have. Since I am commodity I got an offer from serval of your rivals to sign exclusive to them, but I took this meeting, because of my history with A-List. Now, I did take some time but I got things I have to get done soon, if you want I can give you time to think about it.

Veronica goes to get up, but before she can she hears Gabi's voice.

Gabirella Rodriguez: No, its fine I can accept these demands just one thing can I have as a favor to A-list I want to be your manager, I think you need a new manager in SCW, and someone who knows the business.

Veronica's eyes light up as she returns her gaze to the business woman sitting behind the desk. As the First Class Model thought about it for awhile, like what would a business relationship and management do for her career in both realms usually no modeling agency wanted to be involved in the wrestling business.

Veronica Taylor: You serious you want to manage me?

Gabirella Rodriguez: Yes, I think you need someone that actually cares about your career your the best bombshell, yet have lost more times than I count. Like how does that work? I want to help you get your career back on track, then you can truly be a brand.

Veronica's eyes grew larger, as she placed one hand on her hip.

Veronica Taylor: What you mean I am already a brand?

Gabirella Rodriguez: Well yes you are but a bigger brand I am thinking bigger than now, and more. Think about dominating two areas versus dominating in one and doing so, so in another?

Veronica thinks  for a moment before a sly smirk appears on her face.

Veronica Taylor: Okay well then call me and tell me more, I like the idea.[/colr]

With that Veronica, shakes hands with Gabriella before walking out with an arrogant strut to her step. This looked to be the start of an interesting and powerful relationship. What would the agent do for the career of Veronica Taylor? What would happen at Blaze to Glory? Would Veronica capture her first singles title?

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 11:20:22 PM »
 Off Camera
Tampa Bay, Florida

It had been a while since Kate Steele had hung out with her best friend River. The last time that the two had really seen one another was back during their big concert at Madison Square Garden with Griffin Hawkins, and since that day Kate had been changing her lifestyle slightly to prepare for the day that her adopted daughter would be coming to her household. Tonight it was about having a sleepover with River as her husband Todd was in North Carolina spending time with his brother’s family which means it was a girls night in. Kate waited in anticipation as her blue hair draped down her back. She was clad in her own band’s merch as she was wearing a pair of Ignorant Discord pajamas and one of her husband’s shirts. She smiled in anticipation waiting for her friend to show up.

With a groan River approached the front door and let out a sigh as she pulled a cigarette out of the packet, slipping it between her lips and holding it there for a moment as she lifted the hand holding the bottle of Jack Daniels, flicking her lighter into flame. She leaned against the doorbell. Breathing deeply as she inhaled the smoke, wondering what the Hell she was doing there. A sleepover. She’d not done this since she was a teenager. Still this was Kate...the normal rules didn’t really apply to her. “C’mon, c’mon. Open the damned door already.” The guitarist muttered out the side of her mouth, holding the cigarette in the other side.

Kate hurried to the door and opened it offering a smirk as she greeted River with a long passionate hug. “It’s been soooooooooo long… Thank you for coming and I thought I told you about those damn cancer sticks… You really need to stop with them…” Kate sighed as she looked at the cigarette before turning her attention over to the bottle.

“And what the hell is this?! You really couldn’t wait until tonight to start drinking? I thought this was something we were going to do together. Although you know my drink of choice is Vodka. Vodka is better than anything else…” She laughed nudging River as she moved out of the way welcoming the guitarist into her home.

River stared at her for a moment, dropping the cigarette onto the floor in front of the door and extinguished it under foot. “Yeah...well...they’re needed sometime. Pretty certain you wouldn’t understand.” River shrugged her shoulders as she entered. “And Jack’s fine. Vodka’s fine….though I’m not sure you know an awful lot about it. You’re a bit of a lightweight. Like..a sniff of vodka and you’re on the floor lightweight.” River took another deep breath. “So...what’s your plan for tonight? We gonna talk about boys? Braid each others hair? Swap makeup tips?”

“What do you mean a lightweight? You see what my surname is right? STEELE… Nobody can out drink me or my family. You should know that, and what’s wrong with us bonding with one another? Can’t two girls from a band that love one another sooooo much like best friends should have a great night together? It’s going to be a long while before we can share times like this… Who knows if we can find the time to have them again. Especially when all of this adoption stuff goes through and little Juliet finds her way to my house…”

“Love each other.” River shoots her a questioning look. “Look Kate. Totally flattered but you’re really not the type of girl I’d go for if I was going for girls at the moment.” River nodded her head. “No matter how drunk I get, it’s not going to happen. You might wanna try someone else if you’re trying to get it out of your system before this whole adoption thing. Maybe talk to Todd...his ex seemed pretty….desperate...when I met her. You two might be able to give him a night...or the best five minutes of his life or whatever.” She took a mouthful of Jack Daniels. “Though, ya know, I appreciate that you thought about me.”

“Ewwwwwwwww what makes you think I would even think about sleeping with you?! That’s something that won’t ever happen. Look River you are one of my two best friends and I wanted you to be the first one to see what’s happening to my home. You might enjoy it…” Kate smiles as she motions to River to follow her as she leads River to a different part of the house. She walks up to a bedroom door smiling as she slowly opens it.

“Now you might have remembered this room as Todd’s shrine… You know his man cave the room where he had posters up of all of those girls he liked and what not, but we have been remodeling our house a bit. Trying to make it more child proof and making it a Juliet friendly home. Take a look!” She grins opening the door showcasing the newly remodeled room. The room is pink and Kate smiles showing off a nice child size bed along with new furniture and everything else. “What do you think?”

River looks around, her eyebrows rising and falling. “It’s….it’s very… It’s very pink.” The girl throws out the compliment. “So...how old did you say Juliet was again?”

“She’s six… You don’t think this is very appropriate for her? Think I should change some stuff around or is it fine how it is….” Kate says with a sigh. “To be honest that’s why I really wanted you to come over here tonight because I needed a woman’s touch. Someone I could spend time with. All of this has me a bit nervous and I am having second thoughts about motherhood. What happens if I am not good enough for it? And what is it going to do to my musical and wrestling career. You know how much I pour into my wrestling lifestyle and you know how much I adore performing… Although in your eyes it may never be enough but I never expected you to go easy on me to begin with… It’s just a lot to take in, and this seems like a good thing to do until I have a kid of my own. Todd keeps on pushing the issue but I don’t think I can take 11 months of my life and step aside from everything… At the end of the day Kate Steele is going to be Kate Steele,, and I am afraid of how Juliet may be treated in the process…”

River looked at her. “Wow...that’s a long list of things you’re wanting to talk about.” She talks a shot of whiskey straight from the bottle. “Okay. First of all, I think she’s six and she might not like pink all that much. You may want to talk to her perhaps and maybe give her some input into what she wants and what she likes? It’d definitely be a good first step.” River leaned up against the wall. “As for not being good enough...you know what Kate, I think everyone makes mistakes; all parents make mistakes...you’ve just got to follow your instincts maybe and learn from those mistakes. Though, hey, I’ve not got a maternal bone in my body so I’m almost certainly the wrong person to ask for parenting advice. For the rest of it...I’d definitely come up with an explanation for what she’ll see you do and what will happen to you in the ring.” She shook her head. “Rest of it...you’ve got to put Juliet first. Ahead of wrestling. Ahead of performing. If you have another child...deal with it when it comes - but Juliet is a lifelong commitment, not just one until you have another kid.”

“I kinda figured that and with taking her out of the orphanage I feel this environment should be a much better one than what she came from. Maybe I did jump the gun with the whole pink stuff. I know when I was six I was… Well I was a spoiled little brat but I am sure you already knew that… But I just don’t want her to feel like I failed her. Like you failed I failed the band. At least that’s the vibe I get everytime we talk to one another unless you are trolling me…”

“Yeah...totally trolling you. And you were a spoiled brat as a six year old?” River said as her voice dripped with sarcasm. “Who on earth would ever have guessed that?” The guitarist took a deep breath. “Put her first. Don’t spoil her. Don’t put her in harms way. Be consistent with the rules you set her and apply them properly. You’ll be fine and you’ll work out the minor details.” There was a pause as River seemed to collect her thoughts once more. “And TV and movies pretty much tell me that every new parent has the same fears and issues that you’re having at the moment. You’ll work it out.”

“Ohhh so you are giving me advice based on what you see on television… That’s really good to know that Auntie River will be looking out for her niece in that way…” Kate smiled punching her in the arm. “In all seriousness though I could have never imagined myself as being a mother before. Everybody in my family is getting super pumped up for this. Samara is happy that she’s going to be an Aunt, and don’t let me get started on my father’s thoughts about being a Granddad. I think he’s the one that can’t wait to spoil her. Although Todd has me worried… He’s been getting nervous about the whole ordeal… Or that could be him crying a fit that he has to move his gaming room to the basement, but I am sure he can get over it…”

Kate grins wider than before. “No matter what though I promise that I will be committed to the band more than ever. You know I am not ready to let any of it go and it may actually might inspire me to write some stuff that isn’t so Emo heavy influenced. I might actually come across happy for once in my vocals. I know you should be thrilled about that…”

“What do you want me to do? Like I said already, I don’t have a maternal bone in my body, so TV and movies are a pretty good resource as far as I’m concerned. And grandfathers are supposed to spoil their grandchildren. Todd can just grow a set and I’m sure he’ll work out how to be a father.” River again paused for a moment. “Yeah, you not writing songs that cut themselves would be good. Real good.”

Kate closes the door to Juliet’s future room as she heads over to the kitchen. She opens up the cabinet pulling out a bottle of grey goose before she pulls out some cranberry juice. “Hey be nice to him he’s just happy that he doesn’t have to hear about his best friend being mopey since he has a girlfriend now. To be fact Todd’s kinda been really pursuing this whole rap career thing. He actually found an idiot that he plans to rap with and do this rap group thing on the side… Sounds idiotic if you ask me. Since I think he’s kinda terrible but you know how he can be. Teddy will be Teddy right?”

She can’t help but crack a grin in return.

“Look I appreciate all you have done for me… Honestly behind the sarcastic jokes I love knowing that I have an awesome friend one that I can depend on. Even if she’s quite the inferior guitarist to me, and I am happy that Juliet will have such an auntie in her life. The world needs more River Campbell. More musical floods to keep spoiled brats like me in check…”

“Inferior guitarist.” River repeated shaking her head in despair. “The only thing you can shred is paper. You’re lucky that I don’t humiliate you on stage every night and let all your fans keep on believing that you’re at least halfway competent as a guitarist. Thinking you’re superior...that’s as delusional as Todd and this whole rap thing. He needs to give it up. Fuck...in Iggy Dis we could replace him with a trained chimp and no-one would really know the difference.”

“Be nice… He is still my husband, and your friend… You gotta admit that right?” Kate looks back at River. “Look when Juliet comes here can you please promise me to do one thing? Can you please try to give up on the smoking… That stuff really will shorten your life and auntie River needs to be around for a while…”

River took a deep breath. “Yeah...yeah. Getting harder to do in this stupid town anyway.” Her shoulders slumped. “Maybe I’ll try the whole vaping thing. That’s supposed to be healthier. I’m not giving up the drinking though. Auntie River’s not going to be one of those perfect aunts who fucking bakes cookies and does arts and crafts and all of that kinda shit.”

“Oh who said ANYONE was going to give up on drinking? And as far as baking cookies goes my mom owns a bakery… That’s her job… As far as tonight is concerned however I believe a night of getting shitfaced seems  to be in order. Juliet is a ways from getting into this house and there’s no reason why we can’t drink the night away right? The night is still young…”

“You’d best pace yourself. You’re not Samara, lightweight.” River smiles at her. “And you’re still gonna have to cut back on this when Juliet comes...but you’ll find that out.”

“Yeah but that’s then… That’s not now… I will show you I am not a fucking lightweight!”

She growls as she doesn’t even bother mixing as she opens the bottle of grey goose and begins to chug… Big mistake but we will let her figure that one out as we leave on this image.[/b]

Well would you look at that… I could sit here and complain that the Blast From The Past didn’t go the way that I wanted it to go but to be honest I have no shame in losing to a team that has found their way to the finals. So much respect goes out to that team of Lucy Seraphina and Staggs, and I hope that they go on to win the whole thing.

But with that aside the best day of my SCW career was when I won the Roulette Championship a few months ago in February and now here we are two months later, and I am walking into what will be my very first defense and it comes against the likes of Veronica Taylor.

Veronica Taylor I am going to be completely blunt with you but I don’t like you and that’s mainly because you remind me of myself or mostly what I used to be. Now I don’t go around telling women that they need to put a paper bag on their head because that just sounds ridiculous.

Actually that’s the kind of shit that Veronica told me but here’s the funny thing about that… If I wanted to portray myself as a bad wrestler than I should put a Veronica Taylor mask over my head…

Okay how many of all of you cracked up at that comment? Because I know I did… What is Veronica good at anyway? Aside from the cliche talks about how somebody looks and their overall physical appearance what is she good at?

Taylor is somebody who I don’t even see as a legit threat inside of the wrestling ring. She isn’t good… She isn’t great… She is simply a mediocre talent who hasn’t been relevant since Delia was in the company, and that’s going back ages ago. She’s a woman who needs to be carried by other wrestlers in order to be successful and by my definition she is a woman who can be best described as a purse at best.

Not the type of purse that makes people go OHHHHHHHH wow it’s a Coach bag… It’s a Michael Kors… But I am talking about the type that needs to be placed around somebody’s shoulders and carried all around. Carried to success by those who are more talented than she is.

I would find myself insulted if I lost to somebody like her, and it’s not that often where I come down on my opponents like I am now but she’s just that awful. She wants to make fun of my looks. No matter where I turn somebody is trying to tell me that I have a body of a twelve year old boy or that I look like a boy.

Do you think I care about my physical looks? I am not here to win a beauty contest or get into a position to where I might be afraid to break a nail. I come to the ring with the intent to be a fighting champion and if looking like and being a fighting champion is wrong in your eyes then something is wrong with you…

Like I said before… I was like you before. I was a spoiled brat growing up. I thought my money and my dad’s bank account could get me anything I wanted but truthfully it got me into more problems than it did me any good. I didn’t have any friends to go with it.

I was pretty much left by myself to find my own way. Hell it ruined my sister as well but I am slowly growing out of that mentality. I am doing things on my own and working hard for everything that I have. I refuse to lose in my very first defense especially to someone such as you.

You want this title? Pry it from my hands… It’s yours for the taking but do you have it in you to actually beat me? Can you beat me?

I think we all know the answer to that question. At Blaze of Glory I show why I am going to be one of the most dominant Roulette Champions in this company’s history. Veronica Taylor get brace yourself because I hear a Siren’s Song in your future. Consider that your death sentence… You ready for your very own makeover? I know I am…. LET’S GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

user posted image