Author Topic: Manners and class  (Read 262 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Manners and class
« on: January 15, 2016, 10:14:56 PM »
  You know something? Sam you showed you're true colors two weeks ago that you did? When you clearly left our team abandoning me for no reason. Why would you do something like that? Because clearly you're not a good person at all, and a fraud.   You come out getting those people to believe you are like them, and you know what you are like them, a fraud, liar, dirty, low life, and low class. But, tonight is not gonna be that no tonight is about me teaching you a lesson. A lesson, that you need a lesson you're mother clearly did not teach you and that is manners. You're a spoiled brat, as I have said the way you treat your sister is disgusting

Like who would not let their own sister visit them? Like for real that is lame. It shows how bitter you are because why? That she is prettier than you and your self-conscious? I would be too if I walked around looking like you, and having your poor soul and heart. But thank god I am the nice well-respected person.  But tonight I am willing to forgive you yes after I do teach you the lesson, I will forgive you like the nice caring person I am. But before that you will get beaten and shown a painful lesson to learn the error of your ways.

Sorry bout it.