Author Topic: Bye bye nobody  (Read 297 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Bye bye nobody
« on: December 02, 2016, 11:04:56 PM »
 scene one

Veronica Taylor: Ugh What are these people thinking can you hurry up my interview can not wait!

The scene opens up in New York City, the streets are flooded with cars which is making the First Class Mean Girl angry. The arrogant supermodel is dressed to the nines in a mink fur coat, designer jeans high heel boots, and a Gucci handbag right next to her.  And, her phone is in her hand as she is busy texting her boo Gani Di Luca. As she rolls her eyes in disgust at how long it was taking to get to the televison studio for sixty minutes. Where she would be a special guest for an interview about bullying which is still a big issue with the election of Donald Drumpf.  Among just other social issues. As she rolled eyes and said in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I can't not be late to this, like this is so important. Like why is taking so long.[color]

Veronica did take a long time to get ready as the way she always looked like a million dollars could attest to.  But it did take her a long time to get ready, but the limo driver keeps their eyes on the road not answering the bitchy model, who continues to talk loudly.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like this traffic is so bad! It's not my fault were late though. I mean who cares if I put more time into my appearance I mean I am appearing on television, and I can not afford to look like Amy Marshall like have you seen her face? EW!

The driver maintains the focus getting annoyed by the shrill voice of Veronica Taylor. The supermodel rolls her eyes in a condescending manner. Clearly not caring if this man listens to what she says or not.  

Veronica Taylor: Like, ugh NBC is waiting for me? Can this hurry up! [/color

Driver: Miss Taylor the traffic is why but don't worry you won't be late.

Veronica Taylor rolls her eyes at this man talking back to her.  As she  crossed one leg over the other. Taking a selfie on her gold iPhone 7,  doing the duck face, before sending it in the message to her boyfriend. As she smiled in a coy manner, before her blue eyes go back up to the limo driver. As she spoke in her normal shrill tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um I had better not be, I have an important business I need to take care of duh! I mean this interview is important, and not something you would understand. I mean it is the second most important thing on my list.

Soon enough coming up to NBC studios there is a huge mass of paparazzi, as the limo driver parks and grabs the door and opens it up allowing Veronica Taylor to make her out of the door. As she fluffs her hair arrogantly making her way inside of the television studio. As the scene fades to black.

scene two

You know something Celeste, you make me sick you and Delia. Why? Because both of are frauds scared of what is to come, but yet you can't do anything but watch why? Because I got this in my Gucci bag, I got the perfect plan something none of you are going to see coming why? Because your not smart. Lets be honest you friends with that basic Tessa who without me would of never of been known anyway, and you're mentored by Delia who quite frankly needed the name of my group.

I mean hello I am the founder of the group without me and Angelica you wouldn't have had the platform hunty. Your modelling? Um, hunty yours on my side of the Atlantic sweetheart.  And on this side Delia Darling will never ever be close to Veronica Taylor. Now you have had success in this business but I am going to take that over and make everyone realize I am the Mean Girls.

And that starts with beating your nobody and there is nothing your going to be stuck in the past, and the era of Veronica Taylor begins again. Because,  no one is going to stop the first class fablous mean girl from getting what is hers.