Author Topic: First class champion  (Read 379 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First class champion
« on: October 28, 2016, 11:05:13 PM »
 scene one

The scenes open up live inside the wardrobe inside the estate of the one and only First Class Mean Girl Veronica Taylor.  Where we see her sitting in her make up chair dressed in a sexy witch costume crossing one leg over the other, as the arrogant mean girl knows all eyes are on her at the moment and bask in her own glory, and beauty. As the arrogant Cuban beauty lets out a small smirk eying the camera crew she allowed into her estate.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh you know what? First SCW puts me against a man then that man cheats pins me and no instead of giving me my title back. They title I earned fairly might I add. Bu no instead of giving it back to its rightful owner I am stuck in some fluke match for my belt. Because at the end of the night I face basics like Sam Marlow again who I am going to give a lesson in fashionable.

Veronica smirked flashing an arrogant grin.

Veronica Taylor: Now you might have beaten me two weeks ago but that was not for the belt, that was not for my property something that belongs to me. But this time its different it's like a runway now and trusts me comparing us on the runway is like comparing Walmart brand shoes to Gucci there is no comparison.  Your whole nice girl act is phony as well, let's face it were not in the same social class. I mean you probably hang with girls like Amy Marshall. Who quite frankly belongs in a zoo with how her face looks like gross. Like shes doing what this to go after that playtime freak? Ugh why are they even in my match for my title?

Veronica rolled her eyes in an annoyed fashion.

Veronica Taylor: Now onto to the biggest butch in this match Celetes North, now you might be hanging with my former bff Delia. But let's be real judging from her hanging with you  has dropped her status down a few ticks. But you know what that's fine once in the Mean Girls the only place after that is down.  And how did you like that mirror? I mean all it was showing you what happens when a mirror gets a look at your ugly face it shatters everywhere.  So look forward to your dreams shattering all over the place when I step in that ring with you, and the four other basics, and as hard as all of you will fight. I will fight that much harder, and there is nothing any of you can do about it when I hold up my Bombshells Roullete Championship sorry bout it.

Veronica Taylor blows an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black.