Author Topic: Disgusting much  (Read 325 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Disgusting much
« on: August 27, 2016, 01:41:37 AM »
 SCENE ONE

It was a warm sunny day in beautiful Beverly Hills, California. Where we are on the most famous street in Beverly Hills none other than Rodeo Drive, many shops line it going up and down the street. With some of the most exclusive shopping takes place on this very street. Many famous people have ventured out towards this road to see its offerings, and much more will keep coming to the Hills.  Soon enough a pink long stretch limo appears and parks on the outside of the street near where the Tiffany Co stands. After a few seconds of the limo just sitting there. The old limo driver finally gets out of the limo and coming to the door, and slowly opens the door first out steps a tall haughty blonde who can be recognized as the heiress Bianca Davis. Who was dressed to the nines as always black dress, black Louboutin pumps, and a black Gucci handbag, stepping out next with a smirk is none other than the famous world renowned supermodel Veronica Taylor. Who was wearing a purple top, white shorts, white high heels, and a White Gucci bag, a pair of Hollywood sunglasses are covering both of their lovely blue eyes. Their heels clack against the street as they spot a couple of people standing around they clearly aren't impressed with the groupd of people rolling their eyes Veronica says loudly.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh look at them they call that fashion.

Bianca Davis: Ugh so true they look like they just went to Walmart now they are on this street ugh EW!

The two Mean Girls share a loud laugh as they walk by with a strut.  As they continue to laugh loudly at the sight the just saw. They were sure they were getting glares, but that was normal whenever these two girls hit the street together.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh these people don't they know they are in Beverly Hills?! Like this isn't a place for uggos, and basics.

Bianca Davis: So true like who lets them out in public like that I just lost my appetite seeing them and their ugliness blah!  You know how worried my daddy is going to be about my eating?!

Veronica holds her hand up dismissively towards her the arrogant blonde. As they continue their stride down the street.  Looking towards all the shops on the block, it was a treasure trove of shops, however, soon enough coming out of the set to ambush her is a whole mess of paparazzi and like typical Veronica, she poses as she continues her walk Bianca was walking slightly behind her.

papprazzi: Veronica, Veronica over here Veronica what did you think of people saying you cheated to win the Bombshell's roulette championship?

Veronica rolled her eyes in disgust clearly less than impressed with the question.

Veronica Taylor; Ugh newsflash I won did not lose I mean Scott is a fair man he would have so disqualified me if I was breaking any rule, now I suggest you change your tone if your going to speak to me.

papprazzi: Veronica, what could Bianca learn from seeing that victory?!

Bianca rolls her eyes goes to respond, however, Veronica holds her hand up rudely meaning it was her time to talk. Though they were best friends there was a hiarcy when it came to them Veronica was always the alpha bitch of the group. The number one of the duo, and Bianca was always the number two important but Veronica ruled the roost and wast not afraid to let anyone else know.

Veronica Taylor: She is right here duh! But she knows a lot shes far beyond that basic Kate Steel in every single way. But, she could learn how to win in the most fabulous way. But that is not hard for her I mean look at who her mentor is? Like she is the only woman even close to me. Like have you seen the other bombshells? Or any of the other so called models in the modeling world?

Papprazzi:  Veronica, what you think of your critics who say your a bad role model for young girls?

Veronica scoffs laughing Bianca, eyes her best friend who was once again the center of attention. It was always this way, and always would be. The Latina pays no mind to her best friend, as she smirked before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: A bad role model how can I be a bad role model?!

Bianca Davis: She  is a great role model shes a strong independent woman.

Veronica Taylor:  Ugh so true Bianca, but we already know this. A bad role model how? I mean yes the standard I have set will not be matched by most girls around here or anywhere really why? Because they are genetically basic and I am done this conversation ugh duh! Your morons are interrupting my shopping trip.

Papprazzi:  Veronica, who are you wearing?

Veronica rolled her eyes holding her hand up with a bright smirk. Before motioning toward the paparazzi to adore her at will.  Which they do taking snap shots, Bianca soon gets into the shot with matching poses. As both members of the "pretty committee".

Veronica Taylor: Oh hunty I only wear the best and this outfit is the best Louboutin's, Gucci handbag, and all custom made. I am the custom made First Class mean girl from head to toe, and honestly, I am done entertaining your basics, this shopping trip was such a mistake!

Bianca Davis: Shopping is never a mistake just these basics ruined it!

Papprazzi: What about what your opponent said about you?

Veronica could not help but laugh loudly she kept getting drawn in. Her laught was less of an amused one more of an evil one like she had something planned for this week, and her plans lately have been going off without a hitch. As she said in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Yes, and I heard and once again newsflash I really don't care like at all. Like lets be honest yes she has beaten me more times than her but really thats all she has? This wrestling thing is all she has she has nothing outside of this hell do you ever hear of Mikah outside of the company website? I will wait for it.

Bianca Davis: Nope not heard of basic blonde bitch one besdies that!

Veronica lets out a laugh with a smirk.

Veronica Taylor: Exactly, like let me break this down she has fallen she can say oh my batteries are recharged and all of that but really what does she have now? She was once the most dominant bombshell champion in history yes even above my former Mean Girl partner Delia Darling. But, here is the thing I am above it all I am making my stride finally those fat basics in Canada, and all over the world have no choice but to accept that yes Veronica Taylor's face makes SCW a much better place. You see as the Roulette champion I should so be treated better than I have been.

papparazzi:  What do you mean?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh are you stupid you see how people are attacking me for no reason? Ugh, I am a genius not my fault they hate me. It really is not people are envious of what they can not be or have.  That is what people like Mikah, and Christan Underwood are. Jealous, envious Evie bang too. They want the Roullete title they want to be the names on everyones lips in the world of entertainment and that will never happen and you know why that is?  Because basics can't touch this. I don't need Miles or Scott in my corner to slay that ratchet blonde like the basic she is.

Papprazzi:  What are your plans to win this match?

Veronica rolled her eyes before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Plans what kind of first class genus gives way her plans before she slays Miakh in boring forzen Canada?! Exactly.