Author Topic: First Class Roullete  (Read 295 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First Class Roullete
« on: August 12, 2016, 10:44:10 PM »
 SCENE ONE

It is a warm summer day in lovely Malibu, California.  Inside the estate of none other than Bianca Davis. Who is the proteges and best friend of Veronica Taylor, they are lounging by the pool in matching bikinis and matching Hollywood sunglasses. As the two soak up the rays enjoying the sunlight as they have their drinks right next to them. As they take a sip both finishing at the same time they look as the waiter came up to them they put the drink back on their thing, not even saying a word he just nods and heads to get them fresh drinks. The arrogant duo maintains their carefree look. As Bianca takes a look at her well-manicured nails,

Bianca Davis: Veronica, I know your smart, and what not but really Miles? I mean what do you see in him doll?

Veronica gave a glare as if she was saying how dare you question me? I freakin made you.  But she only said that in her head for now, but the look she was given was all that was really needed as the blonde looks back before sighing.

Bianca Davis: Ugh come on girl you know I don't mean it like that. Ugh where is that damn useless waiter like for real Its been five minutes you think a mojito wouldn't be hard for him to make you know?

Veronica rolled her eyes, she was thirsty herself. And it was not something she enjoyed doing was waiting for people to serve her in fact, even though she was a guest she was highly tempted to say something as the waiter finally come back, but Bianca cut the silence in half.

Bianca Davis: Like do you think my daddy pays you to make me and my friend wait? Like for real!  Now just hand us our drinks and make sure not to get your filthy hands on them okay?! By the stem not where we have to touch ugh!

Veronica Taylor: Ugh so true I don't want basicness all over my glass okay?!

Veronica rolled her eyes in disgust matching the tone of her, and her blonde haired best friend. As the waiter moved without saying a word trying to hold the professional look on his face, though he was burning inside the look on his face told the story.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like where do you get this help from?

Bianca rolled her eyes laughing in a bitchy tone.

Bianca Davis: Ugh, like you're one to talk your help, is horrible as well plus we know help is generally from basics, and uggos.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh so true like, don't they have any idea? It's their job to serve people like us not fight us duh!

The two best friends share a laugh, these two got along so well even though Veronica mainly had the control. It was just how it was, the young haughty blonde was learning from the arrogant latina beauty.  As Bianca, then looked at her mentor, before speaking in a questioning tone.

Bianca Davis: So really what is up with you and Miles? Girl, you can get any guy like at all, and why him he's old?

Biana said not understanding why Veronica chose the man she was with, but it was something that just was above most people's head. The supermodel had an arrogant smug smirk on her face as she thought about it, before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well its simple it just feels right I mean I am getting what I want out of the whole thing that is a man with money who knows how to treat a woman like me. Like, you know after Parker, and some others ugh! I should be billionaires who have money and are not afraid to spend it on me you know? Like I always wonder what you saw in Ace..

Bianca takes her drink sipping it slowly listening to her best friend explain her relationship. She couldn't help but smile knowing what it was for Veronica, it was always about her and she kept that way.

Bianca Davis: Hes not bad looking, plus I get what I want out of him remember? Your advice date someone who you will treat you like a princess? That's what I did, when I got him hell he was obsessed with me and still is.

Veronica Taylor: Uh duh! That is why I have Miles wrapped around my finger he just gives me whatever I want, and hes such a doll. Like I hate when people question me why are you dating an old man? Ugh, whatever call me a gold digger I don't care.

The two share a laugh, as the blonde couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly. As they both take sips of their drinks.

Bianca Davis: Uh duh and who cares what those rodents think! Like, they just wish they had the life of the Pretty Committee.  Like, those basics are always jealous and bitching about the life we have ugh!

Veronica Taylor: I am just disgusted by them! Who do they think they are, they think they are above us but really they are just jealous of us. We run this and they know it. They know we are what's important in any place we step foot in.

Veronica takes out her phone smirking as the two move closer together making a kissy face as they take a selfie together. As the phone's camera snaps a few times it soon goes down and they look at it smirking loving the way they look, it was just another day  in their life.

SCENE TWO

The camera fades into what looks to be a pretapped vignette.

Miles Blake:Yo, lem'me talk to ya for a minute.

From the sounds of the voice you could instantly recognize the identity as...

Miles Blake: My name is Miles Blake, and I am the former Executive Producer of DARC Pro Sports...and the largest free agent acquisition of Sin City Wrestling! And I'm here to talk to you about what it takes to be, a Champion. Specifically, let's talk about the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship. You see, like a milking stool, my case for Veronica Taylor's ascension to the posession of the Bombshell Roulette Championship, rests on three points."

The scene finally comes into focus on the hated Billionaire's face in front of a simple SCW banner.

Miles Blake: So, what are those obvious traits? Well, first things first, you have to win. And winning is one thing that my client - the future SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion - Veronica Taylor did, at Summer Xxxtreme. In fact, the entirety of the SCW Triumvirate came out of Summer Xxxtreme unscathed!"

Miles Blake:The next trait you need to be a Champion, is visibility. And I think I speak for everyone, when I say you can't go a day without seeing someone say something to, or about, Veronica Taylor in the media. THAT is presence. THAT is power. On the flip side, where is Kate Steele's presence? Where do you hear about Kate Steele, and the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship, anywhere outside of the company website? The answer is, you don't.

Miles offers a smug grin to the camera.

Miles Blake: And finally, you need star presence. A Title is just a Title without the presence of the holder to make it something great. Veronica Taylor embodies such a presence as the [co]-founder of the Mean Girls, a former two-time SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champion - and let's not forget the most important of all, being a member of The Triumvirate of SCW, a subsect of the Billionaire's Club created, owned, and ran by THE most successful Advocate and business man, your's truly. But what of Kate Steele? In fact, I never even heard of Kate Steele, prior to my arrival at Sin City Wrestling...

The camera pans back, with Miles standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

Miles Blake: Ladies and gentlemen, the Ability to Win [When it Counts], Media Visibility and Star Power - my milk stool is complete.

The snippet fades out, and fades back in on Veronica Taylor, who was sitting in a television studio behind her was the United Kingdom,  American, and Candian flag. She is dressed to the nines as always in a bright red dress, black high heel boots, and  a black Gucci handbag slung over her shoulder, a brand new diamond necklace was around her neck. As the expensive looking bombshell soon smirked in an arrogant manner after the testimonial of her advocate Miles Blake. As she blew a kiss in the direction of where his voice was coming from she soon faced the camera once again.

Veronica Taylor: I couldn't have said it better myself, well I can and I am about to but Miles did sum it up perfectly I mean who has heard of Kate Steel outside of the wrestling world? Yes I get it you have had success hell you have beaten me twice, but all things are made to come to an end. You see Mikah had the longest bombshells title reign and guess what happened? It crashed she lost to that goodie two shoes Sam Marlow and the rest as we say is history. You have held that bombshells roulette title for so long that no one really thinks you can be beaten for it well besides smart people like Miles.  Because they think oh Veronica shes so overrated only reason people talk about her is because she can't wrestle or because she is just such a bitch! Well I am a bitch I get what I want and not my fault I was born better than the rest of the bombshells, it is just nature they should get over themselves. Just like all the SCW fans need to get over themselves the reason they can root for Kate Steel is because they are like her they could be her.

Veronica smirked fluffing her hair after she pulled up a hand held mirror after that she makes a kissy face to herself. She knew she looked perfect and was not afraid to show it off, or herself despite the labels and words she would be called.  As she then took a look at her nails before returning her gaze back to the camera.

Veronica Taylor: See you can be that girl that looks like she woke up has bad bed head, listens to that awful disgusting music, and oh yeah was the reason Mass Media Militia fell apart. Because she tried to think she was in the same star as me and Crystal and she has never been nor will ever be. We are a list and she is the d list we brought her up and she thinks us by attacking Crystal from behind? But I digress really I am done dealing with ungrateful bitches I had to deal with that with the fall of the Mean Girls, a bunch of bitches became ungrateful but without me or my brand they would have never made it, it just wouldn't have happened I am sorry bout it.  And now my newest protege she may not of came here but she has taken the world by storm like I did when I came here, and brought pretty to the world of wrestling. Yes looks matter Kate despite what basics like you have been conditioned to think  and feel.  Looks matter those people don't want to look at you with my title no they want to look at me when I win my first singles title.

Veronica fluffs her hair again, maintaining the same confident arrogant look, as she looked behind her before pointing at the flags.

Veronica Taylor: See those flags only one the one in the middle has the true power the United States, Canada is a basic country to the north where I am going to beat you also a former colony of your home country a country that is falling apart a country that is beyond basic your queen please she has nothing on me. Because when the wheel spins its going to land on me beating you like America beat the UK, and like how Veronica Taylor always beat basics bye felica.

Veronica blows a kiss as the scene fades to black.