Author Topic: Veronica Taylor Vs Christina Bentley  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Veronica Taylor Vs Christina Bentley
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:55:58 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here!

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 08:30:10 AM »
 The first RP period is over. All RPs posted from here will count towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 07/29/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 07/30/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 11:31:50 PM »
 scene one

It is a warm sunny day on the Sun Princess which is sailing off the coast of the Pacific Ocean, right by Los Angeles.  Where the ship is busy with thousands of people from the normal tourist who were paying for the cruise all the way to the SCW wrestlers, and Bombshells.  At one of the high-end  bars on the ship sitting on one of the stools is none other than the First Class Mean Girl Veronica Taylor. Who had a glass in her hand taking a small sip smirking lightly. She is dressed to the nines is a purple lose fitting dress, silver high heels, and silver Gucci handbag.  The arrogant Cuban soon finishes her drink and taps her well-manicured nails on her empty glass. Making a light noise getting the attention of the bartender.

Veronica Taylor: Um another Berry Cosmo.

She said in a somewhat rude tone, she scoffed fluffing her two-toned hair. As she waited on her berry cosmo.  She soon had someone tap her on the shoulder she turned around and spotted what looked like a fan with a Mean Girls t-shirt, as she rolled her eyes.

Veronica Taylor: What you want an autograph or something?

She said in a pretty rude tone, rolling her eyes. As the arrogant Latina sat there normally she had security around her, due to threats of being thrown overboard she had experienced this year and the previous year. To see her with an entourage was almost shocking it had never happened anywhere.  The young female fan ignores the tone coming from Veronica, and she seems almost in shock that she even got a response from her, and begins to speak in a nervous tone.

Fan: Oh my god its Veronica Taylor, Miss Taylor I can't wait to see you Sunday wrestling. I am a huge fan of yours.

The fan looks up beaming at the Latina beauty who takes a sip of her drink, normally she would have thrown her out of her presence by now. She just was a busy woman and had no time for people asking her for things, they got her presence that was more than enough.

Veronica Taylor: Aw so cute, tell you what normally I wouldn't since you know a big thing and all but because I am so nice, why not take a picture with me.

Fan: Oh my god really?!

The fan is bouncing up and down excited to get a picture with the one and only First Class Mean Girl Veronica Taylor.  As the arrogant Latina beauty soon stands up keeping her drink down on the bar, as she stood up and went toward the fan and poses the fan has the cell phone out doing a selfie, however, Veronica takes up most of the picture. After a few snaps the fan looks at the phone a bit shocked but smiles lightly as she says.

Fan: Thank you, but can I have your autograph as well Veronica...

Veronica rolls her eyes in a bitchy manner before walking off clearly annoyed. As the scene fades to black.

Veronica Taylor: