Author Topic: Night club rumble  (Read 276 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Night club rumble
« on: July 08, 2016, 08:05:13 PM »
 The scene opens up inside of the LEX Night Club in two nights would be the home of SCW's Climax Control. The club however on a Friday night was as busy as any other night club hundreds of party goers are inside partying the night away. As the people party away we the camera pans all the way toward the VIP section of Club Lex.  Where we see the hottest of the hot guest that are allowed past the velvet rope.  Soon enough out of the crowd in the VIP section, the cameras spot SCW bombshell, First Class Mean Girl and supermodel Veronica Taylor. Who as always is dressed to the nines for her grand night out unlike her typical self she was in the setting of where she would be  wrestling in just two days time.  However, tonight was her night to let lose and she was going to have fun dressed in a black loose fitting dress, black Louboutins and a black Gucci handbag slung over her shoulder.  As she smirked arrogantly keeping her eyes on the camera as she took her phone out taking a selfie before putting it back in the Gucci handbag she was carrying with her.  As she soon gave a snobby look to the camera before speaking in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Amy Marshall you know something you did beat  me last time.  I admit it I am woman enough to do so. However, don't think that means for a second I fear you besides your hideous looks like what makes you think you can even enter club LEX looking like you do? Like I know SCW management comes up with some silly stuff sometimes.  And you and me being in the same night club at the same tine is beyond crazy! But, hey that's what we get from the same people who allowed Bently to get involved with me really? I  am Veronica Freakin Taylor.

Veronica fluffed her two-toned hair in a smug way. She knew what she was saying was true this type environment was fit for her. A luxury night club but for Amy Marshall, she wouldn't know luxury if it bit her.  However,  Veronica Taylor was the personification of what luxury meant.

Veronica Taylor: Like Sunday night all of these basics won't be here well maybe they will be if they are fans of Veronica Taylor which who isn't a fan of me? Like all I heard is people saying boo at me like they want me but silly people that won't happen.  But that is because I am a celebrity stepping foot inside of a ring I am more than just a wrestler that makes me the brand of the bombshells, a brand that will stand the test of time in a few years people will still be talking about the Mean Girls my creation by the way. But there is nothing anyone can do about the makeover I am going to give you Fuggo Marshall. Like fro real Slowcow might of gotten lucky because I should be in the six pack challenge but you know what every cloud has a silver lining and it is  I get to beat some of the ugly out of you. Like you so need a bag over that bad make up job you walk around with everyday but then again some losers somehow find you attractive? Like ew!

Veronica rolls her eyes in disgust beyond annoyed  at the thought of facing Amy Marshall. She even shudders a bit as she took her Martini she was drinking and takes a small sip of it, smirking enjoying the flavor as it touched her perfectly glossed lips.

Veronica Taylor: So guess what Amy get ready because soon enough this club is going to be covered by your clown make up and hell your blood. SCW, is giving me a chance to beat and batter you and make you my bitch like old times so that is what the Mean Girl is going to do.  And I am so sorry bout it.

Veronica blows an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black.

occ: Sorry stressful week and holiday week.