Author Topic: Veronica... she is a hollywood bore.  (Read 303 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Veronica... she is a hollywood bore.
« on: May 13, 2016, 08:00:50 PM »
 Climax Control 146
1st May 2016
Hiroshima Green Arena in Hiroshima, Japan

My return to the ring wasn’t that special… no hype, no fanfare, no streamers… just a match, however, it would have some consequence when it came to Jessie and myself verses Natalie McKinley and Melody Grace, but more specifically for Jessie and the Bombshell Internet Championship.  The fall out of what I did to Melody Grace the previous week pissed a couple of people off, but it did inspire Nat McKinley to return from her so called suspension and well, both our returns started off well… but quickly went down hill.

Jessie gets to her feet and before you know it, both young women begin swinging! The fans cheer the action outside of the ring as well as in, and Jasmine is forced to temporarily abandon the match to jump outside and separate Jessie from Melody! The scuffle is broken up, Jessie resulting in a split lip and a shiner already developing on Melody as they are forced apart!

Adams: Wow! That was sweet!

As Jessie heads back to Amy's corner, Melody stands by Natalie's and watches as Amy lands a neck breaker that sends the back of Natalie' head into the mat. Amy then turns and yells something to Jessie who nods. Amy turns back to where Melody is standing in Natalie's corner and she calls out to her, prompting "Little Miss Sunshine" to start to climb up onto the ring apron, forcing Jasmine to head her off! This is all the opening Amy needs as she Irish whips Natalie into the ropes and Jessie reaches in, cuffing Natalie's ankle and tripping her!

Jasmine turns and sees Natalie on the canvas and Jessie feigning innocence! Amy drags Natalie up to her feet as Jasmine talks to Jessie and Marshall goes for an Irish whip but Natalie reverses it and Melody grabs Amy's boot! Amy stumbles and turns and reaches through the ropes for Melody -- and gets a Stooge Poke in the eyes for her troubles!

Amy staggers back, holding her eyes, and Natalie scoops her up onto her shoulders and throws her off into a double knee gut buster!

Simone: The Winds of Change!

Natalie with the cover, hooking Amy's leg!

3!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Justin: Here is your winner ... Natalie McKinley!

It was no surprise that there would be interference in my match, after all I had interfered in the Bombshell Internet Championship when it was Melody and Jessie, so why not in my match, but this time… I got suckered into the distraction and I paid for it and lost the match.

::: Backstage :::

Shortly after the match between Natalie and myself, Jessie and i are seen returning from the ring through the curtain, and we both angry and annoyed at the outcome of the match that just happened, especially since Melody got the upper hand and well Natalie winning the match against me.

Amy: So much for a great come back!

I sigh as I grab a towel and bottle of water and sit down on a crate.

Jessie: Sorry about what happened. I should have stopped Melody.

Jessie shrugged, as Jake and Shane approach with Scott Oliver in tow.

Amy: Hi Guys…

I give a small smile, as I lean back feeling the cool brick wall behind my back as i give the crate a thump.

Scott: Can I get a few words regarding your match.

Amy: I guess so.

Jessie: I’ll leave you to it… you know where to find me and the boys.

I nod and watch Jessie, Jake and Shane walk away, as they talk quietly about the match, as I turn my attention back to Scot Oliver, as I take in some more water and wipe a bead of sweat away.

Scott: Thanks… well we have just seen your return to the ring after a four month hiatus and unfortunately it was clear to see that the backlash from…

Before Scott can finish, I interfere.

Amy: It’s clear to see that Melody isn’t as sweet as she makes out to be… she is willing to screw anyone over for revenge.  As for Natalie… i was close to beating her… but that didn’t plan out well.  Natalie you may have won this match… but it’s far from over between you and melody.

I hop off the crate and begins to walk away, where I then head back to the locker room to shower and change and then head back to the hotel to meet up with Joey and have a few drinks and forget about the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 4th May 2016
Marlene Karaoke Bar.
Hiroshima.

The scene opens inside the Marlene Karaoke bar somewhere in the streets of Hiroshima, where we see many smartly dress men and women in small parties, winding down after work, where they drink sake and share a laugh and listen to the person on stage sing/butcher a song.  A few days earlier it has been Jessie, Amy, Jake and Shane in Nagasaki in a Karaoke bar, where Jessie, Jake and Shane took it turns to turn a song a little bit metal, where was interesting to see. This time around it was Amy, Jamie, Joshua and Joey in the local karaoke bar.

With Amy still seething about her loss to Natalie, she needed to calm down a little and Jamie suggested going to this bar and Amy could invite anyone she wanted and in this case it was Joshua and obviously Joey.

So here we are… in Marlene’s Karaoke Bar, where we see Amy and Joey sharing a quick kiss, while Joshua and Jamie chat about Japan and Climax Control, as a waitress places down more Sake and Beer, as the singer on stage finishes up singing their song.

DJ: Amy Marshall….next.

Joshua: You are singing?

Amy: Of course… my mood has gotten a little better and well Jamie doesn’t want a grumpy me.

Jamie: Nope.

Amy downs some Sake before getting to her feet and heading to the DJ, where she picks out a random song to sing to and approaches the stage, as Joey, Jamie and Joshua watch on wondering what she was going to sing and they soon found out at the song begins to play.

Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -
And have we got news for you - You better listen!
Get ready, all you lonely girls
and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! –

Joey: Interesting song choice.

Jamie: I think it’s great.

Amy: Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean.

Joshua: Last time I saw her karaoke… she sang Billy Idol.

Joey: Isn’t she amazing.

Jamie: That she is.

Amy does a little dance in tune with the music and smiles, showing that she is enjoying herself and with what happened at Climax Control soon slipping to the back of her mind.

Joey: Would it be wrong to tell her… that I love her.

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Ame---------nnnn!

Jamie & Joshua: Yes!

They say in unison.

Joey: Look I know she had some bad hits in the past… but I’m not like them.

Jamie: Tell her and you will lose her… she is happy right now…you two are great don’t spoil it.

Joshua: I agree.  You didn’t have to pick up the pieces. So best to keep quiet.

Joey: sure…

I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin
Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head
Rip off the roof and stay in bed

Joshua and Jamie look at one another and then Joey, not sure if he will listen to them or just tell her.  But they turn back to Amy and singing and drink their drinks, as Jamie stands to his feet and dances and gyrates a little as Amy smiles and waves as the song comes to a finish.

Amy: Thank you.

The scene fades out with Amy stepping off stage and sitting back down next to Joey and Jamie, as they and others gave her a round of applause before the next person arrives on stage.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

8th May 2016
Okayama, Japan.
Climax Control 147

Climax Control 147 was wild for all the right and wrong reason, as the feud between Amy, Jessie and Natalie and Melody had warmed up, as early in the night we see all four women getting into a small verbal and shoving battle until security quickly intervened.

However, that was the main talking point of the feud… was the fact that Jessie had Mark Ward in her corner and when all had thought that Melody had won the Internet Championship, it was quickly taken off her as Mark changed the match unbeknownst to everyone but himself and made it non-title.  In Amy’s opinion it was a genius idea… although kind of cruel that he did it… but at the end of the day he was boss and bosses do what they like.

Poor Melody though… didn’t see it coming and while she wept like a little girl who lost her puppy… it would only make this feud bigger and better and more in Jessie’ favour.

Later on in the night, when the dust had semi settled from the Bombshell Internet Championship, Amy and Natalie were back at it and Amy decided to confront Natalie, although that was again a fight with Amy getting a cut lip… it was more left over tension from earlier on in the night and once more being split up.

Once that dust settled… Amy was left pacing the catering area as well as annoyed and sporting a cut fat lip… Joey tried to calm her down, however, made the situation only worse, when he lets slip that he loves her and she quickly leaves him in the catering area, as she leaves the arena to find a bar that serves decent alcohol and forget the night of arguments, fights, people getting screwed over and Amy hoping Joey made a mistake.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday 13th May.
Vlog.

It’s been a long long time since I faced a mean girl and since she is the only left in this company, it would be no surprise that it would Veronica Taylor. Anyway… Veronica, I said at the beginning of the week that I would need a money jar for every time I would be called ugly, basic, whore, walking STD etc… etc… but I’m actually quite surprised that you have said nothing so far… not even a brief mention on twitter.

Wow… I am severely disappointed in you Veronica… I was all ready to fight and argue with you on twitter and nothing.  But it’s a good thing, because we all know that twitter can be a distraction and you get all your trash talking out of the way etc… leaving fuck all for your promo. As I was saying… it’s a good thing because there is plenty of say and not get distracted by 140 characters and by some boring one track mind Hollywood whore.

So Veronica… it’s been a while since we have shared the same ring… and just to refresh people’s memories… Climax Control 123 in a tag team match, where you and I were partner against Roxi Johnson and Mikah and we lost.  Anyway… a lot has since changed and you have achieved and become nothing.  Just doing boring runway show, whoring yourself out to companies who kiss your ass, give you money and don’t really give a shit about you.  Veronica I see you that are stuck in a rut and your wrestling career shows that… you quality of work is suffering, but there is nothing to ashamed about. You need a break… a break from the ring, break from being a walking clothes horse and a break from being the big bitch that you are.

It must take a lot out of you calling people the same old name day in day out.

Veronica… to be honest… I don’t care about your wellbeing… I care only about beating you and showing that you and your career is in a downward spiral… but I need to win… I need to show that my break wasn’t for nothing and this thing with Melody and Natalie isn’t me clinging onto a fading career.

Veronica… I will beat you… I will get back to winning ways and if you don’t like it… then go tell someone who gives a shit because I don’t.

See you Sunday bitch

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino