Author Topic: I return!  (Read 255 times)

Online Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
I return!
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:31:07 PM »
 ~ Flashback! ~

13th December 2015
TD Place Arena, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
December 2 Dismember 3

Queen for the day match…

Kahlan sarcastically blows Traci a kiss before sliding back into the ring under the bottom rope. She watches Traci leave the ringside area showing the signs of being upset. Bliss is using the ropes to get back up when Amy comes charging at her and driving her knee right into the spine of Kahlan. The initial impact stops her from standing up as Amy uses the middle rope as a springboard before coming down with the tip of her knee directly into her spine. Kahlan lets out a scream as Amy repeatedly kicks that same spot.

As Amy is continuing her assault, Mercedes is currently back to a vertical base as a small stream of blood trickles out of her nose. Amy gives Kahlan one final kick before turning her attention back towards Mercedes. As she does turn around, Mercedes catches her with a quick superkick.

The force from the kick sends Amy flying over the top rope as her back catches the ring apron.

Justin: Amy Marshall has been eliminated.

And that was that… any thought of becoming Queen for the day went out of the window and my hopes of bringing Natalie back or even punishing Alexis Edwards were now a dream, however, my prediction that Mercedes would win was spot on and she had now full control of the first Climax Control of 2016.  I was now officially on hiatus and I was going to every second of my break whether I am just sitting at home, visiting friends, hanging out with Joey or just working.

Leaving ringside after my elimination, I ignore the rest of this match and all other matches on the card and just breeze past Pussy, Rocky and Scott in the hall ways, and just head back to the locker room to shower before heading back to the hotel to relax and figure out what to do for Christmas, new years etc… etc…  although tonight it would be more hanging out with friends once December 2 Dismember is over and get drunk and sleep in.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

18th April 2016
Rio Grande, NJ.

Climax Control 145 coming from Nagasaki, Japan.

The scene opens inside the home of Amy Marshall in Rio Grande, NJ where she catches up on the latest wrestling news including the fact that Sin City Wrestling was heading to Japan for a tour and after the recently visiting friends for Blaze of Glory, Amy began to feel the wrestling bug return and even more so over the fact that SCW was going to Japan.

Letting out a huge sigh, she closed the laptop down as Joey comes into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Amy.
Joey: Whats up?

Amy: Wrestling.

Joey: What about it?

Joey asked, as Amy spun around in his arms and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Amy: I want to get back into the ring.

Joey: It hasn’t anything do with the company heading to japan is it?

Busted.

Amy: That’s and I have that need to get back into the ring and wrestle.

Amy shrugged.

Joey: I’m not going to stop you, but I unfortunately can’t join you if you head to Nagasaki, as I have to head to California.

Joey said with a regretful look.

Amy: it’s ok. I understand.

Amy smiled as she lightly kissed Joey on the lips.

Joey: What about Lori and 3-X?

Amy: Lori can cope… we hired extra help remember.  3-X will survive without me.  Just have to let her know.

Amy shrugged.

Joey: when are you heading to Japan?

Amy: As soon as I can… I was thinking in a few days.  What about your trip to California?

Joey: unfortunately tomorrow.

Amy: That sucks.

Amy lets out a small sigh.

Joey: It does. But we still have all day today to do things.

Amy: So what first?

Amy asked as she kissed him again, as Joey smirked before dragging Amy by the hand and disappearing towards the bedroom. The scene quickly fades out on some Japanese artwork in the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

24th April 2016
Climax Control 145
Nagasaki, Japan.

Jessie smirks down at Melody as she casually kicks her in the ribs. Melody rolls away but Jessie picks her up to her feet and whips Melody to the ropes. Melody reverses and Jessie bounces off the ropes. As Jessie returns, Melody takes Jessie down with a drop toehold and locks in the calf crusher!

Melody reaches back as Jessie's hand hovers over the canvas, ready to tap out but someone in a hood charges down the ramp and slides in the ring. She kicks Melody in the face, causing her to break the hold and Jacob call for the bell.

Jessie returns to her feet and looks at the hooded person. The person pulls the hood back...

Adams: Oh my God! It's Amy Marshall!

Simone: The Metal and Punk Connection are reunited!

The crowd boo as Amy and Jessie proceed to stomp on Melody but the boos quickly turn to cheers as someone hops over the guardrail!

Adams: It's Natalie McKinley!

Natalie slides in to the ring, planting a huge shot in to the face of Jessie Salco, sending her flying across the ring and towards the ropes. Amy looks towards Natalie but smartly drops to the canvas and rolling out of the ring.

Natalie helps Melody to her feet and the two stare outside the ring as Jessie and Amy start to back off up the ramp. Jessie holds the Internet championship above her head as Melody thanks Natalie.

With Amy and Jessie retreating to the backstage area after the confrontation between Natalie and Melody, they share a hug as Jake and Shane approach and welcome Amy back, as Pussy Willow came into view with a welcoming smile.

Pussy: Amy are you back?

Amy: What no hello… how are you? What have you been doing?

Amy shook her head and rolled her eyes, as a few of the backstage tech guys welcome Amy back.

Pussy: Uh… sorry. Um welcome back Amy.

Amy: Thank you.

Jessie: Just can’t get the staff these days.

Jessie jokes, as Amy adjusts her black hoodie.

Pussy: We just seen you interfere in Jessie’s title match against Melody and attack Melody… why and are you back for good?

Pussy asked.

Amy:  I don’t really need to give my reasons as to why… but I am back and ready to wrestle and it looks like ready to fight against Melody and Natalie.

Pussy: when did you decide you wanted to come back?

Jessie: Enough questioning.  You got the question you wanted. Now scram.

Jessie turns her back to Pussy, who gets the hint and walks away.

Amy: I wonder where the rest of the vultures are?

Jessie Who cares… I am glad you are back.

Amy: Thanks… it’s nice to be back and already back into the swing of things.

Jessie:  Me either.  Now I am going to shower and change and we can head to a few bars and drink lots of Sake.

Amy: Sounds like a plan.

Jessie nods, as she, Jake and Shane head towards her locker room with Amy following close behind, as she check her cell phone as several messages begin to filter through about her return.  The scene fades out with Amy sending some replies to those messages.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

29th April 2016
Hiroshima, Japan.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park

\'user

Such a beautiful sight the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, you wouldn’t have believed that almost 71 years ago on August 6th 1945, this place was turned into smouldering radiating atomic rubble when the American B-29 bomber called Enola Gay, flew over and dropped a nuclear bomb called ‘little boy’ onto the city, killing around 160,000 people through direct impact or through radiation poisoning.  Who could believe that such a dark day in history would create this beautifully amazing sight.

Now enough of that history lesson since I’m not the history buff in the family… as that was Trish and she says Hi by the way.

So did anyone misss me? I know that several of the bombshells were delighted at my return, while others continued to be charming grouchy and/or ignorant selves and frankly those who hate of dislike me can go fuck themselves.  I have never been bothered by them.

Anyway… back to my return… happy days.  You see if you are going to make a return, you got to do it in a controversial fashion and there is no better way than screwing someone out of a title win and sadly it had to be Melody.  But it was tainted slightly by Natalie’s return, but that doesn’t matter, it’s great to see you back even through management don’t want you here.

You see Natalie…. I have a lot of respect for you… you work hard inside the ring when you are wrestling and work hard outside the ring keeping your body toned and perfect.  But the thing is you can work out as much as possible to make a return to wrestling, but you still have to get in the ring and work off the ring rust. And while I have been out of the ring for four –ish months, you have been out far far longer and that is going to have an effect.

Not that I will be able to take advantage of that since I severely cut down on my gym hours, so I am partially unfit.

So this match will be a battle of the fittest and who can wear off the ring rust the quickest… and to be honest I wouldn’t be placing any bets on either of us. It’s going to be a hard tough match between the two of us and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Melody sticks her nose into the match to get revenge.

But that’s a whole different story and another issue but for now, I will focus on you and focus on the match at hand, screw anything else that could happen.

Natalie whatever happen inside the ring come Sunday night… the better woman won and that better woman is going to be me with or without ring rust.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino