Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving.  (Read 263 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Happy Thanksgiving.
« on: November 27, 2015, 07:17:48 PM »
 23rd Nov 2015
Havana, Cuba
Saratoga Havana Hotel

The scene opens up inside the Saratoga Havana Hotel but more specifically inside the hotel room of Amy’s, in which she shares with Joey Santino, where an ongoing argument between Amy and Joey fills the room instead of music and the outside sounds of the traffic.

“Can you just once miss out on the family meal and hang out with me in Mexico?”

Amy sits on the bed, as she looks up at Joey.

“As I said already… I can’t.  This is not up for discussion anymore. I am packing and going.”

Joey brushed some of his hair from his face, as he shook his head and turned.

“Seriously… not going to even invite me?”

Amy sulked, as she stood up and headed to the balcony. As Joey rolled his eyes.

“Thanksgiving isn’t the time or place to introduce my girlfriend.  Perhaps when isn’t family orientated? Sorry Amy.”

Joey places a hand on Amy’s shoulder, but Amy shrugs it off.
“Whatever, just go.  I don’t want to spoil anything for you.”

“Amy.”

Amy ignores him, as Joey grabs his bag and shoves his clothing into his bag, before picking up keys, passport various other things and leaves the hotel room. Amy turns and just catches Joey leave the door.

“Ass”

Amy shakes her head, before letting out a sigh, as she pulls her cell from her pocket and goes to her contact and her finger hovers over Joey’s number, but instead she hits Joshua and raises the phone to her ear.

“Hi Joshua… how do you fancy coming to Mexico for Thanksgiving?”

The scene quickly fades out on Amy leaning against the balcony as she talks to Joshua Acquin about Mexico and Thanksgiving and having a bit of a moan about Joey.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

27th November 2015
Cancun, Mexico

A few days after leaving Cuba and having the argument with Joey about where to spend Thanksgiving, Amy headed to Mexico and met up with Joshua, where they caught up and even went out drinking and celebrated Thanksgiving in a different way.

She also invited Jamie and Justin over to Mexico for thanksgiving, which they graciously accepted and would soon by coming over.

However, for now though it was just Amy and Joshua hanging out, and while Joshua was on the phone to his wife, it gave Amy the opportunity to record her promo for her match against Kate Steele on Sunday.

So let’s recap the past few weeks… I went out in the first round of the Going for Gold Tournament against Samantha Marlowe and then losing a so called ‘rematch’ to Alexis Edwards for the Internet champion. In fairness I’ve had crappier weeks but I don’t mind because this week, is just a normal match with nothing on the line but our ego’s and pride.

This match I am in is against Kate Steele, who let’s be honest hasn’t been really lighting up the bombshell division and was just as successful as me in the tournament and went out in round one, but she was in a triple threat match that including Alexis Edwards.  Even though it was a tough match, but I wasn’t expecting mine to be the same… but eh… shit happens and have to move on. And speaking of moving on, I don’t know about you Kate, bit I will be glad when this world tour is over and we are back home in familiar surroundings and our comfy beds.

Anyway, we have to get past this Climax Control and the supercard first…

I kind of deviated away from the main point of this promo… but anyway, this week it’s me and you Kate… the battle of the punk princess… well one punk princess and a wannabe punk princess, sorry Kate but there is nothing punk about you… so if I was you I would remove that moniker and focus on what you really are.

A disappointment and let down and a phony.

You see Kate, I may be having a bad run of form and perhaps sabotaging my own chances in trying to advance in tournaments and title shots and maybe I’m feeling slightly burnt out, but the thing is… I am still trying, I am still fighting and I’m not giving up.

You Kate, however, you are not trying and or putting in any effort and I am actually questioning your enthusiasm and commitment in this company.  You have done nothing memorable, you have barely won any matches and well titles… non-existent.

Sunday night, I will show to you that i am a battler and not giving up entirely, I will show why I am still dangerous and I will show why you nothing but a pointless waste of space.

Sunday night I am coming out victorious.

Sunday night, I will be getting back to my winning ways.

And for you Kate, you can just go back under that rock you have been hiding under to lick you wounds and wonder why everything has gone to shit.

Sunday night will be my night.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino