Author Topic: Its been a while...  (Read 283 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Its been a while...
« on: August 18, 2017, 07:34:53 PM »
 Climax Control #187

Well you were right Trinity… I got a fight and you got a fight. You kicked my ass but I kicked yours even harder and I got the win that i wanted. How is that knee by the way? Painful? Anyway… thank you for the match, but I’m not sorry about beating you and pinning you to the mat one… two… three.  Thanks for the win… now time to move on.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

14th August 2016
Las Vegas, NV
Home of Amy Marshall

The scene opens at the home of Amy Marshall, where we see Amy and Joey in the backyard in different yoga poses as Amy prepares for any match that comes her way but also keep her fitness levels up.  As she exits out of one pose… her cell phone beeps with a text message.  Standing and stretching, Amy moves to the table that her cell phone sits on and looks at the text message.

“hmm.”

“Something interesting?”

Joey asks.

“Yeah… my match this week.”

Amy looks at the rest of the text message, which shows the rest of the card and where the show is taking place.

“Who have you got?”

“Crystal Millar”

“I see. When was the last time you faced her?”

Amy places the phone back down and re-joins Joey on the grass.

“I don’t know… I can’t even remember when the last time I faced her.”

Amy frowns and thinks perhaps over thinks.

“Are you joining me?”

Joey asks.

“Uh… sure.  I need to find out how long it’s been since we last faced each other.  It’s bugging me now.  You can finish up.”

Amy shrugs apologetically and grabs her cell before wondering back into the house, where she sits down on the sofa and opens her laptop up and begins to research into the SCW achieves etc… the scene fades out as Amy visits her ewikipedia site plus the SCW site to get her answer.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

((Flashback))

Climax Control 105
1st February 2015

Blast from the past Tournament 2015
Joshua Acquin & Amy Marshall vs Bo Dreamwolf & Crystal Millar nee Hilton</Center>

Holly barely gets a chance to count to five before Amy and Josh rush towards the ropes and hit simultaneous Suicide Dives, Josh on Bo and Amy on Crystal, that take down their opponents and bring the Irish crowd to their feet! Holly barely has time to restart the count before Amy gets to her feet dragging Crystal up with her and tosses her into the ring.

Amy breaks up the ten count by following Crystal into the ring and going for a cover 1....2.....and
Crystal kicks out! Amy shakes her head in response as the men return to their team's corners and Amy picks up Crystal only to be surprised with a roll-up 1....2....and Amy kicks out at the count of two.

Crystal tries to make a leap of faith for her corner but Amy grabs onto her foot tripping her up in the process Amy attempts to lock in an STF for a follow up but Crystal manages to reverse the attempt into an improvised cover 1....2....and Amy kicks out releasing the hold in the process, both Bombshells get back to their feet at the same time and Crystal, in what is clearly a desperate move at this point, shoves Amy towards the ropes in an attempt to get a chance to tag in Bo, this ends up backfiring big time for Crystal as Amy is able to snap off a beautiful hurricanrana on the rebound.

(The flashback fades out…)

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

The scene slowly fades back in and on Amy who leans against some railings on the boardwalk of Laughlin, as she soaks in the scenery of Laughlin, she doesn’t look into the camera, but instead she focuses on the water.

18th Aug 2017
Laughlin, NV
Vlog

Two years and six months… do know why this is significant Crystal?

Well let me enlighten that empty brain of yours…

It’s been two years and six months the last time we actually stepped into the ring together.  It was the Blast from the past tournament 2015, where it was myself and Joshua Acquin against yourself and Bo Dreamwolf… which you guys walked away victorious.

I can hardly believe it has been two and half year years that we have met inside the ring and traded blows. In those two years lots of things have changed. You got married, I Joey and currently engaged to him, also we have both won the bombshell championship, both won the bombshell roulette title, I’ve won the internet championship twice thus becoming the first ever SCW grand slam champion and becoming a hall of famer.

So a shit ton of stuff has happened, so this match should be interesting.

Now the most important question is… who will win?

Obviously I am going to say me… but as always I will reiterate that it won’t be an easy match… especially against someone like you has had a recent successful run as a Bombshell Champion. I know that I failed at my attempt at winning the championship recently and that I back down wrestling rookie’s, but everyone has to start somewhere to climb back to the top. Unfortunately for you and just like Trinity Jones… you are just a stepping stone for me to get back to the top.

So Sunday night… we will aim to make this a good match and I will aim to come out on top and defeat you.

See you Sunday Crystal.

The scene fades out on Amy moving away from the railing and walks down the boardwalk.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino