Author Topic: Wait... what... a title shot.  (Read 289 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Wait... what... a title shot.
« on: July 21, 2017, 08:06:04 PM »
 9th July 2017
Grand Princess Cruise
Summer XXXtreme V

{Match flashback}

…And Veronica kicks out! Kate gets back on the apron and calls for a tag which she gets from Amy and once she does Kate hits a Springboard Hurricanrana on Veronica sending her loopy! Before she can capitalize however Celeste rolls back into the ring with a pair of brass knuckles on her hand and whilst Jacob is checking on Veronica Celeste charges at Kate.........but Amy intercepts her with the Bad Girl!

Rather than try to cheat like Celeste did Mercedes goes for a clothesline on Kate only to be hit with the Punk Driver! Just after Kate hits her finisher Veronica gets to her feet and once she realizes that her teammates are out cold she mouths "oh shit" before the Metal and Punk Connection members hit her with the Violent Dawn!

Devona calls for the tag and Kate obliges getting the idea, Devona picks Veronica's barely conscious form up and hits her with the Big Easy!

Adams: Stick a fork in Veronica, she's done

Devona goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!!!

DING DING DING!

Winners: Devona, Kate and Amy.

Was this the end of the mean girls? One last humiliating defeat at our hands, would it drive the group apart and permanently split. Nobody can answer this question except Veronica, Mercedes and celeste who all don’t seem too cut up about it. However, for Kate, Devona and myself we were ecstatic that we came out on top and we worked well as a cohesive unit. We were confident and confidence breeds success. Stepping out of the ring we celebrated as we left ringside ignoring the pouts and tantrums that were being thrown in the ring. Heading to backstage Kate, Devona and I all shook hands and shared hugs for a job well done. Even jessie joined us and congratulated us.

“Congrats guys.”

“Umm thanks.”

Kate said hesitantly

“Sorry about your loss.”

I shrug a little sharing my sadness for not getting a total MPC domination.

“Yeah me too. But I’ll get it back when i get my rematch. But for now, let’s celebrate beating the mean girls and embarrassing their sorry assess.

Jessie says with a smile as all three ladies are joined by Joey.

“Hi joey.”

Kate smiles at him

“Ladies. What are you planning here?”

Joey asks.

“Celebrate the unfortunate demise of the group formally known as the Mean Girls.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“I know of a good bar, where we can watch the show and have a few drinks. It’s called the Wheelhouse Bar and it’s on deck 7.”

“Great. Let’s go.”

Kate nods. As I grab Joey’s hand as I then lead everyone away from the makeshift backstage area and to the lifts. The scenes soon fade’s out as everyone piles into the lifts and towards the deck the bar is on.

"For once we actually back up our own words and we walked into the ring and kicked some former mean girl ass and won. There was some fight but mainly from Mercedes as the other two were just riding her coattails and making a nuisance of themselves as th3y attempted to wrestle. We knew celeste and veronica hearts weren’t in it... only Mercedes, which made th3 win even more easier. It’s just sad how a clique that once had potential is just now nothing more than a steaming pile of crap. Not that I’m too upset about it... but then again nobody else is either. So R.I.P mean girls. You are done.”

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

12th July
Santa Rosa, CA
Home of Joey Santino

The scene opens up pool side at the home of Joey Santino several days after Summer XXXtreme finished, where we see Amy sitting on a deck chair in a green bikini as she relaxes from the match against the Mean Girls. Amy hadn’t planned anything for the week, but she knew she had to plan some more of the wedding, which was turning out much hard to do.

Having messed around with the seating for a little while, Amy let out several frustrated signs and shook her head.

“What’s up?”

Joey asks appearing with a water in hand and sitting next to Amy.

“I am trying to sort out this seating arrangement but its just not happening.”

“You have been working on this for at least two hours. Take a break from it and maybe focus on something else.”
Joey suggests.

“Like what?”

“Maybe… honeymoon.”

Joey again suggests as he hands Amy the water.

“Hmmm… you got anything in mind?”

Amy asks as she hadn’t thought about the honeymoon as yet.

“Japan.”

“I’m listening.”

“I’ve planned a little ceremony in Kyoto and then take a bullet train to Tokyo.”

Joey smiles.

“Nice… but what is the ceremony?”

Amy asks.

“it’s a surprise.”

“Damn you. When are we going?”

“We leave the 2nd Jan. A couple of days in Kyoto and then 5 days in Tokyo.”

Joey explains as bring Amy close.

“I fucking love you Joey.”

Amy hugs Joey tightly.

“I love you to future Mrs Santino.”

Amy giggles as she closes the laptop and places it on the table beside her.

“You are the best.”

Amy places a kiss on the cheek of Joey, as Joey grabs Amy and lifts her up and he leaps into the pool with her with a great big squeal from Amy.  The scene soon fades out with Amy and Joey begin to mess around and splash each other.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

18th July
Las Vegas, NV
Hard Knocks Muay Thai.

Having the week off after the Supercard gave Amy a chance to get certain things done, mostly planning her wedding and getting ideas for a honeymoon. But also during the week off Amy doesn’t visit the gym as often, however, this week was different, this was week is pretty big as management rewarded Amy for the successful win against the Mean Girl and gifted her a Bombshell Championship match against the new crowned bombshell champion Evie Baang.

Having found out about the match Monday morning, she and Joey spent some of the day travelling from his home in Santa Rosa to Amy’s home in Las Vegas as well as giving Amy a chance to watching some videos of Evie as well as preparing her promo against her.  The second day in Vegas, Amy headed to her local muay thai gym and invite Jessie to come along, although Amy wasn’t expecting Jessie to come.

The scene opens inside the gym, where Amy finishes up circuits of the gym and pushes up and then grabs her gloves and slides them before approaching the nearest heavy bag and begins to punch and kick the bag – letting out grunts and yells which fills the gym.  Behind Amy, Jessie walks into the gym and spots Amy working out and heads towards her.
“Enjoying your workout?”

Amy stops and turns to see Jessie.

“You came.”

“I did… we both have important title matches and I thought a good workout with you wouldn’t hurt.”

Jessie shrugged, as she refers to her match against Samantha Marlowe for the Bombsell Roulette Championship.

“Good. You have some catching up to do.”

“Do I?”

Jessie raised an eyebrow.

“Well I’ve already done some circuits around the gym as well as push ups.”

“Do I have to do them?”

Jessie queries.

“Up to you. Or you could just stretch a little before doing anything else.”

Amy shrugs, as Jessie nods and places her bags on the floor and pulls out a towel and water and moves to the mat and begins to stretch.

“Are you looking forward to your match Sunday or is that a stupid question?”

Jessie asks.

“Nah not stupid… but I am looking forward to it and can’t wait to get my hands-on gold again. How about you?

Amy asks as she kicks the bag hard several times.

“Oh the same… I can’t wait to see what the Roulette wheel has in store for me and Samantha.”

Jessie says as she stretches.

“Should be interesting. And you can win.”

“Thanks… and so can you.”

Jessie smiles as Amy lets out several breathes.

“Now… get your ass into gear and start working out hard.”

“Yes Ma’am”

Jessie finishes stretching before grabbing a pair of gloves and then begins to mainly punch the nearest heavy bag. The scene soon fades out on Amy punching and kicking the heavy bag with grunting and yelling, as Jessie continues her work on the heavy bag.

~*~*~*
~*~*~*~

21st July
Vlog

After defeating the mean girls, I never contemplated getting a title shot, I have said before that I want to be fighting for championships again by only working my way up the ladder. But getting this unexpected title shot has rocked me. For the record, I’m no hypocrite... but who am I to argue with management if they give you a title shot from out of nowhere.

I am truly gobsmacked and undeserving of this, but I’m not going to turn it down, no matter how much hate I get especially from someone who threw their career away because they didn’t bother fighting for their place. Yes, I’m talking about Alexis Edwards cum Staggs.

But just because she failed to fight doesn’t mean the rest of us have to suffer.

Now... while I move on from the haters.... it’s really time to focus on the importance of this match. The bombshell championship and who holds its. Evie Baang... firstly congratulations on beating that washed up has been Crystal Millar. Odette and Gabriel have done well in their training. But in their training... did it include how to hold onto titles just after winning a title?

If not... then we will shall find out com3 Sunday night. Now don’t go jinxing yourself and say that you are a fighting champion. Big mistake and I know I know... you are not me and never will be and you will successfully defend but at the end of the day anything can happen... freak accident... lucky pin... maybe tap out... as I said you never know.

You see Evie... while you have come off a massive win by defeating Crystal  and becoming world champion... I have come off a semi big win as well...I know nothing as big as what you have done but it’s big enough and now I have even more drive, more confidence and more hunger to succeed and claim several more titles in SCW.

I want to become bombshell champion once again... I want to be roulette champion again and I want to be internet champion again...and each and every shot I can get I am going to fight hard. I’m not expecting an easy battle either. You have built up a reputation of being tough just like Odette, but like me you will be expecting a tough fight in this match and you know what… let’s make this main event great.

Sunday night Evie… is going to be fun.  But all the fun will be had by me… I am still hungry Evie and i will fight and claw at every chance I have and get and that means putting my body on the line as always.

Good luck Evie… because first defences are always hard.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino