Author Topic: Round 3 here we come.  (Read 292 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Round 3 here we come.
« on: April 21, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »
 [Flashback to Climax Control #175]

2nd April 2017
Chicago, Illinois.

Round 1 of the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Amy Marshall & Dax Beckett vs. Joshua Acquin & Kate Steele.

Dax goes for a cover on Josh 1.........2.........and Josh kicks out in the nick of time! Dax argues about a slow count but Holly is having none of it and orders him to continue the match which he does so by going to pick up Josh only to be surprised by a roll-up 1.......2.........and Dax kicks out, when it becomes clear that Josh's roll-up knocked him through a loop Josh smirks before calling for his finisher.

Once Dax gets back to his feet Josh goes for the Nightmare but Dax shoves him off to the far ropes confirming Jessie's suspicions in the process and on the rebound Dax hits him a Triple German Suplex! Rather than go for the pin however Dax hoists him up and hits the Bad Boy Breaka stunning Joshua long enough to hit him with his finisher.

Simone: Best Finisher Ever!

Dax goes for a cover 1.......2.........3!!!!!!!!

Justin: Here are your winners, Dax Backet and Amy Marshall!

The three Metal and Punk Connection members leave together whilst helping Josh to the back and Dax celebrates in the ring.

[Backstage]

As everyone bar Dax entered the backstage area, Jake and Shane help take Josh from Jessie, Kate’s and my hands and place him down on a chair before giving him some water, as the trainers begin to check on him. I grab the nearest water and take a long swig of it.

“Congrats by the way.”

Kate says as she looks back at Joshua….

“Thanks… sorry about the loss etc…”

I shrug, as I look around waiting for Dax to appear backstage.

“It’s fine. I’m going to go before your jerk of a partner returns.”

I smirk.

“Good plan. See you later.”

Kate smiles and nods before walking off, as Jessie, Jake and Shane approach, just as Dax appears through the curtain.

“Move out of the way fuckers… winner walking through.”

Dax swaggers through the curtain with a smile on his face and approaches Jessie, Jake, Shane and myself

“No congrats for me… I did all the hard work out there unlike a certain someone in the team.”

Dax bragged as Jessie shakes her head and she, Jake and Shane leave me.

“Wait… don’t leave me.”

Jessie shrugs her shoulders apologetically and continue walking away not wanting to talk to Dax.

“Do you realise Dax… there is no I in team.”

“Fuck that. I’m off to celebrate MY WIN. Laters toots”

Dax walks off as I ball my fists wanting to punch and hit the irritating man.  Walking off the other direction, I knew that I and everyone else will be hearing a lot more of him on twitter and perhaps more bragging about the win. In the meantime, I head back to the changing room.  The scene soon fades out with the locker room door closing.

[End of Flashback.]

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 5th April 2017.
Vintners Inn
Santa Rosa, CA

Upon finding out that Amy wasn’t booked for Climax Control 176, Amy took the opportunity to fly back to Santa Rosa with Joey for a few days to relax with her fiancé, however, those relaxing days would turn into slight panic as Amy realised that she needed to start preparing for the wedding. With help from Joey, his family and Amy’s family, it was agreed that December 29th would be date of the wedding. But while she had a date, a location would now have to be found.

After contacting several wedding venues… Amy found out that it wasn’t easy to book those places on that date, as many were fully booked but some of the places Amy didn’t like.  However, upon arriving at a place called Vintners Inn, they were greeted by this site…

\'user

Right away Amy liked this place and as she and Joey walked past the small water feature, they were greeted by the owner, who approaches them with a warm smile.

“Welcome to Vintners Inn… I presume you are Amy Marshall?”

“I am.”

Amy smiles.
“Firstly… when are you getting married?”

“29th December this year…”

“Well… we don’t have anyone booked on that date, so I can provisionally book that date for you. Would you like a tour?”

Amy smiles and nods a she looked around the area.

“Yes please.”

Joey says with a smile as he gives Amy’s hand a squeeze. Turning back to Joey and the lady, she smiles as they head inside to look at the different areas.

“Do you know if you want indoor or an outdoor wedding?”

“I don’t know to be honest… I guess outdoor for the ceremony and then indoors for the rest of it. But obviously have a look around this beautiful place first before making a decision.”

Amy said as she stepped inside, where it got more pretty.

“I understand… you have time and we haven’t covered all of the site as yet.”

“True”

Joey shrugs…

“First stop the chapel.”

Joey and Amy following the woman to the next part of the building, as puts a hand up and indicates for the camera man to stop recording, the scene quickly is cut as Amy, Joey and the woman disappear into the chapel part of the Vintners Inn.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

21st April 2017
Vlog.

So in the first round of this tournament… I realised that I made a mistake in my facts… firstly it’s the fourth year of the tournament and thanks to Mercedes for wonderful fact file, I realised that I fucked up.  So, the first year 2013… I was partnered with Ryan Kidd against Odette Ryder and Jordan Williams… obviously, we lost.  Second year 2014, I was partnered with Gene Banton… we got as far as the second-round defeating Jordan Williams and Karina Koji but only to lost to Simon Jones and Brandi Shotze in round two.  Then 2015, was where I was partnered with Joshua Acquin and 2016 I never participated.

I feel better for that… don’t you just hate it when facts are all wrong.

Now round two and like the first round, I am up against two friends – Ben Jordan and Sam Marlowe…  it seems that the second round is far more serious and getting that little bit harder.  Now while Dax has Ben Jordan covered… Ben I unfortunately cannot speak for my partner… but I’m sorry for what he will do to you inside the ring but at the same time not sorry because I would like to advance the third round.  Anyway good luck Ben as you will need it against Dax.  Now onto your tag team partner… Sam Marlowe… while we are friends inside and outside of the ring, we have never truly hug out together nor have really spoken properly and in fact we have barely met inside the ring either. If I can recall it was only once and it was Climax Control 129, which you beat me that day.

But the thing is, you are a good wrestler that everyone respects and likes, but that’s all you are a good wrestler… not great and not spectacular… so ok you won the Bombshell title twice but that’s it. And that was back in early 2016.  What have you done since? Piss the boss off… sit around and not fight to get your place back… again nothing memorable.

Sam, you can be more than just good… but quite frankly you are just a mediocre wrestler and whatever hope you have in this tournament are going to be quickly dashed away because you aren’t going to advance any further. Just at your partner Ben… does he really want to be here? Does he want to wrestle… or does he just want to sit on his ass in Cuba partying and sunning himself? I would look at his commitment because the only thing keeping him here is Jamie and the tag titles.

You see Sam, I want another taste or even a shot at the Bombshell title and if winning this tournament is how I should go about it… unfortunately for you… I will have to kick your ass all over the ring. But I do that you fight and I do hope that you show that you can be more than this dull mediocre wrestler I am making you out to be.

While Dax and I don’t see eye to eye… we work well together and even though he thinks that it’s only him in the team… but Sunday night we will work as a cohesive team and unfortunately for you and Ben… Dax and I will be advancing to the next round. Sorry Sam but your disappointing year will continue.

See you Sunday for that ass kicking.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino