Author Topic: Do i have to work with him.  (Read 279 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Do i have to work with him.
« on: March 31, 2017, 08:11:24 PM »
 {ooc: Dax use with permission.)

Going into this title match… truth be told I lacked confidence and I had exhausted all I had to say and I don’t know if that appeared in the match, although I fought and showed fighting spirit… I lost.  Jessie was honestly more deserving in winning this final match, maybe it was the minor blood loss or the raging headache from the chain hitting my head, but I was glad it was over this stupid series can be put to bed. However, this stupid pitter myself and Jessie in some decent fights with the final match making or breaking where the title was going. A collar and chain match… first for me and it was certainly an experience. Battling to be the first to touch all 6 ring posts. I came close once but it wasn’t enough.  Jessie had three bites at the cherry and she succeeded on the fourth attempt, but as I said, she was the better woman but in the series… as corny as it sounds… we were both winners and Christian’s attempt at dividing and conquering failed. Better luck next time.

[Flashback]

Jake and Shane are going wild on the outside as Jessie pushes herself back up to her hands and knees! Blood has started to pool from Amy's forehead now but she's knocked out and not moving at all. Jessie is clearly exhausted and taking several deep breaths as she wraps the end of the chain around Amy's neck and gets back to her feet, hitting the first two turnbuckles nearest her!

1! 2!

Adams: Four more, Jessie! Four more!

Jessie drags Amy's bloodied and seemingly lifeless body around the ring as quick as she can, hitting the turnbuckles along the way!

3! 4! 5!

Before she can hit the final turnbuckle, Jessie drops Amy and drops to her knees, exhaustion nearly taking over her body! The crowd is still on their feet and Jake and Shane are slapping the apron furiously as Jessie breathes heavily and looks towards the sixth and final turnbuckle!

Jessie fights through the exhaustion, unsteadily getting back to her feet and glances down to Amy and the damage she inflicting to her tag team partner! Amy's eyes are indeed starting to open, but Jessie just shakes her head and looks back to the final turnbuckle, reaching towards it! It's just out of reach and with one final leap, she slaps the sixth turnbuckle and collapses back down to the canvas!

6!

DING! DING! DING!

Justin: Ladies and Gentleman here is your winner and STILL SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion...JESSIE SALCO!!!

[End of Flashback]

{Backstage}

I ached from head to toe… the blood trickled from the cut on my head as the adrenaline wore off, my head began to pound… being helped backstage to me was a sign of weakness and that you had your ass kicked, but on small rare occasions it meant you did an ok job but just not enough.

Taking a seat in the medical centre after Jake and Shane helped me backstage, they were soon joined by Joey who had concern etched over his face. The local doctor quickly moved in and began to assess me… but I just him to leave me alone.

“Where do you hurt? Do you have a headache? How are you feeling… are you ok?”

So many questions that irritated me.

“I’m fine. My back feels like it’s on fire and I have a small headache.”

I shake my head.

“That would be from the chain and the head would be also from the chain impacting your head and cutting you open.”

Joey said as he brushed some blood stationed hair from my face.

“Let me check for concussion.”

The doctor says.

“It’s just a fucking headache. I just need painkillers and I’m fine.”

I snapped.

“Let me check anyway.”

The doctor grabs a pen torch and shines the bright light into my eyes a few times before having a feel around my head and making all other checks for a concussion.

“Well?”

“No concussion from what I can see. But you know the drill about concussions and headaches. So let’s stitch up this cut.”

I shake my head and roll my eyes, as the doctor begins to clean my cut up, as Jessie, Jake and Shane talk in the corner.

“You guy can go… I’ll be fine.”

“You sure?”

Jessie asks.

“I am… Joey is here.”

“Ok… and sorry about tonight.”

Jessie shrugs apologetically but her faces differently as she adjusts the Roulette Championship on her shoulder.
“It’s fine. You deserved it.”

I smile and nod, as Jessie gives a small nod back before leaving with Jake and Shane following close behind.  As they exit, Scott Oliver enters the room.

“Hey doc… can we get an update on Amy please.”

“Scott is it?”

Joey began as Scott gave an indication that it was him.

“Shouldn’t you be questioning Amy herself… she is aware… fully conscious.”

“Uh sorry… Amy can I get an update on your condition.”

“I’m ok. Back is on fire… I have a headache and well I’m a little bloody but I will survive.”

“So no concussion?”

“No.”

“So can I get some thoughts on your match?”

“Scott, enough questions.”

“Joey it’s fine.”

I said with a smile placing a hand on his arm, Joey nods and back away before I speak up.

“Tonight wasn’t successful for me… Jessie had the upper hand coming into this match with the Roulette Championship in hand her streak backing her up. Maybe I was at a disadvantage but I fought the best I could and tonight and like at Climax Control she was simply better than me. I tried to win and got close, but Jessie knew what she was doing and we both put on a show. No friendship lost… respect still intact but I came away battered and bruised but in some ways, it was fun. Jessie you did well and I applaud you for that.”

“So what is next?”

“The blast from the past tournament obviously.”

“Did you hear who you got?”

Scott asked.

“Actually I didn’t…  I was focusing on my match and I stayed away from any TV. So who did I get?”

I query.

“Dax Beckett”

“Interesting.”

“Any more to say on that?”

“Nope… Owww”

The doctor apologies as I feel the remaining stitch going in and being tied off. He then places a plaster on it.

“Keep it dry for the next 8hrs and you are free to go.”

“About time. Thank you and thank you Scott for your time.”

“No uh problem.”

I brush past him, as Joey follows close behind as we take a slow walk back to the locker room to watch the rest of the show.  The scene fades out on Scott finishing up and then leaving the medical centre.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 29th March.
Toni Patisserie & Café.
Chicago, IL.

The scene opens in the city of Chicago, Illinois, where this week Sin City Wrestling begin their tour and where the first round of the Blast From The Past Tournament starts and where wrestlers gets teamed up with those who they usually don’t talk to or even associate with. This week, after a week off to recover from the Bombshell Roulette Championship match at Blaze of Glory, Amy was in Chicago for the first round of the Blast From The Past Tournament and her partner is Dax Beckett… someone who has a bright future in SCW, however, that could fall down with his new associations.

A few hours earlier out of the blue, Amy received a phone call from Erik Staggs asking to meet up, which was out of character of Erik as he didn’t really fraternise with employee’s, but Amy thought it would be nice to meet up and chat.  Texting him a location to meet up, Amy arrived first and ordered a coffee and croissant before taking a seat inside by the window facing away from the door.  About twenty minutes passed before Erik arrived.

“Hey”.

Erik approached Amy from the side, as Amy stood to her feet and gives Erik a light friendly hug.

“How are you?”

“Good… you?

“I’m alright. So what do I owe this pleasure?”

Amy asks straight to the point.

“Straight to the point I see.  Well I am here to mediate between you and your tag team partner for the tournament.”

“Why? Dax is an ass… he isn’t going to listen to anything I say.”

“Maybe not before… but he might now.”

Erik says, as Amy narrows her eyes wondering where this is leading.

“Ok?”

“Well… I am here as friend to you and them.”

Amy shakes her head.

“You are kidding right?”

“No joking here… and I want to help you and I want to help him.  Make this situation bearable.”

“How… isn’t he with his band of hyenas?”

“Nope.”

Dax appears and stands next to Erik, as Amy glares at Erik and then Dax.

“You do realise that mediating means going back and forth… not dragging him here to talk to me.”

Amy shakes her head.

“Listen… I’m not thrilled about this either. But just shut up and listen to the man.”

Dax speaks up, as he takes a seat at the next table away from Erik and Amy.

” You’re welcome by the way”

“What for?”

Amy asks frowning as she eats a bit of croissant.

“For not dropping out of this goddamn tournament the second I realised that there was only two people left to be drawn, and then the nightmare became a reality when you name got drawn, and I knew it was real.”

Amy smirks and cocks her head.

“And here was I thinking that I got drawn with a gentleman, when in fact I got stuck with a thug and a bully. The feeling is mutual.”

Dax licks at the top of his teeth as he laughs at what Amy says, picking up a piece of her croissant and taking a bite before placing it back on the plate.

“And clearly a pig.”

Amy looks at the croissant and Dax in disgust.

“This isn’t the days of the Mean Girls where your repetitive insults bother me. I came here to tell you that I don’t like you. Nothing is going to change that, unless you apologise for being such a jealous bitch to my lady friends, the mean girls. But, just because I don’t like you, doesn’t mean that I don’t want to advance my own career. It’s just sad that in order for me to do that, I have to advance your too. But hey, I’m not on to turn down a challenge.”

Dax says.
“This is good guys… not a single obscenity yet. This is progress.”

Erik smiles.

Amy sits back and laughs and shakes her head.

“Clearly you have inhaled too much hairspray, because one… I’m not jealous of those hags… the should be jealous of me and my success and the fact that I don’t confirm to fashion or anything like to be popular. So I am going to apologise for shit. Secondly, I have been stuck with dud partners for the last two years… I have a feeling I’m stuck with another. But I’m glad you have some aspirations but it’s just a shame you are throwing it away with whom you collude with.”

“You are just a bleached blond Mercedes Vargas wannabe… except, you wouldn’t know an unbeaten streak if it bit you on the ass. But don’t worry, there drive has rubbed off on me, and I’m ready to continue mowing through these fuckin’ assholes of SCW like I was before I let the fans try to tell me who to be. I’m my own man now, so don’t you dare try to tell me that I am throwing anything away.  I am more focused and more driven to do what needs to be done. You’re kicking a gift hose right in the fucking teeth because I’m going to win this thing if I have to drag your ass across the ring and lay you over whatever bitch they put us again, then pick up your lifeless body for celebration afterward.”

Dax sneers.

“I think this meeting is over. I’ll see you in the ring Sunday.”

Amy drinks down the rest of her coffee, having heard enough of Dax, she stands to her feet and prepares to go.

“You are being childish.”

Erik fires at Amy and Dax.

“I know she is!”

“Me? I’m being childish? You’re the one who...”

“No! You’re BOTH being childish! You are so wrapped up in your little cliques, that you can’t see the bigger picture here! You both have so much to gain from this. Your careers could really go places if you can set aside your petty differences. I took time out of my schedule to try to get you guys on the same page, but It’s pointless. You’ve made up your minds. So go ahead and flush this opportunity down the drain. It’s not sweat off my balls. Now this… this was a waste of time.”

Erik said shake his head in anger.

Amy looks at Erik for a moment and goes to say something but changes her mind and instead says something else.

“I’m sorry Erik… it was a waste of your time.”

Amy turns and begins to leave.

“It was nice seeing you again.

Dax watches Amy as she walks off, and in the distance she can hear him say ‘what the fuck is her problem?’ only for Erik to scoff in disgust as he storms off in the opposite direction.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

31st March 2017
Vlog.

Year three of the Blast from The Past Tournament… the first year I had Jeremiah Hardin as my partner… such a fucking let down. He couldn’t even be bothered to do anything before the match. He was just a waste of space. Year two was partnered with my close friend Joshua Acquin and unfortunately, we lost to Crystal Hilton and Bo Dreamwolf. Joshua bless him he tried… but it wasn’t good enough.  This year… I have a delusional prick of a partner and we are up against two of my closest friends.

Joshua Acquin and Kate Steele.

Strange odds them.

Anyway, firstly to Joshua… it’s strange that last year we were on the same side of the ring, but this year we are on opposite sides of the ring as opponent… while we will never step foot inside the ring together, unfortunately for you will be on the losing side once again. I know that Dax and I are very different and we don’t exactly see eye to eye… but unfortunately for you… the man is on a mission to prove himself and unfortunately, he will be stepping on you to advance and win.

I won’t be sorry Joshua… I will just feel sorry for you.

Also I won’t be sorry about beating Kate…

Another friend that I have to face in as many weeks… I want thank you Kate for appreciating me and my accomplishments here in this company and I want to thank you for being a great asset in Metal and Punk Connection, however, there is only so much ass kissing one can take… and sadly for you Kate… all that ass kissing won’t get you very far, as it will only end in your defeat in this tournament and end any hope of getting easy access to a Bombshell Championship match.

As I said to Joshua… I’m not sorry… but I will feel sorry for you for not advancing and not getting what you want.  But I will wish you luck in our match because you will need it.

Sunday night…friends or not… Dax and I will be advancing to the next round of this tournament.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino