Author Topic: It will be Amy 2 - 0 Jessie.  (Read 270 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
It will be Amy 2 - 0 Jessie.
« on: February 24, 2017, 08:04:05 PM »
 12th February 2017

Even before the match made an appearance on the Climax Control 171 card, I tried to plead with Christian to change this match but it fell on deaf ears, but in fairness it was my fault that I got myself and Jessie is this mess, however, the wedge that Christian tried to drive between Jessie and I failed, as we spoke a few days before the match and then spoke during the show and shook hands and wished each other luck. We left it there and the match went ahead in a finisher match -that has to be the most stupid stipulation on that wheel.

[Match Flashback]

Amy is beginning to recover in the ring and looks around to see that Jessie's on the outside. Amy slowly rolls out and cuts Jessie off at the pass. The two stare at one another and this gets the crowd to cheer. The two of them however both disappoint the fans by both rolling back into the ring. With the two both standing up and somewhat refreshed, they begin trading blows once again. That is until Amy ducks under one from Jessie. Amy gets behind Jessie and pulls her upward and into one single overhead suplex, dropping Jessie on her back onto the canvas. Amy gets right back up and grabs one of Jessie's legs. Amy looks around briefly and then goes to lock in a single leg Boston crab. Jessie struggles again however and is able to kick away out of it. Jessie quickly gets up and in the heat of the moment low blows Amy. The crowd boos and Jessie then realizes what she's done. She backs off as Amy looks up at her, stunned.

Adams: "Now that... THAT'S exactly what Christian wants!"

Simone: "Jessie just got caught up in the action. It happens."

Adams: "Yes it does, but still."

Amy gets back up and the two tie up once again middle of the ring. This time it's Jessie that gains the advantage and she's able to wrap around Amy and then drop her back first to the canvas. Jessie, as quick as possible, scurries to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs right up to the top. Jessie doesn't sturdy herself this time but instead takes a leap of faith and goes for the Wall of Death, but Amy is aware enough and is halfway up to her feet. Amy hops up into the air and gets both her knees up into Jessie's face, successfully hitting the Bad Girl right in mid-air. Both members of the Metal & Punk Connection fall to the canvas hard as Jasmine St. John calls for the bell and immediately shouts the result down to Justin Decent, who repeats it to all in attendance via his microphone.

Justin: "Here is your winner and STILL SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion... Amy Marshall!!!"

[Post Match]

I lay on the mat for a moment sucking in as much air as possible, hitting my finisher in mid-air wasn’t the best idea but it worked and I won the match at least I only winded myself and not injury or tweak anything.  Jasmine strolls over with the Roulette title as I sit myself up as I take in several deep breathes as I take the Roulette title from Jasmine before climbing to myself feet.  I raise the roulette title high as my music hits over the p.a

I lower it and look down at Jessie before offering my hand out for her to take, Jessie looks at it before grabbing it and I help her to feet, where I raise her arm. Giving her a reassuring smile I let go of her hand and then turn and climb out of the ring and up the ramp to the backstage area.

Once backstage, I spot Joey, Jake and Shane and head over to them as I give Joey a hug, who then congratulates me.  I turn and wait for Jessie to reappear.  A few moments pass and Jessie returns as Jake and Shane greet her and offer their commiserations.  I wait a few seconds before approaching where I stick my hand out once more.

“No hard feelings?”

Jessie looks at my hand once more and takes it.

“No hard feelings, but next time I am walking away as champion.”

Jessie says with a serious look and tone in her voice.

“No chance.”

I smirk as I let go of Jessie hand and slowly begin to walk away, as Joey nods and follows Amy back toward her locker room.

“Is Jessie going to be ok?”

Joey asks.

“She will.  She is strong and she has another chance for the title in a couple of weeks.”

“I’m glad Jessie wasn’t too upset.”

Joey says with a shrug.

“As I said she is strong. She will bounce back.”

I smile as Joey and I reach the locker room, however, before we can enter Scott Oliver approaches with a smile of hope etched across his face.

“Hello Scotty.”

I greeted him with a warm smile as I adjust the Bombshell Roulette title on my shoulder.

“Hey… Can I get a few works regarding the result?”

He asks.

“Sure.”

“Great…  I’ll get straight into it… this was the first match of possibly three, how was the match itself and the feeling of beating your friend and tag partner Jessie Salco?”

“The match itself went fine. This first match was we both took baby steps but still gave it our all but I have spoken with Jessie and she and I are good. And although it’s awesome to beat her it’s also bittersweet at the same time.  But our next match could get interesting.”

“Thank you Amy”

“No problem.”

I smile at Scott who then turns and leave, leaving myself and Joey at the locker room. I turn and enter the locker room myself, where I take a moment to soak in the win. The scene soon fades out on the locker room door.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

20h February 2016
Bodega Bay, CA.

The scene opens up on the sands of Bodega Bay several miles away from Santa Rosa, where we see several surfers standing around watching the waves and watching other surf the waves.  One of those people is Amy who stands alone watching Joey swim out and wait for the next big wave.  Clutching a surf board, Amy’s face was full of thoughts as a several days earlier when Amy travelled to California to meet up with Joey, he suggested that Amy sell up her homes in Vegas and Rio Grande and move in with him.

Amy had lived with only partner once before, but they were never engaged to be married… and Amy chuckled to herself as she realised that she was doing things backwards and instead of moving in first before being proposed to it was the other way around.  Amy shock her head as she wondered if it would be right to sell her homes in Vegas and Rio Grande.  It would make sense to sell the Rio Grande house as she is barely there but the Vegas house… Amy was hesitant to sell.

“Hey you ok?”

Amy snaps out of her day dream to realise that Joey was back on land.

“Yeah fine… just thinking.”

“What about?”

Joey asked as he dug his board into the sand before brushing some hair from his face.

“About moving in with you.”

“Ok… you worried or something?”

“No… yes… I don’t know.”

Amy shrugs.

“Ok… what’s up?”

“I never properly lived with anyone before… except for an ex-girlfriend many years ago.  I would love to move in but I’m happy to sell Rio Grande but the house Vegas… I don’t know.”

Amy ran a finger across her surf board.
“It’s totally up to you as I said the other day. I am not pressurising you… I just thought it would make sense.”

Joey shrugs.

“It does make sense and I would love to move in.  For now I’ll say yes to selling the houses but I might change my mind.”

Amy smiles as she moves in and hugs Joey.

“It’s fine. Take your time… but for now let’s surf and enjoy your time before you have go back into the gym.”

“Sure.”

The scene fades out, as Amy lets go of Joey and grabs her surfboard, while Joey pulls his out of the sand and they head into the water, where they both swim out before capturing the first way that arriving and Amy climbs to her feet and surfs the wave back to the beach.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

23rd February 2017
Los Angeles, California
Brew Ha-Ha

The scene opens inside the Brew Ha-Ha café, where we see a small handle of people drinking tea and coffee and chatting away, as the camera pans around, we see Amy and Jamie sitting on one of the sofa’s next to each other.

“Thanks for meeting me?”

Amy says with a smile and gives Jamie a warm hug.

“No problem…though we could have stayed inside my apartment.”

Jamie shrugged.

“Why? I thought it would be nice to meet and have coffee and chat. What’s up?”

Amy asks concerned for her friend.

“Nothing.”

Jamie shrugs.

“I think a coffee is in order before I can get answers.”

Amy stands to her feet, where she goes over to the counter where she orders two coffees and two chocolate muffins before asking the one of the staff to bring it over.  Amy returns and sits down on the sofa.

“Now what’s up and don’t tell me nothing because having a so called “pity party” isn’t you.”

Amy said sternly, as she watches one of the staff wondering with their coffees and muffins.

“Thank you. So what’s eating you?”

“Just my match against James and that I won’t get another shot again and I’m just rubbish wrestler.”

Jamie shakes his head, as he takes a sip of his coffee.

“For starters… you are not a rubbish wrestler. You are an amazing wrestler with years left in you and you will get another shot against James. Just have to bide your time and build yourself up and claim other titles.  Don’t doubt yourself… otherwise you will end up playing second fiddle to everyone else.”

“Hmm”

"No hmm’ing… you love this career and you have made some amazing friends and have the most beautiful man probably right now in your bed…. Don’t give up on that.”

Amy places a hand on his knee.

“Plus who else can I gossip with?”

“What gossip?”

Jamie pipes up with interest.

“I’m selling up and moving in with Joey in Santa Rosa.”

“What do you mean selling up? The businesses too?”

Jamie queried.

“No no… not the businesses… just the house in Rio Grande and the house in Vegas.”

“Why?”

Jamie frowned.

“Well I’m hardly in Rio Grande anyway as for Vegas… not sure why… but I think it’s time to move in with Joey and travel back and forth to Vegas from there.”

Amy shrugs.

“Are you sure about selling the house in Vegas?”

“I think so.”

Amy picks up her muffin and picks a bit from it and eats it.

“I think you need have another think.”

“Hmmm”

Jamie smirks and shakes his head.

“What a pair we make... I’m sorry I haven’t been a good friend. I know I said it on twitter but I just want to say it face to face with you.”

“It’s fine and you haven’t been a bad friend.”

Amy reassures him as she eats some more muffin.
“So when are you planning to move in with Joey?”

“As soon as I sell the houses.”

Amy says before sipping on her coffee.

“Ok. Anyway… what are your plans for the rest of the day?

“Spending it with you… how is the shelter coming along?”

“Going great.”

Jamie said with a smile.

“Show me around the shelter.”

“What now?”

Jamie frowned.

“yeah.”

Amy smiled.

“Ok.”

Jamie smiled as he crammed some of the muffin into his mouth before down it with some coffee before standing to his feet.  Amy stands and places down some money for the muffins and coffee before drinking some of her tea and eating her muffin.  Jamie grabs his jacket and slide it on before making his way to the exit.  The scene fades out with Amy following Jamie, as they head towards the shelter that Jamie has set up.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

24th February 201
Vlog

Here we go… match two of possibly three in this Roulette Championship series… but while this is just between Jessie and I, apparently Veronica is upset at not getting rematch… but where is the evidence of Veronica being upset and demanding stuff… because her twitter has been unusually quiet about the Roulette Championship… so I am calling bullshit.  Plus Veronica deserves shit… she only tries hard to win the matches she wants namely title matches and promptly loses her first defence.  Just look at her defence when she came to face me… piss poor attempt. The only thing she can do these days is walk down a runway but people still don’t give a fuck about her only the expensive rag that put on the walking mannequin.

Sorry Veronica but you are an irrelevant nothing with no more talent.

Now time to focus on the up and coming match against Jessie and not about some whiney hater… So, two weeks ago everyone witnessed the very first Jessie Salco vs Amy Marshall match, which was wrestled under a finisher match.  So, what did everyone learn in this first match… well it showed that we were both respectful towards each other but also kicked ass… however, it also showed who the better wrestler and who the better wrestler is in our tag team and that is me.

Sorry Jessie but I have a title defend and I am not going to kiss your ass or beat around the bush, I want to win and retain and I have to do this by kicking your ass again and telling it how it is… it may or may not hurt…but I’ve already said that I am the better wrestler in this tag team… but also the fact that we both joined the company in 2012 and I have already accomplished more than you… for example being in the SCW Hall of Fame and something you have been itching to touch but fail at every chance the Bombshell world championship. Oh also holding the internet championship more than times than you and the roulette title… but enough of my bragging.

Anyway… Sunday night should be interesting… because we have to spin the wheel and found our fate… but as I have aid many times I thrive when it comes to the Roulette title and as you found out and as Veronica found out and others.  I am not going to let this title go in a hurry and I am going to defend it at all costs… as you know I am always training whether it be in the gym, or doing muay Thai training or yoga or running… I am fit and ready for whatever is aimed at me.

So you can’t question my fitness and how ready I am… but the question is how ready are you? Is your head in the game or just too focused on Veronica… whatever the case Sunday night I will prove that I am stronger and better than you again and whatever the stipulation I am going to win.

Good luck Jessie because this series will end in your disappointment.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:10:07 PM by Mark Ward »
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino