Author Topic: A champion in waiting.  (Read 336 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
A champion in waiting.
« on: October 28, 2016, 07:57:54 PM »
 23rd October 2016
San Bernardino, California
Climax Control 162

** Unaired Segment **

The scene opens backstage, but more precisely in front of Mark Wards office, where one of the backstage hands leaves and brushes past Amy and Joey, who stand a few feet away as she waits for the opportunity to enter his office.

“What is your plan exactly?”

Joey asks frowning.

“Planning on persuading him on something.”

“Umm ok.”

Joey shakes his head, as he watches Amy adjust her attire a little.

“Don’t worry… I’m not going to do anything stupid.”

Amy smiles and kisses Joey on the cheek before approaching the door and lightly knocking.

“Come in.”

Comes an English voice from behind the door.  As Amy grabs the hand and pushes the door open to reveal Mark sat back watching some of the match in front of him.

“Well well well… it’s the resident punk princess… Miss Marshall… What do I owe this pleasure?”

Amy smiles and walk in closing the door behind her.

“Well… I see that you have a little dilemma regarding the bombshell roulette championship and I was thinking…”

“This isn’t another demand, is it?”

Mark quickly fires his question at Amy.

“Oh no no no… it’s more what is best for business.”

Amy pulls the chair out in front of her before moving to sit down, but not before giving Mark a full view of cleavage and continues.

“I don’t know what your plans are for this roulette title, but if you put me in, I can guarantee you, it will be a ratings winner. After all I am your first ever grand slam champion and people queue to see hall of famers.

Amy smiles before continuing.

“Think about the money you will rake in.”

Amy leans forward again and giving Mark another shot of her cleavage, as she looks at Mark, who sits back thinking.
“Hmm… let me come up with something and you will find out later what we are doing.”

Mark turns back to the TV.

“Thank you Mr Ward.”

Amy smiles and stands to her feet.

“Good luck tonight.”

“Thanks.”

Amy smiles and turns to leave the office, where she readjusts her attire once more to show less cleavage.

“How did it go?”

Joey asks.

“Good I think. I think showing some skin may have worked.”

Amy shrugs.

“When are you going to find out?”

“Later apparently.”

Amy says, as she looks around at the nearest TV wondering how long before she had to be ready for her match.

“Well you better get ready for your match.”

“Yup.”

Amy agrees as she and Joey walk away from Mark office and head back to the changing room. The scene soon fades out.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Amy makes the first move as she gets back up to her feet and dashes towards Celeste she lifts her up and looks for the wheelbarrow face buster however Celeste North counters it and drops Amy to the canvas with a spine buster. Celeste doesn't drop down to make the cover instead she just circles Amy waiting for her to struggle back up to her feet. Amy wobbles her way back to standing but Celeste has her right where she wants her as she sends a clubbing right punch to Amy's temple followed by a jaw splitting uppercut before she grabs a handful of Amy's hair and she runs with her across the ring before dropping her to the canvas with a running bulldog.

Simone: Homicidal!!!

Adams: Celeste is looking for the pinfall.

Celeste climbs over Amy's body and hooks the leg while Holly drops down and makes the count.

Ding, ding, ding.

Justin: Here is your winner... Ceeeeeleeste Noooorth!!!!!

Celeste quickly springs up to her feet as her theme song blasts over the PA system and she starts to celebrate her victory.

Amy rolls herself out of the ring and onto the mat below, as she turns and looks at Celeste celebrating her win, and the realisation of what Amy predicted was all wrong, as she expected something dirty from Celeste or even interference but it never happened and perhaps all the expectation and waiting perhaps had an effect and distracted her.  Whatever the case, Amy lost and Celeste won in her turn back to the ring.

Rubbing her face, Amy slowly made her way to her feet and stumbles back to the backstage area, as the disappointment began to seep over.  Entering the backstage area, Joey meets with a bottle of water and hug, while Amy hugs him back as Pussy Willow appears.

“Hey Amy… can I get a few words from you?”

“Sure.”

“Great”

Pussy Willow smiles, but before she can ask the first question, she pauses and brings her a finger to her ear and listens to whatever is being fed through her earpiece. Giving a small nod, she turns to Amy.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I am with Amy Marshall, just fresh off from her match against Celeste North, which we saw Celeste North beating Amy Marshall, what are your thoughts on this Amy?”

“It sucks… but I’m happy for Celeste and I have to say that I was very very wrong about how Celeste would win etc… but I’m not sorry about my comments about who she hangs around with.  Congratulations Celeste you were the better woman tonight and I had too many expectations on my shoulders.”

“Thank you Amy, now I would like to give some breaking news… next weeks show is our Halloween show and it has been announced that the Roulette Bombshell Champion will be on the line and challenging for the title will be Celeste North, Veronica Taylor, Polly Playtime, Amy Marshall and Samantha Marlowe.

What are your thoughts on this?”

“Interesting… Very Interesting.”

Amy frowns before taking a large gulp of water, before walking away from Pussy Willow.  The scene fades out on Amy and Joey heading back to their locker room, as she discusses her match and the possibility of winning the roulette championship.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

The bombshell Roulette Championship… it’s one of the championships that I enjoyed holding and it’s one of the titles I’ve had the most success with, as I managed to defend it for almost 3 months. And in them few months I defeated Mercedes Vargas twice… once in a Kennel from Hell match and then in a two out of three falls table match.  I crave these types of matches and it’s weird to say that I miss wrestling in Roulette matches as you never know what the outcome is from the spin of the wheel.

I can claim that I am the most experienced in this match… I know Veronica has been a champion in the past, but let’s face it… she got lucky and when it came to her first title defence… she cracked and failed. Yeah I know I can’t talk about first time title shot, but when it comes to the Roulette championship… So, I can say anything I like.

The roulette championship will be mine.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Sacramento, California.
28th October 2016

The scene opens inside a local gym, where is pretty much empty barring the staff and Amy, who stands in the centre of a boxing ring, as she trains hard… kicking and punching and kneeing the heavy bag in the centre of the ring.

“Ready?”

Asks a voice.

“Yeah.”

Amy slips off the gloves and approaches the ropes and leans against them and looks into the camera.

So Sunday night, the bombshell Roulette championship will be contested between five women… obviously myself, Veronica Taylor, Samantha Marlowe, Polly Playtime and Celeste North… which this match could be quite interesting.  As Veronica looks to claim the title back, while Celeste looks to even the score from last week’s Climax Control, as Sam Marlowe appears to be making up the numbers and a little bit of unfinished business between Polly Playtime and myself.

As I said last week, this is an interesting match not because there is five people in this match but the fact that anyone could win this one… First things first whatever the roulette wheel spins I am ready for… ready to enter hell whatever shape and form that it comes in, whether it is a hardcore match, tables, ladder, chair etc… I am ready and I am ready to deliver out punishment and ass kicking’s to my foes in this match.

The foes…

My foes…

Polly Playtime; hasn’t been seen for weeks and somehow gets installed into this match… I don’t know why… I suppose make up numbers or give me hell with her stupid fucking lighting puns, but whatever the case you don’t deserve to be in this match.  You are here just to make up numbers nothing else, you have absolutely no god damn chance in this match. I will make sure that you don’t give even a sniff in this match. I will take you out even before you have a chance to get into the ring.  Polly fucking Playtime… you are nothing but cannon fodder in match.

And speaking of empty headed dumbasses… Veronica Taylor.

Happy you are in this match or now cursing because Mark decided not hand you over the title…  maybe you are just bitter that someone else could take the title and not you.  Whatever… I don’t care… you are just a joke of this division with your never end repetitive insults.  Maybe you can focus only on Celeste… take her out… take each other out.

Veronica… you don’t deserve the title…. You couldn’t defend it before and if you win it Sunday… you won’t be able to defend it now.  You are in a slump Veronica and I can’t wait to see Celeste kick your pathetic ass.

And speaking of Celeste…

I truly hope that you get your hands-on Veronica and truly hope that you deface her face and cut her throat.  However, I am not going to allow you to win this match not after last week and your win over me.  This week I am not going to allow expectation to get the better of me or expect the unexpected. I am ready to come face to face with you without the thought of Delia interfering.  And just to let you know that I respect you for not bringing her into the match, however, it stops there as I must stop you from winning.

As for respect…

Sam Marlowe…

Much respect for you and as always congratulations on your win against Veronica Taylor, but frankly it isn’t that hard to beat her… anyway… you are the main threat in this match… you are the one to watch, but so am i… and this is what will make the match great.  We can both kick ass… each other’s ass and everyone else’s… however, I don’t know what experience you have had in the roulette division, but I can tell you know it isn’t for the faint hearted.

Are you ready Sam for the pain or the blood that might flow or having to go through hell and back?

I am… and like I told every other person in this match… I am going to win no matter what… no matter the stipulation.

Sunday night a new champion will be crowned and that new champion will be me.

Amy climbs out of the ring and walks out of the shot and the camera goes dead.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino