Author Topic: Annoyed, jealous, Lost etc...  (Read 242 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Annoyed, jealous, Lost etc...
« on: October 21, 2016, 08:21:23 PM »
 16th October 2016
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Climax Control 161

Most of the time when I am not booked, I don’t head to the show or arena but instead just sit at home or in a hotel watching the show, and see if anything would affect myself or affect the bombshell tag team division to the point where Jessie and I would have to get involved, but Climax Control 161 I don’t know why, but I attended the show, watched the matches etc.… and to be honest nothing happened… nothing to affect me or nothing to effect Jessie and I.

Well I was half right…

We see a familiar figure approach her and she looks up.

Jessie: Hey Amy, what's up?

Amy: Oh nothing... just watching the show. What about yourself?

Jessie: To be honest I haven't been paying that much attention, spent most of the night campaigning to Christian regarding a World Bombshell Title Shot but he was having none of it, I eventually had enough and contacted Mark via Skype and he saw my point.

Amy: So you have a title shot?

Jessie: Yep, High Stakes IV and I'm in the co-main event, it's my perfect opportunity to finish what I started at Summer XXXTreme.

Amy: Awesome! Hope you win this time!

Jessie: You and me both, want to chill out for a bit and listen to metal?

Amy: Sure.

Amy sits down as the scene fades.

I was with Jessie for about an hour, as I quickly became restless… well until Joey got bored and we decided to leave her and the boys and leave the arena.  However, inside my mind when I heard that Mark had granted her a title shot at the bombshell championship, I was happy for Jessie but deep down I was a little annoyed and a little bit jealous and a little bit lost.  I was annoyed because it seems that just demanding a title shot seems to be the in thing and the art of earning something seemed to be dead.  As for the jealous part… I was a little bit jealous at the fact that she actually got a title shot, which melds to being a little bit lost.  I wasn’t in a feud nor in any title shot… I was under the impression that MPC would be in the tag titles scene, but that appears to have down the drain.

So what is there to do?

“Are you ok?”

Joey asked.

“Yeah.”

I look out of the cab window watching the Prescott Valley scenery flash by.

“I’m not convinced… tell me what is up?”

“Annoyed, jealous, lost.”

“Why?”

Joey asks as places a hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry about it. Just having a moment.”

“Ok… how about we go to a bar and relax.”

“Sure.”

“Nearest bar please.”

Joey says to the driver.

“I’m sorry… just annoyed at how Jessie easily got a title shot and a accumulation of jealousy from it etc… I’ve got nothing.  But you know what I think getting drunk will help some.”

“Alcohol always making things better.”

Joey kisses me on the forehead, as the cab pulls up at a local bar. Joey then pays the driver, as we both climb out of the cab and head into the bar.  The scene soon fades out, as Joey and Amy head to the bar and order a couple of beers and some shots.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

18th October 2016
San Bernardino, California
Miyagi's Sushi

The scene opens up in Miyagi’s Sushi restaurant in San Bernardino, where we see Amy sitting in the corner alone with a small cup of hot sake in front her, as she scans over the menu, as she waits on someone to join her.

Checking her cell phone, Amy sits back and just as she does, the door opens and in steps Jamie Deen, who pauses for a moment looking around before spotting Amy in the corner and walks over.  Amy places the menu down and stands to her feet, where she and Jamie share a cheek to cheek kiss and a hug before she and Jamie sit back down.

“Why am I not surprised that you find the sushi restaurant.”

“What can I say… I’m a sucker for sushi.”

Amy shrugs for a smile.

“How are you doing?”

Jamie asks.

“Good. You?”

“I’m fine thank you.”

And on that note, the waitress comes over.

“Are you ready to order?

“Uh yeah… can I have Nikki with some sushi rice and sautéed vegetables.”

“You sir?”

Oh… uh…”

Jamie picks up the menu and scans over it before making his mind up.

“I’ll have grilled Teriyaki chicken.”

“Anything to drink?”

“Just a lemonade.”

“Sure.”

The waitress wonders away with their order.

“So where is your gorgeous man?”

“He is off visiting friends.”

“Nice.  So are you ready to face off against Celeste?”

Jamie asks.

“Of course… how about you? Big match. Main event… 2 out of 3 falls match with the tag titles on the line.”

Amy asks.

“Ben and I are training hard… we are seeing each other later to talk strategy etc.…”

“You should easily beat them two.”

“We will and we will retain. Anyway enough of this business talk. Food is here.”

Jamie says as he spots the waitress coming over with his drink and their food, and just as the waitress places the food down Amy’s cell ring.

“Uh Sorry…”

Amy looks at her cell – Jessie

“Hi Jessie.”

“Hey… what are you up to?”

“Just have lunch with Jamie… why? what’s up?

Amy asks with a hint of concern.

“Nothing… just wanting to find out if you want to go to the gym.”

“Later maybe?”

“Yeah… that’s fine. Enjoy lunch.”

Jessie says.

“Thanks.”

“Bye.”

“Bye”

Jessie hangs up, as does Amy, before turning her phone on silent and looks at the food in front of her.

“Here is to success at Climax Control.”

Amy raises her glass of sake, which Jamie raises his glass of lemonade and they clink glasses before taking sips before directing their attention to their food.  The scene soon fades out as Jamie and Amy eat their food and engage in small talk between bites.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

20th October 2016
Vlog

Well well well… look who’s come back… little miss sunshine… little miss nobody who wants to be somebody.  Somebody who has affiliated themselves with the most unfortunately person in the world and could do far far better than Delia fucking Darling.

And just to let you know, that Delia is only looking out for number one and she would rather be prancing down a runway like Veronica Taylor and talking shit to those who are supposedly are not pretty or haven’t got millions in the bank or don’t have a sense of fashion.  She would step on anyone gullible enough to get to the top.  Celeste if I was you, I would get as far as possible away from that witch before she turns on you. And that’s when not if.

Anyway… long time no see Celeste. I don’t know about you but 6 months has flown passed. Have you been in rehab like your former nobody Alexis Edwards? Or just disappeared off the face of the planet because you don’t care or people just don’t give a fuck about you.

Whatever the case… I don’t care about what sob story you are going to dream up. What I do care about is getting a good match from you but unfortunately I don’t think I will be getting one. Who wants to face someone who has been absent for god knows how long and is going to be rust as fuck when they step into the ring.

Oh and if you are going to spout that you got training from Delia… that’s just laughable because we all know that her “in ring skills” were like. I can see a few different scenarios happening in this match.

1.   You cheat.
2.   You cheat with help.
3.   You win and proceed to deliver a beat down with your phoney friends.
Or
4.   I win and you don’t like it and a beat down happens.

A few different scenarios in what could happen, but what will really happen is that I will win and nothing happens because I slip out of the ring before anything does happen. I then head back stage and then home and happily ever after. Meanwhile you and whoever will be in the ring with you, will be licking your salty wound and bitch, moan, stamp your feet, throw toys out of your pram etc…

You see Celeste… I’m taking no prisoners come Sunday night.  I am going to take you out and turn your return into a fucking nightmare.

See you Sunday.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino