Author Topic: MPC vs. The Angel Clan 2  (Read 270 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
MPC vs. The Angel Clan 2
« on: October 07, 2016, 07:57:09 PM »
 Violent Conduct 3
25th September 2016
TD Place Arena, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Pre Match, everything was going fine, Jessie and I were prepared and focused as much as we could possibly be. There was still the thought of Jessie and her yearning to be in the world bombshell picture, but as much as a professional she was, she had put that to the back of mind and was ready to kick some ass.

<Center>*****</Center>

…Jessie holds the back of her head while Belinda limps away, however Jessie is full of rage and makes a b-line towards Belinda. The Metal bombshell grabs hold of Belinda and she gores her off the side of the stage, but Belinda holds onto Jessie and both Bombshells suffer from the fall…

<Center>*****</Center>

…. NO! Amy manages to kick out. Zuri gets up and she pulls Amy to her feet and she is looking for the Calling Card but Amy counters as she snakes her way out of the hold before she plummets Zuri with the BAD GIRL (Double knee face Buster) Before Amy makes the pin she gets up and grabs hold of the chair and hold sit up high above her head and the SCW fans are going crazy for it as Amy unleashes a fury of chair shots onto Zuri's body. After the fifth chair shot Amy tosses the chair to the side before she makes the cover.

<Center>*****</Center>

Justin: The winners of this match... Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall... Metal and Punk Connection!!!!!

<Center>*****</Center>

…a black ninja and she sweeps Amy's legs out from underneath her before she plants Amy face first down to the steel runway with a implant DDT. While she is down the ninja jumps on top of Amy and starts belting in the Punk Princess with left and rights, before she starts unleashing holy hell on her driving her head back and forth onto the ramp.

The ninja continues her onslaught before Jacob can peel her off of Amy. The Ninja backs away to a chorus of boos from the SCW fans, the ninja throws her hands in the air before she screams at Amy.

Ninja: Playtime is NOT over... it's only just the beginning.

The ninja looks down at their handy work before making her way to the back, while a team of medics come out to check on all four ladies.

<Center>*****</Center>

We had won… we beat the team of Zuri Chastain and Belinda Warwick aka The Justice League. We managed to get the job done, but suffered in the process as Jessie took a big bump to rid Belinda from the match allowing myself to get the pin on Zuri. However, celebrations were cut short, as some ninja – which isn’t very original… decided to jump me and proceeded to kick my ass and after that it was a series of flashes and blurs.

Backstage was there the dust settled a little bit, as Jessie and I were check over by the EMT’s, with Jessie only suffering bruises, I guess I was lucky… although not feeling like it… as I got away with a large egg shaped bump on the head, a bloody nose and a severe headache. Sitting on the table with an ice pack on my head and some tissue up my nose.

Sitting in silence for a moment, licking our wounds, Joey appears, following by Jake and Shane who rush over to Jessie and proceed to ask a lot of questions and a short while later Scott Oliver appears and enters the room.   Joey gives me a gentle hug before lightly runs his hands over my face to survey the damage.

“Guys is it ok to ask a few questions.”

Scott asks.

“Uh sure… but I can only give so much information, and that would be maybe the same for Amy.”

Jessie says as she stretches a little as she winces in pain.

“uh ok…  What do you remember?”

“We won.”

I shrugged.

“After that?”

“Nothing… duh!”

I shake my head at Scott’s blonde moment.

“Obviously…. Well you two won your match against the Justice League, which was impressive and the face that you handled Belinda well.”

Scott says.

“At the end of the day we won. We kicked ass an Amy and I weren’t intimidated by Belinda. We were the better team in the end and we just showed that experience trumps inexperience.”

Jessie exclaims.

“Thank you. This is what happened after the match.”

Scott lifts his iPad up and presses play. The remaining few minutes begin to play, as some Ninja appears attacks and then leaves before adverts begin to play.

“Your thoughts on this Amy?”

“Well gee… I wonder who could have attacked me. Why even bother dressing as a ninja. Fuck me that girl is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.  Polly Playtime better be ready for retribution because like that won’t be forgotten… attacks like that mean revenge.”

I clench my draw and as I remove the ice pack from my head, as a couple of aspirin is handed to me.  I take the water beside me and swallow the tablets down.

“Well thank you guys and hope you feel better soon.”

Scott smiles and backs away and leaving the room. Meanwhile Inside the room the EMT’s allow Jessie to leave.

“Well done tonight.”

I give a smile to Jessie.

“Thanks.”

Jessie smiles back before slowing making her way out of the medical room.

“How is your head and nose?”

The EMT asks.

“Sore and banging.”

I answer in a matter of fact way.

“Well, you nose isn’t broken. AS for the headache, that will go away in time. You don’t have a concussion, however, if the headache does get worse then go to your nearest ER. The bump will go down as well.”

“Thanks doc.”

Joey says.

“I think, I should just pick up my stuff and head back to the hotel.  Sleep this off after a large whiskey.”

I said rubbing my head.

“Sure.”

Joey nods, as he helps me off the table, where we head back to the locker room, where we grab my stuff.  The scene soon fades out on myself and Joey leaving the busy area via taxi back to the hotel.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

3rd October 2016
Santa Rosa, California
Home of Joey Santino.
7am.

The scene opens up on Amy, as she runs up the road towards the home of Joey Santino, where she had been staying the past week to recover from the tag team match as well as enjoy the weeks break from the ring.  Running up to the door, Amy stops and quickly stretches her legs muscles to avoid getting stiff before stepping into the house.  Once inside the house, she hears her cell phone ringing.

Quickly rushing to it, it stops ringing.  Picking up the phone she notices two text message and a missed call.  Opening the messages, the first it from management informing Amy of the tag team match against The Angel Clan, while the second is from Jessie asking if Amy has seen the card.

Checking the missed call… it was again Jessie.

“Eager.”

“Who is?”

Joey appears from the kitchen with a coffee in his hand.

“Jessie… missed call and text from her.”

“Ah ok.”

Joey says as he sits down, while Amy looks at her phone and then recalls Jessie.

“Hey Amy.”

“Hey… how are you?”

Amy asks.

“Good… you?”

“I’m great… all healed.”

“Good… we both need to be 100% for the match on Sunday. Did you see the card?”

Jessie asks.

“I did.”

“Not exactly the bombshell title match that I want… but the match should be fun and a good little battle again.”

Jessie said with a mix of disappointment and excitement.

“Yeah I saw… but it will come and to be honest... I was expecting something with Polly…. But her time will come.”

“Hope so… where are you are the moment?”

Jessie asks.

“I’m in Santa Rosa with Joey… do you want to meet up in a few days for training?”

“Uh yeah…. No Muay Thai stuff… just normal gym training.”

Jessie asks, as Amy chuckles a little.

“Sure. Where do you want to meet?”

Amy asks.

“I am staying at the Ramanda… so meet in the lobby there?”

Jessie suggests.

“Sure.”

Amy says.

“Great.”

Jessie says.

“See you soon.”

“Bye Jessie.”

Both women hang up, as Amy places her cell phone down on the table in front of her.

“Productive conversation?”

“Yeah… but our meeting and training should be better.”

Amy says with a smile.

“Now… I am going to shower and change. What time you heading to the beach?”

“In a few hours… why?”

“Just wondering. Might come and watch.”

Amy says with a shrug and smile, as she leans over and gives Joey a kiss on the forehead before standing up and then heading upstairs to the bathroom. The scene soon fades out on Joey as he sits back with his cup of coffee and him checking his emails on his phone.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

6th October 2016
Vlog

You would expect from the fallout of Violent Conduct that people would get their requests approved or at least get a chance to exact revenge on a certain person for poking their nose into other’s people business.  You see I was hoping to get my hands on a certain Polly Pingotti… yeah I used her real name… let’s see if that get a rise from the TV game show host. As I said I was hoping to my hands on her… but it appears that like Jessie… our requests have fallen on deaf ears and neither of us are getting what we want.

However, instead we have been placed into a tag team match against The Angel Clan again… but this time around the tag team titles are on the line, which I suppose it isn’t all that bad, as we are being award shot at the title after a successful Supercard, but still we would both rather get our hands on Polly and gold.

Anyway… I know that I have been focusing too much on Polly… but I can use that focus and convert it to focus on this tag team title match… it’s safe to say that Jessie and I weren’t expecting a title shot, but you know what… I am not going to turn this opportunity down.  And unlike the last time… I am not going to be pinned again.

The last time around you were the better team as Jessie and I had to get to used to being a team once again, but this time, we have reacquainted ourselves, we have won a match together and we have trained together… it might not mean much to you, but it means a lot to us and we are once again a team… and it’s the very team that have been past tag team champions,

And unfortunately for you Uriella and Lucy… Sunday night will not be your night… Sunday night is the night when MPC becomes three-time tag team champions courtesy of your mistakes and lack of desire in retaining your title’s.  Regardless of what we want… MPC are back and ready to become tag team champions again.

Amy steps away from the camera and allows Jessie to appear and start her promo.

“At Violent Conduct III the Metal and Punk Connection beat The Justice League in a Street Fight but we didn’t escape without a few bumps and bruises, between me somehow spearing the much larger Belinda off the stage and Amy being attacked by Polly Playtime in her Halloween Costume it was a bittersweet victory but a victory non the less! Management have seen fit to award our win with a title shot against The Angel Clan because apparently asking for a shot at the World Bombshell Championship on Twitter only works if your married to Roxi Johnson!”

“Seriously though, the last time we fought it was nothing short of a war and now that the Tag Titles are on the line things can only escalate from here! As I said during my segment to promote our last match Angel Clan you took me in when I was in a rut and trained me up improving my physical conditioning and my wrestling ability and it was thanks to that training that I won the Internet Championship and did so well in the Chamber of Fate match but now my training gets put to the ultimate test as me and Amy have to fight you both for the World Bombshell Tag Team Titles!”

“Lucy, during our last meeting you got the pin on Amy following the Assassin’s Night but as the old saying goes lightning never strikes twice! We’ve faced off once before and now that we have a clearer idea of what you guys are capable off we’re ready for you! Whether or not we’ll win the titles is something I’m conflicted on because I want to end the year as a grand slam champion but until then I hope you’re ready for a war Lucy!”

“Uriella, if I didn’t already know you from our training sessions and our last match I’d say that you were the weak link in the Angel Clan due to your lack of experience but I know for a fact that that’s bullshit! The Angel Clan may be a well-oiled machine but the Metal and Punk Connection have been around longer than both of you as far as SCW’s concerned and this Sunday we’ll fight to see once and for all who the better team is, for once who walks out with the belts are off little importance to me because I have my eyes set at the top prize in the Bombshell Division!”

“To make a long story short, this is an award that I didn’t want, as I said what I want to focus on is the World Bombshell Championship and proving to the world that I can do what Keira couldn’t and that’s win the World Bombshell Championship but in the mean time I have to fight through another war with The Angel Clan to get what I really want! This is the Metal and Punk Connection’s Jessie Salco signing off, win or lose I think the fans are the real winners of Metal and Punk Connection vs. The Angel Clan 2!”

As soon as Jessie finishes, the camera goes fuzzy before turning off.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino