Author Topic: Konrad's forced entry in the BFTP tournament.  (Read 115 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Konrad's forced entry in the BFTP tournament.
« on: May 03, 2024, 10:53:03 PM »
Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday 21st February. (Offline)

It was my therapy session day as the other days I was busy either racing at Daytona or wrestling in other companies. Saying that, it had been an eventful week, especially debuting in NFW yesterday and was a success. I already made the decision to temporary leave UGWC because I just had enough of wrestlers shitting on my activities that had nothing to do with wrestling or racing. Granted if it had been wrestling, I would stay, but it wasn't. That was to be said more during the week though as my therapist Cameron, despite him telling me earlier today that I have a female sports therapist Josephine Perry I will meet next week.

We were back in my home where I soak in the glory of winning all the Atlanta Motor Speedway races as I'm undefeated on that track, but Cameron saw something online for me that he wanted to discuss with me as we already shared sugar-free Celsius drinks. Granted, Rockstar Energy were still going to be my sponsors, but because my team had Celsius sponsors, I also had them as well and got some German sponsors along with it too. Anyway, he gets into detail of what he wanted to talk about.

Cameron: “I saw something online that is pretty interesting to the situations you've told me about you were struggling.”

Konrad Raab: “Oh yeah, what's that?”

Cameron: “I came across Sin City Wrestling, doing this Blast From The Past Tournament.”

Konrad Raab: “Oh come on Cameron, that company doesn't allow us guys wrestle against women, how is that going to make me the top wrestler if I just beat male wrestlers consistently?”

Cameron: “Wake up Konrad, this is not about you being the top wrestler, well part of it is when it comes to one of the goals I want you to think about, but I feel this would be good for you.”

I shook my head as I wanted nothing to do with the company, especially after how Jake was treated with some of the wrestlers that were still there. Granted glad Griffin Hawkins was gone, I hated that guy with a passion and he was overall a hypocrite and talks crap behind people's backs like a coward he is.

Konrad Raab: “I still haven't forgotten how they treated my cousin last time he wrestled there. He got treated horribly by his colleagues because Jake told the truth about twitter being for cowards. He hasn't really found the motivation to want to wrestle in the business since.”

Cameron: “Konrad, that's in the past with your cousin. You're ignoring what we've spoken about earlier. You need to be in this tournament quite frankly because you have social anxiety, this would help you have a friend in wrestling, especially female. I don't recall you having a female wrestling friend actually.”

Konrad Raab: “That's where your wrong. I have a female wrestling friend called Kimberly Williams. I like her because we pushed our limits towards each other and we respect each other. It was my fault admittedly I didn't recognise Kim respecting me earlier. That's all on me.”

Cameron widened his eyes, I haven't told him about friends I had in the other company as it was unrelated to the situation I wanted to tackle and none of the problems I had were happening in Supreme Championship Wrestling, despite Cameron knows I wrestle there too. I drank more of the energy drink.

Cameron: “Despite that, you still need to overcome your social anxiety. As far as I recall, I've never once heard or seen you interact with anyone in the wrestling business apart from your family and the team we won't discuss.”

Konrad Raab: “Made my life a living hell last time I tried. People just don't give a damn about me.”

Cameron: “It's a good thing I suggest for you to sign up to encourage you to talk to someone you don't work with and they'll listen to you because they don't know you very well. I see friends don't work well for you when your in the same company. Get yourself out there and start talking to people in wrestling.”

Konrad Raab: “There's more to it, isn't there why you want me to sign up?”

I knew it in Cameron's body language that he had more to offer to me than anything he was saying and knew there was more to it than being randomised with a female partner to have a friend to talk to on confronting my social anxiety and stop the social anxiety attacks from happening when talking to wrestlers.

Cameron: “Yes. The other thing you've spoken to me about is the pressure of you being scared of doing World Title matches. That's where this tournament comes to play to overcome that too. When you and your female partner win, you literally have no choice, but to challenge the World Champion of Sin City Wrestling.”

Konrad Raab: “You know I feel psychically sick each time I think about being World Champion because it's always the feeling I had since I got into this business. I never feel I'm good enough to be a world champion.”

Cameron: “Because mentality when it comes to that as you'll discover next week, your quite weak for not believing in yourself. I understand the pressure Konrad, but you can't run away from situations like that the rest of your life. I suggest for you to sign up and enter, otherwise, our therapy sessions are permanently terminated as I can't help someone who doesn't want to overcome his insecurities.”

Konrad Raab: “Alright, fine for fuck sake. I sign up for this bullshit tournament.”

Cameron: “Good, I expect to see you do it first thing tomorrow morning and I won't leave the house until I've seen you do so.”

It was pretty serious because I did need Cameron by my side to help me overcome my anger issues as truthfully, I didn't want to be angry to the world anymore, but I don't know how to combat my anger. Although I realised I felt I was angry so much that it became a hobby for me to be angry and piss people off since my life in the wrestling business was non existent.

I use racing to keep my mind off from wrestling and do something other than doing combat sports that many wrestlers resort to. Plus racing relaxes me over doing boxing or MMA. Cameron went and left me alone after that small discussion we had and I just went into my sim machine to get more practice done for Atlanta Motor Speedway, although I know the track from the back of my hand since I was the king of Atlanta.

----------------------------------------------------

Dover, Delaware. Friday 26th April. (Offline)

Things have changed dramatically over the last few years. I have gone from being just a professional wrestler to being both a professional wrestler and a professional racing car driver. I was even known more than just being a NASCAR Xfinity Series driver. I was a dirt car driver. I also do the tarmac oval series with the Cars Tour, ASA Stars Tour, and Snowball Derby, which I won last year and was automatically entered this year.

I also did the IMSA Rolex twenty-four-hour race for the first time this year, and I'm already in talks with the manager of the team I drove within IMSA about doing it again next year because I loved driving the HyperCars. To date, they were the fastest cars I've ever driven. The good thing is I rarely ever race on the same days as I wrestle, making the schedule more manageable. However, I must retire from wrestling at one of the companies to chase for the Cup Series Championship.

So I did practice and qualifying for the Xfinity Series race tomorrow at Dover Motor Speedway and did solid with the car. Being on a new team, I already felt like I was part of the family more than I had ever been in the last three years on a previous team, despite being the Xfinity Series champion last year. It was hectic at the race track, and I was there for my job, but at the same time, I was walking around the paddock for another reason: to meet with a professional wrestler that wasn't in my family or my team for the first time in a long time. Known as my partner for the Blast From The Past Tournament, Bea Barnhart.

It took me a while to find her, as I didn't know what she looked like other than seeing her bio picture on the SinCW profiles. I knew I had to be careful not to get both SCW wrestling companies mixed up, sharing the same name, so I called Blast From The Past SCW SinCW. Ten minutes later, I saw Bea talking to a wrestling fan, which is common in these parts of NASCAR. After the fans went away, I walked up to Bea.

Konrad Raab: “You must be Bea Barnhart, right?”

Bea Barnhart: “Indeed I am.”

Konrad Raab: “Good to hear. Now, away from the busy paddock, as you can tell, we need to talk in private. I don't discuss the wrestling business with NASCAR staff or people themselves. I know where to go."

Bea nodded as I was very strict about talking about the wrestling business in front of NASCAR staff and even my team, although they knew I was a wrestler, and the only time I talked about wrestling was when fans discussed it. But Bea was a wrestler, not a wrestling fan. So I took her to my changing room and talked about the racing business area, but mechanics and pit crew were understandably there.

Konrad Raab: "Guys, I need to talk with Bea alone. I’ll catch up with the car stuff and how it felt tomorrow."

They left without asking questions, as they knew I needed some space at times, and this was one of the times I did. Bea walked in and widened her eyes on the changing room and race discussion meetings alone.

Bea Barnhart: "It's amazing."

Konrad Raab: "That's nothing compared to my motorhome here. But we're not here to talk about that."

Bea Barnhart: "Oh yes, the Blast From The Past Tournament. I thought you were Lord Raab because you both look alike."

Konrad Raab: "No, he's my twin brother, though; that's likely the mix-up."

Bea Barnhart: "I've meant to ask why you've entered the tournament?"

That was the topic I did want to bring up, and I don't blame her. She had every right to ask me that question, considering it was under very odd circumstances for me to be in the tournament when I could've easily focused solely on SupremeCW and NFW efforts. But there's a significant reason for it, as I cleared my throat, relaxing the anxiety of meeting anyone new like Bea.

Konrad Raab: "I intended to make a new wrestling friend, not in my family or a team I got in SupremeCW. I have nobody to talk to about things in wrestling. I've lost all of my friends because of either my extreme anger issues that are getting worse or have betrayed me. I've never been successful in tag wrestling because of my trust insecurities."

Bea Barnhart: "I can relate; my husband has some anger issues too, although he hides it with the comedy stuff he does at times."

Konrad Raab: "Also, my therapists say I need to overcome my social anxiety. They put me in the tournament to help that."

Bea Barnhart: "I understand, and I can tell your body language is anxious. You are afraid of social interactions. I won't tell anyone about anything you say."

That was the friend I needed, one who would not go and spread shit about me, unlike wrestlers in UGWC who shamelessly still required to bring my name up every five minutes and still talked shit about me behind my back on Twitter like a bunch of pussies. It always grinded my gears on people doing that. I stood up and got two cans of Celsius sugar-free energy drinks from the fridge. I gave one to Bea.

Bea Barnhart: "Thanks, I needed that."

Konrad Raab: "You're welcome. The thing is, I need you to understand that we are going to work as a team. Of course, I hate the ruling that women are unable to fight men, but at the same time, you do whatever you have against the female wrestler you face, and I tackle whoever the guy is we'll face."

Bea Barnhart: “With anger, right?”

Konrad Raab: "Yes, and with violence unleashed in me. I need to beat the shit out of people because, mentally, everyone has fucking wronged me in the past. Everyone has made my life a living hell, my dad who used to beat me psychically and mentally and people within the wrestling business and you better not become the next person to stab me in the back."

I always make people scared when I use my anger towards them, and I always feel bad about it, but Bea, because she was a wrestler, and wasn't at all phased by my anger. It was clear she was used to it with Bill. I opened the can and drank my Celsius drink with a few sips, as did Bea.

Bea Barnhart: "I won't, I promise. I'm in the tournament to be paired with Bill, but it wasn't to be with how random the names are drawn. Besides having a dog, Bill isn't named as Bulldog for no reason. He’s an angry man at times."

Konrad Raab: "Really? I have two dogs, Frankie and Justin, although they are English Mastiff breeds. I have them to tackle my social anxiety and my mental health, but it hasn't had an effect yet so far. They are father and son. Frankie got a dog knocked up because I didn't have the time to get him sprayed, but he is now."

Bea Barnhart: "Wow, that's one hell of a story. We only have one dog, Iris, the English Bulldog, around us. We're from Lawrenceville, Georgia."

This was interesting as we lived in the same state, well, with it being my holiday home. I live there as well, but not as much as Chicago. I scratched my head and saw so many similarities.

Konrad Raab: "We're from the same state. I also have a home in Georgia, too, but in Atlanta. Honestly, I'm a huge name there, and I go there when I'm down in the dumps to remind myself of my successes there. I'm undefeated at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Everyone talks about other winners, but I'm the most famous one. I recently got my VIP spot named after me because of my successes."

Bea Barnhart: "But I heard you live mainly in Chicago."

Konrad Raab: "I do, but it's only because a wrestling company always wrestles there. Truthfully, if I wanted to live in a permanent home, it would be in Atlanta, Georgia. I recently got two more holiday homes in Daytona Beach, Florida, despite how much I hate the place, but because I do a lot of dirt and NASCAR racing there and Charlotte, North Carolina, for my team's shop."

Bea Barnhart: "I'm guessing you don't like Florida because of hurricanes."

She got me, she obviously knew about my protests for climate change which I have been heavily promoting, which nobody gives a damn about, and that pisses me off royalty. It was why I was on a vegan diet to protect animals and living things around us. I snapped my fingers at her.

Konrad Raab: "Exactly. Climate change is something I've been so heavily into ever since the flooding happened in Germany a couple of years ago, and it hit me so hard that I decided to do something about it. That's why I'm also with this team; they are all about running charities and doing things to promote different things, so they are helping me hugely with that because it pisses me off people are ignoring it. There's a twenty-year-old guy who runs a stop suicide charity."

Bea Barnhart: "That's amazing."

Konrad Raab: “It sure is. We all do something to give back to the community."

Bea Barnhart: "We kind of want to run a charity to prevent dogs being homeless, killed and beaten, but don't know how we can do that."

I nodded. I had tried animal charities in the past, and when I did, I was banished from doing animal charities for the rest of my life. However, I was also against animal cruelty. It made me sick. I was banished because of something that wasn't my fault.

Konrad Raab: "I'll talk to Matt Kaulig tomorrow, who runs a lot of charities, and see what we can do about that. I'm against it as much as you are, but sadly, I can't do anything because of stupid fucking ass World Wrestling Headquarters booking me against a real-life wrestling bear, and because I harmed it due to no fault of my own, I was banished from doing so."

Bea Barnhart: "I'm so sorry that they resorted to that. But it would be great. You help me with that, and I help you be the great friend you need in the wrestling business. That's what makes us a team already, and we all do our part to win the tournament and get a title shot."

Konrad Raab: "Well, that's another reason, too. I've never had the confidence to challenge for the Heavyweight title, and that's why my therapists put me in the tournament. Also, if I win it, I'd have no choice but to confront my fears and challenge the Heavyweight champion for the title."

Bea Barnhart: "We'll be the assholes to go and beat every male and female wrestler and get ourselves a title shot. I've never held a solo’s title in SCW, but my husband has."

Konrad Raab: "Well, you got a tag partner that can easily help you. I'm a piece of shit to other people, but you, you're quite entertaining, but at the same time, you need to step up where it matters most. We will succeed because we're helping each other to be the top wrestlers, and all these idiots are too selfish to help their partners get there, being all about themselves."

Bea agreed with me as we shook hands and exchanged each other's numbers as we finished drinking our Celsius drinks. Then, she left the changing room and meeting area every driver had in the paddock. Some, like my friend AJ, had two. Anyway, she left to go and watch ARCA Menards Series racing in the grandstands.

I need to see the ARCA Menards Racing Series myself, considering I'm participating in their series this year. Portland and Sonoma road course races are in the West Series, and Watkins Glen road course races are in the main ARCA series. The one thing about my Xfinity Series championship run I hated last year was not getting a road course win.

I watched the ARCA Menards Series race with the spotters and team owners standing with a team my teammate was with when he had to be in the ARCA Menards Series to race the Daytona race. I also had the same car and number as him before I headed off to bed in my motorhome.

-----------------------------------------

Never thought I had any reason to do tag matches with a random partner, but I needed to blog (Online)

“You know, I love how pathetic some of you are, using this tournament to debut yourselves as under your father and brother names just because you couldn't be arsed to actually put in the work to deliver. Makes me sick so many wrestlers these days leech from their family members instead of thinking outside the box for other goals. I had to fly to America to make a debut in wrestling because there was no wrestling promotions in Germany back in those days to start anywhere but America. Why do family leechers need to debut in the tournament instead of debuting on a regular Climax Control show, because you won't win a title or something? It's stupid.

I'm not a debuting wrestler leeching off my twin brother, I'm already a name in the wrestling business and I became a wrestler before my twin brother did, although he did use my name to get into the business, but he could because we looked so alike and we didn't realise at the time we were twin brothers until he and I got caught by police since someone in Germany reported the name and we went under lawsuit over it, so much so that we had to change our real names. Oh and before you wrestlers say silly shit, I don't speak to the camera or that fancy stuff anymore. I write in my blogs about you all because it turns out I write better than I can talk and talking to the camera is so overrated and uncreative now.

The thing is I'm in this tournament because I had to be, not because I want to or making myself a name. Mostly because my stupid therapist put me in this tournament or rather he would not be my therapist anymore if I didn't sign up. But he had a point because the two things that exist in this tournament are the problems I consistently face every day. I let you idiots figure those two things out.

I let Bea talk about Sin City Wrestling bombshell Kallie Reznik mostly because it would make someone read as if I'm a coward if I started talking trash to someone I can't face in the ring. But all I say is she has been impressive since Kallie got into Sin City Wrestling and winning every match if I remember correctly.

But the problem is I have no idea who Artie is or what he'll do in the wrestling ring as there's no information whatsoever to know what his in ring style is or anything. We can't assume he'll have the same as his wife, every wrestler is different. I can't even say he's a joke or anything since we know absolutely nothing of his in ring ability or if he's had practice matches. All I know is he entered in this tournament by accident just for your wife Bobbie Dahl to enter which she was more than capable of doing herself without you anyway.

But I can't really criticise you for that, no because you see, you came into the business almost like how I did, except I fought a champion in my first match as a non wrestler at that twelve years ago now and I got beaten in five minutes. Except you never wanted to be a professional wrestler, did you? It makes me sick I had to cut so many damn corners to want to be a wrestler because Germany didn't have any wrestling schools or promotions like they do now, but you randomly threw yourself into this like the family name leechers.

You officially made yourself stupid for doing that and I'm not going to call you a joke, I don't know what you're capable of since you're too afraid to put your information out there, keeping it a secret like a pussy you already are. I was forced into this tournament and I aim to fucking deliver. Also I highly doubt you and Kallie have met up because you and the rest of the teams are in this match for yourselves.

Not to help your tag partner to get the world title shot, just doing it for yourself which is sad and pathetic. Me and Bea, we've already met each other up, we already know what our goals are, but we are also working towards being friends too because apart from one other girl, my family and my team, I have zero friends to talk to. Bea was there when I needed her and we are there for each other.

That's the factor for us that all you other teams lack is none of you are going to work with your partners or even meeting them up to discuss plans. I know it's ironic for me to say this, considering working with people hasn't been my strong suit since I was stabbed in the back by wrestlers a few years ago, but that's a fact. None of you are willing to overstep the boundaries that actually, your partner can be key to getting your world title shot.

That's what I think about here with Bea. But you are in a whole world of pain you'll suffer from me and I know, you'll have me confused with Lord Raab, like Bea did, but he's my twin brother so I understand the confusion. I have burned people in the past, I've been burned myself a few months ago actually so you could say I'm a very violent wrestler and Bea sure, she has lost a ton of matches, but I can easily work my way through with her on my side to win because you are literally stupid if you have to bitch and moan about lack of your partner's skills, pussy behaviour honestly.

But me and Bea are going to violently beat the shit out of the pair of you, more with me and Artie who has no business being a professional wrestler, all because his wife is which is why I will never date professional wrestlers. I will beat the living daylights out of you Artie because you had it coming for a while and there's nothing you can do to stop team firedog from winning this match or this tournament to rob our chances to be world champions and that's what we're here to do. If you aren't, take a fucking hike. You're fucked and done for.”