Author Topic: I am the blast fromt e past  (Read 351 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
I am the blast fromt e past
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »

The car drive after last week’s Climax Control is long and silent, it’s late in the evening and Goth is yawning while trying to keep his eyes open. He grabs the cup of coffee that is in his cup holder and lits it to his mouth. But it’s already empty. He tosses it out of the open window before trying to find some muic on the local radio stations.

Radio: This is KY52JH9!!! And we are discussing the sport, well if you want to call it that at least of professional wrestling!!

Goth rolls his eyes, he is about to change the radio channel when the dj is continuing his rant on the subject.

Radio: When I was watching this Blast o the Past thing on Sin City Wrestling, I was laughing my ass of. Here’s some old fucker named Goth, teaming with a British broad as they were taking on some team of jokes of a guy that believes who is perfect and a gaming nerd.  Uhm, what am I missing here??? Oh yeah, the sense of me wanting to watch this. What are your thoughts on this subject?? Please call me on 1-800KYS2JH(!!!! And the one with the best comment will win a free tee!!

Goth chuckles as he is almost tempted to call the number, but decides to trn left to the local gas station. There he gets himself some more coffee as well something to eat for his travel home, well at least the hotel that he and his son are staying. He decided to hire a sitter that he knew from when he stayed in Las Vegas with his wife. She was crazy about Gerrit Jr., so he knew that he was in good hands. He puts on some sunglasses after entering the gas station, not to trying to be incognito, but after suffering the eye disease that caused him to lose sight that made him enter a special surgery that has cost him a lot of money. A revolutionary surgery that partially gave his sight back, but the doctors warned him that they did not know whether it would stay this way permanently. But he did not care, he took the advice to wear sunglasses as much as possible. It gave him a reason to look at sexy women while pretending to be blind, something that he had fooled many. Causing him to grin in the gas station while walking over to the coffee before grabbing some burgers that were pre heated. He knew that these weren’t the healthy meals his wife made him after a show, but he did not care. E wanted to get feed and keep his eyes open on the road.

Goth: This shit smells good

Sniffing over the burger that he took out of the package while walking to the conter eating. He tipped the man behind the cash register and walks off into the cold wather towards his car, there he got recognized by some fans as they took pictures with him. He was a professional, smiling with the fans while deep down inside he wanted to be in his bed sleeping. He sighed after getting in his car, rubbing his eyes before taking a sip from the hot coffee.

Goth: A damnit, I almost burned my tongue

He placed the coffee in the cupholder and stares at the lights of the car in front of him where the owner was taking his sweet time gassing up his car. Goth takes another bite from the burger and wonders how much it would cost him if he would hit his car into the one in front of him. But instead of doing something like that he just merely lets out a fart and grins.

Goth: Like I said, some good shit

He thinks back to the fans who also asked him many questions, making him wonder if there was a question that a fan has yet to ask him. He shrugs, remembering the question if he would ever get his infamous skull face paint on again. But he would always answer that question with only if the fan wold start wearing diapers again.

Goth: It’s been like what?? How many years?? Jeez, get a life. Maybe if I pass away. Then they can paint my face with whatever they want, at least as long as it isn’t Mickey Mouse.

Goth chuckles as he attempts to imitate the infamos mouse ears with his hands, he shrugs and finishes the burger before taking another careful sip of the now what colder coffee. He sighs before starting up his car and drives past the other vehicle, barely missing it as he flips off the owner of the car that stood ahead of him and then laughs maniacally as he enters the freeway once more.

Goth: FUCK YOU FUCKER!!! Just like that joke of a loser named… uhm…, fuck… what was his name again???

He then notices that the radio station was still airing on the radio as he hears the disk jockey talk

Radio: I mean seriously, Jack Archer?? It’s like that name is a rejected alias from that character from the Marvel universe… and then we have Goth…. A man that has a name that would make you think he wants to be emo. But then he isn’t. Gee, suspense isn’t it?? then tell me, what is he??? Well after watching him tonight, I would suggest he is better off retired. Geez, it was that this young punk was that bad… or else he would be going back home. Moping about the death of his wife and be a nice daddy.

A nerve was about to pop inside his head after hearing this comment, he knew that this was just a punk dj that would barely get any listener in the evening so he could do whatever he felt like it. But he remembered that phone number and quickly dials up while taking another sip from his coffee. For some reason his coffee is now tasting bitter, but he knows that it is his mindset and his anger towards the man that he is dialing.

Radio: Hello??? You are on the air…, how may I help you??

Goth grinds his teeth from anger, he had promised his wife a long time ago that he would not go off on people on tv or on the radio after talking bad about him. He was used to it, normally he would be able to lagh about them and make her laugh while acting funny or imitating them poorly. But this time they made fun of his dead wife… something that he could not forgive the asshole.

Radio: Hello???? Am I talking to a mute???

Goth answers, but his mind is fading to black as we enter a commercial break. Mostly to keep the listening ears of the little children protected from profanity of a vicious kind that not many have ever experienced. Needless to say that the Disc Jockey got forced to apologize to Goth the very next day or else forced to lose his job.

Round two

Goth: Travis Levitt…., the Roulette champion…..

He sighs, rubs his eyes and shakes his head. A championship belt that he has worn three times, equaling the then record of Equinox before losing the title vs. title match against Drake Green. A match that he believes to this very day that he should have won. But after so many years he has finally found some peace with the notion that could clear that painful moment by beating the current Roulette champion in this Blast from the Past second round.

Goth: Well, I guess that championship has fond it’s way to have stayed out of the hands of the filth that I thought it would have ended up with after my last reign. But apparently there are still people that wish to uphold a slightly respectful reign that could have lasted as anywhere close to mine. But fuck it….,

Goth lights a cigarette and inhales the smoke before exhaling it as he watches it fade  into the darkness. He rubs his nose and spits on the floor.

Goth: I wonder whether I should just start talking about Travis…, while I just want to ridicule Jack Archer. I mean if you are perfection personified, then why waste my freaking time on a Roulette champion??

He chuckles as he inhales once again from his cigarette and watches the smoke vanish once more.

Goth: In certain circles one would be upset if you do not give one as much attention as the other. It must be a certain genetic disorder that causes a TNT factory to explode inside your brain and make you want to prove a point to the wrongful person that is doing the deed of injustice. I hope I explain it perfectly for all you dumb fucks that are listening and trying to understand??

It’s quite simple, neither of you have anything that I would even consider being a crossroad in my path of succeeding of becoming what is closer of clenching my wrath of anguish. ., but I suggest you would ask your priest to explain that to you Travis. Gosh, is this how the youth these days ae trying to keep themselves occupied and entertained?? It’s quite astonishing to even consider that I may just have been watching myself in the mirror….

Obviously it would have been me in an alternative universe where every single possibility is optional. Oh I’m sorry my victorious champion in a line of many greats that have gone before you. a stepping stone to greater things… I’m sure that this is the reason why you are in this tournament to begin with isn’t it???

Once again he inhales the cigarette, this time it’s a long one before blowing out the smoke through his nose.

Goth: I know that many would suggest that I am not giving the right the best example for young kids to stay away from the bad habit of smoking. You will never mount to anything near being a role model.

A snicker emerges upon his face as he rolls his eyes, giving the camera the answer that he wants to make to a statement like that.

Goth: And yet to this very day I am still one of the best selling merchandising legend that this wrestling industry has ever seen. Gives me a reason to pay off every possible lawsuit with a settlement before I fuck their wives behind their backs. And what is it that you could do to stop me??

Oh I’m sure that if they come home with a boy that resembles a little Goth after a few years would be a fun moment to make my day after being drunk the night before. I am sure that this would entertain my hangover to newer heights that I have yet to experience… But I’m drifting away from two men that I am still contemplating to discuss… who to go first, who to get all my attention and the other gets kicked out of my life as a bad case of an ex fuck toy of a girlfriend.

He puts down the cigarette before squashing it with his boot, causing the smoke to vanish slowly and all that is left is a small smoldering piece of flattened cigarette. The camera slowly moves up the physique of Goth who is grinning sadistically.

Goth: People often told that I am open book, I never knew how to answer a statement like that…. Merely because of the fact that my mind changes after every single written word that has been put on the paper that is apparently my life. What makes me humble? What makes me tic?? What is it that makes you so fascinated upon learning the madness behind my methods??? My own brain does not even know what I have done yesterday, let alone what I will do tomorrow. And yet it all falls together in a majestic unity that is my mind that is so dirty that it is so terrible to waste.

How could I ever be married when I am like this?? I guess I needed someone in check…, the only one that I’ve ever faced in a physical moment of pleasure that knew when to pull my strings and when to sink her teeth into my lesh.

He closes his eyes and revels in the memory of their lovemaking that sometimes got very extreme, something that he clearly relishes in.

Goth: Something you never knew did ya Jack?? Yup Travis, my apologies as I already dictated a few thoughts upon you… hopeful that I could keep you in suspense for a little bit longer. As I need to investigate the psyche and the foolishness of a little boy named Jack… Poor Jack…, I hope your life hasn’t crumbled down to a well known line in the Bruce Almighty movie from Jim Carrey. A line that is as if it was carved a thin line throughout his entire 90 minutes of being in a movie. “That’s the way the cookie crumbles”. And that cookie sure crumbled didn’t it Jack?? I mean sure, you put on a hell of a fight. A fight that must have opened a lot of eyes… especially of un inspired fans that accepts anything to be amazing. Just as long as you just are able to do some flashy moves and stare into the camera a few times. Believing that you got this under control….

And did you Jack?? Did you?? did you had anything under control?? Or were you still searching for that final missing piece of cookie that seemed to be over looked. Such a shame Jack… your perfection gimmick made me smile, it made me realize that how much this sport evolves and how much better athletes the wrestlers become these days… that I am still the one that decides upon your very own fate with a blink of an eye.

I am sorry if I have to keep you waiting for a bit longer champ, but it just make sense to make that logical transformation between closure between one chapter that became so near and dear to my heart, to move into the unknown of the next. Not knowing whether you could come close to what I have so far experienced since my return… hoping that you could perhaps exceed my expectations… or just leave me with a foul taste in my moth… time will have to tell isn’t it???

Because Jack…, I just want to invite you to this next show. You know, to catch up with each other as good old friends. Share a drink, why don’t you bring that hot piece of ass with ya and we can just get wasted in a way that you have never been before.

Now I hear you comment, both of yo to be exact. What if you are drunk Goth?? Are you being able to even compete in the ring??? Exciting isn’t it?? Questions that cracks your brain open for me to sprawl it all over the canvas for merely my viewing pleasure. Wishing I would have done it with my bare knuckled hands. But I am sure that one given day, one moment in time… I will pleasure the world with my existence and teach you a lesson of how to conduct yourself inside a six sided ring. Who knows, perhaps I will have you to grant me a waiting spot in the long line of those who wish to take home your championship belt. I just hope the darkness in my soul can comprehend the excitement. But we both know that I will be disappointed won’t we Travis?? A man of many faces in, out, around the ring and when he pops a popsicle in his mouth to train his suck movements with his mouth. Knowing that he has yet to fully find his true potential.

Are you like Jake? Oh heavens I hope not, it’s nice to school a rather talented, but clearly hormonic struck teenager like persona. But dealing with a child is something that I would do every time that I open the door to my son’s bedroom. No, I hope to at least test any sort of sophistication with the mindset of a calm man, a ma that does not obey to any rules and yet he doesn’t break them?? Oh goodie, that’s a good argument to break each other’s skulls over when I drive our heads into each other. Wondering whether you are as thick headed as my skull that protects the many layers of braincells that has yet to reach it’s full potential. While I am busy inflicting all of my physical punishment upon you until I sigh of relief. As if you are hitting an orgasm that you have yet to experience…

I have had that roulette wheel spun for me how many times now during my combined reigns? Oh I do not know anymore. Oh yes, even I have to sometimes check with the living record bookt hat is Mercedes Vargas from time to time… hoping that she would oblige me with that what I truly fucking disgusts me.

These hands is all that I care about Travis, these hands that constantly were in the face of poor little Jackie boy. Constantly whispering him soft words of confusing words that caused him to finally scream out in agonizing disgust. Not knowing what a saxophone was… can you imagine???

He grins, putting his hands to his hair as he pushes his hair away from his face.

Goth: I am sure that you have still been stuck with the alternative universe reference. You see, it’s something you would start to look troubled over after watching a few too many science fiction, super hero movies from Marvel and wondering why Superman is still wearing his blue and red PJ’s?? and yet it’s so logical my friend. Because in an altered universe, I would be calm and collective too. Have all the answers and have the intellect to answer back in a fashion that would make you hand me over your belt and neel in front of me huh??

But we both know that alternate universes are just where the fat people are seated, where the cola and the fast food goes. Where to them it matters EVERY single word that I speak off. Come to think of it, Ragnarok would have just been a prime example now wouldn’t it?? Only I would just slam a hammer ot of yor hands and break it all over your supposedly and possibly thick skull… while all this intelligent mumbo jumbo gives me only one thing to resent yo over champ.

Yo are just merely and simply in my way. My way ofgetting to the next round and closer to that championship shot that I need. Not just like you because your greed will eventually consumes ou into much more that you cannot comprehend…..

I resend you for the fact that I need closure. I resend you for disagreeing with everything that I say or just trying to dysect all that I stand for. I resend you for the fact that you exist Travis. And using a pretty lame catchphrase o fading to black does not alter the fact that I own yo son.

I own yo, because your blood is already upon these hands. These hands that I intend to overcome more and more obscurity upon yo. To help me in my clenching of my soul… to please the dying wish of a man that is not dead yet, promises that he has made to his dying wife and sees how his fortune slips through his fingers. Oh no child of simplicity, I am far more than anything that you have ever encountered. And the fact that you have yet to find an answer to my madness culminates into the very best that I am

And to my hot piece of ass tag team partner of Mackenzie?? I was missing yor nager upon twitter. Did we pass the barrier of not trusting a wanker like me?? I guess you are seeing things my way aren’t you. to the point where it’s only inevitable that history is doomed to repeat itself…

So for those who oppose s… goodbye….
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>