Author Topic: R.O.A.R. vs GFH vs FLYING JETTS vs SURF BOYS  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
R.O.A.R. vs GFH vs FLYING JETTS vs SURF BOYS
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 10/10/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 10/11/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline The Flying Jetts

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 08:18:32 PM »
 The camera cuts in to the Hollywood Boulevard bar. The decades old bar is as beaten to shit as ever. The exposed brick going down the far wall, which no doubt was once a centerpiece of the facility, is in utter decay, with bricks half fallen out of the wall. The bar is empty save for two men sitting at the bar and the bartender. One man is wearing a leather jacket over a gray t-shirt. His long hair is tied up in a bun on top of his head and he has the beginnings of a beard sprawled across his face. He stares straight ahead as if deep in thought. The man next to him is wearing a flannel shirt and his head is face down on the bar as if he were passed out. His hair is longer and a bit greasy and his build is a little bigger than the slightly taller man sitting next to him at the bar. The bartender just stands across from them, polishing glasses, not paying any mind to them. As we look closer we can see just exactly who the two men are. The one with his face buried in the stainless steel bar top is Jeremy Jett. Next to him, with the stone cold look in his face staring straight ahead, is his brother Jason Jett.

Jason: Why do you think that after all this time they finally came calling again? Why do you think now they’re finally willing to forgive us and move on? Do you know why, Jeremy?

He looks at his brother who is still passed out on the bar top. Jason sighs a bit and then smacks his younger brother in the back of the head.

Jason: Wake up!

The slightly younger Jeremy Jett pops his head up in alarming fashion. He looks around for a bit confused about what just had happened and then turns to his brother.

Jeremy: What the fuck?

Jason turns his cold stare in Jeremy’s direction.

Jason: What…the…fuck? I’ll tell you what the fuck is…

Jeremy rolls his eyes a bit almost as if he knows what his brother is about to say.

Jason: The FUCK is that it is finally time. We finally got the call. No more fucking around here in Santa Monica anymore little brother. They’ve finally understood where we belong. They have finally acknowledged that our time has come. They finally-

Jeremy cuts off his brother.

Jeremy: Or maybe they just need some enhancement talent for their weak ass tag division? I’m getting sick and tired of this, Jay. Every single time some promotion calls to for a ONE MATCH deal you go through the same fucking speech. And guess what? Every single time we have the match, whether we win or lose, we don’t get another one. People call us to fill out their match card, big bro. They don’t call us because they want to put our names in bright lights. They don’t call us because they even want our names on the card. They call us because they don’t have anyone else to call. It’s as simple as that. So I apologize if I don’t feel like listening to your rah-rah speeches anymore. I’m ready to finally admit it to myself. We ain’t got no SKILLZ and there ain’t no THRILLZ from Beverly HILLZ. It’s over. I’ll collect this one paycheck and then I’m fuckin’ done, bro. Peace to the biz after this one.

Jason continues staring at his brother, motionless and expressionless, waiting for a moment to collect his thoughts and process what Jeremy had just said to him.

Jason: After this one? You don’t understand, Jeremy. There is no after this one. This is the only one. This is it. Yes…they called us for enhancement talent because they don’t have anyone else to put in the match. Yes they expect us to come in and lose. Yes we are only meant to be there for one night. But what you are seemingly forgetting is that this match…this time…this one is for the Tag Team Championship bro. If we win…if we defy all odds and come out on top…then we are the Champions of the World. They won’t see it coming bro. But when we win…

He leans in toward his brother.

Jason: …and we will win…there won’t be anymore getting rid of us, kid. We will be on top of the world and everyone else won’t have a choice but to finally pay us the respect that they deserve. They will remember the names Jeremy and Jason Jett. They will remember the night we came in and took the fucking house down by storm and reigned as the Tag Team Champions of the world. They will-

The bartender cuts Jason off.

Bartender: Don’t you ever get tired of just talking shit?

He laughs as Jason stares his ice-cold look at him. The bartender can’t help but laugh harder as Jason continues to stare at him.

Bartender: Come on, man. You can’t honestly think that you intimidate anyone…do you?

He laughs again as Jason continues to look at him. Jeremy can only shake his head and look away. Out of nowhere, Jason grabs the bartender by his throat and slams his head into the bar top. Jeremy jumps out of his stool as he’s caught by surprise by his brother’s violent response. Jason holds the bartender’s head down with his cheek pressed firmly into the stainless steel bar as the bartender he tries to wiggle free to no avail. As he watches his squirm, Jason begins to smile and his brother looks on in shock.

Jeremy: What the fuck, bro? Let him go.

Jason turns to his brother, still smiling.

Jason: No. I’m not letting go anymore.

Jeremy: Dude! You gotta let him go.

Jason ignores what Jeremy says and continues to stare straight at Jeremy. Jason’s eyes seem dark and narrow as a twisted smile comes across his face.

Jason: Hit him.

Jeremy: What are you fucking nuts bro? We gotta get outta here before this fucking guy calls the cops. Come one let’s go.

Jason responds with a burst of anger.

Jason: I SAID HIT HIM!

Jeremy freezes. He’s never heard his brother speak this way before. He’s never seen his brother act this way before. Something had changed and he didn’t know why but at this moment, he began to understand. He began to see clearer. He looked at the bartender frantically trying to escape Jason’s stone cold grip. Jason let out almost a maniacal burst of laughter, as the moment seemed to slow down for Jeremy. He watched his brother basically torture another human begin and enjoy it and he felt as if he watched it in slow motion. His trance like state was broken by Jason’s angry call once more.

Jason: HIT HIM!

Jeremy gave in. He struck the bartender in the head. And again. And again. He didn’t stop. He kept going even as the blood began to spray up into his face. He kept striking as the loud laughing from his brother drowned out the screaming and then moaning from the bartender. He hit him with all of his might and just as he thought he should stop an uncontrollable urge to smile came across his face. From ear to ear he grinned as the camera cuts out.

We fade back in inside of a small gym. The place has seen better days. The sheetrock on the walls is literally peeling off and there is garbage all over the floor. Jeremy Jett is in the center of the run down place hitting a heavy bag. He is wearing what look like thirty-year-old boxing gloves. He slams his fists repeatedly into the bag as sweat pours out of his forehead. After a few minutes of him working out, Jason walks in, laughing.

Jason: Really? Out of all the things we could be doing right now you’re throwing more punches? You didn’t get enough of them in yesterday?

He smiles as his brother Jeremy suddenly stops swinging his fists. Jeremy glances over at Jason with an obvious look of disgust on his face.

Jeremy: We could’ve killed that guy.

Jason continues to smile as he plops down in a dirty old chair and puts his feet on top of what appear to be a pile of Jeremy’s clothes.

Jason: Correction. You could’ve killed him.

Jeremy: Don’t put this on me.

Jason bursts out laughing.

Jason: What’s the matter? Feeling guilty? Where was that conscience yesterday?

Jason again lets out maniacal laugh as Jeremy’s look of disgust becomes more apparent. He throws off his gloves and heads toward a bottle of water a few feet away from him.

Jeremy: You’re crazy!

Jason immediately stops laughing and jumps up.

Jason: Am I? Am I really? I saw that joy you felt in your eyes when you beat that pathetic sniveling man into a pulp. I saw how much you enjoyed it. Don’t deny it, little brother.

Jeremy: You’re sick.

Jason: I am sick! I’m sick and tired of being second, third, and fourth fiddle to people that are don’t have half the fucking talent that I have in my left nut. Look at the trio of idiots we’re supposed to be enhancement talent for next week.

Jeremy: What about them?

Jason: Dark Tiger? Big Tiger? This fucking guy couldn’t lick my boots in ACW. And we’re underdogs to him?

Jeremy: It’s not like that. You knew what this was when they called us.

Jason: BULLSHIT! Where’s our chance, brother? When is it gonna be our time. We deserve it more than these jokes You know that just as much as I do. It’s our time, Jeremy. It’s our fucking time.

Jeremy: Our time doesn’t exist, Jason. It’s time that you started to accept that. We can make a good living just being there as extra guys. What’s the harm in that?

Jason runs over and in a fury grabs Jeremy by his t-shirt collar. He shoves him back into the dirty wall, still holding his shirt collar, and puts his face right in front of Jeremy’s.

Jason: The harm? The harm is that I have waiting too long to be noticed. I have sacrificed too much to be fodder for a fucking dick named Narley. If you want to job to some bald headed freak and his muscle bound boy toy who pretend to be some sort of mercenary outfit who just lost do a fucking guy who calls himself BIG TIGER? Then so be it. But I will not be held down any more. I will not go unnoticed any longer. I am Jason Jett and hear me ROAR!

Jason all of a sudden lets go of his brother’s shirt and starts to laugh almost uncontrollably.

Jason: Did you hear what I said? Get it? Hear me…Roar?

Jeremy just stares at his brother with a look that is one half concern and the other half terror.

Jason: Get it…because that’s their name…Roar?

Jeremy: Are you ok?

Jason stops laughing.

Jason: I am more than ok, Jeremy. For the first time in my life I feel free. I feel ready to take life by its fucking horn and ride that bitch like it’s the Cowabunga From Down Undah. If you’re not with me then you’re against me. And I need to know right now little brother. Are you with me?

Jeremy stares at his brother. He takes a deep breath and then slowly speaks up.

Jeremy: I’m with you.

He wasn’t sure if he really was. But he was too scared to find out what would happen if he said he wasn’t Jason lets out a big smile and pulls his brother in suddenly for a hug.

Jason: You’ll see baby bro…the world is fucking ours….

The camera cuts out.

{END FEED}

Offline Guns For Hire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 09:15:08 PM »
 This is the story of Landon…
December 2014
Tokyo, Japan

Landon Axel staggers out of the local Japanese bar, smiling away as the owner of the bar steps out, violently shaking a broom above his head whilst shouting profanity in Japanese. A young Japanese man follows the owner out and tries to calm him down. The owner scowls at him and says something to the young Japanese man in a deeper tone to his voice before stepping back inside his bar. Landon continues down the sidewalk, wearing a black hoody with his leather vest jacket over the top, baggy denim jeans with black biker boots, he pulls out of his jean pocket his cellular phone and stares at the screen. The young Japanese man catches up to Landon and brushes past his shoulder, Landon almost drops the phone as the Japanese man puts his hand on Landon’s chest, Axel smirks and slaps his hand away from him.

Landon Axel:
Will you relax, Yoshi, it was only a bit of fun!

The Japanese man referred to as Yoshi shakes his head disapprovingly.

Yoshi:
My name is Yoshihiro Ara, Lon-don.

Landon smirks.

Landon Axel:
Ouch.. I mean, Ouch!

Landon grabs his heart, pretending to have been shot, leaning against the wall and sliding down before jumping back up and running his fingers through his long blonde hair.

Landon Axel:
Look just because your mom named you after a freakishly happy green dinosaur, doesn’t mean you can attempt to insult me and it was really lame if I’m honest with you, Yoshi.  

Yoshihiro glares at Landon before the two smile and exchange a quick man hug. They begin to walk slowly, side by side, down a busy Tokyo street.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I did warn you about Kiera.

Landon Axel:
You said to me she’s the owners daughter and I saw it as a challenge, not a warning, she really digged the Axel-Meister and I really don’t understand why her Dad was in such a mood.

Yoshihiro glances at Axel, trying not to laugh, composing himself before answer it.

Yoshihiro Ara:
Oh I don’t know, perhaps it’s the fact you slept with her? Seeing your untanned white ass bouncing up and down as he walked into the room? Sound familiar?

Landon shakes his head.

Landon Axel:
I think it might have been the fact I didn’t pay for my drinks. maybe.

Landon laughs, slapping the shoulder of Yoshihiro, who smiles back.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I’m going to miss you when you head back.

Landon Axel:
Are we going to have a moment?

Yoshihiro Ara:
If it happens, it happens.

Yoshihiro and Landon turn down a side street, walking past several stalls, Yoshihiro stops and orders a duck wrap. Pulling out money to pay for it before the two continue to walk, Yoshihiro takes a bite from his wrap and begins to talk with his mouth full.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I’ve really enjoyed being your tag partner over these past few months, I know you’re Guns for Hire and Ethan couldn’t travel, but I’m pleased you chose me to partner you on this tour of yours. Thank you.

Landon looks at Yoshihiro.

Landon Axel:
Soppy bastard.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I know.

Landon Axel:
I couldn’t just work at my autoshop all the time. I needed to wrestle as I’m still young and want to compete. Ethan…

Landon composes himself before continuing.

Landon Axel:
He can be a stubborn old fool, very stubborn, only last month he competed at the 100th edition of Climax Control and didn’t bother asking me. I’d of loved to have wrestled, at least give Ben Jordan a challenge, but I just can’t seem to get through to him.

Axel coughs.

Landon Axel:
He told me over the phone that he intends on taking over a wrestling promotion in Texas. Outlaw Championship Wrestling. I’ve not heard of it but he wants to give it a go, by himself, as he wants to add to his business adventures.. without me.

Landon stops walking, to the annoyance of the people walking behind him, brushing past him whilst saying stuff in Japanese under their breaths.

Landon Axel:
I don’t think Guns for Hire will ever compete again.

Yoshihiro looks slightly stunned

Landon Axel:
I think.. I think I may apply for another visa and stay here, Yoshi, start a new chapter in my life and maybe you and I can be Tag Team Champions.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I like that very much.

Landon comes to the realisation that Guns for Hire may never compete again, looking at Yoshihiro Ara with pride, feeling that this could be the start of something amazing.

March 2015
Tokyo, Japan

After winning their match against the team collectively known as ‘The Yaburu’, Landon Axel and Yoshihiro Ara steps through the curtain to the backstage area, sweat pouring from each brow as they get congratulated by the wrestling promotor. Landon and Yoshihiro then walk down the corridor towards their locker room. Yoshihiro begins to unwrap the tape from his wrists, Landon rakes his fingers through his wet hair as both breath heavily.

Yoshihiro Ara:
Yoku Yattane, Landon.

Landon Axel:
Arigatou.. is that right?

Yoshihiro Ara:
Close enough.

Yoshihiro pushes the door open to their changing room, holding it open for Landon as he steps in, Ara closes the door as Landon sits down on the nearest chair.  

Yoshihiro Ara:
In a few weeks, Landon, we will get the titles!

Landon leans down and picks up a bottle of water, unscrewing the cap and taking a few sips, pouring some over his hair and face before replying to Yoshihiro.

Landon Axel:
Trouble is I’ll be going back stateside soon.

Yoshihiro throws the used tape into the bin, pulling his elbow pads down and off each arm, placing them into his wrestling bag and slumps into the steel chair near it.

Landon Axel:
Why don’t you come with me?

Yoshihiro looks crestfallen

Yoshihiro Ara:
I wish I could.

Landon Axel:
If you’re worried about a place to crash, my door is open, if you need employment for your visa then you know someone with an autobody shop.

Yoshihiro Ara:
You have been in Tokyo since October.

Landon Axel:
Yeah, and?

Yoshihiro looks at him vaguely.

Yoshihiro Ara:
Who has been running it?

Landon Axel:
Ethan… hopefully.

Yoshihiro Ara:
How has he been?

Landon pulls off his black sweaty ‘ACW’ t-shirt and holds it in his hands.

Landon Axel:
I’m only seeing what’s being put online as he’s too busy to talk to me.

Landon throws the t-shirt onto the bus in frustration.

Landon Axel:
His Outlaw Championship Wrestling was taken over by Boardwalk Wrestling, who shut it in turn, he is apparently opening up a new promotion with the help of an alliance type overhead or something.

Yoshihiro Ara:
Why have you not been involved in it?

Landon shakes his head with a vague expression on his face.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I know  I’ve asked it before..

Landon Axel:
He didn’t want a conflict of interest if I suddenly got successful or won championships. He wanted to do this by himself. I have a whole list of excuses he has used.

Landon gets up, picking the chair and throwing it across the room, narrowly missing Yoshihiro head in doing so.

Yoshihiro Ara:
Whoa!

Landon Axel:
We have been a team and I didn’t care about wrestling there, I want to help as he is like a brother to me, some say father but that’s beside the point! He always pushes me away and…

Landon bellows out a frustrating yell.

Landon Axel:
No more. This is the beginning of Axel-Ara! Champions in the making!

Yoshihiro Ara:
Axel-Ara?

Landon Axel:
We’ll talk.

Yoshihiro walks across and picks up the chair Landon chucked, walking over and handing it over to Landon, who gives him a nod in recognition as he places it back down and sits down with his hair draping over his face.

Yoshihiro Ara:
I’m going to have a shower.

Yoshihiro walks through the door at the far end that leads into a wet-room, closing the door behind him, Landon hears the sound of his ringtone going off in his bag. Landon reaches in and pulls it out to see that the caller is ‘Ethan Brody’. Landon lets out an annoying sigh and wonders if he should answer it or not. After contemplating he finally swipes to answer it.

Landon Axel:
What do you want?

Ethan Brody:
Help.

March 2015
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Near Plainview, Texas

The metal door slams shut behind the inmates as Ethan Brody shuffles along the line until they reach the door. The door opens as one by one the inmates wonder through the tables to find loved ones, friends or legal representatives. Landon Axel sits nearest the door as Ethan walks in and sits down opposite, Axel looks at the guards as they step by the wall, the door clicking shut as he looks at Ethan wearing the orange jumpsuit of prison.

Landon Axel:
Looking good my bald headed friend.

Ethan cracks his neck from side to side.

Ethan Brody:
I wish I felt it, L.A, I’ve been well and truly fucked over.

Landon Axel:
What’s up?

Ethan leans forward, resting his forearms on the table, glancing at where the guards are before speaking.

Ethan Brody:
I’m being used as an escape goat and I am powerless to do anything about it.

Landon nods his head.

Landon Axel:
How long are you in here for?

Ethan Brody:
If I behave myself, I could be out in 6 months.

Landon Axel:
What is it you want help with? I’m not great at prison breaks if that’s what you’d want, and I’ll be damned if I’m shoving stuff up my ass for you.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan Brody:
I need you to look after my bar and the autoshop whilst I’m in here.

Landon looks at Ethan with utter distain.

Landon Axel:
Are you serious? You cut me out of your life for YOUR running of a wrestling promotion, despite me saying otherwise, and you find yourself in trouble and you want me to drop everything for you.

Ethan Brody:
It was a gamble, L.A, I didn’t want you tarnished with the same brush as me if it went tits up. And I was right as here I am in your countries finest prison system.

Ethan looks up at the barred window.

Ethan Brody:
I know you cannot see this as me protecting you. I understand our partnership has come a long way, yes you wanted to help but I needed you to stay away, you respected my wishes but at what cost? I should of listened to you but we learn from our mistakes and once I am out of here I’d like us to have that final run as Guns For Hire.

Landon looks down at his feet, blonde hair dangling down covering his face, Ethan looks towards him in the hope his words are getting through.

Landon Axel:
I was in Japan, Eth, I was wrestling with a friend and we are going for the Tag Team Titles over there. It took a lot for me to wrestle with someone else, other than the bombshell in the Blast from the Past tournament.

Landon looks up at Ethan.

Landon Axel:
You want me to sacrifice that just to make sure your poxy bar is safe.

Landon shakes his head, pushing on the table to push his chair back, standing up and about to walk away. He stops and looks back at Ethan.

Landon Axel:
I’ll look after your bar and the auto body shop. You get your way..AGAIN.

Landon takes his exit leaving Ethan looking very disheartened, the guard walking over to usher him out. Landon steps out of the prison and walks over to his Harley Davison, pulling his cellular phone out of his pocket, scanning down the list until he reaches Yoshi and pressing call. He presses the phone up to his ear.

Landon Axel:
Yoshi.. I’m fine.. Look I’ve got to stay here a while.. I’m sorry.

Landon hangs the phone up and sits down on his bike, sliding the phone back into his jean pocket, pulling his sunglasses from the neck of his t-shirt and putting them on. Turning the key in the ignition and roars down the road.

October 2015
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Landon Axel stares out at the beautifully clear blue sea as he stands on the beach, wearing just his leather vest and denim jeans whilst holding his biker boots in hand, Landon feels the sand between his toes as he looks at the sea. Ethan Brody wonders over in his ‘ACW’ t-shirt and black jeans, holding two bottles of ice cold water that he got from a local store, Ethan taps the arm of Axel and hands him his bottle of water.

Landon Axel:
I wonder if she’ll come floating by soon.

Ethan Brody:
Who?

Landon Axel:
Mikah. OR maybe we’ll see Mark Ward in a little dingy or boat, life jacket on with a massive net in hand.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan Brody:
Poor choice of phrase by Hot Stuff, wouldn’t you say, he wanted her cut down and we did as he wanted.

Landon nods

Landon Axel:
CUT HER DOWN… That bit of insight is like saying ‘Landon your hair is so luscious’ and it totally is, so silky and..

Ethan Brody:
Not really.

Landon Axel:
If you had something that remotely looks like hair then you can comment.

Ethan glares at Landon, who places his boots down on the sand, raking his fingers through his hair whilst looking smug towards Brody. Ethan unscrews his bottle of water and takes a swig.

Landon Axel:
It sucks we couldn’t get a win at Climax Control

Ethan Brody:
What matters is we challenge for the World Tag Team Championships, L,A.

Landon remembers back to earlier in the year when he was about to challenge for another Tag Team Title, but with his partner Yoshihiro Ara and not Ethan Brody, Landon turns to face Ethan.

Landon Axel:
It seems so surreal that in a few weeks we’ll be in a fatal four-way for the Tag Team belts and I could have been a champion, do you remember?

Ethan nods his head.

Landon Axel:
I’ve sent an invite for him to come over but I’ll doubt he’ll come.

Ethan Brody slaps the shoulder of Landon, the camera crew of Sin City Wrestling are finally set up, Brody and Axel wonder in front of the camera and wait to see the red light switch on.

Ethan Brody:
At Climax Control we were asked to do something by Drake Green and by Mark Ward. Drake wanted his “present” preserved and Mark asked us to do a simple action, both had a significant effect to the High Stakes iPPV with Lord Raab’s World Heavyweight Championship being defended against Drake Green. History is being made this show as Drake has headlined three of the five High Stakes shows and he’ll soon be the first man to hold that title for a record three times.

Landon Axel:
We also have the opportunity to make history too, Ethan.

Ethan Brody:
You are correct, Landon. As we will be involved in deciding the new World Tag Team Champions, individual people have held the titles multiple times, but not one single team have held the championships twice. Rebels on a Rampage will be looking to achieve that goal, as are the Surf Boys, but only one of us is capable of getting that achievement and we will be the ones who will walk out of High Stakes the first Two Time World Tag Team Champions!

Landon Axel:
Got a good ring to it.

Ethan Brody:
The beginning of the show will see ACW originals be the kings of the mountain of the tag divisions, at the end will see another ACW original capture the king of the mountain of the singles division, the only person not to be pleased in seeing the ACW take over the SCW is Mark Ward. Sitting in the back as he watched the two World Championships in the hands of the people who held Mikah captive, who blackmailed him into inserting Drake into the match, who is ready to stand up against Hot Stuff’s ways in making sure SCW is a better place. Especially with Mr Ward being behind the legion of the Monstimals. At the end of High Stakes we will all be standing in the middle of the ring holding our championships aloft.

Landon Axel:
Regret your decision now? You regret messing with Drake Green? Like Ethan said several weeks ago, we knew each other and the ACW bond is like being a part of a family, he needed help and we came to his side without any hesitation. After High Stakes you could see the World Titles in our hands. Bet you didn’t see that coming!

Landon laughs as Ethan stares deep into the camera.

Ethan Brody:
Rampage on a Rampage defeated us at Climax Control in our first match in over a year, congratulations Jeremiah and Sebastian Hardin, at High Stakes we will be looking to rectify a wrong and it’ll be at the expense of the World Tag Titles for you. The rust has well and truly gone, our training has been upped, plus what we’ve said about making an example to Mark Ward as an incentive. You will be an unfortunate casualty in an unstoppable war.

Narly and Radical, known as the Surf Boys, you too will be involved in something you cannot prevent. Our desire to be the first two time World Tag Team Champions is greater than most and you can blame Mark Ward and the Monstimals for this. Jason and Jeremy Jett, I hate to repeat myself but we will prevent you in gaining a significant victory and title reign you’d love to have. I respect that you where apart of ACW, I respect that you’d love to make a name for yourselves, I respect the fact that when we’re in the ring you’ll prove to be a challenge. HOWEVER don’t begrudge the fact that the ACW originals will become two time Tag Team Champions at your expense.

Landon Axel:
When our match is over, we’ve won, we’re the champions and you look to where it went wrong. R.O.A.R, Flying Jetts and Surf Boys best look at Mark Ward, not what we’ve done prior to the show and the match itself, blame Mark Ward and his controlling and egotistical ways.

Ethan Brody:
High Stakes will be the beginning of the end as Guns for Hire claim the World Tag Team Championships and we’ll watch Drake Green become World Heavyweight Champion. Plus the Cockney King laying claim to victory over Mr TNA halfway through too.

Landon Axel:
ACW will reign supreme!

Ethan Brody:
ACW lives and will be your new SCW World’s Champions!

Ethan and Landon walks off camera as the red light switches off, they walk over to where Axel had dropped his boots, Ethan takes a sip of water with Landon picking his boots up and stares back out to the sea.

Landon Axel:
OH… no that’s not Mikah.

>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<select>
 <option value="Guns For Hire - Landon Axel & Ethan Brody">
<align=center>Guns For Hire - Landon Axel & Ethan Brody<align>
</option>
<option value="ACW Originals">
ACW Originals
</option>
 <option value="SCW Tag Team Champions (5th Jan 2014 - 2nd Feb 2014)">SCW Tag Team Champions (5th Jan 2014 - 2nd Feb 2014)</option>
<option value="SCW Tag Team Champions (18th Oct 2015 - Current)">SCW Tag Team Champions (18th Oct 2015 - Current)</option>
<option value="Only SCW Tag Team to be 2 time Champions">First SCW Tag Team to be 2 time champions</option>
 <option value="SCW Blast From The Past II Finalist (Ethan Brody & Delia Darling)">SCW Blast From The Past II Finalist (Ethan Brody & Delia Darling)</option>
   <option value="SCW Alumni Battle Royal Entrant (Ethan Brody / 100th Edition of Climax Control)">SCW Alumni Battle Royal Entrant (Ethan Brody / 100th Edition of Climax Control) </option>
<option value="Follow on Twitter @ExileEthanBrody">Follow on Twitter @ExileEthanBrody</option>
</select>

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:26:22 PM »
 The scene starts with two surf boards standing up, stuck by their tail end in to the golden sands of San Juan beach, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The camera catches the almost clear blue sea in the background, before moving down and focusing on two men on the beach. The camera moves around the men to show them as Narly and Radical, both sitting upright on the beach, looking at the waves crashing in.

Narly: Totes glad that Christian Underpants dude booked us on that totally awesome High Stake show, or we so wouldn't be sitting here looking at the most awesome of waves!

Radical: Sha dude! I so thought someone had hacked the SCW site thing when I saw our names on there. I so thought that like Despy dude has been on a computer again, changing stuff around. That little dude is a genius!

Narly: Ya ha bromigo. He like once changed my credit score. He got it so wrong though.

Radical: How dude?

Narly: He lowered it.

Radical: Bummer.

Narly: Sha. But still like totes can't believe they booked us!

Radical: We are like former champions dude. I miss those titles dude.

Narly bops his head in agreement.

Narly: But they totally made my bag like super heavy, and for big shiny things, I so kept forgetting where I put them.

Radical: I left mine on the bus once, but we so need to get those titles back dudeo. Cause people totally took pictures of us all the time, and I soooooo like that.

Once again, Narly nods in agreement.

Narly: All we gotta do is like so beat three other teams.

Radical scratches his head with a look of sadness on his face

Radical: That does not sound easy dude of dudes. It sounds like major, major hardness. Like little blue pill hardness.

Narly: But dude, we get to face those tiger people that we face before. The ones who took our gold. We can totes show them that we're better now! Think of it dude, they come out thinking that they beat us before and they will totes do it again, buuuuuut, we are a kazillion times like better than what we used to be. The pow! We show them that we rawk like harder than ever before!

Radical's eyes widen as Narly grins.

Radical: Sha! We'll be like total ninjas! They won't see us coming, be like pow, blam, bop! Like the old Batman show!

Narly: Like totally!

The two men attempt to high five but miss each other, slapping each other in the head. Both men rubs their own heads, blinking rapidly.

Radical: Like who else have we gotta take on again? I think that shot to the head just made me forget the card, and math.

Narly: Guns For Hire...

Radical shakes his head slowly.

Radical: Guns are so not cool! Guns are totally bad unless there's an alien invasion and guns might be good then, but nu uh, till that happens, guns are so bad. Guns like totally hurt people, cause like not everyone is superman, making dudes and dudettes faster than a speeding bullet.

Narly: Then there's The Flying Jetts.

Radical scratches his head in confusion.

Radical: I so have no idea who those dudes are, like no idea at all.

Narly looks around, his face also confused.

Narly: Come to think of it dude, I have no clue either. I think they just might have like just showed up and dudes got a chance.

Radical taps his chin

Radical: Good enough for me, Bromeo! We gotta think of a way where we can like totes beat this guys, like all.... ummm five of them.

Narly: Six dude.

Radical: Told ya that shot made me forget math. Ok, six dudes, two of us, how do we beat those guys?

Both Narly and Radical tap their heads, looking away from each other. Narly turns back to face Radical first.

Narly: I got it dude! We talk about them, say mean things and they get like totally scared and run away and don't come back and we so win the titles!

Radical's eyes widen as he grins.

Radical: That's so the answer! Ok, practice dude.

Narly clears his throat
Narly: Tiger dudes, we like so owe you for taking those titles from us. That was a very uncool thing for you to do, cause like the awesome SCW fans kept like telling us that we rawked as champions, so you so upset those people, but we're like so gonna make them smile cause we're like gonna win the titles and you dudes won't! How's that dude?

Radical: Narly!

Narly: Yeah I am! Now you try dude.

Radical: Ok, like Guns for Hire, guns are like bad dudes! I think I said that earlier, but you guys are so not cool throwing a woman in like the sea without a surf board! Always give them a surf board dude cause surfing is like the most awesomest thing like ever! Very uncool dudes. That's so why you guys don't deserve like the titles.

Narly: That was a radical speech dude!

Radical: Just like my name!

Narly: Sha!

The two men attempt another high five but miss dramatically, both men ending up face first in the sand. The lean up, spitting sand out of their mouths.

Radical: That does not taste good.

Narly: No dude, too grainy for me.

Radical: Sha, now you talk about The Flying Jetts.

Narly looks completely blankly at Radical as he sits up.

Narly: After you dude.

Radical: I know like nothing about them.

Narly: Me neither dude.

Radical: We so need to find out about these dudes! I would like so go the Goggley thing on my phone but I lost my phone.

Narly: Bummer dude. Where did people go to learn stuff before the internet?

Radical puts a finger in the air.

Radical: To the library dude!

Both men spring to their feet and take off as the scene finishes.
>

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 12:01:50 AM »
 The first RP period is now over. All RPs posted from here on in will count towards week two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 10/16/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 10/17/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 01:24:59 AM »
 Narly and Radical are seen walking down the street, the two men talking as they walk past stores, selling various things such has clothes, clocks, and edible items. The two look slightly concerned as we pick up on their conversation.

Narly: That guy was totally mean on Twitter, he like so insults us, but we don't even know the dude.

Narly is of course referring to Jason Jett, the clearly unstable half of The Flying Jetts.

Radical: Sha, it was like all mean and hurtful, by calling us totes insulting thing. Dude is mean.

Narly: If the dude wanted to get our attention, all he had to say was like hi or something, and we would have said hi back.

Radical: I think he wants to just be a meanie cause he's facing us this weekend.

Narly: I know, but still, total meanie!

Narly pokes his lower lip out.

Narly: I just dunno how we're gonna like deal with the dude, cause he seems like he doesn't even know who he is, there might be one dude in his head, or two dudes, or a whole party of dudes, dude.

Radical: Maybe we need to like find out Bromigo.

Narly: How? Cause I so don't wanna open his head and see what's inside, it might be messy and I will probably totally faint seeing brain.

Narly holds his mouth, his face turning green.

Radical: Don't barf dude, that would so not be cool!

Narly: Well how do we like get in their heads?

Radical: We become them!

Radical grins at Narly but Narly just scratches his cheek.

Narly: Like in that movie Face Off, where they take the dudes face off and swap it, so I can totes have our opponents faces instead of our faces, so we then become them?

Radical: No way dude! Like we become them!

Radical points to a mall across the street and Narly nods with a grin. The two walk across the street as the scene switches.

Two wooden dressing room doors are seen, old saloon style and half way up the door frame, although they can't be seen, Narly and Radical are heard talking.

Narly: This is gonna be freakin' sweet dudeo! Awesome idea!

Radical: Thanks dude. It will like totally rock and maybe we can get in their heads and think what they think so we know what to do to totes win and take the titles back!

Narly: Are you like ready to come out of the room dude?

Radical: Yes dude!

Radical pushes through the door, dressed in a black ninja outfit. He holds his hands up in a chop stance, before chopping the air with them.

Radical: I'm out here dude!

Narly pushes the door open, dressed in a tiger stripped onesie, complete with tiger ears on the top of the hood, and a towel on his back. Narly looks at Radical.

Narly: A ninja?

Radical: A totes cool Tony The Tiger costume?

Narly: I thought you was gonna be like a Flying Jetts dude.

Radical: I thought you was gonna be a Flying Jetts dude.

Narly looks down sadly at his feet.

Narly: I couldn't find nothing that made me look like an aeroplane dude, so I came out dressed like a tiger.

Radical: Me neither dude, so I came as a ninja.

Narly: Why a ninja dudeniniho?

Radical: Cause I thought like guns, like Guns for Hire, but I'd look totes silly dressed as a giant gun, so I like thought a gun is a weapon, and the most deadliest weapon on earth is a ninja, cause you never know where they are.

Narly: They are totally sneaky.

Radical: Sha dude! Why a tiger?

Narly: ROAR!

Radical: That's totes who we're like facing!

Narly: Sha it is!

The two attempt a high five but miss dramatically, hitting each other in the head.

Radical: Ninjas feel pain! I so didn't think that was true!

Narly: Me neither dude! I thought ninja were painless so they don't mind going to the dentist.

Radical nods as he rubs his forehead.

Radical: Ok, so we're totes in the mind of some of our opponents, now what do we do?

Narly: I have no clue dude, but this is real comfy!

Narly runs his hands up the front of his suit.

Radical: They said some pretty mean things about us last week dude.

Narly: Except the tiger dudes, cause a cat must have their tongue.

Radical: Totes. Maybe we like scared them off already cause they know we're so after revenge for taking our awesome titles and we so want them back. So they decided to go so quiet.

Narly: That must be it dude, so we totally have nothing to say about them, because they're not nice enough to say anything about us.

Radical: Totes dude, so shall we talk about like what Guns For Hire had to say to us?

Narly: Sha! Their story totally rawked dude. I so didn't know that Brody was in prison. If I did, I so might have sent him some fruit basket or something. They so think that we can't be like tag team champions twice, but we totally can. We can totally get those titles because they looked freaking awesome with us. I used to polish my one every day dude, every day, so I know they so miss being with me. We have to rescue them dude and stop Guns For Hire being two time champions.

Radical: Sha! I so don't begrudge those dudes winning if they do because they're two tough dudes, but I wanna be two time champion forever and ever and ever. They're like one of the best teams in the world right now, even though they only so had one match in a year, but they are one of the best teams in SCW history. If we beat them, we will be total rockstars!

Narly: Sha dude, but we also need to be those pilot dudes too.

Radical: We like, totes do. One of those dudes is totally nutzo. He seems really angry at the world for no reason at all. He like seems like he would try and beat up a rhino is the rhino looked at him funny. Dude needs a total chill pill, or a vacation, or a massage or something. He is sooooo fruit loops. He thinks this match is a one time deal, so we so have to make him feel like welcome, but he looks like he might bite my fingers off if I put them near him, and that's not cool. I'm attached to my fingers, I've had them a really long time.

Narly: You would look so weird without your fingers dude. At least the other dude seems like normal, but he so needs to like get away from his brother, cause he might bite his fingers off too. Imagine explaining that one to mom over Christmas dinner. Mom, my brother bit my fingers off.

Radical: He would so get grounded for that, and no TV for a week.

Narly: Sha!

Radical: Don't worry dude, if they try and bite my fingers off, I'll so ninja chop them!

Radical swings an arm out, crashing it straight in to a nearby mannequin, knocking it over and in to a second mannequin, knocking both to the ground. Radical looks back at Narly.

Narly: Now what dude?

Radical: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

The duo dash off running through the store as the camera fades to black.
>

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 09:05:06 PM »
 Day: Tuesday, October 13th

Hey guys, what’s up. Your boy Big Tiger here and we are here ad Aunt Lady’s and Gothika’s apartment, and yeah we know it’s unc’s birthday, but at least he still gets his party. I see aunt Lady getting the stuff prepared and she is running around with a bun in her oven and unc don’t like this, but aunt Lady is persistent to make it an awesome party for unc.

”Aunt Lady, you need to rest because you got the baby. Unc won’t like this, you know that.

She ignores me

”Right over there Morganna. That’s perfect. How’s the food coming along Doug”

”As good as it can get Zatanya. Where is your man anyway?”

She sighs

”Getting ready for this Maury Povich thing that his daughter has got him going thru. I am going with him. I mean it angers me that this little chicka has the nerve to put my tiger man thru this. He has told me that he was eighteen when she was born, and had no idea about her until now. He told me that the mother of the child was a bitch to him when he got her to the states.

I look at Aunt Lady and she wants to break down but she doesn’t and continues to get the party ready.

”I think she’s putting on this angry Latina thing, and she really doesn’t mean to put you and unc thru this. I mean it has been all her life since she seen him, and maybe shes not as bad as you think?

”Are you taking her side Jeremiah?

”No Aunt Lady. I was just thinking that since she has unc’s genes, and we know how he is outside the ring. Unc’s an awesome guy. She’s probably just angry at him for not being there for her all her life. I don’t want to jump to conclusions though. I want to see what’s gonna happen with this chicka just as bad as you do.

”Damn right we will. She has put my tiger man thru hell, and has certainly put me thru hell, and I have had a false alarm because of her. I will not let her come between me and my tiger man. Now come help me out a little bit. I want to do something to get my mind off of it, and getting this stuff ready for your uncle’s party since it is his birthday today is the best thing I can do for it

”I know Aunt Lady, but you need to rest too, you have been at this all day. That’s why you have Emme, and the others to help you.”

She goes to do some more preparations. I then help her. Several minutes later, the party is ready and just in time. Unc comes in the driveway with the Sebring convertible, and then gets out. He is looking worse for wear, looking like he hasn’t slept in days, and he comes in the house for everyone to surprise him and Unc smiled.

”You guys. My love, did you get all of this ready?”

”Yes I have, and I don’t want to hear about resting because I am tired of resting. It’s your birthday and I wanted to get it ready. I had Morganna, Latrice and Doug, even Kam and Allyson came by to help because they thought of you. Even Jeremiah helped.”

”Hey Sebastian. Happy birthday. I heard about what you are going thru, and I hope it goes well”

”I agree man. Let’s not worry about that though.  Its your birthday, lets party it up.

It was surprising to see Kam and Allyson come by, but I remember unc training Allyson before he trained me, and I couldn’t be happier for them to come along. Kam and Allyson got married about two years after joining the aWo, and they have three children, all of them close to being teenagers. Yeah I have met them only once before, but if they meant something to unc, then they men something to me as well.

Anyway, we get to the time where unc opens his presents, and he gets an Apple Iphone 6 and an apple watch from Aunt Lady. I think I remember Aunt Lady having a friend that works for Apple or something like that. He gets a tie and a belt from DJ and Danielle. They are so young still. He gets an Armani suit from Doug and Latrice. My jaw just drops.

”I want an Armani suit for my birthday”

”Jealous Jeremiah?

”No…..ok maybe a little

”you will maybe get one for Christmas.

I nod, and he gets a daisho set which is a set of samurai swords, from Kam and Allyson. They know that unc loves Japan. Emme and I get him a couple of authentic bo sticks made from Japan as well because unc also likes the bo stick, and Emme and I took a trip to Japan a couple of weeks before his birthday.

”Thanks guys. This just made my day.”

”Yeah, you got to remember though unc, we got that tag title match to get ready for.

”Yes, but I am also going to be a busy tiger with that Maury show thing.

”Let’s not worry about that right now my love. Right now you need to worry about partying for your birthday.

We do the partying and Emme comes to me and kisses me

”You ready for the tag title match?

”yeah baby, but I am worried about unc though with the Maury thing. I have seen to many to know how it turns out.

”True, but you never see what goes on after the shows do we. Maybe with the update shows, but that’s about it. Besides, you know your uncle well enough to know that he will be ready in time.

As usual, she is right.

”that’s true but what kind of mood will he be in?

”Well, considering what he is going thru, probably wants to rip some heads off, and I wouldn’t blame him, and neither should you

”You know I don’t, because I don’t know anyone I would have had at eighteen.

she punches my arm playfully and I rub my arm.

”Im just saying I wouldn’t put you thru the same thing”

”I know. Did you mean what you said about your thoughts on Christiana?

”yeah, but I am not taking Christiana’s side. I am thinking she is doing this in anger for unc not being in her life. I ain’t no psychologist, but that’s what I’m thinking.

”You may be right my love. Lets just continue to party for him though.

We continue partying

The scene comes in outside of New York's County General Hospital.  You can hear the ambulances rushing towards the building, and hustling and bustling both in and out of the parking lot.  Inside of the building, you can see people lounging around in the Emergency Room as they're awaiting their chance to see the doctors.  The camera pans around and moves through the halls of the building, moving up and down elevators, past rooms filled with beeping machines, and moaning patients, or patients who are comatose until it comes to a very special floor.  As soon as you step off of the floor, you can hear how special it is.

You can hear the crying of babies in the distance, and you know you're on the Nursery floor.  The cameraman walks down the halls, sighing at the sight of the babies.  Some are crying, some are sleeping, and some are just cooing softly to themselves as they stare up at the ceiling.  The cameraman keeps walking until he comes to a sight that makes him do an intake of quick breath.  The sight he sees is the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

The babies here are behind closed doors.  They're isolated to protect them from the germs, which can be spread by even the slightest clearing of the throat.  Most are in pods, which further protect them.  Some are lying in the pods unrestricted.  Most are hooked up to various tubes and wires.  And a select few are on respirators.  These are the babies who aren't crying, or moving.  They're lying there, letting the machines keep them alive.  The camera man moves into one of these rooms, and he sees Christiana standing over the pod of a child who's one of the select few that are hooked up totally to the machines.  She's standing there, watching the baby's chest move up and down with the help of the respirator, and the look on her face is one of pure devastation.

You can tell she's holding back her emotions as she looks at the child, and suddenly her face breaks along with her emotions.  A single tear starts to spill out of her eye, followed by another, and her bottom lip starts to tremble.  She lifts a hand as if to try to touch the child, but stops and lets her hand fall back against her thigh.  Her head drops as huge droplets spill down her face.

Christiana:  "I'm sorry!  I'm so so sorry!!  I don't know how I... I just... What was I THINKING??!!...  That's just it!...  I wasn't thinking!  I never thought that this!!...  I'm so... sorry!!"

Christiana dissolves into sobs and she leans over the pod, wanting to reach through the glass and touch the child inside.

Christiana:  "I can't believe that I did this!!...  It's all my fault!!  All my fault!!"

As she wipes the tears from her eyes, the scene gets all wavy with a flash back to the day before, with the taping of the Maury Povich episode that changed the lives of everyone it touched...

The scene comes back with a shot of a large screen television.  The television clicks on, and the theme music for Maury Povich playing, and the crowd getting excited.  The show has been wild so far, with two guys stripping off their shirts after hearing they weren't the father, a fight, and three females running off the stage in tears.  Maury is sitting in his usual chair, his hair perfectly coiffed as usual, and an eager look on his face.

Maury Povich:  And we're back folks.   Thank you for joining me once more for this episode of Maury Povich.  Our next guest has a very unique story, as SHE is the child in this whole sordid affair, just looking for her father.  Take a look folks...

On the screen behind him, photos of Christiana are shown as a baby in her mother's arms.  Her voice is heard in a voice over...

Christiana:  "My  mother fell in love with a gringo Luchador...  A drifter...  A wrestler who came down to Mexico from the US and swept her off of her feet.  And just before I was born, he ran away like a coward with his tail tucked between his legs, and left her alone, pregnant and scared to fend for herself in a strange land, far away from her family.  She had no money, no job, nothing!  Just a dream of the jerk who left her, and me.   While my mother was alive, she refused to let me try to find him, saying that he chose the life he really wanted, and that I should accept it.  But I just couldn't!  She made me promise her that I wouldn't bother him.  After she died, I just couldn't' take it anymore!  I got a private detective, and I tracked him down.  And he pushed me away!  He said he didn't believe me!  His own daughter!  All he cares about is his NEW family!  The bitch who took him from my mother, and her unborn brat!  Maury, I need your help so I can prove to him just who his baby girl truly is!!  And it ain't what ever is growing in that puta's stomach, but me!!"

The crowd has been booing and giving calls of 'awwww' through the entire monologue, and when the camera cuts back to Maury, he's got a look of sympathy on his face.  He then takes a deep breath and gestures to the chairs beside him.  

Maury Povich:  "Please help me welcome, Christiana..."

The crowd applauds lightly as Christiana comes out onto the stage and sits beside Maury in the chair.  He leans over and places a hand on her knee as she immediately tears up and grabs some tissues.  

Maury Povich:  "It's ok.  Why don't you tell us more of your story.  Who did you find out your father was?"

Christiana sniffs and wipes her eyes, throwing her hands up in the air.

Christiana:  "Well, everyone knows by now if they follow the Sin City Wrestling.  It's Dark Tiger!!"

From the crowd, there come various gasps and intakes of breath, and a random cat call, and a few "YEAH!! DT!!  WWWHHHEEEWWWWW!!!" calls.  Christiana sniffles again and sighs heavily as Maury sits back and starts to ask her questions.

Maury Povich:  "So, tell us more?  What was your mother's name?  And why do you think he left her in such a way?"

Christiana gets hysterical and just starts sobbing.  

Christiana:  "Mi madre...  My mother, she was just the best!  She always took such good care of me!  And she worked her fingers to the bone because of him!  Her name was Marisol... And he just up and walked out on her...  How could he DO that?!!  Why would he just leave her and not look back?!!"

Maury takes a deep breath and pats her shoulder gently.  

Maury Povich:  "I think it's time we got to the bottom of this...  Let's bring him out...  The Sin City Wrestling's Dark Tiger, along with his fiancee, Darknyss!!"

The crowd starts to boo, and even so, there are a few surprised gasps and a random few "YEAH!! DT!!!  DARK TIGER!!  WHHHHEEWWWWW!!!" calls.  Dark Tiger walks out slowly, one hand on Darknyss's side as he leads her to the chairs, and Christiana frowns at Maury, looking from Dark Tiger to Darknyss.  

Christiana:  "What is SHE doing here?  She wasn't supposed to come??!!"

Maury holds his hands out in a calming gesture.

Maury Povich:  "Well now, Christiana, you know I'm all about the truth, and Darknyss is a part of that truth.   Now, let's hear what has to be said."

Dark Tiger helps Darknyss get settled down in the chair on the far side, away from Christiana, then settles himself down in the chair beside her.  Christiana sits there, rolling her eyes at Darknyss who is rubbing her stomach gently as she sits, looking over the scene.  Maury sits up a bit and nods towards Dark Tiger and Darknyss.

Maury Povich:  â€œWelcome to the show.  I first want to thank you both for taking time out of your busy schedules to come down here.”

Darknyss smiles sweetly and shakes her head.  

Darknyss:  â€œNo Maury… Thank you for this.  I think it’s time we all got answers.  Besides… I was just sitting at home…”

Christiana interrupts her sentence with one of her own, dripping venom.

Christiana:  â€œYeah, just sitting home, being a lazy fat pig!”

Maury holds his hands out and shakes his head slowly.

Maury Povich:  â€œNow Christiana…  that’s not necessary.  And from what I’ve been told, Darknyss has actually been home because of the attacks you’ve made against her have made her already high risk pregnancy that much more dangerous, and put her on bedrest. “

Christiana gets even more agitated and points at Darknyss.

Christiana:  â€œI didn’t do nothin’!!  She pushed me into everything that happened, just by getting up in my face with her ugly ass!!  The bitch looks like a man anyway!!  She shoulda just kept her mouth shut, and let me talk to my father!!”

Darknyss grits her teeth and you can see her jaw working as she tries to keep her cool, and when she speaks again, it’s a voice of strained control.

Darknyss:  â€œI refuse to speak to you when you’re being obtuse and obdurate.”

Christiana turns and points at Darknyss again as she whines to Maury.

Christiana:  â€œSee?!!  See?!!  She’s doing it again!!  She’s pushing my buttons, just for shits and giggles!!”

Darknyss smirks and shakes her head.

Darknyss:  â€œI’m sure you don’t have any idea what I just said.  And if you must know, what I said was, you’re being ignorant and pigheaded…  which is simply the truth.”

Christiana jumps up and moves to get in Darknyss’s face, and Dark Tiger stands and puts himself between them.  Darknyss doesn’t move, and just sits there, rubbing her stomach which you can see is  moving underneath her shirt as the baby feels her agitation and is kicking.  Darknyss hides a wince with a twitch of her eye as an extremely strong kick hits just the right spot.  Security comes and moves Maury and Christiana a bit further away from Dark Tiger and Darknyss, and they all sit once more as Maury picks up an envelope.

Maury Povich:  â€œAlright, so we’re here to find out the answer to one very important question…  And that’s whether or not Dark Tiger is the father of Christiana.  Well, I have the results right here…”

Dark Tiger holds up his hand and stops Maury before he can speak.

Dark Tiger:  â€œMaury… There’s no need… I can answer that question right now…  And the answer is… She IS my daughter.”

The crowd goes nuts, and Darknyss looks at Dark Tiger in shock, her jaw hitting the floor.

Darknyss:  â€œDT…  What are you talking about?!!”

Everyone looks to Maury who opens the results and nods slowly.

Maury Povich:  â€œThat’s what the results say.  Dark Tiger… You ARE the father of Christiana.”

Christina jumps up and points at DT with a look of disgust on her face.

Christiana:  â€œI KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!  I KNEW YOU KNEW WHO I WAS!!”

Dark Tiger holds his hands up and shakes his head.

Dark Tiger:  â€œActually, I didn’t know until you finally said your mother’s name.  Marisol…  I met Marisol when I was first starting to wrestle…  which was way before I even met Darknyss…  And the truth of the matter is…  I didn’t leave your mother… SHE left ME.  I never knew about you.”

Christiana stands there, looking at Dark Tiger with a look of confusion.

Christiana:  â€œWhat?!  You’re lying!!”

Dark Tiger turns and looks at Darknyss.

Dark Tiger:  â€œNo… I’m not… I told you about her…  She was the one from Mexico who disappeared after I asked her to marry me…  She said no, and a week later, she’d packed up everything and disappeared…  I guess she ended up in California… “

Darknyss shakes her head and gasps softly.

Darknyss:  â€œOh my word…  You mean the one you thought had used you to get into the US?”

Christiana starts to pace back and forth, gripping her hair in her hands.

Christiana:  â€œNO!!  NO!!  I don’t believe you!!  My mother wouldn’t have tried to use you for a Green Card!!  She worked hard to put clothes on my back, and to keep a roof over our heads… and… and…”

Dark Tiger shook his head and sighed heavily.

Dark Tiger:  â€œI never said she tried to use me for a green card.  She did that all on her own.  She was with me for three years, and I did help her get her citizenship.  I just didn’t know why she left.  I just always felt that she thought that being the wife of a wrestler wasn’t enough for her.  But now…  I’m thinking it was something else.  I just don’t understand why she would do something like this!”

Darknyss reaches out and takes Dark Tiger’s hand in hers, and Christiana loses it at the sight.  She launches herself at Darknyss, sending Darknyss flying backwards in the chair.  Darknyss’s hands immediately go to cover her stomach, but Christiana falls right on top of her, and Darknyss shrieks.  Dark Tiger leaps up and grabs Christiana, shaking her.

Dark Tiger:  â€œWhat is wrong with you?!!  Don’t you get it??!! That’s your brother or sister!!!”

He shoves her out of the way and goes to kneel beside Darknyss who is curled up in the fetal position beside the upturned chair, sobbing uncontrollably, and screaming in pain.  Security is running around, screaming or someone to call an ambulance, and Christiana gasps as she sees a slowly spreading circle of red starting to form beneath Darknyss.  Maury jumps up and yells at the cameramen.

Maury Povich:  â€œCUT!!  CUT CUT!!  TURN OFF THOSE DAMNED CAMARAS AND GO GET SOME HELP!!”

The scene on the television cuts to snow, and the television suddenly turns off…

As the flashback ends, Christiana is still standing there, looking down at the baby in the pod, and wiping her eyes.  She is about to speak again when the door opens quickly and Dark Tiger steps in.  She gasps and jumps back, and is about to say something, until she sees the stormy look in Dark Tiger’s eyes.  She opens her mouth to speak, but shuts it, not knowing how to express what is in her heart.  Dark Tiger doesn’t move an inch, just remains where he was standing, looking like a mountain of intimidation.  She finally speaks again.

Christiana:  â€œI… I know that no matter what I say, there’s no excuse for what I did.  I don’t know why I did it…  But just know… I’m sorry.   I hope one day you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me.  But know that I will never…  EVER forgive myself…”

Dark Tiger doesn’t speak, just keeps looking down at her.  They stand there for a few minutes, and then Christiana bolts out of the room.  Dark Tiger slowly lowers himself down into a chair beside the pod and reaches into a bag and pulls out a small teddy bear and places it on a shelf over the pod with the other teddy bears that are decorating it, then pulls out a children’s book, the Velveteen Rabbit and sighs softly.

Dark Tiger:  â€œDon’t mind your sister, son.  She didn’t know how important it is to have a brother until she almost lost you.  Now…  How about a story, hmm?...  Your mother told me that this one was one of her favorites… “

As Dark Tiger speaks,  the cameraman slowly backs out of the room, and the sound of Dark Tiger’s voice slowly fades out as the story is read to his child.

There was once a velveteen rabbit, and in the beginning he was really splendid. He was fat and bunchy, as a rabbit should be; his coat was spotted brown and white, he had real thread whiskers, and his ears were lined with pink sateen…

Hey all, Dark Tiger here, and I am outside of the hospital. Emme and Jeremiah have come to keep an eye on my daughter, and what a week I have had. My daughter Christiana came by and apologize to me, and after just springing now that she wanted to come into my life and all she has put Zatanya thru, its going to take time to trust Christiana, but it’s a start. I sit out on the bench to get some fresh air and then the voluptuous backstage interviewer Ms Rocki Mountains comes to me, wanting to get a few words.

Rocki: Hey Sebastian, can I get a few words from you about the tag match for the PPV.

”Alright. I have not been in the best of moods this week, but I want you to do your job and sit there. Now I know it’s a fatal four way, and there are three good teams in there facing us, but I want them to know that they are not facing just your normal ROAR. I have been on edge all couple of weeks, and it was not made any better as my newborn daughter was born a couple of months premature.

Let me get to the point Rocki, Two teams in this match we have beaten, and one team we do not know about yet, but they will find out what we are about, just like the other two teams have in the past.

Guns For Hire, where were you? Where were you in the match? Where was this awesome tag team that was brought back because our boss Mark Ward was losing interest in the tag team division? The fact of the matter is Rocki, they didn’t even show up. You know what that does to the bravado of the team? Do you know what that does to the magnitude of their return? It drops big time. Their big return was marred by basically not showing up when they faced us. What kind of momentum does that bring to the fatal fourway match Rocki?”

Rocki: I…

”That’s right, it doesn’t give them any. Then you have the Flying Jetts or whatever their names are. Now, this team seems to be of a high flyig nature, but they will be grounded by Jeremiah and I, and there will be nothing to stop us from doing so.

Last but not least we have the team that we respect in the Surf Boys. In my on edginess I believe I remember we won the tag titles from the Surf Boys. Surf Boys, with all due respect, I am in the mood to knock some heads off. If we have to do it with you, GFH and the Flying Jetts all at once, then so be it.

GFH, Do Jeremiah and I a favor, Show up. You might have said something, but I have been busy dealing with bullshit this week. Just show the fuck up, and prove why your return was so big. Flying Jetts, you will be grounded and pounded on real bad. Rocki, I am done talking."

I head back into the hospital and Jeremiah and Emme look at me and then they come to Rocki

Rocki: Jeremiah, what are your thoughts on this match?

”I could hear what unc had to say, and he pretty much summed it up for me. See you later Rocki

They leave Rocki as Rocki leaves

End RP.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image