Author Topic: KAIN (c) vs SEAN JACKSON vs SIMON JONES  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KAIN (c) vs SEAN JACKSON vs SIMON JONES
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:28:33 AM »
 Please post roleplays here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 08/15/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 08/16/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 05:29:54 PM »
 Fade In.

August 10
Hotel in Samoa

Sean tried every way in the world to relax.  After lounging around in his hotel room, it became clear that anything short of a long walk on his own, simply wasn't going to cut it.  

He thought about taking a nap, just letting everything go from last night's Climax Control, to completely forget that Bruce Evans dropped the ball....

But he couldn't do it.  Too much was flowing through his head and he simply had to get out, to get away from anything and everything which would remind him of Despayre and Simon Jones walking away with the clear-cut win.

Making his way towards the door, Sean contemplated leaving his phone in the room, totally unplugging from the rest of the world to keep the distractions down...but that lasted all of a split second before slipping it back into his pocket.

Wearing khaki shorts and a thin button down white shirt, Sean opens the door and enters into the hallway.  Knowing that Pamela was with their security team and making arrangements for the trip to Brisbane, he knew that the phone would be the only means of communication and in his best interest to keep it handy.  

Yes he was upset at the minor setback of losing to Despy and Simon, but a huge part of that sting was taken care of the moment he caused Kain's loss to Raab.

Stepping into the hallway, Sean pauses momentarily as two middle-aged women walk by.  The first thing they notice is the unshaven face of the former world champion, and then the well toned body on his 220 pound frame.  As they continue to stare, he completely no sells the interest, opting instead to shut the door behind himself and head down the hallway in the opposite direction.

It isn't belong before he is stepping into the elevator and heading down towards the first floor.

Jackson:  "I forgive you Bruce."

Undoubtedly Sean is speaking of BHBE being pinned last night.

Jackson:  "I know that you got a bit full of yourself and thought last night would be a cake walk, but Jesus Christ, you have to be better than that if you are going to walk away with Despy's Internet title belt."

A smile begins to form.  He can still recall the cheap comments from Bruce Evans, talking as if he was going to be the class of the tag team while Sean would be regulated to cheerleading.

Jackson:  "Or be a tag team partner of mine."

As the elevator doors slide open, he exits and makes a direct path towards the lobby doors.

Jackson:  "Because let's face the facts my man.  You dropped the ball and you dropped it hard.  We had a golden opportunity to walk into the pay per view with all the momentum in the world, and you blew it.  So now you've got less than two weeks to get ready, and you'll have to do it without me because I have a world heavyweight championship match to prepare for...."

Even though he didn't want to admit it, there was a smidgen of respect for his opponents.  To hear him talk about Kain and Simon, you would think they didn't belong inside the ring with him.  But the fact of the matter remained that Kain was the champion and Simon was a sure first ballot Hall of Famer.

Jackson:  "And believe me, by the time that Main Event is over with, there won't be any doubt as to who the number one man in SCW really is.  Matter of fact, had it not been for your incompetence Bruce...."

An inner thought begins to flow over him.  With such an important match coming up, the idea of making an additional enemy so close to the pay per view suddenly became something he didn't want to stomach.  Taking a deep breath and re-focusing, he immediately turns the attention towards his opponents.

Jackson:  "Last night was just to make sure I still had your attention Kain.  I didn't want success going to your head, clouding your judgement because of a gift handed to you by Gabriel.  So yes, I waited for my chance...."

Pushing the lobby door open, Sean nods as a smile begins to form.  The rush of warm air against his face brings about a sense of calmness, of his troubles slowly trickling away.

Jackson:  "And when it came, I took my shot.  I blasted you with everything I had because the slack-jawed mouth breathers deserved to know they could have someone better than you.  That they could have a world champion capable of standing on his own two feet, who can show them how a true role model looks and acts."

Once he is cleared from the hotel, Sean looks out and sees his luxury yacht still anchored just off shore.  When the main event ended last night, he was simply too tired and too sore to make the trip back to Dynasty One, so the decision was made to stay at the beach side hotel.  

Jackson:  "And last night, you were anything BUT a role model.  You stood outside the ring and proved to be nothing more than a common thug, a cheap shot artist who doesn't deserve to be the top guy in this company."

He begins walking towards the beach, his eyes not leaving from Dynasty One.

Jackson:  "In one pathetic action, you corrupted the youngest of the mouth breathers into believing that it's okay to be a coward.  That it's okay to cheat others of things they have worked hard to obtain..."

He stops momentarily, switching up the tone of his rhetoric.

Jackson:  "That it is okay to be Gabriel's puppet."

He smiles, knowing that last comment was going to sting a bit when it finally got back to Kain.  But not nearly as much as the next words that escaped his lips.

Jackson:  "Is that what you are Kain, a puppet?  A world champion wannabee that is nothing more than a cheap version of Despayre's teddy bear?"

As Sean begins walking again, the tone in his voice grows softer.

Jackson:  "At least Angel has redeeming qualities.  He only exists in the mind of Despayre, a grown man who has child like tendencies when it comes to interactions with fluff and hair.  But you Kain, you are just pathetic.  You strut around like the cock of the yard, and don't even realize that if it wasn't for Gabriel, you would be an after-thought.  You would be another..."

He thinks for a moment, trying to come up with a great example to tie it all together.

Jackson:  "Another..."

Then it dawns on him.  Sean nods as his face lights up.

Jackson:  "Another Simon Jones."

The message is clear.  While poking Kain with the proverbial stick, it was just a not so subtle way at calling Simon an after-thought.  A nobody.

Jackson:  "Yeah that's it, another Simon Jones.  Just another guy who is all about the fans when it suits him, but the moment he gets tired of catering to them, wants to take a little break.  Well Kain, as far as I'm concerned..."

A light gust of wind comes from off the ocean, increasing slightly the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.  He found himself enjoying the scenery, but that world championship belt would have made Samoa a true tropical paradise.  So for that, he couldn't find anything nicer to say than...

Jackson:  "After I take back my championship in Australia, you can slink off into the sunset with him.  You can do the mouth breathers a favor by jumping on the first Malaysian flight you can and totally disappearing...."

His facial expression has changed once again to contempt for the world heavyweight champion.

Jackson:  "Because in less than two weeks, your tainted title run ends with me and there isn't a damn thing you or Simon Jones can do about it."

Finally, the moment has arrived.  Ever since that May 25th of 2014 meeting in Cape Town, South Africa...Sean has wanted to erase the failure of losing the ACW world heavyweight championship.  It was a collision course in the making and now, in less than two weeks, hell was coming to Brisbane.

Jackson:  "That's right Simon, not even you will be able to stop me.  Oh sure, you made quite the splash with the slack-jaws.  You could have shot somebody or ate a small child, and they would have cheered you.  But that's because they don't really know you like I do."

He has little love for the Cardiff, Wales native.  Yes he may respect Simon slightly, but in no way does that relate to anything redeemable towards the man who stepped away almost fourteen months ago.  As the venom switched from Kain to Simon, so did the demeanor of how he delivered the message.

Breathing in through his nose, the Mental Rapist thinks for a split before throwing more verbal daggers.

Jackson:  "They will believe anything you say, like for instance about coming back to be an active wrestler, that you came back for them.  Well Simon, you might be able to fool those slack-jawed mouth breathers with your bullshit, but not me.  I know you came back to Sin City out of jealousy, out of a lie conceived in that hell hole you call Cardiff...."

Sean may talk a lot of shit, but he knows that Simon Jones has always been one of the toughest cookies to crack, even after an almost fourteen month layoff.  If he had anything to look forward to, it was the obvious ring rust that Simon would certainly have to work through.

Jackson:  "And because of that, I'm going to take extra pleasure in making you pay for that jealousy."

August 14th
middle of the ocean
on board Dynasty One

Five days removed from Climax Control, Sean has had plenty of time to reflect on Brisbane and Summer XXXtreme III.  While sitting on the sun deck, he peers out over the railing and towards the horizon.  His wife Pamela and personal valet Vanessa are sun bathing by the pool while Marshall mans the double barbecue grill.  On the other side of the yacht is Scott Cooke and the rest of Pamela's own security team.  They are using the free time to do weapons and equipment maintenance which was important considering where they were going.

As Marshall continues to flip the steaks, chops, shrimp and other assorted goodies...smoke begins to rise into the air, the aroma floating out in all directions.  An elegant awning keeps him protected from the sun beating down on him which makes for a perfect open air dining area.  Hearing the sizzling of the meat, with that aroma filling his nostrils, Sean can't help himself any longer.

Jackson:  "How much longer Marshall?"

Still flipping the meat, Marshall hesitates with his response.  However it is that same aroma that causes Scott to make his way towards the dining area.

Cooke:  "Something smell good."

As the head of Pamela's security team, Scott liked to keep things running smoothly.  He had a strict schedule working and that included meals.

Owens:  "That's because I'm a God on the grill.  When this hits your taste buds, it's going to be heaven."

Turning his attention from the horizon, Sean looks down at his wife who is wearing a very revealing two piece.  Almost as revealing as the one worn by Vanessa which left almost nothing to the imagination.  Which also briefly caught the attention of Scott Cooke, even if he does attempt the no sell.

Cooke:  "I can't wait."

Leaning up on her elbows, Pamela looks over and sees that Sean is giving her the twice over.  A smile then begins to form as she's seen that look before.

Pamela:  "Behave yourself."

Quickly the smile is returned.

Jackson:  "I didn't realize I was doing something wrong."

Her response is just as quick.

Pamela:  "The day isn't over."

A few hours later.

With the awning retracted, the group now found itself eating under a night sky filled with millions of stars and a full moon.  With a dining area equipped to comfortably sit the 12 man security team, as well as the normal cast of characters, it was a setting that some could only dream of.  After finishing his meal of steak and grilled shrimp, Sean kisses Pamela on her hand and excuses himself from the table.  Picking up his glass and re-filling it with more champagne, Sean makes his way towards the sky lounge with Pamela in tow.

Pamela:  "Is something wrong?"

He doesn't answer immediately, but then again he didn't really need to.  Pamela knew him better than he even knew himself, so she had already deciphered his non response.

Pamela:  "It's Simon isn't it?"

Reaching the sky lounge, he looks up at the star filled night sky.

Jackson:  "It shows?"

Placing her hand on his shoulder, she nods.

Pamela:  "Do you want to talk about it?"

He doesn't turn to face her, he really doesn't need to.  Sean just continues to look up at the stars while his thoughts flood to his lips.

Jackson:  "Where was the ring rust Pam?  he was supposed to have ring rust.  The Simon Jones I saw on Sunday was a house of fire, he jelled with Despayre in a way that I never expected."

Sean takes a deep breath and releases it before taking another sip of his champagne.

Jackson:  "It isn't going to be as easy as I thought.  I imagined Simon being out of his element, not being able to keep up..."

He starts sounding sorry for himself and as he looks down towards his wife's face, he can't believe the look she is already giving him.  It's as if he has already given up on the match, which he hasn't.

Jackson:  "No..."

He shakes his head.

Jackson:  "It's not going down like that.  Simon survived that match because of Despayre, and there's no way I see Kain doing the same thing.  He won't sacrifice his championship for a man who simply walked away."

Now his confidence is building.

Jackson:  "For a man who turned his back on those so called fans, just like Drake Green did.  I've got this Pamela, no matter what Christian Underwood tries, I've got this."

He leans down and gives her a small kiss on the lips.

Jackson:  "There's no way Mark Ward allows Drake anywhere on the ship, much less anywhere close to my match.  Gabriel shot his wad and now he has to hedge all his money on somebody helping Kain again."

Finally his smile returns.

Jackson:  "Because he knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt that when I take my championship belt back, he can kiss it good bye for ever..."

A finger goes up for every name mentioned.

Jackson:  "Just like Simon, just like Drake, and just like Kain.  They'll simply have to understand that what the slack jaws want is a world champion they can be proud of.  A world champion who can kick ass AND look good doing it."

After one more kiss for good measure.

Jackson:  "A world champion who will always be there for them."

He slips his arm around his wife as they both look up towards the stars.  He is quite full of himself after that subtle poke at Simon and Drake.

Moments later.

In the Master Stateroom Suit, Sean is sitting alone while staring at the camera.

Jackson:  "Simon, why are you forcing me to do it?"

Taking a deep breath, Sean momentarily looks towards the ceiling before continuing.

Jackson:  "Why are you forcing me to be responsible for little Matty having her daddy around?  Better yet, why are you forcing me to make you do the right thing?"

Sean gets a pained look on his face.  It's as if he knows what is coming and is powerless to stop it.

Jackson:  "You know that you have no right forcing Jacqueline to raise little Matty on her own.  To force her life on the back burner while you run around the world, acting like the second coming of Drake Green to the Bombshell roster."

tsk. tsk.

Jackson:  "You should be ashamed of yourself Simon, having the audacity to ask her if you were doing the right thing by returning to wrestling.  You know damn good and well that you aren't, but since when has that stopped you?"

Reaching into his pocket, Sean takes out a photo which reveals Simon, Jacqueline and Matty.  It's an obvious family photo that was obtained by using the internet.

Jackson:  "Cute family Simon, it's just too bad you suck as a daddy and as a husband.  Poor little Matty deserves better, and you simply refuse to give it to her.  But that is where I come in to the equation.  You obviously don't want to be her hero, instead choosing to spend your time making everyone else happy BUT her."

Sean puts his fingers on her hair, moving it back and forth.

Jackson:  "Well Matty, I'm going to give your daddy back to you.  I'm going to make sure that he never leaves you again, that he always puts your happiness before his own..."

Sean looks up from the picture, his eyes staring daggers at the camera.

Jackson:  "Because on August 23rd, I'm going to end your father's professional wrestling career, and it will all be done for you Matty...."

Followed by that devilish smile.

Jackson:  "That I promise."

He places the picture down, not even taking his eyes from the camera.

Jackson:  "And I always keep my promises."

Fin.    
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 10:42:22 PM »
 On the way home, Alex Grayson sat in the back seat of his limousine, his eyes closed. A week has passed since his brutal encounter with Lord Raab and while he lost, it didn't really bother him as much. But what did bother him is the fact that Sean Jackson stuck his nose into business that didn't belong. Of course, Alex will always take the high road and accept the blame that's placed squarely on his shoulders.

As a champion, he needs to show the initiative and take the world by storm. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. But that's fine. It was only one match. Too many battles he has participated in, but this not the easy start he was hoping for. The celebrations are over and it is time to get back into gear. If this is to be his moment, he must capture it with every fiber of his being and never let it go. Of course, that's easier said than done.

And it's going to get worse when Sean and Simon challenge him for the title.

Arriving up at the mansion in Detroit, Illinois, he got out of the limo and slammed the door behind him. His whole face changed like lights on the Christmas tree being turned on when two older kids burst out of the entry doorway of their home and he knelt down to their level to hug them closely. He felt their presence in their arms and is immediately reminded for why he is doing this in the first place. Alex Grayson is a strong man that's under a masked identity, but when it comes to his kids and wife, that's all stripped away to reveal a man that would be lost without them by his side.

And speaking of his wife, she strolled out the door, holding their youngest babies and smiling at him with pride. Yet her eyes were telling him a different story - she saw the pain first-hand when he lost to Lord Raab not too long ago. Hopefully, he'll be able to change the look in her eyes with the news. Standing up to his own two feet, the couple walk towards each other and kiss as the two oldest, Arthur and Rose, badgered their father on with questions.

He took the time to answer their questions, smiling and nodding. The limo driver brought over a couple of his suitcases. He turned to face the man and paid him with a tip, then bid him farewell as the limo driver entered the driver's seat and took the car back onto the road and departed shortly after.

So what's the news you have for us, baby?

He focused his attention on Lisa and smiled widely.

I think we should head out to the cruise, where the pay-per-view will be taking place. We can take the kids there and have a ton of fun. I'll be able to spend time with the kids and also deal with business I have with the company. It's going to be a fun time. We won't allow the kids to watch the show though. I have a good feeling it's going to get brutal and violent, especially with two monsters with something to prove and wanting the belt that I worked hard for to attain for myself at last.

Glancing at the afternoon sky, he saw the sun shining upon him and considered it to be a blessing. The two youngest kids are passed on to him and he holds them in his arms, laughing as he leads them into the inside of their mansion, closing the door behind him.  

My mane is Kain and I am the King Of Kings, your current World Heavyweight champion and I have a lot to get off my chest!

Going after Lord Raab is a job that's easier said than done, but then, why should I be surprised at what happened in the end? It's not the loss that bothers me too much. Eventually, I'll be running into Lord Raab full circle and settle the score with the man, so this is just a minor loss to deal with. But with a guy like Sean Jackson getting involved in the fracas? That's what bothers me and in the end, that's what also pisses me off in the end!

See, Sean, I'm not as stupid as you believe me to be. I KNEW that you going to do whatever it took to get back inside the ring with me in order to reclaim what you believe is your title. Why? Because let's face it, you are a man that's angry for literally NO REASON. None, whatsoever!

Time after time you've had to cheat your way to victory when it comes to retaining the belt that I'm now holding. You once told me that I had to live with all that I'm doing, right? Well, you pathetic, ignorant snake, it's your turn to live out the choices that unmade you, Sean. It's your turn to feel that bitter pain that, for a little while at least, controlled me for a bit. Unlike you, however, I simply used that as motivation and I never quit, Sean. I never surrendered myself to the darkness that claimed you and took the fight head-on and that's something you've always been scared of when it comes to me and my credibility, isn't it? Unlike you, I'm a man that can face his own affairs without the need of magic tricks and sick plans.

You, on the other hand, cannot thrive without those toys to aid you, Sean. Because of that, you're nothing but an average wrestler with a dim-witted mind. I'm sure that you already conjured up a plan in your head and will do your best to use it against Simon Jones and I, won't you? Of course you will, Sean, because it's what made you the so-called "legend" that people made you out to be. Here's the good news - I'm going to enjoy exposing that lie and once again truly revealing the fraud that you desperately try to hide from the public. I've done it once before and I'll happily do you the honor of destroying you yet again. You don't thank to me, of course, for performing a miracle and coming out unscathed, alive, and retaining the SCW Heavyweight championship belt once again.

A puppet? No. I'm nobody's puppet. I'm my own master and I get to decide, Sean, how I live and who I do serve. You've heard of that old-time story, haven't you? You know, the one where the Cherokee tells his grandson of the two wolves that are fighting each other? One side, Sean, represents the evil side of us that's within us all - anger, jealously, ego, inferiority, the whole nine yards. And then there's the good side, Sean, and that represents joy, love, peace, humility, kindness, and truth. When the kid asked his grandfather which side, he simply said...

"The one you feed."

That's a simple concept to embrace in life, isn't it? We, of course, know which side you fall on, Sean. You're mad at me. Anger fills up to the core and jealously for everything that I've accomplished in my life and for what I stand for. Don't you just hate the sight of me? Don't you get enraged every time I walk around backstage or traveling around the world, greeting the fans with high-fives and hand-shakes. Of course, I know what you're going to say, Sean. "Most people have been lying to you about what they really feel. They don't want you champion anymore. They want you to be back on the bottom of the food chain!"

Wrong.

Incorrect, Sean.

I've heard the people speak and they've come to embrace the new change that's stirring the air around here and I intend to keep it that way as much as possible. Don't worry, Sean, I'm going to get my revenge on the interference that you caused to get me to lose to a pathetic simpleton like Raab. Did you honestly hope that I would sit in the corner and cry over a loss like that? No, Sean, every loss that I've endured will only make me stronger. Besides, this is going to be the biggest battle of my life at this point. Why should I focus on the past when the present is constant? I think of you as a great threat, but one that can be defeated so easily if the focus and determination burns fiercely within the mind, Sean. I know that all things are possible through my intelligence and strength, two elements that you could never be my equal in or even outmatch me in.

So whatever plan you have going for me, Sean? It's not going to work. What's the matter, boy? Still hoping for your stunt double to reveal himself from the shadows and is willing to take another beating just so that you can hide and bide your time until it's appropriate enough to strike? We all know that trick already. What other thrills are you waiting to dazzle us with this time? The whole world is anxious to see if Sean Jackson can come back from the ashes and do what he "promised". I'm looking forward to discovering that answer myself, truth be told, but as usual, the end result will be the way I wanted, Sean, so don't you worry with that pretty little head of yours. By the time I'm finished with you, there won't be anything left of the career and legacy of the "Mental Rapist" for us to ponder any further.

So do me a favor, live with the gods that you pray you, ask them for a way out of this mess, because I only see one course of action for you - a great loss that will shatter you to the core.

Oh by the way.

You keep on mentioning Gabriel and how he handed me a gift.

No, he didn't. In fact, his involvement in our last confrontation had nothing to do with me. I look forward to watching him earn his vengeance. What he did to you was part of that plan and he legitimately got it. I'm not stupid though - I know that Gabriel is itching to get his title back, one that you robbed him from. And if you're going to blame me for that? Please don't. I took on the man and gave him everything I possibly could and then some. But thanks to you, of course, no official result was unearthed. Thus, you are responsible for the crimes you committed against him. Not me. I see him as both as a friend and a rival and I'll continue to see him that way, but neither of you will ever shake hands and call for peace. I don't expect either of you to do so anyway.

Gabriel has nothing to do with our conflict in the end. From this point on, Sean, it is in your best interest not to speak his name. It won't do you any good on the battlefield and it's also a waste of your breath and time. You have bigger, more important matters to be concerned with and I'm one of them. In fact, I'm your main priority, Sean. I'm the man that you should be thinking about day and night. I'm the man that you should be dreaming about and having nightmares about, because after what I did to you, I pretty much cost you everything. See? That's not so hard to do, isn't it? I took responsibility for committing a good deed and causing a chain of events to unfold from that last fight and the conclusion it wrought. And you hate me for that too, don't you?

Don't worry, Sean - you're going to hate me even more!

I'm going to revel from it. In other words, I'll be profiting from this fight every second, knowing that it will end in your untimely demise and ultimate destruction. One way or another, The King Of Kings will be sitting down on his throne yet again. And you? You're nothing but an opinionated jackass that thinks the whole world belongs to you on a silver platter. That's not how life works, Sean, and I'm going to enjoy unveiling that part of the truth once more. Feel my pain with my fists and feet, Sean, enjoy the bruises and broken bones that are just dying to be released so that you can may feel true pain. Of course, that's just physical pain - that's nothing to you, right?

What about wounded pride? That hurts you a lot now, doesn't it? I know it does. Believe me, I've been through that road before. Unlike you, I don't use low, conniving tactics or going around causing interference to heal the battered ego that rests within your soul. I overcome adversity and come out a stronger man than before. My whole family is proud of me for it and the fans that have stayed by my side love me more for it. Is YOUR family proud of you? No! What about the fans that you think you currently have in that back pocket? Gone, because I shattered that illusion  that you've been trying to keep up for public appearance alone. The illusion being is that you're omnipotent or all-too powerful.

You're neither.

You're simply...human. Just like me.

But of course, I can't be talking about you all day, because that would simply give me a headache. There's a third man involved in all this and what better way to come back into the light then with a match that could skyrocket him to the top of the world.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Welcome back to SCW, Simon Jones and before I continue, I offer you my thanks for congratulating me for winning the title. But I digress. I'm not that stupid either.

Worming your way into the match, even if you haven't been around for...what, a year? I don't know if that's the greatest move you've ever made or the worst one in your career, but I'm betting for the latter. Fact is, a lot of things between around here have changed since you departed on your journey elsewhere. A lot of new cats entered the ring, while the old ones, such as myself, continue to put people around here on notice. With me being champion, Simon, I now must put you and Sean (unfortunately, yet again) in your place.

Now, I know. You're going to bring up the fact that you beat me ages ago. Quite frankly? That's all in the past, so I really don't care. I'd like to see you for what you are right here and now, see if all that time away from SCW really paid off.

This isn't just another battle, not another day at the office for you, Simon Jones. You and Sean belong in the same class in the sense that you both have something to prove. Me? The only thing that I have to prove is whether or not I can be successful in retaining the title and walking away with it without much of a problem. You, on the other hand, need to show everyone that you haven't lost a step and still have what it takes to do the job around here. So far, as of right now? Consider me unimpressed for the time being, Simon. You may have gotten the best of me before, but I have improved my game tenfold and continued to bring the fight to anyone that dares to set foot into my world.

All this time, Simon, I keep thinking that if I made a difference around here. Now that I'm champion, you're pretty much going to bombard me with questions, aren't you? "How in the world are you going to pull it off when the odds are stacked against you? Do you really have what it takes, especially since you were defeated by Raab recently?" And I answer boldly on both counts - YES! And that's not to steal a phrase from a certain wrestler, but it is the truth, Simon. I'm the one who is responsible for losing. Sean Jackson can do whatever he wants to get into my head, but in the end, what difference will that make, Simon? Will you follow suit and try to get into my mind with pointless questions and half-twisted truths as well? I'd like to see you try...

...and fail!

I know what's at stake at the pay-per-view - the SCW Heavyweight Championship. It's the one prize that all male superstars wish to have in their possession. The predictions from journalists, critics, even our own peers, came down the pipeline like wildfire and most of the fools already voted for either you or Sean to dispose of me quick. An unwise, foolish choice to make on their own behalf. That's part of the reason why I love this game too much - it gives me a chance to prove myself again and again, to silence the naysayers and keep their mouths shut. I don't really care what people have to say or think about me, because I'm the only man in the world whose voice is strongly heard and supported. In other words, I'm my own best friend and besides my wife and my children, along with my die-hard loyal fans, who else do I need to be a success on my own? Mark Ward or Christian? Let's face it, Simon, I'm the guy that has been driving merchandise sales and buyrates ever since I first started my quest and it's going to continue in the days, months, and years to come.

And why is that, Simon? It's not just because of my amazing intellect, that's just a perk that only I have. No, it's also about the amazing speed and devastating power that I wield and have constantly enriched day-by-day. So if you are somehow HOPING that last time will be repeated, think again. Nothing will ever be the same for you again and I assure you, I'm going to show you that it was a big mistake for you to waltz around and act like you own the place just because your first match was a championship match.

What you should have done, Simon Jones, was to wait your turn, rise up to the ranks, and then challenge me for the title. But no, you because impatient, didn't you? You weren't happy enough with starting at the bottom, so you had to quickly ascend yourself to the big leagues. Get a clue! When I will and do destroy you, Simon Jones, and settling the score in the process, what will you do then? Will you once again follow in Sean's footsteps and blame everyone else but YOURSELF for the loss or will you take it like a man and say "Hey, I tried for that belt, but I lost and I failed? I truly hope for the latter, because if you go for the former, you're going to sink as low as Sean Jackson is right now. And that would make my respect for you, which is currently high right now, drop pretty quickly Simon.

So do me a favor, man, take the beating like the man and learn the lesson that's been waiting for you since your return. And while you are at it, maybe, just maybe, shake my hand at the end of the duel and go "Kain, I was wrong. You deserve the title more than I do at this point in time."

In the meantime, boys, don't think for a second that I'm going to come at you with kid gloves for the entire match. I'm the only man that knows what's right for business around here and despite my recent loss, I'm not bothered by it in the slightest. Summer XXXtreme III is going to be the biggest test of my life. I've fought the both of you and I want to let you both know, straight up, that I'm NOT going to underestimate either one of you. Both of you have proven to be dangerous and cunning in your own ways and I have to match that with my own skills. I know of the danger and risks getting involved in the match like this. Hell, I don't even need to be PINNED to lose this match. Either one of you can pin the other and still win. But I won't allow it to happen. I won't let either one of you take away the dream that I've worked hard for and no amount of threats or intimidation is going to make me sit in a corner and just hand you the title easily like a little kid giving up his precious toy to a bully. That's NOT going to happen, Simon and Sean. Fact is, no amount of promises that you make to a friend or aspirations of being someone will help you get there either. I'm going to do exactly what I am more than capable of than anything else at Summer XXXtreme III and that's kick both of your asses and leave you both broken and crushed as I retain the belt and most importantly, STILL remain the SCW Heavyweight champion!

For I am Kain...

The King Of Kings!

And I...HAVE SPOKEN!!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:42:47 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 12:03:48 AM »
 The first RP period is now over.

As of now, we are in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 08/21/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 08/22/2015

NOTE:
Remember folks! All RPs in week two have to take place on the Sun Princess cruise ship.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 04:35:56 AM »
 August 20, 2015
Sun Princess Cruise Liner
Brisbane, Australia

The camera comes to life with a large group of people heading up the gangway.  The Sun Princess Cruise Liner in dock at Brisbane, Australia would soon be underway, but until that time, the former SCW World Heavyweight Champion and his entourage made their way up the gangway and towards the Summer XXXtreme III pay per view.

Because of the Australian climate, Sean and Marshall are dressed in very conservative clothing consisting of khaki shorts and thinly stitched light-colored shirts with sandals.  Pamela and Vanessa are dressed in thin sunflower dresses with large hats on their heads to block off the sun...

But in true professional form, Scott Cooke and the rest of the security team stayed in proper attire as they brought up the rear.  Behind them are the baggage handlers tasked with making sure the luggage made it to the final destination...

That being their respective suites aboard the luxury liner.

Jackson:  "This is ridiculous.  My own luxury yacht is right there on the other side of the harbor, and I'm being forced to stay on board this thing."

It is obvious Sean isn't happy about being on board.  He knows that once the Sun Princess leaves port, they will be in the middle of shark infested waters where there will be no escape from the Kain's and Simon Jones' of the world.

Owens:  "Look at how big this ship is, it is amazing.  On all those decks are restaurants, theatres, clubs..."

The happier Marshall got over the deal, the more upset Sean became.  Sure he got to enjoy the stay because he didn't have a homicidal maniac named Kain wanting to kick his ass.  

Owens:  "You couldn't ask for more."

Upon reaching the other side of the gangway, they are met by members of the crew who welcome every passenger personally.  Some of the crew can speak perfect English while others have that Australian / British accent that is so easily detectable.  As the entourage makes their way on board, Sean immediately begins to look around.

Pamela:  "Anything in particular you are looking for?"

As if she didn't know.  Was it Kain?  Gabriel?  Drake Green or Simon Jones?  maybe it was a combination of them all.  Whatever the case, the former World Champion's eyes were a flutter all over the ship, not wanting to drop his guard for a single moment.  After his actions over the past couple of months, not paying attention to his surroundings could be dangerous.

Her voice, snapping him out of the search for predators, prevails his eyes to her own.

Jackson:  "Just checking things out."

As they continue to move inside, the former World Champion slows down in his pace, purposely allowing the security team to *accidentally* flank him on both sides, specifically for any potential enemies who happen to wander close by.  

Upon stepping thru the solid glass sliding doors, the scene changes from the backdrop of Brisbane, to the rich and elegant setting of the Sun Princess atrium where solid glass elevators were running up and down their tracks between multiple floors.

Also in the atrium, directly in front and to the other side of said atrium is Passenger Services which is just another name for Hotel Front Desk Services.

Owens:  "Sweet Mother Jesus, I know what I'm doing for my next vacation."

The comment causes Sean to roll his eyes as they continue towards the front desk of Passenger Services where two men and two women are taking care of the lines in front of them.  Meanwhile as this is happening, everyone else inside begins to stop and take notice of the group moving across the floor.

But not lost on everything else going on is the subtle looks that Scott Cooke was giving Vanessa.  While doing his best to keep Pamela protected, he couldn't help but catch glimpses of the Vietnamese beauty during the everyday functions of their lives.  It continues even as Sean and Pamela step in line, preparing to be checked in and handed their room keys.

They are standing there for only a few seconds before a representative from Sin City Wrestling walks up to the counter and is met by one of the higher-ups from Passenger Services.  With a simple hand gesture and about five minutes of waiting time, everyone in his group has their assigned rooms and is on their way towards the elevators.

As they round the corner from the Passenger Services front desk and approach the elevators, Scott automatically does the math.  He comes to the conclusion that two elevators would be needed and has every intention on being there for his duty to Pamela, while also keeping Vanessa just as close.  

Cooke:  "Paul..."

Scott taps him on the shoulder to garner his attention.  Paul Farmer, another former military guy with several tours of Iraq under his belt turns his head and responds.

Farmer:  "Yes sir?"

Like most of the others in the team, Paul served with Scott as a Special Forces Operators in the Middle East and knew his job.  Which is the reason it is his attention that becomes important.

Cooke:  "We all won't fit into one elevator, so we'll split into two groups.  I will take Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, along with Vanessa and you three..."

Scott points towards three other members of the team.  He then looks back towards Paul Farmer.

Cooke:  "While you take Marshall and the rest of the team.  Once we get to our designated floor, we'll get them to their rooms."

Without hesitation, Paul nods.

Farmer:  "Yes sir."

As one elevator door opens, Scott motions for Pamela to enter.  As she follows his lead and steps in, he glances over at Farmer who instinctively nods that he will lead his part of the team into the next one.  Once everyone is in and the doors shut, Paul and Marshall exchange glances.

Owens:  "So...."

He motions towards Farmer and the rest of the remaining team.

Owens:  "You guys were special forces?"

Paul Farmer nods his head.

Owens:  "And you would really take a bullet for us?"

Brilliantly, Farmer smiles as the door to the next elevator opens.

Farmer:  "We would for Mrs. Jackson."

The team then enters the elevator as Marshall stands there with his mouth open.

Owens:  "Wait, by that you mean...."

He too enters the elevator and the doors close behind them.

Several hours later
top deck of the Sun Princess

Leaning on the railing, Sean is looking out towards the star filled horizon and catches a falling star shooting across the sky.  With his back towards the Brisbane skyline, he takes a deep breath, taking it all in.

Jackson:  "Four more days Kain, four more days.  I hope you had fun living out your fifteen minutes of fame, your tiny moment in time where you actually became a blip on the wrestling radar..."

At that moment, Pamela steps into view and hands him a glass of champagne.  The gesture is followed up by a kiss on the cheek which doesn't go un-noticed by the former two time SCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Jackson:  "But like all other tiny moments, it is time for you to be yanked back into reality, time for you to stop playing make believe and discover who the true world champion really is."

Now of course, he knows that there is more to this match than meets the eye.  Gabriel will be on board, it is rumored that Drake Green will be there as well, and no one could ignore the fact that Simon Jones was definitely going to be there.  It was a virtual who's who of people who could do Christian Underwood's bidding, especially where the championship was concerned.

Jackson:  "See unlike you Kain, I didn't need interference from Gabriel to take that world championship in Riyadh.  All I had to do was step into the ring, zero in on my target, and bingo the rest was history."

A smile slowly begins to form.  If there was one thing the former champion realized, the odds was greatly against Kain, no matter what the dirt sheets claimed.

Jackson:  "Just as it will be this Sunday night when opportunity presents itself in the form of Simon Jones.  The man who will be suffering from ring rust, the man who needs the performance of his life, just to survive...."

He begins to wag his finger at the camera.

Jackson:  "The man who holds your championship dreams in the palm of his hands.  So answer me this Kain, how are you going to keep me from exploiting that?  how are you going to protect that championship belt, knowing that I don't even need to pin you to win?  knowing that if you lose track of the match for even three seconds, Simon can be pinned and your entire world comes crashing down around you."

The Mental Rapist takes a sip of his champagne as Pamela wraps her arm around his waist.  Even though he felt the smoothness of her hand going across his back, he continues to speak.

Jackson:  "Now then, you brought up the Lord Raab match as if my interference was without reason, without rhyme.  Well let me clear that up for you, as well as for the slack-jawed mouth breathers who always seem to need things spelled out for them.  I interfered in your match because I wanted you at your best, I wanted the Kain who didn't need Gabriel's help in Osaka, Japan.  I wanted the Kain who would kick Gabriel's ass from one end of the continent to the other..."

Sean shakes his head from side to side.

Jackson:  "And not the glad handed Kain who accepted a world championship title he didn't deserve.  No, I wanted the Kain that truly believed he could be the World Heavyweight Champion one day.  The Kain who would step into the ring on Sunday night and despite everything thrown at him...."

Now do you understand?

Jackson:  "Would become the man he portrayed himself to be.  But in order for that to happen Kain, I had to show them just how vulnerable you truly were, to show the mouth breathers how your thought process had made you anything but championship material in the age of Sean Jackson.  That honestly, the actions of Christian Underwood and Gabriel had made you a joke, a King of Fools, and the reason I need to destroy you and Simon to take back what is rightfully mine.

His facial expression changes, it is of acknowledgement.

Jackson:  "Now of course, you are right about one thing, I am angry..."

He nods.

Jackson:  "But to say that I'm angry for no reason, just goes to show how badly Christian has screwed you up.  I am angry because he has gone out of his way to make a mockery of the world championship belt you wear.  In one shocking moment, he cheapened it by allowing Gabriel to gift wrap it, and hand it over to you for next to nothing.  But you are too close to see what's really happening, to see the deck being stacked against me...."

The facial expression changes.  It is as if the plan of Christian Underwood is unfolding in front of him.

Jackson:  "Or maybe that was the plan all along.  You claim to be doing this for the fans, that you are giving them the champion they deserve.  All the while, you stand there in the shadows, teaching them to lie, cheat and steal.  You had every opportunity to come clean about Gabriel cheating me in that match, about him interjecting himself and causing me to lose.  But in true Kain fashion, you chose to ignore it.  So maybe you were in the plot all along, the reason some jackass fell out of Fantasy Island and tried to impersonate me.  You thought twin magic would work and bingo, an easy world championship reign...."

The former world champion shrugs.

Jackson:  "Oh wait, it did end up as an easy championship reign.  Albeit, a short one, but yes an easy championship reign."  

Then comes that awkward pause, a pause that usually follows the discovery of a blatant double standard enjoyed by someone else.

Jackson:  "But let's go back to your initial thought.  You say that I have no reason to be upset, when you know that I have every reason to be.  You sat there and allowed yourself to be pimped out by Christian and Gabriel, and it didn't even bother you...and why would it?  you got a championship out of the deal while they made you a prostitute."  

That's exactly what happened and there's no way anyone can deny it.

Jackson:  "Now of course, you will stand there and in typical liar fashion, try to convince the world that you didn't know anything about it.  Well Kain, you might be able to convince the every day mouth breather that you didn't know what was happening during the match in Osaka, but there's no way in hell you can convince them of it now.  After reviewing the match, you blatantly saw Gabriel screw me over, and they paid for your silence with the championship...so yes Kain, before you get all defensive that does make you a prostitute."

Again he points at the camera.

Jackson:  "The resident whore who doesn't care about doing the right thing, as long as it benefits him.  Well Kain, that is why I'm upset, because you dared to pass yourself off as the good guy, as the guy who always does the right thing, when you know that to be a lie.  But I tell you what, go ahead and keep telling those lies to the slack-jawed mouth breathers, to your wife, until they start to believe them.  Keep making them believe you took the high road, when all you really did was receive a stolen championship."  

Sean raises his index finger into the air.

Jackson:  "Answer me this Kain, do your kids still think of you as their hero?  or have you told them the truth of how you became champion?"

He raises an eyebrow.

Jackson:  "Did you tell them you earned it by blood and sweat?  or did you tell them you were a party to the greatest championship heist in SCW history?"

Sean waves off the question.

Jackson:  "Don't bother answering Kain, because you would probably lie quicker to me than you would your own flesh and blood.  The fact you would arrive home in that trash dump of Detroit, Illinois and spew your slanted view of events to your kids tells me everything I need to know about you.  About the woman who would marry you, lay with you, and bare offspring for you...."

Yes, the former world champion wanted Kain at his best.

Jackson:  Well on Sunday night, you won't have to lie to them any longer.  Drake Green won't be allowed on the ship, Gabriel will be dead meat if he even as much as enters the ring, Simon will have more ring rust on him than the Titanic..."

He takes a sip of his champagne.

Jackson:  "And you Kain, you will finally be exercised from the world heavyweight title picture.  Because whether you want to admit it or not, you were never supposed to be anything more than just a stop-gap, an easy mark for Gabriel or Simon to win the SCW World Heavyweight Championship...."

Turning towards the railing, Sean looks towards the Brisbane skyline.

Jackson:  "For an unprecedented third time.  Which is the reason Christian put you in that championship match in Osaka to begin with.  The reason he allowed Gabriel to be at ringside, the reason he let Gabriel interfere in our match.  Well Kain, as I stated before, I hope you enjoyed the fifteen minutes of fame because when you wake up on the twenty-fourth of August, you will no longer be able to call yourself the world champion.  But not only that, you will have to acknowledge that everything I've said about you is the truth, that your one and only title reign was nothing but a forgery, a fake, a fraud."

But again, at least he gets Kain at his best.  This time, no fakes, no frauds, no excuses.

Jackson:  "Oh and by the way, on the 24th of August, I will be ready to show your kids who the true world heavyweight champion is.  Guaranteed."

As he takes Pamela by the hand, the two prepare to head back inside when Sean abruptly stops.  He turns and faces back towards the camera.

Jackson:  "Simon, I know you had visions of strolling onto the Sun Princess and leaving it as the world champion.  I know that you left Cardiff with all the plans in the world of doing something that nobody else had ever done..."

His index finger shoots up.

Jackson:  "Gabriel..."

Two fingers.

Jackson:  "Drake Green..."

Three fingers.

Jackson:  "You Simon..."

Four.

Jackson:  "And me, all two-time winners of the SCW World Heavyweight Championship.  But you Simon, you came here with hopes and visions of becoming the first ever three-time winner.  The man who would create history, right here in Australia...."

Sean finishes his drink and sets down the glass.

Jackson:  "But it is just too damn bad that is reserved for someone like me, a man who is truly deserving of that accolade.  Now you are right, I didn't welcome you back to this company because you didn't deserve to be welcomed back.  After leaving the company because you could no longer hang in the Sean Jackson era, you had the audacity to come back all this time later, and attempt to cut an in-ring promo...."

For the first time, his face begins to turn a little red.

Jackson:  "Telling the masses you deserve a shot against Kain for MY world heavyweight championship.  Well Simon, no longer will you or anyone else get to lay claim to a championship that is mine.  For on Sunday night, I'm going to lay waste to you, to Kain, and to anyone else who steps in my way.  The days of the has-been stepping into the ring in front of the Mental Rapist Sean Jackson has officially ended."

Feeling his face turning red, Sean forces a smirk.

Jackson:  "Because I'm taking my championship back, and none of you can stop me."

Fin.  
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>

Offline Simon Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 06:11:07 PM »
 Sunday 16th August, 10:45 p.m. local time.

The scene opens inside the Players Bar - a sports bar located on the Dolphin Deck of the Sun Princess. Sat on a stool, by the bar itself, is Simon Jones, who is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a royal blue Birmingham City F.C. jersey; in front of Simon, on the bar, is a pint of a generic looking beer.

The Players Bar's overhead screens are airing the Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Arsenal, which is currently scoreless. That changes within sixty seconds, however, when Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud combine to give Arsenal the lead. As a replay of Giroud's goal is shown, Simon looks away from the screen and reaches for his pint of beer - but before he has time to take a drink from his glass, a murmur from someone sat at one of the surrounding tables draws his attention.

Simon turns to look over his right shoulder, in the direction of an unidentified male, who is sat alone at a table for six. The man is wearing a stingy brim leather fedora, and with his head now lowered, his face is obscured; Simon is still able to recognise him, though.

Simon: 'I don't fuckin' believe it.'

Simon gets up from his seat. He then picks his pint up, and walks over to the man's table.

Simon: 'Were you planning to just sit here all evening, watching me?'

The man - who in addition to his hat, is wearing a pair of black jeans and a green t-shirt - looks up, and with his face now visible, he can be recognised as Simon Jones' long-time Irish friend, Jason O'Neil.

Jason: 'Actually, I came here to have a drink and to watch the football - the fact that you and I are in the same part of the ship is merely a coincidence.'

Jason smirks, before then picking up a drink of his own, and taking a sip of what is clearly Guinness, its characteristic colour making it easily discernible.

Jason: 'I had been wondering how long it would take you to notice me.'

Simon: 'And?'

Jason: 'You took longer than I expected.'

Simon drinks some of his beer, before placing the glass on the table; he then replies in a sarcastic tone.

Simon: 'Sorry to disappoint you.'

Jason: 'That's alright - as long as you don't disappoint me next Sunday evening.'

Simon takes a seat, sitting in the chair opposite Jason.

Simon: 'I'm guessing that's why you're here - to watch me compete for the heavyweight title.'

Jason: 'I haven't come to watch you compete for the heavyweight title - I've come to watch you win the heavyweight title.'

Simon: 'No pressure, then.'

There is a momentary silence, which is broken by a smiling Simon.

Simon: 'It's good to see you again, Jase; it's hard to believe that we haven't spoken in person since last July.'

Jason: 'Until now.'

Jason takes a sip of his Guinness.

Simon: 'How's Vegas?'

Jason shrugs his shoulders, noncommittally.

Jason: 'I can't complain.'

Simon: 'You're not missing the UK - or Ireland - at all?'

Jason: 'I do miss the odd thing about living there, occasionally, but it's never enough to make me want to go back.'

As Simon takes a drink from his glass, Jason asks the next question.

Jason: 'Are Jacqui and Matilda with you?'

After placing his drink back on the table, Simon nods his head.

Simon: 'They're in our cabin; Jacqui is putting Matty to bed, before then going off to sleep herself.'

Jason: 'Why are you in here then, rather than with your wife and daughter?'

Simon: 'Because my body is still on British Summer Time, and thinks that it's early afternoon, not late evening; I'm hoping that getting a few pints in me will help me to pass out.'

Jason: 'Now that's a plan that I can support.'

Jason raises his glass.

Jason: 'Cheers!'

Simon does likewise with his glass.

Simon: 'Cheers!'

The pair clink their glasses; they each then take a sip of their respective drinks, before putting their glasses back down on the table.

Simon: 'I hope it doesn't take too long for my body to get used to the time difference - it's not going to do my preparations for next Sunday much good, otherwise.'

Jason: 'I would back you to beat Kain and Sean Jackson even if you are only half-awake, or half-asleep, or...whatever.'

Simon: 'Yeah, well, hopefully I won't have to put that to the test.'

Simon quickly takes another sip of his beer.

Jason: 'Is Natalie on board the ship?'

Simon: 'She is; she also opted to go to bed, leaving me to drink my own - until, of course, I discovered that you were here.'

Jason: 'It's been a while since I saw her, too - seven months, I think. Is her other half here with her?'

Simon: 'Who, Jack?'

Jason shrugs again.

Jason: 'Sure - if that's her boyfriend's name.'

Simon: 'It is indeed his name. But to answer your question, no, he's not here - he couldn't get the week off work.'

Simon takes a long drink from his glass, and Jason soon does the same with his Guinness.

Simon: 'Something has just occurred to me.'

Jason: 'What's that?'

Simon: 'Well, you said that you've come to watch me win the heavyweight title, but the main event of Summer XXXTreme was only confirmed last Sunday, and I thought that tickets for the cruise had already sold out by then.'

Jason: 'They had, but, I found a way to get hold of one; you know me, Simon.'

Jason winks at Simon.

Jason: 'I was there on both of the previous occasions that you won the SCW heavyweight title, and I wasn't going to let anything prevent me from being present to see you win the title for a third time.'

Simon: 'Well, I'm glad to have you here, Jase - it wouldn't be the same without you.'

Simon leans back against his chair.

Simon: 'You know, I find it amazing how quickly this has all happened - it's only two weeks since I signed a contract to return to SCW, and yet in just seven days from now, I have the opportunity to become a three-time SCW World Heavyweight Champion.'

Jason: 'It's what you wanted, isn't it?'

Simon: 'It is, but I still didn't expect to get a shot at the title this soon - not after having only been in two matches inside the six-sided ring in the past twelve months.'

Jason rubs his chin.

Jason: 'I watched Climax Control last weekend, and despite the time that you have spent away from the ring, I didn't see much signs of ring rust - it was almost as if you had never been away.'

Simon: 'I guess I have Natalie to thank at least in part for that - having a qualified personal trainer for a friend certainly hasn't done me any harm.'

Jason: 'I don't suppose it has. But then, you always kept yourself in good shape, anyway.'

Simon: 'That is true. But even so, Natalie has gotten me working harder in the gym than I had been used to - especially since she suffered her injury; it's as though, while she's been unable to do a complete workout, she's chosen to make up for that by pushing me harder.'

Simon sits up straight.

Simon: 'One of the first things that Natalie did after we boarded the ship, was go to examine the fitness center; she wasn't very impressed with the limited equipment there.'

Jason: 'I guess we'll just have to improvise, then. Besides, Kain and Sean Jackson will both be in the same boat, if you'll pardon the pun; you're all going to have to use the same facilities.'

Simon raises his eyebrows.

Simon: '"We'll have to improvise"?'

Jason: 'Yes, we. What, you didn't think that I had come all this way just to sit around the pool, drinking alcohol, did you?'

Now it is Simon's turn to shrug his shoulders.

Simon: 'I didn't want to make any assumptions.'

Jason: 'Well, let me clarify the situation for you, then: I have come on this cruise in the hope of seeing my friend...'

Jason points across the table.

Jason: '...that's you, Simon...'

Simon responds sarcastically.

Simon: 'Thanks - I never would have guessed.'

Jason: '...win the SCW heavyweight title. And I want to help my friend prepare for his big match, so as to try to give him the best possible chance of winning. Okay?'

Simon nods.

Simon: 'Okay.'

Jason: 'I might leave most of the gym work to Natalie, seeing as that is her area of expertise, but I definitely intend to assist you in devising a strategy to overcome Kain and Sean Jackson.'

Simon: 'Great - it'll be just like old times!'

Jason: 'No - once you're the SCW World Heavyweight Champion again, then it'll be just like old times.'

Simon: 'Here's hoping.'

As Jason raises his glass, to toast the champion-elect, the scene fades to black.

Tuesday 18th August, 3:30 p.m. local time.

The scene opens inside Simon Jones' cabin on the Sun Princess. While his wife and daughter are elsewhere on the ship, Simon - who is wearing a pair of white shorts and a light grey t-shirt - is lying awake on the queen size bed, trying to get some rest, amidst his preparations for Summer XXXTreme. However, it is not long before Simon is disturbed, by a knock at the door; seconds later, a familiar voice is heard - that of Natalie McKinley.

Natalie: 'Simon? Are you awake?'

Simon responds sluggishly.

Simon: 'No.'

Simon then clambers off the bed, and walks over to the cabin door; when Simon opens the door, Natalie can be stood in the corridor outside, wearing a pair of dark grey shorts and a cyan crop top.

Natalie: 'Sorry, Simon. Did I wake you?'

Simon: 'No, you're okay, Natalie - I had been awake for a few minutes.'

Simon steps to one side to allow Natalie to enter the cabin, before shutting the door behind her; Simon then goes to sit down on the bed, and Natalie pulls up a chair to take a seat opposite him.

Natalie: 'Did you have a nice nap?'

Simon: 'Yes, thanks - I feel suitably refreshed.'

Natalie: 'You're not still adapting to the change in time zone, are you?'

Simon: 'No, I've gotten past that. I just needed a lie down for a bit, that's all.'

Simon scratches the back of his head.

Simon: 'So, what has brought you in here, out of the sun?'

Natalie: 'I've been thinking - about your match on Sunday, I mean.'

Simon smiles wryly.

Simon: 'You're not alone, there; I've been doing plenty of thinking about my match this Sunday, too - in fact, I've spent most of the past week and a half thinking about it.'

Natalie smiles back at him.

Natalie: 'I'm well aware of that. No, what I meant is, there's something in particular that I've been thinking about, regarding the match.'

Simon: 'Which is?'

Natalie: 'Well, Kain will be accompanied to the ring by his wife, won't he?'

Simon nods his head.

Simon: 'He usually has Ariel with him, yes.'

Natalie: 'And Sean Jackson will have his entourage at ringside.'

Simon: 'Yes...'

Simon can sense what Natalie is getting at, but he waits for her to say it.

Natalie: 'So I was thinking, how about I accompany you on Sunday? You know - to even things up.'

There is a small sigh from Simon.

Simon: 'Natalie, I...'

Simon then pauses for a moment, to consider how to respond.

Simon: 'In all of my time as a professional wrestler, I've never once had someone accompany me to the ring for a match - and I don't really want to change things now, given what is at stake on Sunday; this isn't just any other match, Natalie - we're talking about a match in which the world heavyweight title is on line.'

Natalie: 'I know that, Simon. And it's because of how important this match is, that I want to be there at ringside, to do my part by ensuring that your chance to regain the title isn't scuppered by outside interference.'

Simon does not say anything, but he does not need to - his facial expression shows that he remains unconvinced.

Natalie: 'Ariel seems like an honourable enough woman - I expect that she would only get involved if she was provoked - but I'm not sure I can say the same about the two women that Sean Jackson will have with him.'

Simon: 'I seem to recall that on the one previous occasion Sean Jackson and I were opponents in a singles match, I didn't fare too badly out there on my own.'

Natalie: 'Yes, but that time, Jackson only had Vanessa with him - on Sunday, he'll also have his wife at ringside, and his attorney.'

Simon reluctantly admits that Natalie is correct.

Simon: 'True.'

Natalie: 'Suppose Marshall distracts the referee, while either Pamela or Vanessa does something to draw Ariel's attention - that would then leave the other one free to interfere, unpunished.'

Simon shrugs.

Simon: 'And? There are no disqualifications in triple threat matches, anyway.'

Natalie: 'Yes, but if the referee catches someone interfering in the match, they might get ordered to leave ringside - but that won't happen if the referee is distracted, and doesn't see the interference.'

Again, Simon is reluctant to admit that what Natalie is saying is correct.

Simon: 'I suppose that's true.'

Natalie: 'If I was at ringside, then between Ariel and I, we could prevent Pamela and Vanessa from doing any harm.'

Simon: 'And what about Marshall?

Natalie shrugs her shoulders.

Natalie: 'I don't know; I kinda get the feeling that he would be too cowardly to try anything on his own.'

A moment of silence follows, as Simon contemplates what Natalie is suggesting.

Simon: 'I'm still not sure, Natalie.'

Natalie: 'Okay, well, there is also another reason why I want to accompany you for the main event on Sunday.'

Natalie edges her chair a bit nearer to Simon.

Natalie: 'Thanks to my injury, it has been two and half months since my last match. And Simon, you know how much I'm missing being able to compete - especially when it comes to supercards; being at ringside for your match still wouldn't be the same as getting to set foot inside the ring for myself, but it would at least be the next best thing.'

Natalie then leans forward, towards Simon.

Natalie: 'Plus, I came here to assist you with your training, to help get you ready for Sunday. And on Sunday evening, when you win the heavyweight title, rather than being sat watching backstage, I want to be out there at ringside, so that I can be the first person to congratulate you.'

Simon: 'That's if I win.'

Simon glances around the cabin, before looking back to Natalie.

Simon: 'Okay, Natalie. Ask Mark and Christian about it, and if it's fine with both of them, then I'll allow you to play the role of my valet on Sunday evening.'

Natalie breaks into a big smile.

Natalie: 'Thank you so much, Simon!'

Simon: 'Yeah, well...you're welcome. I just hope that you will be congratulating me on Sunday, and not commiserating with me.'

Natalie: 'I'm sure you'll win - you're going to do Jacqui and Matilda proud.'

Simon smiles, at the thought of his wife and daughter.

Simon: 'I hope so.'

Natalie: 'I know so.'

And as Simon and Natalie continue their conversation, the scene fades to black.

Friday 21st August, 5:00 p.m. local time.

The scene again opens with the interior of Simon Jones' cabin visible, but this time from a different viewpoint. In the background of the shot - beyond the bed, and through the open balcony doors - Simon can be seen outside on the balcony. Simon - who is wearing a pair of navy blue shorts and a white Warwickshire C.C.C. shirt - is sat on a chair, looking towards the camera.

The camera zooms in on Simon, who then begins to speak.

Simon: 'After five days aboard the Sun Princess, the reason why we are all here is almost upon us: after all of the build up, and after all of the hype, we are now just two days away from Summer XXXTreme III - a night where I will look to make history, as I aim to become the first ever three-time SCW World Heavyweight Champion. And after only having rejoined the roster at the start of this month, what a way that would be for me to mark my return to SCW.'

Simon nods his head.

Simon: 'Of course, I'm not the only participant in Sunday's main event to have the goal of becoming a three-time SCW World Heavyweight Champion - Sean Jackson has his sights set on that achievement as well. As for the current title-holder, Kain's aim is simply to not have his reign as champion come to an end after only four weeks. And at first glance, there's not much to choose between the three of us - we all seem to have around about the same chance of walking away with the title. But if you examine the recent history of each of us in greater detail, then all of a sudden, out of the three of us, I appear to be the one with the smallest chance of winning.'

Simon lets out a slight sigh.

Simon: 'My appearance in the main event of Climax Control, twelve days ago, doubled the number of matches that I have competed in inside the six-sided ring, in the past thirteen months. Now, Despayre and I managed to win that match - against a duo that included Sean Jackson - so I am at least heading into Summer XXXTreme on the back of a positive result - unlike both of my opponents - but it's a big ask to expect me to be able to overcome two opponents of the calibre of Kain and Sean Jackson, when I'm so short of match practice.'

Simon looks up at the sky for a moment; he then looks back to the camera, and continues.

Simon: 'To find my most recent singles match in SCW, you have to go back to the middle of last June, when my second reign as SCW Heavyweight Champion was ended. Since then, I have been in four matches in the six-sided ring, all of them tag team matches, and while I was on the winning side in each of those matches, that doesn't compare favourably when contrasted with what Sean Jackson and Kain have each accomplished in the past year or so. While Sean Jackson and Kain - together with Gabriel - have been trading the heavyweight title, the only prize that I've won this year, is half a dozen bottles of Foster's, for being named "Team Player of the Month" by my colleagues; after twelve months of working in an office, what chance do I really have of regaining the heavyweight title, in what is only my second match since returning to SCW?'

Simon shrugs his shoulders.

Simon: 'It might sound like I'm being pessimistic - I would argue that I'm just being realistic. To some people, it might even sound as though I have an inferiority complex, but I can assure you that is not the case: I know how talented a wrestler I am - or rather, I know how talented I was. However, whether I can still compete successfully at the top end of SCW remains to be seen; my performance on Sunday will give an indication of whether or not I still have what it takes to be the man in SCW, and while I of course want Summer XXXTreme to conclude with me as the new SCW World Heavyweight Champion, if I don't manage to win, I at least want to do myself justice.'

Simon rubs his chin.

Simon: 'Again, to some people it might sound like I'm getting my excuses in early, in case I lose on Sunday, but in reality, I'm not afraid to lose - I'm not afraid to lose, and I'm not afraid to take risks. If I didn't take risks, then two years ago, I wouldn't have entered myself into the open invitational gauntlet battle royal - but after doing so, at the eleventh hour, look where that gamble got me: four weeks later, I became the SCW Heavyweight Champion for the first time. And it was a gamble for me to return to SCW, thirteen months after I was last a full-time wrestler. But if I win on Sunday, then it will be another gamble that has well and truly paid off - and this time round, it will only have taken me three weeks to become the champion.'

Simon gets up from his chair, to stand on the balcony.

Simon: 'So while there may be some factors that aren't in my favour, it's not all doom and gloom - I still have other reasons to give me hope.'

Simon steps inside the cabin; he stops by the edge of the bed.

Simon: 'My last match on an SCW supercard took place thirteen months ago yesterday, at Into The Void III. This Sunday will be the ninth time that I have competed at an SCW supercard, and of those eight previous matches, only once did I fail to win. My sole loss at a supercard came two years ago - coincidentally enough, at the last Summer XXXTreme. To win any match is great, but to do it at a supercard, when the spotlight is intensified, that's where it really matters. And during my first stint with this company, I put together a win/loss record at supercards that not many people in SCW history can better; now that I'm back in SCW, and back at a supercard, I'm planning to carry on where I left off, by chalking up another win at a big event - and capturing the heavyweight title in the process.'

Simon sits down on the end of the bed.

Simon: 'Twice before, I've gone into a match as a challenger for the SCW heavyweight title, and twice before, I've exited the ring as the new champion - on Sunday, with the title at stake, I aim to improve that record to three out of three. Now sure, on both of the previous occasions that I challenged for the title, I did so in one-on-one matches, whereas this Sunday, I'll be in a triple threat match - but whether I have one opponent, two opponents, or even more, it doesn't bother me; to be the SCW World Heavyweight Champion, I'm willing to take on all comers - I'll take on as many opponents as I have to. I mean, two years ago, I had to outlast ten other men, just to earn a shot at the title. So whether it's two opponents or ten, I can overcome any obstacles in order to win the SCW heavyweight title - and that includes Kain and Sean Jackson.'

Simon runs his right hand through his hair.

Simon: 'The heavyweight title having been elevated to world championship status is something else that is different from when I was last a challenger for it. And while I now get referred to as a former World Heavyweight Champion, when I held the title previously, I was simply the SCW Heavyweight Champion; if I win the title on Sunday, for the first time since it was given world championship status, then me being a World Heavyweight Champion will begin to feel more real.'

Simon smiles.

Simon: 'Simon Jones: SCW World Heavyweight Champion - I like the sound of that!'

As Simon's smile broadens, he gazes upwards.

Simon: 'But if that is to come to pass, I'm going to have to defeat two of SCW's finest: Sean Jackson, and the current champion, Kain.'

Simon then looks back to the camera.

Simon: 'Kain and I haven't always seen eye to eye - we're not likely to be exchanging Christmas cards - but I do respect what he has achieved, and when he reached the top of the SCW mountain last month, after having seen all of the effort that he has put in to get to where he is now, I was genuinely pleased for him. Three weeks ago, as the new World Heavyweight Champion, Kain had the honour of opening Climax Control, and watching from backstage, it was plain to see how much he enjoyed that moment. I have a good idea of how Kain must have felt, stood in the ring, with the title over his shoulder, because I too have had that privilege - twice. And now, I want to experience it a third time. To do that, I'm going to have to make Kain's first defence of the heavyweight title also be his last defence of the title.'

Simon sighs again.

Simon: 'Having held other titles in the past, Kain will already be aware that winning a title is one thing, but keeping hold of it is harder still. To quote former Bombshell Roulette Champion Nessa Wall, "first defences are the worst" - which is something that I know all too well. I mentioned earlier the loss that I suffered at Summer XXXTreme II - that was a loss that brought to an end my first reign as Heavyweight Champion in my first defence of the title. And here I am now, two years later, aiming to inflict the same fate upon Kain. After how hard Kain has worked, it would be a shame for him to lose the title so soon after winning it, but if I do dethrone him on Sunday, and become the new champion, I won't be making any apologies - not that I think Kain would expect me to; Kain knows that he has a target on him, and on Sunday evening, I'll be trying to hit the bullseye...'

With his right hand, Simon picks an imaginary dart up off the bed.

Simon: '...to prise the title away from him, and become the new SCW World Heavyweight Champion.'

Simon then makes a dart-throwing motion.

Simon: 'In spite of our differences, there are a couple of things that Kain and I have in common: we are both accomplished wrestlers, but we're also both family men, and we have both taken hiatuses from SCW to spend more time with our families - although my hiatus lasted considerably longer than Kain's did. My family is here with me on the Sun Princess, and I believe that Kain has his family here with him too. Kain's children are a little older than my daughter, and so they probably have a better grasp of what their father does for a living. I'm sure they're proud of him, and rightfully so. And that's what is driving me on in my efforts to try to win on Sunday: when my daughter is old enough to understand my chosen vocation, I want her to be able to look upon what I've done in my career, and be proud of who her father is - that's why I want to take the SCW heavyweight title from Kain, and have it back in my possession.'

Simon crosses his left leg over his right leg.

Simon: 'Kain and I do have some history in the ring. Actually, the first time we crossed paths wasn't in a ring - it was in a graveyard, of all places; there were two other men in that match - Giani Di Luca and my namesake, Nick Jones - and neither Kain nor myself were involved in the pinfall that decided the match. Our second contest was a far more normal one-on-one match, which Kain won, but only by disqualification, after I struck him with a chair. The third time that we were opponents was in a tag team match, and while I picked up the win for my team, it wasn't Kain that I pinned. So three times in the past we have been opponents, but there has never been a decisive winner out of the two of us. That may not change on Sunday, but whatever happens at Summer XXXTreme, even if I do walk away as the new champion, I know that I won't have seen the last of Kain.'

Simon shakes his head.

Simon: 'There is one other occasion on which Kain and I have shared a ring: a match last April, that saw us paired up as a tag team. And on that night, we triumphed - coincidentally, against a team containing Sean Jackson.'

Simon turns his head to the left, towards the balcony. He then cups his left ear with his hand.

Simon: 'I think I can hear Sean Jackson already, attempting to convince anyone who will listen, that on Sunday, Kain and I are going to work together again, to do everything we can to make sure that he doesn't leave with the title.'

Simon takes his hand away from his ear, and turns back to face the camera.

Simon: 'That's the story that Sean will try to spin - especially if he subsequently fails to capture the title. Kain asked, how will I react if he beats me on Sunday? Well, Kain, I can assure you that, if I do lose, I will not make any excuses. As for Sean Jackson, though, I'm sure he's got plenty of excuses prepared, in case things don't go his way.'

Simon uncrosses his legs.

Simon: 'That's one of many differences between me and Sean Jackson. The main event of Summer XXXTreme II, in which I lost the Heavyweight Championship, was a six pack challenge. But while other people made comments such as the odds were unfair for the defending champion, not once I have I used the number of opponents I had in that match as an excuse - I accepted that, on that particular night, I didn't deserve to win. However, had Sean Jackson been in my situation, I'm sure we would all still be hearing him complain about it now, two years later. So, Sean, if either Kain or I win on Sunday - hopefully me - please, just accept that you didn't deserve to win.'

Simon turns his head slightly to the right, and stares off into the distance.

Simon: 'I mentioned earlier that I've not competed in a singles match inside the six-sided ring since last June. But for the last time that I won a singles match in SCW, you have to go back another month, to the main event of Chaos In Cape Town. And who was it that I defeated in that match?'

Simon pauses, and look towards the camera, as if he expects an answer.

Simon: 'If you said "Sean Jackson," then well done - that is the correct answer.'

Simon claps quietly.

Simon: 'Last week, Sean said something about me being jealous; I would love to know who or what it is that I am supposedly jealous of. You know, as I see it, the only jealous individual in Sunday's main event is Sean Jackson: he's jealous of Kain - because right now, Kain is the one that has the heavyweight title; and as far as I'm concerned, I reckon he's still bitter about what happened fifteen months ago, in Cape Town. Well, Sean, this Sunday, I plan to give you another reason to be bitter, by being the one that becomes the first ever three-time SCW World Heavyweight Champion; at best, you will be the second man to achieve the feat - then who will be an "afterthought"?'

Simon smirks.

Simon: 'When heading into a triple threat championship match as one of the challengers, I think the standard etiquette is to say that - given the choice of who would I want to pin, to win the match - I would prefer to pin the defending champion. And while winning the title by pinning Kain might give me more pride, I would undoubtedly gain more pleasure from pinning Sean Jackson.'

Simon gets up from the bed.

Simon: 'How about you, Sean? Which loss do you have a greater desire to atone for - Cape Town or Osaka? Whatever your answer, the way I see things, after Sunday, you'll still be seeking redemption.'

Simon turns away from the camera, as he walks out onto the balcony again; he then turns back to face the camera.

Simon: 'This weekend, I aim to atone for a defeat of my own: the loss that I suffered two years ago, at the last Summer XXXTreme event. Whether or not I manage that, and no matter what anyone else thinks, I do believe that my decision to resume my career as a professional wrestler was not misguided. And what better way for me to prove that to everyone else, than by regaining the SCW World Heavyweight Championship? I just have two more days to wait.'

Simon smiles at the camera.

Simon: 'See you on Sunday.'

Simon then turns away from the camera, to look out over the side of the balcony; a few seconds later, the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:18:39 AM by Simon Jones »

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 11:56:29 PM »
 The scene opens up on the Sun Princess, the cruise boat that will house one of the biggest PPVs of the year, Summer XXXtreme III. The cruise is filled with fans, journalists, and the SCW staff and crew. Everyone on board is preparing for the pay-per-view in their own way, but now is the time for some fun. Kain, the SCW World Heavyweight champion, is having fun in their public pool on the shallow end. Ariel, dressed in a sexy, red bikini,  is lying down on a white bench, gazing at her family and children.

This is heaven to her. Moments like this are to be treasured in her mind. This is all she ever wanted, but with Kain being away on multiple occasions, champion or no champion, she wondered how much more can she handle? Each and every time he is gone, she is left up to the task of caring after her children. Certainly, she can do the job on her own, but it just isn't the same without him in her life either. She can't have it both ways, so Ariel has decided to stay by her man's side, but she will also let him know what's on her mind about this situation every now and then. Kain would, of course, agree with her, but what if the passion for this game takes over and he decides to abandon the family in favor of Sin City Wrestling and the money and fame it offers?

Of course, that's the negative voice speaking inside her head...

May I have a moment with you?

Ariel was snapped out of her reverie when she glanced upward to her left side and saw Pussy Willows approaching. Like Ariel, she was also in a bikini, but the color were in purple fashions, as she also lied down to a white bench. Ariel's hands clenched into fists as she tried to control her rage. How dare her...this insolent reporter to infringe on her time with the family. Although Kain was distracted with the kids, she can imagine him not being pleased if he saw Pussy Willows right about now...

Can't you see that my family and I are trying to relax and enjoy the down time I have with them? Are you here to ask me about the match that my husband is about to have with with Sean and Simon?

That can wait, Ariel.

Both women are also wearing sunglasses, but it was Lisa who took them off and stared at the news reporter in shock. Pussy seemed unfazed by this, however, and continued to look at the happy family that's playing in the pool.

I look at your family and even though I'm just a news reporter, I always wish for something like that. A husband that would love and adore the ground I walk on and children that would happily call me "Mother." Why can't I have what you have?

Why haven't you? You are a grown woman by this point, Pussy Willows. Shouldn't you be going out there, dating men and seeing where your interests lie? Only when you find your soulmate will things finally fall into place. Before I met Kain all those years, I was a young, strong, independent woman that thought she never wanted commitment. I dated a lot of men, who turned out to be jerks that wanted to get inside my pants and while there were others that expressed genuine interest in me, something was missing and I didn't connect with them. But once I saw Kain, everything changed. He was everything I wanted in a man and much more.

Pussy Willows looked at Ariel and shook her head briefly.

I suppose that your advice is sound and I'll more than certainly try to implement it in the near future. I guess I'm still waiting for that one person to come into my life...

Before she could comment further, Ariel stopped her completely.

I'm sorry, but your love life doesn't interest me further. As of right now, the match with Sean and Simon is of prime importance. That's why we are truly here, isn't it? You want to know what Kain will do to those challengers. What is his gameplan, right?

Pussy simply nods.

See, even if I know the man from top to bottom, I can't reveal it to you.

Why not?

Ariel shrugged her beautiful shoulders and looked away and saw that Kain now sees them while in the middle of playing with his children, his face expressionless for a few moments before he turned away and was once again smiling and laughing with his four kids.

That man is unpredictable and he's the master of many fighting styles and that's why I know that he's going to win. Sean and Simon can try to pull everything in their arsenal to win this battle, but in the end, Kain is the man of the hour. Simon may have heart, Sean may have determination, but neither possess both at the same time. Kain does - he has the heart to see it through and the determination to make sure that the fight is ended in the result that favors him the most. So that's why I can't tell you his plan - because it's already in his head and to try and spoil the fun would ruin the surprises that he has been waiting to reveal for the PPV. He's a champion for a reason and despite the loss to Lord Raab, I know my husband will return even stronger and take the fight to both of those men and win.

I see. But I hope you're not underestimating either man though?

Of course not, Pussy. We both know that Simon and Sean are dangerous and are not to be messed with. Anything can happen and both Kain and I are realistic at the possibility of him losing. But at the same time, it is Kain's time to shine, Ariel, and if he plays his cards right, he's going to show the world why he's good at what he does. He's going to win and he's going to be the champ once more. Sure, it's not going to be an easy day at the office, Pussy, but consider this - would Kain have it any other way? He loves a fight! He loves challenges in his life and he is willing to take them all head-on. Does Sean do that? No! Does Simon? My gut instinct tells me that he's a bit wild and crazy, but I feel that his intentions may be, for the most part, pure. That doesn't mean he's less dangerous however. Thus, Kain will be cautious and will not do what you believe is going to happen. It won't. It can't. He's going to enter the fire with a careful battle plan that's already wrapped in his head and when he's finished, he will be the last man standing in that man with the belt on his shoulders and not the other way around...

That seems like a good answer to me. I'll take my leave now. I'm sorry to have disturbed you and your time with family.

She got out of her seat and was about to start walking away when she abruptly stopped and turned around. Ariel gazed at her while putting back on her dark sunglasses, waiting for the reporter to speak.

I just wanted to say...thank you for the advice earlier.

She turned away and disappeared into the crowd as Ariel looked back at Kain and hungrily licked her lips as Kain emerged from the water and was showing off his body for Ariel to adore. He walked over to his queen and planted a kiss on her lips.

What was that all about?

She shook her head at the man and the two looked at their children, who are still playing in the shallow pool.

It was nothing. Nothing at all.

You both answered back. I now give you my retort in full!

Let's start with you, Sean, the man with the big mouth around here, still pretending to be living in a dream state!

It's funny, Sean, you keep dancing in the same circles, over and over again. Do you really think it's going to be that easy? You're the fool that's standing in the rain, convinced of every notion that the title will be easy for you to regain. That's not happening anytime soon. In fact, Sean, that's not even possible. You shouldn't even consider the scenario to begin with!

Sean, let me explain something to you. You didn't become the SCW Heavyweight champion through legitimate fashion. You may as well sit there and argue that you utilized the briefcase to your advantage and got the win. That argument would have been perfect except for one tiny flaw - you screwed both Gabriel and I in the process. You did not beat either one of us in a match that tested our abilities to the limit and you did not make either one of us pinned. All you did was try to bribe me with money and when that failed, you knocked me out with the briefcase to give Gabriel the win via disqualification, but then you turned the screws loose on the poor man and embarrassed him. I hardly call that fair, but then again, that's exactly the man you are, isn't it?

Duplicitous. Clever. Insane. Self-destructive, perhaps?

You have clearly proven yourself to be a man of desperation. I haven't. You called me someone that tried to pass off as a good guy? Then why it is that I never did anything to Gabriel before the start of our last clash? It's because I've done NOTHING WRONG to the man. YOU HAVE! I'm a good guy in life as well, or haven't you seen that yet? Haven't you seen how I interact with the fans on a daily basis? Have you seen, you poor, pathetic, misguided cretin, on how I've granted wishes with the young and have given them hope? You see, it's more than just entering the ring and proving to be a world champion each and every night.  I see the world champion title as a way to extend my goodwill and gesture to the rest of the world. This is not a fake manuever on my behalf - I'm no politician. I don't lie, cheat, and steal my way in the high road. That's something YOU DO, each and every time!

Bingo, the rest is history? Unfathomable! See, that's all you are - a machine that's capable of no emotion or feeling. All you ever see, from the SCW Heavyweight Champion title, is a way to amass a greater fortune than before and to gain more fame. You see it as a way to cause others pain and misery. Should any of us have to suffer this boring, dismal routine from you time and time again? No one, especially me, wishes to see the "Mental Rapist" live up to his name once more and rape our minds with your presence on the screen, with you gloating like a cackling fiend in the dark. You are not as powerful as you claim yourself to be and you're certainly not someone worth handing over the title to. See, that's the other you don't understand, so let me explain it to you. I am, at this point in time, the man to lead the job because I represent Sin City Wrestling to the highest ability. Few men are capable of this in our world. Are you? No. Not by a long shot! Your presence doesn't necessarily promise PPV buyrates nor will it rack in millions of money. To do this successfully, Sean, you have to prove yourself to be the best, even when you face a minor loss in the grand scheme of things. Do you honestly think you can wrest the belt away from me with one snap of your fingers? Sean, you are a delusional man to even consider that notion in that head of yours!

And I should also mention that you need to stop pointing the finger and blaming things on somebody else's shoulders.

Christain is YOUR boss. It doesn't matter if you like the man or not. You follow his orders and you do what you're told. Otherwise, you'll have nothing left except for a pink slip to show for it. He corrected an injustice that YOU created from the very beginning. As I said before, what Gabriel did to you was of his own making and I have NOTHING to do with it. It's not like we closed doors and discussed a plan before hand, Sean. I'm not the cowardly man that you perceive me to be in the slightest. I'm as tough as they come and although I admit that you got me a few times...

This is where the games end between you and me. You want the belt back? Stop being a pansy-ass BITCH and fight like a man for Christ's sake! Maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll come to understand what it REALLY takes to be someone special or great around here! Oh wait...nevermind, the truth has been with us since the beginning. Let's face it, Sean, you'll NEVER accomplish that feat ever again. Not in this lifetime, so I honestly hope you're ready for the plug to be pulled. I'm going to feast your corpse and stand over you once again, knowing that I'm the man of the hour and there's nothing you can do to save yourself this time.

I'm not a fraud. I'm not a trick. I'm not anything you delude yourself to believe of me. I'm a man.

You're not.

Now that I'm done wasting my breath on an insignificant ant like you...

Simon.

You don't need to recall the history that's between us, but now the world knows our story in any case. We have fought each other a couple of times. I did defeat you, for sure, but it was by your hand that caused the outcome that wasn't clear enough. Maybe now, Simon, you have learned the errors of your ways and have come back with a different mindset. A different attitude, if you will. As I said before, things have changed around here and the changes you will witness will not be pleasant to begin with.

Family is important to the both of us and maybe that's the drive you and I need to settle this next battle of ours. You want to see your daughter beam with pride and watch as her father goes after the gold. I understand this and I'm in total agreement. My two sons and two daughters, when they come of age, want to understand and acknowledge the fact that their father did everything he could to be the best man he can be at the job. That's why you and I have a lot in common here and perhaps a lot at stake as well.

I commend you though, Simon. You have traveled this far and somehow snuck your way in to the main event at the PPV.

This time, however, I must re-engage you in full combat and to see victory at hand. I cannot allow you to pass with a win in your hand.

Trust me when I tell you - you are a bit rusty in your skills as a wrestler and I don't think you've kept up with the madness that has taken place since your hiatus. That's the difference between you and me, Simon Jones. Despite everything I went through with my family, I HAVE kept up with all the shows and watched the news that dealt with Sin City Wrestling while I was training and growing as both a fighter and a person. This wasn't just about me spending time away with my family or even with them when I returned, Simon, this was about finding myself in the process and re-discovering who and what I am. Have you done that while you were spending time with your girl, with your daughter? Or are you still the same man that left the place and haven't changed much?

That's part of the reason why I'm both anxious and excited for this match - to see if you still have what it takes, after all this time, to see if you are what you claim to be. A changed man.

But will that be enough for you to take the gold? Will it be enough for the win?

It was eluded earlier that one man has determination. The other man has heart. You carry the latter. But I don't think you have the former. Not at this moment. In fact, I see you as a man that wants to desperately prove himself in this fracas and will have little to show for it in the end. What will it gain for you, Simon Jones? Can you really surprise us all and dethrone me for the World Heavyweight championship? Yet another question to throw into the fire, Simon, and only you are capable enough to answer it. But I already know the answer from a distance. It's not going to happen. Chances are, you'll end up being the SCW Heavyweight Champion as some point in the future, but the PPV will not shine on you. It won't make you great, it won't make you significant. It will make you a broken, beaten, scarred man with his pride broken. The championship gold is mine to keep at the end of the day.

You and Sean will have one thing in common at the end of the night. Both of you are going to be gazing at my gold and wondering why you both failed at the end of the night. It won't be my fault, Simon. I've done the job correctly. I will be one step ahead of the game and I will prove myself to be the mightiest warrior of them all. Don't get me wrong, Simon, I commend you for your effort, but I won't be underestimating you either. You have proven yourself to be a dangerous foe to contend with, so I have to do what I can to outsmart you in our battle and hopefully, Simon, you and I can seek out the answer that we want to that question.

Who is the better man?

Is Sean the better man indeed?

Are you the better man?

Or are you both not and that I was right all this time?

In due time, Summer XXXtreme III will be my time to shine in the spotlight. At the end of the night, boys, the title will be brought back to the King Of Kings and everyone will have witnessed a glorious, but bloody battle. No more games. No more talks. I have something to prove to you both and to everyone else and I intend to see that through to the bitter end. My time as the SCW Heavyweight Champion will continue to go on and both of you will be brought back to the bottom of the food chain and you will no doubt be waiting for your turn again. But it won't happen very quickly - not for a very long time. I am tired of the games that Sean plays and I'm tired of men like Simon that think they can just walk all over the place and demand a rematch that was given freely. I'm going to end it all and neither one of you will EVER doubt me again.

For I am Kain...

The King Of Kings!

And I....HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion