Author Topic: SHIPMAN vs OLD SKOOL vs LORD RAAB vs JOSHUA ACQUIN  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SHIPMAN vs OLD SKOOL vs LORD RAAB vs JOSHUA ACQUIN
« on: February 22, 2015, 08:29:13 PM »
 Post your RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 02/28/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 03/01/2015
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:29:31 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:12:02 PM »
 OOC: I don't usually post RP's this early, but because I'm out most of tomorrow and 100% likely get home very late from an Arenacross (Indoor Motocross event in London England tonight or tomorrow for you Americans), this is the only time I can post the RP before the 1st deadline and I didn't have time to proof read this either because I have to go to sleep now sorry about that, but my second one will be much better in terms of the RP being properly proof read and having German words in the shoot as well.

Maybe if I have time during the week, I could proof read my RP if I had permission to do so on Monday, but understandable if not. Had a lot of CD ideas I wanted to get out of the way now and do more of a shoot in my second RP. Wish everyone the best of luck and lets get some RP's in.

\'user

Bailing Raab out. Oslo, Norway. Monday 16th February.

Sun is out, shining brightly above the sky as a man who's wearing a helmet with body amour on Samuel McPhereson enters inside of a small police station where Henry knows Raab's being held. Henry's doing business to sort out Raab's career with a ton load of paperwork he had to do so he sent Raab's Muscle Servant to the station. He has a few things inside a small black wallet which are filled with things like money, letter and a picture of Lord Raab.

It's going to be a problem for Samuel because he couldn't talk if there's no yes or no questions as he stands at the reception, waiting to be called as he sits in the room, waiting for the average man to finish talking to the police receptionist. It's not very busy and it's well lit, having a few caged windows around the reception area with white coloured walls. Fifteen minutes later, the man left the station as the female receptionist called the next man which is Samuel as he walks to the receptionist as she speaks.

Receptionist: “Hello sir, can I help you with anything today?”

Samuel unzips the small wallet which is filled with lots of things as he gets out the letter Henry wrote about Lord Raab along with the picture of him standing and posing for Sin City Wrestling website. The female who's quite big for a police receptionist reads the letter carefully, double checking if everything is alright with what's written as she then looks at the picture of the masked man and speaks towards him.

Receptionist: “In order to bail Raab out, you'd have to pay twenty thousand Euros due to the violent assault he's done on many customers in the supermarket. Got enough money there?”

Samuel grants as he passes the wallet to the receptionist, checking through if there's twenty thousand in the wallet as there's plenty of money, more than twenty thousand in there as she takes twenty thousand out of the wallet, feeling quite frightened of Lord Raab, but she felt secure with Samuel and she speaks.

Receptionist: “Thank you very much sir, now this way.”

The receptionist passes the wallet, a letter and photo of Raab back to Samuel and puts them back in the wallet as the receptionist stands up and grabs the keys from the wall as she unlocks the door and the door creaks open as she closes the door quietly to not disturb other police officers in the office and she gets her keys to lock the door as she walks with Samuel through the corridor and entering into the small blocks of jail room, having various of criminals being inside until they'd either be freed on bail or until they go to court as they stop outside of the room where Raab's being held.

He's held on the left hand side corner at the end of the room. The receptionist gets the keys and unlocks the door of Raab's cell as she enters, seeing Raab sleeping. He hears her footsteps which wakes Raab up, not looking too happy, being woken up by a police officer. As he's half asleep, trying to shake the dust off his eyes, he speaks.

Lord Raab: “What the hell? I was asleep here.”

Receptionist: “You've been let go. This man here paid you're bail for you're damages you've done in America last week. Due to that circumstances, I have no choice, but to let you go. Let's collect you're things and you can go on home.”

Lord Raab: “Oh, if that's the case, I apologise as I was half asleep. Thank you Samuel.”

Raab comes out of his cell, shaking Samuel's hand for a bit as a way to say thank you for paying his bail as he lets go of it so they stay and wait for the receptionist to lock the cell door and they walk through the corridor and in the reception area where she unlocks the door to her office room and goes to Raab's personal belongings file with his things and gives everything he had while he was sent here last night to him. They leave the police station and Raab sees the wallet Samuel's carrying around and speaks as they walk in the streets.

Lord Raab: “So what's in that wallet?”

Samuel opens it and shows Raab a picture of him and the letter Henry wrote to bail Raab out. Raab reads at the back of the letter saying where to meet with Henry as Raab nods and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Before we meet Henry at the airport after he's done his paperwork, I need to get a few things out of the house for sale place where I stayed at bef...................”

Samuel points more to the letter that Raab missed out and speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Sorry Samuel. I didn't see that there so we'll go straight to the airport now. We'll get a taxi from the train station and meet Henry there.”

They walk on the streets to the train station where they knew there's plenty of taxi's as they wait for one to approach to their feet. One comes almost straight away, trying to see the taxi since the sun was shining right on Raab's and Samuel's eyes, shading their hand above their forehead to see anything as Samuel opens the door as he and Raab step into the taxi together and Raab closes the door as the driver turns around to look at the men and speaks.

Taxi Driver: “Where are we going today?”

Lord Raab: “To the Airport please.”

Taxi driver turns towards his steering wheel and drives to the airport with Raab feeling like Samuel cares about Raab and while the driver puts his headphones on to listen to the navigator which Raab saw, he speaks to Samuel, looking at him right in his eyes.

Lord Raab: “Just because you came all the way to the police station to bail me out, I still don't like you, but I've gained respect for you. Thought I wasn't ever going to get out you know, considering the SCW management are right bastards to me at the moment, but while I was sleeping in the cell, I had the weirdest dream ever. What I'm about to say will only be between us. Promise me you won't tell anyone?”

Samuel McPhereson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab: “I was dreaming about me and you being more than just friends. We somehow fallen in love with each other with kissing and hugging each other a lot and I said lets have sex and you said yes so we went in the bedroom and done it.”

Samuel looks at Raab really shocked at what he said about being in love with Samuel in his dream and Raab feels of ashamed of telling Samuel this story, but it felt so real to Raab and speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Afterwards, we ended up getting married, being happy together. It's disgusting I know, but it's just a dream. I know Henry told you to come to the police station to bail me out because he's busy sorting stuff out for me, but I thank you for listening to him on following his instructions and bailing me out.”

Raab gives Samuel a hug for doing that for him as Samuel embraces the hug from Raab, rubbing his back like they were friends, but weren't as the taxi driver didn't really listen as he had headphones on with music on. Samuel lets go of Raab and they just sit there, quietly without saying a word before he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “You know, you see me be angry everyday, wanting to hurt and burn people and stuff, especially with how I'm feeling with the SCW management at the moment, but I feel with that dream, it could happen sooner than later in the future. Nobody can predict the future, but you got to do more than bailing me out to earn my trust on being my friend. I have no idea what Henry's got up his sleeve even though you might know already from being at the arena last night, but it sounds promising and I think I'm gonna like it.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Of course you know because you was there. I don't know if I want to be in a team Samuel, but then again, I really want to wrestle so bad and if Henry says this is the only way to do it, I'm willing to make that sacrifice of being in a stable.”

Raab and Samuel again went very quiet, especially they knew they were really close to the airport to meet up with Henry. They arrived at the airport as the driver parked outside of the departures area with the other taxis as they waited for the driver as he takes his headphones out of his ears and speaks to them.

Taxi Driver: “That will be Fifteen Euros please.”

Samuel gets the wallet out of his pocket and unzips it as he finds a ten euro and a five euro to pay towards the taxi driver and hands the money to him as he puts it in his pocket and speaks to the men.

Taxi Driver: “Thank you very much. Have a nice day lads.”

Raab opens the door as he gets out as so does Samuel as they slam the door and walk in the airport together to see that Henry's waiting for them in the airport as Raab spots him and Henry's proud to see the pair of them together, especially Raab as he hadn't seen him since the arrest last night as he had their bags and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Lets get ourselves booked to fly back to America. Raab, we got things to talk about when we get home about a certain deal I done last night with these two guys I was talking about with you during the week.”

Raab nods on listening to Henry as they walk towards the check in area as they handed in their passports as Henry handed luggage to the lady and puts them on the weight machine which look all good and then they go through security all OK and they went to their gate to sit around before they board their flight to Las Vegas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag team business talks. Stockholm, Sweden. Sunday 22nd February.

In a very tiny apartment where it's bright green walls with nothing, but a few sinks is a man who's sleeping with a large white duvet and a pillow to sleep on the floor without any curtains, but was on a top floor flat as Lord Raab's peacefully sleeping with his eyes closed in sunlight which he sleeps more during the day than night. At five in the evening, Raab slowly wakes up, sitting up on the floor, still having his duvet on him and speaks angrily to himself while opening his eyes.

Lord Raab: “God damn it, I dreamt the same thing as last week in a police cell again. Am I ready for it? God knows, but it's making me god damn angry to have these dreams about the future with Samuel. I fucking hate it. These dreams need to stop. It doesn't help that I don't know what the hell I'm doing here. I want to know sooner rather than later with what Henry has planned for me.”

It's very unusual for Raab to not only have like love dreams, but being in Sweden, not having a match planned without Henry telling him the full details other than going to Sweden and nothing else as he decides to remove the duvet off from his body aggressively, screaming the place down as he punches the wall very hard, not in a good mood as he makes many holes in the wall.

He walks into another room as it's completely empty, still ranging with fury due to his dream being what he feels a nightmare in his sleep and not knowing what's going on with what Henry has on his mind. As soon as the doorbell rings, Raab ran straight to the door and opens it, dragging Henry up by the wall as Samuel closes the door and speaks.

Lord Raab: “You better fucking tell me what I'm doing here before I beat you like hell you've never felt in you're damn life.”

Henry Losak: “Jesus Raab, seems like you've woken up from a nightmare.”

Lord Raab: “A nightmare about me not wrestling another week in a row and keeping this secret as to why we are here? You bet I did. Now spit it out.”

Henry Losak: “Give me a second. I know you've had a lot of nightmares lately, but you'll be fine as what you've been telling me is exactly the reason why me and Samuel are here. Let go of me now.”

Raab breaths very heavily and very fast, hiding the real truth from Henry as he couldn't bare to tell him, but Henry secret has been in Raab's dreams as he decides to let him go and walks to sit down on the floor next to Samuel, looking at him like Samuel's feeling a little down, but Samuel puts the thumbs up towards Raab which he smiles that he's glad Samuel's fine. Henry sits opposite them as he looks towards both of his clients as he speaks.

Henry Losak: “I know you aren't wrestling tonight Raab, but this isn't about wrestling this week. It's about the business I've told you a couple of weeks ago about the two guys wanting you.”

Lord Raab: “OK so tell me more. You've not told me anything about which team it is or what there names are or anything and I demand you tell me right now.”

Samuel's staring at Raab's naked torso as he wears nothing, but a pair of trousers, but looks away quickly because he knew Henry would look at him which he does, but Henry looks more at Raab because it's more about him as Samuel goes back to stare at Raab's torso and his other bit as Henry speaks to Raab.

Henry Losak: “Samuel doesn't have to listen or look at me because he knows who the men are I've been speaking to. As I've said, I've been trying to find a way of getting you back wrestling in the ring more regularly again. I know you're against tag teams and being in stables, but I want you to reconsider this because these men have told me themselves that they want to help you improve you're skills as a wrestler and they want this dangerous, sick, demanded monster in their team.”

Lord Raab: “Just stop hiding the secrets and fucking tell me who these men are Henry.”

Henry Losak: “These men are Andrew Watts and Alex Kaelin and they want you to join this stable called The Rejects. The reason we are here is because they want to meet you tonight. They told me to bring you here in Sweden so you can finally meet these two guys I've been speaking to for a few weeks. Samuel approves and I approve that you should be in the team as well because this will be better for you're career and you'd wrestle more often which is what you want. I think this would be good for you because you'd be in tag matches as well. What do you say Raab, you in or out?”

Samuel's getting closer to Raab as Raab puts his head down to think about what Henry said. Of course both of them knew it's Lord Raab's decision of what to do as he did have time to think about being in the team. After all in Raab's mind, he had thought of the hell he's gone through with SCW management to not place him in matches enough and he puts his fist on the wood and finally makes a decision to speak.

Lord Raab: “Yeah, I'll accept since as you said, it would benefit me on wrestling more often tag matches or not, but as long as they don't screw me around, that's when we have problems cos I barely trust Samuel at the moment, let alone anybody else.”

Henry Losak: “Good because we need to get ready to go to the arena right now. Put a shirt, socks and shoes on so we can leave together.”

Raab nods as he gets up from the floor as he speaks to Samuel.

Lord Raab: “Samuel, we need to chat privately. Henry you stay out here.”

Henry Losak: “Alright, fine with me.”

Henry stays in the living room as Raab notices Samuel's strange behaviour as it could turn into a nightmare with how Samuel reacted towards Raab during the talk as he goes into the room and closes the door as while he gets a top from the floor, Raab speaks as he sees Samuel holding his chest.

Lord Raab: “Are you sure you're OK?”

Samuel has feelings about Raab in his mind, thinking about Raab's dream he told him, feeling in love with him and he suddenly strokes Raab's torso. Raab pushes Samuel's hand away, holds him against the wall with the look of anger in his eyes

Lord Raab: “Get the fuck off me. I don't want you touching or stare at me ever again do you understand?”

Lord Raab: “Good, now get the hell out of here before I'll fuck you up. while I put fresh clothes on.”

Samuel's disappointed with his head down as he opens the door and closes it behind him as he takes his trousers and boxers off and while he's changing in other clothes, he talks to himself.

Lord Raab: “Yep, my nightmare is coming true with Samuel looking like he loves me. No, I can't do it. What happens if everyone finds out about our relationship? I'd be a weak man. AGGGH.”

Raab's already changed into fresh clothes as he's trying to calm down, not wanting to tell Henry anything of the real nightmares he's having as he takes a few deep breaths before he gets ready to leave, but only he needed to use the toilet as he goes to the nearest sink which is an empty toilet to take his penis out of his trousers and urinates in the sink for thirty seconds before turning the basins on to wash his hands and the urine in the sink and turns them off as he puts his penis back in his trousers and walks out of the mini toilet before he leaves with Samuel and Henry to walk to the arena together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrestling and title talks. Copenhagen, Denmark. Friday 27th February.

Inside a very dark flat is a man who's woken up from his sleep, a man who's banned from sleeping in any kind of hotel around the world known as Lord Raab. Lately, he couldn't stop dreaming about Samuel being his boyfriend. It's getting him more angry, feeling like he has to go out with him and be together. He could take it as he's letting out his temper everyday, not knowing what to do. He puts a shirt and trousers on as he calms down a bit, thinking about it, but he suddenly puts it out of his mind and thinks more about the match between himself, Joshua, Chris and Old Skool.

He thinks about the violent weapons and fire he wants to cause to them as it's the only thing in life other than smoking cigarettes that makes him happy because anyone who suffers in pain, blood and burns makes Raab happy. He picks up a bottle of his own blood and his phone to take it to the living room. The walls are black and nothing surrounds him other than the lights that look like candle bulbs and the windows. Samuel and Henry walk in Raab's home as Henry closes the door as he sees Raab lighting a candle up in the room and they came and sat on the floor, feeling cold in the room.

Of course there's no central heating in the house as they have no choice, but to put up with it as this time, Raab knows he's wrestling this week and like usual, Samuel sits next to Raab because he really fancies him a lot lately, trying to open up to Raab as Raab takes no notice with Samuel and he begins to speak.

Lord Raab: “Yes, I'm aware things are gonna get violent next Sunday Henry, don't need to tell me.”

Henry Losak: “That's right you're gonna be a violent and angry son of a bitch. You'll be destroying opponents through the ring, tearing them up apart. I mean you've defeated all three of them before so this shouldn't be too hard.”

Lord Raab: “But things can change Henry. Look, I may not be a fan of facing against Alex Kaelin now because of being my stable mate, but Andrew doesn't seem to like me too much for some reason Henry. Like I was invited in Rejects, but seems to have a disliking to me.”

Henry Losak: “It will take a while for him to trust you it seems like it took him a while to trust Gavin and Mikah, but they gained her support in the end. I think if you win this match, it could become even closer with you two being good friends and mine and Samuel's friends too.”

Raab and Samuel nod as Samuel stares at Raab again, this time more of his downstairs part as Samuel tries to not show it in front of Henry with holding his heart and he won't. Raab knows about  it, but not Henry himself as Raab look right into the flame, feeling the heat of the flame as he even opened his mouth to taste the fire in his mouth.

Lord Raab: “Look at that flame, seeing Joshua, Chris and Old Skool mixed in there on getting the shit kicked out of them. They don't deserve to be in this match with me. How many times has Joshua been a title contender for the Roulette title and failed? Too many times and I've beaten Old Skool already and I got farther than Chris in the last battle royal match at Christmas, but you know something, I'll accept Chris Shipman's open challenge to beat the living piss out of this prick.”

Henry Losak: “Good on you. Now you know what happens with roulette rules don't you?”

Lord Raab: “Ah of course with the spin of the wheel, taking part in hardcore matches to fuck people up. It's a lot of fun with different match stipulations. Not like the boring Internet or the SCW World title just wrestling in singles matches all the time. I feel this is where I thrive in, putting in a beating on these three idiots, a pounding they'll never ever forget in their entire lives. They'll be left in a bloody pool of their own mess, having their blood shred on the ring mat as I'll drink it all up like this.”

Raab twists the cap off his bottle of blood and gulps some of it down his throat, feeling the warmth of his own blood he cuts himself with a knife every single day to his body either on his legs or arms. Sometimes in risky places like his ribs and his torso. Samuel grants and stares at Raab like anything, but looks away when Henry looks at Samuel and he looks straight at Raab, ignoring Samuel as they hear noises from outside.

Henry Losak: “What's that noise?”

Lord Raab: “The wind of course. You can hear it pretty bad here, but I'm only here temporary anyway. As I was saying, I'm gonna beat the living day lights out of them three and they'll never be able to step into the ring against me ever again. I'm glad SCW at least listened to me when I've been rejected on not being placed for matches, but I'm in a number one contenders match and if it's to prove Alex and especially Andrew who talked shit about me wrong I can get the job done, I'm willing to be a dangerous mother fucker, burning, busting them open and making them sweat like crazy.”

Samuel puts his arm around Raab's back as Raab actually embraces it as it's Samuel being friendly to Raab which catches Henry's eyes, but he thinks nothing less of it and he sees them two being quite close lately as friends, but not exactly as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “That's it, you let that share and pure mother fucking anger come out in you like those other days, not going to lose any more matches and to win a chance to face against either Alex Kaelin or Kris for the title.”

Lord Raab: “HAHAHAHA Kris Halc? Please, that kid was just a knock out victory last time I faced him. Honestly, these fucks aren't really a challenge, especially not Kris. Alex however is a challenge and a threat not because he's my friend, but because he's a decent guy, but I'll get the job done for myself, for us and for the Rejects because Rejects still keep the title regardless if me or Alex win the title. It's just funny how the idiotic SCW management never thought of that.”

Samuel strokes Raab's back for love as Raab shakes his back off to prevent Samuel from doing that and Henry sees Raab, looking content on the flames and the blood as he drinks more blood from his bottle and finishes it with stained blood on his teeth tasting and swallowing blood was the best thing for Raab other than smoking cigarettes.

Henry Losak: “I agree it's silly of them to not consider that, but I think they wanted to put you in this match to see what you can do. Me and Samuel have full faith in you to pull out another win in the bag. Right, we better be getting back to the hotel as we better get some sleep. I'll see you soon.”

Samuel really wants to stay with Raab as Samuel doesn't move a muscle because he kind of wants to be closer to Raab and Henry looks back at Samuel and speaks

Henry Losak: “Huh? You want to stay with Raab? “

Henry Losak: “OK, I see you both later. Bye.”

Henry leaves as Samuel decides to stay with Raab and stares at him like anything as Samuel couldn't hide his feelings for Raab any more and holds his chest like he's in pain which Raab wonders if he's sick, but the fact is he sees the love puppy eyes of Samuel's love towards Raab and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Samuel, I know you feel in love with me, but I can't do it. I can't let my opponents and especially, my tag partners know how I feel about you. It gets me angry when I think about the dream I had. It's driving me nuts dude big time. Alright, you can sleep here, but not next to me because I want to get sleep to bust Joshua's, Chris's and Old Skool's head in. Night.”

Samuel sleeps on the floor, not being anywhere near Raab as he requested as Raab closes the door, thinking he might be quite hash to Samuel, but he still hadn't earned Raab's friendly trust yet, although it's getting there, but not enough as he sits on the floor, laying on the floor with a large duvet covering him as he gently goes to sleep. As soon as he was fast asleep, Samuel decides to go where Raab was and enters in the room to close the door as he lays on the floor, kissing Raab's head and closes his eyes to sleep himself.

Title opportunity shoot.

“There comes a time when you have to face the same people as I did either three months ago before Christmas for the same thing or I faced someone from this match a few weeks ago. That's what the situation looks like for this reject. Don't you see guys, you don't really have much to prove since you're already respected by other members of the SCW roster and clearly failed time and time again to win title shots. I do consider all of you talented don't get me wrong as Chris, Joshua and I made something special on that battle royal night for the chance to face against either my team mate Alex Kaelin or Kris Halc for the Roulette title.

You know a few weeks ago, I had to face Kain as I was within a chance of getting myself an internet title shot, but I said I'm not an internet star, never wanted to be as people who talk shit via internet like twitter accounts are nothing more than a bunch of scared punks who'd rather talk shit behind a keyboard than in their face and wrestle against them.

All of you process violent skills in the ring as I've experience each one of you and beaten each one of you as well. Well when it comes to Old Skool in an hardcore match yes, but I lasted longer than both Chris and Joshua combined in the battle royal match. In fact, I was the last man eliminated. I mean Joshua especially has had a lot of title shots recently for the Internet title on the last Supercard show and then a couple of weeks ago had a Roulette title shot. I get the fact he's being consistent of his skills side of things and the SCW management see this guy talented.

But what the hell have you done to get another potential chance for the Roulette title shot? Exactly nothing because you haven't done anything, but lose. Sure, I've lost as well against Kain, but I defeated the man who'd I get to later on to get in this match, Old Skool. Sure, you didn't get pinned, but not getting pinned is just as bad as the one who got pinned by my now stable ally. If you couldn't defeat Alex then, I doubt you can defeat him now and I don't buy into how you had wins before the battle royal in non tag matches because the history I see is loss in every single match.

Like the time you cost Amy to go through the blast from the past tournament for an example. Yes, I did get asked to be in the tournament, but I said no because I hate teaming with women, although Deree Parker is a woman that I may have to team with in the future, but apart from her, I don't like any woman at all because I'd rather beat male wrestlers down to a point that they can't stand, causing blood, violence in you, feeling the anger inside of me out. You may have been tag champ in the past, but that's the past and nobody cares, considering winning tag titles is no competition, not when you didn't face The Rejects due to them not existing back then, but they are now so you'd better stick to that division with Frost since you're better suited there than you are in this match.

Yet you went to call a female champion in SCW Delia Darling a joker? What defines a joker like being nearly undefeated for god knows how long or does it define someone who loses matches time and time again and somehow gets handed title shots. I've never seen you having to take weeks off wrestling and people like you make me god damn sick to this monster that I'll beat the living piss out of you, showing what a mistake they are making to place you in matches more than with me hence why I joined The Rejects because SCW management kept putting me on the side lines and due to my anger, I'll have no choice, but beat you all I got until you can't stand anymore, being you're worst nightmare like I've had lately in my sleep, but I show you what this nightmare monster can do to you on ripping you to shreds.

Old Skool. Well can't say too much about him, considering he's not said a single thing about me which is a complete disrespect because it comes across to me he doesn't seem to consider anybody a threat in SCW, but that's of course why he got beaten. Sure, he gave me a few shots during the match, but I proved to him that I belong as a hardcore wrestler and belong in this division. He showed some hardcore moves for sure, but I ended up winning because I was just angry that day and everything I let out came in that match, being a blood thirsty monster thug I was, but I'll end things there because I pretty much covered everything I've said about you last time.

Then we come to the biggest mouth in the entire match, someone who's only just come back to SCW, Chris Shipman. Consider yourself someone who I think is the biggest threat in the whole match. Why? Because we both have two things in common now, brutal wrestlers and being in a stable with you being in The Seven Deadly Sins while I'm apart of The Rejects. Maybe Joshua's a bit of a threat as well, but when it comes down to the violence and brutality, that's where you come in. I think you got a few anger problems as well, especially when it came to insulting me. Funny thing is you've been shitted on as much as I have, but it's only until now you've suddenly stand up for yourself not being placed in matches as you made yourself look like a coward.

I've been doing that the entire time I haven't had matches, leading me to be completely ignored and as for you're open challenge, of course I'd accept it as I embrace the anger and brutality we both bring to the table, but if you only think of weapons and not fire, then you're not a psychopath since you don't enjoy causing people to bleed, you don't enjoy causing people to burn. Na, you just enjoy smacking people with weapon shots. Funny thing is you said at the time that Ajax has more of a chance of winning the battle royal than I did when taking the fact before the match happened that Alex pinned Ajax in the triple threat match. You must be the most stupidest person I've ever heard when you said that, but then again, you hear voices in you're head, getting you confused in that tiny brain of yours.

It's OK, I hear voices in my head too quite a lot recently, but I don't allow them to get inside of me and you can say you want to cause me to bleed, go ahead I say because I drink blood every single day if you hadn't noticed since I actually embrace pain and suffering on my body since I've gone through all of my life suffering from hurt and pain and it does little to no effect on me with you're pathetic childish words.

See, I don't care what you idiots say to me because this is gonna be a war nobody will ever forget, especially when a monster is in a team with Andrew Watts and Alex Kaelin, it's only gonna cause more fucking problems than ever before and with this being a roulette match, who knows what the wheel will spin and I'll take every advantage of the match, smashing you're pretty little skulls open.

I'm more than deserving of a title shot because I've only received a title shot once, but that's fine with me because I'd rather earn things than get them handed to me like Chris and Joshua have gotten Roulette and Internet title shots handed to them without earning shit for them and that pisses me off. I'll leave things there for now as I got other things to take care of and talk more about you slimy blood victims later on during the week."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:10:48 AM by Lord Raab »

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »
 The scene opens to an old looking bar. There are a couple of rough looking bar flies sitting at the bar drinking some draught beer. A quiet old man with thinning grey hair is wiping glasses behind the bar with a ratty looking white cloth. Off to the side we see Shipman dressed in a Slayer t-shirt, jeans, and combat boots. The amount of wrinkles indicates he may have slept in them. He is shooting a game of pool by himself. He scratches on the eight ball before he stands up to look at the camera. He looks leaner and   ever as vicious since the last time he was spotted in public.

Shipman:  So finally I make my return to the six sided ring of the SCW and for some reason there seems to be a lack of respect for the man who is truly criminally insane. So when we step into the ring at Blaze of Glory, even though I have one foe, whom has been a thorn in my side since I came here, in Lord Raab, I will not hesitate from making people talk as I go on as the number one contender for the roulette championship. Like I said before, there is only championship I could give a shit about here in the SCW and that is the roulette championship. Some may say that is a sign of weakness because they feel I could never and will never win a world championship. Granted my record does reflect poorly. Hell I am like Roddy Piper. I am a legend but have never won the big one. But that is another story for another time. Let’s get back on the right track here and focus on Blaze of Glory. Four men will step foot into that ring, and I will escalate the level of brutality to a whole new level in SCW. One that only I could ever accomplish. Many have tried but there is only one “Original Psycho”.

Shipman waves an empty beer stein towards the bar tender. The bar tender acknowledges and gets a clean stein and begins getting Shipman some fresh draught.

Shipman: Let’s begin the oratory beat down with Joshua Acquin. A man who apparently got a new attitude while I was away. But attitude or not he is still no more than the same old Joshua. Does roulette favor you? History shows no. But you never know, I have changed the course before, and there is always some percentile of a possibility that you will too, unfortunately yours is not as good of odds as mine. Joshua, I do dare you though to come into this match, all gun hoe, full of piss and vinegar because you will find quickly, all you are doing is wasting energy. You will discover that it will take more than the average bag of tricks to stop me. For much too long I have been a punch line to the jokes here and Joshua, you will be the first person I teach some respect to. You step into that ring, you look across, and if another fateful night with Raab doesn’t concern you, well then you will be once I came across and, how did Raab put it, smash your pretty skull open.  Whether it be by the way of tables, chairs, sledgehammers, my barbed wire, or whatever else opportunity throws my way, I will make my statement in this match and not only beat you within a half inch of your life so you can recover and come back for another failed title shot, but I will also go on to win the roulette championship and show you, Raab, Old Skool, and everyone else what it truly means to be ultra-violent and able to face any challenge that the roulette wheel provides with a sick and twisted smile on your face. Joshua, you will walk into our match but as god is my witness, you will not be walking out. This week will be the introduction into the hell that has made me one of the most feared and unwelcomed addition to any roster on this planet.

Shipman stops as the bar tender hands him the freshly poured draught. Shipman looks at it, a little displeased from the amount of head but seems fine once the cool amber liquid passes the pour line. He chugs back a few gulps before placing the stein back on the bar.

Shipman: Then there is Old Skool. A man who I am not familiar with but the same could be said about most of the SCW roster. This man comes around looking like Rey Mysterio on steroids, and thinks we can kick all the asses he sees. Well I hate to say it Old Skool, but I am going to rain on your personal parade, and you can try to run me over and have fun doing it, but when push comes to shove, you could come at me with an Abrams tank and I will stand there and smile right before I kick your little swimmer ass all the way back to detention. You call yourself the “Sin-Sastional One” but I have to ask what makes you so sinful? I mean if anything, I should call myself that, I posed as a priest, had gay relationships, made love to a girl made of plaster, hell I even dumped the ashes of my nephew all over the ground and watch my brother weep like a little girl. But I have to be the original Psycho because of my history with violence. Even Raab’s name suits him after all he is masked, he is German, and by SCW standards he is a monster. Now I am not going to stand here and feed you lines like being old school before old school was cool or any shit like that but what I do suggest is we start thinking of a new name for you. Perhaps something along the lines of “Pre-Skool” or “Private Skool” and then later down the road you form a faction and you could call it “Skool and The Gang”.

Shipman has a smirk as he finishes his draught. He wipes foam from his lips as he places the stein down. A transition in his looks and demeanor almost brings a chill to the room.

Shipman: Finally we have Lord Raab. So Raab, we meet again. Yes you may have one the first encounter in being an over the top rope battle royal. And this time we still do not get our one on one but there is no way in hell I am letting our history repeat itself when he step foot inside the six sides at Blaze of Glory. No this time I will walk out the winner between us and I will show you what kind of hell I can bring. You talk about how I only like to use weapons for a few shots; well obviously someone hasn’t been paying attention. So much for the best of Shipman home video I sent you for Valentine’s Day. If you did watch it you would have saw how I am no stranger to using fire and if that is how you want our match to go, throwing fireballs at each other until somebody becomes a human torch, well I am there. You can ramble about how you grew up suffering and blah the blah blah, but you are not the only one with a shitty life and lost all sense of pain. However I will make you remember in that ring. Remember all those dark demons hiding inside of you, the ones that carry the pain, and when you do remember they will be released and you will feel pain worse then you could ever imagine. Raab, our time for talk is over. Blaze of Glory, I will stand tall, and you will be in pain. Physically, from the beating you will receive, mentally, from the thought that after all the big ball speeches you gave, you still lost to me, emotionally, from the demons being released and reminding you of everything you had  to suffer through to get to this point. Threaten me all you want with all the violence you can think of, it has been done before. I have been lit on fire, thrown into heaps of barbed wire, maimed with a chainsaw, run down by vehicles, tables, ladders, chairs, dogs, stun guns, dildos, hell even a fetus, yet I stand here in front of you today begging for more, wanting more, and Raab, I do hope you are a man of your word and able to bring the level of violence you seem to brag about so much, because I will surely do in kind.  Raab, Joseph, Old Skool, Blaze of Glory will be the night you will all be shot down in, you guessed it, a blaze of glory. Sincerely Chris Shipman, your future roulette champion.

Shipman places the pool cue across the table and leaves the bar. The bar tender starts to chase him saying in broken English something about not paying but quickly backs down. The scene fades to black as the bar tender stands at the doorway watching Shipman walk down the street.

user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 06:20:22 AM »
 The first RP period is over.

All RPs posted now will go towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 03/06/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 03/07/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline cashus_clay

• View Profile
    • Old Skool
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 10:05:20 PM »
 Oslo, Norway (Oslo Hospital 2Hrs. after the show)

"As usual the man thinks he's superman or something...baby Skools in the room right now being treated as we speak. The doctors are still removing tacs from his ass while stitching him up at the sametime and he's acting like nothing happened! That Lord Rabble or whatever he's calling himself tried to end his career tonight just as he was getting his feet wet. "

Darren Gresham Half Brother to the sinsational one stood out in the hall speaking to his wife as he watched from the window into Old Skool's room as he lay on his stomach and seemingly laughed and joked with those attending him. His thoughts broke from what he was watching by his wife's repeated attempts to get his attention.

"Damn! Sorry baby! I swear you would think nothing happened to him a few hours ago unless they gave him some petty strong stuff, anyways I'm going to go talk to him looks like their finished with the stitches as well. Kiss the kids and I'll talk to you later."

Putting his cell away he went to the door after the doctors came out and they gave his the run down of his injuries and what they did as far as the scarring. They gave him a high dose of morphine which to their suprise didn't seem to take him other than making their job easier, and got free autographs whisch he never charged for anyways.

"My brother...Mr. Numbskull, Thanks doc we really appreciate this."

With that he went into the room and spoke to him at length about his plans for recovery...

3/6/15 Copenhagen, Denmark -24hr Fitness

Old Skool had been in town for about four days now working out and hitting the mat for practice with the armed service men of Holmen Naval Base, for which of the first two days he'd been playing tourist and checking out the sights and getting to know the people. His mind had been at ease once he was informed that his objective had been met and now he was going for the brass ring finally.

His brother Darren had even been more relaxed then usual even buying up soveniers for the family which reminded him that he should get something for his neices but he was sure whatever he could think of his Darren most likely covered.
They stopped at one of the restaurants

"Hey Darren I  Think its about time I let you in on a little secret that I had to keep under wraps for awhile now."

Taking a bite into his food as he looked on to see his brother give him the usual "oh god what have you done!" look. He smiled then told him all about the hardcore match and what the higher ups wanted to offer in turn for his co-operation.

"Are you insane that asshole was trying to kill you! Not to mention cripple you?"

"That asshole had a fly mouth and nothing more, I took a mercenary attitude towards the whole thing and I'm fine. He didn't do half the shit he thought he did. Think about the next few days? I'm going to be the number one contender for the Roulette championship and nothing is going to stop me. Lord Raab can eat a dick standing on his head and running backwards for all I care. Him and his rejected buddy whats-his-shit face! Chris shitman?! I heard the shit talking they were doing and it means nothing because they are nothing."

"Ok so lets say you did the hardcore match to get this match? You think word isn't going to get back to them?"

Daren shouts wiping his mouth with his napkin obviously now done eating as he watches his brother intently. He agreed to manage him because he proved how much he wanted to get back in the ring even going so far as to move back to chicago for awhile to get him back into shape. This proved fruitful even encouraging since that hardcore match didn't take too much steam out of him.

"Look I'm watching their old matches up to date and studying them what more do you want from me? I'm even taking extra hours into my workouts and the guys at the base don't seem to mind a veteran turned wrestler on base to practice, that a plus by the way. no one wanted to fight this guy either cause they were scared or because they thought they couldn't survive him or his humiliating attitude....I  managed both and now here I am ready to whoop Lord Babble's ass, Chrissy's ass, and Joshua Acqiuns ass! I'm telling you, I will WIN this hands down backs pinned to the mat my brother."

"You know I understand why you took the name but why did you distort it the way you did. I mean...well its not like you hold a PHD. or anything but seriously why?"

Old Skool takes a drink of his mineral water and wipes his mouth with a napkin as he awaits dessert. Meanwhile people are watching intently most likely recording this conversation which he doesn't mind in the least, as his brother is starting to catch on

"If I had a quarter for every person who called me a thug for not correctly spelling it the way they think it should be spelled I would be a freakin millionaire by now. The name humbles me mentally because of all those who wrestled before me man. Hogan, Flare, JYD, Hercules Hernandez baby! They paved the road and I use this name as a banner with a twist to represent.
Lord Raab who the fuck is he? What is a raab? He likes pain so I plan to give him everything I got and then some. He aint no wrestler hes a bum who worships torture and loves to see agony on the face of people hes done the deed to. Guess what? He didn't finish the job, but I'm going to finish him at Blaze of Glory! I've has a taste and now its time to spit him out once and for good."

"Now Chris Shitman?"

Old Skool holds up his hand to Darren knowing he was going to correct his grammar of Chris.

"Shitman is suppose to be this wrath of the seven deadly sins right? Someone I studied also because I thought he would also be competition in this match but you know what? he thinks because he was a prison bitch that coming out of the closet was a sin? Or that he hurt a family members feelings was some great achievement? Oh fucking brother!"

He looks around and clears his throat before speaking on knowing more and more eyes are on him and his feelings are getting heightened by the support as they listen on.

"Real men are dangerous to begin with and we are all born with the sins based off our fathers mothers cousins, nephews, aunties, big fat sisters, roommate! In the end you aint got no sin any other man on earth has contracted since being born stupid ass! I've crawled through dirt and blood and body parts what the hell can you do that the world expeince of true life hasn't shown me boy! Someone should have told you we're all rejects in our own way and when its show time I will show you personally!
You honestly think you an frighten a soldier who has seen it all been through it all? At least raab..oh sorry roobie...Lord Roobie came close even if he fell slightly short of his conquest, but a win is a win and you got that no way around it.
I can't speak on this Joshua cat as I can only say best of luck but I wouldn't get your hopes up too soon because I'm outside that box now and its time for Old Skool to show the world once more why I'm Sin-sational!"

With that he and his brother stand up and look around as some of the crowd applauds his monologue. He smiles and give a wave to the people and looks into the cell camera of one of the diners and mouths "Hola at ya boi" in their language with the peace sign flipped turned into a respectable salute.

(color codes wouldn't work for me)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 11:27:29 PM »
 \'user

MMA training. Copenhagen, Denmark. Thursday 5th March.

Inside a large boxing and MMA gym that have bright lights with white and black coloured walls are two men fighting against each other, making most of the facilities they got in the country around Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson. There's different nations of flags hanging above the ceiling with  windows opposite of where they are training inside the boxing ring, beating the hell out of each other with fists, feet and brutality of anger Raab and Samuel show to each other.

They are fighting like it was a death match, but you can feel the tension of Raab and Samuel's hatred for each other, even going as far as using knees to each other's faces, being covered with blood. Henry's watching from the sidelines, mainly seeing Raab getting ready for his big match on Sunday against Chris Shipman, Joshua Acquin and Old Skool. Vital fluid pours down from both Raab's and Samuel's faces, being like animals on a rampage. Henry and Raab see Samuel still struggling to cope with leg pain, trying to shake it off as Raab shakes his head and speaks in his face.

Lord Raab: “Damn it Samuel, how many times have I told you to embrace pain?”

Raab lays out very vicious blows to Samuel, busting him open with his knuckles, striking towards Samuel's forehead and Raab hears other fighters screaming with each hit they do and he decides to work on Samuel's left leg and screams when he damages Samuel's left leg.

Lord Raab: “When you're hurt, you continue fighting like this.”

Raab put his knee right to Samuel's left leg, crushing it almost limb by limb, hearing Samuel scream  in pain, but he hears his mentor and aggressively uses an MMA take down throw, laying the punches towards Raab's head, screaming at Raab with his anger which Raab smiles to.

Lord Raab: “Now you're learning.”

Raab grabs Samuel's right arm and wraps his leg around it to put Samuel in an arm bar, not being able to get free anywhere as Raab smiles, enjoying giving his sparring partner a fight as Samuel had no choice, but to tap out as they get out of the ring together and sit on the chairs on the side of the gym, twisting their bottle caps, placing their mouths to the top of the water bottle and tip the bottle up to drink as Henry speaks to the lads.

Henry Losak: “I know it's an unusual situation on having to train in this fantastic MMA gym, but we know Raab you're two opponents have been very quiet since the match was announced and only one has countered back at you.”

Lord Raab: “It's typical Joshua and Old Skool to keep quiet, especially Old Skool, considering I was the last opponent to beat him and Chris being a loud mouth. Not only I want the chance for the Roulette title, but to earn the respect from Rejects who've picked me for my dangerous and destructive nature of my wrestling style, bleeding people skulls open, burn and electrocute each one of my opponents while they are still breathing HAHAHAHAHA.”

Henry Losak: “Of course you do as you're becoming a dangerous, blood thirsty monster, especially when you're apart of the Rejects. Seven deadly sins team Chris Shipman is from are a complete joke, but I'm sure you'll get the damage done to him won't you?”

Samuel lets out a loud grant as he drinks water again as he lifts the bottle down and looks at Henry's and Raab's eyes, feeling proud of the work he's done with Lord Raab today, even if it's not in their home gym, but it satisfied him and Raab puts the bottle of his blood down as he speaks with blood dripping down from his chin to his chest.

Lord Raab: “Yes I will as I want to end those three for good because this is my time to grow more of a destructive monster, passionate about weapons, gore, fire and electricity to hurt people. It's all I want to do with my life and I'll be showing it to each one of those men on Sunday night, regardless if they like it or not, they'll be seeing me as the number one contender for the SCW Roulette title.”

Henry Losak: “You said it Raab. You still need to learn to embrace the pain Samuel. How many times has Raab told you to do that? He knows what he's talking about because trust me, he wasn't a good wrestler in the early days and kept losing because he wasn't listening to me, now look at him, he's destroying and beating people on a daily bases. Use the pain in you're body to you're opponents, letting you're anger come out and give them pain. Do you get that?”

It's quite intense for those three men, getting mad at each other as Henry sees Raab and Samuel being very tired from training on beating the living hell out of each other.

Henry Losak “Glad to hear it Samuel. Now it's time for us to head back to the hotel or an flat for sell for Raab to sleep in.

Lord Raab shakes his head, wanting to do more training as he sips more of his blood from the bottle brightening his eyes at Henry due to what he said to Raab and Samuel.

Lord Raab: “Are you kidding me? I'm not getting out of here, I'm doing more training.”

Henry Losak: “Training when you're tired is not good. You'll pass out if you don't sleep. I know you bust you're ass in the gym twenty four seven when it comes to title contention/title matches, but you need to rest and need to do this match more than ever to respect yourself, the fans and the Rejects, especially Andrew Watts.”

Lord Raab: “HAHAHAHA, blood, violence and pain is what I love to do and the spin of the wheel lands where ever the fuck it wants and I will win the match this time to face against either Alex Kaelin or Kris Halic. Fine, I'll fucking leave and do work out in the flat instead. I'll see you guys later.”

Samuel and Henry walked back to the hotel, while Raab grabs his bag along with putting a bottle of his blood in the bag and leaves the gym to walk home, smoking a cigarette to the mini flat that's Raab's on a temporary bases as he drops the cigarette on the pavement, crushing it with his foot before going up the stairs to the top floor, getting the keys from his pocket and puts the key in the keyhole as he twists the key clockwise to let himself in before twisting the doorknob to close the door.

He walks straight into his bedroom, taking off his clothes apart from his boxers as he crawls on the floor, doing a few press and sit ups twenty times on each one before wrapping the duvet around him and closes his eyes to sleep on the floor.

Title opportunity shoot part two.

“So it seems like two of my opponents have kept their mouths shut? I feel with Joshua Acquin and Old Skool not only they are afraid of two men in this match who are in a stable, but fear the fact they'll get brutally beaten and battered from the pair of us. Oh for sure, I admire the skills both of you process in the ring, but both of you make me sick, not taking this match seriously at all.

For fuck sake, that's why you lost recently against Alex Kaelin and Sephiroth Du Lac for the Roulette title Josh because you lacked focus and you didn't even talk much about them so why in gods name you keep getting title shots when you haven't done anything in SCW recently is beyond me. Jesus Josh, you've been a champion in the past compared to the rest of us who haven't had a taste of glory, but I'm gonna make sure you'll be prevented from being handed any more title shots ever again because you've failed plenty of times to win one.

Seems like nothing has changed with you either has it Old Skool? Keeping you're mouth shut like the last time. Oops last time you kept you're mouth shut, it caused you to lose against me. I mean when are we gonna hear recent stuff other than rap language and Holla at ya boy crap? Because we haven't heard you talk since April two thousand and twelve which is almost three years ago now. As I've said before though, I admire you coming back and having unfinished business with wrestlers, but you're Old Skool wrestling tricks won't work on me because they will in fact fail like the last time we faced.

Remember the hardcore match a couple of weeks ago how I completely dominated you? That my friends is the rebirth of the Masked German Monster, but now, he's more angry, dangerous and thirsty for blood than ever before and you can bet you're ass it will happen again because you're not the hardcore wrestler SCW say you are, me and Shipman fit on that side of things so continue to keep you're mouth closed because I'll be doing the most damage in this match.

Now I move to the only person who's had the guts to speak about me, Christopher Shipman. You have a big mouth don't you pal? I guess somebody hasn't been watching any of my matches lately. What makes you think I speak about violence and blood without backing my mouth up? Look at my matches against Kain and Old Skool? I've been true to my fucking word, something you haven't been doing, considering you've only just come back. Although I give you credit on being the only person who's had the balls to call me out for a match which I accept any place, any time, anywhere, the Seven deadly sins are dying very slowly while The Rejects are growing everyday.

I mean there's three of us on the Supershow. Where's the other three members of the deadly sins? Oh that's right, they are gone forever from SCW and no plans of them ever returning to the company. Rage is a fucking pussy I have to say leaving the business cause of family problems. I don't even know if I have a family cause I don't give a toss about them.

You think the pain you'll give to me is gonna stop me from wrestling? Oh no Christopher, it's only gonna embrace me even more to wrestle because I'd wrestle with a broken neck since that's how much this business means to me, Andrew Watts, Alex Kaelin and Desiree Parker and three of four in The Rejects will have either a title around their shoulder or guaranteed title shots as Alex is defending his title against Kris Halc and Andrew's in the finals with Misty in the Blast For The Past Tournament. They'll easily fuck Amanda, Despayre and Kris up badly. I've actually proven to everyone in SCW that I am a violent wrestler, something you haven't done lately have you? Na, you keep coming and going as you please, being too god damn lazy to wrestle regularly.

Bring all the violence and blood as you like because the sick and demented monster will burn and even electrocute you to pieces, showing you the complete world of violence you won't even be able to get out of. This is gonna be a war between me and you Chris and there's nobody else apart from Joshua and Old Skool can stop us from literally tearing each other apart, making one another, oh wait scratch that, make you be busted wide fucking open with scars and burns all over you're body, sending you straight to fucking hospital, proving that not only The Rejects are the strongest and the most dangerous stable, but me being the sickest and dangerous wrestler in SCW. I'm not a psychopath, I'm a sadistic wrestler.

Geschichte kann sich wiederholen, und Sie wissen ja, ich habe nicht die Battle Royal gewinnen, aber ich war der letzte Mann beseitigt und ich vollständig verbrannt Bruce Evans am Leben in den Pudding, umarmen diese verdammte Wut Ich werde explodieren in den Ring mit meiner Sucht Waffen, Feuer, Strom und Blut werde ich von jedem meiner Opfer kosten. Ich habe sogar meine eigene Pisse trinken manchmal sowie Blut zu trinken, denn ich liebe den Geschmack von beiden Dinge. Bin ich krank oder was?

Denn das ist, was ich zu Alex, Andrew und Desiree beweisen, dass sie eine richtige Entscheidung, diesen Masked deutsche Monster in The Rejects zu setzen, weil ich in SCW Abgelehnt wurden schon seit dem Tag habe ich hier kam mit Wochen nach Ende nicht in Spiele platziert. Ich gebe zu, ich bin nicht gern, sich in Tag-Teams und Sein auseinander von Ställen, aber der Punkt ist Alex hat mich eingeladen, beizutreten, weil er sah, wie wütend ich mother jedes Mal, wenn ich nicht Ringen war, es zu wissen, war mein Leben und das einzige, was mich interessiert, also warum ich gesellte sich zu ihnen, damit ich öfter zu ringen, als das Sitzen auf meinen Arsch, nichts zu tun.

Sag mir, abgesehen von Kampf ich in meiner Freizeit zu tun, es gibt nichts, was ich tun. Ich organisiere auch Straßenkämpfe, weil ich jeden Tag stieß mein explosives Temperament, umarmt sie in mein Leben, weil der wahnhaften Kämpfer da draußen denken, ich bin ein Scherz, wenn ich sie verl Vollständigkeit Witze, wenn man bedenkt, ich bin geht es gut für mich. Auf jeden Fall ist dieses Spiel wichtig, meine Karriere, weil es für einen Titelkampf und ein Titel, den Equinox gehalten, jemand habe ich an anderer Stelle zweimal geschlagen.

Ich habe auch, wie in der Tat in SCW als ich klopfte seinem Arsch heraus geschlagen Kris in meinem ersten Spiel. Alex technisch hat mich nicht stecken, aber ich weiß, unsere Partnerschaft natürlich geht aus dem Fenster, wenn wir stehen gegeneinander, weil wir würden fast bekämpfen einander mit blutrünstigen gut Schlüssel Wut wir in uns haben, womit sich die Bekämpfung der gegenseitig. Es ist mir egal, was das Rad dreht auf, etwas mit Gewalt und Waffen zu tun macht mich glücklich, denn wenn ich brechen Knochen vom Körper der Menschen, es macht mich glücklich, vor allem, wenn ich höre die Schreie der Ringer durch mich verletzt HAHAHAHAHA.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> History can repeat itself you know and yes I didn't win the battle royal, but I was the last man eliminated and I completely burned Bruce Evans alive in the pudding, embracing this fucking anger I'm gonna explode in the ring with my addiction of weapons, fire, electricity and blood I'll taste from each one of my victims. I even drink my own piss sometimes as well as drinking blood because I love the taste of both of those things. Am I sick or what?

Because that's what I got to prove to Alex, Andrew and Desiree that they've made a right decision to put this Masked German Monster in The Rejects because I have been Rejected in SCW since the day I've came here with weeks upon end not being placed in matches. I admit, I'm not fond of being in tag teams and being apart of stables, but the point is Alex invited me to join because he saw how motherfucking angry I was every time I wasn't wrestling, knowing it was my life and the only thing I care about hence why I joined them so I can wrestle more often, than sitting on my ass, doing nothing.

Tell me apart from fighting I do in my spare time, there's nothing else I do. I even organize street fights because I need to let out my explosive temper every day, embracing it into my life because of the delusional wrestlers out there thinking I'm a joke when I'm laughing at them being complete jokes, considering I'm doing well for myself. Anyway, this match is important to my career because it's for a title shot and a title that Equinox held, someone I've beaten twice elsewhere.

I've also beaten Kris in my first match as a matter of fact in SCW when I knocked his ass out. Alex technically didn't pin me, but I know our partnership of course goes out of the window when we face against each other because we'd almost fight each other with blood thirsty gut wrench anger we have inside of us, bringing the fight against each other. I don't care what the wheel spins on, anything to do with violence and weapons makes me happy because when I break bones from people's bodies, it makes me happy, especially when I hear the screams of wrestlers being hurt by me HAHAHAHAHA.

There's nobody in this match who deserves this title shot more than me. I'm gonna either make one of you get beaten and battered so badly that one of you will have no choice but to tap out or pin you for the three count cause it's actions that speak louder than words and I'll do the actions on almost murdering three of you fucks in my way. This Reject will have his hand raised as the number one contender for the Roulette title. Joshua Acquin, Old Skool and Chris Shipman, tomorrow night right here in Copenhagen, Denmark on SCW's Blaze for Glory Supershow, prepare to be Rejected by The Masked German Monster.”

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 07:10:09 PM »
 The scene opens up in a dingy room. There is condensation glimmering on the walls. Around the room various objects are lined up in the corners from barbed wire walls, like smaller versions of the ones seen in House of Fun matches, chairs, tables, to even a pile of kendo sticks. Sitting on the floor in the middle of the room is Chris Shipman. He is just in jeans with no shirt, and bare feet. His torso shows enough scars, it would be hard to decipher what starts and ends where. Shipman has his eyes closed as if he is in deep thought. Slowly he opens them and stares at the camera, expressionless, cold. He slowly stands up and begins to walk around the room. The camera panning as it follows him.

Shipman: And so the hardcore mayhem has begun. The SCW is gearing up for what might very well turn into the most vile and sadistic portrayal of violence ever to be seen inside their precious six-sided ring. In one corner you have the quiet Joshua Acquin, in the other you got some super soldier wannabe in Old Skool, then the masked monster Raab, and finally the original psycho, me. But who will come out on top when the smoke literally clears because I will be surprised if myself and Raab do not light each other on fire trying to send each other to hell. Old Skool thinks it will be him. Raab makes a pretty good case for himself and has a record to back it up, but you see that is where I come in because I am the proverbial wild card. No one here in the SCW has seen me in what I would consider a match of opportunity like this. In this match I will make a statement, I will make an impact, and I will prove all the doubters wrong when the referee raises my hand in the air, and I smile as blood pours from my face and drips on the mat while the rest of you are taking out on stretchers. We all have claims to be the toughest, to be the most brutal, to have the shittiest upbringings, to have the crappiest life experiences but when push comes to shove at Blaze of Glory, it will be me that proves to be the best of the worst. Over in one side will be Joshua, probably entangled in barbed wire, in another will be Raab, possibly still smoking after being lit on fire, and in the middle of the ring will be Old Skool after being on the receiving end of a “London Calling” through what ever concoction of weapons my sick little mind can come up with during our match. Maybe a table with those barbed wire walls over there lying across it? Or something as simple as a table? You know I just might steal a page from Raab’s playbook and use thumbtacks. That is the thing with me, you just never know.  

Shipman walks to the barbed wire walls and looks at them. As he places a hand on one, he takes his other hand and rubs a line of scars on his back.

Shipman: Seems like a lifetime ago.

Shipman looks over at the kendo sticks and walks towards them.

Shipman: Joshua…. Not even going to waste my time. How about I deal with you Old Skool? They say I am a loud mouth but my god; you seem like a man that will never shut up, no wait. You sound like a typical United States Armed Forces member. Duh, I went to Iraq so suck my cock. Do you really think you stand a chance in this match? No, you are just stuck in the middle of no-man’s land in a war you are not involved in, like a UN Peacekeeper, only me and Raab don’t give a damn about those blue hats. And you want to talk about torture? Yes I do enjoy torture. It’s slow, painful, and send the message across clearly of your intent. I figure after something like Abu Ghraib, you would know all about torture. Seemed like you Yanks really enjoy it, almost specialize in it, so I don’t know why you make it out to be such a bad thing Mr. Skool.  Oh by the way I had to chuckle a little watching your little dinner date with your brother. You really lived up to the name of Old Skool by doing on of the oldest things in the book, calling me Shitman. I mean really, you couldn’t have come up with something a little more original. And I thought the 50 Shades movie was a bad joke. All jokes aside, look at how you ended up after your last match. In a hospital getting your ass sewn back together and that wasn’t even a good beating. At Blaze of Glory, you will experience true pain, true terror, you will look me in the eyes and see an animalistic man with no morals, no rules. And then you turn around and see Raab, and you will look into his eyes and feel the cold. You will see an empty soul who like me, has no morals, and no rules. Do you really think you can survive? You would have been truly blessed if you are even able to walk out of Blaze of Glory. Let alone wrestle again. Will I end your career? Highly unlikely only due to the fact that I must keep you around for you never know when a punching bag will be needed, but rest assured, you will not be the same, you will not feel the same, and depending how much abuse I do to your face, you will not look the same. I am a man of my word, so Old Skool, laugh about me, joke about me, piss on my name. When the final bell rings, it won’t be you laughing, joking, or pissing.  

Shipman walks back to the center of the room. He sits back down and pulls out a lighter. He touches it to the floor and a ring of flames erupts around him. Shipman is only visible for mere moments behind flickers of the flame. But he continues to sit behind the fire.

Shipman: Raab, I figure I would address you in a way I am sure you see fit. See like you I do enjoy a good old fire in the ring. Unlike others, I am not afraid of it. I, like you, enjoy using fire, almost befriend it. I find the heat soothing, comforting. I find the flames empowering. But enough about me and my borderline erotic relation with fire. Raab, it is such a shame we find ourselves on the opposite sides of the same coin. For you see, you may are so much alike. That is what makes our rivalry one for the ages. Through my many years of traveling the globe whether it be in these American promotions, back home in Europe, and even several stints in India and Taipei amongst others, I never once met a man who’s savagery could rank up there with mine, until now. Don’t take that to mean I will go easy on you in that ring. We are both fighting for something we both want, the roulette championship and I will be damned if I am going to let you take that out of my grasps again. I respect you for being the monster you are, but I despise you for being the threat to me that you are. Yes our feud will come down to one of us beating the other to death with their arm or leg after ripping it off the other’s body, but until that day, I stand here and issue you a challenge, not to a match though. I challenge you to out-hardcore me, to be viler and to administer more violence then me. If it can be done, then I have faith in you. But even with faith or hope you bring me the challenge I will still defeat you and then go on to be the most dominate roulette champion ever.

Shipman laughs as the flames grow higher and he is no longer visible. The scene fades to black focusing on the wall of fire.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them