Author Topic: NXT vs POWER PLAY  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« on: December 28, 2014, 04:30:14 PM »
 Post all RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 01/03/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 01/04/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 07:01:37 PM »
 New Years Eve.

The camera moves to the hotel suite of J2H. J fumbles around on the bed where three suits of three different colors, one silver, one black and one grey, lay neatly out on the crisp white covers. The camera moves out a little to see J2H's upper body, half naked, his well defined muscles reflecting the lit light above his head. J2H looks up at the camera.

J2H: Yeah, hotel room so I bet you thought this was an old school Steve Ramone promo, right?

An arrogant smirk crosses the young man's face

J2H: Look, let's get down to it. Tonight is the last night of 2014, and I, along with the greatest stable known to man, Power Play, plan on partying like fucking crazy, because we can and I haven't got any time to cut a promo on the worst stable known to man, so you're gonna listen to what I have to say, while I get dressed. Clear? Good.

J2H reaches down, indecisively running his finger over the black suit and continues to speak.

J2H: You know, we picked Steve Ramone to target because of this NXT bullshit needed to stop, and he seemed to be the one behind trying to bring it back, but the thing is Steve, when the man who created NXT couldn't be bothered with the group anymore, all you've started doing is beating a dead horse. Hell, the horse bolted Steve, it packed up it's hooves and left that stable because even the horse realized that this whole NXT thing was done, and when he did that, everyone sighed a huge sigh of relief because it was gone, it was done it was over and then you came to try and bring back what died a long time ago.

J2H looks up and shakes his head.

J2H: Using a dead stable to try and make yourself look like your something special.... shame on you Steve, it's as embarrassing are you are.

J2H picks up and grey suit, looking it up and down, his lip curled downwards.

J2H: and the fact you managed to bring in two other losers to help you out, doesn't say a whole lot for you Steve. If the best you could muster up from NXT's past is Jon Dough and Connor Murphy, I actually feel sorry for you because you three are the least successful members of NXT that ever walked in that stable. What's wrong, Jordan Williams too busy in his little retirement home to come and give you a hand? Casey Williams happy with his managers job? Face it Steve, you got in the only people who had less to do than you to try and resurrect something that isn't there anymore.

J2H throws the grey suit back down on the bed.

J2H: Jon Dough, really? I know you get a little confused at well everything Jon, including who you are and why you're where you are, but even a blind man could have told you to stay away from NXT, because even he saw how piss poor that group was. I know you're not the smartest man around Jon, that's obvious to anyone but following a loser like Steve Ramone is pitiful, really and truly pitiful. Out of everyone around that you could look up to, looking up to Ramone is not a good thing at all.

J2H picks up the silver suit and quickly slides the pants off the hanger, he drops them low and lifts a leg in.

J2H: He's put you in a bad position Jon because we're not coming to play jump rope, we're coming to end NXT, we're coming to make sure that future generations of wrestling fan will never have to see this NXT junk again, and Steve Ramone pulling you in to it means that you're in harms way and we'll make sure to end you. You're gonna get hurt Jon and it's Steve's fault. You're career will be over and finished and you'll have no one to blame but Ramone. This is the blind leading the blind, cause he thinks you stand a chance and I know for a fact that you don't. All that's gonna happen is you will be finished after this one. Your tour will end very early.

J2H pulls the pants up and quickly buttons them up, pulling a belt through the loop and securing them. He picks up a white, unbuttoned, shirt from the bed and slides his arms though it, buttoning the buttons as he continues to talk.

J2H: And bring in that stupid as shit Irish guy too. Mr "I'm a character from every movie you've ever seen featuring an Irish guy. I like to smoke, drink and fight because I'm Irish". This guy is probably the most delusional fake stereotypical prick known to man. You're meant to be Irish Connor but I don't buy it, because if ya living up to stereotypes, then you need to learn to dig roads, eat more potatoes then the rest of the world and start embracing the fact that people think the Irish are dumb. Admit it, you're not really Irish, right? The accent is to get the ladies, correct? Look at ya, sober more than normal and trying to talk with intelligence, when people know the Irish are drunk constantly and thick as fresh dog shit.

J2H finishes buttoning up his shirt and turns to sit on the bed, reaching to the floor for shiny black shoes and sliding them on.

J2H: You think it was very smart to attack Giani? All you've done is pissed the big man off and now he's gonna rip your throat out at the very next chance he gets. He's going to stop you from existing and that's something you've brought on yourself. I'm gonna enjoy that, I'm gonna enjoy watching Giani putting his hands around your neck and choking the life out of you. I'm gonna enough seeing you fade to nothing. I'm gonna enjoy every second of it, because you will get what you deserve, you will have reaped what you sowed.

J2H stands up, picking the silver jacket from the bed and putting it on, arms quickly moving through the sleeves and putting it over his shoulder.

J2H: You guys might all wanna sort out a get together tonight, don't go out party, arrange to meet and have a little chat because as it stands right now, you three morons have no chance of taking out the best damn group in SCW. You guys couldn't beat anyone right now let alone us. You're fighting a losing battle so you might as well accept it now, that you will all kneel to power, and we will continue to rise.

J2H straightens up his jacket and moves closer to the camera.

J2H: Enjoy the last day of 2014 NXT, because 2015 is gonna start off really shitty for you.

J2H walks past the camera as the scene fades

Switching to the inside of a long black limousine, the camera shows off J2H sitting to the left of the luxury car, while Mr J.N Ringo sits at the head of the car and Giani Di Luca sitting opposite. Mr Ringo is seen in a dark navy suit and pale blue shirt, while Giani is in a black suit, with a silver shirt. In all three men's hands, sits a glass of champagne.

Ringo: Tonight is gonna be the best new year ever. Women, booze, everyone trying to get close to us.

J2H: Don't worry G, being as ya banging a Mean Girl now, we'll take your share of the women.

Giani looks across at J2H with a nod.

Giani: Yeah, you take one for the team dawg.

J2H: Shoulda waited until after the new year to hop beds with her man cause tonight, we will be dripping with bitches.

J2H nods confidently as he and Ringo hit their glasses together.

Giani: Once we get through this night, then we focus on these other types of bitches called NXT.

J2H and Ringo nod their heads in agreement with Giani.

J2H: Yeah, we need to finish off those little nobodies and make SCW take notice of us. NXT has been killing SCW for way too long so it's about time we put them out of their misery once and for all.

Giani nods at J2H.

Giani: I had to carry that loser group for a long time. They were never any good after I opened my eyes and saw what a bunch of losers was there.

Ringo: Enough about them anyway, tonight we say goodbye to 2014 in style and welcome in the year of power.

J2H: Where are we going anyway?

Ringo: Just a little club I know. Trust me, the place is right next to concert place and that place will be crawling with women after the gig. They'll come in on a high and we take them higher.

J2H: I like the sound of that.

J2H raises his glass as does Giani and Ringo.

J2H: To the year of power!

The three men ching their glasses together. The camera focuses on the three glasses before fading to black

We won't get in to details, but last night was wild and it's now January 1st 2015.... happy new year. The Hotel suite bedroom is seen as the figure of J2H is slumped under a thick, white duvet cover, peaking up like a set of snow covered mountains at random parts. Just the back of J2H's head is uncovered, his face buried in the plump white pillow. A grown escapes his lips as he starts to stir. A tap of knuckles on the wooden door is heard and the sound of hinges swinging open is heard and Mr but J.N Ringo enters the room.

Ringo: Yo J! Time to get your skinny ass out of bed man, it's 2015 and we gotta be on the other side of the world.

J2H: Yeah, yeah.

The croaky muttering tone from J sneaks past the covers and in to the cold morning air.

Ringo: I told you not to have all those shots, or we'd end up like this.

J pulls his right arm out from under the covers, waving towards Ringo as he stands in the doorway.

J2H: Alright Jimmy, I'm up, I'm up.

J rolls over, taking the cover with him and slowly opening his eyes to look at Ringo.

J2H: Man, it's bright in here.

Ringo furrows his brow, looking curiously past J. He waves a finger out in front of him.

Ringo: Hey man.

J2H: What?

Ringo points beyond J2H, causing him to turn his head around. He looks down on the bed to see a leg hanging out of the side, and towards the floor. J2H looks back towards Ringo, who casually shrugs his shoulders.

Ringo: Get rid of her, we got shit to do and places to be.

J2H rubs his eyes, looking towards the leg as it hangs out of the bed. He turns his head back to Ringo with pleading puppy dog eyes.

J2H: Do I have to? I mean it does look like a nice leg.

Ringo nods in agreement but quickly shakes his head at J.

Ringo: Come on, Giani's waiting in the other room.

J2H: Fine!

J2H turns to the feminine leg and taps the covers.

J2H: Whoever this leg belongs to, time to get it out of my bed cause I gotta be leaving Vegas.

The covers start to slowly move, peaking and falling as the body underneath starts to move around as the person awake.

J2H: Come on, I haven't got all day.

J2H pulls the cover back to reveal a face. J's eyes widen as he looks towards Ringo, who quickly smiles.

Ringo: I forgot all about that!

The horrified look on J's face, stares directly at a widely smiling Ringo. Ringo turns towards the door.

Ringo: G! Come in here, you gotta see the look on his face!

The sound of footsteps on hard wood floor is heard and Giani Di Luca pokes his head around the door. A wide mile also crosses Giani's face as he look at J's shocked expression.

Giani: Priceless!

J2H looks towards the woman in his bed.

J2H: Melody....

The camera moves around J2H to show the face of Melody Grace laying in his bed. Melody has a smile on her face, her blonde hair, resting down the left side of her face.

Melody: Hiiiiiiiiii

J turns his head, giving Ringo and Giani a hard stare as the two cover their mouths, hiding smiles and keeping laughs inside. Giani moves next to Ringo, almost whispering in his ear.

Giani: He doesn't know yet, does he?

Ringo: He hasn't noticed.

The two men turn away, both hiding laughs from J, but J's head snaps around to look at them.

J2H: Notice what?

Giani and Ringo look at each other before raising their left hands, holding the back of them towards J. J blinks rapidly, looking at the two with a little confusion. He slowly raises his left hand to see a gold ring around a certain finger. J scrambles up the bed in horror, looking at his finger.

J2H: What... the.... FUCK!

Giani and Ringo burst out laughing as J runs his fingers through his hair. He looks at his hand in disbelief.

Giani: It gets better dawg.

Ringo: Yeah, tons better. Hey Melody....

Ringo holds his left hand up towards Melody. She looks at him before looking down at her left hand. Her eyes light up.

Melody: Oh my God! I got one too!

The color drains from J's face as he swallows hard.

J2H: Oh God!

Giani and Ringo burst out in to fits of laughing as J points at them with sharp anger.

J2H: I want a fucking word with you two right now!

J slides out of bed, grabbing a near by white robe and putting it over his shoulders before sliding his arms through the arm holes and tying it in front of them. J looks across at Melody, looking at the ring on her finger and smiling. He turns back towards Ringo and Giani and marches towards them, passing them and in to the hallway. Giani and Ringo both follow J2H out of the room and in to the hallway before moving in to a kitchen area. He leans on a breakfast bar and waits for the laughing pair of Giani and Ringo to join him. As they do, the duo stand on the opposite side looking at the not impressed J2H. J puts his elbows on the breakfast bar, looking across the duo.

J2H: Why.... just why?

Giani and Ringo look at each other and shrugs.

Ringo: Because it's something you really wanted to do man.

J puts his hands out flat in front of him, looking in disbelief.

J2H: That's bullshit! When have I ever wanted to get married? Especially to Melody fucking Grace! She's like the most annoying person in the world, I'm married to the most annoying person in the world!

Giani: No, she's married to the most annoying person in the world.

J looks at Giani, waving his finger in the Italian Stallions direction.

J2H: You're about as funny as an STD today. Why didn't either of you stop me?

Giani sighs and pulls out his phone, quickly tapping in a pin number and browsing through it, towards videos. He hit's play on a video and holds it up to J's face. The cracking sound of static plays through the speakers, but the clear sound on J's voice can he heard. A very drunk looking J, stars in the phone video, slightly swaying from side to side. On the video, he is heard speaking.

J2H: I'm shoooo gonna ma-ma-marry, this woman.

The camera moves out to show Melody Grace standing a few feet away from him.

J2H: Cause that ass is total banging man!

J wobbles around on the camera, but current J cringes at the sight of his drunken self. Video J continues to speak.

J2H: And we're probably gonna get married by a Chinese Elvis or something. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! VEGAS ROCKS! 2015 IS GONNA ROCK! WOOOOOOOOOO!

Current J2H looks at Giani across the breakfast bar, waving his hand at him.

J2H: That's enough man, I'm gonna be sick.

Giani turns the phone around and hitting the stop button. J sympathetically looks at the two in front of him.

J2H: Surely you could see I was drunk off my ass in that video, and that I wasn't in a sane mind.

Giani: Being drunk doesn't count as being insane. You could still talk, stand, say I do without passing out.

Ringo: Yeah, and we did talk to you about it, but there was no stopping you man, you was a determined little bastard, wouldn't listen to us, so we just acted like best men, got you a stripper, then watched you get married to Melody, by a Chinese Elvis.

J2H: I am not married, I don't remember it so it didn't happen!

J pulls the wedding ring off, looking down at his finger, but stops as he looks down.

Giani: Then you thought it was cool to have that tattoo done.

J looks at his wedding finger, seeing the initials M.G.H.H tattooed at the base. He let's out a groan and slides the ring back on to his finger and sighs

J2H: I don't want people seeing that.

J looks across the breakfast bar at the two, a defeated look crossing his face.

J2H: And at no point, you thought "Hey, let's tie him down before he ruins his fucking life?" I'm twenty years old and apparently got married in Vegas last night.

Ringo: This morning... it was about two am.

J2H: Not helping Jimmy.

Giani: He's just letting you know so you can get your anniversary right.

A perplexed look crosses J's face, his jaw tightening and his first clenching as he looks at a smiling Giani.

J2H: Yeah, well my wife is gonna kick your girlfriends ass at Inception!

A huge grin crosses Ringo's face as he waves a finger at an annoyed Giani.

Ringo: I so didn't think of that.

J2H: What am I saying!? She's not my wife, she's Melody! We're not married, I don't remember it so this is all some bad joke you two are playing.

Both men shake their heads at J.

Giani: No joke bro, you're married dawg.

Ringo: And you wife and his girlfriend don't get on.

J2H: She is not my wife!

J stands up, turning away from Giani and Ringo. He shakes his head before turning back towards them.

J2H: I need to fix this and fix this shit now.

J storms off as the camera fades out.
>

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 11:26:05 AM »
 {{Berzerk}}

{21st Century Schizoid Man!}

The cameras find themselves panning the backstage area after Climax Control 103 in Arizona after the Christmas spectacular has gone off the air.  Holly Wood, Pussy Willow, Scott Oliver, and Ms. Rocky Mountains are all standing around, looking for the latest scoop to fall right into their hands while talking amongst themselves casually.  There is suddenly a loud crash off in the distance as the cameras turn to find an irate Giani Di Luca storming through, knocking into anything that looks expensive and fragile.  He is followed closely by his lovely girlfriend, Veronica Taylor, who is trying to calm him down, but also enjoying him on his rampage.

Veronica:  Baby, calm down.  Don't let them get to you.

Giani walks in front of the catering table, and despite his best efforts to contain his anger, he fails and flips the table over, spilling its contents across the floor.  He kicks a hoagie across the floor as if it were Connor Murphy as he turns around to look at Veronica.

Giani:  Man, fuck this place!  Fuck Christian Underwood!  Fuck Mark Ward!  Fuck Erik FUCKIN' Staggs!

Giani furls his brow as his nostrils flare out in anger.  He turns around to see the four backstage personalities standing in awe.  Scott Oliver leans down slowly and picks up the hoagie from the floor, holding it up to his mouth before resuming his own awestruck posture, lightly chewing on the sandwich.  Giani walks up to them and digs his index finger into each of their chests as he walks down the row of interviewers.

Giani:  Fuck Pussy Willow!  Fuck Holly Wood!  Fuck Scott Oliver!  Fuck Mrs. Rocky Mountains!

Giani raises his finger from Rocky's chest to knock the glasses off of her face in a gentle, yet defiant manner before he storms off.  Veronica smirks despite her obvious concern as she follows after Giani.  Giani throws open a door to his right as he leans in with a defiant look on his face as he flips his fingers under his chin toward the person on the other side of the door.

Giani:  Fuck Dave in accounting!

Giani walks down the hall slightly before flinging open another door, dropping his pants as he moons the person on the other side of the door as Veronica's eyes widen in true shock as she rushes over to try to stop him.

Giani:  Fuck Janet the make up lady!  Fuck Stacy in catering!

Giani leans down and pulls his pants up, letting the waistband snap against his waist before he continues his tyrade of "F" Bombs.  He walks past the referee's hub where he leans around the corner, gently holding up his middle finger as he slowly nods his head.

Giani:  Fuck Jacob Summers!  Fuck Drew Patton!  Fuck Jasmine St. John, and... Fuck Amanda Hugginkiss?

Amanda steps from around the corner, wiping gently at her dark red lips with a smile on her face, getting rid of the evidence of... nobody actually wants to know...  She winks at Giani as she circles him.

Amanda Hugginkiss:  Gladly, stud.  I'll ride the Italian Stallion like a rodeo champion.

Giani nearly wretches as he shoves Amanda back a few paces, shaking his head in disgust as he storms off.

Giani:  More like a rodeo clown, ya fuckin' freak!

Veronica nods her head in agreement as she continues to chase after Giani.  Justin Decent walks around the corner, and Giani opens his mouth to speak, but his attitude has been slightly curbed when the Hostess with the Mostess tried to take him up on his offer.  Instead, he flips Justin off before shaking his head once more, disappearing around the corner.  He is standing right in front of the NXT locker room door with his hand on the knob when Veronica stops him by standing in front of the door, pressing against it.

Veronica:  I'd love to watch you beat those masic losers into a pulp.  it would be so fricken hot... but you don't want to get fired, do you baby?

Giani lets out a halfhearted laugh as he shrugs his shoulders.

Giani:  I'm Giani Di Luca.  I'm "The Italian Stallion"  The "Reflection of Perfection".  They ain't gonna fire me, I'd sooner walk out the door.  But these little bitches done fucked with the wrong person tonight.

Veronica:  There's a camera man behind us.  You might want to stop saying the "F" word so much, babe...

Giani turns around and the anger flies back across his face as he gets right up in the lens of the camera, his breath slowly fogging it up.

Giani:  Fuck Steve the camera man.  Fuck NXT.  FUCK SCW!

Giani goes to reach around Veronica to grab the door knob once again as the camera man reaches forward to wipe the lens clean with a cloth.  Veronica leans up and kisses Giani, doing everything she can to stop him from going inside of that locker room.  She succeeds, but barely.  He is still shaking in anger, but staring into her deep blue eyes, he is able to control his anger enough not to enter the locker room.

Giani:  What happened out there tonight was freakin' pathetic, dawg... Them assholes thought it would be a good idea to step up to Power Play?

Veronica:  Baby, I know.  it's ridiculous how people think they can step up to people who are clearly better than they are.  They think that because we attacked them first, that they have a right to retaliate.  They're just too stupid to realize that it was a warning to stay out of our way.  Being the co-founder of the most dominant stable ever in SCW, the Mean Girls, I know what you're going through.

Giani:  My thoughts exactly!  These freakin' morons are goin' down at Inception, and it's all cause they wasn't smart enough to stay down.  But what can ya expect from a bunch of losers who keep beatin' the dead horse that is NXT?  I mean, even Spike Staggs realized it was a lost cause and ended it, but these fools must not have gotten the memo, cause they're still walkin' around, actin' like it's still the best thin' goin' in SCW.  Is it 2013 now?  No, it's almost 2015.  I left the stable, it died.  Get over it assholes...

Giani bangs his meaty fist into the door as if taunting the members of NXT.  Giani shakes his head until a bit of a smile crosses his face.  Veronica opens her mouth to speak, but this is when Giani steps around her, opening the door to the NXT locker room.

Veronica:  Baby, what are you doing?  You don't want to get kicked out, do you?

Giani continues inside, a sly smile still forming and getting wider.  Veronica tries to stop Giani as best she can, most likely for fear of being embarrassed by being thrown out more than anything.  However, she eases up slightly as they walk into the nearly vacant locker room.  Her and Giani are the only occupants as she stands in the doorway, waiting for Giani to turn around so that they can leave.  However, Giani seems to have a different sort of demeanor as he slowly walks around the room.  He finds a stray NXT shirt sitting on the bench, and he picks it up.  He stares at the logo on the front, remaining silent as his eyes wander over it.

Veronica:  Ummm, if you plan on putting your hands on me, you better wash your hands.  Basicness is contageous...

Veronica laughs at her own quip, but Giani hardly even notices it.  One can only imagine what is going through his head as he looks at the shirt.  In a surprising display, he gently folds the shirt and sets it back down on the bench, taking a seat next to it.  Veronica stares at him with her jaw slightly ajar as she is confused.

Veronica:  What are you doing?

Giani:  I'm runnin' the Boston Marathon... The fuck does it look like I'm doing?

Veronica places a hand on her hip and flips her hair over her shoulder as she waits for an apology the comment he just made, but it never comes.  Giani looks annoyed with the inquiries as he places his elbows on his knees, sinking his head down into his hands.  He lets out a slow sigh.

Giani:  I guess the honor that NXT used to have is gone.  Spike Staggs' manager career is turnin' over in it's grave at the cowardly attack that happened, not once, but freakin' twice!  The poor guy is just havin' his work crapped on over and over again.  But, that's what happens when ya dumb enough to let people like Connor Murphy, Jon Dough, and Steve Ramone represent ya, dawg...  Losers like them don't know any other way of doin' thin's.  NXT used to stand for somethin'.  It was somethin' I was proud to be a part of.  I used to wear my armband with pride.  I used to sit in this exact same spot and listen to Spike Staggs give the best advice I ever heard in my entire career.  He had it all at one point.  We had it all, anythin' a stable could ever ask for.  Multiple SCW Heavyweight championship reigns, Bombshell championship reigns, tag... every title was held at least once by NXT.

Giani thinks back at this with fondness, even allowing a peaceful smile to cross his face.  He nods his head as he reflects back on it lightly.  He slowly lets up before looking straight ahead to Veronica, though he's not even paying attention to his lovely girlfriend right now.

Giani:  NXT was the freakin' cream of the crop.  It just amazes me how quickly that changed.  It went from boastin' names like Spike Staggs, Giani Di Luca, and Misty... to three *air quotes* superstars who couldn't let go of the coattails to form their own career, so they ripped them clean off, clingin' to them.  It's really sad, bro.  Jon Dough... Connor Murphy... Steve Ramone.  The fact that the three of ya claim the NXT name is enough for me to wash my hands entirely of my past.  That's why Ringo, J2H, and myself targeted ya douchebags.  We coulda aimed higher, goin' for the next biggest thin' in the form of the Seven Deadly Sins.  We coulda gone for somethin' worth our time, but this isn't about gettin' noticed.  We did that the second we became a group.  The second I dropped that masked retard on his fuckin' head, the statement that Power Play had arrived was already made.

Veronica sighs as she begins preening her nails impatiently.  Giani doesn't  notice, or at least he doesn't react any.  He simply takes in a deep breath, sighing it out as he shakes his head at his latest targets.

Giani:  No, we needed to get rid of the wannabes.  The guys who think three letters make them somebodies.  It's not foolin' anybody except the fickle, moronic fans.  No one has the freakin' bawls to admit it, but ya just look ridiculous.  It's like three little boys dressin' up like their favorite superheroes for Halloween.  Halloween was over almost 2 months ago, dawg.  It ain't cute no more.  But tonight, ya fools proved that ya nothin' like the NXT the fans know and love.  The one that they look back on  with fond memories.  The one that had Giani Di Luca in it.  The second ya had to dress up like Santa Claus to catch me off guard.  The second ya had to wait until we wasn't payin' attention, ya jumped us from behind.  NXT would never do that.  Not the one I remember anyway.  Ya officially put the final nail in any integrity the name had left.  Ya killed off ya mentor's legacy.  Ya probably thought you was makin' a statement, and ya did, but it wasn't the one that ya wanted to make.  Ya just told the world how stupid ya are.  You three ain't no match for Power Play, so that little declaration of war that ya made?  It was more like a public announcement of ya own demise.  Thanks, now I don't gotta tell ya how dead ya gonna be at Inception, cause ya did it for me.  Ya made my job that much easier.

Giani lets out a low toned laugh as he shakes his head.

Giani:  Not that it wasn't gonna be easy anyway.  I mean, look at who ya goin' up against.  Former SCW Tag team Champions, a former SCW Roulette Champion, a former SCW Heavyweight Champion, and the thirstiest sonuvabitch ya ever gonna meet in Ringo.  And, when I bring up title reigns, I mean real title reigns.  Ones that lasted more than one or two defenses.  Ones that matter in SCW history.  People don't look back at a tag reign where one partner realized he was saddled with a loser like Jon Dough and ditched him on their first defense.  Sorry Dough, but it's the truth.  The sad part is that ya got all the braggin' rights in the group, but even your accomplishments are laughable at best.  Definitely not a three month Heavyweight title reign like one of ya opponents... Just sayin'.

Giani stands up, and Veronica looks somewhat relieved as she turns to walk out of the room.  However, Giani doesn't walk to the door.  He slowly begins walking around the room as if it were his own.  He seems to be laying claim to it for just a moment.

Giani:  I ain't gonna let this disgustin' display go on any longer.  Ya freakin' idiots have made a mockery of a once proud stable for long enough now.  We're gonna stomp ya out, and then move on to somethin' that matters.  It ain't an opinion, it's a fact.  This is not some arrogant prediction.  It's pure fact.  Whether people wanna admit it or not, this match ain't even a question.  It's predetermined by the completely one sided level of talent in this match.  Power Play has the talent, while all ya got is the ghost of a name that used to mean somethin'.  If ya was smart, ya wouldn't show up on Sunday.  Everyone already sees ya as cowards, so it won't hurt ya street creds any.  But then again, if ya was smart, ya wouldn't uh attacked the only three names that matter in SCW...

Veronica clears her throat, placing her hand back on her hip, but Giani shushes her causing her to growl before storming out of the room.  Giani shakes his head, rolling his eyes as he comes to a stop by the door.  He looks at the nameplate on that is still on the door, glaring at it angrily.

Giani:  Inception will be a glorious moment.  It will be the moment that Power Play shows the one and only act of mercy we will ever show here in SCW.  Because I'm such a sentimental bastard, we're gonna stop any further embarrassment from comin' to the New X-Tremes name.  We're gonna cut off the diseased limb, and we're gonna slap some silly little bitches with it, just to prove what we're capable of.  Then, we're gonna start our real journey to cure SCW of the mediocrity that plagues it.  When we're standin' victorious over ya lifeless bodies, doin' exactly what we said we was gonna do, just remember... ya did this to ya'selves.  The blame for the broken bones, the bruises, and the blood splattered awl over the ring... that's on you, dawg... Fuhgeddaboudit...

Giani looks over toward the camera, flicking his fingers under his chin before he turns back to the nameplate.  He tugs at it a few times until it rips right off of the door.  He looks down at it before snapping it over his knee.  He drops the two broken pieces onto the ground as he walks off into the distance and the scene fades out.

{21st Century Schizoid Mad!}

{fin}

>

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 08:33:43 PM »
 The New Year meant a lot of things for a lot of people, some were either celebrating, getting drunk or both but for an unlucky few their birthday was on New Year’s Eve, SCW’s Steve Ramone was one of those people as he has just turned 27 years old.

However Steve had bigger concerns than his Birthday as, in two weeks’ time, he was teaming up with his NXT Teammates Connor Murphy and Jon Dough to take on the upstart trio of Power Play, JN Ringo, J2H and Giani Di Luca in a six man tag team match at SCW’s first Supercard of the year Inception from Birmingham, England, Steve lay down the challenge to Power Play after the three NXT Stars beat them at their own game and they readily accepted only balking at the Street Fight stipulation but neither Steve, Connor or Jon cared, they only cared about beating Power Play but can they do it?

Walking down the Streets of Birmingham, England
New Year’s Eve 2014, 11:00am

I get money to spend on my birthday and everywhere is closed, just my luck.

Yeah it feels kind of weird doing a promo on my birthday but me and Jessie formed a plan yesterday, we’re basically going to have our promos lead into each other as we celebrate my birthday culminating in the last promo taking place just before the countdown to the New Year which we’ll be watching in a pub we found earlier, so who gets to do their promo as the clock counts down?

We drew straws and I lost, yep, easy as that.

Obviously Jessie won’t tape her promo until much later but the order of which they go up in generally depends on who gets their promo to the bosses first but enough of that, you’re interested in Power Play and trust me, I have a lot to say about those three punks that I couldn’t say at Climax Control because I didn’t want my promo to ramble on like a JN Ringo promo!

Seriously, I’d rather watch grass grow and paint dry at the same time than sit through a JN Ringo promo, I’d say that applies to Power Play in general but Ringo’s easily the most vocal member of the group.

So what am I up too? Well I’m trying to find a place where I can spend my birthday money which totals about £300, and no I forgot how much that is in dollars so don’t ask, with Jessie, Jake and Shane because they were doing nothing and Charlotte’s trying to find a restaurant where we can eat later, yeah, I know, trying to find a restaurant that isn’t fully booked on New Year’s Eve is like trying to find the brain cells of the Mean Girls but still.

“You guys have any luck?” I asked the metalhead trio as I saw them approach me and they shook their heads. “Damn it, I should’ve listened to Charlotte but nope, I had to do it today!”

“You can worry about that later and besides, we’ll find a place.” Jessie responded as we walked down the street, Birmingham was a pretty big city and our plan was to get a taxi back to the hotel once we found a place. “There is a chain that we use whenever we go to England for concerts called HMV and they seem to be pretty omnipresent here in the UK.”

“You mean like Wall-Mart?” I asked and Jessie shook her head.

“If Wall-Mart only sold entertainment products.” Jessie responded before grinning broadly. “Speak of the devil!” Jessie added before pointing to an HMV, we walked up to it and, thankfully, it was open and pretty well stocked. “Any idea what you’re going to buy?”

“Maybe a PS4, I meant to get one last year for Christmas but I got a 3DS instead.” I responded as we entered the shop, it wasn’t that hard to find the gaming section and yeah, they had PS4s on stock and I started looking at the bundles they had on offer but I eventually decided to just focus on getting the PS4 and buying any games separately, speaking of which. “Shane, you’ve played the new Assassin’s Creed right?” I asked as I tucked the box under my shoulder.

“If by that you mean Unity then unfortunately yeah.” Shane responded with a frown. “The game’s riddled with bugs and you can’t go on killstreaks anymore, I’ve heard that Rogue is more in line with Black Flag so I’m getting that.” Shane added as he held up a copy of the game for the 360. “If you want game recommendations talk to Jessie, she uses our PS4 the most.”

“I’ll keep that in mind but I still want to play Unity as I beat Rogue over the Christmas break.” I responded as I picked up three other games, The Last of Us: Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Thief, and walked up the counter. “Jake, could you give me a hand carrying this once I paid?”

“Sure, just give me a shout.” Jake responded as I walked up the counter and put the four items on the counter.

“Late Christmas gift?” The clerk asked and I shook my head.

“My daughter got a PS4 for Christmas, and I figured I’d buy one for myself as a birthday treat.” I said as I handed over enough money to pay for it. “I am not looking forward to getting you past TSA once the World Tour’s ended.” I muttered under my breath as I looked at the console. “So this thing isn’t region locked I take it?”

“Everything but the DLC is region locked but if you buy DLC whilst you’re in America you should be okay.” The clerk responded as he rung up the purchase and handed me some change, that took most of my birthday money but I should be good. “Happy Birthday by the way.”

“Thanks.” I responded before he put the PS4 plus games into a bag and handed it to me, I thanked him again before leaving the store and allowing Shane to make his purchase. “Guys, call me when you’re done so that I can call a cab.”

“Will do, we shouldn’t take too long anyway.” Jessie responded and I set the bag down next to me outside the shop and looked around, there were some cabs about but most of them were occupied, fortunately I got the number of a good taxi service from the hotel so that won’t be a problem, anyway it’s time I started on my promo.

“It’s the same old song and fucking dance! Honestly, how many people have tried to destroy NXT over the years? And how many have actually succeeded? None? Exactly! I may be the most recent addition to the New Xtremes but I know their history and I know just how many groups have tried and failed to bring NXT down, Power Play won’t be any different.”

It’s that simple.

“I mean really, are you three really the ones who want to end NXT at this point? Let’s stop a moment and look at the members, J2H, massively improved as a wrestler, still a dumbass punk, JN Ringo, does anyone actually remember anything about his last SCW run? Aside from attacking Lizzie Short after their team lost their first round match in last year’s Blast from the Past Tournament? Exactly! Honestly the only guy who’s done anything of note without it being a fluke is Giani and he’s a former Heavyweight Champion, emphasis on former!”

And they call me pathetic! First up is J2H!

“J2H, like I said you’ve massively improved as wrestler but you’re still as dumb as a rock! Yeah, people are talking about you but you need to understand the difference between positive publicity and negative publicity, in fact, let’s read some fan comments about J2H…..” I said before getting out my IPhone and accessing a wrestling forum that I frequent. “And I quote, “J2H sucks more than his whore of a mom!” “Steve’s a much better wrestler than he’ll ever be!” “J2H is so hot! I bet he has a big dick and I want him too…..” yeah I’m not going to finish reading THAT comment but you get the idea, and encase anyone thinks that I’m pulling this out of my ass….”

I trailed off before I showed the forum to the camera crew and by extension the camera showing all three comments in their entirety.

“See what I mean? When I said that you’re rich in dollars but poor in sense I meant every word of it! Your Twitter handle may say “SCW needs J2H” but in all honesty SCW needs you like the guys behind the Marvel Cinematic Universe needs to hire Michael Bay to direct Avengers 3! In other words, the sooner you fuck off and resume living off of daddy’s trust fund SCW will be a MUCH better place!”

Next up is Ringo.

“And now we come to the other founding member of the group JN Ringo, otherwise known as the guy who frequently says “don’t you know who I am” to any of the following, police officers, waiters, waitresses, firemen, ambulance crews, especially if they are tending to him, politicians, politicians from foreign countries, politicians from foreign countries working in their country’s embassy, Barack Obama, ISIS, I could go on but honestly by the time I’m finished it’ll be 2015!”

I got the point across anyway.

“My point is that JN has such a massive ego for someone who no one outside of SCW’s fanbase has heard off that it’s pretty much laughable and this is coming from me who has been described as a cocky asshole more times than I care to count! But most importantly is the fact that you, under all that ego, is just a massive coward! You proved that last year when you attacked Lizzie Short after your team lost in the opening round of Blast from the Past II and you proved this year that nothing has changed in the year that has passed because you’ve attacked Equinox, Kris Halc, me and my NXT teammates! And let me tell you, it was VERY satisfying to give you a well-deserved taste of your own medicine! Like I said we got sick of it and we’re standing up to you, next Sunday we’ll send you back into obscurity were you belong!”

Last but not least is Giani.

“Giani Da Luca, I almost thought that this little group was made up of nobodies, my mistake! It’s made up of nobodies and has-beens! You may be a former world champ but that was over two years ago and look at how far you’ve fallen since then, what have you done since then? You held the tag titles once with J2H when he was still a wimp, well much smaller wimp really, and then you disappeared from the face of the Earth!”

Sensing a trend?

“Honestly Giani I’m surprised that anyone’s willing to trust you because you’ve betrayed more guys then I care to count, first NXT, then Equinox and then the fans for hanging out with those two morons! I find it hard to believe that a former heavyweight champion can fall so quickly! Are we going to see Drake Greene teaming up with some guys that he found off the street who happen to be former SCW employees next? No offense to Drake but this is exactly how it feels like! Then again I did read something about a stupidity virus that Jessie linked on Twitter a few weeks back so who knows? Maybe you caught it! It would explain a lot but at the same time you aint getting no sympathy from me if that’s the case!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“For those who don’t know, today’s my 27th birthday and every year I buy stuff for myself because according to Charlotte I’m a hard guy to buy presents for!” I said before picking up the bag. “This year I’m getting myself two big presents, the first is this PS4 with games and the second? The opportunity to kick Pussy Play’s asses all over Birmingham! Just remember kids, there’s nothing to fear but fear itself and no one to fear but “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone!”

Jessie and the boys walked up to me and I got my phone out as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 09:55:51 AM »
 Nine hours on a plane is a long time for anyone, nine hours on a plane with a cranky J2H can feel like a lifetime, as Melody Grace found out. You'll see what I mean when you see her promo....

J2H walks in to the lobby of the Hilton Garden Inn, in Birmingham, England. His eyes weary looking and tired after making the trip from London to Birmingham. J2H looks around the lobby, potted plants and flowers resting upon glass tables. Other guests walk freely around the large area, as Simpson follows J2H in to the lobby, standing besides the young man.

J2H: This is where some SCW stars are staying?

Simpson: I believe so sir. I spoke to Mr Underwood this morning and he said this is where you must go to.

J2H looks around the room again, slowly shaking his head.

J2H: I don't see many other SCW people here.

Christian Underwood looks up from a table, not much more than three feet away from J2H and Simpson.

Christian: I wouldn't say that.

Startled, J2H turns around to see the SCW owner sitting with a coffee in front of him. He stands up to approach the duo staring at him.

Christian: Not all SCW people are staying here, but there is a couple of people staying here. Not too many, but a couple.

J2H looks firmly at Christian, his eyebrows lowered in slight confusion.

J2H: So why am I staying here?

Christian moves closer to J2H, looking down at him from his superior height.

Christian: Because you're a star, right? And stars should have the best room available to them.

Christian's condescending tones are lost on the ego driven young man as he nods in agreement with Christian.

J2H: You're damn right I'm a star and deserve the best!

Christian puts a hand on J2H's shoulder.

Christian: And the best you should have, as a gift from myself, Mark and Erik.

J2H runs his fingers through his hair, looking at the SCW owner.

J2H: A gift?

Christian nods his head up and down.

Christian: A gift. Unfortunately, you have to share the room, but it's the thought that counts.

A wide grin crosses Christian's face, as a frustrated look finds it's way on to J2H's face.

J2H: I don't wanna share with Simpson!

Christian: You won't be sharing with Simpson. Simpson will have his own room here.

J2H's mouth opens wide in utter surprise. He closes his mouth and stares hard at Christian. Simpson's face switches to a dignified smile.

Simpson: That's very kind of you Mr Underwood.

Christian: Think nothing of it.

J2H: Why does he get his own room and I don't, huh? That's not fair! I'm the star here!

Christian: It seemed to make more sense this way.

J2H: What way? Who am I even sharing with?

Christian points behind J2H towards the door of the hotel.

Christian: Ah! There they are!

J2H flicks his head around to see his room mate, before turning back towards Christian, a look of fury on his face.

J2H: You have got to be shitting me.

Simpson: Allow me to help you with your bags Ms. Grace, or should I call you Mrs Hawkes?

Another flash of fury crosses J2H's face as Simpson moves towards a struggling Melody. As she places her bags down, Simpson effortlessly lifts them up and moves them towards J2H.

Melody: Thank you Simpson, you're a sweetheart.

Melody moves towards Christian and J2H, smiling warmly at Christian, before turning towards her husband.

Melody: Hello.

J2H: Hi.

She turns her attention back to Christian.

Melody: I got your message to be here, so hey, hi, here I am.

Christian: Glad you made it. I was just explaining to your husband that Mark, Erik and I have got you both a gift to say congratulations on your wedding and hope you have many happy years together.

J2H looks at a grinning Christian after his last statement and shakes his head.

J2H: You're not funny.

Christian ignores J2H and continues.

Christian: So we decided to give you two a big room upgrade here and we will pick up the tab.

Melody jumps up and down excitedly as J2H rubs his head, massaging his temples.

Christian: I've took the liberty of checking you in.

Christian reaches in to his pocket, lifting out three key cards. He hands one to Simpson.

Christian: This is for your room.

Christian hands the other two to Melody and J2H.

Christian: Now the room numbers are on the cards and I really have to get going cause I have to be at the arena.

Christian moves past the three and towards the door as J2H looks down at the card in his hand. He scratches his head and looks towards Christian.

J2H: Hey, this just has HS written on it, what's that meant to mean?

Christian stops in his tracks and turns around, a straight look on his face.

Christian: Honeymoon suite! Have a good stay!

Melody's mouth falls open as Christian turns on his heels and moves out of the door before J2H can utter another word. He shakes his head slowly as the scene changes.

A shiny gold plate comes in to view with black lettering on the gold background with the words "Honeymoon Suite" written across them. The camera moves back to see J2H and Melody staring in silence at the door. They turn to look at each other as an awkward tension fills the air.

J2H: He's done this on purpose you know, just to piss me off because me and the boys made him look stupid recently.

Melody: Maybe he's doing it cause he really does wish us well.

J2H: This is Christian Underwood, the man lives to piss me off.

Melody: You always think the worst in people.

J2H shakes his head at his wife.

J2H: Not true, I happen to think I'm amazing.

Melody rolls her eyes, and turns away from J2H. She moves her hand towards the handle of the door and slides the card down it. A light appears, turning green along with a bleep. Melody opens the door and pushes it open and dragging her bags through the door. J2H picks up his and pulls them through the door, almost bumping in to a frozen Melody. Melody stares open mouthed as she looks around the open plan room. Rose petals cover the floor, leading towards the bed - the bed itself made up with crisp white linens and huge amounts of soft looking pillows. In the living room area, a big television sits on the wall, with a coffee table and sofa in front. On the table sits a silver champagne bucket, filled with ice is sitting on the table, with the neck of a bottle just visible and two glasses next to it, with a fresh bowl of strawberries.

Melody: Wow!

Her eyes move around the champagne.

Melody: Champagne and fruit!

J2H: If it wasn't for alcohol, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Melody: Yes but it's free.

J2H: Everything is free.

A curious looking smile crosses J2H's face.

J2H: Because Christian is paying for it...

J2H walks over to the mini bar, looking down at it.

J2H: Oh you are gonna get absolutely destroyed.

Melody: James...

J2H: Hm?

Melody: This bed is awesome!

J2H turns around to see Melody jumping up and down on the bed.

J2H: Usually I'd be pissed at that, but fuck it, if you break it, Christian pays for it.

J2H moves towards Melody jumping up and down and sits on the end of the bed.

Melody: See, we can have fun together.

J2H leans back, looking up at Melody. Melody takes a huge jump and lands next to J2H, laying back and looking at him. J2H instantly straightens up, sitting on the edge of the bed.

J2H: I gotta go, promo to do and all that.

Before Melody can talk, J2H stands up, making a beeline for the door and the scene fades out.

The camera fades back in to the hotel lobby where J2H sits at a table. He looks up at the camera and starts to speak.

J2H: Now, I haven't got time to sit here and talk on and on about how I'm gonna destroy NXT, so I will be making this one quicker than normal.

J2H puts his hands out flat.

J2H: I know, you're disappointed because you love to hear from your favorite superstar here and I don't blame you, but I'm a busy, busy man. I have done a whole lot of talking about NXT recently, and for good reason. I have to make them relevant when they're truly not. I have to make them seem like they're a challenge when again, they're really not. Everyone can see it. NXT is just Steve Ramone talking and the rest are silent as hell. This is the group people cheer.

J2H puts his hands together.

J2H: You know, I wasn't even gonna cut this promo until Steve started running his mouth on Twitter at me. I was gonna let it slide, but all he's managed to do is piss me off enough to want to beat him more. Every tweet that man makes, proves how stupid he is, every single tweet makes me wonder how the hell this man has lived as long as he has. He was clearly at the back of the line scratching his ass when brains was handed out.

J2H looks deep in to the camera.

J2H: Now I don't usually watch your promos, cause they're all the same, talking about shit music and going on about how bad people are, blah, blah, blah, but earlier, I needed help sleeping, so I watched your promo and it did the trick. I was out like a light, but before I ended up having the best sleep I've ever had, I heard that shit fall out of your mouth.

J2H shakes his head slowly.

J2H: Man, I thought my New Years Eve sucked, but yours was worse. Hanging out with those three idiots, what the hell is wrong with you? Who the fuck goes out on New Years Eve to talk about fucking computer games. You're an adult, grow the fuck up and get a life you boring bastard.

J2H looks beyond the camera at hotel guests walking past and looking at him.

J2H: I'm working here! Mind ya own fucking business!

People hurry past as J2H turns his attention back to the camera.

J2H: And why would you consider buying a PS4 in England when you live in America.... hey genius, the power and visual out puts are different! Anyone with half a brain could have told you that.

J2H rubs the side of his head.

J2H: God! Your stupidity gives me a fucking headache.

J2H shakes his head

J2H: Do you really think I give a flying fuck about what some porn watching, mother's basement living, fat, spotty nobody is writing about me on a wrestling forum? It's all about what I do in the ring and when you get in that damn right with me, you're gonna see just how much I've improved.

J2H leans back in his chair.

J2H: And those other two tongue less clowns, If you haven't got the time to talk about me, I'm not gonna waste my time talking about you. Just know this, and you should listen very closely to this. After Sunday, NXT will no longer exist, you will be finished, you will be done. The ghost will be laid to rest and I will make sure that happens.

J2H stands up and looks down the camera.

J2H: You can put everything you own on that.

J2H straightens his collar and moves off camera as the scene fades out
>

Offline Mr Ringo

• View Profile
    • Mr. James Nathaniel Ringo
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 09:06:19 PM »
 :FADE IN:

AUGUST 18 2014

INT. DINER – NIGHT

The camera fades in to a small diner in the middle of the Nevada desert. The noise was almost too much to take. The clattering of dishes and the scrape of the knives and forks scratching back and forth on the used and almost abused white porcelain. She stared at her scrambled eggs covered in ketchup, wondering how she could have been so stupid as to drive to the Nevada desert with $100,000 of his money in a bright blue duffel bag. She wondered if he would take her with him this time, or if it would be like the last however many times where he paid for breakfast and rode away alone. She wondered if he would even show. She stared up the big oak kitchen door that stood five feet in front of her. The same oak door she had been staring at for the past two hours. As the bus boy walked towards it carrying a stack of plates, the door swung open.

CRASH!

The old waitress with a scar of her left cheek collided with the bus boy and the dishes went flying. She chuckled to herself. April was twenty-three years young with bright blue eyes and a smile that could make Helen of Troy jealous. Her bright blonde hair stood out as if it were the only color in a black and white picture. Her pasty white skin screamed for a sun tan. Maybe even a tanning booth. She had spent the better part of the last year waiting for the man she loved to come back. She would tell you she just worked for him if you asked her, but even a stranger would know she was lying. She was his personal assistant. He was a user. Not a drug abuser but a people abuser. People mostly meaning April. He would send her on all sorts of odd missions. Most recently a call in the middle of the night, asking her to drive to the Juarez bus depot and go to locker 353. Grab the blue duffel bag and bring to Rick’s Truck Stop Diner on I215 in the Nevada desert. “Don’t look inside.” he said. But this time April wasn’t going to listen. She was going to look inside and she was going to confront him. Or maybe not. The small scar above her right eye was not from the car accident she told everyone about. She heard a car pull up in the parking lot and she heard the door to the diner swing open. She recognized the clap of his Italian leather shoes hitting the tile floor as he walked towards. As he got closer she could smell his scent and she could all of the anger that she had been harboring towards him disappear. She cracked a smile. He walked around her and met her eyes with his. He’s taller than most. His broad shoulders blocked April’s view of the kitchen door she had become so familiar with. He wore a white suit with a red shirt with an open collar that fit snugly underneath his suit jacket. His short cropped black hair seems to flow through the air and his designer sunglasses shielded his eyes from the desert sun. APRIL was staring at her lover and her abuser. She was staring at James Nathaniel Ringo. He had aged since the last time they were in the same room. The bit of boyish charm that use to light up his eyes was now gone. The man sitting before her was not the same man she once knew. He took off his sunglasses as he sat down across from her. As he looked her over, he cracked a smile.

RINGO: Hey baby.

APRIL: Where have you been?

RINGO: I’m sorry I got held up in Miami.

APRIL: Miami?

RINGO: I was, but something came up. Did you bring it?

APRIL: You know I did.

RINGO: Well give ‘er here…

She paused for second, if only for a moment. He knew.

RINGO: I told you not to open it April!

APRIL: I know Jimmy but-

RINGO: Listen woman, I send you that money once a month for a reason and it is not so I could sit here and explain to you what that bag is for. Now give it here or so help me I will slap you in front of these redneck losers.

April froze. Out of all the times he had been drunk and an asshole, he never spoke like that before. Something changed him. She stammered, but slowly slid the small duffel bag across the table. As he opens it to inspect its insides, April squeezes a small tear drop and a slight whimper. RINGO looked up.

RINGO: Oh baby I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I just-

APRIL: I know you don’t mean it baby but you scared me. Why are you acting like this?

He stood up quickly and walked around to the other side of the small booth and plopped down next to her. Just as he sat down the waitress came over.

Waitress: Can I get-

RINGO: Coffee, Black.

She rolled her eyes as she walked away. He turned to April and grabbed her fork. He slid her plate in front of himself and started to eat her breakfast.

APRIL: Just this once baby, what’s the money for?

He thought for a long minute as if he did not trust her with the answer.

RINGO: I’m going back. I’ve done what I had to do with my father. I’m going back.

A smile lit across April's face.

APRIL: You’re coming back to Vegas?

The waitress came over and poured the coffee.

RINGO: Yes. It’s time. I was in Miami to finish something. To finish something so I COULD go back.

An even bigger smile lit across APRIL's face.

APRIL: You’re really coming back?

RINGO: Yes, that’s what I said isn’t it?

He took a sip of his coffee and put the cup down.

APRIL: When are we going?

RINGO: As soon as I finish my coffee. I have someone to see.

APRIL: Do they know you’re coming already?

RINGO: Not yet baby doll. But they will. They’ll know when James Nathaniel Ringo rolls back into town. And they’re gonna wish he never did.

:FADE OUT:

The Personal Diary of James Nathaniel Ringo

January 7th, 2015

It is a new year. The plan is in place and things are in motion. Three heroes of years past are to be taken away, dragging and screaming toward their demise. Power…is absolute. I’ve tried to assemble the best team I could. Former champions who have been wronged in the same way. Forgotten…disposed of. These two men will meet a similar fate as Steve Ramone and his group of slack-jawed yokels…but in due time.

John Dough, a former foe, who I have bested before. For some reason it is you who wants to hold up a banner of a group long been forgotten. A mantle of what success was once like here in Sin City Wrestler. For some unknown reason it is you that has firmly placed yourself in our cross hairs. We did not seek you out…you were brought to us. I know this must be hard for you to hear and probably even more difficult to comprehend but I will try to dumb things down for you. There are people in your group, like Steve Ramone, and your once great leader Spike Staggs who have moved on from their chance to shine in the spotlight and bask in the glory. They are, in every essence of the term, has-beens. They have already reached their pinnacle and have long since been removed from any prominence or relevance. But you, my masked friend, are the anomaly of your group. You are a never was. Useless and undeserving, you hold up the banner of a once great man. He should be ashamed of what NXT has become.

NXT has become a breeding ground for talentless hacks who can’t get out of their own way. Take Connor Murphy for example. He is the definition of replaceable. A nameless face lost in the crowd, hoping that somewhere somehow something near greatness rubs off on him. It’s laughable that this is what now represents Spike Staggs’ legacy. A winless wonder, destined to be a copycat for his whole life. It makes me chuckle to myself when I see how easy it truly is to move right through NXT.

The most entertaining part of all of this is Steve Ramone; a champion of the people and a man who could’ve been something. Instead he chose to align himself with two men who will forever drag him down to the bottom of the Sin City Wrestling ladder. He could’ve been something, there was potential there. Sadly, all is now lost. Unfortunately, he’s just another member in a band of losers.

>

You will kneel before #Power...
[br /

]

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
NXT vs POWER PLAY
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 11:59:52 PM »
 January 5th 2015
Afternoon
Foshan, China

We see Jon Dough laying under the sun, on a grass field. The masked man is seen wearing a New XTremes basketball style shirt along with gray jogger pants and  We see Orchid meditating next to Jon Dough. Orchid is seen wearing a all gray jogging suit.

It's a clear perfect day with Temps at a perfect room temperature of 23°c (73°f), the skies are clear and there is no wind to be felt. the two of them are enjoying the beautiful day that nature is providing for them as they enjoy their day Orchid asks Jon Dough a question.

Orchid: sold John are you ready for your six man tag match this coming Sunday?

Jon Dough: Nope.

Orchid: What do you mean by no?

Jon Dough: Well what do you think I mean by you no. I'm guessing you did not hear the sarcasm from the tone of my voice.

Orchid: So you are ready for this match then this Sunday and no I don't care for your sarcasm. I ask you a question therefore I expect an honest answer not sarcasm.

Jon Dough: Oh I see someone is not in a good mood.

Orchid: I'm in a perfect mood but I mean you're feeling to see the importance of your up coming match.

Jon Dough: Well let's see here. there was a breakup of NXT or so they say cuz you know its not like I ever got told about it personally no finding out publicly is definitely not the way to go about it so as me are stable was always still intact. However no one was to be found when I needed the most after a match in which I was one on one fighting Mr Ringo only to get jumped after the match by Mr. Ringo and James I mean J2H. Now who comes to my rescue, no not NXT but then SCW roulette champion Equiniox and Giani Di Luca. Now of course at the time I appreciated them coming down but at the same time wondering why it was then and not NXT.

Orchid who is still seen meditating asks Jon another question.

Orchid: NXT was no more so why did you expect them to come out and help you.

Jon Dough: If the group really had broken up don't you think they could have atleast called me first and told me in private before anyone made any public announcement about it, don't you think every member of the group is owed that much no matter if I am the newest member of the group and have not been with them long don't you think it would have been at least the most professional thing for them to do?

Orchid: I suppose you are correct but at the same time things happen and sometimes it doesn't work out that way sometimes you have to find out the hard way.

Jon Dough: Yet as I'm getting jumped at the end of my match and those to come to my rescue the two jumping me leave the ring. Why simple because it was a plan to continue to hype up a return of someone who left when he was no longer champion. Now Orchid I can't lie I thought for a second maybe Giani was reliving his NXT days when he came to help but it's clear that was not the case.

All that was, was more of the SCW personnel doing what they can to continue the hype  up the return of Giani at my expense. and who knows maybe just maybe Steve and Connor were going to come out and help me but where held back by Sin City Wrestling personal and their security, because well you already know why I choose not to repeat myself.

So it just takes a few more weeks for everybody to find out the true colors of Giani.

Orchid: So your saying he is a bad person?

Jon Dough: that's not for me to say or decide that will be up to the fence however it doesn't matter to me how or who he is at the end of the day what matters is his ability in the ring and like I stated earlier before he left to make this return of his he was the champion so can't nobody take anything away from him for what he has done right he's an a****** now or not does not change the fact that the man can get into the ring and throw down with the very best.

Orchid: You do make a good point. But hey now you get your revenge on Mr. Ringo and J2H, and you can also help NXT take apart Giani.

Jon Dough: Hmm, maybe.

Orchid who has been meditating this whole time opens her eyes looks down at John and...

Orchid: Now what Jon.

Jon Dough: that's just it I'm really not sure but something does not feel right about this 6 man match something feels wrong very very wrong and I just can't put my finger on it.

Orchid: Well I can understand that I mean Jon the last match you were in you lost to Mr Ringo. Ringo and J2H have no problem coming in an attacking you too so yes there are two men there who have no problem trying to hurt you. You already be in two matches with Mr. Ringo and came up short twice.

Jon Dough: Yes then there's that two.

Orchid: Wait what do you mean by then there's that too I thought that was what you're talking about when you said you have a bad feeling what else is going on.

Jon Dough: well Orchid kind of hard to explain. The past few nights I've had a reoccurring dream where the match starts off 3 on 3 but it does not and that way.

Orchid: Jon don't be silly it's just a dream far different from reality you know that.

Jon Dough:  Keep in mind that last time I was teaming with a member of NXT it was Connor and we'll I always did my part and gave SCW a promo for are matches while he never bothered. Hell hey may not show up this tI me around again since I am his teammate again... Never mind you're probably right Orchid. But I can't help but think about it that's all but anyways I guess I need to head back inside cuz I'm sure Steve is waiting for me with the cameras ready so I can do a promo for the upcoming match.

Orchid: Jon please don't get upset with me but a be the cameraman isn't here he's already in England.

Jon Dough: Wait what do you mean he's already in England how am I supposed to do a promo?

Orchid: I I guess you be doing on this week or you'll have to wait until you go to England but to answer your question on why Steve the camera man is there while he's there with blasted month and nd as Steve is helping Andy with some editing since Andy ended up being behind schedule due to certain changes in his personal life Master Wong has already approved all of this I just forgot to tell you sorry!
user posted image