Author Topic: EMMA vs MERCEDES vs CYNTHIA vs JOANNE  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
EMMA vs MERCEDES vs CYNTHIA vs JOANNE
« on: May 11, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »
 Post all Roleplays here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 05/17/2014
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/18/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 07:53:54 AM »
 Act 1: Golf Game in Cape Town

“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.”
Winston Churchill

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful city of Cape Town Africa. The sun looms high in the sky even early in the morning, and the heat had already started to roll in. The camera moves to the Steenberg Estate golf course where we find people enjoying the day on the bright green golf course that stretched out before them. The camera moves along the bright green fare way and we see Joanne with a couple of the Dons from the US. She had invited them to play a golf game after their meeting, the night before, and enjoy the city that spread out before them. Joanne didn't win her return match but that didn't matter. She had been the Bombshell Roulette Champion and really didn't want it, but if she had the chance to hold it again... She would take it.

Don Giovanni: I don't see why we have to cater to this?

Joanne: Why not?

Don Giovanni: I mean we have to fly all the way here, and put up with this heat, and these backyard people.

Joanne: I see... Never mind that I put you up in one the nicest resorts here, or give you free times with your mistresses...

Don Giovanni: It's not that we're not grateful Don Canelli, but you have to take into consideration that we have our own business to contend with back in the states.

Joanne nods, and hits her ball half down the  fare way and smiles. She had hit over 150 yards in a single hit, and left just about 50 yards to get onto the green.

Reno: Nice hit boss.

Don Marsello: Very nice Don Canelli.

Joanne: Thanks.

Don Giovanni hits his ball, and it slices into the ruff and into the woods. He curses and walks off to find it. Joanne watches him walk off, and a smirk comes across her face.

Joanne: Why don't you go on ahead? I'm goin' to go and help Giovanni find his ball.

Reno and Rude look at each other and nod, with smiles going across their faces.

Rude: Right boss.

The camera focuses on Don Giovanni, who is in search for his ball, and doesn't hear Joanne come up behind him. She stands him with a calm expression upon her face as she raises the golf club in her hand  and hits Don Giovanni upside the head sending him to the ground. He turns around, as she comes down with the club once again onto his ribs.

Joanne: You mother fucker! I tried to be nice, and bite my tongue but you made me do this! You should have showed me a little more respect you piece of shit!

Don Giovanni: I-I-I...

Joanne: Now you're goin' to start makin' excuses?

Don Giovanni: I'll kill you, you little bitch!

Joanne: I'd like to see you try! I'm tired of answerin' to all of you! I tried to be nice, but you're all getting' on my last nerves. You question everythin' I do, even after the years that I've been the head of my family.

Don Giovanni: You... you... you never should have had it!

Joanne smirks and hits him with the club once again, this time in the crotch before hitting him again in the face with the club, and walks away dropping the club just at the edge of the woods. She walks down the fare way and soon catches up with the others.

Reno: Hey boss... Did he find his ball?

Joanne: He found it all right...

Rude: I bet he found two...

Scarpaci: What in the hell does that mean?

Reno whispers something to him and all of them start laughing know what she did. Don Marsello just shakes his head as he launches his ball into the air. Time passes and they finish their game, and all head back to the club house. Joanne sits out on the balcony as they all head inside to order drinks for the rest of the morning. She lights a cigarette and leans against the railing, seeing an ambulance pulling up in the parking lot.

Joanne:  My return match didn't go as planned but you know what, it doesn't matter, because I have a chance at the title once again. Almost every last one of us have had that title in their hands so far, all but one, and she seems to be the odd one in this whole match doesn't she? I haven't even really heard of her or even seen any matches that she's been in, but then again... Look at where I was for a month... Cindy do you really think that you even have a chance in this match? I mean you're goin' to be goin' up against two former champions and the current champion, and you're just startin' out. Tell me what have you really done since you walked through those doors and into the ring? You couldn't have done anythin' of worth because I would have either noticed or at least heard about it, but I haven't. I've been in this business a long time and I have seen people like you come and go, and try to get their foot in the  door because of their husband or boyfriend wanted them too, or because they didn't want to be in the background any more. I've even guilty of that one myself, but I've managed to get my foot in the door, win titles, and was Champion a few times over in any company that I was in over my long career.

She watches as they walk across the green with Don Giovanni on a stretcher. He would never tell them who did it, for fear of his life and repercussions that would befall him the moment he did. Joanne smiles at her handiwork and takes a drag on her cigarette and blows the smoke out over the railing.

Joanne: Cindy if you really think what you have to stand in the middle of the ring, to face me then I'll gladly teach you a lesson that you won't forget. Mercedes has learned it, more then once, and even Emma has, but yet both of them... Have yet to realize their place in this world. If you're smart you'll back down from this match and walk away. You're not worthy enough to be in a match like this, no matter how much you think you are. You'll never be ready to face me...

She stares out at the parking lot, and watches the ambulance starting to drive away. Giovanni, never knew what hit him, let alone would be able or willing to tell anyone what really happened.

Joanne: Mercedes, Mercedes, Mercedes... When will you learn? How many times do I have the lesson into you? I mean I thought the last time that we met that you learned it, but I guess not. This time around, it won't be all fun and games. I'm not goin' to hold back on you, or Emma, or Cindy... No, there is no mercy, no pleadin' with the Jersey Devil Diva... Not this time, not ever again. That woman that held back is long since dead, and I have killed her. It's my time to shine, and walk away with that title, and there is nothin' that you can do to stop me. I mean if you want... You can try... but like always... You'll fail. I've watched you while I've been off and I have to say that you still haven't impressed me. Of course you never will.

Joanne takes another drag off of the cigarette in her hand, and smiles to herself as she turns and leans against the railing seeing the guys inside with Don Marsello, ordering another round of drinks.

Joanne: As for you Emma, I don't what else I can say to you... I mean we have been partners, and we have stood toe to toe in the ring. On my first match back you beat me, and retained... But it won't happen again, trust me. I've come back to get what is rightfully mine, and I'm not goin' to stop until I get a piece of gold again, and hold it in my hands once again for as long as I can, and no one is goin' to stop me... Not now, not ever. I will be the only one left standin' when all is said and done next Sunday night, and if you try to get in my way, you're goin' to get what is comin' to you... By the end of this you will be broken, battered, beaten, and bloodied, and I will look down at all of you and laugh knowin' that I was the reason for it. We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass. See you soon ladies.

With that Joanne takes one final drag from the cigarette she holds in her hand, and tosses it over the side. She pushes a piece of hair back from her face, and smiles looking back at the camera over her shoulder, and heads into the clubhouse as the scene fades to black.
>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »
 We open up inside one of the beautiful rooms inside the eco hotel Kagga Kamma a hotel that either lets you sleep outdoors under the beautiful night sky, or inside a small but very fancy rock cabin. Ben had clearly booked a rock cabin for fear of Emma being eaten alive by mosquitoes, or in fear of them being eaten alive by one of the several hundred wild animals this wildlife reserve has to offer. As Ben sat in front of the TV watching the morning news, while waiting for Emma to emerge from the bedroom so they could get on with today’s activities a loud knock was heard on their door. Looking at the door for a second before Ben could even get up out of his seat the person knocked loudly once more. Making his way over towards the door Ben Jordan reached forward and made a connection with the door handle, before swinging the door in towards him. Ben’s eyes fell on their mystery guest that he knew all to well. Standing in front of him dressed up to the nines in a flat black tight dress, that showed off way to much cleavage, her height was enhanced by a large set of heels, while her head was covered in an oversized wide floppy brimmed hat. She was paleish in skin tone, but her body was sprinkled in freckles, as her brown hair showed a hint of auburn. As Ben and the Mystery lady locked eyes the cool calm smile on Ben’s face faded away.  

Ben: You have got to be kidding me?

Without even inviting the lady in or giving her time to respond Ben swung the door closed forcefully, enough to shake the pictures that hung on the wall. Entering the room behind him Emma was putting in her favourite pair of diamond earrings in her ears, her face was curious as Ben spun around and looked at her as if he had seen a dragon.

Emma: Ben who was at the door?

Her eyebrows came together as she finished with her earrings, she watched as Ben strolled back over to his spot on the couch in front of the TV. With his head in his hands as he forcefully rubbed at his forehead as if a migraine had just kicked in.

Ben: No one important.

As soon as his Cockney accent was heard a pound at the door was heard again as a female voice raised from behind it.

Voice: Let me in you fuck wit.

Emma’s eyes glanced from Ben to the door and then back to Ben.

Emma: You shut the door on my sister?

Ben let out a slight laugh trying to find some light in this horrible situation, while Emma looked at him annoyed.

Ben: You say shut I say slammed...

Emma made her way across the wooden floor toward the door her long red hair bouncing against her body with each step.  Before Emma opened the door she turned back to look at the man of her dreams.

Emma: Ohh Ben.

Her face had eased on him, she felt sorry for him. It was never a good thing when Ben and her sister were in the same room as each other.

Ben: Ohh Emma I can’t help she’s a dragon.

As the two shared a cheeky smile Emma just sighed. She couldn’t disagree there, her sister had always been a hard arse on her and Ben, and in fact she never even gave them a chance to defend their relationship. Getting up off the couch Ben made his way over towards Emma as if to appear that he would give this whole try being nice to her sibling another go.

Emma: Remember she is my sister...

The Kiwi opened the door and without invitation her sister stormed into the room, she was only carrying a small overnight bag that made Ben celebrate inside, he knew she wouldn’t be staying for long. As Emma’s sister stood in between Emma and Ben she looked at Emma almost demanding answers.

Emma: Audrey forgive Ben, he seems to have misplaced his manners this morning.

Audrey turned to look at Ben her nose screwing up at him, to her she was nothing, and too her he was nothing but a lower class act. She had hated him since day one. She hated the way he in her mid controlled her sister, making her do whatever he wanted.

Audrey: I’m glad to see you still have my sister apologising for your behaviour.

Ben parted his lips and was about to shoot off a witty remark but Emma stood between them, holding her hands up at both of them she silenced them.

Emma: Stop it you two, I’m not going to have you both rip each other apart, Audrey you just here I’m sure you can be civil?

Audrey rolled her eyes as she looked down her nose at Ben, while Ben took a step to stand behind Emma. Placing his hands on Emma’s hips from behind her dug his finger tips into her flesh as if to tell her he would try.

Audrey: I’d rather choke, but I guess I could try and not let this pathetic excuse for a man, ruin my time with my beautiful sister.

As the tension in the room could have been cut with a knife, Emma just shook her head at her sister, while Ben rested a kiss on top of her head.

Ben: I’m going out for a drink and fresh air...

Turning to look at him over her shoulder Emma sighed while looking into his baby blue eyes.

Emma: Ben...

A trademark cocky smile crossed Ben’s face as her leaned down to whisper, but it was still loud enough for Audrey to hear.

Ben: What? My mother always told me if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all... so I’m being nice and leaving the room before the spiteful dragon sets fire to my face.

And with that said and done Ben gave Emma a quick kiss on the lips before disappearing out of the room, first stop was the kitchen to load up with beers the next stop was outside on the deck where he attempted to get rid of the dragon lady. Leaving Emma and Audrey standing in the middle of the living room, although these two were sisters and of course they loved each other they were two very different people. Their personalities would often clash, so when they finally caught up it took a while for them to warm to each other. As the two sisters gave each other a slightly awkward hug Emma looked over Audrey’s shoulder so see Ben leaning against the railing of their balcony. Shaking her head the New Zealand bombshell let go of her sister and the two made their way to the couch in front of the TV to talk.

** Three Hours later.

Three hours had passed and Emma and Audrey had finally decided to go on a walk, they in turn took their time in getting ready. Although Audrey made sure she was finished before Emma so she could corner Ben on the balcony. As Ben stood there with a beer in had looking out over the grassy plain lands he could hear the fire breathing dragon behind him.

Audrey: You must think you’re pretty special don’t you?

As Audrey spoke her hands found the top of her hips, as she gave off a dominant stance. Turning back around to face his “sister in-law” Ben looked at her confused.

Ben: Excuse me?

Bringing the bottle to his lips the Cockney King took a big swig after all he was going to need beer if he was going to be civil to her.

Audrey: The way you have my sister wrapped around your pinky, coming when you call her, begging like a dog.

Audrey took a step up towards Ben, her voice dripped like venom as she singled him out.

Ben: You’re loopier then I remember.

Turning back away from Audrey, Ben continued to watch the wildlife frolic in the grassy fields.  

Audrey: I know what you Ben and I found out what you did and it’s sickening that you don’t have the balls to tell Emma.

Making her way to right beside him Audrey leant on the railing, her presence was off putting to Ben who just took a step back. Turning to look at her he looked at her with doubt across his face.

Ben: What on earth are you talking about dragon lady?

Audrey laughed as he once again called her dragon lady. Sighing out loud the Kiwi just shook her head.

Audrey: The night of prom, the night you and Emma were finally going to live out your wildest dreams... too bad we had to go back to New Zealand... but that didn’t stop you did it Ben?

As she took a step closer Ben raised his hands up in front of him as if to warn her off, looking into his hotel room he was praying for Emma to walk out any second now and save him.

Ben: You’re delusional.

Fobbing of Emma’s sisters remarks Audrey just smiled she couldn’t help but notice the wounded look in Ben’s normally happy eyes.

Audrey: No, I’m right... now how long are you going to keep your secret?

Audrey was now pointing at him as Ben’s smile completed faded away from his face, was crazy Audrey on to something?

Ben: ...

As his lips parted and he went to speak he was cut off by the thick New Zealand accent once more.

Audrey: No wait let me answer that, you have six weeks Ben... I mean that’s how long until your house settles right? You have six weeks to come clean, or I’ll take great pleasure in wiping the floor with your lies.

Audrey gave Ben a stern look one that said business, as Ben went to reply the sound of the bedroom door closing was enough to give him freedom. He could see Emma out of the corner of her eye walk into the living room, looking around for her sister and her lover. As she spots them outside a smile lights up her face as she thinks they had made a truce to be civil while their together. Oh boy could our little redhead not be so far from the truth. As Audrey leaves the patio, she takes Emma by the hand and leads her towards the door while Ben just looks at his girlfriend with a hint of sadness in his eyes. Looking down at his empty bottle, he knows there is only one thing left to do and that’s get more and quickly. So I leave you with this, what on earth is Mr Honesty hiding from Little Miss Sunshine?

Dear Diary,

Well where to begin? My sister is in town making my life with Ben a little uneasy. I don’t know why they both just can’t get along, like really is it that hard? I don’t even know why they hate each other, it’s stupid. Family... you can’t live with it you can’t live without it. In all honesty tho, I’m glad Audrey has flown all this way to see me, we haven’t been in the same place at the same time in years, so it’s refreshing to see how well she is doing and how far she has come. Also how exciting is this, she flew all this way to ask me to be her bridesmaid, I’m so excited. She has assured me that Ben will be invited to the wedding but I dare say she will try and make his time there less than perfect. My poor Benny, what has he ever done to get so much hate from her? I guess we’ll never find out Audrey has a tendency of hating every second person she meets. Oh well moving on.

I can’t believe that last week went as planned, well I can’ believe it. I just can’t believe how easy it was. Last week I was able to pin the Bombshell Champion, just like that in the middle of the six sided ring. I was able to show everyone what I have been talking about since becoming the Roulette Champion. This belt means more than what everyone thinks it does, this belt is to be held higher than the Bombshell Championship and it doesn’t stop with me beating Roxi Johnson last week oh no, I still have a long way to go to put this title back on the map but patience is a virtue. As of right now, I believe I have all the time in the world to make this dream a reality.

Next stop Chaos in Cape Town, my next match is a four corners elimination match against Cindy Warren, Joanne Canelli and Mercedes Vargas. I guess the upside of this match is that I know what I’m walking into and I know what I’m facing. At Chaos in Cape Town I walk into my title defence match with a huge target painted on my chest, hell I’ll have one on my head, on my back you name it these girls will want to stop at nothing to rip me apart. The sad fact for them is I won’t let them. I have come too far in this business to not get this right, to not get this match under my control from the get go. I need my opponents to understand that it’s not personal it’s just business and right now my business is retaining my Bombshell Roulette Championship.

Some may say I’ve become obsessed with the belt that I’ve become super attached to it and it’s not a good thing. How could it not be a good thing? I honestly feel as if this belt is a part of me, an extra limb if you may so the only way I’m going to give it up is if you pry it from my cold dead hands. Okay that is a little loopy, but I can confirm that yes I have grown attached to my belt, yes defending it has become like an obsession. Not the kind of obsession that has me hallucinating and calling it my precious... but the type of obsession that helps feed me the strength to carry on and do more. The type of clean obsession that feeds body builders to lift that one set heavier, the type of obsession that helps a marathon runner run that extra mile... I have a healthy obsession with my belt, one that I hope never fades away. You might call it crazy, I call it passion. Passion that has been so rare in the Bombshell ranks these days when it comes to the belts, I mean when was the last time you saw a girl go all out for her belt? When was the last time you saw a bombshell lay it all on the line for what she believes is hers? Dare I say it? I can’t even remember it.

So when I captured the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship It dawned on me, I need to be that girl who is written in the history books as the girl who did everything she could for her division, for her reign and for her Championship.

Now who am I facing? First up Cindy Warren, I don’t know much about her other then she’s a nurse and that the fans love her. I can’ say anything bad about that, not that I like to. I just need to keep my eyes open because it’s always the quiet girls that make the most noise when it counts. Cindy might be new to Sin City Wrestling, but that doesn’t mean she’s new to this business I dare say she’ll have gold in her eyes something that I can admire... but next weekend if I can help it won’t be her weekend to taste victory.

Joanne, my old tag team partner who has turned over a brand new leaf, one minute telling me that I was a great tag team partner, the next minute I’m getting blamed for everything. Joanne I know you in the ring, just like you know me... but regardless of our time as tag team partners, you need to realise that I’m still growing, I’m still evolving into the fighter I want to be and trust me you ain’t seen nothing yet. Next Sunday you will walk in empty handed and mark my words you will walk out empty handed.

Mercedes, some say she’s my biggest threat in this match up, I mean why wouldn’t she? Mercedes has been a speed bump throughout my career. Last week I struck it lucky with her team work, next week she will be coming down to the ring focused, she will be coming down to the ring with the glimmer of hope that she can defeat me once more. I have to do everything in my power to hold her off, I have to do everything in my power to keep her away from the Roulette Championship... Mercedes is a force not to be played with, but to be respected... respected enough to know your bounds... with her she’s unpredictable, she’s a snake in the grass just waiting to strike and take what she believes is hers. Well correction Mercedes, right now this Bombshell Roulette Championship is mine... and it’s coming home with me after Chaos in Cape Town.

I told the world that I was going to remain the Champion throughout the tour, I told the world that I was going to bring this belt back to American soil, I told the world that I was going to fly it to New Zealand and show it off to my family, my friends, my people... I want nothing to stop this dream...

It’s time to be Kia Kaha...

It’s time for this dream to become a reality...

It’s time to take another step forward in becoming the best Bombshell Roulette Champion in Sin City Wrestling history.

Chaos in Cape Town, is my next step, it’s my next hurdle if I overcome that... there is nothing on earth that can stop me.

Love
ERJ
XXX
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 11:58:19 PM »
 Dangerous. Menacing. Deadly. Just one look from this subtle creature is enough for anyone to keep their distance. Ten feet, two hundred pounds, and a scowl that would make even the toughest opponent back down. Lurking in the deep portion of the ocean blue is the one creature no one wants to provoke in this habitat. It suddenly stares back at the onlookers with a crooked smile, fangs and all, making a few spectators a little jumpy. Fortunately, there would be no JAWS reenactment or anything like that, thankfully. A sand shark, one of many that populate the I&J Predator Exhibit at the Two Oceans Aquarium here in Cape Town South Africa goes about its business among the equally dangerous stingrays that harbor nearby.

“This African Tour...How do I go about this? My feelings about this tour now that it will be thankfully over are this: it's thankfully over.”

Mercedes Vargas peers through the glass window watching a school of stingray coast by before she turns towards the camera.

“For a little over a month now, we've visited some interesting places, seen some pretty cool exhibits and monuments and mosques, learned a little history, sampled some cusine,  stayed among the beautiful hotels and resorts, and there may have been a little misadventure or two. I can't tell you the many times I had to ask for directions to some of these places. Of the six countries on this scheduled tour, I got to visit Cairo, the Ivory Coast, and Madagascar last show. And speaking of last Climax Control, I was a little worried I was going to go oh-for-three in my matches for this trip, but surprisingly – or maybe not – Emma and I defeated the Bombshell Champion and the challenger to her title, so even though I didn't win out in the battle royal in Cairo, or that me and Traci wasn't able to regain the tag titles at the Ivory Coast, or that I wasn't able to appear in every city, I think this tour turned out well for yours truly."

She smiles, shrugging her shoulders.

“And now to cap it off, I have a chance at making history once again in one week's time at Chaos in Cape Town, South Africa. It's been three years since my last visit to South Africa, and I like to think history is on my side because the last time I came here, I walked away with championship gold in Johannesburg. I swear, it's like every match I'm in there's some milestone that I've achieved or something, especially here in S-C-Dub. Longest Bombshell unpinned/unsubmitted streak, the second Bombshell to hold the Roulette Championship on two occasions, the fastest Bombshell to win the Roulette and Tag Team Championship..."

Her voice trailed off for a moment before she gives way to an awkward pause.

“I was under the impression that I would get a fair shot at Emma for the Roulette Championship, but SCW management wants to go in another direction by adding some competition, and that's fine. I never shy away from competition, you know that. And it just so happens that my competition are two very familiar opponents, so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm up against and what I'm going to get myself into – they probably know as well, but just in case they don't, I think a healthy reminder is in store.

“Joanne Canelli, we'll start with you. Not because you're important, not because you're number one, but because you are the least favorite to win this match. I don't even know why I have to go out of my way to remind my opponents why I've beaten you, consistently, and yet you still continue to persists that I haven't learned my lesson. Sweetheart, did you miss the short bus on the way here? You've never beaten me since I set foot in SCW, or anywhere else for that matter, and you never will. If you happen to win this match, you're only going to win due to luck, although luck wasn't on your side in your return match against Emma one-on-one, which, if I'm not mistaken, was also for the title. Silly rabbit, your chances of winning is all but gone now. You couldn't beat Emma, you definitely can't beat me, and if you're not careful, even Cynthia might get a pinfall over you. Nothing surprises me about you, Joanne. Pretty sure we’ll be getting the same old, same old bread-and-butter lines we’ve heard time and time again. ‘I beat people up for a living. Mafia this, family that. Fuhgetabouit, a Godfather line or two. But all this comes down to is the words made famous by Aretha. R-E-S-P-E-C-T.”

The camera follows Mercedes through the corridor. In the foreground we can see a sea turutle exhibit.

“The only problem I have with that, Joanne, is that it’s kinda hard trying to respect someone involved in organized crime. Someone who likes getting blood on their hands and beating people over the head with baseball bats and shoving their still bodies in the trunk of sedans and dropping them off some pier. That’s not respect, Joanne. That’s fear. Pure, unadulterated fear. You know what it is, I think you’re confused. You don’t want people to respect you; you want people to fear you. Only, the majority of the roster doesn't fear you, let alone respect you, so what's a Jersey Devil Diva to do? Well, you might want to start winning matches, for one. Number two, try to beat top level opponents. Look at me and who I’ve been in the ring with: Necra Octavian Kane, Misty, Vixen, Gothika, just to name a few. You already know that I've headlined Climax Control a couple of times already and I've proven to be one of the top Bombshells in SCW. But don't worry, with a little luck, you, and Cynthia for that matter, can at least try to surpass what I've done in my short time here.”

Words of advice from the veteran? Sure, why not? But knowing the type of person Joanne is, it was hightly doubtful that her opponent was already set in her ways. It mattered not. Mercedes would just another one of her rivals why she is that good at the pay-per-view.

“Speaking of Cynthia..."

Mercedes suddenly breaks into song.

“Cynthia, she's a really cool dancer, Cynthia, boogie to the grove now.”

She stops abruptly, laughing.

“Yes, my friend, Cynthia Warren. Cindy, I'm going to try and break this gently for you so you won't feel too bad, so here it goes: You’re in way over your head and way out of your league. You don’t belong among the elite of this company, you haven’t reached there yet, but there’s always that glimmer of hope that you will one day. It just won’t be at Chaos in Cape Town. Cindy, you and I, just like Roxi and Amy Marshall, have history before we both came to SCW, so I know what you’re capable of and I already know what I can expect from you. You lost in your debut match, and we both know that if it was any other day, Delia and Veronica would eat you and Electra alive. You two got a fluke win; even Ray Charles can see that. The very fact that you're in this match is a absolute joke. And Joanne, you’ve gone MIA since me and Traci beat you and Emma for the tag titles – a shame that our reign ended so quickly, but that’s beside the point – but now you’ve waltzed back into SCW, which is funny because I didn’t even know you left to begin with. No offense.What makes you believe you deserve another shot when you just have failed? You lost your shot at the Roulette title, and now you get another shot? Unbeliveable.

She stops and turns to the camera.

“Don’t mistake the fact that just because you managed to find yourselves in this match that somehow makes you formidable opponents. Silly rabbits. In reality, you two are only in this match to provide some kind of challenge for me to get to the champion, though who are we kidding? You’re not even roadblocks, but merely stepping stones and I’m going to enjoy using you as stepping stones on my way to championship gold. You're hopelessly outclassed, easily forgettable.  SCW, in their infinite wisdom, may think you both deserve title shots, but I've wasted enough air and words on two people who doesn't deserve it. The only reason why I'm only doing this is because you both need your fifteen minutes in the spotlight, so you can thank me for namedropping you, because the real match is between me and Emma - and I have no problem making that scenario happen. Unless, of course, you want to prove me wrong. Not that you will succeed, but it does peak my interest. "

Mercedes stops a moment and turns to stare at yet another exhibit, this time a school of hammerhead sharks swim pasts the exotic scenary, looking out at the crowd.

"The champ. The flavor of the month. The newest sensation to the Roulette Championship. I'm sure you already know that out of the four of us, you're the one who faces the greatest disadvantage, Em. If you're feeling a little nervous right now, well, that's because you should be, sweetheart. For you, it’s a fight for survival, because if you’re pinned at any point during the match, it’s bye-bye title. Of course, I would never stoop as low by pinning someone else other than the champion. Given the chance, if I pin you, that silences all the critics, doubters, and naysayers that I couldn't beat the golden girl. I know what you're thinking. “But Mercedes, you don't really need this title, you've won it twice already. You've been a champion practically every place you've been in. The Roulette Championship will be another trinket to you.” Well, two out of three isn't bad. I have won a lot of my titles in my career and I am a two-time Roulette Champion, and the second Bombshell to accomplish that, but I would never, ever, treat the Roulette Championship as a trinket. No, that would go against everything I stand for.

"You declared that you want to make the Roulette Championship THE belt to fight for in the Bombshells Division – and that very well might happen as long as Roxi Johnson holds the Bombshell Championship – but you see, Em, my past two title reigns weren't that memorable. The third time's the charm, and I want to make my third reign better than my last two reigns. If I beat you or Cindy or Joanne, that will be only the beginning. I want to be the opponent everyone in the division wants to face.

"If I sound arrogant, maybe that's because you confuse that for confidence. I've always been confident in my ability, why do you think I've accomplished everything I set out to do in my career? I like to think that you and I are the favorites to win, and come pay-per-view time, I think we'll give them a show they'll never forget."

With a parting wave, Mercedes walks off and we're left with another shot of the exhibit as we fade.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:05:35 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »
 Act 1: The World is Yours

"Me, I want what's coming to me.
Oh, well what's coming to you?
The world, chico, and everything in it."
Scarface

\'user

The scene opens in the Steenberg Hotel in Cape Town Africa. The camera pans over the vast golf course, and towards the main building where all the suites and rooms are. The white paint of the building shimmered in the bright morning sun, as birds sang their songs loudly to anyone that was willing to listen to them, while the wildlife moved about for another day. The camera soon pans to one balcony where the doors were open and the heavy set drapes billowed out as the wind moved through them. The suite was massive in size and done in the early days of Cape Town, with antiques spread around the room mixed with a more modern touch. Reno and Rude sit in front of the laptop checking the news from back in the states as Joanne walks down the stairs, and into the main part of the suite. Rude jumps up, from the table as Joanne looks at him with wide eyes.

Joanne: What in the hell has gotten into you?

Rude: The Scarface house!

Reno: Holy shit man!

Joanne: What?

Rude: Come and look boss... I think you'll want to see this.

Joanne sighs and walks over to the table. What she saw made her smile. The house that had been used in the movie was now up for sale. She sits down, and starts flipping through the pictures that came with it. Her smile soon fades as she does.

Joanne: It's the house on the outside... But there's nothin' there from the movie...

Rude: Does it matter? It's the house!

Reno: That would be awesome to have since we're mostly out that way anyway.

Scarpaci comes in from the balcony to see what all the commotion was about, and soon stops in front of the laptop hanging over Joanne's shoulder.

Scarpaci: Can we buy it sis?

Joanne: I don't know... I mean it's not what I expected on the inside...

Reno: We could always have it fixed up, and have a replica of Montana's house.

Rude: Please boss?

Joanne: It's 35 mill.

Scarpaci: Think about it sis... Livin' out in California in the house that both of us have wanted since we were kids...

Joanne sighs and looks at the price. They could do it with no problem and it had always been a dream.

Joanne: Fine... When we get back to the states we'll go and look at it, and see if they will drop the price, considerin' what we want to do to it.

Scarpaci: Plus we can get a tiger.

Joanne: I already have one.

Reno: Yeah but we can get a white one.

Rude: A Siberian...

Joanne: We'll talk about it when we get back. Right now I have to start gettin' ready for my match this week.

Rude: Heading to the gym boss?

Joanne: Yeah. Do you guys want to tag along or should I just go by myself and meet up with you for lunch?

As she looks at them they are staring at the screen once again, and she sighs, grabbing her sneakers from a bag and slips them and heads out the door and out into the bright morning sun. She jogs along the path, heading toward the main part of the resort.

Joanne: Only a few more days before the match of a life time begins ladies. This is only my second match back and I have another shot at the Bombshell Roulette Title. I've already had it, but you know what it's always good to have a piece of gold no matter what it is. Mercedes, I have a chance at winnin' this title more than you do, simply because I know I'm better then you. I've been in this business a long time honey and have faced better opponents then you. I've stood toe to toe with big names, and managed to win long before you ever decided to do what I do. for the last 12 years I've listened to people like you run their mouths sayin' how I'm worthless and lucky to even stand in the middle of the ring, and win. Who cares if I haven't won against you? Your worthless Mercedes and you know it. The only reason that you've been tossed into this match is because Hot Stuff felt sorry for you Mercedes.

She smiles to herself as she continues along the pathway toward the main part of the resort passing a few people as she did.

Joanne: Do you know why I am respected Mercedes? Because my people do fear me in a way. They know what I can do, in the ring and out. I use violence in order to get my point across to people like you. But most of them, they truly respect me, and you should to. I have no respect for people like you Mercedes. You think you're hot shit, but you're nothin', worthless, little piece of muff garbage! I'm from Jersey and you're lucky that when you set foot in my territory that someone does rip you apart for me. I have a lot of sway anywhere I go, and when I get my hands on you Mercedes there won't be anythin' left of you. I'm goin' to make it to the very end of this match and face Emma again, while you sit backstage wonderin' where you went wrong honey. I'm not goin' to back down from the likes of you and say it's ok, I'll get it next time! NO! You're not worthy enough to even have in it your hands this time, or any other time. So what if you stood toe to toe with Misty, Vixen, and Gothika... So have I. Keep dreamin' big Mercedes because you're about to enter a nightmare that you can never wake up from.

She soon reaches the main part of the resort, and heads inside. It was still quiet and only a few people were up and about. The bell hops ran this way and that helping people, while the front desk staff looked smart in their uniforms waiting to assist someone. Joanne moves by the front desk, and toward the private gym, that over looked the golf course. She heads inside, and moves toward the large punching bag that had been set up near the window. She starts to hit it, and it swings gently, as she moves around it.

Joanne: Cindy, you have yet to say anythin' and that makes me wonder about you... Are you afraid to step into the ring against someone like myself, or are you being smart and just stayin' out of this match all together? If that's the case then I guess it's just one less little bitch I have to take care of in the middle of the ring on Sunday night then huh? Why did you even get into this line of business Cindy? I don't even think you've won a match since you've been here, and yet you get thrown into a match like this? You're like Mercedes in the fact that you don't deserve it, and you're not ready for somethin' like this. Trust me, you're better off just walkin' away and leavin' this business, and leave it to people like me. You already have a noble profession, so go back to it and help people. I really don't have anythin' else to say to you honey, but walk away from all of this.

Joanne hits the punching bag a little harder, and it swings a bit more. She dodges it, and kicks it with a roundhouse kick, sending it a little further and higher.

Joanne: Emma, I saved you for the last, because I know that it's goin' to come down to you and me in the end. I lost the last time that we faced each other but not this time. I've been gone to long, and now it's time to get back what I lost, and if that means draggin' your ass through hell and back then so be it. Mercedes and Cindy are not a threat like you are, and I plan on doin' whatever I have to do to bring you down and get what is rightfully mine once again. I'm not goin' to back down from this match Emma, and I will destroy you just to get it. You have become to attached to that title, and it's time that I take it from you. You shouldn't hold onto somethin' that is causing you to be come obsessed like this, and we should have an intervention before it's too late. Of course your intervention is this match, and what a match it will be! I'm not goin' to play nice and I will break every bone in your body just to prove a point Emma. I'm through playin' games with you, or anyone else for that matter, and I will get what I want!

Joanne hits the bag again, and sends it flying a bit more. She dodges the bag as it comes flying back tapping the window lightly.

Joanne: Emma you and I have been on the same side, and we have stood toe to toe. This week we stand against each other once again, but there can only be one that walks away with the title that you now hold, and that one will be me. In the end all of you will be bloodied, broken, beaten, bruised, and humiliated by the time I am done with you. I will stand victorious in the end, and there is nothin' that any of you can do about it. If you think you have the guts to stop me then try but once again... You'll fail and I will walk away with what is rightfully mine once again. We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass! See you soon ladies... Oh and good luck... You're goin' to need it.

She smiles to herself, and hits the punching bag one more time and sends it flying off of the hook and through the window. The glass shatters, and Joanne watches it fly through and down toward the golf course below. She walks to the window and looks down, seeing it sitting in the middle of the road, and sighs, before turning back from the window and back into the gym as the scene fades to black.

>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 07:52:59 PM »
 Emma: What are you up to?

Walking into the living room of their hidden rock cave, Emma Rose made her way over towards Ben. Her bright yellow dress shone brightly from the natural lighting from the sky light above the coffee table in the middle of the room. Taking a seat in front of Ben on the table she watched on as he seemed a million miles away from her. Reaching out she ran her manicured nails down his legs, not hard or anything but just enough to steal his attention.

Ben: Watching Grimm...

Without even looking up from his IPad Ben spat out his almost forced reply as he moved his legs away from Emma who screwed up her nose. She wasn’t sure what his problem was since Audrey visited but she thought that he would have been over it by now. Getting up from her spot on the coffee table the redhead made her way around the back of the couch that Ben was sitting on. Leaning into it she rested her chin on the top of his head gently.

Emma: Again?

He didn’t have to say anything Emma just knew that she was annoying him by the way he tapped at the side panel on the IPad turning it up.

Ben: Shhh I can’t hear it...

Rolling her eyes the New Zealander put her hands on the top of Ben’s shoulders and started to circle her thumbs over his bare skin. She massaged his tense shoulder blades, before working her way up to his neck. She could tell that he was enjoying it as his body slightly started to relax into her touch. A soft sigh left his lips as he leant forward giving Emma more freedom with her movements.

Emma: You’re so tense Benny Bear, what’s on your mind?

She watched as he put the IPad down to the side without even turning it off or pressing pause, before she knew it his right hand was on top of hers. Looking back at her over his shoulder, his cool cocky smile that was always on his face was missing.

Ben: Em, I think we need to talk.

Her eyes grew a little wider as she stared back down at him, her bottom lip shaking as she watched him get up from his spot in the chair. Making his way around it he made his way over to in front of her. His hands grabbed at hers as he held them gently in his. She didn’t know where to look as Ben sighed. Was this it? Was this the moment that she had been dreading? Was Ben about to give her the infamous, it’s not you it’s me talk? Was Ben about to admit a wrong doing? Was he just going to playfully tell her to be quiet? Was he going to ask her what was for lunch? So many questions ran through her mind, as her green eyes watched on instantly saddened by the pained look on her boyfriends face.

Dear Diary,

Welp, how to begin after this less than stellar week? Since Audrey has gone Ben has been walking around like he has had a personality transplant. So quiet like freakishly quiet. I’m not sure what my wicked witch of a sister has said to him but it definitely has him thinking. I Know Ben tho, it will come out, when he finally snaps about her... it’s happen far too many times before. Ah the little back handed sly compliments / insults that rile people up.  

So here I sit in the beautiful Cape Town just 48 hour away from the next biggest match of my career. Am I nervous? Yes. Am I worried? A little. Am I concerned that I could lose my belt? Most definitely. What can I do about it? Fight and fight I will.  After watching last week’s promotional by Joanne and Mercedes I’m not so sure I’m getting my point across, but only time will tell. Time will tell them that I mean business when it comes to retaining my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship. I don’t want to be another flake. I don’t want to be another Bombshell that goes on record for losing her belt a few weeks after gaining it. I want this bad girl wrapped around my waist for as long as I can. So with that in mind, I have to fight for it. I have to fight to the nail for it and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to put the worries of my sister and Ben behind me, I’m just going to focus on the one thing that matters at Chaos in Cape Town and that’s my Championship belt.

There are many weaknesses in a four corner elimination match, too many for my liking but what’s a girl to do sit down and think that the world is against her? Or is she to woman up and stand up and see the positives. If I can and I pray to God that I can hold on to get down to one of the last two females in the ring, I can control the pin falls. I can try and control it, so I end up coming out on top. I can also help out in the other pin falls; it’s called unneeded assistance but support. Support that I need to help get myself over the line, to help make sure that the Roulette Championship comes home with me. If I see an opportunity to help a pin fall on its merry way this Sunday, don’t think that I won’t take it.  I’ve never been in a four corners match but I have watched enough to see that this is a powerful game plan, one that has helped many win in the past. Although it’s not the only game plan I have in mind, but let’s be real about it I’m not going to share all my secrets now am I?

I just hope Roxi and Electra keep their eyes peeled, because regardless of Joanne, Mercedes, Cindy and I wrestling in the “division under them” we all have the strength and power to topple them. We all have to guts to take them on and I have no doubt in my mind that we have what it takes to give them a fair match.

If I’m completely honest I think Roxi got away with this super card lightly, I mean she only has one opponent. I have three other girls chomping at the bit to take what I currently have in my possession. I currently have three angry girls just willing and waiting for me to slip up, waiting for me to choke. So they can have a chance at taking the glory and becoming the new Bombshell Roulette Champion. I have three pair of eyes burning a hole in my back wanting it, wishing for it. I will have them targeting me from all angles, while Roxi the “superior” Champion only has to worry about Electra. Once again, this is another reason why the Roulette Championship means more; this is another solid bit of proof that the girl that holds this belt, week in and week out is against the world when it comes to defending what is hers. It doesn’t matter if it be the number of opponents; right down to the match type everything is unpredictable in this field. Nothing is for certain. They say you make your own destiny, I’m just praying to the Gods that watch over me from New Zealand, that I have enough to make this a reality. They also say that even the smallest pebble can cause a ripple in a river, so everything I do this Sunday at Chaos in Cape Town I have to make sure it’s the right thing to do. There is no room for error, there is no room for doubt, and there is no room for unnecessary risks. I need to keep my head planted firmly on my shoulders, keep my feet planted firmly on the floor and my eyes open at all times.

This is what you have been training for Em, this is what years of working out back home in one of the dirtiest wrestling schools Dunedin has to offer had lead to, being smart. By making smart moves, calculating the competition and eliminating them one by one.

Imagine that, imagine not just walking in to Chaos in Cape Town as the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion and walking out as the Champion, but imagine being the one and only girl to eliminate her challengers one by one. Hunger games style. What a moment that would be, what a picture perfect moment. What a brilliant memory, something that would last a lifetime. Let’s not get a head of ourselves Emma, things like that only belong in fairytales, but how dominate would you be? What a massive impact you would make to the Bombshell division, they wouldn’t be able to doubt my strength or my dedication they would just have to stand back and admire it. Although I get this is a rare thing to happen, I get that it most likely won’t come true, but I can make a promise to myself that I will try. I can make a promise to my fans that I will try. I will try and come out of this match as the solo girl who makes all the decisions in this match. I will try and show them all that I am Kia Kaha. That I deserve this strap made with gold around my waist.

It kind of has become an obsession, one I’m going to continue to feed.  

So here we go again facing Joanne, I’m not sure what I can say about her other then that I can’t let her beat me, not again, not now not ever. I have already paid for my wrong doings when I lost us the Tag Team Championships, it’s time to move on and fight for something new. I need her to understand that, regardless of how she has been acting lately, she’s still someone that has helped shape my career, but she’s standing in my way from walking out of Chaos in Cape Town with my belt wrapped around my waist. I know she is going to come out guns a blazing, I mean last week she did drop the dreaded four B’s on me. Broken, battered, beaten, and bloodied, claiming that she is going to leave me with all four. Sounds like some type of fantasy to me. I’m sorry Joanne but I won’t allow you to leave me broken, I won’t allow you to leave me battered or bloodied and I definitely won’t let you leave me beaten. This Sunday I need to see that six sided ring as my house, as my domain that I need to protect and I’ll be damn if I’m going to let a guest come on in a wreck the carpets. Joanne we have had our ups and downs but all of that gets pushed to the side this Sunday, this Sunday I’m going for the throat I’m going for what is mine. I’m going to protect the house and keep the trophy where is needs to be and that’s over my shoulder, in my hands out of your reach.

Cindy, I’m not sure what happened to the Nurse last week but she has been awfully quiet, something that I didn’t expect from her. All I can say is I’m hoping everything is okay with her and that she is safe? I would hate to think that something God awful has happened to her. I hate the silence of my competition; it makes me wonder what they’re up to and what they’re planning. This could all be wool over our eyes and within the next few hours she springs a massive promotional on us, saying she has been watching and waiting for her moment to strike. It’s an interesting game plan, not one that I can frown upon. If Cindy is just fishing us out she is furthering her studies. She will know how we are physically and mentally, giving her the ultimate lead. In a race that I’m already coming off the blocks with a handicap. I just hope the little about her that I know is enough to help keep her at arm’s length this Sunday. I do know one thing is for sure she will have the crowd behind her, she will have them cheering her egging her on and I know she doesn’t like to disappoint. She’s similar to me and that’s where I need to be careful, I can’t find comfort around her because like a silent killer, she will still lurk around me. She will just wait a little longer before striking.

Now I have Mercedes, the most vocal, annoying yet most threatening of all. Mercedes is hungry for this belt, she wants it back and she wants it in a bad way. She has gone from being decorated in gold to being on a bit of a gold hunt as of late, that’s building her momentum, building her game and I can’t let her get on a roll and steam ahead with her plan. I need to keep her in my sights at all time, I need to make sure she doesn’t try anything sneaky, but she’s Mercedes sneaky is in her blood. Although what I don’t understand about Mercedes is her obsessive need to bring up her accomplishments in other federations, I don’t care what she has done elsewhere as Sin City Wrestling is the only place that matters to me. I hope she is able to put all her other glories to the side to just focus on the task at hand, trying to pry the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship out of my hands. She’s going to have to focus and focus hard if she wants to walk away with this one; she’s going to have to dig down deep. She might have beaten me in the past, but the past is the past and I’m all about the future. The future I’m building with the Championship. Last week Mercedes called me the Golden Girl and to be honest I kind of like it.

Sin City Wrestling’s Golden Girl, the one and only girl to make the Bombshell Roulette Championship bigger and better then the Bombshell Championship.

I might be getting a little ahead of myself but that day is coming, it’s coming soon I can feel it. I just need to get past Joanne, Cindy and Mercedes and when I do it’s only going to further my stance in this wrestling world we live it. It’s only going to strengthen my cause to make the Roulette belt shiner brighter than a diamond.

They say don’t count your chickens before they hatch, so I will keep my dreams to myself, to my diary for now... but one day SCW will hear my voice and they will hear my plan I just hope they like it.

It’s time to focus on training for Sunday; it’s time to get back into the gym, time to get back into training with Ben. Proper training not let him put me in a suspicious position and have it turn into a heated afternoon of passion. I need to have my head screwed on right for this match, I need to have my ducks in a line and that’s what I’m going to do.

It’s time to eliminate the doubt, it’s time to rise above the critics and it’s time to put Emma Rose on the map.

Let’s continue our history making adventure this Sunday, by obtaining a victory over Joanne, Cindy and Mercedes.

It’s time to dig deep Emma, it’s time to be Kia Kaha... time to release the flightless bird.

Love
ERJ
XXX

Let’s rejoin the lovely dovey couple of Ben and Emma shall we? Let’s see what shocking news Ben has to tell Emma Rose.

Emma: Go on Ben, what are you waiting for?

The look on Ben’s face said it all he was hiding something from her, but as he fumbled around with his mouth while running his hand through his messy curly hair he sighed.

Ben: Emma... I....

As she looked up at him with her big sad green eyes that normally screamed nothing by happiness she waited patiently for him to tell her what was going on. Reaching out to grab onto the tops of her shoulders the Cockney King shook her gently.

Ben: I...I... found some old photos of me, yeah that’s it... when we weren’t together... you said you wanted to see them... I’ll go get my phone.

With that said and done Ben charged off out of the room towards the bedroom, leaving Emma to seriously wonder what her boyfriend was up to. Turning to look at the coffee table in the centre of the room she saw his phone, the phone he had ran away to go get. Something was off with her boyfriend and she was going to find out.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:54:06 PM by Emma Rose »
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 11:58:37 PM »
 Mercedes: Hey, what are you watching?

Jorge: Alien vs Predator 3. Director's Cut. You would be surprised to know what bootlegs you can find at the video store. Picked up a couple on my way back.

Scene opens in the hotel lobby in Cape Town, South Africa. Jorge is spending his day watching classic movies.

Mercedes: Elektra, Mission Impossible, Anaconda...

Mercedes picks up the DVD jackets of each film and does a double take. The illustrations of Jennifer Gardner on the cover was a lot different than what she remembered on the US version, Tom Cruise was depicted as Chinese, and the Anaconda cover shows a boy coiled by a huge anacandona which shoots a laserbeam at him through its mouth. That's right, a laserbeam. Reading the back cover blurb, Mercedes laughs and shakes her head.

Mercedes: I hope the movies are better than the artwork. I thought the Predator series was dead? When did they decided to have a thrid movie?

Jorge: When they decided that everybody forgot the last movie. Seven years is a long time.

Mercedes: This movie better than the last one?

Jorge: Oh, yeah, but it's not what I expected. I sure didn't expect to find 3D goggles.

Jorge does his best movie trailer voice over impression.

Jorge: Now, in the mother of all battles, an illegal and a child molester fight to the death for ultimate supremacy, and the one girl who's between it all. No matter who wins...she still loses. This summer, if you see one movie this year...

Mercedes: Okay, stop, stop, stop right there. This is too funny. Honestly, who writes this crap?

Jorge gives an innocent shrug.

Jorge: It's so bad, it's good.

Mercedes: I'll say. I'm going to do some more exploring. You're going to be around later?

Jorge: I can't get away from the godawful subtitles.

Mercedes: Be back soon. Enjoy the movie.

Jorge motions as Mercedes walks off.

Jorge: Aaargh! My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

[color="indianred"]
• • •
[/font]

"First defenses are the worst."

Mercedes Vargas enters the scene wearing dark blue jeans and her "Black Rose Overdrive" t-shirt which you can purchase now at scwrestling.net. Hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, she raises it over her head.

Mercedes: Do you know who said that phrase, Emma? A good friend of mine who also happens to be a former Roulette Champion, Nessa Wall. Maybe you've heard of her. See, Nessa did have a great point. First defenses are the absolute worst. I know it, Joanne knows it, and I'm sure you know it, too. In fact, I'm sure of it, which makes this four corners elimination match all the more interesting. Cynthia Warren is missing out on the history between we three. Your tag team reign with Joanne ended because of me and Traci, we've already been in one multi-person match back at Summer XXXtreme II last year back in August, you and I were the final three in the battle royal in Cairo. So many memories, Emmy. And I'm looking forward to making more memories this Sunday in Cape Town, South Africa, at your expense if it comes to that.

Mercedes holds up a single rose in one hand and looks at it fondly before her gaze returns to the camera.

Mercedes: I think I said this before Emma, but the question has to be asked again. Do you know what happens to a rose?

Mercedes crushes the rose in her bare hands and rips off its petals.

Mercedes: It fades, it withers (she opens her hands as the wind carries the petals away), it dies, it falls (she drops the stem to the ground). That's exactly what those fans are going to expect from you this Sunday at Chaos in Cape Town, because it's proven that you can't handle the pressure of carrying championship gold. That Bombshell Roulette Championship is your first-ever title, you've never got to hold an actual title in ACW, but this has got to be something special. But what happens when it's all taken away?

She smiles as she looks up thoughtfully.

Mercedes: The only thing stopping me from becoming a three-time champion isn't the two number one pretenders involved in this match. It's just you, Emma, just you. Maybe I'm a little neive in thinking I should worry about Joanne and Crystal, but let's face it, we both know they're just filler, they're just bodies to make up the numbers. Sunday we can have the match that SCW management should have made in the first place.

Can you handle the pressure, Emma, or will you fade away like the rose? Guess we'll find out in two days, hmm?

Fade
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:01:27 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)