Author Topic: Seleana Zdunich Vs Jessie Salco Vs Kate Steele  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Seleana Zdunich Vs Jessie Salco Vs Kate Steele
« on: June 16, 2019, 04:14:44 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 10,000 word maximum, 1 roleplay per week maximum

Good luck!  
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 10:02:51 AM »
 Off Camera
Phoenix Arizona

To say that Kate Steele was hurting would be a very big understatement. The truth is she was hurting big time. The thing with her husband Teddy was affecting her in ways she couldn’t imagine, and it pained her to see the sight of her husband with two blondes at his side. Two blondes that he couldn’t keep his hands off of, all Kate could think about is how Teddy could do this to her and Juliet?! How could he be so selfish to forget about the family that he had at home? How could he forget about his own daughter? These are questions that were rapidly going through Kate’s head. Not only that but Teddy had signed a mega deal with her arch nemesis Crystal Zdunich’s company Rose Productions. Whether Crystal was directly involved or not it still change the fact that it was the COO of her company that was working with Teddy that had fronted him the women and was paying him loads of money.

Kate in spite of her husband had decided to resign a deal with the Circle Television Network the company that was mostly responsible for Kenzi Grey’s publicity among other big CTN stars. Kate was going to have that influence in her life again and of course that also meant dealing with Maleek Raheem which she didn’t mind. After all she needed something to fight Teddy back with.

Today however CTN had set up Deviliton with a huge performance opportunity. The metal band that had the front man Griffin Hawkins and of course Kate Steele on guitar and helping with vocals was invited to a big outdoor 80s metal hair band outdoor concert at the AK-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix Arizona, with everything that had been going on this was perhaps going to be a great healthy way for Kate to take her mind off things. Or at least that is what she thought. Kate, Griffin, Chip Zanuff, and Gibby “8 Ball” Hale as Devilition were invited to this big concert. Little did they know this wasn’t just a concert but it was something else altogether. All of the members of Deviliton sat patiently back in their dressing room as they were waiting to hear from a representative on the details of this concert. That is when Kate’s business manager from CTN Maleek Raheem decided to knock on the door.

“Yo Kate let a brotha in! I got something to tell you and the rest of the band!”

Kate was busy getting dressed but she didn’t care as she was finishing her face paint, Griffin on the other hand was putting on his eyeliner as the rest of the band was just playing it cool in the dressing room. Gibby let’s Maleek inside and he quickly comes in as he looks at all of them.

“Alright check this out… I told you I was going to hook all of you up with this big gig and I thin ki did a great job at delivering on my promise. It’s amazing that SCW was going to be in Phoenix for Into The Void because I got you entered into this big Hair Metal Band competition. It’s like it’s going to be the battle of the bands and the winning band is going to take home a whole lot of cheddar and of course s huge trophy and all of that. You all do like cheddar right?!”

Maleek stares at Griffin and Kate as he shrugs his shoulders.

“Oh I forgot you are Canadian! And your boney ass is English! Just imagine a whole lot of Euros with the Prime Minister and Queen on it!”

Kate punches Maleek as hard as she can as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Bloody fucking idiot I use the Pound, and just stop…We have all been living in the states long enough o know exactly what you are talking about! Griffin really doesn’t need the money, I know I bloody don’t but I guess bragging rights and a trophy would be a nice touch. Especially with all of our fans here in the Phoenix area! Anyway I feel like there’s something you aren’t telling us. Something that you are hiding from us…”

Maleek smirks as she looks up into his eyes. He however just backs away as he can’t help but laugh right into her face.

“Don’t be pressing your boy… Look I just do what CTN tells me to do. All you need to know is that it’s going to be good publicity for your band to perform here! You might be inspired and…”

Griffin looks at Kate as he speaks to her.

“Look Kate I know you have been through a lot with your husband but if you don’t want to perform I think me and the boys can handle this. It’s normal to be feeling down especially with the stunt that Teddy pulled… I honestly never though he could do what he did but maybe you should take a breather…”

Just as Griffin is trying to reach out to his fellow band mate that is when they can hear a voice coming from behind the dressing room door, as a matter of fact there is a lot of commotion and Kate hears a very familiar voice. She seems befuddled but she doesn’t waste any time as she quickly opens the door and seems to be in shock as she could see a figure walking down the hallway. It was a figure walking with two blondes at his side, and it was none other than Teddy Warren and his Gem Stones. Teddy walks up to the door with a smile on his lips.

“Excuse me but is this the chosen’s one dressing room?! I was invited to be the featured attraction on this show and…”

Teddy finally takes a look at who is inside the room and his eyes quickly opens up in amazement as he sees Kate standing there.

“Oh I didn’t know you guys were going to be here. Look Kaye I think you and I should speak because…”

Kate however didn’t want to hear that. She lost all sense of herself. She couldn’t control her emotions as she quickly speared him to the ground and delivered slap after slap to the face of her husband. That is when Ruby and Emerald got involved as they were beating up Kate. Deviliton quickly got involved as they pulled the females back and the brought Kate back into the room. Her clothes were all messed up and she angrily looked back at her husband as she yelled at him.

“Fuck you Teddy! I don’t know who in their right mind would consider you the featured attraction in this competition but we aren’t going to allow you to win. Not now and certainly not ever! You aren’t better than me, and I will always be the bread winner. You wish you could make as much money as I do!”

Teddy doesn’t pay any attention to her as he pulls out a pocket mirror and fixes himself.

“Listen babe… You can’t mess with the chosen one’s hair like that. The spirit of hair metal needs to live on and I will deliver in only the best way that I know. If it’s a battle you want you better make sure to bring it because your little two bit band won’t beat that of the Gem Stones. We are on another level and tonight you will go down!!!!!! You better be ready because you idiots seem to be going on first!”

Kate angrily closes the door as she yells from behind the door.

“Fine consider it to be on like Donkey Kong!”

She turns her attention back to Griffin who smiles at her.

“So you think you can go on!”

“Yes I am more than ready as a matter of fact let me take point on this I have an idea but I need a favour from you Maleek, I need you to get me an afro, some high heels, and anything that looks like Teddy. The crowd is going to love this!”

Maleek raises his eyes but he can’t help but smile as this is exactly what he wanted.

“I told you I would deliver on the publicity now just go out there and showcase what this band can do! You know your boy is going to be following every single thing that you do… Go deliver and make me proud…”

A Few Moments Later

It’s time for the first act and that is when everyone at the amphitheater seems to be excited. An announcer speaks across the speakers.

“Ladies and gentlemen coming to the stage first… Featuring Griffin Hawkins, Kate Steele, Gibby  “8 Ball” Hale, and Chip Zanuff they are Devilition!!!!”

Teddy is in the crowd for this one as he needs to have an up close and personal view of what his wife’s band is going to bring to the table. He has his two gorgeous blondes on both of his arms. Griffin, Chip, and Gibby all make their way to the stage. Moments later the crowd starts roaring with excitement as Kate makes her way onto the stage. She is wearing an afro, she has lipstick on, and of course high heeled shoes. As a matter of fact she is dressed just like Teddy. She turns around facing the crowd wearing a “I Love Kate Steele” shirt. She runs her hands through her afro as she grins in return and grabs the microphone.

“Hello everyone I know you were expecting Kate Steele but she couldn’t be here but guess what you get me instead! Nobody wears make up or high heels like me… Well except my wife because she’s awesome!!!! As a matter of fact Kate is the real chosen one and I am just afraid because maybe she is just too good for me! “

Teddy begins to get upset as his women hold him back in his chair. Meanwhile on stage Kate has about 10 Kate look a likes come on the stage and they all surround “him”

“Bloody hell… It’s about the ten most awesome blondes on this stage! Which brings us to the song that I wish to dedicate to her… You all should know it by now! I ran by Flock of Seagulls!”

The band begins to play the song as Griffin takes the microphone, and Kate picks up a guitar as she begins to strum away as violently as she can.

All of the Kates surround Kate on stage as the real Kate tries to run away. As Griffin Hawkins begins to sing.

“And I RANNNNNNNNN, I RAN SO FAR AWAY… I JUST RANNNNNNNNN, I RAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY…. I COULDN’T GET AWAY!!!!!!!!”

The band really gets into the song as they start playing more and more. Everybody seems to be into it. Kate chuckles as she nods her head as she plays her heart out. Finally the song comes to an end with all of the fake Kate’s surrounding the real one. The crowd is going absolutely nuts as they rocked the song to the best of their ability. All of the fake Kate’s as well as the real one look at Teddy in the crowd and they just chuckle blowing kisses at him. Kate takes the microphone as she begins to speak.

“We just want to thank you Phoenix for all of your love and support, and this song was dedicated to a very special man… Well at least I think he’s still one… Love you so much Teddy! Courtesy the only blonde that ever mattered!”

Teddy begins to get angry as him and the Gem Stones leave the crowd as they all boo him. Kate meanwhile hugs Griffin as tightly as she can as she looks at the band.

“I would say we bloody rocked it tonight!”

“That we did Kate… Come on let’s go take a seat and watch some other performances… This is going to be a fun night!”

They all giggle at one another as they leave the stage to the loud sounds of applause.

On Camera
Phoenix Arizona

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Kate Steele standing behind a microphone stand. She smiles as she begins to speak to the empty seats.

“Cheers to all of my little sirens out there. From the bottom of my heart I just want to say that I am sorry. I know everybody was expecting the team of the Steeles o do something within the mixed tag team division but I guess my husband had a different plan altogether. I never expected him to act the way that he currently does so. It took me by surprise as much as it did all of you. Every time I come to the ring I always wish to give my very all. I want to give my very all. I want to showcase to the world that I am among one of the best of the best to ever step foot inside of the ring. I just wish to put on the show of a lifetime and it’s always a blast of coming down to the ring and doing what I do best. The last time I really had a major singles match was that in London and I know I wasn’t able to come out on top. Alicia Lukas proved to be the better woman on that night, and I have no qualms about competing in front of my home town crowd. It was absolute blast and we put wrestling on the map! We should that people from England can really do something, and it doesn’t matter if I get knocked down. I will always find a way to rise back up. I will always come back swinging, and I know it won’t be long before I find myself in position to fight for what I rightfully believe in again…”

Kate smiles as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“That’s why the lost doesn’t feel like a lost so much because I know in my heart that each lost serves as a learning experience. I can always gain something in a lost. I can take home a major takeaway where I can come back stronger than before, and that next time I find myself in the ring with a major champion I could perhaps walk away as the victory. Rome wasn’t built in a night and the legacy of Kate Steele won’t be defiled by one single lost. I think what is honestly stinging more than that lost is what’s happening within my own personal family. It has been a tough transition to go home and not being able to jump into the confines of my husband’s arms. It has been tough to watch my daughter beg for her father and him not being around to cradle her in his arms. It’s one thing to walk out on a family but to do so on Father’s Day weekend and to become what he has become is something else entirely. I honestly never saw it coming. I can sit here and complain about the selfishness of my husband. I can tell you about how much I have been scorned and how I feel it hurts so much, but I think the best course of action is focusing on the task at hand.”

Kate nods her head with a wicked grin as she continues to speak some more.

“And right now the biggest course of action is going to that ring and competing in the triple threat match that is in front of me. I am competing in a match where I might be looked upon in the future. A match where challengers for the future will be named, and a win here could put me right back into the thick of things. I need this moment and not only do I need it but I want it more than you could realize. What a better way to show that my head is clearly on my shoulders than by being focused enough to keep my wrestling career right on track. That is why I need to channel only this match and focus to the match at hands and it comes in the form of competing against two women who have been absolute trailblazers in this company. Two women who I feel like I should know more than others in the form of Jessie Salco and Seleana Zdunich… These two women are very tough and game but if one can get past them you know I definitely can…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she begins to speak.

“I guess that brings me to you first Jessie. Jessie you and I are like siblings. We both are sisters to one another. We have traveled on the road together. We have stayed in each other’s hotel room on the road together, we have argued with one another, and we have definitely had our share of fights with each other. I think one of the times I felt hurt the most by you is when you just couldn’t celebrate me winning the briefcase. You needed to have it for your own and you attacked me from behind. I felt hurt because you could have asked me if it really bothered you. I would have been happy to give you a match and we could have fault honorably for that right. Yet we did went to war and I was the one to come out ahead in our exchange. Yet since then we have made up and ii would say we are on decent terms with one another. We are slowly starting to build up that friendship with one another and neither of us had a very happy London Brawling. You and Amy both lost to the likes of the Zdunichs the same night I lost to Alicia Lukas but we can’t get wrapped up over those losses because this is our chance to climb back up. This is our chance to fight back and showcase we belong to be here…”

Kate smiles as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“Doesn’t it feel good to be competing in a match like this?! The ban is off and now you can be considered for gold again. This is where you can really move on and showcase an amazing wrestler. You totes got this Salco… You are just one title away from being a Grand Slam champion. You need to push to get there and as long as you keep pushing you will get there. I know I stand in your way as does Seleana but keep on pushing girl. I have no problem in supporting you to reach your dreams. That is what friends do but something really puzzles me. You and Amy are about having this big Metal and Punk Connection reuniting ordeal. Where was my invite?! How come I am the one left in the dark? I would have been happy to been a part of it. Yet I wasn’t even considered… That hurts… That hurts more than you could realize. I don’t mind being scorned by my husband but to get that from my friends as well absolutely sucks. For that alone I need to stop you in you in your tracks. I can’t allow you to get what you want because it coincides with what I want… Hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn and right now I can feel the flames in my eyes and it’s about time somebody get burned by them…That person will you be Jessie whether you want it or not…”

Kate grabs the microphone as she paces around some more and continues to speak.

“And I guess that brings me to the other person in this match and that woman is none other than Seleana Zdunich. Seleana I just want to say that you have been amazing during your time of being in this company. You have accomplished so much in just a year. You are already a former World Bombshell Champion and you are stood up to the likes of Christian Underwood and slapped him silly. It just doesn’t get better than that. You have become such a strong fan favorite and have the backing of a very strong family and all of your friends. I know there was a time where you probably didn’t care for me because of what I did to your wife and your step daughter. I was just wrapped up into my own selfishness to really care about others. I just wanted to showcase that for a woman standing at five foot 2 that I had a big attitude and I could stand on anybody’s level. It was silly for me to go through extreme measures to make an impact but that was just my style. You on the other hand have stayed true to yourself, and even when Crystal annoyed you, you still proved to be  an amazing wife and not afraid to show tough love…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“I know it must be tough to be in the position that you are in. To love somebody who everyone else hates so much yet you stick through it because deep down you see that person in a way that everybody doesn’t see them. You stick it out because you know that they are an amazing person but that person often doesn’t showcase that about them. The reason I can respect that is because I am currently where you were a few months ago. Even though Teddy didn’t stab me in the back I felt like he did with the way he walked out on his family. I feel lost for words but I can’t give up because as much as I want to be angry I would be lying if I said I didn’t love him, and I will do everything in my power to fight for my man even if it’s the unpopular opinion. That’s what you do when you are married it’s for better or for worse, and other people’s opinions don’t matter to me. it’s how I feel…. You have been there and done that and you got your woman back. You hashed your issues out and that’s all I want for my life as well…”

Kate shakes her head as she continues to speak.

“I can learn things from you and you have my respect. However as an athlete things haven’t been going that well for you. I know you need this win as much as I need it. you need to bounce back with a passion. You need this more than you could realize. After losing to Lukas and Cat Riley this is your chance to finally bounce back. I guess we are alike in many ways because I lost to those same women. However it’s not the fact that we lost and how we bounce back from them. What shapes us is what we will do next… So go ahead and bring it… Bring the fight Seleana. I want you at your very best. I want to test my limits against greatness. I know you won’t disappoint and you can be assured I won’t hold anything back against you or Salco for that matter.”

Kate smiles passionately as she continues to speak.

“I plan to show you why they call me a Siren. I am about ready to sing, and ready to showcase my Siren’s Song. Let’s make sure you are ready for what’s going to come this way. I won’t rest until I prove myself and I am right back into the fray of things. Last show I main evented and this one I go back to the beginning of the card. It just inspires me to fight harder, to climb more, and to get right back into the fray. Best of luck ladies but don’t be surprised if you happen to find yourselves SHIPWRECKED… Cheers!”

With that Kate drops the microphone and it’s on this image that we fade out on.

user posted image

user posted image

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 09:13:00 PM »
 Off-Camera

Saturday, June 22, 2019
Record Plant
Los Angeles, California
10:05 AM  PDT

This was going to be fun. Since it was off week for their brand in Hybrid Wrestling, Seleana Zdunich’s sisters, Zenna and Katra, and the rest of their band, Linnéa Lacroix, Alissa Lacroix and Kelly Taylor, had come to Los Angeles to work on a cover version of Seleana’s theme song, Janet Jackson’s “Black Cat.” They had even brought Katra’s wife, Adriana, with them to use as an extra vocalist on the track to try and make it a true family affair. Adriana was also a signed recording artist who was presently working on her second album back home in the New York City area. As they all gathered together in the studio, Seleana can’t help but look around in near  awe. She was the only one in the room without a recording contract or anything really to do aside from sitting back and watching the others do their thing.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack for this, Chickies! Especially you, Addy. Thank you for doing this.

Adriana Zdunich: There is no need to thank me, Sel. You are family.

Seleana shrugs nervously.

Seleana Zdunich: I have never gotten to watch everybody in action this way. It’s all so exciting!

Linnéa shrugs back.

Linnéa Lacroix: Wait til you see Kattunge really rip it up!

Adriana Zdunich: Got that right! Her killer solos were what first got me into American Murder Log… and I may or may not have littered my bedroom with posters of her. She had no idea before we met but I loved her long before she even knew I existed!

Alissa Lacroix: You really wanna see a show?  

Alissa smirks as everyone stares at her in anticipation.

Alissa Lacroix: Wait til she messes up a take, it’s priceless! She always looks so worried we’re gonna be mad at her…

Kelly nods her agreement.

Kelly Taylor: Bloody cutest thing I’ve ever laid eyes on!

Katra blushes.

Adriana Zdunich: Hey, I’m the same whenever I’m recording with you guys.

Adriana walks over to her wife and places her hand onto her shoulder before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Adriana Zdunich: I still get nervous performing around these guys as well.

Katra’s blush deepens.

Katra Zdunich: Jag älskar dig.

Adriana Zdunich: And I love you too, my Super Sexy Swedish Superstar.

Seleana smiles as she looks around.

Seleana Zdunich: I wonder if Estre

Estrellita is coming…

Zenna frowns in confusion.

Zenna Zdunich: You don’t know if your own wife is coming to this?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: It happens a lot. She tried to talk me into getting you to come to another wrestling company yesterday after somebody attack her there.

Alissa smirks.

Alissa Lacroix: Did she deserve it?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I… don’t know?

Alissa looks to Kelly and the two nod.

Alissa Lacroix: Yup, probably deserved it then.

Kelly Taylor: Does make that habit, yeah?

Alissa nods.

Alissa Lacroix: Does tend to, I’ve noticed. Hell, just in SCW, I’ve seen three or four people want to kick her ass just for still being active.

She pauses and nods to Seleana.

Alissa Lacroix: We’re standing with one of them...

Adriana frowns as she removes a small notebook from the back pocket of her denim jeans and begins scribbling down notes, most likely for a song idea. Normally this is what she does when it comes to awkward conversations, especially ones concerning the woman in question. Linnéa  nods to the others at the sight of Adriana scribbling furiously.

Linnéa Lacroix: Op, inspiration has struck. Y’all go take your positions so we give Addy a chance to compose her thoughts down.

Kelly rusn to her drums and sits down, making sure to take the time to properly adjust the headset on her ears. Alissa, Zenna and Katra go over to their instruments and pick them up, also putting on their own headsets. As Linnéa goes over to the vocals boothe, Seleana walks over to Adriana.

Seleana Zdunich: You are not a fan of my wife, are you?

Adriana looks up from her notebook at Seleana.

Adriana Zdunich: It’s… not my place to say anything, Sel.

Sheepishly, she goes back to writing down her ideas.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Even if you were to sing with her?

She looks up again, this time a lot quicker as a look of concern crosses her face.

Adriana Zdunich: I… I’m sorry, Sel… I don’t think I can do that.

She looks around at the rest of the gang who are all looking at her, hoping for someone else to chime in with some sort of change to the subject. Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, if she does not show up, it will not matter.

Linnéa smiles, shrugging understandingly.

Linnéa Lacroix: You can always overdub her later…

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: I know, this should be fun regardless.  Getting to watch as you all do your thing just for me!

Adriana puts the notebook back into her pocket before smiling and nodding.

Adriana Zdunich: It will be nice to perform with everyone again. My second album is just me and a little bit of acoustic guitar that I’ve been learning. So it’s been a while since I’ve performed with everyone here.

Seleana nods as Linnéa invites Adriana over to the vocals boothe.

Linnéa Lacroix: Come on, Addy, let’s give this a run through!

Adriana Zdunich: Yeah… lets!

Adriana then makes her way over to the vocals boothe with Linnéa. the signal is given and Kelly starts with the drums and cowbell before Katra launches into the lead riff. A few seconds later, Zenna and Alissa come in behind her and they kick it into gear. Linnéa and Adriana start singing the song together and they run though the whole song complete with a blazing Katra guitar solo. When they finish, Seleana starts clapping, a rather large, childlike grin on her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Det var underbart!!  

Linnéa nods, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

Linnéa Lacroix: Do you wanna try that again switching off or do you think it sounded better as it was with both of us singing at once?

Adriana Zdunich: No harm in trying it that way and see how it sounds. Plus, given Sel’s reaction… I doubt she’d have any objection to hearing it again.

Seleana’s eyes light up like a small child on Christmas.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, JA!!!! Snälla gör det!

Linnéa smiles broadly.

Linnéa Lacroix: Y’all heard her, let’s kick this pig.  Addy, do you wanna start, or do you want me to and you follow?

Adriana Zdunich: You start and I’ll follow, Li.

Linnéa nods.

Linnéa Lacroix: Ok, Kels… hit it!

They run through it again, switching off lines and singing the chorus together. This time, when they finish, Seleana is almost jumping up and down in excitement.

Seleana Zdunich: You are awesome!

Linnéa nods her approval.

Linnéa Lacroix: Which one did you like better?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Which one felt better to you?

Adriana Zdunich: I think the second one sounded better. My voice is a bit raspy compared to Li’s so I feel it works better if we just sing the chorus together.

Linnéa nods and Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: It sounds wonderful!

Alissa nods.

Alissa Lacroix: Y’all wanna do one for real now?

Linnéa grins.

Linnéa Lacroix: You know I’m game!

Adriana Zdunich: Let’s rock this joint!

Seleana nods and they run through it for real, recording the take in all its glory. When they finish, Katra just shakes her head.

Katra Zdunich: Nej, nej, nej… Jag gjorde ett misstag!

Zenna looks over at her little sister.

Zenna Zdunich: You did? I didn’t notice…

Katra looks at Seleana pleadingly and Seleana just smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: Do you think you can give her another chance?

Linnéa nods.

Linnéa Lacroix: Sure, Addy?

Adriana Zdunich: Anything for my beautiful wife. Let’s do it.

Seleana nods happily as Kelly starts them off again and then run through the song again.

On-Camera

Saturday, June 22, 2019
Home of Christina and Seleana Zdunich
Hollywood Hills
7:05 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich as she sits on the couch in the home she shares with her wife, fellow wrestler Christina “Crystal Hilton” Lopez-Zdunich. As she sits there, the camera pans up to see that she’s wearing black Nikes, tight blue jeans and an American Murder Log t-shirt that just has the band’s name in blood red font across a black t-shirt. She nods and then shrugs into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I wish I knew what was going on in this house sometimes. I wish I knew how to help my wife when she is going through things and I wish I knew why Brittany does the things she does. The only good thing to come from all of this is that the awesome Halo has gotten a job again in SCU and I am so proud to see her make the pay-per-view as well.

She nods happily to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You are doing so well, Chickie, I could not be more proud of you and how you handled the disappointment of the one company closing and getting this other one despite the fact that you likely will not get the tag team you had wanted either.

She pauses and nods to the camera lovingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Just like the last one, you have found yourself doing well on your own and while I know that will drive Brittany crazy, you must also remember that she loves you and is proud of you as well. I can’t wait to see how you do in this match and I can’t wait to see how you do going forward. I know you will have a wonderful career just like your sister is enjoying with my family in Hybrid Wrestling.

She pauses and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Brittany, I cannot say I am a fan of some of the things you are doing. I cannot say I was a fan of what you said to Halo before your match but I know you are just trying to do your best. I know you will do your best against Alicia Lukas. I love you, Sweetheart!  

Looking down at her feet, Seleana sighs heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: Estrellita, lo siento…

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I know you were having a hard time and I wish I knew how to help you. I don’t know what to do to help you…

Her hand squeezes into a fist and she pounds her own knee with it.

Seleana Zdunich: I should have been able to help you. I should have thought of something but I do not… I…

She pounds her knee again, harder this time.

Seleana Zdunich: Varför är jag så dum om det här? Jag borde vara bättre!

Seleana looks up to the camera with tears in her eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: Tell me what to do, I will do it. Tell me how to help you…

She wipes the tears from her eyes and shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Ta tag i dig själv, Seleana. Du kommer att komma igenom detta. Stjärna kommer att bli bra. Du väntar bara och ser.  

She rocks back and forth a little.

Seleana Zdunich: Du vet att saker kommer att träna. De gör alltid. Familjen kommer att vinna.

She stops rocking and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Du har din familj här. Du vet att Shenzi och Kattunge hjälper dig om du frågar.

As she nods again, her fist slowly starts to relax and open into a flat hand on her knee.

Seleana Zdunich: Allt kommer att bli bra.

Taking a deep breath, Seleana nods to herself and then looks up into the camera.  

Seleana Zdunich: So, Into The Void is here and I will fight on the same card as my daughters. Brittany will face Alicia Lukas, Halo will have her multipeson war and I will face Jessie Salco and Kate Steele in a triple threat match and I must admit, Kate…

She nods slowly, seemingly almost grudgingly.

Seleana Zdunich: You are right, this is an opportunity for all of us, one many did not see coming. You and I both want to get back where we just were while Jessie has not been allowed to get anywhere near that particular mountain for so long, it is a wonder she even remember what it looks like.

She pauses and then nods in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: I will admit that you were in that particular purgatory for long enough. It looked like even Christian got bored playing with that toy and was ready to take your leash off even if it was mostly self-imposed.

A genuine smile comes to her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Welcome back to the land of the living. You must be glad you do not have to try and earn your back in since that proved a challenging situation for you. How many times did I beat you back for it, two? Three?

She shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Honestly I lost count because it seemed as if every time I read a card it said Christian was giving you that opportunity if you just managed to put me down and…

Again, she shrugs not quite sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, you have it off even though I am still here so we know how went, don’t we?    

She nods and then shrugs, her arms outstretched.

Seleana Zdunich: Kate Steele is trying the same apology strategy my wife employs only in Kate’s case she has something that might make people accept hers more than they accepted Christina’s and that is…

She grits her teeth, looking as if she’s just smelled something horrific.

Seleana Zdunich: Teddy…

Shaking her head, she looks as if the smell has somehow gotten worse.

Seleana Zdunich: I would ask how you could do this to your wife but you are a typical egomaniacal man and so it is almost expected. Some would even wonder how it took this long for you to do something like this to your wife and I sincerely hope she beats your ass in every way possible for it. You deserve any grive she gives you and then some more and I would happily dish it out if I were allowed to in any legal way.

She nods and points accusingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Du är en bit av skit!

She sits back, glaring into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Kate deserves better…

Sighing heavily, Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: But you are right, Kate, this is our chance to show the world that we deserve to be spoken of again in the same sentence with Alicia Lukas and in order to do that, one of us must stand while the others fall. I am coming to Into The Void to show the world that I am ready to take that step and start back up the mountain! I have been there before and i will get there again and if I must go through you and Jessie, then i will. I have done it before and you know I will not be stopped!

Standing up, Seleana nods firmly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: The Cat will show her claws again and you will not like it when I do!

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:50:37 PM »
 RP Title: “First step.”

Jessie’s post title shot ban SCW career hadn’t gone to plan with two back to back losses to Amanda Cortez and Bobbie Dahl, however with Amanda out of the company and Bobbie taking on Sierra in a grudge match later on in the show Jessie night have the last laugh as she is taking on two fellow former champions in a Triple Threat Match that might have title implications down the line for the winner, her opponents? Metal and Punk Connection teammate Kate Steele and former World Champion Seleana Zdunich, can Jessie win?

Indigenous Roots of Phoenix Food and Culture Tour, Phoenix, Arizona
Saturday 22nd of June 2019, 11:00am

It’s about time that I turned things around.

Do you think I haven’t noticed that I haven’t won a match in SCW since me and Andrew Garcia made it to the second round of this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament? It was impossible for me to miss and frankly, looking back I’m surprised Christian even bothered lifting the title shot ban in the first place but it’s not like my SCW career has always been that easy for me to begin with, and at Into the Void VIII I will turn things around.

Even if that means beating up a friend, as for Seleana, I have plenty to say about her as well.

But I’ll save the juicy stuff for when I start my trash talk, me and the boys felt like doing something different for my promo today and so Jake took a look at TripAdvisor for ideas, and low and behold, this Food and Culture thing was one of the first things he found that we were all a fan off and we all  pitched in to buy a ticket for this tour and, well, here we are.

Honestly, I would’ve invited Amy but she’s busy helping Caleb prepare for his mauling at the hands of Fenris.

“Man, these tacos are so good!” Shane commented after he took a bite from one of the street tacos that we had received as part of this tour. “Much better than anything you’d get at Taco Bell.”

“You realize how low that bar is, right?” I asked before I took a bite out of my taco and almost immediately, I found myself agreeing with Shane. “Though now that I’ve tasted one, I have to agree, it’s like comparing dog shit to chocolate ice cream.”

“You always did have a way with words Jess.” Jake joked and I grinned in response, we were sitting on a bench in the middle of the market with me taking up one end and the boys taking up the other. “Probably a good thing that we didn’t have breakfast at the hotel before we came out here, isn’t it?”

“Hey, the hotel food has been pretty decent.” Shane pointed out before he finished his taco. “But I wouldn’t exactly object to coming out to this market for the rest of our stay here in Phoenix, and any other visits SCW makes to Phoenix for that matter.”

“You say that but there’s no way of telling how long that’ll be.” I pointed out and the boys nodded in agreement, next part of the tour had to do with the cultural stuff, but I was planning to be done with my promo long before then. “Hell, it took SCW five years to return to England, I wasn’t even on the roster when SCW hosted the first London Brawling event.”

“Considering how long you’ve been with SCW that is a crazy thing to think about.” Shane nodded in agreement before Jake went off to get us some drinks from the market. “You worried about Into the Void?”

“Not as worried as Caleb is going into his match.” I responded and Shane laughed before realizing I was right, and now you know why I don’t post on Twitter much these days. “Do you think Caleb’s head will bounce around the cage if Fenris kicks it off?”

“You mean like he did to Malachi the other week?” Shane asked and I nodded. “Somehow I doubt it but if nothing else we won’t have to worry about it going into the crowd.”

“Or orbit as Christian said when he booked that match.” Jake chimed in as he returned with our drinks, I took my drink and started sucking the soda out of the plastic straw, wait, I thought Arizona had banned these things in a bid to save the environment, or was that California? Either way we sat and chatted for a while before I checked the time on my watch. “Great, this chat is eating into my promo time.”

“If you want to get your promo done, go ahead.” Jake nodded as he checked the time on his iPhone. “I think the next part pf the tour is starting in about 45 minutes, that should give you plenty of time to finish your promo.”

“And for you to watch Extra Play’s Final Part of the Dream Drop Distance let’s play.” Shane responded and Jake shook his head as I started to walk off.

“It’s just under two and a half hours long, I’ll catch it when we get back to the hotel, not to mention I have the next part of the Demons Souls playthrough to watch.” Jake responded and I walked off to a quieter part of the market so I could do my promo.

“Life has it’s ups and downs but lately my SCW Career has mostly been downs, with the only upsides being Christian finally lifting my title shot ban and Amanda Cortez’s SCW return being mercifully short lived! However next Sunday I have a chance to change my fortunes as I’m competing against Kate Steele and Seleana Zdunich and whilst it isn’t a number one contenders match for any title, given how much it was hyped up on the card, it may as well be.”

First up is Kate.

“Kate, we may be teammates in the Metal and Punk Connection but in that ring as opponents? Any friendship we had is out the window! Only one Bombshell is emerging from this match the winner and to be frank, your looking at her, friend or foe I need to bounce back from my recent losses and it’s just a sad coincidence that you’re in my line of sights Kate, now, Seleana on the other hand? I have plenty to say about her, but I’ll try to keep it sort and sweet.”

And speaking of whom.

“Ahh yes, Seleana Zdunich, former World Champion and the biggest fluke champion in company history, what’s that? Pot calling the kettle black jokes? How cute, you think your clever! I may be a repeat offender when it comes to one match title runs but at least I earned all my title runs fairly by winning those matches clean as a whistle, Seleana on the other hand? You needed Crystal’s help to win the title, otherwise? Alicia would still be on her first reign as champion and the fact that she lost it at the PPV and failed to win it back proves my point!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Kate, Seleana, you have a pissed off and hungry heavy metal angel coming your way and when I do beat the two of you, I will be on my first step towards my goal and anyone whose been following my career knows what I’m talking about! The higher ups killed the saint in me and then they martyred me but I’m not about to back down from my goal and if that means kicking Kate and Seleana’s asses? Then so be it!”

I went back to the boys as the scene fades.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 06:32:05 PM »
 Off Camera
Phoenix Arizona
AK-Chin Pavilion

The Hair Metal Band Fest was shaping up to be something special especially considering that CTN had fought off Rose Productions and their corruption of the event. Now that things were set straight and each band had a fair chance at winning the special prize Devilition had a really great chance at walking away with the bragging rights and of course the special prize that came with the win. Griffin smiles as he looks over at Kate who just stood by the Gemstones dressing room.

“Come on Kate let’s go to the stage. We are going to move our way to the front. I know you definitely don’t want to miss your husband performing on stage.”

Kate chuckles as she looks back at Griffin.

“You tell Gibby and Chip I will meet you all at the front. Trust me I don’t want to miss this performance as much as you all want too but I was going to drop by to say a few words to my husband before the show…”

Griffin shakes his head with a sigh.

“Look I know it hurts not having him in your life but you shouldn’t be so desperate to gain his attention. He is the man… or at least he used to be but it is his job to try to win you over not the other way around. Be strong Kate you don’t need to have a Harley Quinn relationship with your husband to win him over. Parasitic things aren’t good. If it’s sucking the life out of you but doing absolutely nothing for him that’s not good.”

“Look Griffin I honestly appreciate it but take your pretty little Canadian Ass and just go to the front of the stage. I promise that I will meet you there and it’s going to be amazing. Just trust me...I am only doing something that Kate Steele would do and it’s going to be special…”

Griffin smirks as he looks back at Kate.

“Okay if you say so… Just don’t do anything stupid!”

“Stupid me?! Griffin you should me by now would I do something totally out of character…”

Griffin thinks about it as he walks away with a grin.

“Just be careful Kate….”

Kate smiles as her eyes meet with that of the door and she looks around before she quickly runs into a nearby janitor closet. About ten moments go by and Kate is wearing a blonde wig and she is wearing a serious push up bra to showcase boobs that she didn’t have before. She is also wearing some serious high boots which gives her another five inches making her taller than she ever was. She is holding a Dean Razorback Electric guitar and smiles as she walks towards the door and knocks on it. A few moments go by and Chloe is on the other end of the door. She opens it smiling.

“So you think you have what it takes to be a Gemstone?! Can you even play… I see you are blonde and you definitely have the assets but Teddy needs to make the final approval…”

Kate hides her English accent well by switching it to her Scottish one showcasing her half Scottish heritage. She smiles as she looks back at the woman.

“Just call me Pearl and I am the missing link to this Gemstone band… I am the best Lead Guitarist in the world…”

Before Chloe can say anything Teddy walks to the door with a wide grin on his lips.

“Best Guitarist you say?! You have some huge shoes to fill… There’s Joan Jett, I could say Slash is the best as well…”

“Joan Jett is garbage! You haven’t heard anything until you heard me you bawface…”

Teddy smiles.

“Bawface?! I like this one already love the accent too...But my wife would kill you if she heard you talking about Joan Jett… That’s her favorite musician…”

“Shut your geggie… Joan Jett makes me boke with the stuff she calls music! Now I have a lot going on, I am hoachin aboot with my music schedule. So do you want me or not or would you prefer your band to be a bunch of bowfing bahooky broads who can’t sing or play. You need me Mr. Warren… More than I need you…”

“You talk a big game Pearl and we definitely could use a Pearl considering I have a Ruby, Emerald, and a Sapphire. A Pearl would fit right in…”

“Kate smiles as she begins to strum away at her guitar playing through the flames and fire by dragonforce on it hitting every lead note with ease. Teddy’s eyes lite right up as he looks at her.

“Consider yourself in the group… We go on in five I suggest you know the song I Want You To Want Me…”

“Of course which of the girls we dedicating it to tonight?!”

“My wife… I am not that asshole she thinks I am but I have something to prove. I need to make my own money show her I can be a man which she doesn’t think I can do so I need to prove her wrong. You going to help me?!”

“That’s why I am here darling!”

“Good meet us on stage I need to go get my heels and put on my lipstick!”

Teddy smiles as he looks back at Pearl. He leans forward planting a kiss on her lips as he smirks.

“I’ll see you after the show sweet cheeks…”

Teddy goes to get ready as Kate walks towards the stage. He didn’t have a clue what was going to go down. All of the beautiful women of the Gemstones were on the stage. “Pearl” smiled as she glanced over at her husband and she smirked as she glared over at Griffin who looked back at her with a shocked expression on his face. She places a finger to her mouth as she looks back at her husband on stage as he is clad in his flamboyant pink outfit with his pink makeup. He holds the microphone in the air as he brings it to his lips.

“Hello all of my little jewels out there… My name is Teddy and we are the Gemstones… Tonight we have special gift for you tonight because we are going to perform a special song for my wife because she obviously can’t get enough of me.. She can’t get enough of me so much that she decided to parade herself onto this stage as a member of this group but tonight she and Devilition will get embarrass because we are winning this competition...I WANT YOU… TO WANT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

As soon as he says that some other blondes push a chair and force Kate to sit down… They place her in a straitjacket. Griffin thinks about leaping onto the stage but blonde security of the Gemstones keep him back as Teddy smiles and they change the song to that of Bon Jovi’s  Livin On A Prayer… Teddy smirks as he is into the song and he gets in Kate’s face.

“KATE IS USE TO PLAYING WITH MY COCKKKKKKKKK
TEDDY BEEN ON STRIKE, SHE’S DOWN ON HER LUCK AND IT MUST SUCKKKKKKK…”

“SHE NEEDS TO LET GOOOOOOOO OF WHAT SHE DON’T GET BECAUSE SHE GOT NOTHING TO LOVE…. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIVING ON A PRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!”

Teddy smiles as he screams at the top of his lungs.

“My precious jewels CATCH ME!!!”

Teddy smirks as he throws the microphone as he jumps into the crowd. The crowd roars with Teddy chants as they chant it over and over again.

“THAT’S RIGHT THEY ARE SAYING MY NAME FOR I AM THEIR CHOSEN ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AND IT DOESN’T GET BETTER THAN ME!!!!”

Teddy smiles as wide as he possibly can as the music stops and they continue to cheer him and the Gemstones on. Griffin and the rest of Devilition rush on stage and they start up with Devilition chants. The crowd is split as a representative from the hair metal band fest contest comes onto stage.

“It seems we have a dilemma here! The way you all feel is how we feel as well… It’s obvious there’s a draw and the best two bands are that of Devilition and Gemstones so what I suggest is a battle to settle this once and for all… I need one representative from Devilition…”

Kate instantly steps forward.

“And I need one from the Gemstones.”

Teddy steps forward.

“You two will battle with your vocals while playing an instrument. Whoever is the best will walk away with the trophy and a lifetime supply of Cap’n Crunch For the entire band…”

Both Teddy and Kate smile at one another as they both know Cap’n Crunch is their favorite cereal. They glare at each other with daggers in their eyes as this was going to be their moment, and they were going to damn sure make the best of it.

On Camera

Kate smiles as she is playing the Final Countdown on a guitar and she smirks as she looks deeply into the lens of the camera.

“This is it everyone. There’s nowhere to run, and definitely not a place to hide. We are going to go to that ring and give the fans a show they will never forget. It will be one for the ages. One to be remembered until the end of time, and you can bet your bottom dollar that it’s going to be a big show it’s going to be like that of a rock concert and that just puts a smile on my face. Jessie is clearly clueless about how anything works around here. She has no idea at what is going on around here. I would have expected better from her but she still sees us as stable mates… Like absolutely no!”

Kate shakes her head as she looks back at the camera.

“You and Amy both went on your merry little way and at the last Pay Per View I couldn’t look to you both for help. You weren’t there when I needed you. Amy told me to focus on my World title match and you just didn’t do anything. So instead of really sitting there bonding with two women who are supposed to be my go to for everything I had to rely to hanging out with London Underground. I built new friendships and I know who my true friends in this sport are…”

Kate shakes her head as she continues to speak.

“My true friends are those who are going to tell me what I don’t want to hear but will tell me what I need to hear. They will be there for me in my darkest of times and when they see I am having a shitty day they will do whatever they can to cheer me up so I can get right back on track. Among those who are real friends Jessie is Cat Riley, London Underground, and hell I can put Amy there because she was at least real with me. You don’t get that courtesy… Not that you don’t deserve it but because you haven’t put the work in…”

Kate sighs as she continues to pour her heart some more into the promo.

“You can’t attack me one week and demand my briefcase… Not only demanding it but STEALING it from me then expect us to be on good terms with each other holding hands and singing combiya together in peace and harmony. The world doesn’t work like that and if you really view me as a friend like you say you do. You will do whatever it takes to earn my trust again. You will go all out to gain that back. That is real love, and that is what you have to do. You have my respect Jessie because you do have a name that carries and I hope you do keep up with your promise of not really demanding shots and actually going about to earn them. The ban on you competing for them is off so this is your chance to fire back like a raging bull. This is your chance to actually do something about it. Will you be that little firecracker who is waiting to blow up. That caged animal who has been locked down for so long and will actually fire away with doing everything that’s needed to get the job done and prove you deserve gold or will you not have what’s needed to ascend to the next level…”

Kate shrugs her shoulders.

“If I was in your shoes I would show the world how much it means to me. I would have that killer instinct and I would fight for what’s mine. I would do whatever it takes to be next in line but I don’t think you have it in you. I think you just want a title for the sake of having one but you aren’t ready to get your hands dirty. Let’s mosh together Jessie because the way I am feeling I need a good fight, and if my husband is going to somehow get into a title picture I can’t show myself being less than him. Even if he is a big ass hole I trained him and I refuse to have people thinking he is credible without looking at me first. I got something to prove and I am definitely wrestling with a chip on my shoulder. So you best believe I am ready for this moment…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“That brings me to you Seleana and you are amazing in your own right. You have the tools to be such a great wrestler in this industry. Your biggest downfall is you don’t want people to instantly call you nothing more than Crystal’s wife or nothing more than Brittany’s stepmother. That must be annoying for you to hear people say the same thing over and over about you. I can imagine it gets irritating because you strive to be so much more than that, and it’s admirable that you are amazing in your own right. You are a fantastic wrestler and you deserve all of the respect…”

Kate nods her head.

“It is such a great thing but here is your biggest problem. You can’t claim to want to be your own individual and your own being when you start all of your promos talking about your wife or your daughter. I know they are important hell my husband is important but the best way to be your own person is by focusing on you. That is where you really struggle. You don’t do enough on focusing on your own career and what path you might go in this industry. At one point you were being looked upon as they woman in the company. You had built up so much momentum. You slapped Christian Underwood silly and gained the approval of everyone. You overcome a sell out wife to win the title granted it was questionable but since you built yourself up you have been losing steam. You aren’t the same woman that you were months ago. You are getting way too complacent and are steadily falling back down. You lost to Ca Riley which we all do and you lost your big match to Alicia Lukas. How are you going to bounce back to showcase you aren’t Crystal’s wife? You are more than that and have the ability to really be a black cat with claws who can scratch and claw her way through anything and everything…”

Kate smiles.

“You are that cat and you can be a lioness if you wanted too. You can be that hunter who preys on others but you need that attitude you need that desire. Do you have that fire in you I really don’t know. It is always the same thing with you. Worried about this sister or that sister, or that in law and an entire cast of everyone in your family. That must come with being the oldest in your family but sometimes you need to focus on you and your own ambitions. That is your biggest downfall Seleana and until you figure that out I don’t think you will find your way back to the top again. As far as I go I know what I must do and I felt amazing to be in the ring with Alicia and gain that World title match. I have been here way longer than you Seleana and you have been involved in more World title matches than I have been in. I can’t let that be the end of my story and I need to showcase I have what it takes to get right back into the fray. If it means going through the Roulette division or what have you I am so willing to do it. This is about me establishing me again. This is about my journey and like a Siren I will trap anyone who gets in my way. All of you better brace yourselves because at Into the Void you all might find yoruselves SHIPWRECKED… Best of luck… I have a feeling both of you will need it because nothing will stop me from winning this match and getting back to where I belong…”

With that Kate continues to strum some more and it is on this image that we fade out on.

user posted image

user posted image

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 09:55:45 PM »
 RP Title: “Redemption.”

It was the week of Into the Void VIII and whilst Caleb Storms was the only wrestler on the roster not looking forward too his match the rest of the roster where looking forward to their matches especially Jessie Salco as she was set to take on Kate Steele and Seleana Zdunich in a Triple Threat Match early in the show, can Jessie finally get a win since the title shot ban was lifted?

Musical Instrument Museum, Phoenix, Arizona
Friday the 28th of June 2019, 11:00am

How we didn’t find this place before is a mystery.

But there are a few things that aren’t mysteries and guess what? My upcoming match at Into the Void is one of them, Kate and Seleana may be good but this Sunday I’ll prove that I’m better by beating them in the Triple Threat Match and moving onto better things,

Whether or not that constitutes my long overdue World Bombshell Championship title shot remains to be seen.

But yeah, we’re here in the musical instrument museum here in Phoenix, Arizona and if you somehow missed the fact that I’m into music alongside wrestling, well I think it’s time you got your eyes checked, might be overdue since I made my SCW debut back in 2012 but I digress! So far, the museum has been interesting but the fact that we got up super early for some reason is coming back to bite us on the ass, that’s right, I’ll be doing my promo whilst suffering from insomnia.

If I wasn’t away from my laptop right now, I’d go to my usual cure for insomnia, namely J2H segments since that prick left the company.

“Whoever ordered that wake-up call for us can rot in hell.” I muttered under my breath as we walked through the museum bemoaning the main cause of our insomnia, at least things can’t get any worse at this rate, right? ”Seriously, who orders a wake-up call for six fucking am!?”

“I don’t know and if I do find out, they’ll never find the body.” Shane responded with a yawn as he looked at the instruments behind the display cases, I let out a long yawn whilst Jake caught up to us having lost us earlier. “At least Bloodstock’s around the corner.”

“True enough, line-up isn’t as good as it was last year but there are a few bands on the line-up that I consider must see.” Jake nodded in agreement before he let out a yawn. “Maybe we should come back tomorrow, I don’t know about you guys, but the insomnia is affecting my ability to enjoy this trip.”

“I was about to suggest the same thing.” I nodded before letting out a yawn. “Hell, I think I might cut my promo short because of how tired I am.”

“You sure about that?” Shane asked and I nodded, though if I’m able to concentrate fully on my opponents in my current state I’ll be surprised. “That’s fine, there aren’t that many people around, so you’ll at least get some peace and quiet.”

“Yeah, just get your promo done now and we’ll go.” Jake nodded in agreement before he and Shane resumed looking at the instruments, me in the meantime went over to another case, stood in front of it and got ready to do my promo.

“These past couple of months have been about one thing for me, redemption, from everything that happened from last April to just a few weeks ago to finally achieving my goal, or at least getting one step closer to it and wouldn’t you know it? Kate Steele and Seleana Zdunich happen to be in my crosshairs for this shorter than usual promo,  what can I say except insomnia’s a bitch?”

And an unforgiving one at that, that said I’m starting with Kate.

“Kate, just because we’re allies doesn’t mean I’m not going all out against you in this match, plain and fucking simple, at the end of the day the only thing that matters is who comes out on top and as far as I’m concerned? The person who will come out on top in this Triple Threat Match is yours truly, not you and definitely not Seleana.”

And speaking of Seleana.

“As for you Seleana, this match will prove one thing, that you can’t win shit when your wife’s not involved and once your out of the picture me and Kate can focus on each other and how we’re going to win this match, well, I say we’re but in the end there can only be one winner and your looking at her, I can only hope for your sake that you don’t embarrass yourself in the ring Seleana.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I may be suffering from insomnia but that will be gone come Sunday night where I’ll kick Kate and Seleana’s asses all over Phoenix! The unsainted Heavy Metal Angel is on the warpath and whilst they killed the saint in me, they won’t martyr as I walk out of Phoenix with the win and prove idiots like Mercedes wrong! See you in the ring ladies!”

I rejoined the boys as the scene fades.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 11:01:55 PM »
 Off-Camera

Friday, June 28, 2019
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
7:05 AM  PDT

This would be the start of a long weekend for Seleana Zdunich and she knew it. Her day was starting here at the Zoological Gardens making sure a few things were taken care of before she headed off for her football game tonight in Detroit. Following the game, she would make her way to Charlotte, North Carolina to watch her sister, Zenna, and her cousin, Maja Lindstrom, wrestle for the Twin Star Championships on a Hybrid Wrestling pay-per-view card and then it would be on to Phoenix for her own pay-per-view appearance alongside her step-daughter, Brittany Williams, and her daughter-in-law, Halo, in their respective championships matches on Sin City Wrestling’s Into The Void 8. The fact that Halo’s twin sister, Rain, would also be in Charlotte at the Hybrid show just made the trip even better.  

Now, as she spends her early morning looking over forms in her office, her top aide, Dr. Michelle Chavez, walks into the room with a clipboard in her hands.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: I think we will have everything in order before you leave this morning.

Seleana nods slowly without looking up, a smile coming over face.

Seleana Zdunich: How’s Mufasa doing?

Dr. Chavez nods in acknowledgement.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Better than he was a couple of days ago. He’s finally starting to come out of his shell around Sarabi now. She’s warming to him as well, we might even get what we really want out of that soon if things keep progressing.

Seleana looks up and nods, her smile increasing in brightness as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: That would be brilliant, Chickie! I’m keen to see how that sorts itself…

Dr. Chavez nods her agreement.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Me too…

Seleana nods to her papers and then sets them in the top drawer, locking the drawer in place after she’s finished.

Seleana Zdunich: There, that is done and dusted!

She stands up smiling and walks over to Dr. Chavez, hugging the latino woman.

Seleana Zdunich: You will have this?

Dr. Chavez nods.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Of course…  how is Christina?

Seleana sighs, the smile falling slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: She has been feeling quite a bit down. It’s been a month’s time and…

Dr. Chavez nods understandingly as Seleana trails off. .      

Dr. Michelle Chavez: What happened?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know all details. I know a month ago, Brittany came over to the house and said she wouldn’t be staying long. She was grim and not at all like she normally is. We exchanged small talk and then she went into our bedroom. It is one of many places with game consoles set up as many in the family enjoy them. When Brittany came out not long after she was crying. She did not stay long enough to allow me to ask what had happened. Christina did not tell me that night what had happened, but she was crying as well.

Trailing off again, Seleana walks across the room to the bed Christina had set up for her during their rough patch during this past winter. Sitting down she motions at Dr. Chavez to come have a seat as well. Dr. Chavez walks over and sits in a chair opposite Seleana against the wall at the foot of the bed.

Seleana Zdunich: It took three days’ time before she was willing to tell me what was wrong. She spent most of that time trying to cut herself off from everything else and reacting badly when forced to confront things outside.

Pausing, Seleana allows herself a moment to take a breath and collect her thoughts.

Seleana Zdunich: Brittany had told her that her father, Pedro, had come to see Brittany to ask for advice on how to approach Christina with a truth both knew would go badly when exposed.  

Dr. Chavez nods slowly, looking aghast.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: ¿Qué era?  

Seleana nods to the door as if the answer should be standing there staring back at them.

Seleana Zdunich: Pedro is not her father, he is her uncle.

Dr. Chavez gasps, her hand moving up to cover her mouth.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: ¡Dios mío!

Seleana nods solemnly.

Seleana Zdunich: His brother, Luis, is Christina’s father and he has not been the best for his children. Pedro took Christina as his own because he did not want the family to be dishonored. Luis could not help himself and dishonored the family several times after anyway. That is not the bad part…

Dr. Chavez stares at Seleana, her eyes narrowing as she wonders: “What could possibly be the bad part if this was not already that?” Seeing this look in her friend’s eyes, Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: This means that neither of Christina’s biological parents wanted anything to do with her. She was abandoned by both of them…

Sitting back in her chair, Dr. Chavez’s eyes go wide in astonishment.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: How… how could someone do that to a child?

Seleana shakes his head in equal disbelief.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know. I have never been faced with that choice myself. Brittany is the first child anyone has asked me to be any kind of parent to and she was nearing adulthood when I came into her life. I was just keen to not have her hate me or somehow…

Seleana trails off as she searches her brain for the proper words to express what she was feeling when she first met Brittany. Dr. Chavez nods slowly, understandingly.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: You just wanted to not cause her life to be upended…

Seleana nods gratefully.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, this is the truth!  I…

Shaking her head, Seleana

Seleana Zdunich: I have tried to help her but I do not know what to do. We are going to Detroit for football today as normal but I don’t think she’s keen to go to Charlotte with me to watch my sister and cousin wrestle for their company’s tag team championships tomorrow.

As these last words leave her mouth, Seleana frowns in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: I can’t believe she was not upset at being left off the card when Brittany, Halo and I are all on it. They’re both wrestling for championships no less.

Dr. Chavez shrugs.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: You’ll figure things out. If you made it through what she did to you, you can make it through anything.

Seleana smiles and then nods in genuine agreement.  

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, you’re probably right, Chavy. Tack…för  allt.

Dr. Chavez smiles back and stands.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: What are friends for?

Seleana stands and the two women embrace.

Seleana Zdunich: Now, I have a plane to catch.

Dr. Chavez nods.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Go get ‘em in Detroit!

Seleana nods as she starts for the door.

Seleana Zdunich: You know it, Chavy!

On-Camera

Friday, June 28, 2019
Detroit Metro Airport
Detroit, Michigan
10:22 PM  EDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing alone by the back wall of the waiting area in the Detroit Metro Airport as she waits to get on a plane to Charlotte following her team’s winning performance in their football game earlier in the evening. She’s just seen her wife off on another flight bound for Phoenix as she nods to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I have to be in a match with two women who are completely…

She starts to say something and then waves her hand dismissively as if to allow the thought to disappear into the evening air.  

Seleana Zdunich: Into The Void 8 brings us me versus Jessie Salco versus Kate Steele. On paper, I should be in trouble because these two have worked together before and they are both selfish, two-faced tiks that enjoy inflicting pain on others.

She pauses and then raises a hand to stop the reaction that she knows is coming.

Seleana Zdunich: Do not tell me I’m wrong on that, Kate, you already proved it was true on both of those counts in the last year when you went after Brittany just to get to her mother and then came up to me after it didn’t work out the way you wanted it to and tried to apologize to me as if everything should be wonderful between us because you said…

Pausing again to think about it for a second, Seleana shrugs and then looks directly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Basically because you said so.

She snaps her fingers sarcastically.

Seleana Zdunich: Förbaskat, does the world not revolve around things just because Kate Steele says so.  

She raises both hands up to back off from the response that is obviously incoming.

Seleana Zdunich: Oh, right, I forgot, you cannot even get your husband to do anything you want now because he decided to start acting like even more of a walking stereotype than he was before!

Reaching down, she picks up an umbrella and starts to twirl it like a cane, nodding to it as she does so.  

Seleana Zdunich: The only thing missing with him is the cane and the giant cup and he’d probably try to rename himself Don the Magic Juan or something and say he was the pimpingest pimp to ever pimp and don’t hate because pimpin’ ain’t easy!

Dropping the umbrella back to the floor, Seleana glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: And right now you just look mad because you’re not his number one anymore!

Her gaze moves to the ceiling, her arms reaching up as if to grab all the attention she can.  

Seleana Zdunich: Look at me, I’m Kate Steele, Teddy’s bottom bitch and that means I’m so much more awesome than when I was the third wheel next to Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall in our team that was so important that when they decided to reunite they didn’t even bother to call me and just did it without me even though at the time they could not challenge for all of the tag team championships under the SCU banner properly because Jessie Salco was banned from challenging for them thus defeating the purpose of even having the team…

She nods, pointing to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: That burned you just a little, did it not, Kate?

Nodding again, she turns the finger around and points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: You know what made me my own person? What made me stand out from everyone else?

She points even more emphatically to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m the one who dared to answer the question when Christian Underwood said, “What are you going to do about it?”  

Her hand balls into a fist almost on its own. She looks to her fist, nods and then allows it to lower back to its usual position at her side.

Seleana Zdunich: And I’m the one who can say I pinned Alicia Lukas with the World Bombshell Championship on the line! Make whatever excuse you wish for it, but I pinned her and took that championship home with me and she did not take it back by doing the same to me.  

She pauses, looking to the floor and then nods, her right hand raising up with her index finger extended.

Seleana Zdunich: Oh and what else made me my own person was the things Christian sent after me to make me pay penance for punching him in the face and breaking things when I did it. And one of them is in this match with us, aren’t you, Jessie?

The hand lowers back down.

Seleana Zdunich: He set you up against me several times, always by dangling that carrot in front of you. “Take care of my problem, beat Seleana Zdunich and you can have your championship ban lifted.”

She nods, her eyes practically begging the question before it is asked.

Seleana Zdunich: And what happened every time you faced me with that tantalizing you?

She reaches up as if trying to grab invisible fruit dangling just out of her reach before looking back into the camera.  

Seleana Zdunich: The ban went on because I put you right back down and I didn’t need my wife every time, did I?

She shakes her head before pointing accusingly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You tried, you failed and then you got to try again until Christian got bored and said, “Oh, whatever, fine, you can challenge again, you mewling little quim!”

She sweeps her hand across the shot.

Seleana Zdunich: If you had truly needed to earn that back, well…

She shrugs and then points to herself forcefully again.

Seleana Zdunich: That would be a problem you would still be facing and it would be my fault because I’m who stopped you!  

Looking into the camera, she pauses again as the wheels turn in her head.

Seleana Zdunich: You know the funniest part about listening to the two of you is that you cannot seem to agree on whether you’re still allies or not. Kate complains about not getting a call and then Jessie says that just because you’re allies she won’t hold back…

Looking down, Seleana shakes her head in disgust.  

Seleana Zdunich: As if that was ever a question.

She looks back up, her eyes practically jumping out of her skull with incredulity.

Seleana Zdunich: Are you seriously suggesting that you have before and only started to fall on your ass because you just weren’t trying hard enough and well, now that you are, we should all consider bending over, placing head between knees and kissing röv goodbye?    

She shakes her head and waves the idea off dismissively.

Seleana Zdunich: I faced you with my career and your championship dreams on the line and if that was not enough to sufficiently motivate you, then nothing will and I cannot wait to see what your excuse will be this time!  

Her hand lowers and she nods grimly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: We all walk into this match wanting to get back to the same place that we’ve all been before. We all want to be the person waiting for the winner of Alicia and Brittany the next time SCW comes to pay-per-view and we all know that there is only one way to get there. This match is the first step on that road and just like this flight I’m about to take to Charlotte, I walk that road alone! Now it is time for both of you to find out first hand…

She pauses and nods in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ok, it is time for Kate to learn and Jessie to remember… first hand…

She raises her hand and holds it in front of her as if ready to scratch something violently, palm up.  

Seleana Zdunich: I am Seleana “The Cat” Zdunich and my claws are sharpened, extended and ready to bring you down!