Author Topic: LONDON UNDERGROUND (c) v MERCEDES VARGAS & KAIN  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
LONDON UNDERGROUND (c) v MERCEDES VARGAS & KAIN
« on: July 08, 2018, 06:06:47 PM »
 Please post all roleplays for this match here!

RP Word limit: 4k per character per team, per week
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:45:40 AM by Mark Ward »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 11:10:16 AM »
 Directly after Climax Control 210 had gone off the air. Fans were leaving the arena slowly, not uncommon for wrestling fans who are always hoping something else is gonna happen - a champion walking to the ring to speak to them, an extra surprise match, maybe even a surprise announcement, but tonight wasn't the night for that, Mikah was nowhere to be seen, Kris Ryan's was announced as injured at not at the show, Brittany Williams wasn't to be found, only Jon Dough had made it out of the single champions and of course, Mixed Tag Team champions London Underground.

Both us lot and Jon had made an appearance on the show, showing off the titles, building a match for Summer XXXTreme, or in our case, looking for one. There was nothing left to announce either, two main events had gone tits up in the space of a day, but fair play to the staff for coming up with alternative plans.

Here plonkers, you try and run a company and come up with this stuff before running to Twitter to criticize who's in what match, I'll bet you a pound to a tenner it ain't easy, so shut up, you sound like a bunch of kids... Not that any of you will see this because hey, you don't think I'm talking about you in any way, but cry on on Twitter about a job you couldn't actually do if ya life depended on it. I know you smart uns will sit there and say "Hey Daniel, you was complaining on Twitter about not having a match..." Nah ya bunch of wallies, I was on Twitter trying to draw people in to SCW, represent our division, much more than what can be said for other current champs. That's alright, you just keep on complaining, didn't take Salco long did it.... Here bosses, do us all a favour and actually fire her, heard she's got a title shot in Honor, could do without the greedy cow in SCW.

But yeah, while everyone took to social media complaining, we took to it campaigning, some of us are here to help bring people in to SCW, some of us ain't selfish enough to just see what we can pull out of it. Some of us actually wanna make it a better place, with more competition, other than the staff, we're the only one's who seem to go out of our way to promote our company.

Call yourselves wrestlers, wrestlers promote where they work to make it better, you lot on Twitter are a joke, and not a funny one.

Sorry, I'm getting a bit off track here with this, but you lot have embarrassed yourselves and your company. You should be working to get people in, or tell people what it's really like to work here, drop the character for a second and help keep your place of business open. I believe Mark Ward when he said he considered shutting down, you lot ain't helping.

We tried to bring people in, tried to tempt back Griffin Hawkins and Alice Knight but ultimately, we couldn't manage to do that cause they didn't know a good thing when it bit them on the arse. Natalie McKinley and Lowri Moss saw the worth it in on SCW's Full Circle, they knew that a spot on a big SCW show was hard to turn down. Roxi Johnson and Keira Fisher-Johnson knew it was too hard to turn down hosting a show, Griffin and Alice, God knows why they're special enough to say no, but we tried.

Things looked a bit grim for us to be honest coming in to this show, especially in hindsight. Last minute changes and a Griffin and Alice shaking their heads at things meant there was not a lot that could be done, until I dunno if it was dumb luck that brought this match together, or because there was no one else, or because the bosses decided one of the two named against us actually did deserve some kinda title shot without pulling a Caleb Storms and trying to sneak their way in to one, or having to go through an Ultimate X match earlier in the night to get one.

Like Mark Ward said, this is their business, we play by their rules, Twitter babies, people who bitch on shows, he's right. His business has give us one hell of a card where anything can happen, but I sure as shit didn't expect his rules to give us two people who have done it all, Mercedes Vargas and Kain...

Now that was an unexpected curve ball, and when me, Os, Charley and Kenz found out, coulda knocked us down with a feather.

The group of London Underground, Daniel J Morgan, Osbourne, Charlotte Elliot and Mackenzie Page wait in the set up backstage area of the Kemah Boardwalk in Texas, the group conversing amongst themselves as they wait for the fans to clear outside. They were often the last to leave the arenas, or in this case, as it has been through the tour, the amusement parks designated backstage areas. They were never one's to interact with the fans if possible, the nature of their real business has taught them to always avoid camera and prying eyes if they could, this translated in to wrestling too. As much as they were enjoying their side career, they needed to keep themselves a guarded secret, often not volunteering for fan events if they could avoid it. The championship belts did bring those responsibilities, but they had none when it came to being off the clock. When the last three count of the night was made, that did make them off the clock. Many wrestlers were already in their cars waiting for that last bell to make their escape to the nearest bar or their hotels, London Underground preferred to wait it out, let the crowds go before making their way to their next destination. It was a waiting game and tonight was no different.

"So now what do we do?" Charlotte asks.

The look on her face was serious as she peered in to Daniel's eyes, her hair tied back and a leather jacket covered her sleeveless black shirt, overlapping blue skinny jeans, resting upon just the back of her high heels. One of the Mixed Tag Team championships over her shoulder

"Concerning?" Daniel responds

His eyes narrowed as he looked up at her, his navy blue suit pressed against the nearby wall, the jacket covering a white shirt, with a light blue tie hanging in front of it.

"We are now two weeks away from Summer XXXTreme." Charlotte tells him. "There's been zero build up to anything towards this show for us, because while others have known what they're doing, we don't know a damn thing."

"She's right." Mackenzie adds. "Gabriel and Odette told us countless times, find out what you're doing and sell like Del Boy."

Daniel looks at Osbourne, wearing a silver suit and black shirt, holding the second Mixed Tag Team championship in his hand, hunches his shoulders up in a shrugs and looks towards Mackenzie, cladded in black leather pants and a white T-shirt, hanging loosely off her shoulders.

"I tried mate." Daniel tells her. "I tried to get interest up, but no one bit. I tried to get interest in to this division from outside, I had less luck than Germany at the World Cup. If we had more on the roster, it might not be a problem but right now, it is."

"The problem is people like Salco and Mikah." Mackenzie says firmly.

The other three look towards her, Osbourne with a raised eyebrow above his sunglasses, Daniel with a thoughtful look on his face and Charlotte looking plain confused.

"What the hell are you going on about Kenz?" Charlotte asks, her tone matching her facial expression.

Mackenzie looks at them, knowing she has their full attention.

"Twitter is a great tool for bringing people in, selling a place to work, right?" She says, looking around the group.

"From what I know, yes." Daniel responds.

"And then people see Jessie Salco and Mikah slamming how things are run, and they don't wanna work here." Mackenzie says profoundly. "They look at those two clowns moaning at bitching about how everything's done, public fights on Twitter and they make the company look like it's run by fucking idiots who do everything randomly."

"We all know that's not the case." Daniel muses.

"Shit, I ain't scared to say it." Mackenzie says. "Salco and Mikah are off putting, and the bosses ain't that bad."

"Still haven't found us a match though yet." Charlotte says firmly. "Right now, seems like the only good thing to come from this is a week on a cruise ship."

"And watching the sun turn Os in to a lobster." Mackenzie says with a smirk. "Gonna have panda eyes and everything."

Osbourne glares through his tinted sunglasses at Mackenzie, who stares back at him, nowhere near intimidated by the big man.

"You lot musta had a little sleep when a match announcement was made in a graphic." The voice of SCW owner Hot Stuff Mark Ward can be heard saying.

The group turn around to see Co-Owner Mark Ward looking at them, bottle of Budweiser in his hand and seeming much more relaxed than he did on camera earlier in the night.

"How long have you been standing there?" Charlotte asks.

Hot Stuff walks towards the group, a smile on his face.

"Long enough to hear everything." He says looking directly at Charlotte.

"Even the Twitter stuff?" Daniel asks.

"Even the Twitter stuff." Hot Stuff repeats.

"I stand by that." Mackenzie tells him without a hint of remorse in her voice.

"I can't argue it." He responds.

The group look around each other with surprised looks on their faces, unsure what to make of the bosses reply, each expecting a major comeback.

"Christian and I take too much shit on there." He says with a shrug. "Makes SCW look bad, makes us look like we don't put the effort in to it. Also, who wants to work in a place where people seem to have more fun moaning and bitching, rather than being the best they can be?"

Hot Stuff takes a huge gulp of his bottle of Budweiser but Daniel raises an eyebrow.

"Wait..." Mackenzie says slowly. "Did you say match announcement?"

Hot Stuff slowly nods his head, with a smirk on his face.

"Wondered when you was gonna get back to that." Hot Stuff says. "A match for you was announced, sorta. Half of it was at least."

"Against who?" Charlotte asks with curiosity in her voice.

"Well it was announced one of you two ladies would be in the ring with Mercedes Vargas." Hot Stuff tells here.

He looks between both women, their eyes wide. Neither of them expected that in the slightest with someone of Mercedes quality. Dani Weston, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Claudia Seraphina were not as decorated as Mercedes Vargas.

"How about one against one of those two?" Mackenzie asks, pointing her finger towards Osbourne and Daniel.

Hot Stuff looks down at his watch on his left wrist and shrugs his shoulders.

"Don't suppose it matters if I tell you now?" Hot Stuff says dragging it out. "I mean the card does go up in a few minutes so it's not like you're gonna get any advantage."

Four sets on eyes rest on Hot Stuff as he smiles, knowing full well he's dragging things out to build up suspense.

"Her partner will be Kain." He tells the group.

Charlotte, Mackenzie and Daniel look taken back by this announcement, but Osbourne looks confused, he looks at Hot Stuff.

"Got wind or something?" Hot Stuff asks.

Osbourne takes off his sunglasses and puts one of his giant hands across his own face, hunching his shoulders up and standing as tall as he can. Hot Stuff looks at him curiously. Osbourne puts his hands to the side, stretching his arms out and raising them up, palm upwards before pulling them down, fist clenched, with force. He puts his hands together and pulls them away quick, spreading his fingers in an explosion type movement.

"Ohhhhh" Hot Stuff says, finally getting what Osbourne is referring to with his game of charades. "No, different Kain."

Osbourne puts his sunglasses back on and shakes his head, doing the explosion sign again before loosing clenching his fist and waving it up and down in a wanker sign. Daniel looks at Hot Stuff.

"He likes the other Kain." Daniel tells Hot Stuff. "Thinks this Kain is a bit of a wanker."

"Many would agree." Hot Stuff says. "Anyway, I need another drink, I'm gonna let all that set in."

Hot Stuff turns to walk away and the four look around at each other.

"Now that is a turn up for the books." Daniel says as a smile starts to creep across his face. "Who would have thought it."

Believe it or not, the group was already familiar with this team, not by being in the ring with either of them, but the group had watched Blast From The Past with interest. They were just learning about this whole Mixed Tag concept and Gabriel and Odette made them, along with Fenris watch the entire tournament, well, the matches Fenris wasn't in, O'Malley too, but his interest diminished on his Blast From The Past exit. The other member of the Stevens' clan, Evie Baang was a seasoned vet and current Blast From The Past holder, she was excused from these lessons, but London Underground, although not in the competition, they were just learning how to become a Mixed Tag Team. Their eyes did fall across one Mercedes and Kain match.

"Whatcha know bright eyes?" Daniel says looking at Charlotte.

She rolls her shoulders back.

"Pretty much all there is to know about Mercedes Vargas and Kain." She tells him. "Multiple champions, grand slam champions, Kain's in the Hall of Fame, Mercedes is pretty much there, rumour has it this year."

"We watched a shitload of these two when we was training." Mackenzie reminds them. "I remember all those rumours about Kain that Gabriel told us."

Daniel smiles.

"Confident enough to cut a promo now?" Daniel asks. "Cause it's all come flooding back to me."

Both women nod towards Daniel, who looks towards Osbourne.

"Go find us someone who can film all this." He tells Osbourne.

Osbourne nods his head and walks away, Daniel looks across at the two women, standing side by side.

"Very much a challenge for one of you." He comments.

"You say challenge, I say another grand slam champion to beat." Mackenzie replies with nothing but a casually shrug.

"A decorated one." Charlotte adds

"If she can walk and talk" Mackenzie says. "She can be beaten. She's no spring chicken these days, and she had a bad run lately. Not sure how she can mock people like Crystal on Twitter about championship matches when she just got one after a long losing streak that she only recently broke."

As Mackenzie shrugs, Osbourne returns with a scared looking cameraman.

"Ladies first." Daniel insists.

He points towards the women as Osbourne hands the other Mixed Tag Championship toward Mackenzie and the cameraman points the camera towards the two women. As the two women pull the championship belts over their shoulders, the camera changes completely, just focusing on the two women.

"Well we didn't expect this." Charlotte starts "A chance to get in the ring with someone who actually means something around here, square off against someone with true championship quality. Not someone who shithoused their way to championship with no talent like Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall. Someone with actual quality, someone with nine legit championship runs. I can't be arsed to look at the stats, I look at people, not the numbers, but you happen to look at everything, so surely, that must be the most championships held by one person in SCW, correct?"

Charlotte looks at Mackenzie who shrugs her shoulders.

"Like I give a fuck how many belts she's won." Mackenzie tells her. "Means she's lost nine belts too, don't it?"

"It does but it takes a lot to win nine belts, have those nine championship runs." Charlotte says. "Shows a lot of character to step up and raise a belt above your head after losing one a few times, shows a lot of heart to bounce back without begging for title shots and letting your work speak for yourself. It takes a lot of patience to sit there and not ask for a title shot and showing actions speak louder than words."

"Takes being creative and not recording the same shit segment ever week too." Mackenzie says under her breath, drawing a smile from Charlotte.

"It does." Charlotte continues. "But what have your actions actually done lately."

"I can answer that." Mackenzie says. "Absolutely fuck all."

Mackenzie looks at Charlotte and places her palms flat out in front of the camera. Mackenzie turns her head to the camera once more.

"Seriously fuck all, less than fuck all." Mackenzie says with a calm demeanour. "I jump on to Danny's Twitter from time to time, just to see the shit that gets spoken and I've seen Mercedes mock others for losing, and how well she's doing elsewhere. Well good for you Mercedes, sitting there with ya head between your own legs blowing smoke up your own arse, but things ain't been too kindly for you in SCW, has it? Climax Control 209, your first win in six matches, six matches!"

"That is pretty bad." Charlotte comments.

"That's fucking dreadful." Mackenzie says with a shake of her head. "How can you sit there and take the piss out of others losing five on the spin? Things like this show people like us so much, it shows the fucking world everything. The world might not say it Mercedes, but I will. At the age of thirty eight, your SCW career is on a downward slide. The only person you could beat in six matches was a woman in just her third match."

"Wow!" Charlotte mutters.

"The only woman you could defeat was a newcomer to the ring, and trust us, we know she's a newcomer to the ring cause we trained with her." Mackenzie tells her. "You're sliding out of peoples thoughts quicker than Argentina in World Cup."

"Bloody hell." Daniel can be heard mutter off camera.

Mackenzie can't help but smile.

"The fact is you couldn't defeat five people on the spin, you're probably all fucking giddy at somehow shit housing your way to a title shot because you're thinking you can be first grand slam champion plus one." Mackenzie tells her. "Sorry to burst your bubble but it ain't happening. You're not gonna add something else to brag about and try and wave everything in people's faces, you're not getting up to Messi's number in championships and running around like you own the place. It just don't work that way. You're on the slide, we're on the fucking rise. What does that tell you? In every fucking sport, in every walk of life, once someone is on their way down, someone else is on the way up to take over and that will be us Mercedes. When we hit thirty eight with more title runs than you could ever imagine, you'll see that all your bragging and boasting with a pile of elephant shit. You'll see you spent the best part of your career talking bollocks. There's no upside for you at all anymore. You've got in this match while digging at people for their loss records when you've offered us and SCW fuck all."

"Doesn't mean we're gonna take you lightly." Charlotte adds. "We just know you're not the challenge you once were. We just know you're not the person you used to me, that you're not the person people remember as a champion. Getting a little help these days from Kain ain't really gonna help, I think we know how things are gonna go with him, we know you're the danger of the team, we know you're the main force of this team, but even you're not your best anymore. It does kinda make me sad"

Mackenzie tilts her head to look at Charlotte, a little confused by her partner.

"You kinda wanna beat the best version of someone, don't ya?" Charlotte asks.

"If you say so." Mackenzie replies "I just like beating people."

"Well yeah, but it's pointless if you're beating on the shell of who someone used to be." Charlotte says.

"If you say so." An undeterred Mackenzie replies.

"I do, I'd rather beat the old Mercedes than this version." Charlotte admits "But this version, the old version, it doesn't really matter to me. I wanna be part of the group that can say we beat Mercedes Vargas. I wanna be part of the group that says we stopped Mercedes Vargas from winning every title in SCW. I wanna say that we took out probably one of the most respected SCW people on the roster."

Mackenzie looks upwards as if in thought.

"I don't" She says, drawing a look from Charlotte. "I just wanna punch her in the face and remind her that she's no better than Jessie Salco. I wanna show her that these belts are going nowhere, they're staying with the only mixed tag team that gives a shit, London Underground."

Mackenzie nods firmly and looks at Daniel past the camera.

"I'm bored talking about this woman." She tells him. "Can you talk about Kain instead?"

The camera turns to Daniel who nods....

We'll be right back.... Ummmm, when you scroll down a little.
>

Twitter: @DanielJMorganEE

Offline London Underground

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 11:12:17 AM »
 Charlotte and Mackenzie hand over the Mixed Tag Team championships to Daniel and Osbourne, Charlotte to Daniel and Mackenzie to the larger man. Both men sling the championships over their shoulders as the cameraman repositions the camera properly. Osbourne takes a slight step back, just behind Daniel's right shoulder. Daniel straighten up his jacket, his eyes looking at it for a second, before looking up and down the camera.

"Well that is how you chat about a nine time SCW champion." He starts "We..."

Daniel looks up to Osbourne and shrugs before looking back in to the camera.

"Well I, only get to talk about a five time champion." He says holding up five fingers. "But you know the weird thing is, although we've never met the man called Kain, we've kinda heard plenty about him, more than plenty to be honest, and I gotta admit, not a lot of it has been good. Let me give you a quick history lesson on how we happen to know a bit about Kain. When we first started training, we knew sweet FA, not a thing about wrestling or it's history, we didn't even know a lot about Gabriel and Odette, we just knew they were the best trainers around. Evie Baang was a huge success story coming out of there and had been more than successful. Once we got started sitting down and talking, we learned pretty bloody sharpish that with them, they didn't just teach ya how to do a few moves, they taught you everything. Top to bottom."

To put an exclamation mark on his point, Daniel points up, then down.

"Proper top to bottom." Daniel says just waving his finger at the camera. "It was like massive history lesson about everyone, we watched everyone. They were intent on showing us different styles, and you just happened to appear in the archives. You were filed under MMA based. you were the original Fenris, in the seedier places. I watched you with a bit of interest, I watched your match with the boss kicking the ever loving hell out of each other in London, that was impressive, and an off the cuff comment lead me to Gabriel telling me of your rivalry with him in a place called AWA, run by another former SCW star, Goth. He told me about your famed title match against Gabriel. You must remember it?"

Daniel pauses for a second.

"Ya know, the one where Gabriel got robbed of winning the title, and you ended up with a legit broken ankle, thanks to the staff." Daniel says with a smile. "Proper shady business, but it happened because you proper pissed someone off because your holier than Jesus, some kinda serious attitude problem, thought everything shoulda been built around you. So I asked Gabriel if that was still knocking around in your SCW days. He said yes, but he told me you was young, you had a wife, a lot of kids. He said your reputation of walking away from places when you didn't win or get your own way will probably fade in time, then I saw you live for the first time, right here in SCW..."

Daniel just holds up one finger.

"Your one and only time..." Daniel says as he moves his hand back towards the title belt resting on his shoulder. "And that's when it hit me, you're not a changed man Kain. You lost in round one of Blast From The Past and the tail went between your legs and you pissed off again. I'm not sure how you think you can waltz in and out of SCW as you please and piss off every time things don't go your way. I sure as hell ain't surprised you've actually come back this time around though. It makes perfect sense to me, should do to everyone else here. All about this, innit?"

Daniel taps the Mixed Tag Team belt on his shoulder.

"All about getting your hands on this thing cause it seems that things that can make you look better drive you." Daniel tells him, looking down the camera as if he was actually talking to Kain. "I can imagine it now. Christian and Mark looking for someone to challenge for these things, thought yeah, Mercedes is a good choice, will test them, will push them to their limits, will give her the incentive of being the first to hold every title, then flicking through their grand slam champions to give them the same chance."

Daniel pauses and puts his palm out, holding up four fingers.

"Now, there were just four choices." Daniel explains. "Kris Ryans, but until we found out he was injured tonight.... Get well soon Kris.... he was a bit busy. First port of call would have been J2H, but he became a dad the other day.... Congrats to him and Melody... He couldn't do it. Goth woulda been the next choice but let's be fair, he looked a bit ropey last time he was knocking about this place, which left one."

The four fingers turn to one as Daniel points at the camera.

"You Kain." Daniel says holding the finger in place. "The last name on anyone's list and seriously shows how hard up and dire the situation was to have someone come and challenge us for the belts. From everything I know about you, I presume the conversation went "is this Kain?" "Yeah" "Wanna come back to SCW?" "What's in it for me? What do I get to make myself look good" "Mixed Tag Title shot" "A title you say? I'm in!" Come on, tell me that I'm wrong there, cause I sure as hell don't think I am."

Daniel smiles as he pulls his finger away.

"Honest to God, you seem like a mercenary." Daniel says with a slow shake of his head. "And trust me, I know a lot of mercenaries, but you're certainly a what's in it for me kinda guy, can smell it on you from a mile away. I bet it was the same at the Blast For The Past too. Called up, saw you could get a title shot and jumped on it faster than a slapper on a hard on."

"Seriously?" Charlotte can be heard mutter off camera.

Daniel nods and winks beyond the camera before continuing.

"You thought you had a shot at that, especially when you saw Mercedes as a partner but I got news for you pal." Daniel says with a serious look on his face. "You were fucking shocking! You were the reason your team went out in round one because you looked beyond dreadful. You looked like you couldn't be bothered to even be there. You let Mercedes down, no one else, you and guess what mate? You're gonna be the reason Mercedes gets let down again. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes seeing you. You wasn't the guy I saw on those tapes, you wasn't the guy who Gabriel said could actually fight regardless of your attitude, you looked like you just couldn't be arsed and that disappointed me. Well I'm sorry to break this to you Kain..."

Daniel taps his finger on his chin.

"Actually, I'm not." He says seriously. "This is not gonna be a very happy return for you and I suspect you'll be gone again five seconds after the bell rings and the match ends. From what I know of you, you're a flake and you'll be out of here faster than you showed up. The simple fact is Kain, you don't know me but I know a lot about you, but I'm gonna give you my number one rule. It's a rule that's served me well... Don't deal in bullshit, deal in facts."

Daniel points to himself.

"And all that I've said is not bullshit." Daniel says firmly. "Just fact."

He looks around the group.

"I think that'll do the trick." Daniel says, getting a nodding approval from the group. "Let's go relax for a few days before we end up at sea."

Daniel looks at the cameraman.

"Cheers pal." He says with a slight nod.

The group walk away from the cameraman and now we do the time jump thing by a few days.

Daniel wasn't kidding when he said about a few days off. It's been the most peaceful we've had in ages, I even caught Osbourne and Kenz smiling and that doesn't happen often. We haven't slacked completely, we've watched a match or two of Kain, Danny's still not impressed with him, we've looked at Mercedes recent stuff and we're confident we've found where she keeps getting caught out. We've even decided right away which two of us will be defeating them and sending Kain back on his merry way. Today has been a day off from it all though. Plans got made for this trip, Osbourne isn't overly happy, not a massive fan of boats... He can't bet on them, that's probably why, but plans have been made. Tonight has been a bit of a jolly up though.

From a rented apartment, the group of four sit contently on a balcony, music plays from inside the apartment at a reasonable volume for the time and beer bottles sit around a round table. The night, or early morning cool air I should say blows across the balcony, the sting of the summer heat taken away. Each sit opposite each other, half empty beer bottles in front of them accompanying the empties. Daniel looks down at the bottle in his hand.

"Alright." He says, sounding relatively sober. "Who's turn is it to get the beers out here."

Mackenzie points towards Osbourne.

"Magilla over there." She says.

Osbourne grits his teeth, knowing she is probably right yet not to fond of the nickname, rises to his feet turning around and walking in to the apartment in search of more cold beer.

"It's not been a bad day." Charlotte says happily. "And I can't wait for the cruise. Six days of relaxing, one day of work really."

"You might be working all the time." Daniel tells her. "Someone's gotta stop her from chucking someone overboard."

Daniel points his almost empty beer towards Mackenzie, who fires back with a middle finger.

"If I do, she won't stop me." Mackenzie says with a thumb pointed towards Charlotte.

Osbourne returns to the group empty handed, looking around puzzled.

"Speak to me Lassie." Mackenzie mocks. "What is it girl?"

Charlotte looks closely at Osbourne.

"I've seen that look before." She says with a concerned tone. "We're out of beer."

Osbourne nods sadly as he takes a seat, but Daniel stands up, looking over the balcony at the street below.

"I'll go get some." Daniel says with a shrug of his shoulders. "There's gotta be some place open at this point."

"It's nearly two in the morning." Charlotte says to him

"This is America." Daniel tells her. "There's always somewhere open that sells booze."

Daniel moves around the table, looking at Osbourne and pointing to Mackenzie.

"Don't throw her over the balcony while I'm gone." He instructs Osbourne.

"Can I throw him over the balcony?" Mackenzie asks, partly serious.

Daniel points a firm finger at her, no words needed to be spoken. Mackenzie rolls her eyes as Daniel turns around, off on his travels to find alcohol.

It doesn't take him long, just a short ten minute walk lead the Englishman towards a bar - us English and the ability to sniff out alcohol and pubs should be classed as a superpower. At this point, you should probably stop watching this and go watch Fenris' work, shock horror, there's a lead up to this!

Daniel stands outside a bar, clearly looking like it's set to close, but shrugs his shoulders and walks in to the bar. Dimly lit, the barman is seen wiping down the bar.

"Any chance of getting a few bottles to take away mate?" Daniel asks politely.

The barman looks up at Daniel.

"Sure." He tells Daniel. "But we're closing right after. As soon as I can get rid of that guy."

"Can help ya with that." Daniel says.

He moves towards the bar moving down to where a man is slumped on the bar. He turns his head to the barman.

"Just give me twenty bottles or something mate." Daniel tells him.

The barman looks surprised but happy to make a big sale. Daniel moves closer to the man, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oi mate, you can't stay here. Fella wants to get home to his bed." Daniel looks closely at the man. "Oh for Pete's sake."

The man rolls his head over to see the face of Fenris, clearly past his threshold for alcohol.

"Oi, wake up you numpty." Daniel says near Fenris' ear, causing him to jolt up, his fists clenched, ready to throw. "And you can put those down too."

Daniel points to his balled up fists and Fenris narrows his eyes, trying to focus on the man in front of him.

"Daniel?" He questions softly.

"In the flesh." Daniel replies.

The barman appears next to Daniel, loading up the bar with bottles of beer.

"Friend of yours?" He asks.

"Could say that" Daniel replies before looking at Fenris. "The bloody hell you doing here, Kristjan? And where's Aron?"

"Drinking of course, why else would you go to a bar? For a shower?" Fenris replies with a drunken giggle at his own joke. "And I don't know."

"Your English has improved rapidly pal." Daniel says. "But your jokes are still shit."

Daniel leans in, smelling the alcohol on Fenris.

"You smell like a brewery." Daniel tells him. "Wanna tell me what's brought on the urge to get pissed as a newt on your own."

"Because no one gives a shit about me." Fenris says, slurring his words. "Everyone pushing me away"

"Kinda brought that on yourself, mate." Daniel tells him honestly.

Fenris straightens up, sitting up on the bar stool, looking at Daniel.

"What you mean?" Fenris asks, clearly not impressed.

"You know I don't deal in bullshit, just facts." Daniel starts "So I'm not gonna start now. It's not everyone pushing you away, Kristjan, it's you pushing them away."

Fenris stops to think, his drunken mind trying to comprehend what's being said to him.

"Why?" He asks innocently.

"Because you're an egotistical tosser who thinks the sun shines out of his own arse." Daniel tells him. "You're arrogant, and you drive people away because they don't wanna deal with that ego of yours."

Fenris' eyes widen as he stands up.

"I have an ego?" He asks in aggressive tone. "You have an ego. You come to SCW, thinking you can take over America, because you are gangster crook who always gets his way. He thinks he can beat people up just for money and scare people because you have a little gang with a guy with muscles. You have the ego cause you think you're better than everyone."

The barman stands nearby, not sure what he is hearing. Daniel turns to him.

"Don't worry pal." Daniel says with a warm smile. "Not a gangster crook in America, nice guy over here."

Daniel points a thumb at Fenris and does the hand gesture for drunk to the barman, causing him to walk away feeling like that was a joke. Daniel turns to Fenris, the look on his face changing to that of seriousness. Daniel waves a finger at Fenris, Daniel's mood instantly changing.

"First off, I'm gonna let you off with blurting out my little secret and put it down to the booze. I've kept your secret long enough, so I expect the same." Daniel says through gritted teeth. "Secondly, I do have an ego, but I keep it in check and look out for others, you are a self centred prick that only looks out for himself. You want the shocking truth? Hopefully shock you back to reality, you think everyone is your enemy, so you treat them like dog shit. You jump on everyone on social media like it was invented for you and you think you're something special. Truth is, you'd be fighting in shitholes in front of twenty people if it wasn't for me."

"I would have been fighting in big companies." Fenris says. "People would come from miles to see me."

"There's my point proved." Daniel says turning away. "Sort yourself out, you ego driven bellend. Enjoy being on your own."

Fenris spins Daniel around with his fists clenched. Daniel looks down at the fists and up at Fenris with a smile on his face.

"Don't even think about it, mate." Daniel says seriously "It will be a big fucking mistake."

Daniel turns to walk away once more but again, Fenris pulls him back.

"Walk away Fenris." Daniel tells him through gritted teeth.

"Or what?" Fenris says, pushing Daniel in the chest.

Daniel sighs and shakes his head.

"Ok..." He says to himself.

Daniel looks at Fenris and without giving him a chance to react, headbutts him above the nose, a sickening crunch being heard as Fenris stumbles backward.

"I warned ya." Daniel says, now oddly calm.

"Hey hey hey!" The barman yells out.

He pulls out a cellphone from his pocket, presumably to call the police. Daniel looks towards him shaking his head.

"We'll have none of that." He says as he reaches over the bar and takes it from his hand.

Daniel looks at the approaching Fenris and throws the cellphone at his head, catching him in the middle of his forehead, but Fenris charge at Daniel, throwing him on the bar and catching him with a hard shot to the head. Daniel struggles as Fenris hits him again, but Daniel kicks him off, kicking him down the bar to where the barman is now picking up a wireless telephone receiver to a land line. Fenris rips it out of his hand.

"What he said earlier." Fenris says.

Daniel pulls himself off the bar and Fenris throws the receiver down the bar, hitting Daniel in the head.

"Who the fuck has a land line in 2018 for fucks sake." Daniel calls out.

Daniel wipes his head as Fenris approaches and grabs a coaster from the bar. Fenris stops in surprise.

"What the fuck you gonna do with that?" Fenris asks with a smirk.

"This ya twat." Daniel calls out.

He throws the coaster towards Fenris and Fenris follows it with his eyes, hitting Fenris in the chest. Fenris smiles as he looks down and looks up to see Daniel spear him across the room crashing him through a table. Daniel lands on top and starts to punch Fenris in the head.

"It's call a distraction genius." Daniel tells him as he lands another heavy punch to Fenris head.

The MMA star in Fenris kicks in as he flip Daniel over and starts to punch him hard in the body and the head. Daniel tries to cover up as his face starts to swell but make a move for Fenris eye, poking his two finger in to his eye in a stooge poke fashion.

"That's not fucking fair!" Fenris calls out.

"Where'd you think we are, in a cage?" Daniel asks. "This ain't gonna be fair either."

Daniel grabs him by the hair and pulls it across his eyes before pulling him down with a headbutt. Causing Fenris to roll off him. Daniel pulls himself to his feet and moves over to the bar, looking at the barman hiding below the bar.

"Don't worry, it'll be over soon." Daniel tells him.

Daniel moves to where the beer bottle sat on the bar from earlier, the ones he walked in to buy and quickly twists a cap off. He looks down at the barman and raises the bottle.

"Got a bag for this lot?" Daniel asks. "Might wanna add ten more to it. Do that for me and I'll be out of your hair."

As if scared to say no, the barman does as his told. Daniel holds the opened beer up.

"Don't mind if I....?" He says moving it to his lips.

The barman shakes his head in fear and Daniel puts the beer to his lips but Fenris spins him around.

"Yes, drink!" Fenris says.

Fenris punches Daniel in the guy and grabs the beer out of his hand with his left hand and holds him by the throat with his right hand, he starts pouring the beer down Daniel's throat at a faster pace than one should drink.

"Taste good?" Fenris asks sarcastically.

Daniel reaches in to his pocket, looking for anything, but can only find a lighter. Daniel flicks the lighter, causing the flame to ignite. Fenris starts to feel the burn and looks down, giving Daniel time to kick him off, sending Fenris flying backwards against a poor table. Daniel shuts the lighter down and puts it back in his pocket, but Fenris throws a pool ball at him. Daniel moves out the way at the last second.

"Oi, are you fucking mental or something?" He yells out at Fenris. "That could do some damage."

""Distraction" Fenris says with a smile.

Fenris charges at Daniel, crashing both men through another table. The two lay side by side in the wreckage.

"You done?" Daniel asks.

"Are you?" Fenris responds.

"Think we're both bloody done." Daniel replies. "Nothing like a good punch up to sober someone up, eh?"

The two slowly get to their feet, stretching out their bodies before moving towards the bar. Daniel looks at the bar where the beers was, seeing them in bags, and the barman hiding behind them, Daniel waves him up to his feet and nods towards the bags.

"You're a gent." Daniel says to him. "Told ya it would be over soon."

Daniel surveys the bar behind him, looking at the damage. He reaches in to his inside pocket and pulls out a money clip. Daniel pulls out a five hundred dollar bill and a one hundred dollar bill.

"That should cover the beers and the couple of tables that are now in a few pieces." Daniel tells him. "Doubt that will even come to a couple of hundred, but keep the change mate. Sorry about the mess."

Daniel hands the man the six hundred dollars and turns to Fenris and points.

"You can pay ya own bar tab." Daniel tells him.

Daniel picks up the two bags of beer and walks towards the door of the bar, walking out. He spies a nearby bench and walks over, taking a nearby seat. A few seconds later, Fenris follows, sitting next to Daniel.

"That was fun." Fenris says with a smile.

Daniel tilts his head, looking towards him, not believing what he just heard.

"You ain't right in the head pal." Daniel tells him with disbelief.

"Not to go schoolboy, but duh!" Fenris says with a serious look on his face. "You have good punch."

"Yeah, well for an MMA fighter." Daniel starts "You punch like a girl."

The two share a smile.

"Now you've had some sense knocked in to ya." Daniel says with a more serious tone. "If you want people to respect you, respect them. If you want people to like you, treat them how you wanna be treat."

Daniel stands up, picking the two bags up and taking a step away from the bench. He quickly turns back to look at Fenris.

"One more thing Kristjan." Daniel says firmly.

"Yes?" Fenris replies.

"You ever mention about what I really do to anyone ever again, drunk or sober." Daniel says seriously. "I'll cut your fucking knackers off myself."

Daniel winks and smiles at Fenris before walking down the street. Leaving the camera on Fenris' confused face.

"What are knackers?" He asks himself.

The camera fades out.
>

Twitter: @DanielJMorganEE

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 09:43:13 PM »
 Los Angeles, California.

New home. New beginnings.

And alone. For the first time in years, he's a bachelor.

But how did he get to this point? What did he do?

In reality, nothing really, except perhaps for staying too focused on his work, his everlasting goal to remain significant in the spotlight, even if it means participating in fights around the globe. Not wanting the kids to be abandoned by their father, Lisa filed for divorce. The good news was that it sincerely was amicable, no arguments, no fights. Both have shared custody of their children, which is a good sign for Kain. Still, he couldn't help but feel bad. After all, he wanted to be more of a family man, someone that would play with their kids without having any outside distractions from the world outside of their bubble.

And yet, when opportunity comes knocking at his door, the man simply couldn't get enough of the fight. He had to showcase his skills and do everything within his power to show that he is truly great, that he is truly significant. Unfortunately, his last stint within the SCW didn't fare quite as he hoped and he walked off into the sunset. Not that his confidence was destroyed or anything enormous like that, but he had too much on his plate, especially when it came to his family. That was the sole reason for existing - to provide for his ex-wife and their children. As with all things, however, the winds shifted...and so did his priorities.

He wanted to be the man on top. He wanted to be the one person solely responsible for the success of any federation that he was a part of. That was his ego talking though; he knew that what everyone did was for the sake of entertainment and letting the fans go home happy.

Ego got the best of Kain, The King Of Kings. After leaving SCW for a long sabbatical, he placed his soul, mind, and body to other affairs. Sure, he took a couple of fights here and there to prove his self-worth, to destroy the critics and prove them wrong, to gain more followers than before. But for the most part, he stayed in the shadows and grew his empire. He's now everywhere....

Not just TV shows or movies. No. Books. Magazines. Watches. Clothes. Jewelry. Toilet Seats. Anything that can be made a profit out of, you name it. His name, his likeness was used to make deals with business men and women around the world. Now he's a worldwide phenomenon that nobody can ignore anymore. Kain's face is literally plastered on screens, billboards, even on cereal boxes. This man is a legend that established himself in the prime of his youth and has finally accomplished his goal.

To be remembered by faces around the world for all eternity!

And yet...

He couldn't shake that feeling that something was missing in his life.

He knew that the place was open for a long time, then it shut down for awhile before picking up speed. He tried his best, yet his best wasn't enough. He had to re-invent himself, the way he fought, he way he carried himself in the ring. Despite all that's happening for his empire, Complete Kings INC., he also stayed in the shadows and trained himself to maximum peak. In all areas. Physically. Mentally. Even spiritually. He had to get himself into a place where he knew that nothing could stop him. Even if his opponents spoke some truth, he could counter it with truth of his own and make them look worse than they are at this point in time. And when it came time to deliver the goods, each and every night, Alex Grayson, aka Kain, would provide the show of a lifetime.

He would leave the audiences speechless.

He would leave them wanting more. More of him, his body, his skill, his talent, nothing like the world he's even seen.

And now?

Now he's ready to conquer and take back what's rightfully his.

The top of the world in the form of professional wrestling!

---

July 14th, 2018. Los Angeles, California.

On a bright, sunny morning, the city was already busy with its own chaos. People roaming the streets, trying to get to work or to wherever destination they needed to be. But Kain already had a destination. His headquarters, Complete Fighter INC.

His limo driver stopped at the front of the building. The passenger door was opened and Kain stepped out, in a gray suit with a red tie. He took a moment to admire his headquarters, the foundation of his work poured into his efforts. He brought this property sometime after leaving SCW, but before Lisa, his wife, and he split for good. He couldn't help but be proud of it; he had a slew of people working for him. He now calls the shots on his own empire and has a handle on everything that comes and goes through him. The man who established him as a legend is finally the one in charge, his mind focused on the goals he has set for himself.

Especially if it's something after a title. An opportunity that he couldn't resist. Who wouldn't? Mark and Chris, despite failing to do anything grand during the Blast Of The Past, still believed in him and his abilities. They wanted him back. They spoke to Kain alone, no lawyers, and he hashed it out with them. Smart, driven, and determined to get the job done, Kain struck a deal with Mark and Chris, who signed him on the dotted line and guaranteed him full time status and money from his work in the ring, along with merchandise sales. It couldn't have gone off any better.

This time, he's staying. This time, Kain is going to make an impact like nothing before. His past exploits, all his victories and failures, have been brought to this point. He will succeed.

Or die trying in the process.

A man in a black suit stepped out of his building, with a clipboard cradled in his arm, a pencil stuck behind the back of his left ear. Sporting green eyes, slicked back hair, he was skinny and appearing quite nervous. After all, it was his first day on the job. Kain didn't even recognize the man and merely stared at him.

???: Hello, Alex...

Kain: I suppose this is your first day on the job? Listen up! First names are personal and I don't know you well, so you will address me as Kain or King! Got it?

???: I'm sorry, sir! I'll do better next time. My name is Mike and I'm your new secretary on the fly, so to speak. I have a list of appointments for you to do today.

Strange that someone like him would be hired. Still, he looks young and wants to prove himself. What's wrong with that? Giving him a chance, he nodded to the nervous man, then slapped his back hard, Mike unable to help but force a tiny scream out of it, already breaking a sweat!

Kain: Now, that's better! Let's go inside and we will head straight to my office.

Mike composed himself and nodded to his new boss and they walked through the doors together and going through the first floor, passing by a flurry of people left and right. Mike looked through his clipboard and running off the list. The elevator doors opened and the two men stepped inside.

Mike: Sir, I've also gotten reports about the competition that you're going to face in your first match back at SIN. London Underground.

I looked at him, my brows furrowed.

London Underground? The four-person group that consists of two men and two women? The same ones, at least in the male division, that have held the titles since late last year?

Mike: Bosses also wanted me to let you know that they've implemented the Freebird rule.

But the King Of Kings shook his head.

Kain: I don't care who's in the ring with me. Neither of them will matter. They can do all the research they want and I'm pretty sure they're going to try to hit me with the truth verbally...or at least their version of it. But none of it matters. What matters is what happens in the ring. And now that I'm re-energized, no one can conquer the beast that's been sleeping and will be awake very shortly and either of those men...Mike...either of those men will be in for a few awakening.

The elevator opens up at the top of the building. Kain is about to step out, then something stops him. He turns to Mike, looking very serious, making the younger man once again nervous.

Kain: Not to get religious here....but I think God gave me this gift. And it would not be a sin to waste it!

He turned his face away and stepped out of the elevator, leaving Mike to contemplate and shivering for a second before composing himself once and following his new boss to his office.

In life, there is a beginning and there is an end. We all experience this every day. In the choices that we make, from the women that we want to be with, to the friends that we surround ourselves with, to the dreams that change and keep us going. Everything that we do will either rebirth you or destroy you. Now, not to get overly religious here, but I am a man of God and he put me on this path in life. Everything that has brought me up to this point, which gives me a new beginning and will end another chapter in my life.

For either you both, Osbourne or Daniel? Doesn't really matter to me. One way or another, it's gonna be the end of your reign and the beginning of your careers as something new - no championship gold around your waist. I'm the greatest threat in your life now.

Of course, I knew you weren't going to believe me in that statement. After all, your promo made by Daniel indicated as such. You decided to run your mouth off a bit about my history, claim to the whole world that I'm not that good, made up a couple of reasons as to why I came back and left when, pretty much, none of it was the truth.

Definitely not the facts. Just a lot of bullshit.

Of course, I should expect this from wrestlers who try to commit themselves as smart individuals that think they know everything before-hand and I suppose I should give you credit for conducting any research about your opponent. Especially a guy like me, who has waged war in the trenches and came out like a million bucks. Sometimes, it didn't happen, as you pointed out - only one part of the truth spewed from your mouth. I lost the match from a previous Blast In The Past tournament. But the other reasons? Once more, lies that you made up on the spot in order to convince yourselves to be true. So nice try on the research, but where it got you, you have me all figured out wrong.

Should I really take your gimmick this seriously? Just a couple of guys that are trying to pose themselves as part of a Mafia gang? Please. I've fought types like you all my life and some have unsuccessfully tried to kill me. They all failed and quite frankly, I don't care what you try to pose yourself as - it's a miserable sight that's waiting to be wiped out from the face of the Earth. I don't care about your skill or what you've accomplished thus far, only noticeable of the fact that you gained the titles last year and have kept it since. That's all really.

Daniel doesn't impress me one bit with his look or style. Osbourne? Please. Giants like you deserve to be crushed beneath my boot with ease and if you're chosen for this match, I'll make that happen without any problem. Of course, I know what you're going to say..."you're underestimating the both of us, we cannot be touched, that our gold cannot be taken away."

Bullshit.

Fact is, you've been underestimating me instead. Once more, neither of you grasp the full picture of my life.

Here I am, with everything that I've ever wanted, and yet a few things are lost within my reach. The wife and kids? Gone, but not completely. The matches with my previous rivals, like Mark Ward in London? Yes. Those times are also gone. Something else has been brought back to me instead - the desire to win at all costs. Maybe that's why I've allowed myself to disappoint, because I wasn't at my best. Mercedes's thoughts on that? Don't know. It doesn't even matter. It's way past that now. The bosses have given the team another chance and I don't intend to waste that chance a second time around. Mercedes can handle the women. I'll handle either one of you punk-ass bitches that think they have a shot at me, The King Of Kings.

Oh and did I tell you how laughable it is to hear that you're going to send me on my merry way?

You're kidding, aren't you? You guys remind me more and more of two jackasses that are dressed in clown get-up and attempt to make these poor jokes, just HOPING that the audience sees them as hysterical or downright funny. But it's really not. All you're really doing is essentially wasting my time with your drivel, your abysmal jabs at my past or my last run-around with SCW. It's all quite a pain, really, having to sit there, watch two idiots act like complete badassess in front of a camera, and not really inflicting any amount of pain to me. I either want to cringe or laugh at your words of stupidity.

Neither of you have a clue as to what you're about to face. That's all going to change at the PPV, where Kain, refocused and ready for combat, is about to challenge these pack of fools for the titles that are hanging around your shoulders. When I'm done with either one of you, that belt will be mine and once Mercedes finishes off one of those two ladies, that title will be hers and I have a good feeling. I have a good feeling that our title reign will be A LOT longer than yours. Of course, you can use your obligatory clause for a rematch at the titles, but once you see how things have changed for me, the real question will hit you like a ton of bricks.

What question is that, you two ask?

Simple.

Will I want to go through with it all over again?

The answer to that is also simple.

The answer is no.

My beginning starts here, a shot at a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I didn't have to go through hoops to get there. Mark and Chris saw me as a man of unique abilities that can still serve a purpose around this place. As a famous wrestler once said....I don't fear the unknown. The unknown fears me. You can continue to spew out pointless, trival pot shots that mean nothing to me, but it all happens in the ring. Brag about the truth all you want - but the truth lies in the ring. I'm an open book and all my wins and losses are there for yours to dissect and speak of. But I honestly don't care. I honestly don't care about the past too much, for only my past accomplishments follow me like my own shadow. I care about the present and what I see, in front of my face, is something worth fighting for. Your titles.

Don't get me wrong - I am not underestimating you. There's a reason as to why you've been champions for this long. I've done my research on you both as well. And nothing that I've read or even studied fazes me in the slightest. Dangerous? Sure. But I'm more dangerous than the both of you combined and you're going to find that out the hard way. Fact is, the old Kain is gone, the one that you want to send on your merry way. But I've never been that - a joke. And you guys pass me off as that - a joke, a failure that lives in the past. Wrong again...on both counts. I don't know if it's the small fry or the bigger muscle that I have to deal with. I'll kick both of your asses on this cruise and once again prove to all the naysayers that I am back and more stronger than ever before.

In the meantime? Study hard. Talk loud. Neither will help you both as I take back the crown and earn my redemption. Your only choice is to surrender the fight now. You don't? It's going to be a LONG NIGHT for the two of you and my partner will make short work of either of those women. Am I saying that you're going to be easy? No. You guys will be challenging at first. But as always, I figure out a way to win and I will emerge victorious. The Mixed-Tag Team champions will be Mercedes and I by the end of the night. Neither of you will like that outcome.

I don't care.

It's time for the King Of Kings to strike back. No man, monster, or beast can conquer me. Not this time around.

In life, there is a beginning and there is an end. My return is my beginning, but it will also be your end.

For I am Kain....THE KING OF KINGS.....

And I...HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:49:45 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:28:45 PM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire:
semana de 8 de julio del 14 de julio 2 0 1 8

When you're at the top, people can't wait to see you fall. Stumble, and see who's there to catch you when you hit bottom.

When talent doesn't work, hard work beats talent every time. When you hit rock bottom, there is only one way to go from there. I know these things because I've lived through these things. Many people are conditioned to believe they are a product of their circumstance.

I don't need to hide behind a mask or an alter ego or play the victim card to score sympathy points. There's Hallmark cards for that. Some seek forgiveness, others escape. You can invent a new persona and expect everyone to forget the past, even hide behind this new persona and hope it would wash away the mountain of mean, nasty, and disgusting things you've done in your career. All the what-ifs, might've-beens and should've-dones in the world won't change where you are or how you got there, but it would be remiss not to mention that not making a choice is still a choice, even though it's easier to think they're not made by your split personality.

At the end of the day, even the best of us makes bad choices. Choices that we know we're going to regret the instant we dress it up and breathe life into it. And when that happens, when we decide to do something crazy just to get your name spoken about and you're caught in the nuclear blast, when you put yourself out there, when you do a thing you know will bite you in the ass, well, as they say, you reap what you sow. You can bury your head in the sand, hide into a proverbial shell until the bad people go away. Most of the time but not all the time. What comes around goes around. It’s karma and more often than not...she can be very cruel.

In the time that I’ve been here I’ve been champion on nine different occasions. Won matches, set trends, made record books my autobiography. I've put down and put to the rest some of the biggest names in Sin City Wrestling, and even outlasted most of them. That I'm still alive and kicking when most can be bothered to take serial vacations like The Fallen or are only around to take part in the Blast From the Past or called in to pop ratings like, say, Team Hero, is just an example of the extremely high bar that I've set not only for this company but also for the future wrestlers here, not just the Bombshells division. No matter what anyone says, my legacy will be impossible to match by anyone behind me.

When you also have been a part of the greatest stable of all time - that being Mean Girls - it's pretty difficult to even top that, but I've somehow done it. I've practically done it all but I'm far from finished. Now I've been teamed with Kain in hopes of capturing an unprecedented fourth tag team championship and my overall tenth championship in SCW.

Since my last championship win, no one has surpassed that total, and I doubt anyone will.

The odds are seriously stacked against Kain and I, and everyone knows it. London Underground has an edge with the Freebird rule, and although we're facing two people, it's like we're really facing four.

So how do you beat the unbeatable? I don't know, I'm not sure. Kain and I have less than two weeks to find a way, not a way out.  

Maybe I can't go back and start a new beginning, but I can start today and make a new ending.

~~~

The Excuse or the Reason: Endeavor
12 de julio de 2 0 1 8

"I just got asked today if it was nice to run my errands on taxpayers' money. I thought, how rude."

?As the scene fades in Carmen is deep in conversation while on her day off. Driving in her assigned patrol car and ready to tackle her next item on her to-do list, she's killing time chatting with someone sitting in the passenger seat. Judging by the conversation, it's likely her police partner, Malcolm Landry. He greets her complaint with a half shrug.?

Landry: Can't please everybody.

?Carmen turns to him and answers very sarcastically.?

Carmen: How will we ever protect and serve?

?Malcolm looks out the window, and points up ahead.?

Landry: Isn't that your old beat, Carmen? Place seems to be cleaning up lately. There's a playground, a few schools, the graffiti is almost gone. Nice feeling knowing you're making a difference.

Carmen: I was here a few weeks ago coming out of a department store and seeing this guy begging for change. Because I'm a kindhearted person, I tip him a $50. Later on, I see that same guy in town driving a Lincoln Navigator and wearing a suit. Barnum was right: there's a sucker born every minute.

"Except there's no proof he actually said it."

?Carmen and Malcolm look back over their shoulder. Mercedes, in the backseat, takes up a box of Wheat Thins and rips open the box before smiling.?

Mercedes: And GO!

?There is an awkward, long, silence.?

Mercedes: What.

?Carmen turns back to the road while Malcolm looks out the window.?

Carmen: As if I don't have a hectic shift schedule, I'm underpaid and overworked, and I'm missing birthdays, holidays, weddings, funerals. Can I just live?"

Landry: Never the same thing twice. I don't go into work knowing how my day is going to end upIn all the time. We've been partners, you never told me why you joined the force, Carmen.

?Carmen drives roughly.?

Carmen: It was either this, or a model. Well, I worked for a retired model anyway. The police called second....

Landry: A model, huh? You got the looks for it. Why'd you quit?

Carmen: Who said I did, Malcolm? I was fired. And I think my cousin can fill you in on the details.

?Malcolm watches Mercedes in the rearview mirror.?

Mercedes: Yeah. Can we get back to talking about equal pay in the workplace? I find that discussion very liberating.

?Carmen turned up the in-car radio as the dispatcher came on.?

Radio: Units respond due to a brother and sister fighting. Brother is upset because his sister did the laundry.

?Carmen and Malcolm look at each other then Carmen diverts her attention back to the road rolling her eyes. Mercedes looked over at her cousin through the rear view and could tell that she was pissed.?

Mercedes: There goes the neighborhood...

~~~

Smile Because it Happened
Present Day • L A S V E G A S • N E V A D A

[REC]

"Some things are better left unsaid, but you can bet I'm going to say it anyway. I can't help being who I am."

The scene is very low-key. Mercedes Vargas is looking through a hotel window with a stunning view of the iconic Vegas skyline. She holds this gaze for a moment before she’s momentarily distracted. The time for bombast, it seems, will come in less than 8 days. For the moment, though, something else was clearly on her mind as the pensive look was a tell-tale sign. As if on cue, she unconsciously puts down her cellphone on a nearby table before her opening words.

"Summer is heating up, the parties have started and we're less than two weeks away from the hottest event of the year. That's right, Summer XXXtreme VI is back aboard the Sun Princess cruiseliner and chances are you heard about the guests list being mentioned in that supercard, as well as this year's hosts. Yes, all in good fun. Since joining SCW, I have been at every event since Summer XXXtreme II in 2013. You know what they all have in common: I have yet to win not even one."

Mercedes slowly shakes her head, the pain from last year's outcome still felt raw. Her body language tells us everything we need to know. She felt numb to the point where she broke contact with the camera lens, slightly lowering her head. Her voice softens.

"Three weeks ago, I had a tough time with Dani Weston but I came away with the win. Probably wasn't the way I drew it up but my hand was raised at the end of the night. I felt kinda bad for denying her that first win and her third loss since joining the roster, but you know, it's not the end of the world. She's in the World Bombshell Championship number one contender's Ultimate X Over the Pool - the same match that also has the newlyweds, the clueless idiot Seleana Zdunich who got outclassed by a rookie and took her third L in a row and Christina Rose who, by the way, just got embarrassed by Mikah, again, for the World Bombshell Championship at the go-home show in an I Quit match just two weeks ago -  for the right to challenge Mikah for the her tittle on the same night.

"Do I think Dani has a shot at that battle royal? Sure. Do I expect a new champion by the time we get off that cruise ship? Whoa, let's not get too crazy here. Yeah, Evie won last year, but, come on, she made The Wrestler Formerly Known As Crystal Millar her bitch to win that time. And Odette survived a triple threat at the first-ever Summer XXXtreme event six years ago. It's tough trying to pull double duty at a supercard as it is, but who am I? Any given Sunday, right?"

Mercedes shrugs.

"Now, for those of you on social media, you might have noticed the cordial and brief exchange I had with Daniel J. Morgan, who wished me good luck in the tag title match between his stable and my partner and I. While I was a little surprised that he could be such a gentleman, I humbly reminded him that when you're good, you don't need luck. I'm sticking to my guns here. Danny assured everyone that he has the perfect pairing to take me and Kain on next Sunday, I'm going to do my part to flip the script on one-fourth of the Mixed Tag Team Champions, that is if he actually is the one who shows up come belltime. And if not, it could be that big, tall drink of water Osborne in his stead. Who either of you team with, that's another story. But I'll tell you what, boys, you best believe that Summer XXXtreme will be your last night as champions. It will be the last time we'll have to hear Daniel J. Morgan crying for competition. And it will be the last day London Underground remains undefeated in Sin City Wrestling."

Many have said the same thing yet not one team have lived up to accomplishing this. Mercedes, though, wasn't like most people, but she wasn't stupid either. To take down the champions, she and her partner would have to be flawless to pull it off.

"Some say age comes before beauty. I say age comes with experience and experience comes from a lot of good judgement. And I'm a good judge of character. I like to think so anyway. London Underground, though, seems to have that down to a science. They are very good at it, especially Charlotte and Mackenzie. You know, it's like they take this good cop, bad cop thing seriously and, well, Kenz seems to have this Fight Club mentality that literally scares the shit out of practically everyone on the roster. Unfortunately for her, the "tough" girl act can only take her so far. Because I pride myself in doing my homework against an opponent, it would be easy to stand here and say that I know everything about Charlotte or Mackenzie, but I would be lying. The one thing I do know, ladies? This isn't my first rodeo. I've been in high stake matches before, I've headlined shows with championships on the line. But you, Charlotte and Mackenzie, can't say that. For the almost ten months since you arrived to SCW, you two seem to be living the charmed life. Nothing against The Angel Clan, Amy Santino, Dani Weston, Jessie Salco, The Fallen or Claudia Seraphina, but neither of those names kept you up at night and I'm almost sure little if any planning went into preparing for them. However, when SCW announced this match, I'm willing to bet Danny-boy shit his pants that day. No wonder he was quick to getting to plan who was going to defend those titles with. Don't get me wrong, you both had a great reign with the Bombshell Tag Title, even got to retire with them. Same thing with the Mixed Tag Titles right now, practically cleaning out the division and making Christian and Mark's jobs a little more stressful than it needs to be. So maybe I don't know how you feel about this match, but in preparing for me, you're not getting your required eight hours of beauty rest."

Mercedes makes the sleep gesture with her hands while closing her eyes. She drops the gesture soon after in favor of shaking an index finger at the camera.

"Charlotte, Mackenzie, you're both good, but you're not "Mercedes Vargas good". And that, chicadees, is going to make the difference why neither of you can keep up with me. If you want to look past me, that’s fine."

Mercedes holds up her hands in reservation.

"You can choose to believe the hype or not, but it won't change the fact that you choose the wrong Latina to mess with. While I am a little older than you, I'm also a little more smarter, a little more resourceful, a little more wiser and a little less tolerant to people who piss me off. Don’t let the looks fool you. Don’t let my age fool you. My reputation precedes me, but you don’t have to take my word of it. That's why I have the checklist."

She now returns to talking about the stable.

"Kain and I have teamed up twice, the Blast From the Past Tournament and in my third-match ever in the company.  Both of those matches saw my partner take the fall. The naysayers will quickly point out that it will happen again. They will say that it's been three years since I last held a tag team championship in SCW, which also was my last title reign in this company. But you know something? I have a good feeling Kain and I will never be as ready as he we will be in less than eight days. The only thing standing between failure and your unbeaten streak remaining perfect is reality in the form of a pair of Grand Slam Champions with 14 championships between us. By virtue of having your name across from ours, well, I guess we’ll see if you we're up for the challenge of spoiling your first-ever Summer XXXtreme debut, London Underground. If you dream of walking off that cruise ship #andstill, you better wake up and apologize."

She shoved her hair back away from her face.

“Five years I've been waiting for that first win on that goddamn ship. Five. Long. Years. And I still didn’t get it. I've had to live with Amy, Kate and Devona holding that win over my head for the past year, and it makes me sick. Each loss at this event makes me sick to my stomach. Well no more!"

Mercedes briefly speaks in Spanish.

"Estoy harto de esto. Sé que puedo vencer a cualquiera en cualquier partido en cualquier espectáculo en un momento dado. ¡Esta maldición se termina el próximo fin de semana!"
"That's it. I'm sick of it. I know I can beat anyone in any match on any given show at any given time. Next weekend, the curse ends!"

She sighs while shaking her head once then looks upwards for a second and then back to the camera.

"Know what else ended? England's run in the World Cup. So close, yet so far."

Mercedes raises her thumb and forefinger in the 'this close' gesture.

"Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. You'll get em' next time."

Bringing up that sore point from Mercedes, a proud Argentine, and England falling short in the last four of the World Cup and again in the third-place game, causes her to break into a gentle ear-to-ear smile.

"I don't care if it's Charlotte or Mackenzie in that ring. Doesn't matter what two out of four of London Underground meets us in the ring, I have a feeling that history will be made next Sunday."

Keeping hand on her chin, Mercedes gives the camera a relaxed smile.

"So, to recap for next Sunday: Christina and Seleana epic fails again, RIP Brittany Williams, Mikah retains. And, of course, those Mixed Tag Team Championships?"

She nods.

"It's coming home. My home, I mean. And London Underground, you're going home."

***Fade***
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:39:08 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 11:29:18 PM »
 Summer XXXTreme VI. The time has come for Kain to return home and earn something he hasn't had in a long time.

Redemption.

His return made headlines all over the lines, so it was no surprise that when he landed on the helipad via a helicopter, the press were waiting like vultures swooping around a dead carcass. They were hungry to get the scoop and ask a legend questions about his match, what he has in store, how has he prepared for it, and what he aims to achieve at the end of the pay-per-view.

It was a cool, breezy morning as the helicopter landed on the Sun Princess Cruise. The cameras were already flashing from a score of photographers as the door opened and Kain stepped out and landed on his own two feet. Wearing a red shirt, black jeans, and sporting his excellent physique, his eyes show no fear as he walks through the crowd. Thousand of questions are already being hurled at his way, but he continues to move on. A few bodygrounds surround he legend and continuously tell the mob of reporters to stay back.

As he enters the main room of the Sun Princess Cruise, the doors behind him close, as well as the voices are also drowned out. He stands tall, his eyes of confidence as he takes a moment to survey his new environment.

A bright room full of people playing all sorts of casino games, ranging from black jack to poker. Games like these take luck to win. There's no such thing as skill. You just gotta be at the right place and at the right time. Daniel and Osbourne are going to be needing more than luck to survive.

"That's something they always had. Luck. It's not gonna help them this time."

As he mutters that statement to himself, he notices a crew of folks playing a game of  Black Jack. It was a game that he grew up playing after his parents died, a way for him to escape reality. He's gotten pretty good at it. He doesn't need to gamble, for no addiction was born within him and thank God it didn't develop into something powerful as that, Money was useless at this point, he's already racked up millions inside and outside of the world of fighting and he's set for life, even going as far as to making sure his kids's educations are also set. What he needs to do now is make himself happy and winning the SCW Mixed Tag Team Championship belts would finally get him back into the thick of things and if not, he will move on to more important things in the SCW.

He could have won the match that he was witnessing now. But he didn't feel like playing black jack. Taking a deep breath, he walked away from that table, maneuvering himself past slots, tables that are playing different games such as poker, and stops before an elevator. His bodygounds continue to look after him, for there are fans on the inside that are trying to mob him, men and women shouting cheers and insults towards that man. He pushed it all aside and stepped into the elevator.

The doors closed behind him.

The King Of Kings took a moment to gather his thoughts.

All he cares is about his redemption. The titles being taken off the London Underground would be the icing on the cake, but the fact is, he left on a sour note. He disappointed himself, disappointed Mercedes, disappointed all of his fans and especially his family. But he sees himself as a man that's fully focused at the task at hand. He had a series of distractions that cost him something deep. For that, he's thankful. He's thankful for the fact that Christain and Mark Ward NEVER lost faith in the King Of Kings. They see him as a man of infinite power and cruel, yet spectacular destruction. Therefore, he's now been given a chance to set things right, to disappoint the critics this time around and prove to his fans, friends, Mercedes, and his ex-wife and kids that he's back. The King of Kings has returned and he's going to set his sights on three things.

Either Daniel or Osbourne, doesn't matter who. The Freebird implemention rule, in which either man can be in the ring, used to piss him off when he first heard about it. Now he doesn't care who it is, because their asses are going to get kicked and destroyed in the end.

The WCW Mixed-Tag Team championships. He wanted to get back on the top of the world and since he received the opportunity, he had to give it his all. And so much more if he were to survive. After all, Mercedes was right about one thing; he indeed took the fall. This time? It will be London Underground to take the fall and be sent home packing, crying like two bitches about losing the titles.

His happiness. The SCW was his home away from home and he spent hours traveling around the world, with or without his family, competing against various opponents in different matches. Of course, he would win a lot of matches, even championship belts and becoming the first=ever Grand=Slam champion in SCW history. And when he loses, he would get mad at himself, yet pick himself up and continue fighting. But no matter what happened to him, he was ALWAYS happy competing in front of the fans in a legitimate sports. He no longer had to hide in the shadows and win fights that were illegal and made a ton of money out of it before moving on to legitimate sports fighting and then to SCW. This is his home and he has missed it for such a long time.

As he stepped out of the elevator on the fifth floor, he turned to the right and headed straight to the premium room that was already reserved and paid for. He entered the room and closed it behind him. His bags were neatly placed on the floor and he was thinking of training in a private gym, also reserved for him.

But a new sight stopped him.

He walked over to the windows and glanced down, spotting a group of people doing a tour of the cruise and checking out the sights, the Discovery Of Sea program. Kids and adults mingling as they were soaking it all in.

The King Of Kings looked at the sea as the waves were rolling up and down, the memories of his time here in the ring were rushing back to him. He stood and fought his demons alone. The ring was the one place where he could truly feel alive. Would the crowd embrace him again? Would they welcome back a hero worthy of their time and patience? Everywhere else, it's true that everyone still followed him on social media. Facebook, Instragram, Twitter, the whole nine yards. But would SCW welcome back a former champion and now soon-to-be tag-team champion? Only time would tell....

He cranked his neck back and forth, determined to finally settle things once and for all. Nothing in the world would stop him from accomplishing the task at hand. Dragons can be slayed by knights, monsters from Hell can be killed with weapons, and professional fighter turned wrestler can take out fake Mafia boys that have more than likely lied, cheated, and stole their way to victories. But none of those foolish tactics will work on the King Of Kings now. He's the most unstoppable force on the planet. The only thing that could stop him was Death, the grim reaper with the scythe whose would let him know that his time was up.

And even then?

Kain, The King Of Kings, would defy even Death, for his immorality was already set in stone. Long after he's gone, the people will remember his name.

His cell phone was buzzing from within his pants pocket, putting an end to his musings. He took out his IPhone X and answered the call.

Kain: Yeah, what do you want Mike?

His secretary was apparently under stress as he told his new boss of a crisis back at his headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. His brows furrowed in anger.

Kain: Well, I suggest you take care of it, I have a huge match to worry about and I can't be allowed any distractions. I'll see you when I get back!

He ended the call and slipped it back into his pocket. He turned around and picked up a gym bag before leaving his personal room, closing the door behind him.

Last time, boys, I spoke to you of a beginning and an end. I spoke to you both about how we experience it and what will happen to us. The bottom line is that one team will win, the other will lose. I expect this to be the case here when Mercedes and I tackle you head-on for those belts that you carry around like the One Ring that Gollum covets in the Lord Of The Rings. It's the one similar thing that you both and that pitiful creature have in common. Both of you are going to lose the Ring and both of you will die.

Two facts about to be true with one kill.

Still don't believe me? That's fine. Let me tell you about something else instead.

I'm going to tell you of how the match is going to be. It's going to be Mercedes and I finally getting on the same page, finally working together to accomplish the goal of being Tag-Team champions. It's going to be the two of us kicking your asses, shoving all your teeth down your throats, and publicly embarrassing the hell out of you creeps. Imagine that, it will be our finest hour, while it will be your darkest hour in your worthless careers. Tag-team match with any stipulation thrown in? Wouldn't make a damn difference to either one of us, Mercedes and I will find a way to get the job done. Be VERY glad that this show is not a no-disqualification match or anything like that, because it's my kind of match and I'm willing to bend and break the rules, to make sure that it all ends in our favor.

But it's just a normal tag match. Does that increase the odds in your favor?

Hell fucking no!

Mercedies and I are two of the biggest badasses on the planet and with our combined forces, London Underground, we are going to rip you both apart.

Piece by piece.

Until there is nothing left for you to collect in the aftermath.

See, all this confidence that I have is regained since my downfall. I stayed away rom the public eye and studied everything about myself and attempting to bring myself back to who I was. It took me a LONG TIME to get there. I won't tell you of the process, because neither of you scumbags deserve to hear it, but it reawakened me. It brought back to my focus on life and what I really wanted to be doing. Yeah, it hurt that my family is not there anymore, though we stay in contact still. But it was the next step in the evolution of the King Of Kings. I strengthened everything about mysef; mentally, physically, spiritually, have balance in life. And I'm back with the single, honed intent of destroying the legend that you both are trying to write for ourselves and getting back something which was taken away from me when I left.

My happiness.

My goal on being on top of the world.

You both are the only ones standing in my way, Daniel and Osbourne.

Do you still think that I'm a joke, that I can just be laughed at and sent packing home? If so, both of you are a pack of fools!

I have stood tall against small fries and tall giants. I have won and lost minor and major battles. I don't see this battle as another day at the office anymore. I don't see this as a simple fight that can be easily won. No. I see this fight as a way of confronting my demons and overcoming everything that I've had to go through since the last Blast Of The Past that I was involved in. Am I sorry for letting everyone down? Absolutely. The fans, Mercedes, my friends, my family, everyone.

But I'm back now. The King Of Kings has healed from his injuries and his confidence has returned to full-form. No need to point the finger and try to use my past against me. You're gonna have to stop pretending that the past is the same as the present. It's not. The present is an entirely different beast and I'm going to stand against one of you, doesn't really matter who, the brainless, small idiot or the big, ugly douchebag that thinks he's downright amazing. None of you can compare to my greatness and what I have accomplished in the past. Today is what happens.

Do you know what's going to happen to Summer XXXTreme VI?

No? Here's what is going to happen.

Blood will be spilled. A lot of it. Pain will be felt. But I'm the best at this game. I can handle the pain as well as deliver it. I'm the king of the underground and have gone through many confrontations in my time. You punks will be NO DIFFERENT. You heard me correctly; I don't bow to a group of idiots who claim to be the best as what they do. You have yet to prove a damn thing to me, boys. You're not men, just boys who are too scared of the truth. Too scared to face the ultimate conflict in your lives and losing. Losing is exactly what you're going to do. Your blood will be paved all over the ring and outside of it. I'm going to enjoy breaking every bone in your body and watching you both suffer while I laugh in your faces. The King Of Kings is known for pain and no one wants to feel it.

But you both are going to. Why? Because you both will be EASY targets to deal with. Mercedes can handle either woman on her own, so I'm not too worried about her deal. As long as she has my back, I'll have hers. I just hope that she knows that I won't fail her or anyone else. It's going to be our time, boys, The King Of Kings and Mercedes will take the belts off your hands and we will show you both EXACTLY how it will be done. Mercedes and I will be ready for any obstacle that is thrown our way.

London Underground will be the first to feel our sting. Neither you boys or the two women in your worthless clan have a clue as to what you're up against.

I have changed myself for the better. I am in a better place. New moves, new mindset, new everything. This old dog has some new tricks up his sleeve and I'm still at my VERY best, regardless of the loss. I'm back, London Underground, and I want that message to be heard loud and cloud. Not just towards the locker room or the champions, but everyone will fear my name once again.

No one is safe.

I hope you both are prepared for the fight of your lives. Summer XXXTreme VI will be my greatest triumph, while it will be your greatest failure!

For I am Kain...

THE KING OF KINGS!

And I......HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:31:03 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 12:00:01 AM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire
semana de 15 de julio del 22 de julio 2 0 1 8

They say that records are meant to be broken. Don't believe it. It's a lie. I've set so many SCW records it's hard to pick just one. Do I go with the nine title reigns or the 14-month unpinned streak? The ongoing pay-per-view appearance streak? There's no way on Earth anyone will match never missing a pay-per-view five years straight. That’s 32 matches without being sick, injured, or just needing a night off.

Records get broken all the time, sure, but some destined to last forever. After the few weeks of "The Checklist", there's no one in the running to break my 434-day unpinned streak after Cat Riley had to drop out, and she was the last one standing, and after Evie puts Brittany Williams in a bodybag at Summer XXXtreme - which I'm pretty sure means that she'll be dead and that will be one less member of the illustrious Williams family in the world - that my combined reign and most overall defenses with the Bombshell Roulette Championship will be safe too.

Life is good.

But it could always be better.

In less than 48 hours, I could possibly walk away as one-half of the new World Mixed Tag Team Champions at Summer XXXtreme. I say "possibly" because I know that London Underground will fight with every last breath to hold on to the titles and no matter who comes out to face Kain and I, they're not simply going to roll over for anybody, so we're going to be in for a challenge on Sunday.

I like challenges, embrace it.

I like challenging myself.

I like betting against myself and proving that, hey, maybe I'm not ready to hang up my boots just yet. Just the rush of andrenaline pumping in my veins, getting ready to face and tackle that obstacle head-on. Of course, there's always the chance of failure, but failure isn't fatal.

But I am.

Most people don't enjoy challenges, taking the easy/safe/guaranteed route. Low risk, high reward aren't usually a safe bet though. For five-plus years in SCW, I never played it safe. I've taken challenges with the risk that everything can and will go wrong and more often than not, more often than not, I usually got to tell the story. The SCW record books is a best-seller right now. I suggest you read up on it.

Sunday, Kain and I have an opportunity to accomplish something not too many teams have succeeded, and that's ending the reign of London Underground. Daniel, Osborne, Charlotte and Mackenzie may well be the best students Gabriel and Odette has ever trained.

If you thought their World and Bombshell Tag Title reigns were scary, they've outdone themselves now as the Mixed Tag Team Champions. No team has beaten them since they arrived, no team has really challenged them in the near ten-months since debuting, and maybe, just maybe, they enjoy the low risk, high reward.

The Lethal Lottery is many things, but one thing it is not is a safe bet. Sunday, London Underground has met their match, and if they don't think so, I'll make sure that they do. As far as Charlotte and Mackenzie, anyway.

I'm a dangerous challenger to any title holder in SCW. That's not a rumour, that's not an opinion, that's a FACT. And you can't argue with facts. The fact is for over two months, they've been a little too comfortable with those tittles. Now is where they're starting to feel a little uncomfortable, and they should be. If SCW was looking for someone, anyone, to give those girls the push -- omfph - in the right direction, they found the right one. And if they think this Latina is going to be a walk in the park, they found the wrong one.

There's a reason why I have the most career wins in the Bombshells Division. I don't wrestle, I slay, and my checklist is proof of that. I like to call it my little induction ceremony, and pretty soon I think I'm going to be adding a new name or two on it.

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

~~~

The Excuse or the Reason: Endeavor the Second
18 de julio de 2 0 1 8

You're out of your mind. You hear me? You completely lost it.

Ricardo sits back in his chair and looks back at Hugo and Tomas. Their game of Poker is very competitive but for the moment, the look on the director's face is half bewildered, half stupified. The buzz of a casino, the hum of conversation. The sound of slot machines and shuffled cards. This was what life was like on a cruise ship. They could enjoy this.

Ricardo: Do you know the risks people have to take to be a stowaway?

Tomas: No, but we don't have that problem. Mercedes got us covered.

Hugo: Where is Mercedes anyway?

Ricardo: She and Irma went to the photo shop. In fact, here they come now.

Mercedes and Irma walk up and sit at two orphaned chairs reserved for them.

Mercedes: Sorry we're late, had to go and change again.

Irma: I still don't see how you need to pack all these clothes to go on a cruise.

Mercedes: Yeah, I got it all figured out. I'm going to be gone seven days, six nights so I figured that's 21 outfits a day. What can I say, I like to be prepared.

Irma: I spent one week in Instanbul with one dress, one pair of slacks, and fifteen scarves

Mercedes: I've been to Europe. I'm going to Istanbul one of these days.

Hugo: Where we're going is cool. Read the pamphlet.

Mercedes: I sure hope so. I don't think I can deal with scorching temperatures again. You boys having a good time? Did we miss anything?

Hugo: I won the last hand, and Richie was about to tell us about stowaways.

Irma: Yeah, I don't think Mercedes taking her vacation money to afford all of us to go on this cruise should give any of us ideas of sneaking on a boat.

Ricardo: Many have tried their luck, and, well...

Flashback. Inside the deck of the Queen Mary II (2004)

An Elvis Presley look-a-like approaches the rear of the ship. He takes almost three steps before five security men leap at him -- and freeze frame on his wide-eyed look of horror.

Ricardo: It was at that moment he knew... he fucked up.

Resume action. The Presley impersonator gets a taste of what WWE wrestlers experience every night - five fold.

Flashback. Inside the deck of the Norweigen Epic (2010)

A skateboarder races towards the ship, clutching a tray full of chips -- and as the doors begin to part for him... FREEZE FRAME. A billy club comes appears out of nowhere.

Ricardo: Second most successful stowaway. This guy actually smelled fresh oxygen before they got to him.

Irma and Mercedes wince at that narrative before Mercedes stops him right then and there.

Mercedes: Yeah, I think I'm going to call it a night. There's a match I have to get ready for.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:10:26 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)