Author Topic: Team BJ Vs Monsitimals Vs The Elders Vs Surf Boys  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Team BJ Vs Monsitimals Vs The Elders Vs Surf Boys
« on: September 12, 2016, 05:00:20 AM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here! Good luck!

Limit: 1 roleplay per week, per team. 5000 word limit.
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jamie Dean

• The Sausage King
  • Jamie Dean the Sausage King
    • View Profile
    • Jamie Dean
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 09:57:07 PM »

Pacific Palisades, California

Yes, we are indeed back to where we started just days ago before Jamie Dean overcame the odds and defeated three men to emerge the winner of the Fatal Fourway at Climax Control. More so, he managed to shift the momentum back to the sides of the champions as they head into Violent Conduct III for what will prove to be their most daunting task to date as the reigning SCW World Tag Team Champions. But that was a matter for the future, just over another week to be more precise. While retaining the gold was at the forefront of the collective minds of Jamie and Ben, there was another matter on the mind of Mister Dean. One in which he was seeking the input of his tag team partner, and more importantly, his good friend.

“So,” Ben says as he sits back in the chair at the dining room table of Jamie’s loft apartment in California. ‘Room’ being an applicable term as the loft was one great big, open space. One even Ben appreciated. He continues as he watches Jamie set about the task of giving Anubis, the little feline companion Sam Marlowe bestowed upon him, his noon feeding. “Why did you want to bring me back down here rather than go straight to Canada? Didn’t think you could lure me into your den of seduction, did you?”

“Please!” Jamie scoffs as he pops open his fridge to retrieve something for his ‘little boy’. “If I was planning that, I’d be much more ‘in your face.’”

“Thank you for that disturbing choice of words and mental image.” Ben quips as he goes to take a drink from his glass, when he catches sight of what Jamie is pouring into the cat’s water dish. “Really?” Ben says with a quirked brow. “You give your pussy bottled water?”

Jamie gives Ben a look that silently asks ‘What’s wrong with that?’ Before placing the aforementioned water back where he got it and he turns and has a seat opposite of Ben at the table. Jamie says, “I just want to relax as long as possible before we head up to Canada. Thought a day in would do us both some good. Kick back, order Chinese or a pizza, watch a movie or two…”

“You are not picking the movie!” Ben immediately declared, pointing a forefinger at his friend. “Not after that bloody Lord of the Rings bullshit you pulled on me ya tosser!”

“It wasn’t that bad.”

“I thought it was ‘one’ movie!” Ben says hotly. “I didn’t think you’d make me sit through all three!” He sighs and shakes his head, sitting back heavily against the chair. “There’s twelve hours of my life I’ll never get back.”

“Like that ‘Only Fools and Horses’ marathon you conned me into watching was any better.” Jamie mumbles, which prompts Ben to give Jamie an incredulous look that practically screamed that he was nuts. Jamie stares Ben down as best he can, for as long as he can, accepting this little gauntlet. But it is not meant to be as his eyes twinkle and his lips purse with the effort not to smile. Yet smile he does and Jamie nods, “Okay, even I didn’t buy that one! ‘Fools and Horses’ trumps hobbits and elves.”

“Damn straight!” Ben salutes Jamie with raising his glass. “Thought I was gonna have to commit you there for a second. Have you put in one of those straight jackets.”

Jamie starts to take a drink from his own bottled raspberry tea and gets a wistful expression on his face as he murmurs, “Been there, done that.” He then catches sight of Ben’s expression from the corner of his eye and clears his throat to explain, “It was his birthday.”

Ben silently nods in understanding, although to understand anything Jamie Dean did in his personal life was a complete overstatement. ‘Humoring’ him was a more apt description befitting the situation. Ben sat his glass of raspberry tea down on the table, inviting a refill. It was Jamie’s own personal favorite drink that did NOT have alcohol lacing it, so he kept it well in stock. As Jamie stood to do as hoped, ever the dutiful host (or wife in a jesting manner), Ben sat back and his eyes fell to the small cat that was busying itself dining on food more luxurious than most folks he knew perhaps ate for themselves.

“So before we order the Almighty Chinese,” Ben starts to say as Jamie brings a fresh bottled tea over. “You said there was something you wanted to show me? And please let it be ‘G’ rated.”

“Yeah I…” Jamie begins to say when he pauses, noticing that Ben has not yet opened his drink to pour. ‘The Cockney King’ stares at the bottle a brief moment, then up at his host and he holds the bottle up toward him. “Really?” Jamie says incredulously, but with the hint of a smile. “Can’t open your own drink?”

Ben smiles but extends his arm a bit further and gently shakes the bottle just a hint.

“What the hell do you think I am?” Jamie snorts. “Your wife?”

Ben answers directly, “If you were, the tea would have been opened before you brought it.” Ben grins, showing those pearly whites, and the charming smile has the right effect as Jamie huffs, rolls his eyes and reaches forward to snatch the drink from Ben’s hands. With a deft twist of the hand, the cap pops off and Jamie hands the drink back to a satisfied looking Ben Jordan who asks, “So what was it you wanted to show me?”

“This.” Jamie answers, opening a vanilla envelope and drawing out a handful of photographs, pictures of a building, exterior and interior included. He slides them over to Ben’s receiving hand who picks them up to give them the once over.

“This the building you were talking about buying?” Ben asks, to which Jamie nods.

“Yeah.” He says. “It’s just a few blocks down the road into the Lower Highlands district.”

“You really mean to go through with your plans?”

“I do.” Jamie stands up and moves around the table so he can point some things out in the photo. “The front entrance actually descends down to the lower level. It has nothing but open space and with some remodeling, I thought that could serve as the nightclub.”

Ben looks at the picture mentioned and nods, sensing it would indeed be well used for such. He then says, “This is a big step, going from working in a club to running your own.”

“This one will be different.” Jamie stresses. “This is going to be for gay teens. No smoking, no alcohol. Just a place where they can come to party and be safe around friends.”

“If that’s the lower level,” Ben says. “Then what’s the top floor going to be?”

Jamie slides out the appropriate photo and answers, “That’s where the homeless kids are going to be able to stay. I plan to have it done over and remodeled into one big dorm room. Way I figure, I can probably house twenty, maybe thirty kids there at a time. And if they want to earn some cash to call their own, I’ll let them help out in the club, just so long as they go to school.”

Ben flips through the photos, looking everything over, “Opening your own homeless shelter for gay teens and give them a way to support themselves at the same time.” He nods. “I like it.”

Ben then gives Jamie an admirable look and says, “This is pretty important to you.”

Jamie nods, “It is. You know Chad? The kid staying with Kathy and Sandra?”

Ben snorts, “How could I forget?”</color>

There’s a brief flashback to over a month ago when Ben first visited the home of Jamie’s two closest friends, and Ben’s adamant admirer. The four adults were carrying on a conversation in the dining room when the door to the apartment opened and in walked a rather worn out looking young man, perhaps nineteen or twenty years of age. With a book bag bearing the emblem of the University of Los Angeles on the side, he walked through the living room and past the kitchen and dining area when Sandra called out,

“Chad! Come here and say hi. We have a guest.”

Flippant as most teens are, gay or straight, Chad said in a slightly nasal voice, “I don’t wanna meet anyone!” When he casually glanced aside to catch a look at the handsome Ben Jordan -- and promptly walked face-first into the door frame!

Ben’s eyes are closed and his shoulders shake with the merriment of reliving that particular memory.

“Gay men, gay women…” Jamie quips as he draws his chair around the table and has a seat near to Ben. “You can’t help but attract them all!”

Ben can only smile at the compliment. Jamie continues, “I never really told you this before, but this is important because Chad was one of those statistics we were talking about.”

Ben looks at the pictures again as his mind tries to comprehend that saucy teen being forced to live on the streets, just fighting to survive.

Jamie continues, “Poor kid got thrown out by his family for being who he is. One night he walked into Kathy’s shop, asking if he could do some work just to earn a bagel to eat. She and Sandra took him in that same night. We got the kid fed, clothed, and back into school so that he could make something of himself.”

“And he obviously has a good start.” Ben smiles. “Thanks to your support.”

“You know a lot about business and such.” Jamie says hesitantly. “I thought you might be able to give me a hand with this.”

"Alright mate." Ben says casually "We should probably do the focus part of this promo."

Jamie's eye widen as he looks at Ben.

"This is a promo?"

Ben points a thumb towards the camera.

"Camera's everywhere son." Ben comments with a shrug. "But because we got limited time these days, one of us should talk about two teams, and one of us about two, then switch it up next week, deal?"

"And we decide that how?" Jamie says with a raised eyebrow

"The way men have been deciding things for years mate." Ben starts "Rock, paper scissors"

Both men put their hands out in front of them and bounce them three times. Ben chooses paper, Jamie chooses scissors.

"I'll talk about The Monstimals, and you get to talk about The Elders and Surf Boys." Jamie tells Ben.

Ben nods and turns to the camera.

"Alright People" Ben says with a wink to the camera. "As you can see, I lost playing that game with Jamie there so I get to talk about two out of three opponents, which ain't too bad considering he gets to talk about the miserable ones."

He smiles.

"It's like us and The Elders are becoming a bit of a rivalry these days, we've been in the ring with 'em so much." Ben starts "Not that I'm complaining. I actually love facing these two geezers because you never know what's about to hit ya. It keeps it fun, it keeps it fresh and it keeps it exciting, not only for the fans, but for me and Jamie. I can honestly say these two geezers are two of the most underrated on the roster. There's nothing that Jon Dough can't do, nothing at all. You wanna brawl with him, he'll have it. You wanna fly around with ring with it, he'll give it a whack. When ya throw in someone with the right amount of crazy in Eyesnsane, you have a team capable of anything."

Ben looks at Jamie, who nods in agreement.

"These guys are capable of anything in the ring, and we know it, but do we fear them? Nah." Ben states as he lifts his left shoulder into a shrug "But do we respect them? Of course we do. These guys are gonna make brilliant champions someday and lead SCW's tag division into the next stage of it's life. Everyone can see it, but fellas, we're not willing to give up the belts just like that. We think we still have a bit to offer this division and we still have the drive and passion to be here and work to lift the place, but again, don't get me wrong, you two have champions written all over ya. We will have many more great matches that capture the fans imagination, that will get people talking but this time, Jamie and meself will be walking out with the title belts. It's not a knock against you, but this is a big arse challenge, a big arse mountain with three amazing teams and we wanna be the ones who sit there at the end and say that we overcame it."

Ben nods confidently

"We're not taking any team lightly in this one." He starts "People giving it the big un that The Surf Boys ain't all that."

Ben shakes his head.

"But no one wins the Tag Team titles here if they ain't any good, ya know?" He says "These two geezers are the kings of surprises and we wouldn't be shocked if they pulled off another surprise. These two have build a career on doing the unexpected. They've gone out there and beat big teams out of nowhere where people have wrote them off. This is their kind of match. One with no pressure, one with no expectations but don't get me wrong people, this is where those two lovable geezers are at home. This is where those two are comfortable, when there's no expectation. This is where the shock could happen. I ain't gonna be taking my eye off them. I know Jamie won't either."

Jamie slowly shakes his head.

"People are probably thinking I'm giving 'em too much credit." He pauses to take a deep breath "But I'm not lemon here, I know what it's like when you don't give people the right amount of respect. The Monstimals gave us bugger all respect and we beat them, so I will be giving Narly and Radical the amount of respect they deserve. We know they gonna bring it, they ain't got anything to lose, but everything to gain, so we gotta be weary of that and we will be. We won't be taking the, with a pinch of salt, we will have one eye on them and we will be doing what we can to stop these guys from shocking the world and picking up a win no one expects them to get. I didn't come over on a banana boat or anything, I'm aware and I will be working as hard against those two as I will against anyone else. It's in me nature to do just that."

Ben pauses for a second.

"I know we all have the same goal." He starts, his cockney accent filling the room "We all wanna say we beat everyone at the same time, but there's only gonna be one team that does that, and JD here swung it back in our favour last week, next week, we'll carry on the momentum and will leave Violent Conduct III as SCW Tag Team champions. We will push ourselves beyond any limit that we've done before, just because we know this is one of the biggest tag matches in SCW history to date. I do wish you all the very best of British luck, but me and Jamie have a point to prove in this one and we will do just that. We won't be letting our fans down that come to see us and picked us up after our defeat against the Unholy Alliance. We owe the fans and will pay them back for their faith in us by making sure we don't lose two tag matches on the spin."

Ben glances down at his watch

"That's all from me." He states "So I'm gonna let JD here take over and talk about The Monstimals."

He winks down the camera.

"Laters people."

Ben looks towards Jamie.

"This is where you take over son" Ben informs him

Jamie looks back and forth between Ben and the camera  before he asks, “What? None of that freaky deaky time stopping?”

Ben looks around before he smiles at the camera, and then at Jamie and shrugs to explain, “It’s just us, mate. None of that special Ben-FX needed.”

Jamie looks utterly disappointed and sighs audibly like a child, “Fiiiiine! It’s not like we have to spend any hard time on my share of this focus anyway. It’s just the Monstimals. Or given by their past exploits, the Bathroom Buddies as I like to think of them. Seriously?” Jamie frowns at Ben. “Bathroom sex scenes?” Bern visibly shudders before Jamie continues, “Even I wouldn’t go that route! A dirty, nasty, smelly bathroom? I mean, bushes in the park is one thing… a tool shed at Home Depot maybe, or a…”

Jamie looks from the corner of his eyes at Ben staring at him and he asks, “I’m losing all credibility here, aren’t I?”

Ben pinches his thumb and forefinger together in a silent answer.

Jamie continues, “My point is, that for all their bad ass reputations, all that false bravado of theirs is just a bunch of smoke being blown up the collective ass of the entire tag team division. They may be a tough combination, but Raab and Samuel are far from being the biggest threat to our titles in this match. The Surf Boys? Former champions so you know they can get the jobs done. The Elders? Took Ben and myself to the absolute limits and beyond! But the Monstimals? Not so much.”

Jamie looks at Ben and shakes a forefinger at him in bewilderment, “And yet doesn’t Tommy Knocks call those two the best tag team in the men’s division?”

Ben nods, the look on his face betraying his inability to comprehend that logic.

Jamie says, “And yet, they lost to Ben and myself. Twice. Back to back. Once when we first won the vacant titles, and the next in a return match. And the return match was even under their rules, giving them the advantage, and we won! Yet THEY’RE the best? I definitely think Tommy’s been forgetting to wash the fruit off before he eats it. Now I will admit that in this match, Raab and Samuel may have a bit of an edge.”

Ben turns his head and gives Jamie a funny look and Jamie nods with a goofy yet serious (?) look on his face.

Jamie continues, “It’s true! In a Fatal Fourway, it’s all about chaos. Last weekend it was four men in the ring at the same time, but this time it’ll be eight! And there are pretty much no rules in these type of events, so it’s right up the alley of two guys who fancy themselves as tough ass brawlers who don’t need rules in order to get by.”

“Er, Jamie?” Ben leans over and murmurs behind his hand to distract Jamie from what he’s saying. Jamie turns to look at him inquisitively and Ben says, “Same could be said for the Fourway last weekend, and you won.”

“Oh I know.” Jamie nods. “I’m going somewhere with this.” Ben nods and mouths “Oh.” before silently gesturing for him to continue.He does so, saying, “My point is, that Samuel and Raab had an advantage over us once before, and it did them no good then, and it’s going to do them no good this time, either. Hardcore rules, and Ben here and I beat them at their own game. Seriously guys! I figure two freaks like you are heavy into the BDSM scene, but aren’t you tired yet of being dominated and embarrassed by Ben and myself? How many losses to us are you going to take before you say ‘Yaaaarp! Team BJ are too good for us! We can’t beat those two!’ Sorry fellas, but this will be the third straight time that you’ve gone down, and not in the fun way! Three strikes and…”

Jamie whistles and jets a thumb back.

“You’re outta here!” Jamie looks to Ben with a smile and waggles his eyebrows, and Ben nods.

“Well said.” So sayeth the Cockney King.

“Yeah,” Jamie sighs. “Still, it isn’t the same without the time freeze bit.”

As Jamie goes on, bemoaning the lack of the Ben Jordan Specialty, Ben notices Jamie’s kitten Anubis slinking across the kitchen floor and aiming for his direction. Ben looks down and thinks ‘Shit” to himself. Bare feet. That means the obligatory ‘toe attack’ by the little sadist of a pussy. Ben glances down at Jamie’s feet and spots his buddy is wearing sandals. He nods, his lip jetted out, and reaches up and snaps his fingers -- and everything in the loft freezes; Jamie in mid whine, and Anubis in pre-pounce position. Ben calmly stands up, whistling a merry tune as he moves the chair he is in back and around the table to Jamie’s side, then grabs the chair Jamie is sitting in, and drags it around to where he himself had been sitting just moments ago. He pushes Jamie’s chair in snugly, then  walks over and has a seat opposite him. Then, as if nothing were happening, Ben snaps his fingers again -- and time resumes.

Jamie says, “So I was thinking next time we could … OUCH!!!” He yelps, pulling his bare foot back and looks down in surprise to see Anubis staring up at his startled ‘daddy’ before tearing back off across the loft to hide and play! Jamie looks after him, then looks around in confusion at where he is sitting now.

“What the hell was that?” He asks, and Ben just reaches behind to scratch the back of his head while feigning innocence.

"Right." Ben starts "That works I think mate, but I'm gonna have to cut out for a bit, got a few phone calls to make and such."

Ben stands up, causing the camera to fade out to a confused looking Jamie.

A few days later, we fade into Jamie Dean, his eyes looking around a wide opened property. Bare to the bones with no general look about it. He stands with a man in the middle of the area, the man holding a clipboard in his hand. Jamie envisions the area the way he would like to change it.

"There's so much I could do with this space, Mr Stone." Jamie tells the man. "I have no idea why you'd want to sell such an amazing space."

The property owner, in his mid forties, his greying hair slicked back over his head, to a curl around his neck.

"It's just been sitting here empty for years." Mr Stone tells Jamie "I don't know what to do with it, so I might as well sell it before that lunatic gets into office and the economy goes to hell."

"Well, that's reassuring." Jamie ponders "There's just so much you could have done to this place to make more money."

Mr Stone runs his hand down the side of his head, pushing loose hairs back into place, clearly a strong opinionated man.

"Are you joking buddy?" He says with surprise in his face "If I wanted to put my money into this place, as soon as he becomes president, this place won't be worth shit."

Jamie looks at the man with an amused smile on his face.

"You do know you're trying to see this place to me, right?"

"Well, you're younger than me and probably have more energy than I have to keep a place like this going." He tells Jamie.

Jamie taps his chin.

"Well no one has complained about my energy before." Jamie muses. "So I do have the energy to put into this place and turn it into something good."

"Well let's sit down and negotiate the sale of this place." Mr Stone tells Jamie.

He points to a table and he and Jamie walk towards it, the sit opposite each other.

"I don't think we're going to have to negotiated this, Mr Stone." Jamie informs him.

This draws a confused look from the seller as he scratches his head.

"But I thought you was interested in this place." He says firmly "I hope you haven't dragged me out here for nothing, because I do have another serious buyer lined up you know."

Jamie defensively raises his hand, hearing that there might be someone else interested in the property fires him into life.

"No, you misunderstand." Jamie starts "I actually want to buy the place and willing to pay full price."

This brings a smile to Mr Stone’s face as he reaches into his pocket, taking a pen from it and looking down at the clipboard.

"Do you have the document to say you're transferring money to me?" He asks Jamie.

Jamie reaches into the inside of his pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper.

"I have it right here." He says holding it up.

"Oh good, let's get the paperwork down." He says hovering the pen over the clipboard "What do you want to do with the place anyway?"

"I want to turn it into a place where homeless gay and lesbian teens can come to feel safe." Jamie says casually "More of a charity thing then to make money..."

Mr Stone hovers the pen over the documents before dropping the pen on top.

"In that case, I can't sell it to you." He tells Jamie, his face turning red with anger.

"What? Why?" Jamie asks with a confused tone in his voice.

"Because I don't want this area flooded with people like that" He says firmly at Jamie, Jamie's face turning a crimson shade of red "It's not God's way to have people like that in this world."

Jamie grits his teeth, his eyes flashing red as he looks at the man, every fibre of his being telling him to keep his calm.

"This is a charity that can help people." Jamie says through gritted teeth.

"So can any other charity." The man bluntly fires back at Jamie "But this will bring the wrong kind of people in this area. I've lived my whole life in this area and I don't want to see it flooded with gays!"

A look of shock crosses Jamie's face, but it quickly turns to anger.

"A person’s sexuality shouldn't have anything to do with being helped!" Jamie's voice grows louder "You shouldn't care, this building wouldn't be your problem anyway!"

"I still got to live in this area and you want to attract a bunch of gay people here, without homes, sitting out on my streets begging for my money that I earned, because they haven't got anywhere else to be." Mr Stone's opinionated views echo through the empty building "This is not God's way, he didn't create Adam and Steve."

Jamie fist clench tightly under the table as he considers his options at this point.

"Look." He says to Jamie. "I don't have to see to you, I have another buyer lined up and I'm sure he wouldn't be turning this area into gay central."

"That's seriously narrow fucking minded!" Jamie says, losing his temper, very rarely do we hear an outburst from Jamie. "My money is as good as anyone else's when it comes to buying things. Just because I am a gay man, doesn't mean my money's worth less!"

"You're a gay man?" Mr Stone comments, his tone sounding surprised.

"Well no shit Sherlock!" Jamie says, his voice turning high pitched as if he is trying to prove a point.

Jamie places his hand on his hip as if to mock this bigoted man. Mr Stone quickly stands up and looks down towards Jamie.

"I'm not selling it to you." He informs Jamie "I don't want this area to become that way. I have another buyer here within a few minutes and he seems more serious about keeping this area the way it should be."

Jamie stands up, his mouth wide, his heart pounding fast in his chest as anger runs through his body.

"You was gonna stand here and have an auction, wasn't you?" Jamie says with venom pouring out of his mouth.

A smile crosses Mr Stone's face.

"You're not good at business, are you?" Mr Stone smugly says "Must be because you must spend your time trying on makeup and getting your nails done."

Jamie's fists tighten as he fights the urge to lash out, but footsteps from behind him grab his attention.

"And there's my other buyer now." Mr Stone says with an arrogant smirk.

Jamie turns his head, anger still dripping from his face as he sees his rival buyer. The anger falls from his face, quickly turning into a quizzical look, as he sees the Armani suited man, grey in colour with a black shirt and grey tie, wearing sunglasses on his eyes.

"Ben?" Jamie mouths, the words not passing his lips.

Ben Jordan approaches the two, another man in a light grey suit holding a briefcase follows him. Ben lowers the sunglasses a little, seeing that Mr Stone's view of Ben's face is blocked out by the back of Jamie's head. Ben raises the tip of his finger to his lips before giving Jamie a quick wink and pushes the sunglasses back across his eyes.

"Mr Jordan." Mr Stone says smugly, casting a look towards Jamie.

"Mr Stone." Ben replies. "I see you have a building for sale...."

And this my friends, is where we leave off. What is possibly going on here? I guess you'll have to come back next week and find out!</color>

"Let's get one thing straight -- I'm not."

Offline Samuel McPherson

• The Animal
    • View Profile
    • Samuel McPherson
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 10:40:01 PM »
 OOC: What I'm going to do for something like this is instead of doing two RP's of them being together which 99% of the time both Raab and Samuel are always together, I'm going to do one piece of CD portions each of Lord Raab and Samuel to develop on their characters. The second scene will always have Raab and Samuel together and then a shoot from Raab himself. Considering I said I wanted to involve more of Samuel's family in this RP, I've done so here so yep, that's my plans going down for this match.

\'user

A family visitor. Las Vegas, Nevada. Tuesday 13th September. (Samuel McPherson CD portion)

Samuel and Raab were of course training together inside of their gym, wrestling against their tag team partners in the training facility which they have been doing for three hours now and it seemed like it's all they want to do before going back to Canada, along with realising that Raab had to do some counselling in the week about Veronica Taylor meet up.

All things are going fine considering they are brutally beating their opponents up so bad that they look like they were done and just as they were going to do their finishing move, someone that wasn't a trainer or Henry came through the gym and he stands there to see one of his family members wrestling in the ring as he patiently comes in and turns out it was Samuel's brother, Sebastian McPherson.

He had heard about his brother being alive after Samuel paid a visit to his parents and meeting up with them and after they've done their finishing move, Samuel looks at his brother straight in his eyes and Sebastian nods as Samuel quickly gets out of the ring and he hugs him which got Raab very curious about the whole thing and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “Who the fuck are you?”

Samuel shook his head as he held his hand up at Sebastian's mouth and lets go off the hug as he writes down who the person was and shows Raab on the piece of paper who he was and speaks.

Lord Raab: “I apologise. Go and spend time with him as I got to do some MMA training today anyway, considering I do have a fight on Saturday night.”

While Raab gets out of the wrestling ring and does some MMA training, Samuel picks up his notepad and pen before he and Sebastian go out of the gym and go into the apartment as they embraced another hug together as Sebastian looks around to see pictures of his brother wrestling almost like the ones their mum and dad showed them and he smiles, knowing he finally got the chance to meet his long lost brother while they sat down on the sofa.

Sebastian McPherson: “I was in shock when you came to see my parents. My god, how I've made a fool out of myself to miss a visit from my brother. I really thought you was dead.”

Samuel writes down what he has in his mind. Sebastian was a couple of years younger than Samuel as he had some hair on his head with a good looking face on him compared to Samuel and he was smaller than him, but that's down to his basketball coach he has and Sebastian speaks.

Sebastian McPherson: “I completely understand as you seem to work hard in wrestling to get where you are. I'm so sorry for interrupting your plans as mum and dad told me that you was a wrestler and how you are going for the tag team titles with your husband, but I haven't seen you in so long that I wanted to meet up with you again.”

Samuel writes something down as of course, they did need to do a lot of catching up and he holds up what he thought about his brother's apology and of course, there's still concern on Samuel's face if he was going to explain other things about him which he does as he speaks more about their past as brothers.

Sebastian McPherson: “Sam look, we may have had our problems in the past when we were kids, but I'm so glad to see you because I have been wondering a lot if I ever get the chance to see my brother again and now my parents told me where you lived and took me quite a bit to find this place since it seems to be so hidden away from Las Vegas, doesn't it?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Samuel at this point nods as he writes down something to his brother and Sebastian responds.

Sebastian McPherson: “Yeah, can I have a can of coke please?”

Samuel nodded as he went to the kitchen to get Sebastian and himself a can of coke which he brings to his brother and he sat back down on the sofa and place their cans together before they drink them and Sebastian speaks.

Sebastian McPherson: “I also never thought you'd be a wrestler either, but in a way what they don't realise is wrestling is a lot like NFL, except that you actually do more than just tackling and throwing the person down. You see, I'm a great basketball coach that's lead the team to at least twenty NBA trophies, being the best in the world in Dallas and that day you came, I had to be at a business meeting developing the NBA sport farther.”

Samuel puts his thumbs up towards Sebastian which he knows about Samuel's learning difficulty condition where he couldn't speak which was the case today and Sebastian took more of a sip of the coke and speaks again.

Sebastian McPherson: “I guess we are both doing something great with our lives with my basketball coach career and your wrestling career and our parents are proud of us. I'm aware you are facing against B&J, Surfer Boys and The Elders for the tag titles because I have been watching wrestling after what mum and dad told me about it, but I'm aware that masked guy is who you are mar.......”

Sebastian sees the ring on Samuel's left finger as proof on Samuel being married and he speaks.

Sebastian McPherson: “I have some basketball players on my team who are gay too, but I treat them the same way as I do with everyone as I do with you. Oh Samuel, I love you so much. I want to go out and do something like go for a drink, you want to do that?”

Samuel wrote something down as Sebastian finishes all of the coke as he gets ready before he realises what Samuel has to do and once Samuel shows Sebastian, he responds.

Sebastian McPherson: “Oh I understand, I wait for you out here for you.”

Samuel went to the gym while Sebastian left the apartment to wait outside of the headquarter gates and Samuel sees Lord Raab fighting in the MMA octagon as he writes down where he's going and he jumps up and down to get Raab's attention before he screams and it caught Raab's attention and shows the paper telling him where he's going and Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “Alright, I'll see you later. Don't forget to tell Henry.”

Samuel nods as he leaves the gym to let Raab get on with his MMA fighting and goes upstairs to Henry's office as he knocks on the door and Henry opens it and speaks.

Henry Losak: “What's up?”

Samuel holds up a sign of telling him where he was going and was shocked cos he didn't even hear Sebastian coming in and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “I had no idea he was here, but of course I'm allowing you to do that as he's your brother. Have you already let Raab know?”

Henry Losak: “Alright, I'll see you later and thank you for letting me know.”

Samuel left Henry's office room as he went downstairs and goes outside to meet with Sebastian as they both leave the headquarters together to go down to the pub and socialise for a while where they discussed many different things together about their past, their jobs and overall hobbies and interests they have too.

It almost lasted for six hours of them bonding before Sebastian had to leave because his team had a basketball game tonight which he goes straight to the arena and meet up with his team as they said their goodbyes and they hug each other before they leave their separate ways for Samuel to get back to the headquarters to see Raab still fighting before he went back to the apartment to get some rest for the evening by watching TV of his brother's basketball team playing which the team lost before he turns the TV off to go upstairs and wait for Lord Raab to stop training.

Raab eventually comes an hour later all exhausted and he kisses Samuel on his cheek before they have a long snog before they went straight to bed to go to sleep together like loving couple they are together, having their dreams of becoming tag team champions be much closer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going for a private swim. Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday 15th September (Raab and Samuel joint CD portion)

Since it was the first time that Lord Raab and Samuel went to do swimming, nobody was around them because this is a special private pool where only celebrities of whatever they do were only allowed in this special area. It was nice for Raab and Samuel to do something different other than playing bowling which is what they have been doing a lot over the last few weeks to get Raab more confident being out in public and he has when it came to that front and the fact he was talking to a woman now.

But they knew at the same time, they did have to do swimming mainly because it's a great form of excise for Lord Raab's heart since he had heart disease and he does swim quite a bit around Samuel along with swimming being a huge benefit for Samuel's stamina as well because it was something he did need to work on, but he was improving a lot at the same time as well.

It was just nice for them to do something different together other than just gym work all the time and they do a lot of front and back strokes together, like it was a race between the two. If there's one thing that you find out with Raab and Samuel lately, is the fact they love to be competitive against each other when it comes to doing sports like bowling and now swimming. It was a fun thing for them to do.

Of course Samuel knows what Raab is getting for his birthday coming up regarding that front which was something really big that they didn't really have plans for in the future at all, but it was going to happen, something to do with them being very competitive towards each other. They knew at the same time while it was good for Raab's heart and Samuel's stamina, they were training for the upcoming match as well which this week, Raab had gotten angry at what had happened with the whole fatal four way thing on someone doing a mini video, but he still had no idea who it could be, unless it's someone who was apart of The Monstimals in the past.

But that was for another day as they swam a lot together going backwards and forwards as apart of them not only excising, but also it's a way for them to relax too because swimming is a combination of both for the lads and they hadn't really been swimming before, not together at least, but it was nice to spend the time alone with Samuel as while they were resting from swimming against each other, Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “That was good Sam, you almost kept up with me. Now we have to get into the serious stuff with the teams. You see Sam, we may have faced and lost to both teams, but of course Ben and Jamie we lost fair and square, but you seen how much they've collapsed as a team? I find it funny how childish they are lately over some stupid girls nevertheless.”

Lord Raab: “I know you are still down with the loss, but the fact is, you've never experienced a fatal four way match before so of course you didn't really know what you was doing. Forget about it dude because I'm sick and tired of how they keep bragging about a fucking title, yet they lost against James Tuscini who I've beaten one on one for the three count before, hell even Johnny Tsunami has beaten him recently for the Roulette title and Dmitri.”

Samuel nods as he practices swimming for a little bit as so does Raab deciding to join in for a little bit too. It was that competitive nature they had that made them become a much better team and five minutes later, they stopped and they look at the other opponents like The Elders in the match.

Lord Raab: “I find Eyesnsane and Jon Dough to be completely utterly stupid. They might pose a little bit of a threat to us, but they forget the main reason why they won the chance to face Ben and Jamie. Sure they can be a tough team to beat, especially with the experience of Jon in the team there amongst their female team they have as well, but that's a problem that they got two teams, but which one are they most focused on?”

Samuel was thinking since he couldn't write because of being in the pool, but he decides to get out and take a seat on the bench as he dries his writing hand before placing the towel over his swim shorts as he starts to write what was on his mind as Raab also gets out of the pool as well as he sits besides Samuel as he shows Raab what he written and he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I agree with you. They are just overall fucking stupid just like Ben and Jamie. Oh we can't ignore those jokes of Surf Boys can we or should we, considering they pose no threat to us at all whatsoever? I mean seriously, I don't know how The Elders and Ben and Jamie take them seriously just because they were former tag team champions. HA, over people that were no competition for them. That's hilarious how anyone takes those jokes seriously. I have no respect for them. All they care about is surfing on their boards.”

Lord Raab: “Hell Henry made a great point about them what he said last week, where were they when we needed them to face us to earn the tag team titles the first time before The Elders came? Exactly, they were nowhere to be fucking found and that pisses me off. It shows their lack of commitment to the sport that they show no fucking care for at all.”

Samuel wrote something down that he did listen to and Raab speaks on the response to what he said.

Lord Raab: “Exactly, they didn't mention anything about their opponents which is a complete lack of respect. No wonder why Radical was the one pinned in the match because there wasn't any commitment there. The reason why they are in this match is because it involves the titles. When they aren't on the line, they are forgotten. Unlike us, they treat wrestling as a whole big game to everyone. They overall just piss me off and I'm not paying much if any attention to those jokes because if they can't state us or any of their opponents in the match, why bother wasting time with them?”

Lord Raab: “The Elders, Ben and Jamie are people to watch out for in the match and we'll show them the world of violence cos after all, it is our Wrestling style name sake Supershow and we'll make sure we will bring it to them, regardless if they like violence or not. Oh wait, we know Ben and Jamie don't, but The Elders and Surf jokes may not like our style, but I'm sick of these three teams showing so much respect.”

Raab pretends to vomit from the side of the pool as it was very sickening to see the amount of respect the three teams showed towards one another and he speaks again.

Lord Raab: “I think we need to leave here since I heard it closes in a few minutes and maybe we can well you know what I mean in the shower.”

Both Raab and Samuel went into the changing rooms and you hear the shower going, but you can't see what they were doing in there, but you know from the sounds they were making that you know exactly what. They came out with their towels wrapped around their waist and they put some clothes on and then they leave the swimming pool facility to head on back towards the headquarters to finally get some sleep they needed from wrestling training and swimming they did together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to end the pathetic respectful teams once and for all ustream.com shoot by Lord Raab.

“You know, I can't stop, but laugh how pathetic you teams really are, respecting one another before the match. It's no wonder why me and Samuel have lack of interest in the tag team match because none of you have the balls to shit talk each other. All of you socialise and drink beers together just bore the fuck out of me and Samuel because the respect of course goes out of the window. I think it's so funny how you all kiss each other's asses so well that you forget you are wrestling against each other.

No fucking way will I ever respect the fuck out of all of you teams, especially not before the upcoming tag team title match that me and Samuel want to win so bad. Of course all of you, except for Surf boys do deserve to be in this match, no question about it with B&J and The Elders belong here because they put in hard work consistently to be working their asses off. Yeah I said it, the only thing I give them credit for is bringing it all in the ring only towards B&J and The Elders that is. You guys do pose somewhat a threat to me and Samuel.

But Surf Boys pose no threat at all whatsoever. It's so fucking funny you know that people claim to think they are threats oh what because they were former tag team champions? I'm a former Roulette and Heavyweight champion and nobody fucking cares so why should we care to some jokes who only care more about who's the best on surf boards than actually put in work with wrestling? Radical and Narly are just a bunch of fucking jokes who don't take this sport seriously whatsoever. Go ahead other teams, brag how they were tag team champions, but they weren't even competition, nor did the teams they face were on their best day.

Sorry guys, but you don't deserve jackshit worth of respect because you aren't even considered a threat, especially when you completely ignore your opponents on a consistent bases. Fuck, Radical got pinned in the match so what makes you both think you will win the tag team titles? You got no fucking chance because you don't belong in the wrestling business. Me and Samuel have no fucking respect for you jokes.

We do somewhat towards the other two teams though. Yes I get it The Elders, you did beat us, but only because we fucking let you do so. Yeah we did because I told Samuel hey, let us lose on purpose so we don't have to go on a fucking boat to wrestle. You, Ben and Jamie can talk all you want on bringing each other to your limits when actually, you never did. Ben and Jamie like to spill out lies to make everyone convince you are the biggest thing. Hello, may I remind you both that I defeated Matt Spears sometime ago?

HA, a threat my ass, although you are more than those Surf boys jokes above us. Yeah as I said you did beat us, but it wasn't because you really put up a fight against us, it's because we let you win on purpose without putting up a fight. Not my fault that Christian and Mark were going to place us to wrestle on the boat again. You both talk so much shit that it's beyond funny any more. You can go ahead and talk about how much experience means in this business, but even the experienced wrestlers go no fucking where. In fact, we are a lot more threats to Ben and Jamie than you guys ever be.

I think it's so funny that Ben and Jamie are the ones that make this match boring as fuck because all of you are too scared to actually say shit towards them. Yeah they beat us twice, but me and Samuel still hate them and we are the only team to date that actually placed in a hardcore match into it because it's so fucking boring to have normal tag matches like this. Honestly, where's the violence and pain you want to bring to yourselves? We know Ben and Jamie, you don't like violence or weapon usage, but I bet The Elders would use weapons on us?

Because we know we'll be bringing them regardless if you like it or not. Jamie, you can call Samuel's win against Ben a fluke, but the Surf jokes winning the tag team titles was a much bigger fluke than anybody could imagine because you know damn well we put up a much better fight than they have.

No me and Samuel can't and won't take them seriously because if they can't bring themselves to speak or mention about their opponents or even mention anything of what we've done here, why should we care about them? Cos we don't and Ben and Jamie can go and fight over some worthless girl along with their drunk antics which is the case of them being irresponsible to drink before they are set to defend the tag team titles, but we don't drink at all.

What me and Samuel drank was coke so nice try and I know you are going to pin point we aren't a threat in the match, but we are more than The Elders who we purposely gave the win to and more than the Surf jokes who can't bring themselves forward when we wanted to earn our spots for the tag titles.

We want them more than you three teams have been claiming time and time again. Lets not pretend the gay jokes are getting old, but it doesn't bother me Ben and Jamie because it's the only thing you can insult me and Samuel on. At least we show real life which is something you both can't comprehend right now. At least The Elders are actually a real team, but fucking hypocrites is the problem with them. We don't care if you guys brought each other to your limits which actually they never did, it was two boring matches that send me and Samuel to sleep.

The reason why we disrespect the whole team is because all of you make me vomit on the amount of respect being shown. How fucking stupid is that? Jesus here I thought Konrad was just as bad on doing the same shit too. Oh we could bring him up again, couldn't we Ben and Jamie, seeing how you got that bitch involved at some point huh? Oh please, that man couldn't bring his ass towards me without running away in fear cos he's not a violent wrestler.

Samuel and I are on a war path and we are going to bring a shit ton of violence towards all two of you teams. I'm not including Surf jokes in this because they don't belong in the same match as us, no matter what they've won, they've proven to be less of a threat than me and Samuel are. We fucked you boys up bad and Samuel and I will fuck you Elders up too, especially the comments about having experience in this business. Duh, that's why Samuel's teaming with me. Then I could ask if Eyesnsane had any experience before coming to SCW.

Because we know clearly he didn't Jon Dough and nobody even knew who the fuck you were until I realised the records you had. It's only when I read the records of what you done in SCW that made you think and when you said The Monstimals haven't done anything in the tag division, you realise you both haven't done a damn thing in the tag division either.

See I agree with every word Henry said and it makes me laugh all of you are hyping yourselves up so much that I rather beat the holy shit out of all you and take a dump on all three of you because you three don't have a slight bit of balls to do so. Such a bunch of kiss asses that's unbelievable. People tell me to be nicer to people, but fuck that shit and fuck my own heart as well because one day, people are going to stab you in the back and I've had enough of that shit because I've been there so many times that I refuse to do it again.

Sad thing is the only reason why I've spoken with Veronica is purely because my counsellor said I have to. I didn't fucking want to and yes I am fucked in my head and Samuel is pretty much the same, but can you fucking blame me for being pissed on going through hell with my heart pain and not to mention how someone is playing tricks on me? Fuck you all for not understanding me. I'm done speaking here for now. I'll talk again next week.”
>

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 11:58:30 PM »
 Eyesnsane Origins 1
Foshan, China 19 years ago…..

Master Wong is seated in a chair with a letter in his left hand and is dressed in his traditional grey robe. As his gaze remains focused on the letter Master Lilly walks into the room in her grey robe with a black floral pattern that runs from the neck of the garment to the bottom hem. Four windows to the right of them allow ample sunlight into the room.
Master Lilly: You asked for me.
Master Wong: Yes I did. Have you ever heard of the name Yasuke?
Master Lilly: Only when I was younger. That was the story of the black samurai of Japan. A great swordsman who was killed after his retainer fell during the war that united the island. The feats he was able to accomplish were unbelievable as I think on them now.
Master Wong: Believe them. As sure as you know the family line that crafted his sword. Yasuke was in fact very real and started his life as a slave. Upon seeing him a powerful Lord did not believe him either. It is said that he had Yasuke washed thinking the black would come off and once it did not. He took him and gave him that name.
Master Lilly: So it was all true then?
Master Wong: Some was true and some has been hidden. Yasuke was not killed the Lord who defeated him did not and would not accept him as a Samurai. Instead of a warriors death Yasuke was banished where as the story goes he disappears. Truthfully he lived out his days as a great ronin warrior. He also met a woman here in China and began a family.
Master Lilly: Somehow I am not surprised by this. Truly an interesting man.
Master Wong: Indeed. I’ve called for you because of a promise made by my father. The sword fighting skills of Yasuke are forever lost to time. He taught only his son who in turn taught his children. That line has been broken Lien Fēngkuáng has passed away unable to teach his son.
Master Lilly: Fēngkuáng?
Master Wong: Yes that’s the name Yasuke took once settling in China. His dying wish is for me to take the boy on as my student. So I must travel to America and retrieve him so he can begin.
Master Lilly: Of course I will help in any way that I can.

Chicago, Illinois

Master Wong enters the apartment building followed by Master Lilly. The two of them make it up to the second floor and stop at door 2B. Master Wong knocks on the door and waits for a response. After a few moments he looks at Master Lilly offering her only a slight nod of the head. Master Lilly reaches into her hair which is in a tight bun. She produces from her hair one bobby pin and begins working on the door locks. One by one the three locks click just before she grabs the door knob and opens the door.

Upon entering the apartment they split up with Lilly going to the right and Wong to the left. The apartment is quiet and void of any noise at all. Master Lilly has ventured into the living room where she notices a curtain blowing in the wind and as she gets closer to it she see that the window is broken with glass inside on the sill and floor just below it. It’s at that moment that she gets an uneasy feeling. Master Lilly turns around and goes to find Master Wong.
Meanwhile Master Wong’s well trained ears have picked up a sound in the direction of one of the beds rooms where the door is wide open. As he walks into the room he sees a woman laid on the bed she’s not covered and he can see severe bruising on her face and neck. Master Wong quickly makes his way to her side at the bed and sits down a black doctor’s bag that he has with him. Opening the bag as he checks for a pulse on the woman’s neck he removes a stethoscope and put it on continuing to search for a heart beat.
Realizing the woman has been dead for some time Master Wong lowers his head. Moments later Master Lilly appears at the door as Master Wong is now covering the woman’s body with a nearby sheet.

Master Wong: Have you found the child?

Master Lilly has a look of shock on her face as she catches glimpses of the woman.

Master Lilly: No, the other rooms are empty. Do you think they would have taken the child?

Master Wong: Not likely. There would be no one to ransom the child to.

Master Lilly: Well perhaps….

Master Wong raises a hand in Master Lilly’s direction and that gets her to stop talking. Master Wong then motions toward the closet. Master Lilly being closer moves toward the closet and slowly opens the door to reveal a boy with a knife in his hand and tears both fresh and dried on his face. The child lashes out at Lilly immediately. Master Lilly grabs his arm that controls the knife although with a quick twisting movement he frees his arm. This surprises Master Lilly only for a moment. Master Wong goes into his black bag once again this time producing a syringe.

Master Lilly: It’s ok we are not going to hurt you. We are here to help.
The boy lunges at her with the knife once again not saying a word. Master Lilly grabs his arms yet again and the boy violently tries to twist his body away from her. The two spin around in the room putting the child’s back to Master Wong who moves in and gives the boy a shot. The boy makes no sound at all and is now trying to kick at Master Lilly. As a few moments pass the knife falls from the boy’s hand and the kicks stop as he seems to have no choice but to fall asleep.
Master Wong: We should take him and go now.

Master Lilly: Do you think there will be an attempt on the child’s life?

Master Wong: I can’t be certain at this time. I can’t even say why this was done or by whom.

Master Lilly: We are taking him to Foshan?

Master Wong: We certainly can’t leave him here. Please take my bag and I will take him. He will be safer with us from now on.
Master Lilly allows the boy to lay back onto the bed for a moment. As Master Wong replaces the stethoscope and syringe into his bag and closes it. He picks it up and hands it to Master Lilly and she turns and heads out of the door. Master Wong then scoops up the boy in his arms and they leave the building and get into a limo with blacked out windows…..

Foshan
4 years later...

Master Lilly is standing just behind Master Wong as they look out on their students.  They all seem to move seamlessly through there stances and forms best among them are Master Lilly's son, and Eyesnsane.

Master Wong: It's great to see the school flourishing.

Master Lilly: Indeed.  The students are performing well most are very dedicated.  I must ask have you told James about his parents and coming here?

Master Wong: At times he and I talk.  I think he has adjusted well these past few years and he has excelled as a student.

Master Lilly: As to be expected.  Chief among his friends are my son and our resident ninja.  However the competition between them for your approval is paramount.  

Master Wong: What do you see in him especially?

Master Lilly: I see much anger and rage in him.  It seems very much controlled but it is also just below the surface.  That is what worries me with him.  There seems to be something else there just below the surface.
Master Wong: I see.  He still has much to learn.  In his training and in his life.
Master Lilly: He is still young.  Have you decided when you will tell him about his family?

Master Wong: The time for that will come.  He's yet to even speak of what he saw while hiding in that closet we found him in.  In fact he's often reluctant to talk about himself at all.

Present day...
Ottawa, Canada

Eyesnsane and Matt Spears are in the gym working out.  Eyesnsane in his Addidas sweat pants shoes, and t-shirt while Matt is wearing Nike apparel.  Eyesnsane lays back on a bench as he prepares to bench press some weight while Matt gets into position to spot him.  Eyesnsane places both hands on the bar over him and lifts the weight up then completing the first rep.

Matt: Hey so I know you've been busy man but I've not heard you say anything about Tyson.  How's he doing?

Eyesnsane: He's alright man.  He's getting big and doing well.  I can only imagine what it was like for him watching his parents on TV and in my case seeing me more on TV than in real life.
Matt: Well when was the last time you seen him?

Eyesnsane lifts the weight and stops and just holds it up in the air.

Eyesnsane: It’s been about four months now since I've seen him.  It was strange having to have to go to an office with a shrink and other doctors to go into a room with two way glass so that they can all watch me visit with my son.  Like I'm some kind of monster like I abuse kids or some shit.  Do you have any idea even the slightest fucking clue of how that makes me feel?

Matt: No man.  I can't say that I do.  That's got to be tough but how was it for Tyson?

Eyesnsane returns the weight to the starting position and takes a deep breathe....

Eyesnsane: Tyson was happy to see me.  You know I give his mom credit where it's due.  He seems like there is nothing wrong at all.  We played some games and colored and watched some kind of kid movie about a panda or something.

Matt: See that's great!  Man I wish I could see my daughter again and hug her one more time.

Eyesnsane: Hey man we don't have to talk about it if you don't really want to.

Matt: I'm good man.  So what's up with you and his mom?

Eyesnsane: Dinorah.  There are times when I miss her like crazy.  She and I are on talking terms and honestly most of it has been good lately.  She recently retired and I'm being supportive of that because at least Tyson will have her around alot more than before.

Matt: Hey so let me ask you this.  What if Tyson want to be a wrestler also?  I mean coming from two wrestling parents and all.

Eyesnsane: If he were to ever say that to me then his training would begin at that moment.  Not so much wrestling training as I would want to see him learn martial arts first and then moving on to wrestling from there.  I would explain the time and dedication he would have to put in and show him how to get to this level we are on the best I possibly could and support him in doing it.  

Eyesnsane seems to shake thoughts out of his head and replaces his hands on the bar and once again lifts the weight.  Only this time there seems to be even more intensity in the mans actions.  The footage fades out to black.  As it fades back in we Eyesnsane sitting in the back of a Suburban with tinted windows.  He looks down at his watch as the door opens...

Eyesnsane: Damn I was about to call your cell and see if you fell in the toilet or something.  Five more minutes and I would have sent out a search party....

Jon: Yeah bro!  You got a date?

Eyesnsane: Well, well how nice of you to show up after the workout.

Jon: What you mean?  We worked out yesterday.  Come on...

Eyesnsane: Well thanks for joining us.

Jon gets into the car and closes the door.  He sits back in the seat as the truck begins to move.

Jon: Somebody has to be here for the fans.

Eyesnsane: If you say so.  I'm sure the fans can't wait to hear whatever you got to say about this match we have on deck.

Jon: A fatal fourway.

Eyesnsane: You mean a race between six guys to see who will pin one of your surfing buddies first.

Jon: You ain't have to put it that way.  You could have said something more like a match where all the fans get to see three of the best tag teams in SCW...

Eyesnsane: And the best which is us of course for the brain impaired out there.

Jon: See man there you go.  Why you always so down on the fans?

Eyesnsane: Who cares about that?  Besides its just Canada they don't know any better.  You are acting like we are someplace important.  Like international waters.

The two men are quiet as they look at each other for a minute.

Jon:  We are I mean SCW would rather pay for us to fly out of the country then book a tour around the New York area.

Jon points at the camera.

Jon: That was for you Tommy!!

Eyesnsane: Wait! Hold up.  He said the Midwest ain't shit.  We need to take this show to Chicago!  Fuck all that east coast shit.  Hell Chicago is closer to Vegas than New York.

Jon: Well this is small Indy as they like to remind us so they can’t afford to fly out to Chicago.

Jon looks at the camera and leans forward.

Jon: Hey can someone explain to me how they can’t book shows in the mid west or east coast but can manage to make world tours, get on cruise ships and shit.

Eyesnsane: Wait! Hold on we are kind of off subject here.
Jon looks over at Eyesnane and nods. Jon leans back away from the camera.

Eyesnsane: We should be talking about how we are about to be crowned the new tag team champions in SCW.  How we are just a spinning back fist followed by elbows to the face away from it happening. Then all of your

Eyesnsane holds up quote signs with his hands.

Eyesnsane: Fans can cheer for the real champions.
Jon looks at Eyesnane

Jon: Bro, who the fuck you quoting with that sarcastic as tone. If it’s me you’re quoting then good job. If it’s someone else then who and when can I meet this brilliant person.

Eyesnsane: People would have to be insane to think that Bill and Ted are going to have another adventure as tag champs.  Meanwhile we will have Jay and silent Bob which I'm not worried about.  We kicked there asses already.  This is where we take those titles from team ice cream!

Jon: OH shit, that sounds good. Detour, Ted to the nearest ice cream shop. Man Orchids gonna be mad when she finds out we had ice cream with her.

Eyesnsane glances down as he shakes his head from left to right.

Jon: Don’t give me that look its Ice Cream bro. Plus I'm sure Ice Cream goes good with Jack Daniels, eh? I mean right?
Ted: Did this man just say Eh?
Jon Dough: GPS us a ice cream shop, I'll pay!!

Ted: Oh in that case Ice Cream it is.

Eyesnsane: Guys what the fuck I have a tag title to win.

Jon Dough: Me to, but I also want an ice cream to eat.

Eyesnane: Can we focus please.

Jon: Focus on what the fact that were fighting a team me never faced seeing how this is the 1st time we face the surf boys.

Ted: I think Eyesnsane dubbed them Bill and Ted.

Jon: I believe I ask you to drive is to the ice cream shop, focus on that and shut up your mouth

Eyesnsane: Now lets focus that fire on winning these titles is all I'm saying Jon.  I've had enough cat and mouse games about it.  We are the tag team division, we have turned it around.  We have people tuning in to find out when we are going to take our rightful place as the champions and you should appreciate it because those are your fans right?  So what are you going to do to ensure they get what they want?

Jon Dough: Not much, you see it’s been clear since July that the people in charge of SCW does not want us to win. We had the belts when back in July by for some reason they decided to screw us over and they never had the balls to tell us why that is. Therefore will I go out there and give it my all sure, do I see us getting screwed over yet again? Yep.

Eyesnsane: I don’t think talking like that is a good idea?

Jon Dough: Oh why you think we have a chance? They screwed us back then and they will screw us over again. You see unlike the rest of them, they know we wont leave just because we lost, Therefore its easy for the two bosses to screw us over week in and week out while there two buddies keep the titles. But now that I called out that BS watch them put Sam and Lord Raab over and hand them the titles even thou we beat them with ease. Then after that watch them face Dmitri and James Tuscini. I mean why you think James Tuscini dropped his singles title for. He could have won that match but choose to put someone over who clearly had no respect for the tag team division.

Eyesnane: Should we turn the camera off?

Jon Dough: Nope leave it on if SCW wishes to air this footage that is on them. They have the power to edit any and all footages that the wrestlers give them.

Eyesnsane: Yah but you’re just bitching not selling the match.

Jon Dough: That’s my point. We sell the match, we hype it up, we put the opponents over so that we can get more viewers and we lose to guys who don’t say shit about the match or they say a few things while the rest of there footage is shit no one can see. If the fans can’t see it how does that help sell the match to begin with? It just shows that the bosses just let whoever is in there inner circle win, That said is there anyone closer to that circle then Team BJ?

Eyesnane: You just said they will end up giving it to…

Jon Dough: The one dimensional team that thinks acting scary is the way to go. Yes I did just say that because I ‘m calling out they BS that happened back in July and now as a way to fuck us again the bosses will make sure we lose yet again.

Ted: Guys I can feel the tension from here, the odd thing is I can see Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood getting a kick out of this footage.

Jon Dough: Getting a kick and giving the proper team the push they earned months ago are two different things. Just watch and see.

Eyesnsane: For the record you’re not coming off as a face.

Jon Dough: A face as in a good guy. A good guy as in a man who is passionate, a man who gets screwed over to the point were all he can do is let of his frustration, a man who shows that he is sick of the BS. I can see why the tag team division had fallen off to begin with and all you and I have done is show the fans that tag team wrestling is just as great as singles matches. But when you get pushed and screwed over, well even a good guy gets mad. Its called having emotions and I have no issue with showing mine no matter how it comes off to others. This is why the fans love me, not for my cheesy one liners but because like them I feel the frustration that they are going thru. Sometimes you just have to put it out there so that the fans can see that yes at the end of the day this shit is real and not just entertainment.

Ted: I hate to cut you guys off but were here at the Ice Cream shop.

Jon Dough: Man fuck Ice Cream I don’t want any anymore.

Ted: Oh shit, Jon must be pissed.

Jon Dough: Wrestling, to me, is intimate. Wrestling, to me, is having sensitivity to always pleasing the fans. You need too do what they want. The fans will tell you what to do. When you have all of the nuances correctly and you paid attention as a wrestler, Then you have the true passionate support and backing of the fans. To bad no one else feels the way I do but whatever. To everyone who sees this they will just think its Jon being Jon but I love this business so much that yes sometimes I will sound like an asshole when I feel shit is not right. I’m only human. Now lets go to the gym again I need to blow off some steam.

Eyesnane: But we..

Jon Dough: I said lets go to the gym

Eyesnane: Well Ted if it will shut him up then lets go.
user posted image

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 09:09:59 PM »
 We're back with our crime fighting duo... Wait, that's not happening this week! Maybe the next promo!

Back to where we left off as Jamie looks towards Ben as he stands confused.

"Alright pal." Ben casually greets the ever more growing confused Jamie, before turning to Mr Stone, the smaller man following him "Mr Stone, this is my lawyer, Mr Harris."

"It's good to meet you both." Mr Stone says, with a sly glance in Jamie's direction. "I'm glad you can make it."

"Who's this guy?" Ben asks, his thumb pointing towards Jamie.

"He was interested in this property" Mr Stone starts "But he no longer is."

A look of anger runs over Jamie's face as he turns to Mr Stone, his palms pressed out in front of him in surprise.

"I didn't say that!" He says with his voice growing ever louder.

Mr Stone waves Jamie off, ignoring his pleas. Ben looks at Jamie with an unusual cocky look on his face.

"The way he's dressed, he don't look like he can afford a cup of coffee, let alone this place." Ben says with unseen before arrogance. "So let's forget about this guy and let me get a butchers at this place."

Ben steps away, looking around the open space and pointing to an area.

"I see a bar there." He says moving his hand around "With a VIP area there on the left, huge DJ stage on the right where only the best and brightest will play. A dance floor where we stand right now."

He turns towards Mr Stone, sitting and smiling at the situation, while Jamie's face starts to turn slightly crimson.

"This is perfect for what I have planned." Ben tells him.

"So you plan on turning this into a nightclub?" Mr Stone asks.

"Not just a nightclub Mr Stone." Ben says, as he wags his finger towards him "The hottest nightclub in this part of the country. We're gonna have charting DJs hit this place, we're gonna have wall to wall fanny in here. There will be more women here than anywhere else in the city at this point. Everyone with a low cut dress so that their tits are popping out all over the, that aspirations for be a gold digger will walk these floors. I can see it all now."

Ben breathes deeply as he looks confident.

"This place, women as far as the eye can see, the kinda women you don't take home to ya mother." Ben says with his ego growing, a far cry from his usual self "My friend, Alex Rush, you might of heard of him."

Ben points to Mr Stone, his eyes widen.

"The rock star?" He asks, almost in awe.

"The one and same." Ben tells him "We're friends, and he will be here opening night, over there with the band, money will be flying in, this place will be jammed, but your asking price is a little too high Mr Stone."

"I don't think so." He tells Ben.

"Oh it is." Ben responds "This kinda area, it ain't a hotspot right now, and I will have to do the work to bring people to the area, so what say we take twenty grand off the asking price and I slam that money into your account right now. No waiting for shit to clear at the bank, by this afternoon, you will be a much richer man."

"I'm willing to pay full price!" Jamie interjects, causing Ben to turn his head towards him.

"Probably on an installment plan." Ben cockily says "Looking at you, five bucks a week if ya lucky."

Ben turns his attention back to Mr Stone.

"But with me, all up front, no dicking around." Ben tells him. "But out of curiosity, what did this guy want to do with the place?"

"He wanted this place as a club for gay homeless people." Mr Stone tells him "And I don't want those kind of people in my area."

"Now now, Mr Stone." Ben starts "There is nothing wrong at all with peoples sexuality, but it's things like this that piss me off to be honest."

Ben turns to Jamie, removing his sunglasses and staring at his tag team partner.

"Excluding people cause of sexuality, make ya no better than a homophobe." Ben tells a shocked Jamie "You wanna exclude homeless straight people? You fight for the right to get married like straight people but all of a sudden, you wanna open a place that says it's not ok to walk in if you're straight?"

"And I suppose your idea is just for straight people?" Jamie says through gritted teeth.

"Not at all" Ben says with arrogance "I don't give a fuck if ya straight or gay, I will take your money regardless and by another television made out of gold, but you sir, you clearly have things fucked up in your head. Equality when it suits you and shun the straight people when you want to. Hypocritical and then some."

Jamie looks completely stunned as Ben turns back to Mr Stone.

"Plus this guy has no business sense." Ben tells him "Homeless people have no money! And gay people wouldn't wanna come here anyway because this place will be filled with women. The way it should be, right Mr Stone?"

"I couldn't agree with you more Mr Jordan." He says excitedly "Now, shall we get down to business? I think I could take less money to keep the integrity of this area."

"That is a great idea." Ben replies. "Mr Harris?"

Mr Harris, quietly watching the exchange of words, steps forward, placing the briefcase on the table and opening it up. He reaches in a grabs a tablet and hits a button to fire it up, leaving it on the table and pulls out another document. He quickly fills in some blanks with a pen as Mr Stone takes the clipboard and signs his name on the pages and hands it to Ben.

"You said on the phone you have a business partner." Mr Stone says "Will he need to sign this?"

"Not at all" Ben responds. "I have the right documents to transfer half to him a little later. Now if you will sign my forms here saying you've agreed the fee there, and another to say you've witnessed the money transfer."

Mr Harris hands him the documents from the briefcase and Mr Stone looks them over, quickly signing the one with the fee on, two copies, one for each party. Mr Harris moves the tablet in front of him.

"Enter your bank details in there." Ben tells him "And I'll put my code in after to transfer the wonga."

Ben quickly signs his name on the clipboard pages as Mr Stone enters in his bank details, and hands them to Mr Harris, who signs the witness section. Ben takes the tablet back and types in his details and holds it in front of Mr Stone.

"I'll hit send as you sign." Ben tells him

Greed kicks in as Mr Stone quickly signs his name on two copies and Ben hits send, the words transfer complete jumping up on the screen.

"You now own this property Mr Jordan." Mr Harris says to him.

Ben shakes Mr Stone's hand.

"Great doing business with you pal." Ben tells him before turning to Mr Harris. "Do you have those other forms?"

"Other forms?" Mr Stone asks curiously.

"Yeah." Ben tells him "It's to transfer over half of this property to my business partner."

"Oh, is he on his way here?" He asks.

"He's been here all along." Ben tells him as he turns to Jamie and Mr Harris hands Jamie the forms. "Put your John Hancock on these things Jamie mate."

Mr Stone looks as surprised as Jamie as Jamie's shaking hands take the forms and quickly signs his name on them.

"You played me!" Mr Stone yells out "You said this place was gonna be full of women!"

"It is." Ben says calmly "Just neglected to tell you that they also like to hump other women."

Ben looks at Jamie.

"Now do you wanna say it, or should I?" Ben asks Jamie.

Jamie smiles as he moves towards Mr Stone.

"Get the hell off out property before I call the police for trespassing" Jamie tells him firmly, causing Mr Stone to shuffle back in his chair.

He gets to his feet, storming off towards the exit as Jamie looks at Ben.

"What just happened there?" Jamie asks.

Ben puts his hand on Jamie's shoulder with a smile.

"Well first off, I should be an actor because I could tell you started to believe all that shit I was spouting." Ben says with a smile.

"I was." Jamie tells him "I was about to hit you at one point. I thought you was stealing this place from me."

"Don't be daft." Ben says with a grin "Jamie, you might be great at a lot of things, but you ain't no businessman son, you don't know how to deal with these people. You showed up here without a lawyer, which is a big no no. You think you can pull off a deal like this with someone you don't know who will be looking to screw ya right over. That silly bastard was trying to get another twenty grand out of ya, I got twenty grand off him. Plus you did fuck all research on who you was dealing with."

"What do you mean?" He asks

"If you don't know a geezer, you don't sit there and part with stupid amounts of cash." Ben informs him. "Soon as ya told me about this, I was on the blower to people, talking to them about this guy. I had a little wander around the area and spoke to a few people in the businesses around here and asked about him. Turns out the geezer ain't well liked. If you're not a white, straight man, he don't like you."

Ben looks at Jamie with a serious look.

"Soon as I found this out, and as soon as you told him your plans for it, he was never gonna sell it to ya." Ben says with a lowered tone "So I came up with a back up plan for you to get this place, without going to jail for socking him in the mush."

"So you had me covered?" Jamie says "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I needed it to be real." Ben says "And you needed plausible deniability in case it all went tits up."

"I'll get ya the money for it later" Jamie says, a shocked tone still in his voice as he can't believe the events from the recent minutes.

"Don't worry about it." Ben says with a shrug "It's only money, can't take it with ya and even with this place and the house in Cuba, still have a nice chunk of change left from the house sale from London, so it's all good mate."

Jamie quickly jumps in a hugs Ben, grabbing him tightly.

"Keep the hands above the equator" Ben tells him firmly.

"I can't promise that." Jamie responds as he smacks Ben firmly on the rear. "See?"

Ben pushes Jamie off from him.

"So what ya gonna do with the place?" Ben asks.

For the first time since this whole ordeal started, Jamie takes a good, hard look at his surroundings. Everywhere around him, all he could see was a vast amount of potential on what could be, and should he have his own way, what would be. The walls of this the lower floor is crafted of wood paneling and marble tile, the floors much the same. The floor plan is void of anything which left the possibilities endless and all into the mid of a creative imagination such as the one Jamie Dean wields.

Jamie shakes his head and smiles, realizing that this dream was indeed about to come to fruition, and Ben Jordan had much credit for that fact. He shakes his head and says, "This place is like a blank canvas. But..." Jamie turns his attention to Ben who was, for the moment, enjoying himself for the light that had ignited in Jamie's eyes. "I think the better question is what we're going to do with this place."

"Pardon how I phrase this," Ben starts to say. "But come again?"

"Don't be coy." Jamie smiles. "You footed a pretty hefty bill back there, and you did refer to me as your partner in this, so..."

"Now hold up." Ben holds a hand up, ready to stall Jamie's train of thought. True, Ben did indeed pay for the purchase of this building out of his own pocket -- or bank account -- but he had no intentions of stepping on the toes of his friend and whatever plans he had in mind.

Jamie cuts him off, "No. Don't. Although this idea is a charity case, I'm not. You and I've talked plenty about things we wanted to do together for different charities. This is going to just be the beginning. Deal?"

Jamie extends his hand to Ben who looks at it for but the briefest of moments before he smiles and clasps hands with Mister Dean. "Deal."

"Good." Jamie nods, satisfied that he got his way in at least this regard. And as he is currently on a roll, Jamie goes on and reiterates, "And I meant what I said earlier. I will pay you back."

"You bloody well will not!" Ben declares hotly. "I thought we decided that already!"

"No, you decided it." Jamie says. "So if you won't let me pay you back, let me pay you half. That way it's equal from the start."

"It will be equal from the start ya wanker!" Ben says. "Consider this that had you spent all that moolah for the purchase of this building, what then would you have used to do the construction, redecorating and furnishing?"

Jamie says nothing. He just stares at Ben, and a frown creases his forehead. Ben nods.

"Uh huh. Got to thinking too fast, didn't ya?"

"Oh shaddap."

"Now, now!" Ben teases. "Is that any way to be talking to your financial backer?" He gives Jamie a playful elbow to the upper arm and says, "Just keep the money you were going to spend on the purchase and use it for the actual preparations. It's going to take some serious scratch. Not major like the actual cost here, but plenty still."

Jamie just nods when Ben frowns, considering, "Hold off. You seriously had the money to buy this place?"

Jamie nods.

"How?" Ben asks. "You freely admit that you're not the richest bloke on the planet. So fess up." He nods for emphasis. "Where'd you get the money?"

Jamie starts to fidget uncomfortably, as if Ben had just asked him to go strutting down the middle corridor of a women's prison, butt naked to the world. He reaches up and scratches his scalp before he finally answers, "I mortgaged my loft."

And he was promptly swatted upside of the head by Ben -- hard!

"Ow!"

"You toss pot!" Ben scolds him. "You mortgaged your home to gamble on something that might not even pay off in the end!?"

"Yeah..." Jamie nods, and he gets another swat upside of the head. "Stop it!"

Ben says, "I'll stop it when you start talking sense in that screwball head o' yours! I can't believe you took that chance rather than just come to me and ask me to help!"

"I'm not accustomed to asking people for help, Ben!" Jamie fights to justify his actions. "I never have been. I always wanted to do things on my own, alone."

"Well newsflash, princess." Ben pokes him in the chest. "You're not 'alone'!"

Jamie steps back and turns to survey the space which had to be in excess of 7,300 square feet. He continues, "Every nightclub has the same requirements. This one will be easier given there'll be no need for a liquor licence as it's for teens only, and since it is for kids to give them a place to hang out, hours will be according to curfew. Every nightclub needs the same basics: Dance floor, bar for drinks and snacks, restrooms..."

Ben adds, "You could probably do something with the shower area in the back."

"Showers?" Jamie asks....

And moments later, Jamie turns on the overhead light to see that indeed there is a room in the back with a spacious shower area for multiple people.

Ben says, "Stone said that this building was some sort of warehouse or factory years ago, so makes sense there was a shower installed for the workers to get cleaned up."

"This is perfect." Jamie looks absolutely delighted. "The kids staying here can use this. Sometimes a hot shower and just being clean means more to a homeless kid than anything else!"

Ben nods, liking where this is going, and he asks, "And they'll be staying where?"

"Oh, you haven't seen it?" Jamie looks at him wide eyed. "C'mon!"

And before we know it, Ben and Jamie are standing on the main level of the building, which is much dustier and worn down than the lower level, but not so much that it can't be fixed up. It had perhaps a few hundred less square feet than the more spacious lower floor, but it was still more than enough for what his plans were.

"This had to have been where they kept everything." Jamie observes. "A storeroom. But cleaned up, it's the perfect giant dorm room. We can easily fit thirty beds in here with space left to boot."

"Space to put a small desk and trunk by each bedside." Ben adds, then notes Jamie's look and explains himself, "We're saying any kid who comes here stays in, or goes back, to school?"

"There's no doubt about that." Jamie declares. "It's not up for debate. We want these kids to better themselves. They have a much better chance at getting off the street and making something out of their lives if they are made to finish their education. They won't get very far in getting off the streets if they can't even get a diploma."

Ben continues, "Then we give them each a desk to do their school work in comfort, and a trunk to keep what belongings they might have safe and secure." He shakes his head. "We can't fool ourselves into thinking that every one of these kids will start out here clean as a whistle."

"Agreed." Jamie nods. "Though we can also take into account that in cases like these, I think the kids will end up being a security blanket for each other. It's the whole strength in numbers factor. It may take awhile for the trust factor to kick in, but I think they'll end up watching one another's backs."

Ben adds, "We're obviously going to need someone to be here overnight with the kids, and maybe even have someone hired to keep watch over them. A den mother, so to speak. Someone that's just as likely to scare the bloody hell out of them as to give them a hug."

Jamie and Ben both look at one another and in perfect unison, say, "Sandra!"

Jamie smiles, "I know she'll want in."

"Sounds brilliant mate" Ben says  "but time to do that promo thing, mind if I go first, so you can stop daydreaming and focus?"

Jamie puts his hands out, indicating for Ben to continue. Ben looks at the camera.

"Alright people." He starts "Last week, I got to talk about The Surf Boys and The Elders. This week, I get to have a crack at talking about The Monstimals. Now this is how it works people. There's an unwritten rule that if it's a two promo thing, you can't use what's said in week one against your opponent in week one, but you can in week two, but you can't use stuff said in week two against your opponent in week two, still with me?"

Ben pauses for a second.

"So I get to slaughter Raab for his comments this week" Ben says with a grin "So much ammo there, but Raab, I'm gonna start with telling you to find a new word. Constantly using the word pathetic is on the same level of Veronica using the word basic. Come up with a new one son."

Ben looks at an agreeing Jamie.

"What's pathetic is you Raab." Ben says firmly "You're the most closed minded person in the world. Raab don't like, Raab don't do, Raab don't like boats, Raab won't go on them, Raab don't do anything new, Raab boring."

Ben grins.

"It's pretty sad." Ben says "But sums you up a bit because you are a pretty sad person. You huff and puff to hide the fact you just wanna go home and cry about how bad your life is. Ya stuck with a geezer who can't speak, you look the way you do and every time you come against someone for a title, you fall short. You're dragging Samuel down with you and all you can do is watch it happen. You'd think you'd respect the fact that some teams are better than you, but no. That makes The Monstimals a bigger target thanks to you Raab."

A casual shrug comes from Ben.

"If Samuel could talk, he'd probably tell you to shut the hell up cause he's getting his arse kicked because of you." Ben says firmly "Some protector you are."

A disappointed shake of the head comes next.

"Going back to that hardcore match does nothing for ya Raab." Ben states "Because you still got beat. The other teams talk about us, but they ain't as stupid as you. They know what we can do and plan for it, but ya head is up ya own arse not to see it, it's why we beat you constantly. This is how stupid you are...."

Ben turns to Jamie.

"Raab thinks we fight over women..."

"Hello!" Jamie says with a high pitched voice "Gay man here!"

Ben turns back to the camera.

"Now if ya that delusional Raab, that you can't see Jamie plays for your team." Ben says holding back a laugh "Then you're deluded about ever taking the titles off us. When you can be that wrong about so much Raab and still think you stand a chance against us, I think you already know we got you beat in the ring. Sadly, you're just pulling Samuel down with you. It's time for you to step aside and let Samuel go alone, because those deluded words are costing him more than they're costing you. At Violent Conduct III, we'll be going through you like a dose of salts."

Ben looks towards Jamie and back to the camera.

"Right his turn now people, so catch ya soon." Ben says with a thumbs up "Laters people."

Jamie looks to Ben in wonder and holds his hands out, "Again? No snap? No freeze?" Ben shrugs and Jamie sighs audibly. "I guess it's not as much fun when there's nothing really happening around us. Anyhoo, I thought this week I was going to have it easy, given I have to talk about the Elders and the Surf Boys, but after taking a gander at what the Elders had to say last week, I have to wonder."

Jamie looks at Ben and frowns, "I though you told me that Jon Dough was the nice half of the Elders?"

Ben frowns and nods, "He is."

Jamie responds, "Could have fooled me. The way he was talking last week, he was acting more like a spoiled princess than he was a buddy we hung out with from time to time. I mean, did you hear the things he was spouting off, accusing you and me of basically having our noses buried up the collective backsides of the bosses? That us supposedly being in the 'inner circle' of Mark and Christian is the only reason why you and I are still the champions? At least Eyesnsane is up front and honest about the type of individual he is, but to date Jon has been wearing more than one kind of mask. He's been showing us one face to our own, and then another once our backs are turned. He decides to delve into history and talk about the matches we had against them this past July."

Jamie looks into the camera and an uncharacteristic scowl comes across his face.

He says, "Which match are you referring to, Jon? The one we Main Evented in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, or at the end of the month on the cruise for Summer XXXTreme IV? Oh you and Eyesnsane took us to the limits in both matches, that I can and will admit to. I'd be a liar if I didn't. But at Climax Control, Ben here pinned your partner in the center of the ring, one-two-three. And at Summer XXXTreme IV? I believe it was you who tapped out to Ben's Crossing Jordan."

Jamie extends an arm and pats Ben on the shoulder.

He continues, "Two losses Jon, back to back. And yet you say you and Eyesnsane got screwed over. I'd love to hear you justify that opinion, in how a clean pinfall loss and you blatantly tapping out to a legal submission hold equals ..." **air quotes** "... screwed over. But I digress. Two losses, soon to be three. And when you or Eyesnsane find yourselves on the short end of the stick again, tell me; will that be a screwed over judgement call as well? *I mean, I don't heat Eyesnsane making any excuses. He seems to have taken the losses like a man and used them as a learning experience, despite the fact he's supposed to be the heel and you the face. You? You really need to take a laxative and bring out the best in yourself because right now, you're full of shit."

Ben murmurs, "Mate..."

"Relax." Jamie says, holding up a hand. "I'm not disrespecting the man. I'm just letting him know that his so-called frustrations aren't warranted. He's acting like he has the god given right to win and that he and Eyesnsane are the saving grace of the tag team division, despite the fact they're not the champions. He's spending more time making excuses for his losses rather than bettering himself to prevent them from happening again. When you and I lost to Dmitri and Tuscini, did we make excuses? No. We took the loss and accepted it because nobody can stay unbeaten forever, despite what they think or believe. We didn't say it was a bad judgement call."

Ben offers, "It was a bad judgement call."

"It was." Jamie nods. "But we never said that. My point is, is that excuses won't save Jon. It didn't save him the first two times, and built in excuses won't save him this time either. Saying the bosses have already decided we or the Monstimals will win is just that. A built in excuse for the inevitable loss. Hey, I guess if it soothes a bruised ego, then more power to him."

Ben ponders, "Funny how you never hear the Surf Boys say anything like that lot."

"True." Jamie nods. "The Surf Boys may not have the most stellar win-loss record, but even then they don't make excuses. They just pick up where they left off and keep at it. They have fun, and to me, that's a great deal of the whole point of being a professional wrestler, especially when you're in a tag team with a close friend. If you're not enjoying yourself and having a good time, then what's the point? Sure, they can act goofy now and then..."

Ben raises an eyebrow at the choice of words and Jamie corrects himself, "Okay, so they're goofy all the time. But they're good people. Fun to be around and they don't hold grudges. And you can't deny that, despite their eccentricities, they've pulled off some upsets and scored some big wins in their time. They're fast and unpredictable, and people too often underestimate them and what they're capable of. And, if we want to get technical, they have done one very important thing that Jon and Eyesnsane haven't."

"What's that?" Ben asks, although he was already well aware of the answer.

Jamie answers, "They've been the World Tag Team Champions in the past."

"Ouch!" Ben smiles. "Burn!"

Jamie continues, "And that fact alone should be well enough evidence as to why Narly and Radical are involved in this championship match. They beat the Dying Breed for the gold, and that would be no simple task for anyone. So yes, Ben and I welcome the Surf Boys to this contest, and it'll be the first time we met them in tag team competition! Don't like it, Elders? Well, too bad. You see, despite the way you talk, the SCW tag team division does not revolve around your wants and needs. It doesn't revolve around you at all. You know who it does revolve around?"

Jamie reaches out and drapes an arm around Ben's shoulder and draws him near with a smile.

"It revolves around yours truly, and this hot hunk of British man cake you see before you. It revolves around the champions, and that will be just as true this weekend, as it is today. Team BJ are walking into Ottawa as the champs, and that is exactly how we'll be leaving. Three challengers, and we are taking them down; one! Two! Three!"

Jamie reaches up to snap his fingers, "Just like that!"

Ben jumps to grab his arms, "No, don't!" But too late! Jamie snaps his fingers, and just like a television being turned off, everything goes black.

"Feck's sake!"

"Sorry."
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 11:29:58 PM »
 \'user

Women talk improvements/heart disease awareness talks. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 16th September (Lord Raab CD portion)

While Raab enjoyed going swimming with Samuel yesterday, it was time for him to get back into counselling mode as Steven has been satisfied with Lord Raab's progress recently as it's been shown on TV when it comes to speaking to a lady. Someone who wasn't like Raab and was trying to make headway of improving on himself, but there's also a huge downside to Raab's progress as well and that comes down to his heart.

It seems like the last few matches Lord Raab's been in, he's not been able to be stable when it comes to his heart. He still was not taking the condition seriously like Henry would've wanted from Raab and even Samuel at times as well. It was just Raab and Henry together with Steven in the counselling room and he speaks to Raab.

Steven Qivers: “Well, aren't we making some progress here regarding the conversation you had with Veronica Taylor the other week hey?”

Lord Raab: “Only because you both bugged me over and over again about it.”

Steven Qivers: “Yes I heard you say that and it seems like it works doesn't it? I didn't think you was too bad with Veronica to be honest. Yes you was almost not wanting to speak at first, just using your body language to respond to Veronica, but when it came to you answering what Veronica says, you really felt you could speak straight away.”

Lord Raab: “For some reason, she made me relax by speaking with me and I guess she forced me to speak to her. She was um nice and I thought at the time she wouldn't rape me so I had to give it a shot.”

Steven claps at Raab a bit as he wrote every single piece of information down, including the progress of talking and being around a woman, but there was also some signs of lack of improvement and that comes with a very heavy price, considering Raab's almost at a point that he could die, his heart disease. Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “While you've overcome your fears on talking to a woman finally which of course at first, was very difficult for you to achieve, but what you need to pay a lot more attention to right now is your heart. I don't know how many times I've got to tell you to be more aware of your body and start listening to it.”

Steven Qivers: “He's right you know. You do need to know when your heart is hurting you and that comes with being able to find a way to control your anger. Look at the Internet title and Caleb Houston matches you've had. How many times did you stop to wrestle because your heart was hurting you?”

Henry Losak: “He stopped at least two or three times during the match. Of course I speak about it along with Steven because you still not taking it seriously. Raab, there's times you have to learn and be aware of your anger. Of course it's good to not be nice all the time and being able to stand up for yourself, but at the same time, you need to know when you are getting angry to a point where your heart hurts you. You are almost to a point of ki...............”

Lord Raab: “NO I'M NOT.”

Steven Qivers: “I'm afraid you are Raab. I mean you've already tried to commit suicide a few times because you can't handle taking medication without being constantly reminded to do so every single day. When will it take for you to realise that your life could end even at your house or even here?”

Lord Raab: “SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU. DON'T TELL ME NOT TO USE ANGER WHEN IT COMES TO THE SCW TAG TEAM TITLE BEING ON THE LINE. JUST GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES.”

Suddenly, Raab's holding his chest where his heart is as Steven quickly writes down the situation he sees on what happens when Raab got angry as Henry gets frightened on the fact it was happening a lot more often and then Raab falls to the floor and barely could breathe very well, but still alive as Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “Does this happen often?”

Henry Losak: “Nearly every single day now. I just don't know what to do. I just want him to learn from the amount of times he's fallen to the floor with heart pain.”

They realise that they do see it as Raab is covering his face, finally breaking into the seriousness of his heart situation as Steven and Henry were quiet for a bit which then they hear Raab being in tears and he uncovers his face to speak.

Lord Raab: “I'm gonna fail to win the tag titles alright? I will lose to The Elders, Surf Boys and Ben and Jamie. I will be pinned for the three count and why? Because of my fucking heart. Damn it Henry and Steven, I want to die right now. Give me a weapon to kill myself right now.”

Steven Qivers: “You are overrating again Raab. Don't say something like that because you finally broke in the habit of taking the whole thing as a joke to taking it extremely seriously. This is exactly what I wanted to see today on you being able to realise this pain. You have to stop being angry and learn to conserve it when you have a reason to. You usually start the problems actually and you just want people to get angry at you because yo............”

Raab got up from the floor and grabs Steven by his throat and throws him violently towards the door as Henry shook his head, not believe what he saw with what Raab did and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Stop it Raab, you are acting like a child.”

Lord Raab: “Oh I'm a fucking kid am I?”

Then he tries to get Henry, only Steven gets Raab by the throat with a knife in hand which he smiles with and he screams out.

Lord Raab: “GO ON, KILL ME WITH THAT KNIFE NOW.”

Steven goes for it, but he stops midway as he realises it would be something Raab wanted as he dropped the knife to the floor and realises Raab from the wall and drops him due to his session and Steven of course wouldn't get in trouble for what he did cos he was some sort of psycho himself, but he hadn't had to do it for a while and at that point, he did to defend himself.

Raab goes on his knees in shock, not knowing what to do if it really did happen and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Why did you do that for?”

Steven Qivers: “To teach him a lesson that people like myself care way too much about him. You see how he wanted me to end his life? He has to stop these thoughts because it will happen. I done that mainly for self defence, but I won't get into trouble cos you and Raab forget I'm a psycho at times too.”

Henry Losak: “I get you. The fact is Raab is scared of failing to win the tag titles with Samuel because of his heart. It's not something I usually see Raab being afraid of.”

Steven Qivers: “It's a good thing though because it will make him motivated to win. I know it sounds like it doesn't, but he has the talent to win, he just needs to learn when to hold his anger back at times. I know he has to use it at times, but he just refuses to be accepted because he's afraid of people being nice to him. He just hates being complemented for things.”

Raab went to sit back down on his seat and he starts to cry again as it's beginning to hit reality as he drinks the water that's provided for him and speaks.

Lord Raab: “My life is over. Call me a fucking weakling, but I just think it's time for me to give up bei.............”

Steven Qivers: “You aren't giving up on anything. Just because you lost to Ben, Jamie and The Elders before, doesn't mean you'll lose again. Samuel needs you Raab just as much as you need him to push your way though to win the belts.”

Lord Raab: “Of course I would, but if my heart goes again, then it would be the end of the road for us. I hate this heart pain alright? I can't cope any more.”

Steven Qivers: “That's why you have to take medication so you won't have to. This is what happens when you don't take it and when you get angry is you'll suffer from heart pains. I believe Jami..............”

Lord Raab: “NO, UNTIL THE MATCH IS OVER, I DON'T WANT THEIR HELP.”

It was really bad that nothing of course is going to get solved, although Raab said he kinda admitted he needed help, but not until after the match is over. Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “Now we are getting somewhere. You do need help Raab. I mean you barely have anyone come over and talk to you cos you shut them down due to you always wanting to be nasty and horrible to people and that's not a good thing all the time.”

Lord Raab: “Oh so I have to be just like my fucking brother, being all nice and respecting everyone in sight? Ha, no chance.”

Henry Losak: “Not at all, but be a bit more considerate on how your attitude is towards people. There's times where I think you do want friends, but you are afraid to make the move.”

Steven Qivers: “Exactly. Look I think it scares you that you have to realise being nice has it's benefits too. In this case with your heart pains, you have to learn it and it's OK you've never experienced people being nice to you, but you need to prove to people you've changed and apart from Veronica Taylor, you haven't improved.”

The session has almost ended as Steven is writing a few bits down on what Raab and Henry said and he does speak again.

Steven Qivers: “We'll work on that in the next session as it's obvious you are too upset to speak any more and of course I do understand you don't want their help because of facing them along with The Elders and Surf Boys for the tag team titles. I wish you and Samuel all the best of luck for the match and really think about what I said.”

Lord Raab: “OK fine, but after the match, not before Steven. Just the way it is.”

Steven writes what Raab said and he accepts Lord Raab's words with what he said on wanting to work on being nice to people as he stands up to drink all the water in the cup before he places it down on the table and leaves the counselling room to get in the car, waiting for Henry to get in as they drove back to the headquarters so Raab can go to rest with Samuel in their apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gym work day. Ottawa, Canada. Friday 23rd September (Raab and Samuel joint CD portion)

Henry did try so hard to find Samuel and Raab a wrestling school that was available in the area, but they were all fully booked, hence why they only arrived in Canada last night so they have to make do with what they go within the gym facilities in the local gym club. Of course it was night time so there's not many people inside of the gym so it was good for Raab who's working with his punches since he did a lot of stamina work the other day and Samuel was surprisingly doing something different to work on his strength.

They've could've gone out to town and explore things in Ottawa, but they decided to do that tomorrow since they did have free time after doing gym work again tomorrow morning for only a few hours. You can tell how serious Samuel and Raab are with their gym work along with the seriousness they show with the upcoming tag team match as while Raab was letting out all of his anger and aggression out on the bag, he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I'm dying to win the tag team titles off from those punks Samuel. I blame my...........”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Lord Raab: “OK. If you don't think I'm to blame, that's your opinion Sam, but I hate the fact I have to be more soft with myself because of my heart. It's not who I am, but Henry and Steven said I have to to stop having these heart pains.”

Raab really disliked the fact he had to be a bit more kind and soft towards people, but it just doesn't fly with Raab and it's the reason why he's using the boxing bag to punch on to let all that pure anger he has on his face. He had to control his anger though due to his heart, but of course Samuel does look concerned while he's lifting up weights and Raab speaks again.

Lord Raab: “Sam, I'll be fine. I just got to get used to it you know. I know the amount of work we've been putting in for this upcoming match will be so god damn worth it. We need to get those titles away from Ben and Jamie. Of course we have The Hypocritical Elders and Useless boys in the way, but nobody cares about them because we let The Hypocritical Elders win and we've not faced Useless Boys.”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Lord Raab: “What's no?”

Samuel stop lifting weights for a while as he picks his notepad and pen from the floor and writes down to explain to Raab what he meant by that no response and Raab stops for a bit before he walks over and then goes back to the boxing bags area and speaks.

Lord Raab: “They are Samuel, sorry to break the truth, but that's how I feel about them in general, especially they've not said a damn thing about the title match or even us for gods sake. We made Ben, Jamie, Jon and Eyesnsane speak about the brutal words I've given them because I was damn pissed off that day. Nobody und............”

Raab pauses as he had the warnings come to him fast and he went to take a seat for a little while as he's breathing quite weird due to his heart disease and of course it worries Samuel, but at the same time, Samuel had to focus on getting his strength as Raab looked up to see Samuel's thumb was up as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “I'm just fine thank you. Get on with your work.”

It took Raab a while to regain himself with his consistent heart issue as a few minutes later, he got up and went back to the boxing bags to let a bit more anger out and half an hour later as soon as Raab started to punch again, Henry came inside of the gym to see there's only Raab and Samuel left in the gym as he's proud to see Raab and Samuel coping with their devices as he speaks.

Henry Losak: “Good job boys. Keep up the hard work, while I sit here, watching you both train and talking about winning the tag team titles.”

Henry does as he watches them closely as Raab and Samuel are hard at work and he continues to speak to Samuel mostly with Henry listening in the background.

Lord Raab: “We are gonna kill those sons of bitches with pure violence and hardcore wrestling because after all, the super show is known for violence and I think it's time these idiotic teams would wake up and see for themselves how boring The Hypocritical Elders and the Drunken Idiots known as Ben and Jamie are for kissing up to each other. Makes me sick.”

Both Henry and Samuel laugh due to what Raab said about Ben and Jamie as Henry didn't even think of it which was true and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “The Drunken Idiots. How true that is, considering they spend time in a pub or a nightclub most of the time. In fact, you guys are the only ones taking this training seriously. There's never ever fun or games between the two of you when it's title mode.”

Lord Raab: “Of course not stupid. It's because if we let them see us joking around, they think we are fucking jokes which is clear as day what Jamie said about us because we aren't respecting them due to them beating us before? HA that makes me laugh like I'm going to respect my opponents before the match. I've lost to Rage and Drake Green before which they didn't demand me to respect them nor do I respect them anyway. Fucking pathetic. Do you agree Samuel?”

Henry Losak: “Not forgetting The Hypocritical Elders who think they act like they are great when actually, they aren't anywhere near you both in terms of wrestling levels. I find it funny how Jamie didn't pin point how The Hypocrites team also lost to Ben and Jamie twice in a row too. The thing is that you guys purposely lost to them and people are making excuses about it which is quite funny.”

Lord Raab: “Like it wasn't clear we wanted to lose the match when we did after realising being on a boring boat without me having anything to let my anger out with. There was no wrestling or boxing rings or even an MMA octagon to fight people in. Also I didn't want to suffocate being in the same place with my opponents either on the boat as that's the last fucking thing I want to do. Thank god I survived that this year.”

Henry and Samuel nod their heads as it was almost time for them to go, considering the announcement has been said about the gym closing in five minutes as Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Hey guys, we have to go as the gym is closing in five minutes if you didn't hear, but Raab, rem...........”

Lord Raab: “Yes I know, be nicer to people, but after the match as we promised, not before or during the match. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. Yeah I'm going to the gym again tomorrow and bust my ass even more and you better do the same too Samuel.”

Henry Losak: “We can do that, but I also want you boys to spend time together as well tomorrow too. Lets get ourselves to bed for the night.”

Of course, Raab had no choice in the matter because of not being in America along with his headquarters gym being miles away, he had to follow orders in this case and also to prevent arguments which of course he had a little bit of a heart problem earlier, but he didn't want to tell Henry about it as they stopped and got their bottles of water along with their bags to leave the gym and Henry goes to his hotel, while Raab and Samuel due to Raab's global ban on staying in hotels because of the problems he caused years ago go and sleep in an hired apartment to get themselves some rest before they train yet again the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughable ass kissing contest leading towards having a violent match ustream.com shoot.

“This is just fucking funny how much ass kissing there is going on between The Hypocrites and Drunken Idiots. Yes I'm referring to you Elders and Ben and Jamie, considering I'm not going to waste my time or breath on Useless Boys since they aren't worth talking about, nor have they mentioned us or even this tag team match which speaks their lack of commitment to wrestling or this tag team match in general.

But the Hypocrites and Drunken idiots have had a lot to say and let me just say it's so funny how you two respect each other so much just because you gave each other a tough fight. I gave Rage a tough fight, I gave Drake Green a tough fight and not only both defeated me, but they never demanded respect and I don't respect them. Never have and never will and that's the same with you Jamie.

Why should we respect two drunk dudes who rather spend time in a nightclub and pubs, drinking themselves nearly every night, even before matches which is completely ridiculous who have beaten us in the past. We get it Jamie and Ben you did beat us, but we certainly gave you a much better run for the titles than the hypocrites did. Those hypocrites you brag so much on the tough fight you had against them, being the next tag team champions which is laughable at it's best aren't that much of a challenge.

No because it's not true and you can count us out as not being threats because of your so called lack of effort, but we've put in more work than all three of you teams combined. Where was Useless Boys at when we wanted to prove ourselves for being number one contenders for the tag team belts? Fucking nowhere, that's what. Yeah you are right that we give you fuck all respect because you demand it like a bunch of pricks and yeah we aren't going to be soft way before the tag team title match are we?

Nope not at all. Fuck off with that crap and yes we know you've been undefeated until you faced James and Dimtri and yes you did capture and beat us at our own game, but it doesn't mean we'll show you respect for it because we don't. After we've moved on, maybe because obviously it looks like I will after this match, considering what happened on throwing me off my game almost, but it didn't work for that person.

I wish you Ben and Jamie would stop going to these pubs, night clubs and comedy clubs to socialise like that even helps in the wrestling world and getting yourselves drunk and lets not pretend Jamie is more bi sexual these days because he's around Sam Marlow more and same goes to you as well Ben, but at least you admit you aren't gay. Look at me and Samuel, we are gay and yeah I interacted with Veronica, but that's because I had to as apart of my counselling session.

Yes I get it Hypocrites that we are a one dimensional  team and you can call us out on the bullshit of the loss we did on purpose, but you are brainless twats to completely ignore why we did what we did and you barely even put up a fight against us anyway. Hell you can go out and say we make excuses, but this wasn't an excuse because I wasn't into the match to begin with. Hell if we was, I'd be talking about the match before it even happens.

The tournament match so we'd face Ben and Jamie for the tag titles on a boat themed super show was a complete joke to begin with. You aren't the team that would lead the tag team division because the fact is, we are that team because we do something different that you nor the Drunken Idiots would do, make our tag team titles defences just like how the Roulette division is run. Nobody cares about the same old wrist locks and arm bars because that's boring for anybody to watch.

So I'm glad me and Samuel are able to show you both well including the Useless boys too if they are up for the challenge to fight against us with violence and hardcore wrestling that tag team division is like dead for. You can see normal tag team matches in any other company, but when we come in, we love to cause chaos, pain and suffering because that's what The Monster and The Animal would do usually. We unlike you idiots have the killer instinct inside of us to do anything it takes to win the tag team titles.

That's of course something both of you teams can't comprehend which instead, you bore the hell out of the tag division by giving the world the same matches every single night, but when me and Samuel become champions, we will defend them in every single different setting SCW is willing to give us whether that's a steel cage match or a tables match or a ladder match, anything they come up with, we'll do it because the tag team division is in need of variety type of wrestling.

Not every wrestling fan comes to see plan old regular wrestling match, they also come for the violence, blood and weapon shots to one another and you will expect us to do so since it is a violent Supershow after all so why not bring a chair in the ring and blast us with it? Why not even try to literally kill me in the ring with a weapon or something?

Because that's what me and Samuel want to see and we will be the ones who will bring it all and  changing the tag team division into the world of violence and hardcore wrestling, not the Hypocrites, not the useless boys and certainly not Drunken idiots who rather play it safe with their lame regular wrestling holds, throws and high flying skills rather than having a different approach about wrestling. Hell, how many tag teams do you know who are all about hardcore wrestling? None as far as I can count in this business which makes The Monstimals stand out and of course we are confident in winning when we'll bring the violence and pain towards you teams and make you hurt so bad that you'll regret wrestling in the ring with us again.

So the ass kissing respect Drunken Idiots and Hypocrites have shown comes to an end when me and Samuel will become SCW's tag team champions and even if we don't, we'll be back for them at a later time and whoever you are with the videos being a fucking pussy you are will come out and play with me because I will go to the back and find your useless ass to drag to the ring and beat the fuck out of you with a chair or a barbed wire.

Anyway that's for a later time, but we'll beat the holy shit out of all of you three teams and finally hold the tag team titles in our hands. Tomorrow night ends the bland wrestling style that everyone sees everywhere and start the revolution of the hardcore and violent tag team wrestling world that I'm sure everyone wants to see as something different out of the norm for people. Tomorrow night in Canada Drunken idiots, hypocrites and useless boys, Prepare to be Dominated by The Monstimals badly and brutally.”

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 11:52:57 PM »
 Eyesnsane Origins 2
Foshan, China 10 years ago…..

We see a younger Eyesnsane walking with Master Wong on a stone walk way that is lined on both sides by trees.

Master Wong: You have done well these past few years in the school.  I am sure your parents would be proud of all that you have achieved thus far.
Eyesnsane: Thank you Master.
Master Wong: There are some things I need to explain to you and I have been waiting for you to get to an age where you would fully understand everything.

Eyesnsane glances up at Master Wong who is still looking forward as they are slowly walking along the path.

Master Wong: What do you know about your father?
Eyesnsane: Nothing really.  When I asked once before all my mother would tell me was that he was somewhere around the world doing some kind of work that was important and that he would be home with us soon.
I don’t remember having ever seen him before.  I figured after some time that he really didn’t care.  He never called or even wrote a letter.  So I pretty much grew up without him.  There were times when I felt bad for my mother about it because she.  She….

They both stopped walking as Eyesnsane’s voice trailed off.  Master Wong places a hand on his shoulder.  As they stand still in that moment.

Eyesnsane: I’m sorry Master.  Every time I think about what they did to her that night.  I should have done something I should have helped her, but all I could do was sit there holding a knife in one hand and my hand over my mouth with the other hand.
Master Wong: There’s no need for you to apologize for anything.  You were a child and likely would have only shared in her fate had you done anything.  I know this is a fact that is hard for you to accept and I will not lie.  You may well live your entire life with this feeling.
Eyesnsane: I don’t understand why they did that to her. Why would anyone want to harm her?
Master Wong: That is something I can only attempt to answer for you. What she told you of your father was true. To many he was an important man that came from an important family. The fact is at one point and time your ancestors were slaves. One in particular was purchased by a man who went to Japan. This man gained an audience with the Emperor himself at the time as the man boasted of having a slave that was an accomplished swordsman.
The Emperor took one look at your ancestor and did not believe the stories he had heard of his fighting skill. Certainly there was no black man that could be a swordsman he thought. So the Emperor called one of his Samurai and had him spar with your ancestor. Much to everybody’s surprise your ancestor won quite convincingly.
Eyesnsane: Is this why? Because some old man felt that my relative embarrassed him?
Master Wong: No. In fact the Emperor was in disbelief that your ancestor was even black. He called for his servants to bath him and ordered that the brown paint be scrubbed from his skin. However as you can imagine the servants were not able to. So the Emperor took possession of your ancestor for his own and gave him a new name. He called him as he was known the rest of his life, Yasuke.
Eyesnsane: Yasuke, so he set him free?
Master Wong: I am afraid not. He did however anoint him as a Samurai and to this very day Yasuke remains the only black man to have lived and been a Samurai. Yasuke in fact had a much better life as a Samurai then he would ever have had as a slave. He became respected and feared for his strength and skill. In fact he was favored by the Emperor.
Eyesnsane: Why did my mother not tell me any of this?
Master Wong: I would think things were kept from you and possibly her as well to try to ensure your safety. You need to understand that during the time of Yasuke Japan was a divided country and once the war began to unite the country was waged the Emperor whom Yasuke belonged to was killed. Normally when a Samurai’s retainer is killed the Samurai is given an honorable death. However the Emperor who gained control refused to acknowledge Yasuke as a Samurai and banished him from Japan. This act also made him Ronin. It is said that he spent time traveling back and forth between China and Japan until re settling in China.
Eyesnsane: What’s an honorable death for a Samurai?

Master Wong pauses looking down at the boy realizing he has his full attention. While also seeing the emotions of the boy swirling in his eyes.

Master Wong: The ritual is called Seppuku. Had he been granted the privilege Yasuke would have put on his finest Samurai attire and knelt before all the lords and remaining Samurai would have killed himself.
Eyesnsane: Privilege? How is killing yourself....
Master Wong: You must understand you have much more to learn and there will be much you do not like or understand. Think of how different your life has become since coming here. Surely at first many things were strange to you that you now understand.
Eyesnsane: Yes Master.
Master Wong: Eyesnsane I am telling you these things that you may full well know and come into understanding just where you come from. Which is important in order for you to understand where you are headed in this life. Have you been taught in the ways of the Samurai? No you have not. However that great spirit of your ancestor is within you as much as that is the very same blood that now courses through you veins. You Eyesnsane are the last of your line. There are no relatives for you to find. No home for you to go back to. No destiny but the one you create for yourself going forward.
Eyesnsane: I understand Master. What is Ronin?
Master Wong: A wandering Samurai who has no Lord or Master.
Eyesnsane: So I am the last Ronin?

Master Wong begins to laugh a bit as Eyesnsane looks down at the ground for a moment. Master Wong grabs hold of Eyesnsane by his chin and raises his head to look up from the ground.

Master Wong: You are not Ronin. Unless you should choose to be. Fate is not something set for you. It’s something you must choose to create. I made a promise to my father that I would help you in this life as best I can and in all things. Never be ashamed of where you come from you are special. That is part of the reason we are having this talk we have come to a cross roads. You have learned well in your short time here and becomes a fierce fighter both due to your diligence and your bloodline. Now we can continue along this path or I have an opportunity that will further challenge you and make you stronger and more able to help me with certain projects that arise from time to time.
Eyesnsane: You mean like Ninja and like....
Master Wong: In a way but different. I have a friend that could teach you what is called Silat. It’s quite different from what we learn and teach here. However I think it would be a great benefit for you to go and learn it.
Eyesnsane: But Master I like it here with all of you.
Master Wong: Eyesnsane this will always be your home remember that. I’m not sending you away permanently I am offering you a chance to learn and know something nobody else knows including myself and I need you to trust me when I tell you there is a reason for it.
Eyesnsane: Yes Master. I will go and do as you ask.
Master Wong: Alright then it seems you are heading off on your first adventure. You will leave for The Philippines at once there you will learn Silat. Upon your mastery of the style you will come back to Foshan. Do not worry about anything you will be taken care of well while you are there.

Just then a horse driven carriage comes into view heading toward them.

Eyesnsane: Master am I to leave now?
Master Wong; Yes.

Master Wong opens the door to the carriage as Eyesnsane looks at him for a moment before getting into the carriage. Once inside Master Wong closes the door and the horses take off carrying the young boy down the road and out of sight.
4 Years Later
Foshan, China

The annual student tournament has just been announced. Each year one is held as a way of placing and promoting the students of the school. For the past three years Blasted Monk has won the tournament placing him ahead of all other students. A stranger approaches the gates to the school as he approaches with a wicker round hat that is large enough to prevent anyone from seeing his face and a long black cape that conceals his entire body. Just as he gets to the door the guards on either side of the door to the gate lower their lances preventing the man for going further.

Guard 1: State your business.
???: I have come to seek an audience with Master Wong.
Guard 1: Who shall we say is calling upon the Master of this school?
Guard 2: Open your cloak please.
????: I take no orders from you. Tell your Master Eyesnsane has returned and is waiting.

The two guards look at each other for a moment, and then back at the strange man.

Guard 1: Reveal yourself if you are really Eyensane.
Eyesnsane: Now you wish to have me repeat myself. Unacceptable!

Having been informed of the commotion at the gate. Blasted Monk arrives with several other students following him. Blasted Monk steps out of the gate and is just behind the guards lowered lances...

Blasted Monk: If you are who you say you are then you know who I am. So reveal yourself stranger or show us that you are the friend you claim to be.
Eyesnsane: Indeed I do know the son of Master Lilly when I see him. Has the light from the sun blinded even your eyes to the darkness?

Having been directly challenged in front of his peers Blasted Monk glances at the guards for a moment.

Blasted Monk: Guard remove this traveler’s hat that I may look upon him.
Eyesnsane: That would not be wise. I wish not to fight here and now. I am only trying to return home.

The guard raises his lance and turns it toward Eyesnsane and attempts to swat away his hat from his head. Making almost no movement Eyesnsane is able to avoid all the attempts by evading them.

Eyesnsane: Elementary...
Blasted Monk: If you will not reveal yourself because we’ve asked I have no choice but to force you to reveal you’re self.
Eyesnsane: Is this how his students treat his guests nowadays?

Blasted Monk step out from behind the guards with a smirk on his face.

Blasted Monk: Someone claiming to be a student shows up years later as if he is now a master in his own right. I see before me a guy using names he knows nothing about to try to gain access to a place he knows even less about.

Unknown to al those watching Master Lilly is now behind a small crowd of on lookers at the gate. Blasted Monk has now positioned himself right in front of the man with his identity hidden.

Eyesnsane: I don’t want to fight you brother.
Blasted Monk: How dare you call me brother?
Eyesnsane: Surely you know me, surely you recall me. I know years have past since we last saw each other or spoke.
Blasted Monk: For all I know the one called Eyesnsane is dead just like his mother.

The stranger falls silent. The man in the hat then stands up completely erect placing one hand in front of himself.

Eyesnsane: So be it. I will not be shamed by you or anyone else. If you wish so very badly to test your skills then remove the hat from my head, if you can. You have my word I will use no weapons against you.
Blasted Monk: Your word...(laughing) what good has ever come from a dead man’s word?

Blasted Monk throws the first strike and Eyesnsane avoids it narrowly. This goes on a few more times as if Blasted Monk is attempting to get Eyesnsane more engaged in the fight while also testing his reflexes. Blasted Monk begins going full force and each time he throws a strike it’s as if Eyesnsane knows not only the strike but the correct counter for each movement as the two men slowly move in a circle.

Blasted Monk: Who taught you this style?
Eyesnsane: The time for talk has passed this is what you wanted.

Without warning the stranger changes stances and now each time Blasted Monk throws a blow he is countered and hit with a strike. As this happens a few more times a look of frustration appears on Blasted Monks face. Master Lilly has moved not the front of the crowd and she places an arm in between the two causing Eyesnsane to immediately stop and he falls to his knees.

Eyesnsane: Master please forgive me.

Blasted Monks mouth drops open as he looks astonished at what he has just seen. Blasted Monk looks to his mother.

Master Lilly: Enough!

Master Lilly then walks to a kneeling Eyesnsane and slowly removes the wide hat revealing the absentee student nobody has seen in some years.

Master Lilly: All of you inside now. Return to what you were doing before this nonsense started. Son go to your chambers and wait for me there. As for you, stranger get up on your feet.

Eyesnsane stands up slowly.

Master Lilly: Come with me we will have to put your homecoming on hold for now. I am sure Master Wong will want to speak with you now that you have returned to us.

Master Lilly turns around and faces the gate and walks in as Eyesnsane follows her. As they walk across the court yard various students stop what they are doing and look at the now returned student while other go about their business as if nothing has happened at all. Moments later they reach a closed door. Master Lilly opens the door to the chamber and at the far end we see Master Wong. Eyesnsane steps just inside the door and removes his cloak revealing him to be in a black Hakama with a Katana and short sword at his right side. Eyesnsane loosens the blades holding them out in his hands as if presenting them to Master Wong. Eyesnsane slowly walks to where Master Wong is seated...

Eyesnsane: Master I hereby pledge my swords and my life to you as long as I shall continue to draw breathe into my body. I will always do as you command.

Canada

Eyesnsane is pacing back and forth behind the couch in the hotel room that Jon Dough is sitting on.  Eyesnsane can be heard mumbling something to himself.

Jon: Are you trying to wear a hole in the floor?

Eyesnsane: Huh, what?

Jon: All that pacing back and forth you’re making me sea sick.  Are you ok?

Eyesnsane: No, you know what no.  I’m not ok.  I got this piece of crap running around shooting off his mouth talking about how he let us win.  He decided to let us win.

Jon What? Who said that?

Eyesnsane: Bunsen.

Jon: Wait who?

Eyesnsane: You ever see the Muppets?

Jon Yeah why?

Eyesnsane folds his arms in front of himself.
Eyesnsane: There was a scientist one next to a skinny guy on there.  One could talk his name was Bunsen the other one just made noises they called him Beeker.  I mean because that’s obviously the route Jay and Silent Bob are on right?

Jon: Oh I remember you are talking about Raab and um and um...

Eyesnsane: No talking ass stiff that disappears before your very eyes.

Jon: Wait let me get this straight.  He’s saying he let us win?

Eyesnsane: Funny I thought it was a DDT that let us win.

Both men laugh out loud for a few minutes.  Eyesnsane even wipes the corner of his right eye that has teared up some.

Eyesnsane: I heard these two shoot their mouths off about bringing weapons to the match and do you know what?  I would love it because we damn sure whipped that ass with out weapons  so just imagine what we would do with whatever you bring because rest assure I’ll take it from you and beat you with it.

Jon: Hey bro you…

Eyesnsane: That’s it, that’s all!  They are not going to disrespect us like that.  The fact is they have had to watch us walk in this company and pass right by them and the fact is that we are the future of the tag team division and the future is right now and right here.

Jon: Those guys are big and strong and tough.  There’s no way around it or to sugar coat it.  But we are stronger, hungrier, and tougher than they are.  Those titles have been in our grasp on more than one occasion but this time, this time we are leaving with them.

Eyesnsane moves to the other end of the couch. Oh and let’s not forget about your two new buddies.  

Jon: What? Who?

Eyesnsane: Don’t play me man you know your surfing buddies.  That is if they can find the damn arena.  I’m not really worried about either of them.  I chalk their title reign up to being the mother of all flukes and well as for their continued existence in the company.  Well let me say it like this, ever rodeo has clowns.

Jon: Damn bro you are really in some kind of mood huh? PMS?

Eyesnsane stops and looks at Jon for a minute.

Eyesnsane: Why in the hell is your mask green?

Jon: Man just trying something new.  I’ll see if this sticks.

Jon stands up looking at Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane: Team BJ for a third shot at taking away the titles.

Jon: Third times a charm!

Jon gives two thumbs up in the camera as he makes that statement.

Eyesnsane; Leave it to you.  

Eyesnsane walks over to a locker and opens the door to it and begins looking inside of it.

Jon: What are you looking for?

Jon sticks his arms out at his sides.

Eyesnsane: I’m sure I had a lead pipe in here.

Jon: Come on really we don’t need that.

Eyesnsane: I’m not saying we need it but better to be prepared than to not be right?  You know what’s at stake.  We are surpassing the Monstimals and snatching the torch right out of the hands of team BJ while enduring the Surf boys never become champions again.

Jon: Look you and I hell all the Elders know this is going to be a hug night for all of us.  Alana and Song are going to take the Bombshell titles and you and I are going to be crowned the new SCW tag team champions all in the same night.  It’s going to be beautiful and these fans out there are going to be standing on their seats going crazy for each and every moment of it.  

Jon stands up on the couch as the cushions sink into the frame he raises his hands in the air.

Jon: Tell me you can’t feel it?  Tell me that the hairs don’t stand on ends when you think about it.  This time is different.  They don’t get to decide when our time is.  We have to go out there and make it our time.

Eyesnsane: Oh rest assured I’ll do any and everything it takes to become champions.  Even if it means cracking open the head of one of the Monstimals and sipping their brains out like a slurpee.  If it means bashing the head of surf boy through a surf board than so be it. Broken Ben or just lucky Jamie it really makes no difference I’m coming for all of your heads.

Jon: Look The fact is we are going to go out there and have one hell of a match. We owe it to Ben after all it will be his last match his final farewell as we send him off into the sunset with a loss.  Once again we will tear down the fake monsters that talk a lot more tough than they really are.  While the Surf boys continue to coast right through life just like they always do.
user posted image