Author Topic: Markus Reeves Vs TNA Vs Matt Spears  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Markus Reeves Vs TNA Vs Matt Spears
« on: July 17, 2016, 07:54:04 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here!

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 10:55:36 PM »
 Summer XXXtreme 4 is just on the horizon as every one on the roster are getting things ready to go for the cruise. Drake Green and Mikah are prepping for a wedding. Despayre is searching far and wide for those elusive Pokemon. Steve Ramone is searching for sea sickness pills. The bombshells are looking to make the biggest party of the summer the best party ever. That seems to be the feel around the locker room but one man is really looking forward to his second consecutive Summer XXXtreme summer cruise. Last year, didn't turn out so great as he tangled with Ben Jordan who had went on to be a tag team champion. This year should be different at least in his mind.

The man in question is none other than Travis Nathaniel Andrews. A man who just recently made his return to the ring after Into The Void. Travis feels as if this could finally be his time to take his moment in the sun. The only problem was he had two other competitors in the match. Two individuals who have made a direct impact since arriving in SCW. On the surface, Travis seems cool, calm and collected. However that isn't what he is feeling on the inside. But we can get to that in a minute.

We open this week's episode of Attitude TV with Ralph Lorenzo and Travis Nathaniel Andrews paying a visit to Vladmir Prosaic.

The sidewalks were cluttered with busy New Yorkers coming and going. Some were just leaving work, some were shopping and the rest were just hanging out drinking cups of coffee. With the city moving at rapid speed, no one takes the time to notice a dark blue Sedan entering the restricted parking lot which belonged to Sinsational Housing, one of the newest apartment buildings. It had been open for almost entire year until payments weren't being filed. The owner, Travis Nathaniel Andrews, allowed Vladmir Prosaic to work at this facility for a certain price but Vladmir hasn't been making the payments. The red brake lights appear as the car comes to a complete stop near the side entrance. The side door opens as a man with a .350 magnum strapped to his hip steps onto the top step. He reaches into the breast pocket of his shirt and pulls out a cigar.

The driver gets out of the car as the gunman places the cigar in his mouth. The rear passenger door opens as Travis Nathaniel Ansrews and his right hand man, Ralph Lorenzo step out of the car.

"Boss," says the gunman as Travis fixes the jacket on his custom made suit. His eyes are covered by dark tinted Foster Grant sunglasses and walking behind the car.

"Has he told you were my money is?" asks Travis as he stops for second to endure a pat down for weapons.

"No, he keeps talking to me in Russian," answers the gunman as he proceeds to pat Ralph down as well. Travis rolls his eyes while looking over at Ralph.

"You told me he spoke English," Travis remarks as Ralph just shrugs his shoulders. The gunman gives them both a thumbs up before opening the door leading into the backroom. Travis steps through first while shaking his head at the man holding the door. A small lump forms in the man's throat as Ralph stops for a brief second.

"Lose the cigar. Those things will kill you," he whispers as he enters the room as well. The gunman closes one eye while looking at Ralph. He then closes the door behind them while continuing to smoke.

Once inside the backroom, Travis takes just a few minutes to scan the room. As he gives the room a quick look over, Ralph walks a little further towards the office where the sound of hard punches echo throughout the room. Travis soon follows suit as he and Ralph turn the knob slowly. The door creaks open as Vladmir Prosaic is sitting in a partially covered metal folding chair. His arms are tied together As Sean Rein is laying in some heavy rights into Vladmir's jaw. Ralph slowly strolls around toward the desk and sits behind the computer. His hands are folded together as Sean stands in an upright position. He looks at Travis as his knuckles are covered in blood.

"Did you get him to talk?" asks Travis as he folds his arms across his chest.

"No, he won't answer my questions. When he does they are in either German or Russian," answers Sean as Travis curls his lip a bit while shaking his head.

"Where is my money Vladmir?" asks Travis while looking down at the half swollen face of Vladmir.

"I don't have your money," answers Vladmir.

"I know you don't have it Vladmir but you do know where it is. Now tell me where is my money?" asks Travis again as Ralph is waiting for his cue to start his digging. Vladmir drops his head while refusing to speak.

"If you don't tell me where my money is then he will continue to beat you," Travis says while trying to coax an answer from him.

"Hoslikma siècle vellum," says Vladmir as Travis is being to get a little frustrated.

"Listen," starts Travis as he grabs a hold of Vladmir by his curly hair. As he does this, Travis also removes his sunglasses as his deep blue eyes are glaring into the dark eyes of Vladmir. "You son of a bitch, if you don't tell me what I want to know then things we go from bad to wors...," as Travis is just about to finish his sentence, his cell goes off which causes him to immediately take it out of his pocket. A smile appears on his face when he sees who called him.

"Hi honey," he speaks into the receiver.

"Babe, did you forget that you have a sit down interview with that weasel Jason Adams?" asks Ruby as Travis slaps himself in the face with the palm of his hand.

"Yes, I did babe. I was focusing all of my energy on this one issue and completely forgot about it," answers Travis as he turns toward Ralph. Ralph knew what was being discussed and told Travis to leave. Travis then nods his head while turning to leave the building.

"Well, you better get your ass back here. I am not talking to the little rat by myself," demands Ruby as Travis has already got back into the car.

"I am on my way now," replies Travis as he pulls the phone off his ear and places his hand on the receiver. "Las Vegas please and step on it," he commands as the driver gives him a strange look through the rear view mirror. Travis returns the favor before placing the phone back up to his ear.

"Good, I am going to jump into the shower, I will see you when you get here," responds Ruby as she hangs up. Travis takes a deep breath before placing the phone back into his pocket.

The driver looks like he is about to speak when Travis rolls up the window. He leans back against the leather seat and proceeds to watch as New York drift on by.

18 hours have passed since Ruby called Travis to remind him of his sit down interview with SCW's own Jason Adams. This was going to be the first real sitdown interview Jason has conducted in all of his years in SCW. Ruby was sitting on the large sofa in the living room sipping on green tea when the doorbell rang. At first, Ruby didn't bother since it was a big house and someone would hear it. The doorbell continues to ring as Ruby let's out a large sigh before getting up off the couch.

"This had better be the pizza guy. I ordered my pizza an hour ago," Ruby whispers to herself while stepping out into the foyer. She was wondering why Jarvis didn't answer the door but that was a moot point. When she does finally reach the door, she peeks through the peephole to see who was at the door. Lo and behold, the one person she wasn't looking forward to seeing was standing there.

Another disgruntled sigh escapes from Ruby as she opens the door.

"What are you doing here?" she asks as Jason Adams is standing with a huge grin on his face. She steps to the side as he walks into the house.

"My god this is a big house," he says while looking around.

"Um, hello. What are you doing here?" asks Ruby again trying to hide her annoyance.

"I bet he throws some awesome frat parties in this place. I wonder if he has his own comic book room. A man with his kind of wealth probably has a gazillion comic books," speaks Jason as he continues to admire Travis' house.

"JASON!!" screams Ruby as he shrivels up a bit before turning towards her. He lifts up his shoulders while asking her "what gives?" Her level of frustration was already at an all time high as Jason cleared his throat.

Before he could say one word, Travis Nathaniel Andrews walks into the house as Ruby breathes a sigh of relief. Jason lifts his head up as his eyes land on Travis.

"uh, hi Travis. How's it goi.....," Jason barely gets a few words out as Travis lifts a hand up toward him.

"Who let you into my home?" asks Travis point blank as Ruby tries hard not to grin. Jason, on the other hand, looks stunned by the question.

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 11:54:55 PM »
 "Who said you could touch any of my possessions?" Travis asks again as Jason looks down to see his hand on the oak wood table. Jason was still trying to figure out what to say for the first question but didn't expect a second question so quickly.

"This is a sit down interview Travis so I would have to be in your home," replies Jason as Travis blankly stares at him.

"Why do you even want to have this interview now?" asks Travis as he takes off his coat and gives Ruby a kiss on the lips.

"Next week, we are going to be a cruise for seven days which means I will be able to catch some very cool Pokemon. Plus, i doubt you will be doing much interviews since you will be preparing for your big match," answers Jason as he moves into the living room. Travis and Ruby look at each other before bursting into laughter.

Jason looks back at them wondering what was so funny.

"Did I miss something?" he asks while looking for a place to set up. Travis decides to help him.

"You missed the part where Travis is going to dominate those two idiots and get back into the hunt for the Roulette Championship," answers Ruby as she plops down onto the couch. Travis joins her as Jason finally takes a seat in a chair directly in front of them.

"How can you be so confident that he can pull it off? No offense, he has tried every time to get the belt and failed miserably. How can this time be any different?" asks Jason as Travis takes a minute to look at Ruby before turning back towards Jason.

"How can I not be confident? Have you seen who I have been slated to face at Summer XXXtreme 4? I am facing two dweebs who recently tried to wrestle the Roulette championship away from James Tuscini but failed. I mean how can these guys get beat by the most bland champion in the history of this company. James has no substance. He is just another Indy guy who will turn into a flash in the pan. That's who Equinox was which is why he is no longer around. Don't you see it Jason, this is finally my time to shine and I am going to make it count," answers Travis as his cockiness is shining through with each word he speaks. Jason is trying very hard to be objective but he knows Travis is the master at talking.

"Why do you find James Tuscini bland? Also, what are your thoughts on J2H?" asks Jason as Travis leans forward just a tad while resting his elbows on his legs.

"Jason, why did you ask me about that scum bucket? What in the blooming onion does he even have to do with this interview? J2H is nothing more than a rich boy still playing dress with his father's clothes. He will soon realize that his entire world is going to crumble all around him and he will be the one to blame. As for James, he has no character. He is just another guy trying to make himself look cool. Why haven't I gotten a title shot yet huh? Long before he even won the Roulette Championship, I beat him in the middle of the ring. I am certain I can do it again," answers Travis as Jason just nods his head.

"You do realize you have Markus Reeves and Matt spears standing in your way right. How will you combat Markus' height advantage? What can we expect you to do against Matt Spears?" asks Jason.

"How tall is Casey Williams? Seven feet tall right? What has happened to him each time we fight? Oh yeah, I whip his ass like there is no tomorrow. If I can do that against him then imagine what I will be able to do against Markus Reeves. It's no secret he does have a height and weight advantage but that's all he has on me. I have the experience on my side. I have the best technical wrestling game anyone has every seen. If Markus isn't careful then I could snap his chicken legs in half and uses them as weapons to beat Matt Spears into submission. I will do the same to that blubbering idiot Matt Spears. How many times is he going to continue getting these opportunities only to squander them. At least make yourself look legit. Don't act like someone else because that shit is really old. I am sure those two are researching me and getting some great dirt on me. Like how am I even in this match. Why should I get a title shot? That is simple.

It's because I am the Most Must See superstar on the damn roster. J2H can claim that he puts asses in seats but trust me. Every time my name is on the marquee the place is sold out in a matter of seconds. I am the reason Climax Control is the hottest thing on television. I am the sole reason the Roulette Championship even has credibility. Markus Reeves has no clue what I can do in that ring. Matt Spears is going to wish I had stayed away. No matter what Jason, Summer XXXtreme is going to be wild,
" answers Travis as his confidence continues to grow. Jason is starting to agree as Ruby adds her two cents.

"Tommy Knocks, the voice of the Hotwire, continues to sing Travis's praises because of his wrestling ability. If you were to break my man down, then you will see that he may talk the talk but he can back it up. Can Markus Reeves do that? What about Matt Spears? Both men started out hot but now they are ice cold," says Ruby as she gives a smirk.

"It's going to get even colder for those two knuckleheads because I am not coming to play kid games. I am not coming to Summer XXXtreme with just my girl. I coming as the total package. I am coming with the tenacity of a pit bull, the attitude of a jaguar, the poise of a leopard and stealth of a cheetah. I have the technical game locked up but it's going to be my aggression that truly takes control. Markus Reeves and that sad sack Spears won't have an answer for it. All they will have to do is pray to their gods for mercy but in reality they will just have to......," Travis pauses for dramatic effect.

"DEAL WITH IT!" he finishes as Jason closes his notebook. Before he can say another word, Ruby glares at him as Travis removes his sunshades.

"Now get the fuck out of my house!" demands Travis as Jason quickly jumps to his feet and scurries out of the house. The scene slowly starts to fade as Ruby lays her head against Travis' shoulder.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 08:21:53 AM »
 The first RP period is over. All RPs posted from here will count towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 07/29/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 07/30/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline MarkusReeves

• View Profile
    • Markus F'n Reeves
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 10:04:16 PM »
 The scene opens up with Markus Reeves sitting in the shittiest bar you could ever imagine in the city of Boston. Markus has a beer sitting in front of him and another one is sitting in front of an empty chair. A bald man with tattoos covering both of his arms greets Markus and then sits down and takes  a drink from the beer.

Markus Reeves: It’s nice to see you again Fergus.

Fergus Callaghan: It’s nice to see you again. What have you been up to?

Markus Reeves: Believe it or not but I’m wrestling again.

Fergus Callaghan: You’re right that is pretty surprising. What made you come back?

Markus Reeves: I missed it.

Fergus Callaghan: I don't blame you, there is no bigger rush in the world than performing in front of eighteen thousand people.

Markus Reeves: Yeah but I’m not even wrestling in front of that many people at this point.

Fergus Callaghan: More of an indy federation?

Markus Reeves: Yeah, we are wrestling on a luxury  yacht in New York.

Fergus Callaghan: The yacht will be in the water?

Markus Reeves: Yeah, it’s kind of exciting. I’ve wrestled in a lot of places before but a yacht is not one of them. What have you been up to?

Fergus Callaghan: Drinking a lot.

Markus Reeves: So no different than usual?

Fergus Callaghan: Yeah but over the last few years it’s been pretty shitty for me, Sarah finally filed for divorce, my wrestling school closed once Skye Sparks pulled funding from the school.

Markus Reeves: Is that because of all the fighting between you two?

Fergus Callaghan: Yeah.

Markus Reeves: In all fairness, you kind of deserved that, you were a total shithead to her.

Fergus Callaghan: Yeah, I know and that’s the same reason that Sarah left too.

Markus Reeves: Well that and you cheated on her with Skye.

Fergus Callaghan: Don’t remind me.

Markus Reeves: Have you thought about coming back to the ring?

Fergus Callaghan: Yeah but I don’t know if I have what it takes to get back in there. I mean after I haven’t really wrestled since I blew my knee out three years ago today.

Markus Reeves: Yeah and I didn’t think I could return to the ring at age forty-nine and yet here I am, I’m going out and wrestling against guys half my age and for the most part I’m hanging with them.

Fergus Callaghan: I’ll have to think about it.

Markus Reeves: Come on, we can even be a tag team.

Fergus Callaghan: A tag team you say?

Markus Reeves: Yeah, plus it’s not like you have anything going for you right now. You are pretty much unemployed.

Fergus Callaghan: That’s not true, I went back to running my construction company again.

Markus Reeves: So like I was saying, you are free to come back to wrestling. It will be great to have you back on the road with me.

Fergus Callaghan: I'll have to think about it, Markus. I don't even know if my knee can handle the rigors of wrestling anymore.

Markus hands Fergus a card.

Markus Reeves: If you want you can go see my guy, he checked me out to make sure that I could physically return also. He is the best in the business and he can take a look at your knee to make sure everything is up to snuff. How many surgeries did you end up having to have on it?

Fergus Callaghan: Over the last three years I’ve had five surgeries on it including one in January but the most recent one was just to clean some stuff up.

Markus Reeves: See, that’s the talk I like to hear.

Fergus Callaghan: Yeah, maybe I really should return. I’ll give your doctor a call tomorrow and see about getting an appointment set up to have the knee looked at.

Markus Reeves: Good, I hope it goes well and you can get back to wrestling. Maybe this is what you need to get your life turned around.

Fergus Callaghan: Honestly, it can’t make it any worse. How is your daughter doing?

Markus Reeves: Fine, don’t you talk to her anymore?

Fergus Callaghan: No, she hates me too.

Markus Reeves: Jesus, what did you do to her?

Fergus Callaghan: She became friends with my sister and told her a bunch of lies about me and now she thinks I’m the worst.

Markus Reeves: Yeah, she kind of told me about that and from what I gathered here, your sister wasn’t lying.

Fergus Callaghan: Yeah but still that should have been between me and her.

Markus Reeves: Courtney might have just been looking out for Mi.

Fergus Callaghan: I see your point. I’m going to head out. I’ll be in touch when if I get my knee cleared.

Markus Reeves: Sounds good Fergie.

Fergus Callaghan: Thanks for everything Markus, it really means a lot.

Markus Reeves: No problem.

Fergus gets up and walks away from the table as the scene fades to black. The scene then opens up with Markus in his home slamming the door shut.

Markus Reeves: Miyoko, I asked you to please by nice to your sister in a law and you went out and were somehow even meaner to her.

Miyoko Oshiro: You know dad, I’m my own person, you can’t tell me what to do anymore!

Markus Reeves: Sure I can, as long as I’m financially supporting your ass, I can make you do whatever the fuck I want!

Miyoko Oshiro: If that’s the case then cut me off, I don’t need your money anymore. I can do just fine on my own.

Markus Reeves: I know how much you make wrestling for LAW. You don’t make enough to support your apartment and your car payment.

Miyoko Oshiro: Then I’ll go live with someone else. I don’t have any issues doing that. I’ll be much happier even if I have to live with someone else if it means I can be as mean to smurf head as much as I want.

Markus Reeves: I can’t believe that you are being like this Miyoko, what do you have against Kate Steele?

Miyoko Oshiro: She is a pretentious little attention seeking bitch, who doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the wall. She is so stupid that she thinks that she is God’s gift to everything when she truly sucks. Plus her stupid fucking husband is taking you away from me.

Markus Reeves: What do you mean by that?

Miyoko Oshiro: I have wanted to hang out with you when we both have time but instead you are off teaching someone who is nearly thirty years old how to ride a bicycle. You don't know how to juggle your time. Instead, you are blowing off one of your children for the newest one. She I guess I should be lucky since you have at least spent time with me. I know for a fact that you have never spent any time with  Krystyna.

Markus Reeves: Now that’s not true, when she was doing that fight club like thing in.

Miyoko Oshiro: That doesn’t count.

Markus Reeves: Why not?

Miyoko Oshiro: because you were fighting against her. Had you not been randomly selected to fight her, you have spent zero time with her. I'm glad that I could get her a job with LAW otherwise, she would be still doing that shady fighting shit.

Markus Reeves: So what are you saying based on Teddy.

Miyoko Oshiro: I’m saying that you would rather spend time with Teddy than with me, you would rather try and make your newest bastard happy and neglect your other children. Now, I understand why my mom tried to hide me from you for as long as she did. You are a truly shitty person dad, and I don’t even know if I want you in my life anymore.

Markus Reeves: Don’t say that. Come here and give me a hug.

Miyoko Oshiro: No, I need to be alone  for a little while.

Miyoko slings a bag full of clothes over her shoulder and starts to head for the door.

Miyoko Oshiro: By the way, if you can actually find a way to tear yourself away from your newest love child, you can come see me wrestle a week from Sunday.

Markus Reeves: Where is it at?

Miyoko Oshiro: Your hometown.

Miyoko leaves as the scene fades to black.

Well, it sure seems like everything is starting to fall apart around me. My one kid hates me because of my other kid and his wife. I started out in SCW on a streak so hot that people mistook it for my  mixtape. I kid about that, I don’t have  a mix tape. After that hot streak, I've gone out and laid a couple of goose eggs in the ring, including blowing a chance at the Internet Championship. Now, I thought I had fully blown my chance at winning a championship here but instead I have been blessed with another chance but this time I could become number one contender for the Roulette Championship.  

Now I’m going to have to go out and make the most of my opportunity this time. This would normally  be the time where I would have my crack staff try and find dirt they could on my opponents and then try and trash their character and tell them that I’ll make them tap out like the little bitches that they are. Well, I'm not going to do that this time because  let's  face it, doing that hasn't done shit for me lately. Instead, I'm going to wish both of my opponents luck this week but also remind them that just because I'm in a bit of a slump doesn't mean I'm to be taken lightly.  

I need this victory more than anything in the world, maybe if I can win it and get another shot at a title it will make the fact that my daughter hates me hurt just a little less. Maybe it will help her see that maybe I’m not as bad of a guy as she thinks I am right now. Maybe it will just allow me to focus on other things so I don’t beat myself up over the shit that I’ve done. Maybe it will just feel good beating up two shit heads and getting this little slide turned around.

Fuck it, see you two fuck heads Sunday and you better be ready to dance with the Devil because I’m going to be looking to kick some ass on the party boat.

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 11:32:30 PM »
 Cruise Ship
Thursday 07-29-16

We see Matt Spears wearing his Chicago Cubs swim trunks and a white towel over his left shoulder. He is seen walking on the deck taking in the view. There are fans, ship guest as well as staff personal all enjoying themselves. He bumps into Song. Song is seen wearing a two piece red bikini. The two smile at each other.

Song: You have a big match in a few days. You ready for it?

Matt Spears takes a moment to think about the question.

Matt Spears: Travis Nathaniel Andrews and Markus Reeves two guys that both want a shot at the Roulette title. Well in fairness who wouldn’t want a shot at that title? I won a shot to be the number one challenger for that title just a few months ago. I then failed to gain the title at Into The Void V. Hopefully I can do it again this Sunday.

Song: Well you won the right to be the Number one challenger but when you got your shot it was not a one on one it was a Four Corners Match. Not sure how that made you the number one challenger seeing how it ended up being two other contenders in that same match.

Matt Spears: That is good thou.

Song: Good how?

Matt Spears: Check the records and you will see no one has had more three way or four man matches then me over the past few months. Sure I didn’t win them all but I won most so I feel like I have the edge over them on that factor.

Song: while those two are former world champions.

Matt Spears: Yes they are but like me they have yet to win any titles here in SCW. But I would be lying if I said I was not confused bout something.

Song: Oh well what are you confused about?

Matt Spears: Well the SCW billed this as "Three of the most capable young talents will due battle in a triple threat contest" But do they not realize just how old Markus Reeves. I mean he has kids the same age as us that wrestle.

Song giggles a bit.

Song: Yeah I see what you mean.  Well what you up to right now.

Matt Spears: Swim but hey what you doing later?

Song: Nothing why what’s up?

Matt Spears: I Sign up for the behind-the-scenes ship tour to see the one of there off-limits areas. You in?

Song: Sure why not. Just let me now when you’re ready.

Matt Spears: Ok will do

Song sees Orchid on the other side of the deck with Alana Allure. Song heads towards them as Matt Spears needs to the outdoor swim-against-the-tide lap pool. Matt plans on being there for two hours getting in a type of exercise he wouldn’t normally get back home. The view along is worth it.

After the two hours have past Matt leaves the towel. He picks up his towel to dry off and heads back to his run. Matt looks at the clear sky, nothing but miles of water surrounding him. "Not bad" he says to himself with a smile.

Matt Spears: SCW doing a Super Show on a fucking cruise ship. Who would of though? But hey this is not there first time doing this. But now even a Wedding by a man who walks away from the ring this Sunday. That just goes to show one thing SCW is smart they make sure to sign rookies and new veterans of other companies at the right time. I been here as myself long enough for fans to decide rather I should be cheered or booed. A Mix reaction with slightly more boos. Not bad I guess.

Jon Dough: Better then getting no reaction!

Matt Spears: You know Jon normally I would tell you to fuck off and leave me alone. However you are right and I now truly understand that. So Jon can I ask you a question?

Jon Dough: A question? Well sure.

Matt Spears: Do you think I can win this match on Sunday?

Jon Dough: Well Markus Reeves has been pretty damn good since he has been here and at 7 feet tall he is a beast.

Matt Spears: Yeah, since we started around the same time it’s been easier to track him and how beast he can get in the ring. Mr. TNA clearly has been on many high profile matches in SCW.

Jon Dough: Yeah that he has.

Matt Spears: Hmm well I did win the last number one Challenger Match for the Roulette Title. It was with one added wrestler in that match. If I was able to win that won hopefully a match with one less man will make it easier. I mean I guess I could just play defense and let them just go at it for most of the match. Don't want to get too banged up. You do have a match as well.

Jon Dough: Oh you’re good. I don’t feel that pain when you get hurt. Lets like when I take over your body and you don’t feel know pain as well.

Matt Spears: Well in fairness I end up blacking out as you know. But I see the matches you have when I get back to the hotel room and say to myself, how do I not feel that? Well I time to get going I guess.

Matt heads towards his suite. Matt gets dressed in a pair of jean shorts, sandals, and a plain white shirt. He leaves the room and heads towards the stairs. Matt takes the stairs to go up two levels. He walks down passing three rooms before knocking on the fourth one. Song comes out wearing a Blue shirt with red letters. It’s the Simon Jones "I Know What I Am" baseball style T-shirt. Along with white shorts and sandals. Song grabs a hat before closing the door. She puts it on and we see it’s a Drake Green "Showtime" baseball cap.

Song; Ok now I'm ready.

Matt Spears cool lets go.

The two head down the stairs and to the main deck were there is a cruise ship Captain waiting for them. They approach the man.

Captain: Are you Matt Spears?

Matt Spears: yes Captain. And this is my friend Song.

Captain: Song? Is that just your wrestling name or your birth name as well?

Song: That is my given name. My full name is Feng Song Su; I just go by Song for short.

Captain: Well Mr. Spears and Ms. Feng were...
Song: No you don’t under stand I don’t go by Ms. Feng my name is Song you call me Song ok?

Captain: Yes I'm sorry if I offended you

Song: It's ok I know you were doing your job.

Captain: So were to first.

Song: The kitchen please

Captain: The kitchen it is. So Song why the kitchen?

Song: Oh I love to cook and to see how they do it here trying to feed everyone is a must see for me.

Captain: Well lets head down to the doors that lead to a dance floor.

The captain explains to them how that is one of the three clubs they have on the ship. The go to the bar at the club and walk thru a door. They enter a walkthrough fridge. Captain explains that they keep there fruits and veggies that they get fresh the day they take off from shore.

They past one more door and walk in. Song sees a huge kitchen and her eyes lights up. She can see about 12 different stoves. 8 chef table sections, 5 pastry chef sections. There are at least 40 chefs working on tonight’s dinner. Song looks around spotting were everything is at from where they keep there knifes to were they have all there security cameras.

Song: So Captain does the kitchen stay busy all day?

Captain: We have over 85 chefs that rotate shifts. Food prep along with cooking takes 18 hours out the day the rest of the time is spent on cleaning everything out.

Matt Spears: So the chefs have to clean and cook?

Captain: Oh no we have s clean crew that comes in at 2:00 am and start cleaning the area that will get started on breakfast first then they work there way in as they shut down one area the one that was just cleaned opens up to start the new days menu.

Song: Wow that has to be allot of work.

Captain: It is but we have a great team so they make it look very easy.

They continue to walk to the other end of the kitchen. They leave the kitchen and head to one of the sit down restaurants. They can see dozens of round tables with 6 chairs each. The room can easily hold about 200 guests. Everything is gold and shining as if everything was just wiped down and polished.

Captain: well this is just one of the many sit down rooms we have. We will be opening up for dinner soon. Since I wasn’t able to give you a better tour seeing they were busy getting ready I will arrange for you two to meet with the head chef so he can give them a better tour tomorrow.

Song: Sweet!

Matt Spears: Thanks.

Song: Yes thank you. The captain opens a door for them to leave from. They leave the room and enter one of the bars in the ship. They both get a drink and Matt gives the bartender Mr. Underwood’s room number to have him pay for the two drinks. The two make there way to one of the decks.

Song: That was not your room number

Matt Spears: Yeah I know. That’s the room number of the boss Mr. Underwood

Song: Oh shit Matt you trying to get in trouble.

Matt Spears: Oh its not like he will notice a few drinks on his bill and if so its not like he will think it was me that didn’t it. Hell if he does I will pay him for it no big deal.

Song: Ok if you say so Matt.

The two reach a deck and stop to enjoy the view of the beginning of a sunset.

Song: Sunset is still my favorite color?

Matt spears: What’s the second?

Song: The rainbow.

Matt Spears: I see.

Song: But to the match at hand that we were talking about earlier?

Matt Spears: Well I plan on winning it but I plan on letting them beat each other down.

Song: You going to stand there and just watch well they fight?

Matt Spears: Nah I was thinking of sliding out of the ring and do a little play by play with Belinda Simone and Jason Adams. Then at the right time I come in hit my Lake Shore Driver on them and go for the cover.

Song: That wont work. When Mr. TNA and Mr. Reeves sees that is what you are doing they might try to double team you.

Matt Spears: So that’s when I start using some of those kicking strikes you use. Those kicks you got are deadly.

Song: well thank you

The two stay there enjoying the sunset while sipping on there drinks. After about 20 mins. They turn and look at each other.
Matt Spears: I think we should get going.

Song: Nah I get I will stay here a bit. I know you have to leave with Eyesnsane for his FWA match. Go do what you got to do and if anyone starts looking for you guys I will handle it.

Matt Spears: Thank you.

Matt leaves Song there as he heads back to meet with Eyesnsane in his room.

2am Friday Matt Spears, Eyesnsane and Ted have reached a small airport were Master Wong’s jet is waiting for them. The three get off the helicopter and make there way to the jet. The jet takes off and makes its way to London for the FWA show that Eyesnsane is in when he goes one on one vs. Mac. They arrive in London at 7pm local time. Eyesnsane gets to arena on time for his mach. By this time we now see Jon Dough with Ted as they wait for him in the FWA backstage area.

Jon Dough: You know I hope we can get back in time.

Ted: Everything is timed out perfectly.

Jon Dough: I hope so because I think Mark Ward and Mr. Underwood will be pissed the fuck off if they find out we left after checking in to the cruise ship.

Ted: Lucky for us with the time difference we should be back by 1:00 pm the latest and if we all decide to go to the wedding we will make it will in time to sneak in and be dressed in time for that.

Jon Dough: Well To not go may be disrespectable to someone as great as Drake Green but I have a tag team match to worry about. Team BJ is going to go the extra mile to make sure they keep the titles. Plus matt has his match as well for the number one challenger for the Roulette title so there is allot going on right now.

They see Eyesnsane approaching them with out his FWA stuff. Jon Dough looks at Eyesnane.

Jon Dough: What about your stuff.

Eyesnsane: Michael Garcia is holding it for me; he knows the shit we are in and is holding my stuff for me till the next FWA show.  

Jon nods and the three men take off back to the airport to leave London and make there way back to the Cruise Ship.
Cruise Ship Local time 1:15 pm we see Matt Spears, Eyesnsane and Ted back on board the ship. Matt and Eyesnsane has unzipped there water suits and are waiting for Ted to do the same.

Eyesnsane: Come on bro get rid of that suit.
Ted: Sometimes I think you guys prank me on purpose.
Matt: What are you talking about? You can't just walk around a ship in a water proof suit man.

*Ted unzips his suit and takes it off revealing he is only wearing boxers and throws the suit overboard. Matt starts laughing.*

Eyesnsane: If you see anybody just play like your sleep walking. Come on I'll walk you to your room.

Song comes from around the corner wearing a red bikini and a towel wrapped around her lower part of the body.

Song: Oh my do I want to know?

Matt: Ted under dress

Song unwraps the towel from her and tosses it to Ted.

Song; There that should solve that.

Ted: Thanks Song.

Song: Well the wedding starts in just over an hour if you guys plan on making it you should all start getting ready.

They all look at each other and nod. They all go different durations to head to there rooms to change to attend the wedding.
user posted image

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 11:58:19 PM »
 The cameras have caught up to Travis and Ruby sitting on the pool deck. He is reading a money magazine as she is listening to some music. They are seemingly enjoying themselves when the cameraman clears his throat.

{Cameraman}
Uh Travis.

He says softly under his breath as Travis looks up at him.

{TNA}
What do you want? Can't you see that I am relaxing with my girl?

Ruby waves her hand as the cameraman takes a gulp.

{Cameraman}
I was sent here by Mark Ward to get your thoughts on both of your opponents.

Travis cocks an eyebrow while showing a little smirk.

{TNA}
So my opponents finally said something. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to show the hell up. Do you know how insulting it would be if those two losers didn't show? It would be highly disrespectful but I digress. Now, I didn't bother watching or listening to their incoherent ramblings. However, Matt Spears said something that made question his logic. First off, the last time you were in a multiple man match. You fucking lost. Where on earth did you get your facts? From the big dodo bird in the sky. It is true, I lost my last triple threat match but I have had more success in these things than any of you.

Go back and look. Check your facts before you start spewing shit. Every time I have stepped into the ring with a 7 foot tall man. I crushed them. Don't believe me. Ask that walking dust mite Casey Williams. He still can't beat me even if my eyes were closed. Now you both think, I am just going to let you win. That is absurd. Matt Spears had multiple chances and failed. When it comes to real pressure cooking situations. He can't handle it. Neither can Markus Reeves. Do you know who can handle the pressure? The only man who has beaten the current Roulette champion in a match. Did you guess? Well, it was ME.

I am the one who knows how to turn up the heat when the pressure is on. Three men walk into the ring but it will be me who walks out #1 Contender. Jon Dough said it best, I have experience in this kind of match. And Experience normally wins out in the end. So boys, get ready because you are about to get a front row seat to the show of shows. The Most must see superstar will shut the naysayers up. Tommy Knocks will have to retract his statement about me. I am the star who deserves better and come Sunday. I prove it.

Don't like what I am saying. Well too fucking bad. Why don't you twits cry me a damn river, build a fucking bridge and DEAL WITH IT!

Travis finally stops for a breath as Ruby takes one ear bud out and looks at the camera.

{Ruby Rose}
This Sunday, my man will be leaving the cruise ship with the #1 contendership and there is nothing you assholes can do to stop it. That is all the talking we do with our mouths. Next time you see us, Travis will be talking with fists. Now scram.