Author Topic: TRUTH HURTS WHEN YOU BELIEVE LIES  (Read 614 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
TRUTH HURTS WHEN YOU BELIEVE LIES
« on: June 03, 2022, 08:15:38 AM »
TRUTH HURTS WHEN YOU BELIEVE LIES

Narrator:  The saying goes that the truth hurts when you believe the lies. Since Samantha Marlowe ran her mouth, claiming Bea Barnhart did something illegal during Senor Vinnie’s match against Fenris, she now finds herself on the opposite side of the ring from Bea Barnhart. That’s a place Sam doesn’t want to be. She will find that out on Sunday, June 5, 2022.

EARLIER IN THE DAY

We are taken to the hotel room where Bill and Bea Barnhart are staying while Bea is assigned to a match against Samantha Marlowe at Climax Control 332. There is an assigned camera person in their hotel room to broadcast what they are doing leading up to Bea’s match. We watch as Bill calls Iris, their English Bulldog, so they can go into the other room to watch Animal Planet as Iris enjoys watching animal programs. After they leave the living room area Bea remains in the living room putting items away. Bea gets a look on her face and she smiles.

Bea:  Iris! Could you please come here for a moment? I need to ask you something. There’s a doggy treat involved if you participate in the question and answer thing with me.

Iris is never one to hesitate when food is involved. Iris waddles into the living room area and when Bea tells Iris to sit Iris sits down waiting for what Mommy Bea has in store for her. . .especially the doggy treat.

Bea:  Iris I’m going to ask you one question. When you’re done answering the question I’ll give you a doggy treat.

Iris perks up when the words doggy treat are spoken.

Bea:  Iris I want your honest opinion on something. Please tell the viewers what you think about Samantha Marlowe.

Iris stands up from her sitting position then she walks across the living room area to where Bill and Bea have placed a potty pad so when she has to potty she’ll use the pad so there is an easy clean up. Iris walks over and sniffs the potty pad then she turns around once, squats, and drops a load of poop on the potty pad. Iris then walks up to Mommy Bea and receives her doggy treat then we watch as Iris returns to the other room to watch Animal Planet with Daddy Bill.

Bea:  Oh. . .My. . .Goodness! I was expecting Iris to grunt or grown or growl at the name of Samantha Marlow but what she ended up doing was giving her honest opinion of what she thinks about Sam. I would bust out in uncontrollable laughter but that wouldn’t be right eh? Oh to hell with being politically correct! The response Iris gave of her opinion of Sam Marlowe was priceless. HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!

The scene slowly fades to black while Bea is laughing hard.

TRUTH VERSUS LIES

We are in a room which is the area assigned to Bea as her dressing room at the Walter Pyramid where Climax Control 332 is taking place. Bea is dressed in her trademark blue dress she normally wears when serving as Manager for Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie. When the camera person tells her they are live broadcasting Bea begins her comments.

Bea:  Let’s start with who’s telling the truth and who’s lying shall we? I always carry a small plastic spray bottle of perfume with me. When I place the perfume in the plastic spray bottle I put about one-fourth of what the bottle will hold, which is my perfume, and the other three-fourths of the bottle is filled with water. I already mentioned last week that I do that as I’m person who doesn’t like an overwhelming smell of perfume as that makes a woman smell like a cheap whore. Speaking of smelling like that what we have in Sin City Wrestling is that the majority of Bombshells spray so much heavy perfume on themselves that it amazes me their opponents don’t pass out from the vile smell. With that said the bottle that someone took from the ring apron, and somehow managed to spray it in the face of Fenris, couldn’t have possibly “blinded” Fenris as the perfume-to-water ratio was one part perfume and three parts water. If anything it would cause less pain that if you had a spray bottle of alcohol diluted with water and when you sprayed it on your face your eyes may water for a few seconds before clearing up. After Vinnie’s match the spray bottle was taken from me and brought to a lab where their testing proves I’m telling the truth that it was one-fourth perfume and three-fourths water. But still so many on the Roster want to condemn me and destroy me for doing nothing wrong during Vinnie’s match and having nothing vile in my spray bottle. So be it. All you who want a part of me need to bring it on as I’m ready for you.

Bea snaps her fingers into the camera.

DON’T HAVE A COW MAN!

Bea:  Many of you are familiar with the cartoon series The Simpsons. One of the characters is Bart Simpson and one of his favorite phrases when someone over-reacts to simple things that don’t need that level of reaction is DON’T HAVE A COW MAN! So to all of you on the Roster who want to over-react to what happened in the Vinnie versus Fenris match…DON’T HAVE A COW MAN!

Bea rolls her eyes at the stupidity of others.

EITHER BITCH OUT EVERYONE OR DON’T BITCH OUT ANYONE AT ALL

Bea:  I find it amusing that idiots like Samantha Marlowe went all out to bitch at me about the spray bottle incident at the Senor Vinnie versus Fenris match. First problem I have is I didn’t spray Fenris with what is in the spray bottle as I was busy talking to Jason Adams and Belinda Simone at the Announcer’s table. To be honest I don’t know who sprayed Fenris or if he got sprayed at all. But, as always, we now have half the Roster bitching me out for something I didn’t do. I also notice that all of you who are bitching me out, including my next opponent Sam Marlowe, don’t want to bitch out wrestlers who cheat all the time, interfere in matches all the time, and resort to low blows and other illegal maneuvers. So here’s one of my catchphrases you’ve heard me you before. EITHER BITCH OUT EVERYONE OR DON’T BITCH OUT ANYONE AT ALL!  You heard me! Just because you’re jealous of me you bitch me out for things that happen at a wrestling event when I’m not on the card and often I’m not even at the arena for the event since I’m not booked. You can’t be selective and pick on me because you’re jealous that I’m better than you. Either you bitch everyone out or shut the hell up!

Bea grins a huge grin into the camera.

WHAT SAMANTHA MARLOWE IS IN FOR AT CLIMAX CONTROL 332

Bea:  Now, Sam, you ran your mouth so much on social media to falsely accuse me of something I never did that I heard their servers nearly crashed due to the amount of bullshit you were tossing around. Well, Sam, you got what you wanted. You demanded a match with me and now you got it. The saying goes BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR AS YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT  Well, Sam, you were not careful what you wished for and now you have a match with me. You damn well better be ready for anything as Bill has me in extremely intensive training and I’m learning more per day than you’ve learned over your entire career.

Bea grins into the camera.

Bea:  You know my entrance music is Pat Benatar’s HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT which tells a story of others attacking her and her fending off the attacks and kicking their ass instead. I’ll admit, Sam, that you have a win over me in the one and only match we’ve had since I turned wrestler in addition to being Manager for Bill and Vinnie. It was at Climax Control 300 on May 9, 2021. You won that match over me by pinfall. What are you gonna do now Sam? I guess you’re going to take the one and only match we’ve had against each other, which was over one year ago, and brag about it. Well go ahead and brag as I don’t give a damn what happened over a year ago. If you want to have an attitude then do so. Sam I dare you to come into our match with the mindset that you’re going to give me the best shots you have and take me down. I dare you to try to take me down and take me out this time. I’ll fend off your attacks, and then yell at you HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT. . .FIRE AWAY! While I’m kicking your ass!

I’M NOT TAKING A DIVE

Bea:  You, and others on the roster, think I’m gonna play easy on you and take a dive to your attacks, both physical and verbal, but you, and everyone else, are wrong. You use the excuse that it is due to what happened to Fenris in his match against Senor Vinnie. I didn’t do anything in that match to cause what happened. I didn’t spray Fenris with anything. And from what I saw I didn’t see Vinnie do it either. I’m not sure what happened and the replay of the match also appears to be confusing and controversial. I know you, and others on the roster, wanting to challenge me by using the excuse of that wrestling match is nothing more than you all trying to use an excuse, any excuse, to come after me and attack me. The vicious attacks you all are trying to put on me isn’t about a previous wrestling match. It is, however, all about you all being mean girls who are jealous of me. I had that through High School and College. Every time those mean girls came after me I left them lying on the ground broken and bleeding. So, Samantha, bring your smart ass mean girl game to our match. Hit me with your best shots. Just don’t come whining to me when my hand is raised in victory.

Bea gives the cut sign to the camera person and they cut their camera feed and our screen goes dark.