Author Topic: Mixed tag team match  (Read 277 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Mixed tag team match
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:56:55 PM »
 SCW exclusive part one:
November 24th, 2015

Pussy Willow can be seen standing in front of the camera as she is hosting her weekly show, The SCW Inside scoop.

Willow: Welcome to our weekly show where we take in depth looks into the lives of the SCW superstars and Bombshells. This time we are going to take a look in the past few weeks of one of the most talked about superstars in SCW history… the SCW Roulette champion. A man that at this very moment is going to be in a mixed tag team match with Alexis Edwards against Drake Green and his girlfriend Lyah Lindberg. The first part of our in depth look will be from me doing an interview with him right after the show on the fifteenth, where he beat Travis Nathaniel Andrews and received an open challenge from World Champion Drake Green.

November 15th 2015

We can see Goth backstage talking to Pussy Willow after the end of the show, his championship belt across the shoulder of his wife as he is grinning from ear to ear.

Willow: Goth, earlier tonight we witnessed you retain your championship in a manner that was quite….

Goth: Brilliant right???

Willow: Well, I’d rather use a different term to describe your successful title defence. But it surely did the job as Travis was caught with a steel chair in his hands while you insinuated that….,

Goth rolls his eyes after hearing what Willow had to say, he tells his wife to take his title and bring it to the locker room of the Monstimals. She kisses him on the cheek as he turns his attention towards Willow.

Goth: Look Willow, I did what I had to do. I had some fun, I used some lying, some cheating and some stealing in the way that Travis has come accustomed to in his entire life.

Willow: Welll….,

Goth Furthermore, what difference does it make when one champion uses twin magic to get his opponent to the point of where he is right for the pickings compared to what I did. When I was in the ring, I was having the entire arena against me. Hell even the announce team was screaming for Jacob to turn around so that they could have some pretty boy joke like Travis hold on to a title that he would drop the week after. Is that what we are after?? Or is it the fact that I put names that somehow has accomplished something in this federation talking about me.

Wilow: You mean….

Goth: If I was interested in having you pay attention to what is going on during shows, then I would ask ya ok??? I got Wyatt Peterson talking about he doesn’t like to be disrespected, well boo freaking hoo. I’m glad you managed to give me a run for my money tonight and showed me that you are ready for a fight. So why don’t you just do what I have already been aware off and challenge me to a fight you thick headed bum?? And then we got Simon Jones…, this guy is delusional and quite honestly he just doesn’t know where his head at in my opinion. At first a month ago he was at a crossroad of sorts. Debating whether he should either fight me and beat me?? Or go after the tag titles. Then he feels delusional after already guessing that Raab and Samuel would beat the champs and has second thoughts. To the point that he is hoping that either me or Raab would take him on for a one on one confrontation. Stick with the idea and it gets you to the point of being relevant Simon. Not fuck around ok???

Goth: And then we have Drake…..,

Goth chuckles as he shakes his head in disbelief and looks at Willow

Goth: Now I’m going to ask you something Willow, but before you answer me. I’d like to have you think hard and think good before you answer me.

Willow: Ok.

Goth: Do you think that Drake is upset for one of these reasons, or all above?? First Drake is upset that none of his partners can hold a candle to us, let alone himself?? Or option two, is he upset that apparently I said some bad things about him that our former movie star cannot handle?? As if tabloids ever said some nasty things about him?? Or is it perhaps number three that he cannot handle the reality that I have been unbeaten in how many matches?? The fact that the man is calling me bluff really makes my heart beat faster with anticipation of what ever bullshit excuse he can come up with??

Willow listened to Goth as she is contemplating her answer to his question.

Goth: It’s quite hard to answer that doesn’t it Willow??

Willow: Personally I think he doesn’t like to be disrespected by anyone Goth, I….,

Goth: So It’s me using words that upset him? Is he now the man that comes and goes around here whenever he feels like it??? Fighting just one match in how many weeks now since winning the title from Raab?? Which I did applaud him for now didn’t I?? I did acknowledge that fact did I not Willow???

Willow: Yes you did…, but….,

Goth: Thank you Willow, it is quite extraordinary that I indeed called him out. I did say things that could have been either laughed at as if it didn’t matter to anyone?? Or have someone get upset and have to defend his honour by calling me out for a title vs. title match at December 2 Dismember?? Now isn’t that interesting?? I mean let’s look facts. First of all, why would he be upset?? Is it because I struck a nerve that may have actually had some truth behind it?? What did I say?? Oh yes, I compared him to me, a champion that wrestles in an average of three weeks out of four. I defend my title on a regular basis against everyone that wants to answer my open challenge. He likes to refer himself to the true Showstopper, why doesn’t he stop yapping his mouth and show his wrestling ability more often. Then I may finally start to refer him as the showstopper compared to whatever else I said about the guy.

Willow: So you assume his victory over Raab to be a fluke then??

Goth’s eyes roll as he is annoyed by the stupidity in the question that was asked by Willow.

Goth: Look, the guy is a three time World champion. Of course the guy can wrestle, of course the guy can compete with anyone out there that has the ability to use a headlock or a clothesline. That’s not the issue Willow, you are just as ignorant as he is. He said it himself that he is their soldier, their Saviour, their record breaking three time World heavyweight champion.

Willow: So???

Goth: He says he is their soldier?? I told him that a soldier fights every single time that he needs to fight and not stand there and yap like he is a freaking General that orchestrates attacks while sitting behind his desk. He is their saviour?? For what?? Oh yes, the Mark Ward love hate story. Maybe he should just try for a job at a local soap story on some channel 6 late night flick. And then he is their record breaking three time champion. I gave him that for sure as I may have made fun of him by imitating him for a little bit.

Willow May have????

Goth: Did I have to come out there and tell the world that I was their record breaking three time Roulette champion after obtaining the championship?? No I didn’t, the championship belt tells the tale doesn’t it?? Do I need to remind the world 2 times in a few sentences that I broke a record?? No I don’t, that tells me that he is either losing his mind or just too insecure to wonder if people get it. We are the only two men in this industry that has held a singles championship three times. That makes us the very best and his championship belt says he is, but I live it every single freaking time that I step foot out there.

Willow: He also questioned whether you were using the title as excuse not to challenge him.

Goth bursts out in laughter as he shakes his head in disbelief about what Drake has said earlier and what Willow has repeated to him.

Goth: Oh sure I am, you see it’s quite funny how Drake is trying to do the same mind trick upon me that I did to him. Everyone knows that I want that belt, but if you know me even better. Then you know that I want every opportunity to have my name etched in stone Willow. Do I want to keep this belt forever?? Oh hell no, I want the top title and that’s around his waist. And his little challenge to rattle me up is so sweet and caring for a champion that should be representing this organisation as being the very best. He wants me at December to Dismember to fight him?? To put my title on the line against him?? To have the opportunity to walk out of the final show of the year and leave him empty handed?? Of course I would love that, you know why Willow??

Willow: Well….,

Goth: To make history once more Willow, to once more walk out of any arena and realize that I have still held on to this championship belt. To vacate it on the very first show  after the December 2 Dismember 3 super card and be undefeated for that championship belt and to relinguish it only to have the World title around my waist. That is something that champions crave for Willow, that’s destiny that awaits only the greatest of champions. The fact that Drake is doing this is to prove to the world a point, to his people that he is trying to save from whatever it is that is holding him down. And more importantly, to prove to himself that he can do what he has done to Lord Raab, that he has to prove to himself and to his fellow friends that he can do what none of his partners could have done that has stepped foot in the ring with me. And that’s to beat me Willow, to beat a real champion. To beat a man that has been unbeaten in how many months?? No, don’t have to say it. It will only make it less impressive than it already is.

Willow: So you accept his challenge then??

Goth grins as he looks into the camera.

Goth: It sure sounds like I am accepting your challenge now am I Drake??? But you know what?? I will let the world know next week when I will come down the arena and talk about your little challenge. Because, even though how wonderful it is to give Willow goose bumps and an orgasmic delight… I will not stoop that low to give her that answer right away… I will see you soon jackass… real soon.

With that Goth grins to the camera as he walks off and the shot slowly fades back to darkness.

The shot cuts back to Pussy Willow with a shot of the two title matches that Goth will be having at December 2 Dismember 3. Putting his title on the line twice, once against Wyatt Peterson and following the main event as he goes title vs. title against World Champion Drake Green.

Willow: Later this week, we will have an interview with the Roulette Champion Goth. Where you can send in questions that he can answer as well as going deeper into this week’s match as well the final Super Card. I want to thank you for your time as I am Pussy Willow, saying goodbye.

With that the shot fades as we go to a break.

Time spend with the Monstimal’s

Goth and Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson can be seen training with weights, preparing themselves for the coming Climax Control as Goth will be competing that night as well for the Super Card for all three men. Is doing some Bench Presses as Samuel is spotting him, while Raab is lifting Dumbbells. Sweat is pouring from the face of Goth as he slowly pushes the bar back in it’s place as he sits up. Grabbing a bottle of water as he takes a drink from it before pouring it all over his face as he has stood up. Samuel hands him his towel as he sits down for some bench pressing of his own while Goth goes to spot him. He stares at Raab as he is clearly in a world of his own.

Goth: You ok Raab?? You look pre occupied with something.

Lord Raab continues to lift the dumbbells and is not responding to Goth, his eyes burning with fire as he is clearly upset with something.

Goth: Raab???

Raab: I heard you Goth, why don’t you pay attention to Samuel instead of asking me fucking questions!!!

Samuel executes a few more reps before finishing his session and puts the bar back in it’s place as both men now look at Raab.

Goth: Come on now Raab, spill the beans.

Raab drops the dumbbells in anger as he turns around and stares with anger towards Goth as he is about to head towards him. Samuel knowing Raab all too well steps in front of Raab as he blocks his way to Goth. Raab sighs as he looks at him.

Raab: You know damn well I wasn’t going to attack him Samuel, I’m just this agitated over the fact that now apparently for some fucking reason the Nobodies get a title shot at the tag titles!!!

Goth: Say what??

Raab: Look at the card this week!! Didn’t you read what they said??? Me and Samuel beat the two jokes of champions and now this??? Stating that the tag titles are under the threat of defending it against the Nobodies??? Staggs and Connor Murphy??? Didn’t we already beat them?? I guess management doesn’t want another tag team that will be unstoppable for the entire year or so!!! What’s the issue with Mark Ward on that one!!!

Samuel turns his attention to Goth and nods, agreeing with Raab

Samuel: Yaaarp.

Raab: Is it because Mark is going to give in to the demands of one Sean Jackson?? A guy who I beat already?? Too afraid that he is going to Drake Green?? Since when is he concerned for someone else?? He should be concerned about me not destroying the entire locker room and arena!!!!

His hands are closing into fists as Raab is grinding his teeth with anger.

Raab: So what you got to say about that Goth?? You seem to be BEST PALS all of the sudden with Mark?? Are you looking out for yourself now??

Goth remains calm as he looks at his two stable partners as they both look at him, waiting for an answer from the Roulette champion.

Goth: First of all, I serve for no boss. Secondly, I am Monstimal’s all the way. i’m not intending to be anyone’s lap dog for their viewing pleasure of seeing someone else suffer at my hands. I want the Monstimal’s to reign supreme and it is indeed stupid to see that two other guys getting a title shot that they do not deserve Raab.

Raab: And yet you got what you wanted, a title match against Drake. Why aren’t we?? Why aren’t we taking on the Hired Guns?? I told the world that I am not interested in singles competition, me and Samuel want the tag titles and we want it NOW!!!!

Samuel holds off Raab as he senses that he is looking for a fight.

Samuel: Naaaarrrp!!!

He turns his attention to Goth with a look of anger as well, who walks over towards Raab and stares him in the eyes.

Goth: I don’t make the matches Raab, if I did then you already would have held the tittles and would have gotten a match with Sean so he can run off like a bitch and stay there crying while his friend Owens makes excuses for him.

Raab: I DON’T WANT SEAN JACKSON!!!

Goth: I KNOW!!!! But I guess he has a death wish on his mind and who are you in this state of mind to refuse an opportunity to beat down some punk??? Look, I want us to walk out with the top titles at December 2 Dismember 3. I want the world to realize the power that we have and that we aren’t here to be fucked around with!! Hell, I have two men fuming at the mouth. I got a guy that is still waiting for his ball hairs to grow in Travis that is so upset I fooled him. I got you that wants that you deserve and all I am going to do is destroy everyone in my way to get what you deserve Raab. That tag team title match.

Raab: HOW!!???

Goth grins as he puts his hand on the right shoulder of Raab, who spins his head angrily towards the move that Goth did before calming down. Realizing that Goth has all the best interest for him and Samuel.

Goth: You see Raab, if you and Samuel don’t get that title shot at December 2 Dismember I…,

Raab: Listen up Goth, I already told you!! WE AREN’T GETTING IT!!!

Goth: Like I said before you interrupted me, if you don’t get that title match against those idiots that shoots with blanks… then we need to make an example out of everyone that will be in that match. Making a statement that the Monstimal’s won’t be fucked around with. They thought we only ambush people when Mark wants us to?? Oh hell no, if they think Mark can use us than then they are wrong. We can do whatever we want and when we want to do it to whomever it is. I have a plan and it is flawless, all you need to do is listen up.

Raab finally calms down, realizing that Goth has a plan as he and Samuel are listening to Goth. Shaking their heads in agreement as we cannot hear what Goth is telling them. Finally Raab nods his head and walks off as Samuel follows him, leaving the camera team alone with Goth as turns his attention to them.

Goth: You see boys, Raab deserves that title shot along with Samuel against the team that shoots with blanks. But I told him to put all of his anger and trust me he has a lot of them, use that anger towards Sean Jackson. Just to make a point out of him, giving him what he wants and then realize that he should have never done that in the first place. Raab is a walking and talking killing machine and he wants to share his love for destruction with the one man that he is in love with Samuel McPherson. And Mark and Christian, if you were smart and know what would draw some extra bucks in the cash register. You will let you do your thing for December 2 Dismember, but then afterwards give Raab and Samuel that tag title match. Because they are the ones that people would love to hate, they are the ones just like yours truly are an destructive entity. And Samuel’s patience is running thin too. Luckily for all of you, he has to focus on containing Raab instead of unleashing his wrath. But I’m sure at the Super Card… he will unleash his wrath to the fullest.

He is grinning as he closes his eyes for a few moments while shaking his head. The water and sweat are falling down from his face and hair as he wipes his head clean with his towel.

Goth: Now I am going back working out as I got a double date to prepare for as I am going to get one step closer to greatness. One step closer of making one man realize that the last time that we entered that six sided ring, that my victory over him wasn’t a fluke. That it wasn’t just some miracle on 34th street. It was me being the better man on that given night and showed the world something that they were not ready for. And at December 13th I will show the world that they are going to have to deal with reality that they need to be ready. Ready for their first ever Three time World and Roulette champion and the man that will tie and break the record of longest Roulette champion EVER!!! Until then, you will just have to wait for that moment to arrive.

With that Goth grabs the Dumbbells that Raab dropped and starts to work out with them in front of the mirror as the shot fades.

SCW exclusive part two:
November 26th 2015
A sit down with Pussy Willow.

Goth can be seen sitting down with Pussy Willow in his hotel room as they are coming live from Cancun, Mexico. The city where this week’s Climax Control will be hosted in the current SCW world tour. Pussy has her make up mirror in front of her face, checking on some final details before the interview begins, while Goth is drinking a cold glass of beer. He isn’t caring about whether he will look good on camera, as he hasn’t shaved in a week and is wearing some casual clothing that he enjoys wearing.

Willow: Goth, thank you for having me in your hotel room as we want to discuss on certain subjects that has been going on as of late.

Goth sees his wife walk into the room, wearing a revealing skimpy outfit as that has drawn his attention away from Willow.

Willow: Goth???

Goth rolls his eyes and smiles as he turns his attention back to Willow.

Goth: Pleasure is all mine for sure Willow, always a pleasure to sit down and have a talk to you. Especially when our SCW fans are going to be entertaining me with their questions.

A sinister smile emerges upon his face as he takes another sip from his beer before putting it down on the table next to him.

Willow: I am sure that it does Goth, however before we go to the questions from our fans. There are some things that I want to ask you concerning your reign as Roulette champion, no matter the outcome this week. You will at least tie the record of the longest Roulette champion. How does that feel??

Goth: How it feels?? It’s something that I enjoy putting my opponents through every single week that I enter the ring and put their hopes and dreams down to misery. Because quite frankly, when you hold this championship and you beat everybody that sets foot in the ring with you… you ultimately get one thing done.

Willow: That is???

Goth: Get noticed, get people start to get all excited whether some of their favourite wrestlers can knock me off my quest of doing the ultimate thing that hasn’t been done since….

Willow: Since Equinox???

Goth sighs as he nods his head

Goth: Thanks for being a buzz kill Willow, but yes since the legendary run of Equinox. The one thing that I wonder is, what happened to that guy since that run got ended?? You would assume that someone that has held that record for quite some time, would ultimately run off and challenge for the world title wouldn’t you agree??

Willow: Well, you see. He….,

Goth: Cut it Willow, I don’t want to hear it. Expectations is something that not everyone can measure up with. Hell, I have to admit that my first two runs as world champion wasn’t up to something I was hoping for… and yet, I have learned from it and this title reign sure as hell made me realize the potential that still houses inside of my body and mind. To when the day comes that I will be ready to become World Heavyweight champion.

Willow: Well you sure have a point with that statement Goth, talking of which. At December 2 Dismember. You will have the opportunity to face the man that you will be facing this week in a mixed tag team match. Where you will team up with the Bombshell Internet champion Alexis Edwards against World Champion Drake Green and his girlfriend Lyah Lindberg. What will be your mind set going into that match. Knowing that in two weeks you will square off against him in a potential title vs. title match.

Goth: Potential??? Oh sure, we always have to keep in mind that there is always a chance that I may not be Roulette champion entering that main event match against Drake. Wyatt is a big bad boy, he has some fine kicks left and right that would assume to me that he has done some ballet excercises in the past. But come on Willow, are you honestly suggesting that I will get into too much trouble against him???

Willow: Well he almost did …,

Goth: Almost, yes… almost. That’s the key to it all that equals Wyatt Peterson to every other superstar that has tried or ran away from challenging me for this championship belt that I am holding. You see Willow, I have heard all the possible scenario’s since returning to the SCW in april. The fact that my demons are going to be the end of me, or the fact that my lack of vision would make me an easy target. Then it was that I ‘m too old, that I’m no longer relevant. That I am a coward that uses tricks to win matches and assault people behind their backs… or the joke that I never could win at a certain PPV so my opponent didn’t had to do his best to beat me. Give me a break Willow, the fact that I am here since April and only lost twice since then…. Does that make me be someone that is worried what others think of me???

Willow: No, you are certainly not.

Goth grins after hearing the answer that he already expected that would come to his direction.

Goth: That’s right Willow, I don’t. I could care less whether to think that the pressure of this championship is getting to me. I’m going into another match this week. A mixed tag team match with Alexis Edwards whom is quite capable of taking on any comers in the Bombshell division. Making it easier for me to solely focus upon Drake Green. The World heavyweight champion.

Willow: Aren’t you worried that Drake may very well raise to the occasion against you in either or perhaps both matches that you will be in?? Causing perhaps difficulties for you to beat him???

Goth: Look, like I already have said in past weeks. This guy is a three time world heavyweight champion. No bum that you could pick up from the streets and put on some wrestling boots for the viewing pleasures of the fans. Let alone a nobody that is a perfect sparring partner for old and washed up wrestlers that don’t want to face some real competition. He beat Raab, just like I did. So if you want to suggest that I will take him lightly??? Oh hell no, I am counting on from him to give it me all and fight with honour and dignity that he has as World Heavyweight champion.

Willow: Drawing away from the world title match at December 2 Dismember this December.

Goth: Title vs. title match you mean???

Willow: Possibly, I admit there’s a chance that it may very well turn out that way Goth. How difficult will it be for you to focus upon three matches in the coming weeks to prepare for??

Goth nods his head as he agrees with the question that was asked by Pussy Willow.

Goth: You know something Willow?? How can you prepare for three high class matches, two of them in the same night. First of all, it’s all inside your head. If you are capable to focus upon the job at hand and not let anything distract you. Then you will succeed.

Willow: Isn’t that perhaps a little too easy to assume?? I mean, you do have to deal with the fact that you have an opponent?? Or in this case multiple?? Won’t they do the same??

Goth: Of course they do, but to overcome all odds… you have to become in the zone that I have been for MONTHS!! 12 victories in a row Willow, many title defences to make me the man that will tie and then break the record. You may ask yourself how I know?? I just do, it’s just when you wake up one morning and know that it will be a great day after looking out of your own window. Every time that I enter that ring, every time that I look into the eyes of my opponents during either their promo’s or when I stare them down inside that ring. I know it will be just another great day, to smile them down in their faces and tell them already that they should do their best… but that it will never be enough. That’s confidence, that’s the zone that I am in and will exit 2015 as the first ever superstar as World and Roulette champion.

Willow: Before I go on and ask you about this week’s match. I got a question from Mary and she is from Detroit, Michigan. She asks: Goth, aren’t you worried that your eye sights may be your downfall one day???

Goth becomes silent for a few moments, clearly not expecting this question as he sighs.

Goth: Mary, I know it will. That’s why I have come back to SCW with a goal in life that I have never felt before. You see, I’ve succeeded many things and yet, I felt that many considered me a great talent. A great mind and yet, it bites me to see that when it comes down to recognition. I am not mentioned in the same breath as Simon Jones, a Gabriel, a Sean Jackson or even the current World champion Drake Green.

Willow listens to Goth as his eyes are burning with passion and tears are flowing from his eyes into his face. Not out of sadness, but from anger.

Goth: I’ve done great things and yet I will always be remembered as second best Mary. Let me tell you something, never let anyone tell you for what ever reason that you are not good enough for anything that you want to do if you put your heart and soul into it.

Willow: So it’s not necessarily the fact that you despice Drake, it’s more the….,

Goth: Realize this Willow, I have nothing to prove to anyone out there except myself. I looked myself in the mirror the night before I rang up SCW headquarters and told them I would come back and wrestle for them again. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw something that nobody ever saw in me… I saw a final hope, a final opportunity to give something to this industry before I retire and stay away forever. You see, these eyes have been my own hell. Forcing me to retire for my own safety, believing that I would be a blind man one day and need help to get to places that normally wouldn’t ever be a problem for anyone out there!! To accept the fact that I see young names come in and try their best to do something that I have done befor.

Goth: It pained me to witness that I was starting to believe that everything that they did I could no longer!! And you see I’m a proud man, I live and breathe and eat and drink wrestling. And when I entered a ring somewhere in a gym and did my things.. I realized that I could still do it, that I have still that burning desire to compete once more. And BY GOD I just can’t stand the notion that jokes that I won’t mention get opportunities after opportunities and not know a damn thing what to do with it!!!

He stops for a few moments, wiping some tears away from his face as he looks back at her.

Goth: When I wanted Shipman, I didn’t knew where it would ultimately lead me to… after I witnessed the horrors that he put me through and came out of it as a survivor… I realized that it’s time to do this, or live on as a retired man while knowing that there’s something that I needed to do… living with a shame that I would be too much of a coward not to allow me to fulfil my destiny. To be the greatest of all time before I retire… the greatest Willow… the fucking greatest.

Willow listens with astonishment, allowing him to reach his composure once more before going towards the next question.

Keith from Belfast, Ireland asks us who your toughest opponent has been in your entire career and why??

Goth thinks long before answering the question.

Goth: No matter how talented, how strong or how great your opponent is. The toughest match that you need to overcome is yourself. Don’t let your ego get to you to the point where your focus loses you the match.

Willow: I want to ask you one thing, how is your preparation coming along for your match against Drake Green and Lyah Lindberg as you team up with Alexis Edwards??

Goth: Like always Willow, I am focused as hell. I prepare my mind and body to the ultimate confrontation that is ahead of me. The confrontation of the two biggest names in the industry of the SCW superstar locker room. Teaming up with one of the best Bombshells to date. A bombshell that knows exactly what she wants to do inside that squared circle, taking no bullshit from anyone and doesn’t let anyone dictate her what she has to do. I can relate to that, as I walk my path to success and do exactly what I know what I must do. How I am preparing for Drake and Lyah?? That’s something that they and my partner will have to find out this coming Sunday where I will once again walk out victorious. Once again handing my title over to my wife and look back and smile as I have beaten another superstar and this time also a Bombshell. The last time that I was in a mixed tag team match, I was victorious with Twisted Sister against Chris Shipman and Jessie Salco. It doesn’t matter to me what type of match you put me in, I have been in every type of match imaginable. Not taking anything away from Drake, but there isn’t anything that I cannot prepare myself for and succeed where others want me to fail the question will remain, will Drake find the ability to prepare for the man that lives the same thing that he tells the crowd every single time that he enters an arena?? Because I live that same thing every single day.

Willow: One more thing I want to ask you, as we have been talking mostly about Drake Green. This Sunday, you asked for Wyatt Peterson to be banned from the arena when you are there. Isn’t it ironic that you basically all started this when you attacked Wyatt at the last Super card when you defended your championship belt??

Goth: I could care less what you think Willow, this man provoked me. He made me defend myself as champion and my right to do the thing that I did to him.

Willow: What right Goth??

Goth grins as he slowly rises from his seat as he is about to leave the room and end the interview.

Goth: The right to be the next SCW world heavyweight champion, that right Willow. But if you don’t mind, I have enough things to do and this interview is as I’m concerned over. So all I have to say is, watch Climax Control this Sunday. It will be a prelude to something much grander as I am indeed the greatest of the world.

With that Goth walks off, leaving Pussy Willow seated as she signals for the camera crew to cut the shooting.

November 27th 2015

Preparation for my match.

We turn to Goth as he is sitting somewhere high in one of the upper seats inside the Polifórum Benito Juárez. The arena where the SCW Superstars and Bombshells will compete in one of the final matches in the year 2015. Staring at the six sided ring that is being build in the middle of the arena. Smiling as he hands out some signatures to some Mexican fans, who have recognized the SCW Roulette champion. Sharing a few pictures with the youngsters before asking for some moment of privacy. Which they respectfully grant him as they walk off happily.

Goth: You see that Drake?? I guess you aren’t the only one that the fans respect and love to see and fight every time that we step foot inside an arena and the six sided ring. But I grant you the fact that you know exactly how to get a cheap pop, but I guess it’s the way want to reach out to the fans and get them all hyped up isn’t it??

He grins as he watches the ring ropes being attached to the turnbuckles and tested by the members of staff, whether they are secured properly.

Goth: I am not going to question your ability of pleasing the crowd Drake, that’s what you do best. That’s what makes you who you are, but then again Drake. Is it enough when you enter the ring with someone that is so much different and yet so much alike?? Because let’s face it Drake, you are a great wrestler. A great champion, or at least that’s what you claim to be. And who can disagree?? The first ever three time World Heavyweight Champion in SCW history. Something that nobody in the history of this company has not been able to do, not Simon Jones, not Sean Jackson, not Gabriel and not even yours truly. And yet, does that make you the very best Drake??? Because does it really make you so much better when you come out and throw out the most obvious of all that is obvious cheap pops to the wrestling fans, the ones that dream of a hero. Those who are incapable of accomplishing anything in their own lives, or so that’s what they assume they won’t. Giving them a bedtime story to dream about and smile upon their freckled faces as when they wake up that they come back to realization that their lives stink. Does that make you feel so good Drake to give them joy in their hearts as you make the obvious comments that fill their hearts with excitement?? As if they were part of that what you did??

Goth: It’s obvious that you get the kicks of the screams, the chants, the cheers and the hands that reach out to you that it gives you goose bumps. That it makes you want to fight harder, not wanting to let them down. Does that make you believe that it will give you that extra to beat anyone?? Or is it the hope that fills your heart and mind every single time that you step foot inside the ring, the hope of surviving the next match when you kiss that championship belt goodbye. That hope that causes something to happen inside you that makes you compete on a higher level to survive??? Or is it the fact that you simply don’t know???

Goth chuckles, shaking his head as he raises his arms to his head and grabs his hair as he puts a hairband in his hair as it pulls his hair back in a tail. Dropping his arms on the seats next to him and continues his rant.

Goth: Hope has it’s limitations Drake, hope is something that ultimately emerges from insecurity that brews inside your gut. And why wouldn’t it?? No champion can remain on top forever, nobody survives every onslaught until his retirement. Because those who do either are too good for the competition, or just picks out the weakest of the weak to look better than what he really is. Just tell me Drake, after your match against Raab…, what made you want to do with that championship belt to make you look as the champion that you proclaim to be???

Goth: Are you in your mind the fighting champion that this federation needs?? Or are you the poster boy that shakes hands, kisses babies and goes on talk shows to promote your own career as we all know that you never wanted to leave the public eye don’t you?? You see Drake, I knew that answering your public statement how many weeks ago would have made you upset. I knew that the simplest of things would have made you want to come out and run your mouth at everything that I have said… and yet I wonder aren’t you afraid???

Goth looks into the camera with a confident look upon his face as he whispers the word afraid into the camera once more.

Goth: And before you are going to fume from the mouth, spitting out every imaginable word that resembles to the word Bullshit. Think about it Drake, you come out in the highlight of your confidence as you stuck it to Mark Ward. Having your imaginary world being build up around your likeness and want to relive a federation that is dead. Did you honestly expected the praises from the wrestlers in the back?? Did you expected me to sit down and tell how much of you have opened up my eyes because Mark Ward is a tirant?? You see Drake, you have no clue of what it is that makes a federation successful. That you don’t know what it takes to have this company compete with every other ones that is out there. Because the fact that I run my own, have my iron fist run the lives of everyone out there and makes the fans come back as they want more every single week. No Drake, you don’t. you want to make heroic movie about a wrestler that comes back from whatever career he decided to persue and do the unthinkable. Congrats Drake, but you should have had the movie end with the credits when you do your Rocky Balboa pose and scream for Lyah. Because lets be honest, we both know that draws people, that sells movies and creates money. But no, you had to extend the movie with the use of the force as you try to destroy the evil emperor. Tell me Drake, where does the illusion finally catch up with you and make you understand that in the real world… you cannot do the unthinkable when you don’t have any clue how to do it… and I guess that seperates you with me wouldn’t you agree Drake??

Goth grins as he slowly puts his feet on the seats before him, crossing his legs as he puts his hands on his stomach and rests with a smile upon his face.

Goth: I know that it must sound like I put you down huh champ?? That I only see the negative things of you and overlook the greatness that is Drake Green. The FIRST ever three time World Champion. Can we please have a drumroll for our champ?? Because unlike your rambling that you made a while ago, almost showing rabid tendencies, I am a guy that does not let words get to me. I don’t let people get under my skin that easily as the child like manner that you did. Because I don’t need to make a desperate plea for others to join you in your quest, knowing that with the current tag team champions and Casey on your side you are bound to lose. You see Drake, I picked sides. Because I knew one day that we would cross paths. I knew that one day our worlds would collide, I knew that I would ultimately would show the world who the true champion in this federation would be. That’s why I decided to issue open challenge to every other superstar out there and you know why Drake?? Because it only would make me become even better than I already am. Because every single week that I enter the ring and compete, I become better. And at this moment, I am beyond that what you ever could remember from me the last time we fought. Remember that night Drake?? when I took home your championship??

Goth: And it must bite you the fact that these days I know what it takes to hold a championship and defend it with pride. Because I admit back then… I did not… are you counting on another slip from me?? Or is it the fact that you are just desperate as you see my spotlight shine brighter than the so called star of the script that is called Drake Green??? Hoping for box office successes as you envision yourself to be portrayed by a young and talented actor instead of someone of the likes of Will Ferrell… making your existence as a star become irrelevant and a joke?? Because why else would a world heavyweight champion challenge someone lesser than him??? I’m no Steve Ramone Drake, I’m not a mediocre superstar that sometimes can rise to the occasion and do something beyond the common Joe. To be remembered for a one or two flashy moves that would make their careers shorter with ten or twenty years?? Oh no Drake, I’m not and the problem for you is that you realize that fact.

He drops his head backwards as he closes his eyes, he runs his left hand across his goatee and starts to think for a few moments.

Goth: Would it make your life a miserable hell when a man that has limited vision and a talent that is as good as yourself beats you?? I always wonder how people would react when I do what I do every single week, because lets face it… twelve victories in a row isn’t some kind of luck anymore. It’s destiny, it’s made to happen as I have made things happen to this industry as a visual disabled wrestler that no other wrestler with perfect vision could ever do. It makes you wonder whether I am a liar or when it is the reality that you guess how?? How in the hell does he do it?? Is it the force?? Is it my mojo that makes me randy?? Or is it the fact that deep down inside you know that even though you know how good you are, that I will still be better than you. Better Drake, it is not something that you are someone that will admit to as you are a proud man. But it must bite you doesn’t it? Because you probably have never been better in your entire career than you are right now… and yet…. I managed to beat you back then and I will beat you this Sunday and once again I will beat you at December 2 Dismember and you know why???

Goth grins as he sits up slowly and stares into the camera with cold looking eyes.

Goth: Because it will only make you want to beat me even more, it will make you want to avenge a second loss. It will make you want to be able to look into your girlfriends eyes and see that she has confidence in you. Because let’s be honest, if you cannot stop a man that is a champion that YOU challenged for a match. What will be next for you Drake??? Because let’s be honest, I would have issued a challenge in the new year. Granting you another few more weeks to look at that championship belt and wonder how long it would be.

Goth: I know this is just assuming the obvious, but there is no denying that I am inside your stinking head am I not Drake?? And now you and me are in a mixed tag team match. Where you are going to be tagging with your girlfriend, how does it make you feel Drake?? To have your mind focused on someone that is as dangerous as me and the fact that your girlfriend will be in her first ever high impact main event match that really matters?? Facing a team of a superstar and a bombshell that are both champions, that both don’t care what to do to get the job done?? And the fact that neither me and Alexis have that emotional bond that you two have. Oh true love, isn’t that just a beautiful thing to behold when you are NOT in the ring with your partner. Because I know for a fact that it will trouble your complete focus that your mind isn’t completely on the match like I am.

His eyes light up when he mentions the relationship between Drake and Lyah.

Goth: I am sure that you never wanted to get your girlfriend in this situation huh Drake?? Even though I can already predict the fact that you will tell me that she can handle herself, that you have complete faith in her and that she can handle the current Bombshell Internet Champion. The woman that is unpredictable, someone that you can prepare your girlfriend all you want and how can you prepare her for someone that just want to break her in every possible way that a human mind can come up with and beyond??

Goth: Or is it the focus solely upon the fact that you made a vow that you would let nothing and nobody stop you from achieving your dream?? The dream that is ACW huh Drake?? The one dream that your own girlfriend questioned you about. Wondering what was more important to you in your complete life. Tell me Drake, did it ever make you wonder whether she wasn’t awake late at night when you were sound asleep?? Wondering if she was your number one or that she was just another piece of….

Goth puts a finger before his mouth, signalling that he cannot say the one thing that everyone knows what he is talking about . Preventing young viewers to be harmed with provocative language.

Goth: You see Drake, I knew that if my wife decided to become a wrestler that it could have come to the same situation like the one that you are in right now. Causing conflicts to run your mind, I know that you have talked it out with each other. Convincing her that she still has a soft spot in your heart and a meaningful place in your life. But once you make that decision that makes her question your relationship with her, then these moments will occur every time that you fuck up Drake. Causing your mind not being on the one thing that it should be on…. And at this moment it should be on the only three time Roulette champion… Yes Drake, the first and only wrestler to have done so. The one and only wrestler that can and will break the record of Equinox. The one and only wrestler that will beat you, the one and only wrestler that is under your skin even if you deny that fact. It’s my destiny to take away the championship belt that is currently held by a joke.

Goth: But now, it’s not about the gold. It’s about whom will strike the first blow to the other to get that psychological advantage. To have the other slowly rise off the canvas and look back at the other man that walks to the back knowing that he owns you. It’s the one night that in theory is even more important to you than December 2 Dismember. Because this is the night where the entire locker room is looking on. The one night that the only member of the pathetic ACW clan has not lost to a member of the Monstimals. Even IF Sean Jackson would align with you, who I am sure that you are crossing your fingers for to happen. It would still not matter as Lord Raab already beat him. Making him lose the focus on the one and sole thing that matters… his confidence in himself as a wrestler. That what made him the wrestler of the year and now?? Now he is just merely a spoiled little brat. And when the moment comes that this Sunday either you or your girlfriend gets pinned or submitted… it will make you understand that ACW should be as what it is… Dead, remembered from memories past.

Goth: A rebirth of ACW is just like the classic title of a Metallica song. The thing that should not be, it should not be reborn Drake. Because it’s only a memory of an era that is already surpassed by the era of that what is better, the era that knows how to survive something that ACW could not!! Just like you cannot survive the beating that I will deliver to you along with Alexis Edwards this coming Sunday. Just the doubt will creap into you rmind the morning that you wake up. Feeling the pain that runs through your body and wonder what it was that caused you to feel this way. it was one name Drake, one name that will run through your mind throughout the final days of November all the way until after December 2 Dismember.

He slowly raises from his seat and can be seen walking the steps down towards the ring, he slowly slides underneath the ring and sits up. There he leans in on the middle rope and stares into the camera.

Goth: After Climax Control you will have thoughts run through your mind, thoughts of doubt. Thoughts of anger. But in the end you will be relieved, you will thank me in the end as you will realize one thing. That in the end you cannot be the man until you have beaten the man. Deep down inside your mind you are going to proclaim that you are that man aren’t you?? I can understand the assuming thought that will race through your brain, merely because you have that championship belt that I will take at the final Super Card. But until you have beaten the first man in SCW that has taken away a championship belt from Lord Raab, then you can proclaim all that you want. But even your precious fans will not believe you every time that you open up your mouth and proclaim greatness once more. Face facts Drake, you need this win more than anything to make your existence anything seemingly relevant. Me on the other way, I am just here enjoying the time that I will have to wait until that moment comes. Where the lucky number thirteen will be yet again a crowning moment. For I am a humble man that knows his limitations and exceeds that what anything that any other man can do inside that squared circle.

Goth: Humbled by the mere fact that I take pride in entering that ring, being able to live up to anything that I promise to any opponent that I step foot in the ring with. I take pride in not screaming for attention from fans as I take that not as a role of a role model for the fans. I see that more as a sign of weakness, a sign of wanting complete adoration of someone that is insecure as I have said before. A sign is often blinded for those who ignore the inevitable. You see Drake, I want to make history in every possible way. To leave this year as a man that has won 14 matches in a row without a defeat, I want to leave this year as the first ever man that holds both Roulette championship and World Championship. To be the first ever Roulette champion that never lost the belt before vacating it. You see Drake, there is nothing in these words that sounds like someone that is angered by words spoken by someone else. It’s merely a man that wants something and knows he will get it. I am not taking you lightly champion. I’m just better and I will show that in the ring in the same way as I am doing right now. You can dry your sorrows with the thought of making a sequal, in where the champion will go out and fights his evil nemesis once more. To defend his honour of that what he believes in, to fight to win back the believe of his girlfriend and more importantly to regain his own confidence to be a hero. To be a saviour and to be a soldier that never gives up until he sighs out his final breath. The only problem for you oh almighty actor, is that I am the one that directs everything that you do. That I am the one that does not believe in a happy endings. Reality needs someone that believes in only one thing and that one thing is that you can have as many dreams as you want. But dreams do not make your world come true Drake. Because in the end, when you wake up and stare me into the eyes once more. You will realize that it’s only a nightmare that has become reality. The reality that ACW is dead and I am the one that will make you realize that it is all over Drake. accept that fact and move on, because just like another song Metallica once sang… the only important thing that you have to hold dear to you when it comes to ACW. That it is the memory that remains… nothing more… just merely the memory of that what once was and never shall…. Trust me Drake, when that feeling becomes a reality for you, then you will eventually accept that everything that I’ve said was true… and you will thank me for that. Until that moment comes, I will take pleasure in destroying you this Sunday and have your girlfriend watch me doing so.

With that Goth slides out of the ring and moves upwards the steps of the arena as the shot slowly fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>