Author Topic: SCW Suspended by NWA  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
SCW Suspended by NWA
« on: May 14, 2012, 09:23:14 PM »
 SCW has decided to respond to an article by Alex Hall in NeWAzine earlier today.

After a closed door meeting today, Mr. Batee, his staff and what he is now calling the NWA United Regional Front, decided to suspend Mark Ward and SCW from competing for any and all NWA championships until further notice. Although the details were not known, rumors say the NWA Owner is reacting to his former tag team champions illegal appearing on SCW with replicated championship belts.

We caught up to Mr Batee and asked if SCW was getting kicked out of the alliance and he said, "Until Mark Ward and I sit down to hash out the issues there will be no more NWA World championship matches in SCW. They are still part of the alliance but for how much longer will depend on Mr. Ward himself."

Sin City Wrestling has responded below

SCW STATEMENT RE: SUSPENSION.

We write this statement very very confused. We learned of this "Suspension" the same way as everyone else. We feel it's only fair we have a chance to get our side of the story across before things become twisted by allegations with no foundations. We were not contacted before hand to see if this could be avoided, as we feel should have been done. A simple message through any means could have stopped this. Before I continue, this is not a storyline, and if it is, we again had no contact before hand. SCW feel we have been treated unfairly as there is no just reason to suspend us.

1) Harkore Warriors have NO NWA contract anymore and were free to appear as and when they want. Their contracts were terminated by the NWA

2) SCW was not aware that "replica title belts" or representation of these belts were in breach of any copyright, as this situation has been unheard of in Sin City Wrestling until Sunday 13th May 2012

3) SCW feel this suspension was brought on from actions a couple of weeks ago and as already mentioned, a lack of communication.

Mr. Ward would like that state here that NWA have offered Sin City Wrestling the chance to leave the NWA just mere weeks ago, and has been offered that again, the SCW would publicly like to reject these offers, as we feel we have done absolutely nothing wrong in this situation as both the "Weapon-X" name, the "Viper" names and "The Harkore Warriors" name rights are all owned by the people who appeared on SCW Climax Control. Mr Ward also wants it known that this is starting to feel like a personal vendetta between Mr Batee and Sin City Wrestling and also that Mr Ward's focus is with Sin City Wrestling, whilst Mr Underwood works mostly with all NWA officials. Both men work their booking around NWA challenge matches.

We would like to stress we understand the issues between NWA and The Alliance as a whole and The Harkore Warriors, but the NWA does not control any alliance federations roster, and it is down to the individual fed owners desecration to hire who they seem fit to fit in with their current roster. The SCW has offered The Harkore Warriors a contract, based on their talent, and wrestling achievements and NOT as a personal shot to the NWA or for SCW to pick sides. We are completely impartial when it comes to talent, company direction and every aspect of the wrestling world. We prefer to rely on our forty five years of joint experience, then drama, bad reputations and hear say. We believe in fairness for all, regardless of past, present or future events.

SCW truly believe we have done nothing wrong and this drama is very surreal and uncalled for. Mr Ward has send a message explaining things, and it has been responded to, making huge progress towards securing the future.  

We're hoping this drama is sorted out once and for all, as SCW moved on from events a couple of weeks ago and hope that the NWA can do the same. We would like to be pulling in the same direction as opposed to being blindsided from suspension.

This thing can all be sorted with an open mind and an agreement to move forward with the past left firmly behind us. We believe that this issue will solved in the near future.

Thanks for your patience in this matter,
SCW Staff
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!