Author Topic: Back in Action and on a mission  (Read 294 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Back in Action and on a mission
« on: September 29, 2017, 09:35:08 PM »
 (Hey hey y'all. Your boy Big Tiger is back in action. It would have been last week but I ain't mad just as long as I got the Slam in my sights. That's right Ryan Keys. I got the Internet title in my sights. Anyway we are still in the Land Down Under and I got on my “Heart of a Tiger” shirt on causes y'all know how I am in that ring. Y'all know I got that heart of a tiger and I ain't going anywhere anytime soon and it ain't going away anytime soon either. I also got on black jeans and a pair of my Tims cause y'all know how I like my Tims but these Tims are special. They are customized tiger striped which were got for me by my jewel Diamond. If y'all don't know who Diamond is then y'all must be so deep under the rock y'all got a city under there. She is part of the best female crew in SCW History in the Fallen. Now that y'all know she and I and my unc and his beautiful but deadly fiancee Aunt Lady are hanging out at her parents house and we are sitting and talking.)

[Darknyss]

So Jeremiah are you ready to get back into action? I know you have your sights set on the Grand Slam. You know you need to stay focused because Ryan Keys is one hell of a talent as champion.

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin]

You know it Aunt Lady. The break was well needed but I am ready to kick more ass and become another member of the Grand Slam club. I mean I have come this far and yeah it was for a few weeks and I had my haters but I was a World champion and ain't nobody can take that away from me and I mean Nobody!

I could have had a match last week but I understand things come up but I understand I have a match this week against someone named Newmann. I seen the card and I'm ready to show this Newmann character just who he is stepping in the ring with. He is gonna find out that I might have been gone a few months but I will not have lost a step in that ring.

[Diamond]

My man is ready to get it. If Newmann knows what's good for him then he will choose his words wisely because this tiger of a man is ready to rip him to shreds.

Damn right. I am not going to let some little punk make a name for himself at my expense. Fuck that shit. No one will do that. Let Newmann talk all he wants but I got my eye on the Internet title and I'll be damned if I am going to be stopped from doing that.

[Dark Tiger]

That's the Jeremiah I have always trained. I want you focused. You have a real opportunity here Jeremiah. This time there will be no distractions. No flashbacks ot nothing. That was another reason we were here for those months. You were starting to get distracted again. This time if there was anytime for tunnel vision it would be right now.

You also taught me to never overlook my opponents unc. I got this unc. I am ready to take my place as a Grand Slam champion and go down as one of the greats in SCW. I have had my haters when I was World Champ. They said I couldn't do it but I did. I became World champ. Yeah it took me a while but I did it. I became a Triple Crown winner and I will not stop until I become a Grand Slammer. That doesn't mean I am going to overlook Newmann but I will let him know that he is going to be stepping in the ring with one man he does not want to fuck with.

(My Emme looks thru Newmann's bio. He looks like a kid and says he is arrogant and self absorbed. Now I can be a little cocky but I know for damn sure that I am not self absorbed.)

[Diamond]

Well it says here that he comes off as arrogant and we know how you feel about arrogance. I can't wait to see you knock this kid down a few.

(I continue to study this kid and see if there are any weaknesses and it doesn't say. That's ok though. Everyone has their weaknesses including me and this kid will find this out at Climax Control.)

[Dark Tiger]

He is studying Newmann isn't he? Sometimes that is necessary and it's always a good thing when you don't know much about your opponents.

[Darknyss]

You know us we just like to kick ass. Well we study a bit but we kick ass more.

[Dark Tiger]

That i do love. That I do.

-----

(The next day my Emme and I get up for breakfast and she is looking so fine in her terrycloth robe. I made breakfast for everyone. Bacon, eggs, pancakes. You know the good stuff. I like a big breakfast and my jewel makes some coffee. Unc and Aunt Lady come in and we all eat breakfast and maybe an hour later we get dressed and head to the arena. I figure while on the way to the arena my Emme turns on the car cam and decides that we should do a web promo from our Range Rover.)

[Diamond]

Hey there SCW Universe especially you guys from here in Australia. Well SCW Universe my fiancee was suppose to have a match last week but things came up for his opponent. That happens sometimes and we can understand that. We hope things work out for Holly Wood. Now the real return match for my tiger man comes in the form of this kid named Newmann.

Newmann allow me to tell you what my man is all about. He is a man on a mission kind of man as he has served in our military. Choose your words wisely Newmann because when my man is on a mission to do something he does not stop until he accomplishes that mission. He had a mission to become a World champ and he accomplished that. He now has his sights set on being a part of an elite group in SCW and that is bring a Grand Slam champion and he will not stop until he becomes that. Ain't that right my tiger man?

That's right my jewel. Newmann here's what I want you to do. I want you to listen up and listen good young buck because I am not going to repeat myself. You come off as arrogant and self absorbed. Yeah I can be a little cocky at times but I know when to check my ego at the door. You want to make a name for yourself in SCW but this week kid you are stepping in the ring with a Triple Crown winner. I have joined one elite group in this company and I am looking to join the other and I will not let some kid make a name for himself at my expense.

You see your cockiness and my cockiness are totally different. I am not self absorbed and the awesome fans of the SCW Universe see this. I do however wanna see if you ring fit to bring it. I ain't got to like you to want you to bring the fight kid. Let's see how you face against the man with the heart of a tiger and the ferocity of one when you piss him off. I ain't going to make it easy on you kid.

Take what I give you as advice kid because I might not have the best record in SCW but I have had my key moments and being a World champ was one of them but that's not my favorite moment. Meeting and proposing to this fine queen of my heart was my favorite. Newmann I want you to remember these words kid. The ring will feel like a battlefield when you step in the ring with Big Tiger.

(My Emme turns off the car cam as Trenches (Remix) by Pop Evil ft DMC plays to commercial)

End Rp.

user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image