Author Topic: Let Us In!  (Read 305 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Let Us In!
« on: September 29, 2017, 06:38:12 PM »
 Everything in Wellington went as good as it possibly could be with the exception of Crystal Millar being thrown out of the arena by the likes of Mark Ward, and having to sneak back into the arena. Crystal and the Sullivan sisters both meet with Crystal outside of the TSB Bank Arena. Crystal takes off her hoodie as she chucks it to the side. Stephanie on the other hand just crosses her arms as she shakes her head at Crystal meanwhile Allison smiles as she has her pom poms locked tightly in her hands. She waves them frantically as she does a cheer.

“It’s time for a cheer! Everyone beware! Because the Sullivan sisters are here!”

Crystal looks at Allison as she sighs in return as Stephanie shakes her head in return as well.

“Allison we have important matters to discuss. I don’t think there should be a reason to be cheering for anything especially until we figure out a way for me to actually be allowed in the building without Mark Ward threatening to kick me out!” Crystal snaps back as she keeps her eyes on Allison who decides to keep on cheering.

“The Sullivan Sisters got hired and yet Crystal got fired time for some spirit fingers!”

Allison smiles warmly as she waves her pom poms passionately. She showcases some of her spirit fingers before she drops down into a perfect split. Crystal  can’t help but stand there dumbfounded as she looks at the younger sister on the ground. Stephanie helps her sister up as she looks back at Crystal.

“All joking aside I would say for the most part it was a really great debut for us. We got our message delivered to everyone in SCW. We are the new tag team on the block but I think we need more than that. How are we supposed to make an impact when you aren’t allowed in an arena?! You know how much I love wrestling Crystal but in the same token you are my best friend. We grew up together and we have always done everything together… We have always been there for one another and I want us to do this together. We are the Motor City Maidens and it’s hard to run a free bird trio without having you there…”

Crystal just shakes her head sighing in return.

“You think I don’t know that… Of course I want to be there with you all but things have been so royally fucked up within the last few months. Mark Ward doesn’t trust me anymore. Ever since that last SCW World Bombshell Championship reign he has honestly lost faith in me and I don’t blame him. I was a drunken mess! I was too busy not doing things to promote my championship reign among everything else…”

“And who’s fault is that Crystal?! That’s all on you… You had one simple job and you couldn’t even do that and now our big debut is going to hand and hand with the way that you got fired. What’s going on with you as of lately?! You know how you can fix all of this. All you need to do is to arrange a meeting with Mark Ward, and apologize for everything that went down between the both of you… He respected you at one point so I know it must still be in there. Just got to go reach for it…”

Crystal sighs as she crosses her arms together. “It’s not that I don’t want to go about doing that it’s just there’s so much happening in my life right now. I just got finished with my alcoholic recovery program and now I have you two to worry about…”

Stephanie looks over at Allison before she slowly looks back at Crystal.

“Crystal I am 30 years old and Allison is 26… You really don’t have to worry about us that much. I know many people will automatically assume we are your protégés but only Allison can have that right. You and I are best friends. We have best friends ever since you went to public school and I had to protect you from all of those bullies…”

“Don’t remind me!”

Stephanie giggles. “What? That you were a softball playing nerd and some older girls were going to jump you on freshman Friday?! Don’t worry your secret is safe with me. The fact is Crystal you don’t have to take point on everything. We got you into the arena but you don’t need to always be in the center of everything. Let your friends be the ones to help you out sometimes…”

Crystal just shakes her head. “You don’t understand though. Things just really haven’t been going that well for me for the past few months I have honestly felt alone and I really don’t know what I am going to do with myself…”

Allison looks at Crystal. “What do you mean alone?!”

Crystal can’t help but sit on the ground as tears start flowing down from her eyes. She begins to get really emotional as the Sullivan Sisters just glare at her. Stephanie walks over to Crystal as she places an arm around her, and begins to pat her back to soothe her friend.

“What’s wrong?!”

Crystal continues to sob as she slowly looks up at the both of them. “It’s Jonathan…. We have been married for so long but no matter how long it’s been it just feels like I have been alone the entire time. I thought the point of a relationship was for us to go through things together but I have been living through a façade. It’s easy to use my acting skills to give the world the impression of what they want to see, but deep down I am hurting. Deep down I want something more than what I have and I really don’t know what to do with myself…”

Stephanie just shakes her head as she is the one to just sigh in return. She keeps her eyes locked on Crystal as she looks right into her eyes. “How come you didn’t tell us sooner? There is no reason for you to be feeling the way that you do… had we known we could have reached you sooner especially Allison…”

Allison nods her head. The younger sister of Stephanie was dating David Millar Crystal’s husband’s nephew. She shakes her head as she looks back at her. “I live in the same house with you and I feel like you kept that important part about you away from me. You know if you ever needed someone to tlak to Crystal I would have been there for you. All you needed to do was reach out and I would have been there hell I know Stephanie would have been there. Yet you keep everything to yourself and that’s really not good…”

The girls just continue to look at Crystal until a figure calls out to them.

“You aren’t the only one dealing with marriage problems…”

That voice belongs to none other than Kate Steele. The blonde woman walks slowly towards the trio of women as she looks deeply at all of them. Kate having at one point been the best friend of Stephanie, teamed up with Allison at one point of her career and was a protégé of Crystal. She looks over at Crystal shaking her head.

“This past week Teddy and I decided to mutually separate. I always thought about myself, and it caused a major dent in the relationship. All of these years of cheating on him finally got to him, and the tag team I thought would have lasted with Cindy isn’t really going to go anywhere. So now I am stuck wondering if I really want to be here anymore. But after seeing what you did tonight in that arena I want to help you…”

Crystal looks at her. “Help me for what?!”

“I want to help all of you because you are all my friends. Granted sometimes we just didn’t get along but that doesn’t change how we should feel about one another. Our relationship goes well beyond what happened in the wrestling world in front of a camera. It’s about realness and it’s about how we can be there for each other as friends. Crystal I can help you. As you go through our marriage problems I can tell you how I am coping with mines. We can help one another out. As far as the Sullivan sisters go I can help you girls get your careers off of the ground by being in the background. Let me be your manager…”

Allison smiles. “OMG!!! Give her a set of Pom Poms and she will fit right in!”

“ALLISON STOP WITH THE DAMN POM POMS!!! You are no longer a cheerleader! I thought we moved on past that phase!”

“I know but it’s all for Crystal, Kate, and us! It’s to make those frowns turn upside down!”

“Right…” Is all Stephanie could say in return as she looks back at Allison before she turns to Kate. “As far as you go Kate we would love to have you managing us… We go back a long way so there’s no reason why we can’t all rejoin for something special, and as far as you go Crystal. No matter what happens we are here for you. If you want us to take the fight to Mark Ward to get you reinstated by all means let’s do it. I am ready to do it to the very end. The Motor City Maidens are in this together and that includes you. As a best friend I will pick you up when you are down, and as a stable mate we got your back.”

Crystal stops crying as she looks back at Stephanie. “You really mean that?!”

Stephanie nods her head in agreement. “Of course I do I had your back in high school right? So why would this be any different. As far as your marriage goes if it’s truly not helping you in any way than you might have to file for a divorce. It may not be what you want to do but something you need to do in order to move your life forward. Same thing goes for this issue with Mark. You might have to suck up your pride and talk to that man…”

Crystal slowly nods her head and it’s that point that people who attended the show walk by them. They all look at Crystal as they chant at the Maidens with the same chant that they did earlier.

LET HER IN!
LET HER IN!
LET HER IN!

Stephanie smiles as she looks at Crystal. “But I have the feeling that the support for you is overwhelming and in the same way they are going to do everything to support you. I just want you to know that I also have your back as well. You have a big network of support and now isn’t the time to give up just when things are really getting good. We came from the Motor City and that means we need to dust ourselves up and be the hard working blue collar individuals that our city has birthed. You ready to pick yourself up?”

Crystal nods her head as she smiles looking at the roaring crowd. “Damn right I am… I am Crystal Hilton! Of course I am ready to bounce back with authority! Of course I won’t stay down. You hear that?! That’s my adoring public I can’t let them down right?!”

Allison smiles. “That’s the spirit… Why don’t we get going… The next time the world sees us in SCW I am sure Mark Ward and the rest of the company are going to be in for quite a shock because we are going to let them know what we are indeed all about. For now why don’t we wipe the tears and maybe start working on some cheers. Cheers are always a sure way to bring a smile to anyone’s face.!”

Crystal and Stephanie just look dumbfounded as they glance at each other. Meanwhile Kate chuckles as she looks back at Allison. “Sounds like a plan you know I am down! Come on Allison let’s go start working on something!”

With that the two youngest members of the stable run away with one another as Crystal and Stephanie just walk slowly behind them. Crystal looks at Stephanie wrapping an arm around her.

“Thank you for being my best friend… I honestly don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have you in my life…”

“Don’t mention it… We stick together it’s what friends do…”

With that the two women follow behind the other two as the crowd roars Let Them In over and over again.

On Camera
Dance, Dance

SCW how are all of you wonderful people doing?! For those who may not know us I am Stephanie Sullivan and alongside me is my beautiful sister Allison. Together we are not only siblings but with the added addition of Crystal Millar we make up the trio known to the entire world as the Motor City Maidens. Now I have been wrestling for a very long time. I was trained how to do this craft a very long time ago by my best friend of Crystal Hilton but what she initially taught me was just a set of guidelines of what to do in the middle of the ring. You see my biggest strength is being a technician something which Crystal isn’t, and to get that sort of training I had to frequent various wrestling schools. Took what I learn and place it into my own style.

So I know you all want to get your hopes up that I might be some direct protégé of Crystal but that isn’t the case. I love Crystal and the two of us are the best of friends. We grew up in the inner city of Detroit Michigan where we met inside of Martin Luther King High School. She was a girl who was sheltered from the confines of the public school system. Her single mother tried her best to keep her from a world where she would be bullied but when the money ran out she was forced to attend public school.

That is where she met me. Crystal was a nerd. A real tom boy who was great at athletics she is one of the only people I know who made the varsity team as a freshman. That is damn near unheard of but when she got introduced into a world she wasn’t comfortable with it was there where I had to protect her from the bullies. I had her back and the two of us bonded ever since. I am the God Mother to her daughter Brittany and through everything I would always be there for her. That’s the type of relationship that we have. When I saw that she was having problems in SCW I knew I had to be here because I couldn’t let Crystal fight it alone.

Mark Ward I know you thought you were getting a great team when you signed us but you are getting much more than that. You are getting two women who are going to be there for Crystal and through the thick and the thin we will always have her back and that is something that won’t ever change. Truth be told as much as Allison and I are sisters we have never teamed up with one another. My teammate of choice was always Crystal Millar and Allison teamed up with various different women, but SCW marks a first because for the first time ever the Sullivan sisters will team up, and we will unite to bring those Tag Team Championships to where they are destined to go and that’s around the waists of Allison and I. So you better get ready because we are going to do whatever it takes to make sure it happens.

Stephanie grins and as she does that’s when we are able to see Allison Sullivan standing in front of the screen. She has a wicked grin on her face as she is clad in a cheerleading uniform. She throws a kick high into the air before she waves her pom poms around frantically.

5 6 7 8 WHO DO WE APPRECIATE?! THE SULLIVAN SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s right I am Allison Sullivan and it feels really great to be in SCW! The reality is we know that SCW Tag Team Bombshell division is growing. The moment that Odette and Melody had to give up the belts all of these teams were lining up because they wanted to be part of something great. They wanted to bring a breath of fresh air to the division and they wanted to make an impact, the type of impact that really hasn’t existed since Team Hero won the titles…

Allison grins as she looks at Stephanie as she speaks some more.

That’s right! This division really wasn’t the same during Team Hero’s long title reign. They might go down in history as the best set of champions that this company has ever had but during their reign they no longer appeared on shows. They became invisible champions. Sure they might have been dominant but this division could have been much more. No one wanted to do anything with them and they were simply just there. Yeah you had the Clan win the belts, and I know anything involving Melody grace is always fun but there’s just something missing.

Stephanie chimes in as she begins to speak.

What was missing was the signing of brand new teams. A massive influx of brand new talent… That always seemed to be lacking. It’s funny now that Team Hero is no longer with the company and with the titles recently being vacant that teams have all now lined up to be part of this successful company. That’s where Allison and I come in because we are the perfect mixture of what a team should be. She brings the speed, the spirit, and the high flying antics that the crowd loves so much, and of course I bring the true grit ground and pound wear them out traditional wrestling that everybody is accustomed too. It’s quite perfect and it’s what makes us special because we aren’t one trick ponies.

We represent something new and it’s time for a change of pace. To the likes of the Fallen I know you girls are good and it’s a real honor that you could share being from the 313 with us but I don’t rep the 313 as some cliché way to perhaps draw people in or anything like that. I do that because that’s what I am made of. It’s where I am from and it’s what I rep. I know I may not look like I belong but I was born and bred in Detroit. I grew up in the inner city and was one of the only white girls in my school but that doesn’t make me less than anyone else. I earned respect because I wasn’t afraid of anybody. I stood up to bullies and had a wonderful support system.

So for you to question that we are Detroit enough is asinine… My father was a truck driver for Ford Motors I don’t think it gets as Motor City as that but what do you both know? You are just launching non researched verbal attacks of hoping something sticks but the reality is none of it really is…

Allison smiles as she speaks now.

And they won’t because we won’t let it break our spirits. Now you two Diamond and Gothika represent the old guard. You represent an SCW that nobody wants to remember. You have been in this division for quite some time now and only have what one set of bombshell championship reigns to show for it? You could have made a wonderful comeback and impact to the roster. You could have won those set of tag team championships but in reality you just didn’t.

You faltered against London Underground and just like you did in your last match you do realize what’s going to happen this week don’t you?! You are going to falter again to another new tag team. You get to falter to the premiere girls from Detroit Michigan, and with a win over you two. That is only going to elevate Stephanie and I further up the rankings in this company. That’s not us talking it up that’s us stating the facts. You were the runner ups in that battle royal match so for us to beat you would put us right in position to get what we are really after. Isn’t that so amazing?! Doesn’t that call for a cheer?!

ALLISON NO!!!!

Stephanie screams as she places a hand on Allison’s shoulder.

By all means we came to this company to have some fun. I was a former cheerleader during my time in high school and Allison’s cheers got her a full blown scholarship to UCLA. She could have went to school and made something of her life but instead she chose to wrestle. She chose to be a fighter and fight for what she believes in. To be honest I didn’t even realize I had a sister until 3 years ago. For the longest I thought I was an only child. You see my mother had an affair with my dad’s brother. Her pregnancy resulted in Allison. My mother knew my father wouldn’t be able to tolerate that. He was a crazy drunk so to protect her baby she went to Flint Michigan of all places to have the baby and quickly put her into the system for adoption. That baby made its way to Los Angeles, and through meeting Crystal. Crystal was able to send Allie on a long quest to help Allison find out the truth about herself.

Allison nods her head as she continues to speak.

Because of Crystal I was able to find out that I had a cousin out there and more importantly than that not only was I able to find Stephanie but through me I helped mend the broken relationship between Crystal and her. We are all tied together and I couldn’t imagine a world where that wasn’t a case. Stephanie and I have seen our share of stuff. I think the hardest thing I ever had to deal with was dealing with Stephanie’s father when he tried to kill us and we had to defend ourselves to….

Allison that’s enough… You don’t have to bring that up. The fact is we have toughed our hearts and while on the outside Allison loves to throw some cheers around because she is a spirit filled individual and I might like to shake my booty here and there for the delight of the crowd. The fact is we are both workaholics. We love to get into the ring and wrestle our hearts out. We love to work our asses off and we like to obtain everything we get by earning it. We don’t need to throw out useless name calling or throw lies out there and try to mask them as being facts. We just do what we get paid to do, and it’s as simple as that.

Now here we are on the next stop in New Zealand… Do you think we want people’s first impression of us that we are a team that couldn’t make it against the like of the Fallen?! Negative… We don’t want to start our career with a lost. Of course we are going to be gunning to bring home a big fat win. Who wouldn’t want to do the same? It’s what we live for and it’s what we are all about. I know you all are a big deal in the Bombshell Tag division in this company. You have far more experience at doing this as a unit than we do, but the reality is the two of us our blood relatives. We are family and family is thicker than water. We may not have officially teamed up with one another yet but we know well enough to know what the other is thinking inside of that ring. We will be right there for one another just like we were when we had to deal with my abusive father.

Allison is the one grinning now as she begins to speak.

And we are going to be two steps ahead of you both. I honestly think you are going to be in for a major wakeup call because you are underestimating us well before we get into the ring, and that in itself is going to be your own undoing. Honestly you are counting your chickens before they even hatch. You two may have been the runners up in that match from a few weeks ago but the reality is that was last time. This is a brand new week and a brand new card. What that means is that whatever happened in the past stays in the past. Taking you both out now considering how well you did will bring us to where we want. What happens to the both of you when that happens?! I would say it would make you an afterthought. What this division needs is new blood like us! New teams who are willing to shake the very foundation and do things differently!

Stephanie nods her head smiling.

And we are willing to do just that. I know I should be smiling because it’s our very first match here in SCW. It’s our big debut and you only get once chance to show the world what you are all about but while I might be a hip hop dancer in my spare time which requires shaking my ass for the roaring crowd, and Allison is a zumba instructor in addition to being a great cheerleader. We both won’t dance our ways to success. We are going to work hard to position ourselves where we want to go. I am smiling because we are facing a voodoo princess and a vampiric angel… So you know what that means?!

Allison smiles as she looks right into the camera.

IT MEANS WE NEED LOTS OF FLASH LIGHTS, HOPE THE SUN COMES OUT, AND MAYBE FIND A CAULDRONING POT SO WE COULD MAKE A VOODOO DOLL AND PUT A HEX ON THE VOODOO PRINCESS?! OR MAYBE WE SHOULD BRING A MIRROR TO THE RING JUST TO SEE IF THEY REALLY ARE A VAMPIRE?!

Stephanie smiles as she speaks.

You know what Allison you can do just that… Honestly in SCW I know it’s a world where we can expect the unexpected. This Bombshell division is one of the most unique ones I have ever seen. You have movie stars, you have porn stars, metal heads, London people, college students, old soap opera actresses, and even an LFL football playing movie acting video gaming cosplaying nerd? God how would you really describe Crystal?

I don’t know Steph! She is your friend but you had a guy that took to a teddy bear… Really cute too…

FOCUS!!! The fact is with a company such as this we know that anything can happen so that’s why we must go out to that ring and do what we do best and that’s bring out a hard fought win. We have worked far too hard to just falter before our career really gets underway. We respect what you do Fallen… Truthfully you girls are just coming back and I know you want to move yourselves into position so that you could be relevant again and really capture the hearts of the fans but we are all about doing the same thing. In a match like this it’s going to come down to who wants it the most and I know for a fact that it is us!

Allison smirks as she nods her head in agreement.

So to all of the wonderful support who has been with us since we debuted on the show last week, we have heard all of your pleas. We have heard your cries. We love it when the crowd repeatedly chants.

LET HER IN!
LET HER IN!
LET HER IN!

But in this case we are going to be the ones that are going to be chanting LET US IN! Because we are going to be breaking through the confines of the division. We are scratching the door like a cat who has found its way home and is begging it’s owner to let them in. That’s what we are doing right now. We have found the place that we feel we belong at, and now we want to be let into the greatness of this company. We want to go down into the history of this company as one of the greatest teams to ever join the ranks of this division. So now it’s up to us to really march forward and do what people expect us to do. This is our moment Fallen. You wouldn’t understand what strides we had to make just to get here. You haven’t walked a day in our shoes and we ope you never have too.

If you were looking for a fight by all means you are going to get one because we didn’t come here to be a welcome mat for our teams to make their mark. We are the ones who want to be making a mark. We want to make a statement and if it’s by your expense so be it. Losing would deter us before our career even got underway and that’s why this match is all or nothing. So bring everything you got. Show us all you are about and we will answer the challenge. Motor City style! Bye!
user posted image

user posted image