Author Topic: Commercial... I Am The True Star  (Read 274 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Commercial... I Am The True Star
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:40:40 PM »
 \'user

In The Mind Of A Silver Screen Queen
Blog Entry
Mood: Pumped
Time To Get This Work

Hello everyone. I know, I know… You all are really getting sick and tired of hearing me say this by now but I am your Silver Screen Queen, and you have the fortune of reading my blog. This Blast For The Past tournament is really shaping up to be something else and I feel like this is helping me move in the right direction with my wrestling career. Wrestling is not just a passion of mine but it is also my entire life, and lately it just feels like I always seem to fall short when it means the most.

This tournament is a refresher for me because while many people enter it with the sake of teaming up with people they would never work with in a million years or doing so for the sake of having a good time I am in this tournament for one thing and one thing only, and you would be a fool if you entered this without wanting the prize that lies at the end of it all. The chance to compete for the biggest prize in the company. The SCW Bombshell Championship.

That’s the prize that I have laid my eyes upon since day one and at this stage in my career it’s the only thing that I long for. I have been wrestling for 12 years now getting my start training at my father’s wrestling school back in Mexico at the age of 16. It’s the only place where I really found myself fitting. I know people are quick to come down on me because all they could ever see is the prima donna. The woman who looks like she would rather live the high life with the spotlight always being down on her. Or the woman so invested into her movies but as good as all of that might be.

And trust me I do love seeing me on the screen it’s magical whenever I invade a box office near you. I think the thing I would rather want more than anything else in this world is to be on top of the wrestling world again because then I would know that I am making it. Then I would know that all 12 of those years of busting my ass working my way from the lows of being just some slutty high school dropout who had a child at the age of 12. Didn’t go to waste. They will see that I am still the same woman that left wrestling school and am ready to take my throne, and if there was ever a time to kick it up a notch and step up.

NOW… Would definitely be that time. When I was growing up it was hard for me, and I get it. You all have gotten accustomed to seeing me on your television sets. Being the most rudest and obnoxious person that you have ever laid your eyes upon but I have a reason for doing what I do. It’s because everyone always looked down upon me.

Do you know how hard it is to find out that your birth is due to the simple fact that your biological mother couldn’t keep her legs closed when she went away on Spring Break? That no matter how much you try to claim perfection it will all be a lie considering you were a mistake from a beginning?

Or the fact that you weren’t even wanted that your very own biological mother had to dump you off as her older sister’s problem, and you grow up in a very poor household with your aunt as a mother, and living in a house with 4 other siblings or cousins. However you want to look at it as not accepting you because you looked different from them. That your were biracial mixed with something else.

And that same philosophy being carried over into the public school system where every single day of your life. All of the other students would ridicule you for being a mutt and different. It wasn’t easy being different in the heart of an inner city. It wasn’t easy watching your adopted mother or aunt. However you want to look at it like struggle to put food on the table. Doing the best she could to provide for her six children.

That’s what I had to deal with growing up and you find your warmth in the comfort of another individual but both of you were young, stupid, and naive. To the point where you kill your own childhood by having a child so young, and it’s not like I could have said no to the baby especially considering in the family I grew up in we don’t really believe in abortion.

It was a lot to take in but through it all I have found a way and the reason I bring it up is because no matter what I have been going through. I have never forgotten where I have came from and I don’t ever want to forget it because it has shaped me into who I am today.

Wrestling was always an outlet for me. A way would I could pour all of my frustrations into the confines of the ring, and I could be that superstar that I always wanted to be. In that ring I am that superstar and I no longer have to worry about why I lost my college scholarship because of my teenage pregnancy. Why I decided to be a high school dropout. The only thing that really matters is that I can come out to the ring and be myself.

Why am I being so open to all of you?

It’s because this week I am stepping into the ring with a good friend of mines in Roxi Johnson, and to be honest any other opponent. I would do what I have been doing. I would cheat out of the ass. I would find a way to be a bitch and purposely get into their mind but Roxi doesn’t deserve this because she honestly is the epitome of what a friend in this business should be. Every single week I somehow find a way to make it into her #WCW Woman Crush Wednesday and she calls me out as being a friend.

And it really warms my heart because I have said so much about her wife Keira. How I honestly don’t care for her and am still bitter about the way she took my Roulette Championship away from me, but Roxi has never once come down on me. She never has ever frowned upon me on what I did and I respect that so much about her.

It’s like I am free to be myself and if I associate with the wrong people Roxi will still be my friend and she doesn’t hold a grudge. Thank you so much Roxi words can’t express how I feel about you but if they could be summarized into three simple words. They would be.

I Love You…

And that’s something that I say that I truly mean and I don’t say that to that many people. Hell I never even said that to my best friend but there’s something special about you Roxi because you know the ins and outs of this business, and you are mature enough that you don’t let that much affect you.

So I figured if you were so open about everything the least I could do for you in return is give you a sincere and honest Crystal Millar, but if you want sincerity in its purest form. You will be getting a sincere Christina Rose Hilton Lopez Millar. I know it’s a mouthful but that’s who I am and we have that type of friendship.

Although it may seem at times that we really don’t interact that much your kindness goes a long way and I respect that. So I thank you for not being judgemental towards me. When we step into the ring I will do my best to not cheat, to not pull some underhanded tactic, or anything of the sort because you don’t deserve that.

If I am going to win it’s because I want to do so by beating you straight up not because I had to pull out some bs to get the job done.

However now that we got all of that nice stuff out of the way I have to tell you like it is Roxi. As it currently stands I want to get that shot at the SCW Bombshell Championship more than you could even realize. It’s hard for me as a person to be in a position where people are telling you that you are washed up. That you don’t have it in you anymore, and your days of glory are left in the past.

I don’t want that to be the case and with a top tier title drought of about four years I am desperate to get back on top again and winning this tournament may be the only way that I can actually get there. I believe I want this much more than you do Roxi and I am not saying that to disrespect you but let’s just face the facts. You have had your moment in the sun in this company.

You have had a pair of Bombshell Championship reigns to go along with your pair of Bombshell Internet Championship reigns and you are in the middle of a very lengthy Tag title reign. To the point where you could perhaps shatter the current record. That’s very impressive Roxi and I respect all that you do.

You are basically one title away from becoming the only Grand Slam Bombshell Champion.

Wow… Simply wow, but on my side of the coin you have the woman who hasn’t been relevant or consistent to even keep her own title. I had one little Roulette reign that ended much shorter than it should have. You have me who hasn’t been consistent and it’s driving me insane. I have been to the dance on multiple occasions but I haven’t done anything to make it worthwhile and actually come through in the clutch.

You on the other hand Roxi and that’s where we differ.

But as it stands now all I can do is dream, sleep, and think about becoming on the top of the world again. It’s the only thing that’s running through my mind and it’s the only thing that I want at the end of the day. I have Despy to work with and it’s amazing that I actually have the King of SCW to work with.

But if I truly am to be the Queen that I always preach about being. I need to have something I can call a crown. A trinket that I can hold on my own and it comes in the form of what Sam Marlowe currently has. How do I get there?

I have to win…

It’s not a case of putting up a good showing and praying it happens. The one guarantee is winning this tournament and after that I will get what’s owed to me it’s as simple as that. I consider you the best bombshell on the roster right now. When people were struggling to find a way to find a way to beat Mikah you not only beat her in a tag team match but you pinned her in a singles match.

You always have a way of beating the best and I want to put that to the test against who I feel is the best in the division. All of these years of frustration of not being good enough. I have no choice but to win here.

It’s a win or go home situation and on any given day anybody can indeed beat anybody.

Just ask my Spartans if that wasn’t the case considering the way they overlooked Midd Tennessee in the tourney.

I just feel at this stage in our careers I need this way more than you do. You have made it to the top. If you retire today you will always be remembered in this company as one of the greatest bombshells to have ever stepped in the ring but for me it’s questionable at best.

That’s why I need to put all of my frustration into the one place where it matters the most. That being the ring. This is my chance at redemption. My chance at making in the big dance and I don’t want my bracket to be busted all because I couldn’t get the job done.

Brace yourself Roxi because you will see why they call me a Silver Screen Queen. It’s do or die, and I plan to leave it all in the ring.

This is my fight, my story, and I am not ready to close out the chapter on my career just yet.

For I am a Silver Screen Queen….

Welcome to my Queendom…  

Off Camera
Hollywood, California
Universal Studios

It was a sunny day in beautiful California, and Crystal had gotten a call that she was wanted for a special commercial gig. It was a while before she got a call for a gig that wasn’t with the production studio that she owned. Crystal arrived on the set in a pair of very tight form fitting black yoga pants along with a black sports bra. She was wearing sporty sunglasses and carried a bottle of water with her. The actress smiled as she had arrived at the place. She opened the doors to the studio with a wicked grin as she bursted right out onto the set.

“Don’t worry perfection has arrived. Someone feel free to get my trailer ready. I prefer M&M peanuts not the regular ones and Hilton or Millar it really doesn’t matter what you write on the back of my chair. Just as long as my name is in the middle of a huge star…”

“Have you tried walking into a place with a little bit of subtlety?” Comes the remark of the man walking in behind her, her newly assigned manager Matt Stone. Now as a current wrestler, his knowledge of such things as commercials and movies were a little lacking, but she had insisted that he come along with her. He was holding a bag for her, which was made evident by her face plastered all over it. “Maybe try endearing yourself to these people, might work out for you.”

“I shouldn’t have to endear myself to anybody… Hello Crystal Hilton. Fashion icon, star, and great with the nerdy community. Well except that incident at the comic book store but who is really keeping track of all that nonsense. Listen things operate differently on the set. You have to let them know you are a star. Especially someone like me. Maybe one day I might just let you be in a movie I produce. You definitely have the face for it…” Crystal walks a bit more onto the set smiling.

“I wonder what kind of commercial they want to shoot… If it’s for Madden 17 well they have the right girl because everywhere I go… I am ready to rumble to fumble… What does that even mean? Don’t really know but it sounds cool! But I wouldn’t expect a Ravens fan to know anything about that… Well not with Ray Lewis on the sidelines commentating Monday Night Football.”

Before Matt can say anything she immediately cuts him off. “And before you even question how many superbowls my team has won… It’s irrelevant at least we are important enough to get a Thanksgiving game so there, but you aren’t normal. Your Thanksgiving is in what October or something? Weak Canada…”

“Well you’re certainly not endearing yourself to me, that’s for sure.” He says, shaking his head as he follows her on the set. “So aside from insulting my country, my sports team and my knowledge of sets, is there anything else I should be ashamed of? Maybe you’re offended that my glasses are too tinted or that I’m not carrying this bag high enough from the ground?” He asks, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Then again, maybe if you ever held your own bag, I could see how it could be done.” He finishes with a smile.

“Obviously you NEVER played Until Dawn but let me give you the quick intro. Emily is basically me, and you are Matt literally. Matt knows his place and holds her bags while the rodeo drive princess is free to do her own thing. The pretty ones shouldn’t be getting their hands dirty, and that’s why I hired you. You can do all of the grunt work while I look as awesome as I usually do. Let’s never forget that…”

Crystal walks a few feet as she looks back at him. “Anyway let’s get going they are probably waiting for me to start this commercial although in Hollywood, everyone is always fashionably late. Just remember that and follow my lead. I guarantee you will go very far…”

“I’m just here to make sure you don’t start crying again.” He says low enough to not be heard, following her through passed a few people talking amongst themselves. One of them starts staring at Crystal as she passes and Stone is quick to step on his foot to get him to back off, shaking his head as he passes. “Only I may stare.” He once again says under his breath, resuming his favorable vantage point of the Silver Scream Queen.

Crystal finally reaches her destination as she walks right onto the set. It looks like they are filming a body lotion commercial. Crystal smiles as she looks at the director. “Okay I have arrived… Suntan lotion I presume? With me in a beautiful bikini, the product definitely will be leaving the shelves after my performance…”

“Yeah, definitely humble” Stone says to himself, standing off to the side as Crystal speaks with the director, having a look around, this place was certainly not lacking beautiful women. There was no less than half a dozen of them around the set, and although they were all wearing robes, it was quite clear they were all gorgeous. Certainly more than enough to capture Stone’s attention, leaving Crystal to sell herself to the director.

The director looks at the both of them before he turns his attention over to her. “It’s about time you showed up. We don’t have enough extras in the back scenary. We could use you two all the way in the back working the concession stand…”

Crystal raises an eyebrow as she stares daggers right into the man. “Wait a minute you want me to be an extra in your damn commercial?! No.. Obviously you don’t know who I am…”

“Huh?” Matt asked, looking away from a blonde extra towards the director. “Me? You want me to be in the commercial? Sweet, here I thought I was just going to be a bag boy.” He says, dropping the bag he was holding and literally taking his shirt off in three seconds flat. Not the most muscular man but he had zero shame about it, obviously not paying attention to Crystal’s outrage towards being an extra.

“Actually I wasn’t talking about you although we could use more males in this commercial and you seem like you have a nice body would be perfect and…”

“WAIT WHAT ABOUT ME?! I know you weren’t telling me to work some damn concession stand! I have never served food a day in my life… Hell I wouldn’t even trust me anywhere near a damn kitchen for that matter. Obviously there’s a mix up. I should be the highlight in this commercial not a damn after thought…”

“Actually we got Kristen Stewart to be the main attraction in this commercial…”

Crystal gives him a blank stare as she can’t help but be vulgar.

“Are you fucking kidding me right now? You would rather that non talent having piece of shit over someone with real talent? What’s more important. Someone that stars in a sparkly vampire movie or a woman such as me who is what everybody fantasizes about…”

Matt walks over to Crystal, handing her the big he had been carrying. “Here you are barmaid, you might wanna change into your suit.” He’s all smiles, nodding to the director. As he walks passed Millar, he chuckles and says “Got bumped for sorry ass Kristen Stewart.”

“Forget being sorry ass… She doesn’t even have one! But look at this…” Crystal turns her backside to the director as she smiles wickedly. “This right here is how an ass should look. And especially in a small bikini. Putting that lotion on but no you rather kick me to the curb for that non tanned skinny little pale bitch. What kind of weakness is that. You really don’t know what you are dealing with right now. Don’t have my people call your people.”

The director nods his head in agreement offering a yawn. “And tell me what exactly? How you are like every other hopeful that moves to Hollywood and thinks they can automatically have a big time movie career? Sorry but I am not impressed. Especially by someone who I am sure has had her share of winning a Razzie or two.”

“Excuse me?” Crystal says as she begins to take her earrings and other jewelry off, calmly handing them to her manager. “Can you be a sweetie and hold these for me?!”

“Uhhh, sure.” Matt says, holding her various rings. He probably should intervene in this, but he was finding it far too entertaining, and the best part, or worst part depending on who you are, is that she did have a point. You want to sell lotion, you probably shouldn’t be using someone as a model who doesn’t look like she’s ever spent an hour in the sun, let alone the amount of time that would be necessary for this kind of product. On top of that, Twilight sucked, so that was already a huge knock against emotionless Stewart. Say what you want about Crystal, but she certainly knew how to emote.

And what the director got was an earful. An earful and mixture of Spanglish thrown right into his face as Crystal snapped her fingers in front of him as she couldn’t help herself.

“Insert random Spanish swearing” Crystal was inches away from him as she continued to speak. “Obviously since you don’t even want to use me right. I can tell this isn’t really going to sell like it should. You know what consider me not interested in your commercial. And another thing I will have you know I have never won a razzie in my entire life. Ok I WAS INVITED TO the Academy Awards… It’s just there was a major mixup… That’s all and my invite was lost in the mail… Yes that was clearly what happened…”

“Somehow your daughter’s made it there on time, though.” Matt adds, not being able to help himself. Somehow egging her on just seemed like the best thing to do. “What is a Razzie, anyway?” He asked, having no idea what that term could mean, though he gleaned it wasn’t good through context.

“It’s a sorry ass award for horrible actors… Something I clearly don’t have! Listen here… I know how I can solve this mess.” Crystal looks at the bottle of lotion before she takes out her phone calling her own personal studio.

“Hey it’s me Christina… Look I need you to find me who contracted this dickhead to direct the commercial for ultimate block lotion. Call the company and maybe we can offer them a better deal at Rose Productions. I know for a fact that we could DO way better with hosting it in our studio and getting a better director. K thanks so much…”

Crystal hangs up the phone as she looks back at the director. “Don’t you worry… My people should definitely be calling your people…”

A Few moments go by and that’s when the director’s cell phone begins to ring. Crystal waves walking out with her back turned as she can’t help but giggle as she hears the man arguing in the background.

“Remember Matt the Golden rule…. Don’t ever fuck with Crystal Millar… It’s like a commandment or something…”

“I’ll keep that in mind...aren’t we going to stay and watch him cry, though? I think that would be oh so much fun!” He sounds way too excited, looking back at the man on his phone, holding out her jewelry for her to start reapplying. “For what it’s worth, you look way hotter than Kristen Stewart” He adds, though he’s still looking back at the director, not at her to add some validity to his compliment.

Crystal smiles nodding her head in agreement. “My studio get’s HIRED… to watch scrubby ass Director’s get FIRED…. Ehhh let’s get going he’s not worth it. I think I need to go to the beach now… This bikini has to get some work in right?” She smiles as she for once grabs her own bag as the two of them walk away.

user posted image