Author Topic: CRYSTAL HILTON vs JESSIE SALCO vs CANDY OVERTON  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CRYSTAL HILTON vs JESSIE SALCO vs CANDY OVERTON
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:23:06 AM »
 Please post roleplays here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 08/15/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 08/16/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 08:36:39 PM »
 Jessie hasn’t been in action much in recent weeks but she has made her presence known in other areas namely segs even on her wedding day which was last week, however in two weeks she was back in action as she was one of three Bombshells competing for a chance at the Bombshell Roulette Championship the other Bombshells being Candy Overton and Crystal Hilton and with that, her recent stalker issues and Keira’s attack on Amy last week on Climax Control on her mind she had a lot on her plate heading into Summer XXXTreme III.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 13th of August 2015, 11:00am

Last week was meant to be one of the happiest of my life, instead it ended up being a mixed bag.

On one hand I got married to Shane and attended Bloodstock for the third time which, despite two weak headliners and a ton of tech issues, was awesome and I had a great time, unfortunately for me Amy was attacked whilst I was in the UK after her tag team match which I didn’t learn until I got a text from Craig who was watching the show.

Obviously that wasn’t the only thing that happened last week, just at my wedding for example!

*flashback*

It was about an hour after I sent in the vid containing the stalker problem and the security guards were still searching for the masked Nobody but to no avail, I have the sneaking suspicion that it’s a woman for a couple of reasons, one: I doubt any of the male masked nobodies are interested in me and 2: security saw a hooded woman leave the grounds twenty minutes into the reception but lost her.

And no, I don’t know how they managed to lose her in a wide open field either.

“You look great sis!” Ray, the middle oldest of my three brothers, complimented me as he walked up to me with his girlfriend Tanya, I was waiting for the first dance to start as was everyone else and Shane’s brother/best man Mark was going over his best man speech which would happen after the first dance. “You should wear dresses more often.”

“Yeah, the day that I wear a dress again is the day that I join a reformed Mean Girls.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “But thanks for the compliment anyway.”

“I’m just echoing what Katie said.” Ray responded as she shrugged his shoulders. “So, are you worried about what could happen to Amy whilst you are at Bloodstock?”

“You had to bring that up, didn’t you?” I asked and Ray nodded as he folded his arms. “Look, I wouldn’t have approached Amy with my tag team idea if she couldn’t look after herself and besides, I don’t think Keira wants to piss off Roxi that much.” Oh how wrong I was.

“Yeah but you’ve been in the wrestling business long enough to know that sneak attacks can happen.” Ray pointed out and I frowned but before I could respond the DJ took the mic. “Looks like he’s ready to get the party started, once again, congrats Jessie.”

“Thanks.” I responded with a grin as Ray and his girlfriend left the dancefloor to give us some room, I turned to Shane who hadn’t been able to get rid of his big, goofy grin all day, not that I blame him off course. “You nervous?”

“About the first dance or Bloodstock?” Shane asked with a grin and I shook my head. “Relax, I have no reason to be nervous, we’ve been through the song list for the dance god knows how many times, we’ll be fine.”

“Just checking.” I assured him as the DJ cleared his throat.

“Thank you all for coming to this wonderful event for Jessie and Shane.” The DJ commented and the crowd cheered as we stood up. “And now the groom will take his bride for what they promise to be, and I quote, the most metal first dance ever.” The DJ added and the crowd laughed as we took to the dancefloor, the dance started off as a typical first dance with a slow, boring song.

That lasted for ten seconds before we started headbanging to “Redneck” by Lamb of God.

The rest of the first dance continued like that with a mix of metal songs, from all genres, and a random assortment of songs complete with dance routines, here’s the list to give you an idea:

1.   Lamb of God – Redneck
2.   Psy – Gangham Style
3.   Michael Jackson – Bad
4.   Cannibal Corpse – I Cum Blood
5.   Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby/Turtle  Rap (with Shane rapping, yes, it’s as white as it sounds)
6.   Sweet Transvestite from the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack
7.   Steel Panther – Party Like It’s The End of the World
8.   Amon Amarth – Twilight of the Thunder God
9.   Black Metal Macarena, yes you read that right, vocals provided by a trying desperately to keep a straight face Jake

Basically by the end of it everyone was laughing their asses off and a few were doing the whole “we’re not worthy” thing in front of us as we took one last bow before leaving the dance floor to catch our breaths, Jake was getting high fives from pretty much everyone else, well, anyone who could reach high enough to high five him.

“You know babe, I had my doubts when you showed me the vid.” Shane commented with a grin as we watched the others dance most of them not even trying to top what we had just done. “But that was fun!”

“Whoever said that metalheads don’t have a sense of humour is full of shit.” I nodded in agreement before we shared a quick kiss.

“That was so awesome!” Amy said with a laugh as we broke up the kiss and turned to her with grins on her faces. “Didn’t know Shane could rap so well!”

“Yeah well, you may as well record this moment for the history books because it aint happening ever again.” Shane responded with a grin as his brother got ready to do his best man speech. “I don’t care how drunk Jake gets me or how wild the sex Jessie promises me will be!” Shane added and we both laughed at that.

“Shane, let’s be honest, you’d go streaking through Bloodstock in the freezing cold if it meant having sex with me.” I teased him and Shane went to respond but stopped mid-sentence.

“You win this round.” Shane admitted before his brother tapped the glass to get everyone’s attention.

“Ladies and gentlemen, rock chicks and metalheads, I have been asked to do a speech as the best man for this wedding.” Mark commented and we all turned to him, after this the wedding reception would take place but that was beside the point. “What you see before you is a handsome, well built and well-endowed young man whose looks are only matched by his intelligence and wit, unfortunately this is ultimately about Shane and not me so let’s continue!”

*end flashback*

Shane did give Mark a mock death glare for his speech but we realized that it was all in good fun and the speech continued along those same lines resulting in a fun time had by all, after that we were off to Bloodstock for a fun and metal filled weekend that was kinda ruined when I received word about Amy’s attack, I don’t know the extent of her injuries yet but I won’t exactly be surprised if she still fights at Summer XXXTreme III.

Off course, she’s not the only one with a title in mind.

“Okay Jess, I’ve been wondering something since we got back to the states Monday evening.” Jake commented as he turned to me, we had been spending the last couple of days recovering from Bloodstock and getting used to the idea that I was now married. “Now that you’re married and you’ve officially taken on the surname Croswell, are you going to keep going by the name Salco as far as SCW is concerned.”

“Yeah I was thinking about that for the past couple of days.” I responded as I leaned back on the sofa, Shane was sitting next to me and was channel surfing looking for, well, anything to watch. “But I’ve decided to keep going by the name Salco as long as SCW’s open and if, god forbid, it closes I’ll start going by the name Jessie Croswell.”

“I can see where you’re coming from, you came into SCW under that name so why change it?” Jake asked with a shrug and I nodded in response. “Speaking of SCW, you have any plans for getting revenge on Keira? I know what Christian said on Twitter but I don’t think he’d appreciate you interfering.”

“That also depends on what stip the wheel stops on.” Shane added and we turned to him. “What if it ends up being something like Hell in a Cell or Barbed Wire Massacre or Inferno or Hell in a Cell Inferno Barbed Wire Massacre?”

“That last one sounds like a stip that Christian would only add to the wheel as a joke.” I responded with a laugh before shaking my head. “Considering that this is on a Cruise Ship I don’t think we’ll have anything to worry about regarding the Inferno and Hell in a Cell options, for one thing so many things could go wrong if the ship is mobile and they are atop the cell.”

“Err, yeah, can you say “wrongful death lawsuit”? Jake asked with a wince once he realized what I meant. “As for the Inferno match, I think they’d have a hell of a time, no pun intended, trying to contain the flames.”

“Yeah, all that wind and stuff is just asking for trouble.” Shane nodded in agreement as he channel surfed, Shane eventually sighed before turning off the TV and standing up. “Doesn’t matter if we’re in England, America or wherever the fuck SCW takes us after Summer XXXTreme III, there’s never anything good on TV.”

“Why do you think I stick to YouTube and the internet in general when it comes to entertainment nowadays?” I asked and Shane nodded in agreement. “Anyway, I have a promo to do so you guys mind giving me some space?”

“Sure, I think we’d better start on lunch anyway.” Shane responded before he and Jake left the lounge and entered the kitchen to start on lunch, knowing that a cooked lunch would take about thirty minutes I knew that I had plenty of time to do my promo so I got started.

“Three weeks, that’s how long I’ve been out of the ring for! Granted last week I took my annual time off for Bloodstock and my wedding but that’s a long time to go without wrestling, fortunately I have a match this week at Summer XXXTreme III and whilst it’s not quite the match I was hoping for when I made my challenge I think it’s a suitable substitute!”

With that said….

“Before I go into the promo proper I have a message for the Masked Nobody who followed me to England last week, if you even as much as show your masked face anywhere near the ringside area I will attack and unmask you! And may god have mercy on your soul if the Roulette Wheel stops on any stip that lets the competitors use weapons because I won’t! Now that that’s out of the way I’ll go ahead and start addressing my opponents in the Number One Contender’s Match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship Candy Overton and Crystal Hilton!”

Who names their kid after an inanimate object? Anyway first up is Candy!

“How the mighty have fallen, eh Candy? Last month you were defending the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title only for Keira Fisher to cash in her Queen of the Hill contract on you and kick your ass! One failed attempt to win back the title later and, well, we all know what’s happening this month but the real question is, can you bounce back from this? The answer is no!”

What did you expect the answer to be?

“Whether you want to admit it or not Candy is irrelevant, much like how the former Mean Girls will be in a few months’ time, you’re on a downward spiral and I don’t think you’re going to recover from it! Not if I have anything to say about it anyway! I have waited way to long for another reign as the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion and I don’t care who I have to beat along the way to get my hands on the title!”

Well okay, I care a little but more on that later, next up is Crystal.

“Crystal Hilton, funny how the competitors for the Bombshell Roulette Title at Into the Void IV are my opponents just one month later! You two may think that you have unfinished business with each other but you’d have to be stupid to overlook me in this match! Then again Crystal Hilton was a former Mean Girl before it was cool so that explains a lot!”

It also explains how badly I’ll beat her.

“You two may have had more success than me in recent times but those times end at Summer XXXTreme III! Crystal, you may have been impressive in the months since you left the Mean Girls but in the end you were still a Mean Girl and that automatically makes you a moron! Honestly I have a hard time deciding who the bigger bunch of idiots are, The Nobodies or the Mean Girls but that’s a debate for another day.”

One last thing before the wrap up.

“When I said that I don’t care who I have to beat on the road to a title, I wasn’t being entirely truthful! Honestly I hope that Keira wins back the title from Melanie Gabrielle at Summer XXXTreme III so that, once I win this match I can kick her ass for the unwarranted attack on Amy last week! And before anyone says that Amy had it coming, newsflash! Amy was screwed out of the Bombshell Internet Title when she was pinned down by four of the Lumberjills and because Jasmine St. John is the worse wrestling ref ever she counted the pin anyway! Case closed!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Keira can wait for another day but in the mean time I have a title slot to secure by beating two Bombshells with two of the dumbest first names ever! I don’t really have much else to say at this point other than the fact that whilst I will board the cruise liner ready to fight for a chance at the Bombshell Roulette Title I will depart with a chance at that title in my hands and Keira and the Masked Nobody in my sights! This is the Heavy Metal Bitch signing off!”

I went to check on lunch as the scene fades.

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 03:56:39 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>The following is a Candy Overton production. It takes place in her apartment in Salt Lake City, Utah

It was getting harder and harder for Candy Overton to leave her own apartment ever since her sister has been staying with her. She knew eventually they would have to talk about the secret Candy's been hiding from her sister. Her sister walks into Candy's bedroom right when she pulls out her suitcase.

Hazel Overton: Where are you going Candy?

Candy looks up to see her sister standing right by the bed.

Candy Overton: I'm going on a cruise.

Hazel slightly turns her head while crossing her arms across her chest. She softly taps her left foot on the floor while looking at her sister.

Hazel Overton: Really? Since when do you take a gym bag on a cruise?

Hazel reaches down to lift up Candy's gym bag just slightly as Candy tries to come up with a reason.

Candy: Most cruise ships have gyms Hazel, so I am going to pack some clothes that are gym appropriate and place them in that bag.

Hazel: Candy, I know you are going to be wrestling on a cruise ship.

Candy: You do?

Hazel: I'm not stupid. I've known for a few days that you will be facing Jessie Salco and Crystal Hilton.

Candy: Someone has been watching too much television again.

Hazel plops down on the bed which bounces both bags into the air. Candy shakes her head while letting out a slight chuckle.

Hazel: I still don't get why you are doing this Candy. Everyone hates you. It's almost like you are beating a dead horse. I just hope you know what you are doing.

Candy: I know it seems like I'm fighting an uphill battle with no help but I am willing to put my own well being on the line for the sake of my goal. I am tired of seeing the same dumb broads get the chances to shine. Mikah has a problem with me. Don't know what I did to her but if she wants to fight then she knows where to find me. Everyone thinks being a mean girl is so cool. Well, I aim to make being sweet to hot to handle.

Hazel: Are you afraid of failing again?

Candy continues to put her clothes inside both bags as Hazel continues to plead for her sister to stay.

Candy: If I fail then so be it. I'm not worried about failing. I only fail if I don't try and I will try my hardest to outshine both Jessie Salco and Crystal Hilton.

Hazel: I hope so

Hazel gets up off sister's bed and turns to leave the room. Candy is searching her closet for some more clothes while her thoughts are starting to run wild on her.
=============================================================
<p align=right>Current Playing: Straight To The Top by Alyssa Milano

Who am I trying to kid? Failure is no longer an option for me. I have tried everything under the blooming sun to get back into the title picture. Jessie and Crystal have both tasted success in this company and I just want to do the same. Is that so wrong? Jessie should take another look from Into The Void IV. I was the challenger not the champion. Plus, I don't know what Jessie is even talking about these days. Jessie, do you remember the last time we locked horns in Sin City Wrestling? I do. I beat you in my debut match here and I look to continue my winning ways over you.

I get it you've been wanting another run at gold but Jessie that's not an option for me. I have wanted this shot for months. I get it. Mikah, Veronica and every other bombshell doesn't like me. I don't know what I did to them but haters gonna hate. My career hasn't taken off but rest assured I will find my stride.

============================================================

A man's voice causes Candy to lose her train of thought. She stops packing for a few minutes to investigate the noise. When she enters the living room, her heart skips a beat as her eyes widen. The sight of her boyfriend Smith was enough reason for her to stop packing. She sprints across the room and jumps into his arms which nearly knocks him over.

Candy: I can't believe you made it.

Smith: It's nice to see you too Candy.

Candy: Are you ready?

Smith: Ready for what?

Candy: Didn't you get my text messages?

Smith sets Candy back down while moving towards the window.

Smith: Yes, I got you text messages but I have some bad news.

Candy looks at Smith while trying to figure out what he meant.

Candy: What kind of bad news?

Smith: I've been called to go undercover. Someone has been killing our agents in Australia and I've been asked to find out who is responsible. I will try to catch up with you once the boat is docked.

Candy: You don't get it Smith. This is the biggest night of my life and I wanted you there at ringside for me.

Smith: I am pretty sure Emily Ravenwood would have something to say about that one.

Candy: I wouldn't bet on it. I haven't spoken to her in months.

Smith: I will try to make it. If I don't make it then kick some serious bombshell ass for me.

Candy slightly shakes her head while turning back toward her bedroom. She doesn't want Smith to see her eyes fill up with tears. She stops at the vanity mirror sitting on top of her dresser and takes a look at herself. She slowly begins to run her fingers through her hair while thinking about somethings. While she is thinking, she decides to part her hair down the middle and give herself two braided ponytails.
==========================================================
<p align=right>Currently Playing: Made In The USA (Cover) by Ali Brustofski & Madilyn Bailey

Summer XXXtreme marks the night my career could finally take off here in Sin City Wrestling. I only wanted Crystal Hilton in this match to prove that Into The Void IV was just me having an off night. I'm sure everything thinks that I don't deserve another chance to become number one contender but I think they are just jealous. Jealous because I don't need special handouts like some bombshells on the roster. Let's face it, the bombshell championship is being disgraced by three materialistic plastic barbie dolls who think being mean gets you things in life. I haven't seen them break a damn sweat working out. Veronica Taylor is so focused on removing the "basics" of the world when she should focus on perfecting her craft. The Sweet Nurses could have easily taken those tag straps but Amanda Cortez saved Veronica's backside more than once.

Jessie Salco thinks that I've fallen so far down the rabbit hole that I can't get back up. Jessie, I believe you got some things ass backwards. First off, you are too worried about this pathetic war between Amy Marshall and Roxi Johnson that I bet you aren't even focused on this match. You said it yourself, you want to exact some revenge on Keira for what she did to Amy. You claim Keira's attack wasn't warranted but it's okay for Amy to torture Roxi for months. I really love how you broads can't handle the same treatment you dish out.

Crystal and Jessie will soon realize that being sweet has its own limitations. This upcoming #1 contender's match. I am not going to be the sweet little princess you all are expecting. I am more determined to get myself noticed and that starts with my total domination over you two fiends. The fans aboard this cruise liner will finally see Candy Overton up close and in person. I really hope they have an excellent dentist on board this cruise ship. Because they are going to have one serious toothache after I give them a lethal dose of tooth decay.

===========================================================
Candy looks one more time in the mirror before slinging her gym bag over her shoulder. She grabs a hold of her suitcase and prepares to leave her apartment as the scene fades.  

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 11:53:01 PM »
 I hate to tell you I told you sooooooooooo but guess what I told you so. How’s it going Alexis you still want to pipe up from your high horse. Do you still feel like you are as good as you think you are. I know you enjoyed having your head so high up in the clouds or was it too busy being up the asses of those nobodies?! Honestly it really doesn’t matter because at the end of the day I told you, I told all of SCW, and I told the entire world that Crystal Hilton was entering the ring with one purpose and one purpose only, and that was simply to win.

So with that win behind me I get to focus on a bigger task at hand and that’s getting closer to my destiny of becoming a champion again, and what do you know Summer XXXtreme 3 is slowly approaching and the best thing about the Summer is going to be upon us. No it’s not a long and drawn out Amanda Cortez promo because who honestly wants to sit through all of that nonsense. No it’s not Jessie Salco telling everyone how much Crystal Hilton is a Mean Girl.

Because let’s face it that’s what she has been saying since day one and it holds ABSOLUTELY no weight to it. Just because I associated with the likes of Mercedes, and me and Mercedes had a friendship that existed outside of SCW, and we start talking up with one another now that we are both in SCW. That just doesn’t make me a Mean Girl.

But leave it to the like of Jessie Salco to distort the facts about some things but in all honesty when you play second fiddle to sorry ass Amy Marshall do we honestly expect anything differently?! After all this is Jessie Salco we are talking about. So anything that is the known truth is going to be distorted because she doesn’t know how to pay attention. She doesn’t know how to follow along. She just loves to make assumptions about situations and she wants to see them as truth,

But I guess that’s how she operates right?!

No the best thing about the summer isn’t the fact that we are going to ride on a cruise ship although the fact that you will probably get to see me in a bikini and a bathing suit should be an impressive sight. I mean for those fans that are riding this Cruise Ship. You get to be super close to me. If you are one of the generous ones you might actually get a chance to get a photo with me but it’s not free of course.

I do wish to be compensated for everything I do and don’t be surprised if you get slapped with a $20 fee for every single autograph and photograph. Nothing is free in this world and if you can afford to go on this boat then you certainly can afford to be pictured with a Goddess right?!

But the reason why Summer is absolutely awesome is because what happened in the form of that fluke garbage with Keira Johnson can simply go away. This upcoming Super Card will be the show where yours truly ascends right back to the front of the Roulette division. It’s not going to take that much either. All it’s going to take is beating two people who have no business being in position for anything. Candy Overton and of course Jessie Salco who I enjoyed mentioning earlier.

Let’s start with Candy Overton.

When is this woman going to get it in her thick skull that she honestly just sucks. She isn’t good, she isn’t amazing. What happened between her and I wasn’t a fluke. She got her ass beaten and thrown right into a dumpster. she can call me out on all of these weekly shows as much as she wants. Demanding that I answer her back. Demanding that we fight again so she can rewrite what happened but beating her ass wasn’t a fluke. In the same way I beat the hell out of Alexis Edwards is the same way I beat Candy Overton.

She just needs to understand that the definition of a fluke would be what happened to me. The way Keira just cashed in on me and TOOK MY TITLE and then goes and loses it to some newbie that hasn’t even been in the company three months. That’s what a fluke is but Candy why do you honestly even bother?! It’s getting to the point where you honestly just suck and I wonder if you and Traci Patterson are just vying to see who the doormat to this company is?

And if I had to pick one in all honesty it’s you. You teamed up with Cindy two shots at a title lost! You said teaming up wasn’t your thing. You wanted to go alone and guess what… You lost again. There is no consistency to you nor your career and you have no business within this match. So run along while I talk to someone who is at least a little more reputable than you, but then again that’s not really saying much right.

Jessie Salco former Bombshell Tag Champion and all that stuff that follows. We get to face one another and I will admit that you beat me on one occasion but in the same token. I managed you defeat you. I managed to beat you in the ring and as a matter of fact you were the very first person that I have ever defeated in an SCW ring.

So just right there you already are apart of history, and that’s nothing to be ashamed of. Hold your head high and be proud of that fact. Because unlike calling me out on being a Mean Girl unlike your same old insults. Your same old comments that actually has some truth to it. That’s something tangible go back home tell your peeps your family you actually got your ass beaten by Crystal Hilton.

I know they will be proud of you because who wouldn’t when you were in the ring with a legend. With a woman who has over 8 years of experience in the ring. Whatever the case though Jessie I will mow down past you because what I want is a shot at what I lost. What was taken from me as an injustice.

I know everyone is expecting for me to walk out of this triple threat match with a win and I honestly can’t let my adoring public down right?!

So prepare ladies.

Lights!

Camera!

Action!

You get to be part of a special movie. One where you guest star in one where I kick your asses all across a cruise boat. You get to be small steps on my way back into the limelight. What a glorious will be when I get MY roulette championship back from the likes of Melanie or Keira… what a glorious day indeed.

Nothing and I mean nothing will stop this rose from blossoming… As for the both of you… You are a bunch of nobodies whose future is to wither away…

I am sorry that I am not sorry… Don’t worry it’s nothing personal… It’s just business… You can blame Keira for what is going to happen to you. She’s the one that put me in the mood that I am in…

Los Angeles, California
Rodeo Drive

Crystal was out in her beautiful Los Angeles shopping for something of course. After all if she was going to be on a cruise ship. A girl needed outfits. Something new she wouldn’t dare throw herself on a boat without being the very center of attention. She had a group of bodyguards who held all of her bags. All 10 of them. Things seemed to be going well as she walked through the streets in her sexy dress but walking up to her was none other than her friend Delia who tried to reach out to her again. She made her way towards Crystal, and Crystal shook her head in disgust as the bodyguards leaped out in front of her and kept her far away from Crystal.

Delia: Get offa Moi?! Crystal call your dogs off… You and I need to talk.

Crystal looked at the woman as she looked back at Delia and shook her head in disgust at her. This would be the third time that she approached Crystal, and Crystal was starting to get annoyed as she found some time to reach into her purse and pull out a makeup kit. One that she rudely used just to send the message to Delia that she wasn’t listening to her.

Delia: Are you listening to Moi?!

Crystal sighs before she glances back at the woman and shakes her head at her.

Crystal: What the hell do you want?! Can’t you take a hint that I don’t want to be bothered. I thought it wasn’t a hard concept to understand.

Delia: Seriously what has gotten into you. When I first met you I thought you were such a nice person. You really stood up for me back in that locker room against the likes of Amy, Jessie, and them, and I wanted to know what happened to that Crystal.

Crystal nods her head as she let’s a grin escape her lips.

Crystal: Yeah about that… Honest mistake….

Delia: Thank you. I knew you didn’t fall that much off the deep end.

Crystal smiles wickedly as she looks back into her eyes.

Crystal: Actually if I had the chance to do things all over. I would pretty much look out for myself. Why should I care what happens to you and Mercedes. You two caused yourselves to be in that predicament and that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Delia: And that’s how you honestly are going to treat a friend?!

Crystal offers a grin as she places her makeup kit in her purse and looks deep into Delia’s eyes.

Crystal: I honestly don’t need friends. Where were you when Keira decided to just rob my title away from me? Where were you at.

Delia: In all honesty you are starting to sound like  a cry baby right now and I know that isn’t you.

Crystal: Every single day of my career I have to deal with people telling me that I was apart of the Mean Girls. That I was one of you but I was never associated with you. Maybe by being a simple association because I communicate with Mercedes in Spanish sometimes but that doesn’t mean I am buddies with all of you.

Delia: What is up with this power trip ego thing about you? Everyone is starting to notice this new attitude in you. I don’t know you that well but I can tell that it isn’t you Crystal. What do you think people are going to say about you?! What do you think the public is going to say. Heck what is your daughter going to say about the way you been acting.

Crystal really rolls her eyes at this point as she stares deeply into the eyes of Delia.

Crystal: Don’t you dare mention my daughter. She knows exactly what I am doing, and when she get’s my age I expect her to ride off the entire fact of who she is. She isn’t just a regular teenage girl. Oh no she’s MY daughter and that alone makes her special, and I would appreciate if you didn’t bring her up. She has nothing to do with you. Besides I think I am doing well in the friend department. I know Mikah is a big fan of my work and right now that’s all that matters. After all she is the cream of the crop in SCW right now. She didn’t fall so far from grace like YOU did…

Delia: I really can’t believe you and I refuse to believe this is who you have become.

Crystal: Well you better get used to it because this is who I am right now and I don’t plan to change for anyone. I am going to get my respect and if you want to get in the way of that, then I won’t hesitate to stomp on you to get there. Now get out of my face. Stay out of my life, I have some shopping to attend too, and I swear you better not bother me when I am on that cruise ship. It would be better if you just left me be.

Delia not wanting any confrontation just moves out of the way as Crystal goes back to doing what she was doing. It really seemed as if she was changing for the worse and the only question is what else would she do with this newfound attitude about her.
user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 11:58:44 PM »
 The first RP period is now over.

As of now, we are in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 08/21/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 08/22/2015

NOTE:
Remember folks! All RPs in week two have to take place on the Sun Princess cruise ship.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 07:46:17 PM »
 It was the week of Summer XXXTreme III and as tradition dictated the superstars and Bombshells of SCW were spending the week on the cruise liner that would host the event at the end of the week and this year it was taking place aboard the Sun Princess Cruise Liner in Brisbane, Australia, however Jessie Salco had a lot more on her mind than sun, sea, sand and trying not to be killed by the local wildlife.

On top of her recent stalker issues and adjusting to married life Jessie was taking on Candy Overton and Crystal Hilton in a Triple Threat Roulette Rules match to determine the number one contender for the Bombshell Roulette Championship which was being fought over earlier in the night in a match between Melanie Gabrielle and Keira Fisher, Jessie has already made the fact that she hopes that Keira wins back the title from Melanie perfectly clear so that she can get revenge for Keira’s attack on Amy Marshall whilst Jessie was in England for her wedding and Bloodstock but even if Keira does win back the title from Melanie Jessie still has to go through Candy and Crystal, can she pull it off?

The corridors of the Sun Princess Cruise Liner, Brisbane, Australia
Thursday the 20th of August 2015, 11:50pm

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks.

First my wedding, then Bloodstock and then I find out about Amy’s attack at Keira’s hands through second hand sources due to the fact that I was camping this year and didn’t watch the last episode of Climax Control until I returned to the states late Monday evening and on top of all that I’m fighting Candy Overton and Crystal Hilton for the chance to face either Keira or Melanie for the Bombshell Roulette Title at a later date.

And anyone who watched my promo last week should know my preferences as far as who I want to win the opener at Summer XXXTreme III.

My opinion on the subject hasn’t changed since then and really, why should it? This whole mess would’ve been averted if Jasmine actually did her job and didn’t count the pin in the Lumberjill match and whilst that psychotic bitch got what she deserved when Amy cost her the title against Melanie three weeks ago she still went overboard with her vengeance.

Then again based on my past experiences I should’ve expected that from her.

As for what I’m up too at the moment, well I’m chilling out in the corridor on the ship and it’s late at night, why? Well me and Shane decided to have a “midnight swim” in the pool and yes, that means exactly what you think it does, do I care what the other Bombshells think? Err, no, because it’s my love-life and I’m pretty sure that Amanda Cortez has engaged in far kinkier activities than that with her wife….

“I am always watching.”

The strange female voice broke my train of thought and I looked around, I was waiting for Shane but I was under the impression that we were the only ones awake at the moment but alas, it doesn’t seem to be the case.

“Who’s there?” I called out whilst hoping that I didn’t wake up anyone, I waited a few seconds to see if anyone woke up and when no-one did I started walking towards the area where I thought I heard the voice coming from but no one was there, well there was someone there, namely the night time cleaning staff but the accent didn’t sound even remotely Australian and sounded too young to be the cleaner who was working who, to put it in perspective, looked like she was in her early forties at the very least and the younger staff were all male.

“Something wrong babe?” Shane’s voice rang out and I turned around seeing him being me, I kissed him briefly before frowning.

“Remember that Masked Nobody that followed me to England?” I asked and Shane nodded. “I could’ve sworn I heard a strange female voice quoting the note I found on my door but the only people over here, aside from me obviously, are the cleaning staff.”

“Let me guess, the voice wasn’t Australian and sounded way too young to be the cleaning lady?” Shane asked and I nodded, however Shane promptly frowned when he recognized the hallway I was looking down. “Crap, that’s the only way from our room to the pool isn’t it?” Shane asked and I looked again frowning when I realized that he was right. “Well if you’re still horny we can still fuck in our room.”

“I always loved your bluntness.” I commented with a grin and Shane laughed. “I guess we’ll have too, but can you do I a favour in the morning and ask the staff if they saw any female Masked Nobodies in the area around midnight?”

“If it puts you at ease then yeah, I will.” Shane responded as he turned around and started walking back towards the room we shared which was at the end of the hallway, now that I was alone I decided that it would be a good time to do my promo since the camera was already rolling….for some reason.

“If you were hoping to see I and Shane fuck in the pool then I’ve got some bad news, it’s not happening.” I commented once I spotted the camera. “But I may as well use this opportunity to get my final thoughts out regarding my opponents at Summer XXXTreme III this Sunday and since I already made my thoughts on the opening match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship known I’ll just cut to the chase.”

And I’m starting with Candy.

“Candy, you are probably thinking about how sweet it’ll be to take the title from Keira or Melanie, unfortunately I don’t really plan on letting that happen and, my incredibly bad pun aside, as far as I’m concerned your experience at Summer XXXTreme III will be bittersweet, in other words on one hand you have a chance to compete for the Bombshell Roulette Championship but on the other hand your opportunity will be snatched from your grasp when I beat you and Crystal!”

And speaking of Crystal.

“If it seems like I’m going through my opponents quickly, well I have a good reason for it, namely the fact that I already went over this last week and I don’t see the point of going over it again this week, with that said Crystal, out of the three of us you were the one who held the Bombshell Roulette Championship the most recently and lightning will strike twice for you, just not in the same way you are hoping for! On one hand you are fighting for the right to fight Keira or Melanie for the title but on the other hand you’ll have victory snatched from you for the second Supercard in a row only this time it’ll be during the first match and I will be beating you!”

And with that I decided…..

“The Nobodies will rise!”

I looked around for the source of the voice, the same one from just a few moments ago, but I couldn’t find anyone and since the rest of the roster is asleep by now I doubt that it was someone playing a prank on me.

“Maybe I’m just hearing things due to a lack of sleep.” I muttered under my breath before continuing down the hallway, once I reached the room that I shared with Shane I decided to wrap things up.

“Candy, Crystal, you may be my opponents this Sunday but you are not my main focus, my main focus is the winner of the Bombshell Roulette Championship match that’s opening the show and this Masked Nobody who’s being a pain in my ass! It doesn’t matter anyway, you girls had your shot last month and now it’s time that someone else stepped into the spotlight and you’re looking at her! This is the Heavy Metal Bitch Jessie Salco signing off!”

I entered the room as the scene fades.

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 11:19:02 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Current Playing: "Silver Medal" by Megan Nicole

~ One hour before the meet and greet ~

With Summer XXXtreme III just days away, Christian Underwood thought it would be a perfect idea to have a meet and greet on the main deck. Since that announcement, the ship's crew have been scurrying around the entire ship trying to get everything into place. While all of the commotion is happening on the main level, Candy Overton steps off the in house elevator with her pool bag in one hand and a good book. She slowly walks around the top deck pool heading for one of the lounge chairs. She comes to one, places her stuff down while gingerly sitting down on the chair. "Aaaaahhhhh" is all that comes out of her mouth while she leans back. One of the bartenders walks over to her holding a small ticket book.

Bartender: Good afternoon madam, what can I get you?

She cups one hand over her eyes while looking at the bartender.

Candy Overton: I will take one Lady of Leisure please.

The young bartender jots it down.

Bartender: Coming right up.

Without giving her another look, the bartender does a 180 turn while heading off for the tiny tiki bar over in the corner. Another soft sigh escapes her voice as she reaches into her pool bag. The first thing she pulls out is a bottle of spray tanning lotion with very good SPF protection. She sprays every inch of her body with the lotion. The bartender returns with her glass.

Bartender: Here you go miss.

He bends slightly while holding out Candy's drink. Her cheeks are slightly flushed as she continues to hold her bottle of spray tanning lotion in her right hand. The bartender chuckles a little bit while placing the Lady of Leisure on the small table next to Candy's chair.

Bartender: Can I be of assistance?

Candy Overton: I don't know, can you?

A half smile appears across her face as she tilts the spray lotion back and forth. The bartender takes a seat right beside her and takes the spray tanning lotion into his own hands. She widens her smile just a tad while moving her hair over her shoulders. The bartender chuckles a little as he sprays some lotion into his hands. He rubs them together before smoothly running them over her soft skin.

Hank Blankenship: My name is Hank. Hank Blankenship. What's your name?

Candy: You can just call me Candy.

Hank: Well Candy, how are you enjoying your cruise?

Candy: I feel like I am in heaven.

Hank: I take this is your first cruise.

Candy looks over her shoulder while giving him another half smile.

Candy: How did you know?

Hank: Call it my special gift. What brings you on board the Sun Princess?

Candy:I'm a member of the bombshell roster for Sin City Wrestling

Hank chuckles again as he is surprised to be rubbing lotion on an SCW bombshell. Candy giggles a little as well as she can tell Hank is trying to hide the bulge growing in his pants.

Hank: Oh my god, I can't believe it. My hands actually touched a bombshell.

Candy: I can see you're just a tad bit excited.

She motions down toward his swollen member while giggling some more. His cheeks flush rose red as Scott Oliver walks onto the scene.

Scott Oliver: We are ready for you Ms. Overton.

Hank's eyes go wide as Candy gives Scott a puppy dog look.

Candy Overton: Can you stall a little longer Scott? I really need to get some sun before Sunday.

Scott Oliver: Believe me Candy, I would rather be doing something else but Christian wants to get this meet and greet out of the way.

Hank points at Scott before pointing at Candy.

Hank: Wait, you are the Candy Overton.

Candy Overton: Yes, I am Hank.

Hank: Oh man, my friends will be so fucking jealous.

Candy Overton: I take it you are a fan.

Hank nods his repeatedly while Candy giggles once more.

Hank: Oh hell yeah, I think you are one of the hottest bombshells on the entire roster.

Candy: Aw, aren't you just a sweetie pie?

Scott glances down at his watch while tapping it a few times with his right index finger.

Scott Oliver: I don't want to ruin this love fest but we have schedule to keep.

Without saying another word, Candy stands up from her chair, grabs her Lady of Leisure glass and winks toward Hank. Hank's cheek go rose red again as she slowly runs a finger over his shoulder. Scott and Candy head back down the stairs as Hank rushes off for the latrine.

============================================================
<p align=right>Currently Playing: "Talk" by Against The Current

Talk. That is all I have heard lately from both Jessie Salco and Crystal Hilton. Yes, Crystal did barely beat me. The keyword in that phrase is barely. When you playback that match then you will see that I gave you the biggest fight of your life Crystal. Of course, you wouldn't give the light of day about it. No, you are just so focused on the end result but that wasn't the real ending was it. While you were so busy gloating, Keira came and took the Bombshell Roulette Championship right out of your hand. You can sit there and say I don't belong in this match. However I think I should be in this match. I have the same right as others do when it comes to the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I've only had one chance at the gold and I let it slip right through my fingers.

I don't plan on doing that again. In fact, my goal is to make you look like a complete joke while taking my place as the rightful number one contender. I have heard the rumblings in the bombshell locker room. You all think I should pack my shit up and skip town. Well I got news for all of you, I am not going anywhere. If Mikah can disappear for months and months then get a title match when she returns. Then hell I should be able to get a second chance. It's true I did lose to Sam Marlowe and I have shown my respect toward her. She is one fantastic talent and I wish her only but the best here in Sin City Wrestling. She has a huge weight on her shoulders and I find that to be a noble cause. Crystal Hilton wouldn't know anything about being noble. Hell neither does Jessie Salco but I will deal with her in a minute. First, I want to say this about the self proclaimed "Rose Goddess."

The Candy you are about to face this Sunday won't be the same Candy you faced at Into The Void IV. This Candy won't allow failure to be an option. I will walk into this match more focused than ever before. I will make you eat your words.

=============================================================
<p align=right>Current Playing: "Uptown Funk" by Against The Current featuring Set It Off

~ Meet and Greet ~

Crowds are beginning to fill the main deck as Candy Overton is standing over by the railing. She looks out over the water as Pussy Willow walks up beside her. Candy has her hands clasped together as Pussy does the same thing.

Pussy Willow: You got a crowd forming Candy.

Candy Overton: I don't know if that is a good thing.

Pussy Willow: Yes it is Candy. Whenever someone holds a meet and greet, you want a crowd to form otherwise it won't be worth it.

Candy Overton: I for one don't see the need for this meet and greet.

Pussy grabs a hold of the railing while turning her body toward Candy.

Pussy Willow: What's wrong Candy? You wanted this match right.

Candy Overton: Yes, I wanted this match but at the same time I'm really nervous. Do you think I can win?

Pussy Willow: You are joking right? Candy you are extremely talented. Christian placed you in this match for a reason.

Candy turns to face Pussy while gripping the railing with her left hand.

Candy Overton: Just tell me, do I even have a chance?

Pussy places both hands on Candy's shoulders while nodding her head.

Pussy Willow: Damn straight. Crystal had her moment and Jessie is too focused on revenge. You can take it if you want it.

Candy embraces Pussy while wiping the tears off her cheeks. Candy's smile returns her face as she looks at the crowd forming in front of her table.

Candy Overton: I will take it.

Pussy and Candy let out a laugh while walking back towards the meet and greet table. Candy waves toward them as they hoot and holler. She giggles a little while taking a seat in her chair. One by one each of her fans continue to build her confidence. With each autograph she signs, it is a clear sign that she is meant to give them what they paid for. After a few more signatures, her mind starts to wonder.

==============================================================
<p align=right>Currently Playing: "Straight To The Top" by Alyssa Milano

I can almost understand Crystal's motives in this match but Jessie what is the real reason for your involvement. Are you bitter about Keira's vicious assault on Amy Marshall? It is so funny how you two are so quick to play the victim card. Did you two broads forget how you attacked Keira and Roxi from behind like two spoiled brats? Amy Marshall has a few screws loose but that is nothing new right. Amy's always had a few screws loose but no one has questioned her sanity until now. I could ask you that same question Jessie. Are you blinded by your own secret lust for Amy that you can't see straight? Are you blinded by the fact that Jasmine was doing her job during that lumberjill match?

I commend you on wanting revenge but already placing yourself in a title match is kind of absurd. It's almost like Crystal Hilton declaring herself queen over the roulette division. You two need to realize that this match can go one of three ways. It can go your way Jessie but in order for that to happen. You would need outside assistance from a little group called the Nobodies. Maybe that's why you are trying so damn hard to get a one on one match with Keira. You are trying to impress that other spoiled brat. The one they call Tim Staggs. Or as I like to call him the runt who should stayed in grade school.

You see Jessie, if you think this match is going to be one giant walk through the passageway then you had better think again. Before you can get that match you are desperately trying to get, you have to earn it first. The same thing goes for you Crystal. Yes, you both have been champion. Keyword been. That doesn't mean you will be champion again. Who's to say Keira will be walking off this boat as the new champion? Nothing is set in stone but mark my words. The only thing that will be set in stone is that Summer XXXtreme III was SWEET AS CANDY.

I know you ladies are going to hold me back but not this time. I will scratch, claw, bite and tear my way straight to the top. I will not stop till these wonderful fans have a champion they can be proud of. Dentists had better be placed on standby because I am to give Jessie and Crystal two lethal doses of tooth decay. I just hope they can handle it.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 11:51:07 PM »
 Sun Princess Cruise Liner
Off Camera

Crystal found herself on the deck of the cruise ship as she sat by the pool. She was doing all she could do to take in as much sun as she possibly could. She put sun block lotion all over her body as she just laid on a poolside chair. She wore her shades proudly over her face and things were quiet. While other bombshells might have been doing various activities she was just trying to take in all the benefits of being on vacation. After all it’s not like she would have to be struggling that much right? She was only booked against Jessie Salco and Candy Overton two women who Crystal felt was inferior to her in every single way so might as well start acting like they were.

This cruise was like none other because it put the bombshells right into direct contact with the fans. A small girl recognized Crystal sitting down on the chair. She couldn’t help but tap the Latina beauty as she held her iPhone up.

Fan: Excuse me? Crystal do you mind if we could take a photograph together? You are my favorite bombshell and well….

Crystal slowly sat up as she removed her shades and stared daggers into the little girl. That is when she saw her reflection standing right next to the girl, and Crystal’s “other” self spoke back to Crystal.

Reflection: Is she for real now?! How dare she disturb your free time! Autographs and photos with you aren’t to be handed out like a charity item. Tell her how you really feel and just go back to what you were doing.

Crystal took it all in as she stared at the girl from head to toe before shaking her head in utter disgust at the little girl.

Crystal: Oh you want an autograph?! That seems like a personal problem… If you want an autograph you can meet me in the cruise ball room in a few hours. Tell your parents to bring at least fifty dollars and you can get all you ever wanted. Now run along, I don’t have time mingle with the likes of you…

The little girl keeps her eyes fixated on Crystal before she breaks out into tears and runs away. Crystal smiles as she lays back down on the beach chair and she slowly speaks out loud to herself.

Crystal: About time… Next time I think I should just get a private spa in my room and be done with it, that way I don’t have to come out and mingle with such filth…

Reflection: You deserve much better than this. The nerve of some people. All you wanted was peace and quiet. Don’t people understand they shouldn’t just approach quality talent without a proper invitation? Damn….

Crystal goes back to lay down again and that’s when she gets interrupted again, however this time it isn’t by a fan but it’s by her longtime friend Mercedes Vargas. Vargas has her hands on her hips as she looks down at Crystal and just shakes her head at her.

Mercedes: Get up.

Reflection: Why the hell does she want?! Can’t you just get rid of these two. Between Delia and Mercedes when are they going to get the fucking hint that you simply don’t want to be bothered?!

Crystal removes her shades as she looks back over at Vargas. The long sigh escapes her lips as she seems disgusted with her.

Crystal: Is there any reason why you find it necessary to just interrupt me when I am trying to do something? If you didn’t notice I was trying to take in the sun. Trying to really take advantage of this whole cruise thing but people insist on just making sure that I don’t get my way, and it’s getting very irritating.

Mercedes keeps her eyes locked on Crystal as she begins to shake her head back at her.

Mercedes: Is there any reason why you have to act like a little selfish brat at times. I get it. The mighty Crystal Hilton always carries around an ego with her. She always has to have it her way but since when do you start taking your anger out on your fans?! If it wasn’t for your “adoring” public you wouldn’t be where you are right now.

Crystal finally sits up as she lets the sigh just escape her lips. She looks over to her side and is able to see her reflection shaking her head in disgust.

Reflection: When the hell will she just leave you alone?! I don’t understand why her and Delia can’t take the hint.

Crystal can’t help but chuckle as she keeps her eyes fixed on Vargas.

Crystal: You know Vargas you really are something else. I have known you for like eight years now and you really haven’t changed that much over the years. When you are persistent about something you make sure to see it all the way to the end in order to get what you want, but this time. I have no idea at what it is you are trying to salvage, but when are you going to get it in your thick skull that the friend you knew doesn’t exist anymore. I know it might be hard to comprehend considering that Delia is constantly trying to reach out to me, and you find these ways to seek me out but whatever we had. It’s in the past. I am beyond it… The only thing I am focused on is me myself and I… If it doesn’t benefit Crystal Hilton then I am not even going to bother with it…

Mercedes thinks about it for a few moments as she offers a sigh in return.

Mercedes: So that’s how it’s going to be?!

Crystal: Yep… And if you do feel to need to constantly keep pushing yourselves on me well… I won’t hesitate to put you both down…That’s not a threat that’s a promise… Just stay the hell out of my way and there won’t be any repercussions

Mercedes: Fine if that’s how you want it then that’s what you are going to get. Don’t come crying to me when you have little to no friends, and you are the one who wants to be welcomed by everyone else. At that point Delia and I are just going to turn our backs to you because that’s what you are doing to us. Enjoy your day Crystal.

Crystal smiles as she looks back at Vargas with an evil grin on her lips.

Crystal: BYE FELICIA! And keep on walking…

Crystal rests on the chair some more as she gazes up at the son and it’s on this image that we fade out on.

On Camera
Sun Princess Cruise Liner
Deck

Crystal Hilton sat behind a booth as it was time for her Meet & Greet session. She smiled as she stood in front of a mother’s camera as a picture was taken.

\'user

The little girl had a huge smile on her face as Crystal smiled warmly looking down into the girl’s eyes.

“Now see what happens when you actually have money to afford something? You get what you wanted and there’s a sense of achievement. Now run along… I don’t have time to stand here all day. Other people all want their fix and I might as well give it to them right? Thanks for your cheering the premier bombshell in this company…”

Crystal smiles as the cameras hover in on her face. She cracks an evil grin on her lips as she runs her fingers through her hair.

“You know I always love it when the camera finds it way onto me because unlike what you might see with old ass Candy, and unlike the amount of pretentious nonsense that is constantly flowing from Jessie Salco’s mouth. The camera can actually pick up something that’s worth it. That’s perfect in every single way. The camera can pick up a Goddess such like myself and it leads me to have nothing but the biggest smile on my face because I know I am deserving of every single bit of me, and let’s be honest here. The real reason why people decided to take this cruise isn’t because they wanted to go to Australia. It’s not because they paid to see SCW action, but the reality of everything is that everyone came here to see me, and they came to see me get what I rightfully deserve...And that’s another shot at MY ROULETTE Bombshell Championship…”

Crystal cracks a bigger smile than before as she continues to speak.

“Now as far as who I would like to face after I become Number one contender? The answer is obviously Keira Johnson. I know she likes to talk trash like she had it hard beating me and then going on to defend the Roulette Championship in the same night but it was absolute bullshit. People can quickly spew off that nonsense that it was a great move. That Crystal Hilton never saw it coming but in reality it was nothing but highway robbery. I was cheated not defeated and that rematch we had was just a bunch of bogus crap. Everyone that knows me could tell I wasn’t one hundred percent for that match. Call it an excuse, call it whatever you want but I want to wrestle on my terms. And on my terms, and when I am good and ready Keira would never stand a chance. Yet she couldn’t even hold onto that title because she just let some scrub beat her.

My title isn’t supposed to be tossed around like it’s caught in a game of hot potato… Let’s get serious now. When I get back what belongs me to me. I will bring stability. I will bring balance, and most of it I will have to febreeze the damn thing because I definitely don’t want what Keira or Melanie have, but I shouldn’t count my chickens well before they have even hatched because to get to that chance at the title I have to go through Candy and Jessie Salco.

Candy is nothing but a pretender. She comes across as the sweetest thing but what has she done for the business. What has she honestly done except being the biggest joke in all of this company. She likes to talk herself up and persists on calling me out like I am supposed to give her the time of the day. What has she done to warrant herself a match with a person of my calibur?! Just because you beg for something doesn’t mean you are always going to get it. But Candy keeps on begging she keeps on wishing and I feel like we have been down this road once before. If you got your ass kicked the first time why do you keep on wanting the same thing over and over again?! Don’t you understand what the definition of insanity is?! It’s when you do the same exact thing over and over again, and yet you expect a different result. So what gives you the impression you are just going to win this time Candy?!

You can pray, you can wish for the best to happen but let’s face it… We all know you simply aren’t going to get the job done, and on the other side of the spectrum there’s Jessie Salco… A woman who spews lies. Who says whatever she wants to try to make herself seem relevant but she will forever be known as being Amy Marshall’s at best…

The metal harlot will get what is coming to her. We all know this is my match to win, and with the spotlight on me. With me taking center stage I won’t let anyone get in the way of what I deserve. This is my match to win and on everything that is beating inside of me, I am going to do whatever it takes to win.  

Nothing will stop me from getting a step closer to my title again and once I get there everyone will once again bow before me. I know there’s some who hate my recent change of attitude but I personally could care less. You just need to accept it and understand that I am the best here and there won’t ever be another Crystal Hilton in this company… I’ll see you out there… As for now I have autographs to sign so let’s get on with it…”

With that Crystal smiles as she pie faces the camera and she smiles at her line of roaring fans. It’s on this image we fade out on.
user posted image