Author Topic: Orchid's back for the BFTP 2017 Tourny  (Read 307 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Orchid's back for the BFTP 2017 Tourny
« on: April 07, 2017, 11:51:24 PM »
 April 06 2017
Los Angeles
Off Camera

We see Orchid and Song having lunch at a local diner for breakfast. Song had invited everyone for dinner. The first time since Song’s break up. Song however wanted to talk to Orchid before meeting up with everyone else as Song had cut everyone off including Orchid.

Orchid: Song thank you for finaling meeting with me. I sorry that kenzi left you but to cut me off was not cool.

Song: I love you Orchid.

Orchid: I love you to Song.

Song: Look, I needed and still need my me time and my me time is helping me coop with everything.  

Orchid: Well how you holding up now?

Song; Okay for the most part.  

Song’s phone goes off. She looks at it and tells Orchid.

Song; Perfect. I asked ted what he wanted for dinner since he never had my awesome cooking. He wants Duck.

Orchid: Oh I see, yummy!
Song: So how about you orcid how are things.

Orchid smiles from ear to ear

Song; What Orchid, what’s that face for, why you so happy for?

Orchid; I had a date a few days ago.

Orchid blushes a bit

Song; Wait, a what?
Orchid; You heard me I fianlly had a date, well at least it felt like one.

Song; Holy crap Orchid. I want all te details please. Who is this person.

Orchid: Her name is Gracie.

Song: Holy crap and it’s a girl. How did you meet her you must tell me everything Orchid.

Orchid: Well I know she is single so I ent her a picture of myself as I find her to be very pretty.

Song’s mouth drops as Orchid has never dated or never showed a slight interest in such a thing

Orchid So I sent her a message.

March 29 2017
Hello Gracie, my name is Orchid. I'm the LAW Breakout Champion. I know this sounds a bit odd bit I was watching some wrestling matches and I came across a few of yours. Your really good. Sorry I never done anything like this so forgive me, I was wondering if maybe we can get together one day. I think you and I can get along well. I hope I'm not being to upfront as I said I have never done this before. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gracie Lopez: You're not being upfront at all. But yeah we should sometime when I'm free

Orchid: l would really like that, I'm in China right now but would like to call you when I get back to the states in a few days. Till then maybe we can text each other just to say hi at least?

Gracie: Sure sounds good, i'm in Indiana at the moment but going back home soon

Orchid: Great, I have a class to teach right now it will be late for you when I'm done due to time zone difference. I hope you have a great night. I'll text you tomorrow.

Gracie: Alright sounds good 😀

Orchid: good afternoon Gracie, how's your day going?

Gracie Lopez: Oh... good so far.

Orchid: that's good, I hope the flight home was a smooth one.

Gracie: It was a bit bumpy going across the rockies but otherwise good

Orchid: Oh, well you made it home safe so I'm glad. I will get some sleep now as it is going to be 3 a.m. in China I stayed up late just so I can make sure I said hi to you. Well enjoy your day and maybe we can talk again tomorrow?

Gracie: Sure sounds good \'smile.gif\' and thanks for checking up on me

Orchid: I know it's very late we're you are at I hope I did not wake you up but I was just thinking about you so I wanted to give you a hug

--

Apiril 6 2017

Song and Orchid get up from the table they just had breakfast at. Song loves $20 on the table as the two head to the car to go to the super market. As they get ont eh car and take off.

Song: Okay so keep going Orchid.

Orchid: So The next day I sent her a text.

--

March 30

Orchid text: Good morning sleepy head!! Oh thou I hope I didn't wake you. Anyways I hope you slept well. I'm going to train my students for a few hours, maybe we can talk later? thinking about you!!!

Gracie: text: You didn't wake me \'smile.gif\' I've been up for a good while now, even hit the gym. So no worries \'smile.gif\'

Orchid text: Great, so can I video chat with you later please?

Gracie Text: Sure!

Orchid text:  yay, that will be the best part of my day, I cant wait. Well take care I'll talk to you then.

Gracie text: Alright you too \'smile.gif\'

The next day April1

Orchid text: Hi Gracie, I'm sorry I never called, I was given a chance to fly out early so I did, I just landed in LA. But how are you?

Gracie Text: its good.... i kinda thought you forgot haha. But good. Hanging with my step mom \'smile.gif\'

Orchid Text: No never, heck I'm the one coming on to you, which I have never done to anyoneso this is weird and new to me. I'm just really honored that you are willing to meet with me... Its just its about to be 11pm here in LA but its 1pm Saturday in Foshn, I try to make sure if I call you when its late  in SD. But I have been thinking about you. Here I took a picture I hope you like it, oh and how is your step mom doing?

Gracie Text: Shes doing alright, enjoying herself too so its all good. Well, hopefully things iron out,  i dont want it to be too weird

Orchid text: Me neither, I'm sure it will the first time we meet but I think after a  few minutes we will see that we just had butterflies was all. I hve a match in Sunday in Atlanta if you are free I would like it if you came, if nit ill ge back in LA on monday and will be there off and on the next few weeks maybe we can plan something. Oh I hope you slept well.

Gracie text; Oh yeah, we can meet and think of something and I did slept well \'smile.gif\' I hope you did as well.

--

Persent time as Song is seen parking her car at a super market

Song: You guys are exchanging text messages at this point. Good sign so for Orchid. I’m kid of getting ecited. Please Sontuine.

The two make there way in the super market.

Orchid: Well I called her for the first time the next day

Song: Oh crap, nice. How that go?

--

April2 2017

Orchid: Hey Gracie, boy being gone for 2 weeks in China coming back I didn't realize how far behind I was running around all day doing errands. But how is your day been?

Gracie giggles at the comment

Gracie: my day was alright, i can't really complain you know? didn't really do much at all.

Orchid: Oh man I'm so jealous (said in a silly tone voice) so I kind of forgot to tell you this yesterday but I have something for you it's from my homeland in China I really hope you like it

Gracie: You have something for me??

Orchid: Yes, oh I hope that was okay?

Gracie: Of course.

Orchid: great, I made it myself. I just hope you like it. Question do you like baseball? I hope so if not you may not like my gift.

Gracie: Of course i do.

Orchid: Oh great, then maybe you will like what I made.

Gracie; I’m sure I will orchid.

Orchid: Sorry it took so long had to get a few things before my match tonight, my opponent is tough but I think I can take her.

Gracie: Its fine. \'smile.gif\' I think you can as well. Hopefully youll let know who won

Orchid; I will, I talk to you tomorrow. Have a good night.

Gracie; Good night.

--

Presnet  time

Song grabs a duck and a fer other items.

Song: So then what happened/

Orchid: Well I had to take care of a few things so I went a few days with out talking to her. When all of a sudden called me and the best thing happened.

Song; Tell me what.

--

Aprl 4

Gracie: Hello Orchid how are you?

Orchid: Hi Gracie, I’m good, how are you? I hope you didn't think I forgot about you.

Gracie: No, i didnt \'smile.gif\' all is good here.

Orchid: I’m back in LA with a bit of free time, would you like to hang out, I can go to SD if you like? If you're not busy that is?

Gracie: Im gonna be in LA soon for tonights game.

Orchid: Tonight's game?

Gracie: Yup

Orchid: What game?

Gracie: Dodgers

Orchid: Oh crap, its the opener huh?

Gracie: Last night was but i missed it

Orchid: So who you going with? If you don't mind me asking that is

Gracie: Nobody.

Orchid: Oh hmm, So?

Gracie: ?

Orchid: Would it be okay if I joined you? Sorry like I said when we first started talking I've never asked anyone out so this is kind of new to me sorry

Gracie: Oh yeah

Orchid: Great, you already have a ticket? If not I can get is two tickets.

Gracie: I was going to ask you to come with me to begin with so I already have two tickets for us.

Orchid: Great were should I meet you at?

Gracie: Gate 4

Orchid: Great, I'm really excited. I can't wait.

Gracie: Me either

--

Presnt time

Song: No way, so she had two tickets already, that is great.

Orchid; Yeah I was so excited so I had  waited at Gate 4 hoping to impress Gracie with my likeness for baseball. I had on my Cubs hat and jersey. I seen her with her Padres hat and sweater.

--

Dodger Statiduam

April 4

Gracie shows up being shoved by some the people a bit but she arrived nonetheless. Orchid gets a little upset seeing Gracie getting pushed around but understands people are just excited to walk into the stadium to enjoy the game. She smiles at Gracie while taking a bow to show respect. She then leans in and gives Gracie a hug.

Orchid:  Thanks for letting me join you today, were going to have a blast.

Orchid is seen smiling ear to ear. Gracie nods her head as well.

Gracie: I can't wait for this, it's gona be fun.

The two start walking to the gate to get in.

Orchid: So the other day I told you that I made something for you and then I had hoped you liked it. Now I made you two things cuz I was worried that you may not like one of them.  So I know you live in San Diego but I wasn't sure if you were a Padres fan so if you are then maybe you'll like both.

The way I made these two blankets you can actually attach him together with a velcro strap and each end or keep them as two separate blankets I hope you like it

Gracie looks at the blankets and grows a smile on her face.

Gracie: I love them!

Orchid balls up fist with her left hand bending her elbow. She jerks it back a bit, saying to herself "yes"! She smiles at Gracie.

Orchid: Great I'm so happy you like it.

Gracie hands the gate keeper the tickets

Orchid: So Gracie where we sitting at?

Gracie: the front row, behind home plate.

Gracie smiles wide while Orchid's eyes grow wide.

Orchid: Holy crap! Thank you so much for letting me come with you, I never sat that close before. Hey give me a second let me get us some drinks at least, anything you would like?

Gracie: A water will be nice, or a couple of them!

Orchid: Okay.

Orchid goes and buys 4 bottles of water.

Orchid:  Hopefully this is a good enough for now if we need more I'll definitely get some more by one of the vendors.

They make their way their seats Orchid looks around amazed

Orchid:  Wow this is amazing.

Gracie nods

Gracie: youve never been to dodger stadium before?

Orchid: no, I have not I've only been to three baseball stadiums in my life and one of them was in China. Now I've been to quite a few baseball games but I've always sat in Skybox or and a VIP section I've never been able to sit this close. This is awesome sauce, you are awesome sauce. Thank you.

Gracie smiles and nods

Gracie: im glad i could help!

Orchid: Yes you did, this means a lot to me. If I get a little too over-excited I'm sorry but I just know I'm going to have so much fun.

Gracie: Normally happens at these games. People get too excited

Orchid: I cant blame them I mean sure my favorite team might be the Cubs but I love all teams I think baseball is awesome I'm just not that  familiar with most teams and their histories like I would like.

Gracie: Ewww cubs.

Gracie shudders. Orchid smiles

OrchidP: Don’t go ewwing my cubbies?

Makes a silly looking mean face, I stick out tongue at Gracie, then giggle a bit

Orchid: So what got you into baseball?

Gracie: My dad got me into it. I didn't like it at first but.... it changed.

Orchid:  what do you think changed for you that you now like baseball?

Gracie: I dont really remember. But now, now im having fun with watching it

Orchid: Okay I know I'm going to sound like a dork but I don't care. I remember being little and catching a game on TV and even though I had no idea what I was watching I was kind of fascinated by it. As I got older I started to catch more games and I started reading on the sport. so I could understand it and I realize how much statistics and how attention-to-detail the sport is. Yes I know that sounds dorky but that's what got me hooked. It's like wrestling to me as a wrestler a you want to scout your opponent like baseball you want all the statistics you can find on that person.

Gracie: Doesnt sound werid as well. Hell sometimes if im really into the game.... i keep score

Orchid: Well we may have to keep score in this one who knows, but I know one thing. This wont be like the game last night... Nope the Padres are going to kick there butts tonight. I just know it!

Orchid says in a charming silly voice. Gracie smiles at her and nods her head softly.

Gracie: Oh I hope they do, the other day the Padres got smacked around

Orchid: Not today, today they will show those Dodgers that they mean business.

The two raise as the national anthem starts to play. Once over they take a sit as we see Orchid clapping as the game gets under way.

Orchid;  WooHoo Play ball!!!

Orchid says with the umpire behind home plate. Gracie watches the first pitch with intensity

In less then 3 minutes we see two Padres on base 1st & 2nd with 2B Solarte now up to bat. Dodgers pitcher throws a curve ball which Solarte hits ground ball to CF allowing a run to score.  Orchid jumps out of her seat as she gets excited. We see her waving in the runner going from 2nd to 3rd she mimics the padres 3rd base coach as he waves in the runner to go home.

Orchid: Yes!!! Safe!! Good start to the game huh Gracie?

Gracie: oh yeah! Best start..... better then yesturday for sure!

The two look on watching the next batter up to the plate. Orchid takes a drink from her bottle.

Orchid:  So when you watched Baseball with your dad what team did you guys watch, was it still the Padres?

Gracie: yeah, it's always been the padres.

The batter at the plates hits a pop up causing a sac. fly to score the man on 3rd.
orchid looks at the score board Padres 2 Dodgers 0 top of the 1st 2 outs

Orchid: See smart play by that guy. Scores the runner, extends the lead, it was worth the out I think.

Gracie:yeah, If it were me, I'd go for a homerun and strike out doing it.

gracie chuckles and slides down into her seat trying to playfully hide. Orchid giggles.

Orchid: Well hey that would make two of us then... Hey maybe we get lucky and see a home run. I never seen one from this angle, have you?

Gracie: yeah...... last year when I came here.

Orchid: Was the Dodgers playing the Padres then?

Gracie: yeah it was!

Orchid: Awesome sauce, I'm sure it will happen today as well. A home run from the Padres.

Gracie: I hope we see it too, you never really know tho

Orchid: I’m like that kid from Angeles in the Outfield. I believe!

Orchid smiles at Gracie as she looks out a giggle. Gracie chuckles and smiles. The two go on to enjoy the rest of the 1 and 2 innings as the score remains 2-0. As the top of the 3rd inning is in play with 2 outs. Padres 3B Solarte was up to bat with already getting a base hit ground ball in the 1st inning which gave the padres the 1st run inn the game. The pitcher had tried to play him in close. After a 2-1 count...

Orchid: Oh!! That looks like it might... Gracie Gracie look…

Orchid grabs Gravies hand even thou Gracie was looking but Orchid was excited as this was the 1st possible homerun she get hit from this close of a view

Orchid: I think its going all the way.

Orchid gets up as does the rest of the fans looking on. Most booing hoping the away team does not tack on run. Gracie raises up from her chair and looks at the ball going. The ball leaves the ballpark as the batter hits his first home run of the day. Orchid jumps up and down with excitement she looks like Gracie and gives her a hug

Orchid: Oh sorry

Blushes

Orchid: I never seen a home run hit from this close even before.

Gracie looks at her for a second and grows a smile with a nod

Gracie: It's fine!

As the two takes there sits Orchid bumps elbows with her, with a sweet childlike smile she look at Gracie.

Orchid: I told you they will hit a homerun.

Orchid gives her a smile as the next batter goes to the plate. He strikes out causing the 3rd out. As the 4th inning begin Orchid starts to get a bit cold. She rubs her hands and forms a bit to try to warm them up; she looks at Gracie with a smile.

Orchid: Hey if you’re hungry let me know I will get us something to eat or I can yell at the next vendor I see.

She shivers a bit as a gust hits her.

Orchid:  Sorry I never been to a game so early in the season. I didn’t realize how cold it can get

Gracie: Well even it summer it gets cold, marine layer and ocean

Gracie smiles

Gracie:  why do you think I came with a sweatshirt on

Orchid: Yeah I know for next time. I'm still new to the L.A. area and I only been to bally games in the hot sunner days were you wished it was in the 60's

Orchid smiles

Orchid:  I'll be okay thou. I can always be me a sweater. Heck it gives me a reason to by a new baseball gear anyways.

Gracie nods her head.

Gracie: Yeah for next time. Normally when I catch these games its day time, its nice that its a night game

Orchid: Yeah you know I didn't think of that. Almost all of the cubs games at Wrigley are played during the day, they only get a hand few of night games so I didn't think to plan ahead like you. I'll buy me a sweater after this half a inning. They should have all team sweaters not just Dodgers so I can choose any team I want... Well any team but the Padres as there poopy who would want to wear there stuff.

Orchid sticks her tongue out at Gracie being goofy before giggling. By the end of the inning Orchid looks at Gracie shivering holding her arms

Orchid: Hey I need to buy me a sweater... You hungry? I can get us some food while I'm up?

Gracie: Acutally, ill go with you. I dont want you to carry everything

Orchid: Okay, that be great.

The two get up to start walking there way to get food. Orchid a gracie with a smile

Orchid: So I was wondering how often do you make it to LA?

Gracie: I Dunno, like twice a month.

Gracie shrugs a bit.

Gracie;  I'm all over the place so sometimes I forget

Orchid: Yeah I bet that's a perk with being a wrestler thou you get to travel a lot. Oh a gift shop. I can get me a sweater from here.

Orchid takes her hand

Orchid:  I promise to be fast I already know what I want.

Gracie follows her in and looks around herself.  Orchid looks around as does Gracie. Orchid turns to look at Gracie. Orchid is all smiles as she is enjoying her date with her friend. Gracie turns to look at Orchid as Orchid bashfully turns away. She sees a blue MLB sweater a size to big for her petite body but will be perfect to keep her warm as the game goes on. She makes her way to Gracie.

Orchid:  I Found it. nice and simple just a plan ole MLB sweater. Find anything?

Gracie: I found this vin scully tops card, which is costs a lot

Gracie looks at it

Gracie: I mean, i kinda see why, the dude worked here for 65 years till last year.

Orchid: Wait he played baseball? I just though he was just the voice of the Dodgers? I though only players got to be in those cards... How much is it? Can I see?

Gracie: No, he was the announcer, but i guess they made a special one for him.

Gracie moves so she can see the price

Orchid: Oh I see, you a big fan of his?

Gracie: He's the only dodger i cared about

Gracie chuckles.

Orchid: Oh I see, well you should get it then.

Gracie: I could get it for my dad too. he likes him as well

Orchid's eyes lights up

Orchid: Yes! Great idea Gracie. I think you should get that for him then wait the month
and a half for Fathers Day!

Gracie nods her head and smiles

Gracie: yeah!

Orchid puts the sweater on as she smiles at Gracie.

Orchid: Sorry I'm really cold, but if your ready I am to.

Gracie: It’s okay, don't be sorry!

The two walk to the counter. Orchid extends out her right arm so that the cashier can scan the bar code on the tag. Orchid takes the card from Gracie and has the cashier scan that as well. She hands him her CC to complete the purchase.She turns to look at Gracie again.

Orchid:  That is your gift to your dad, but it is my gift to you as a thank you for a wonderful time so far. Seeing that home run was awesome sauce. plus I'm sure these tickets cost a lot of money.

Gracie: Oh they did. Front row always costs alot. But this could the only time i catch game this year. Who knows.

Orchid takes the bag from the cashier and hands it to Gracie.

Orchid:  Okay food time.

The two walk out as Orchid follows Gracie to a food stand.

Orchid: So why the only time.

Orchid bumps elbows with her smiling

Orchid: What happened found out the hard way that a month off comes with out pay?

Giggles at Gracie

Gracie: Well once i start wrestling again.... id be gone

Gracie smiles

Orchid: Oh I see, Well that should not stop you from going to a game. Let me ask you this. Do you watch baseball because you enjoy the sport or because of a team you follow?

Gracie: I enjoy the sport

Orchid; Me to, I catch a game when I can I don't care who is playing. Its just a matter of where LAW is hosting an event at to where the closest ball team is.

Orchid: I’ll be doing more matches in SCW right now and they are in this tour and there hitting all the baseball cites in the mid west, its so sweet!

Orchid says with excitement.

Gracie: ohhh nice!

Gracie smiles, they reached the front of the food line Orchid Orders two cheese burgers with fries, and two cokes. she had Gracie her portion of the food and the two head back towards there seats

There time at the store and food line had allowed for 2 very short innings to pass as it is now the top of the 7th inning. They eat there food as they look on they make small talk about the game as the Padres manage to keep the 3-0 lead till the 9th inning in which they scored a 4th run, ending the game 4-0 the two have smiles on there faces.

Orchid: Looks like the Padres took care of those dodgers huh?

Orchid says to Gracie as they begin there walk out of the arena.

Gracie: Oh yes, I'm glad they did take care of them!

Gracie smiles wide

Gracie: Probably be their only win of the series but.... hey, one is a good start

Orchid: Well I mean Dodgers are a good team and the Padres are the away team. that plays a factor but the Padres will crush them in SD.

Gracie: I hope so!

The two get get up from there seats and start to make there way to the tunnel to enter the concourse. Orchid looks at Gracie with a smile.

Orchid: Hey you know this don't have to be the only game you go to. Maybe When the padres are at home in the week I can drive out there and we can catch a game. Plus I'm in L.A. so we can always catch a game here no matter who they play.

Gracie: Yeah we'll see tho. We'll see what my schedule is.

Gracie nods and smiles. The crowd gathers along the concourse most fans upset with there home team losing

Orchid:  A lot of really upset fans right now huh?

Gracie: Yea pretty much. probably still angry about losing last year to the cubs

Giggles

Orchid: Wearing my Cubbie hat may not help things either huh?

Gracie: Nah not really

Gracie chuckles, as the two try to make there way ou the building they start to get sholved around.

Orchid: Excuse you guys!

People start to get between the two as Orchid starts to get mad tryong to avoid shovling other people Orchid tries to makes her way back to Gracie. peacefully. Orchid makes her way to Gracie. She wraps her arm around Gracie’s elbow so no one can cut between them again as they finally make there way to the parking lot

Orchid: So, what are your plans for the rest of the night. Want to do something else? Maybe get a smoothie or something?

Some random person shoves Gracie from behind as she was about to answer. Gracie gets all up in that persons face and the person backs away slowly and runs.

Orchid; Yeah! Run before you get beat up!!!

Gigglies as she looks at Gracie

Orchid:  You should have kicked him in his shin bone!

The two laugh

Gracie: I'm not in the mood for fighting

Orchid: Sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to fight, I meant just one kick to the shinbone for his troubles was all I meant. So before you were so rudely bumped into, I was asking if you wanted to do something?

Gracie gasps

Gracie: I have no idea

Orchid: Well how about a smoothie then?

Gracie: Sure!

They walk the parking lot as Orchid follows Gracie to her car. The two get in as they wait for the 100s of others cars to pull out.

Orchid: So Gracie tell me about your dad? I see he likes to kick butt in the ring as well, how long he has been wrestling?

Gracie: 21 years now. He started when he was like 16 i think. but it's been a long career for him and he doesn't want to hang it up.

Orchid: Oh wow not many can say they been at it that long. So did he inspire you to be a wrestler yourself?

Gracie: Not many at all, he only wrestlers bi weekly and ppv work but still. He's earned that right to do that. and Yeah, but then again, wrestling's in my blood. My families been in it for a lonnnnng time

Orchid: So it's your turn now to have a long career in this business?

Gracie: Yep! my turn to carry on the name and legacy (gracie smiles) the pressure of that and being the youngest wrestler there, but.... I'm thriving from it

Orchid: Awesome Sauce! Yeah I am thriving to I guess, now that I have had the LAW Breakout title longer than anyone else I hope that help me along the way in the Blast from the Past tournament I am in for SCW. I have a really good partner that the company teamed me with so I'm excited for that. If I win it I will get a bombshell title shot making me the 1st Elder to earn any world title shot in SCW so I'm really excited.
Gracie: well for me, I've had 6  matches, most have been main event matches, one was a NO Dq  match (which i flew from a ladder) and the other was a tag match with my dad..... all of that in 6 matches.... I guess they have faith in me

Orchid; Yeah, that is awesome sauce that you have main event so many alreay. I guess they know you are a next big thing in WXW

Gracie: Yep! but then they suspened me.... and for what? I was helping that girl, she was trying to escape from that car window

Orchid laughs

Orchid; Oh I see, so that's what were going to call it.

Orchid smiles and she looks at Gracie

Gracie: yep!

Gracie laughs, as she is finally able to leave the parking spot as a car offers her to get ahead of them.

Orchid: So will you still be traveling with the company while you are suspend to watch your father or did they ban you as well?

Gracie: Nope, ill travel with them

Orchid: Oh, so it's not to bad. Heck you earned the time off seeing how you will just end up in the main event scene for them when you return.

They make there way out the parking lot and on to a side street. Orchid will guide her to a place with great smoothies

--

Present time

Now back in Song’s car on there way back to the house Song is all smiles as she is very happy for Orchid.

Song: I hope all works out for you Orchid. She sounds nice. Will you gguys be going out again soon?

Orchid: Yes, I will call her later tonight to make sure she get to San Diego okay.

Song parks her car in her drive way. The two get the grocies into the house. So that Song can prepare a fest for the whole crew. Orchid looks at Song.

Orchid: So you’re really happy for me?

Song runs up to Orchid and gives her a hug.

Song; I’m more then happy for you orchid. I really am. Your 1st ever date and it was something you enjoy, Baseball. That’s really great.

Orchid: hey can you do me a favor and record me please my phone is all set up

Song: Yes!

Song takes the phone and hits record

On camera

We see Orchid standing leans over an all pearl table wearing a black pants and a yellow shirt with her hair in a ponytail

Orchid: Hello SCW Fans!!!

Its been 3 long years since I was last seen inside a SCW ring. Yes you can all thank Max Burke for that. I was injured out, not being able to finish my contract. For what because I tried my best to win and I failed him. Well I wont have that issue with my partner this year. Nope. I have Dmitri Someone who knows I will give it my all.

You know a few may say I had no business in the tournament back in 2014 I was not ready for that kind of spot light. Well they cant say that any more now can they.

I mean sure I may not hold a title in SCW but holding a title for the longer then anyone in any company is a big deal. Plus let’s not forget the record I broke has belonged to Keira Fisher Johnson... Yea you all know who that is. One of the best to step foot in any ring. If I can break her record then you best believe I'm not that same green rookie from a few years back.

No I am no longer a nobody. I am Orchid a proud Champion for LAW who now comes back to SCW to test my skills against the best of the best. I know get to show everyone what I was not able to do in 2014.

Gothika, I’m really sorry to have to get rid of you in the first round but when I do at least I know you will be rooting for me to win it all as you would want Dmitri to win it all. I will do my best to make him and the fans proud.

Now I know that the fans my not like my partner but come on you have to give him props. The man can handle business. Why do you think he was given many title shots vs. J2H over the past 9 months? I will tell you why, the same reason Song will main event this Sunday vs. Melody. Because the bosses rather they admit it or not see nothing but great things in them.

This is why I see great things in this team as well we will be the hungriest if them all. We will go to each match with the most to prove and gain. We come on the same page. Say what you want about me or him. We want our title shots. I will be the first Elder to get a world title shot while Dmitri would finally get his shit that he needs it finally win the belt.

Know yes I know it has been 3 years since I have been in a 6 sided ring but I assure you all that I will not be rusty in any way as I have been in training very hard in a similar ring to get myself adjust back to that kind of wrestling ring.

Dark Defender, Gothika Of course I wish you both luck but I really prefer you don’t get any. Gothika being a former champion knows what it’s like to hold the one of the most honorable title to hold in the business. It will be my business to stoop her so I can achieve what she already has.

This Sunday I take down a former champ and then people will be talking. They will see that Orchid is the real deal. The 3 years gone has done nothing but make her better and help her on her path on one day being coming the SCW Bombshell Champion. And it starts this Sunday in my return match from the 2017 Blast from the Past Tournament.

Off Camera

Song ends the video app

Orchid: Thanks Song, hey let me help you set up and when everyone gets here I will play host for you.

Song: Okay Deal!!
user posted image