Author Topic: Raab bringing a real life Angel bear to SCW  (Read 321 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Raab bringing a real life Angel bear to SCW
« on: April 07, 2017, 11:46:00 PM »
 \'user

After the day out with Ben Jordan and his friends. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 3rd April.

Markus and Samuel after a day out he and Samuel were invited to came straight back to the headquarters as they already got down to training against each other, regardless of what the match Markus or Markus and Samuel could get themselves into as they beat the hell out of each other while it seemed like Henry was either being busy with Konrad with his emotion sessions or was doing a lot of paperwork with Markus's MMA or boxing fights.

It didn't matter as Markus places himself in a ring against Samuel as a way of preparing him a lot more for one on one matches just like his failed attempts the last time he was in a situation like that and he felt it was getting so much closer considering their performances in the tag title match was very highly rated, especially the one team they've not been able to beat, Ben and Jamie.

Needless to say it's been a long road for them to flat out hate them to now getting along, like being best buddies with each other, all down to Ben stepping up on helping Markus to be the kind of man he wants to be. Markus throws Samuel around like a ragdoll, putting a brutal beating in with him before Samuel gets up and does the same, with a few of his moves he places towards the match he has with Markus.

Markus Lord Raab: “That's it motherfucker, beat the shit out of me.”

He does exactly just that as he uses a lot of dangerous moves on Markus, being brutal as he can be after everything he's learned with Konrad a few weeks ago as Markus was shocked to see the kind of wrestling Konrad put into Samuel, changing him a bit, but still within his boundaries of a violent wrestler he could become.

He didn't leave Markus any room to come back as it's exactly what he wanted Samuel to do on the more damage he does, the better he gets in the ring along with the addition of wrestling against other indy upcoming wrestlers as Markus flicks his hand at Samuel and Samuel boots him, shocking Markus even more as he eventually gets him in a chokehold which makes Markus pass out as he wasn't someone to quit.

Very rarely you see Markus lose matches to submission holds, but Samuel waits for Markus to get up as he does and plants him down with a finisher he calls The Animal Kill which is a Vertabreaker which is a move Markus hasn't seen with Samuel before as he loves the brutality and dangerous move it was he saw in Samuel.

Of course Markus does a few moves himself on Samuel, showing the brutal nature he wanted Samuel to understand with what it takes to be a ruthless Animal in the ring as Markus gets out of the ring and throws weapons into the mix, showing more to Samuel to be a hardcore addict wrestler like Markus was and Samuel nods as he picks up the chair and already smacks it across Markus's head and gives him multiple beatings with it.

Samuel sets the table up in the middle of the ring, but while Samuel tries to suplex Markus, Markus stops him in his tracks and lifts him up to put him through the table. Took Samuel a while to get up from the damage he got from Markus and uses the trash can to smash Markus's head with. After Markus gets knocked from his feet and Samuel bashing the trash can over Markus, Henry came in and sees what's going on.

He stands in shock, seeing Samuel dominating Markus as Markus smiled before he gets up and picks up a lightbulb which he smashes Samuel over the head and body with, thousands of glass pieces all over the ring as Henry still continues to watch, not allowing Markus or Samuel to notice him standing there, although it's clear he needed to talk to them or Markus himself.

After a long gruelling hour of fighting, Markus finally notices Henry standing there, applauding both Markus and Samuel for eventually putting out equal amount of effort in a wrestling match against each other as they both stop and get themselves out of the ring. They went to the vending machine to get themselves bottles of water before they take a seat and took a sip with their waters as Markus speaks.

Markus Lord Raab: “Had Konrad here huh?”

Henry Losak: “Yes, that's why I was late. Enjoyed the outing you both had with Ben?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaaarrp.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Yeah I did. Me and Samuel wanted to make new friends due to wanting to being a dad so bad.”

Henry Losak: “It's great you're wanting to finally get out of your comfort zone to talk to different people, especially with Evie too who you admit your still getting used to and many other people.”

Markus at this point nods as he wanted to ask what went on with Konrad, but due to it being none of his business, he didn't ask, but Henry did want to bring up something that Markus said to Konrad last week.

Henry Losak: “You know, you was right about Konrad.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Of course I am. He's my brother after all and I told you he's very different from us.”

Henry Losak: “Not that. About when you said last week he'll get a title shot out of the performance he had against Torsten Volgt. Well lets call it a TV title contendership match against Akira on Wednesday.”

Markus Lord Raab: “I told you Olek would do that, of course I can't blame Konrad for not knowing, but how right I was when I said that to him two weeks ago.”

Henry Losak: “But he's not the only Raab who's got an upcoming title shot this week either.”

At first, it got Raab puzzled because he had no clue what Henry was going to say as he brings this point up.

Markus Lord Raab: “But it can't be for the tag team titles because Ben Jordan is in the tournament, he said that himself on the picnic we had today, didn't he Samuel?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “Nothing to do with the tag titles. Samuel, I suggest you go and do some stamina work for a bit, me and Markus need to talk.”

Samuel goes and does just that as he steps on the treadmill to get some workout down, while being able to hear them in the background as before Markus gets to reply what Henry was going to talk about, Henry starts talking about it.

Henry Losak: “Remember when you said you really wanted to win the Internet title?”

Markus Lord Raab: “Of course I do.”

Henry Losak: “That's what you got the chance to do this week on Climax Control. You're facing against Despayre for that title.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Thank god. About fucking time. This title match is exactly what I've been wanting for many amount of months and yet a year after I had my chance against Rage and many other people, I finally get one?”

Henry Losak: “Honestly, I was just as relieved as you are about the title match as this is exactly what you've wanted since you fully understood the title. Got any ideas what you want to do?”

Markus Lord Raab: “Now I know who my opponent is, I'm gonna go to Detroit zoo and hire a bear to take with me to the ring.”

Henry stood back in shock, wondering if Raab was actually going to do it as he spoke saying this.

Henry Losak: “Are you out of your mind?”

Markus Lord Raab: “No I'm not, I'm serious. I'm going there, stealing a bear and put him in a cage in our apartment to bring him along to Climax Control, showing Despayre what a real bear is like.”

Henry Losak: “Jesus, you are crazy. I can't stop you, but I don't think Mark or Christian would approve of you bringing a real bear into the building.”

Markus Lord Raab: “I don't give a shit since clearly none of these idiotic wrestlers have the fucking balls to bring a real life bear into the wrestling arena. Who the fuck brings a real life teddy bear into the wrestling ring anyway?”

Henry Losak: “Nobody, but him.”

Markus Lord Raab: “Exactly so this plan is a brilliant idea. We go and get a giant bear cage and place the real life Angel in there and take him away from the zoo. Because of that, we're travelling to Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday to capture ourselves a real bear. None of that Pokemon shit.”

Markus walks out of the gym being quite certain he could pull the whole idea of bringing a bear to an event. It reminded him of the time he laughed when Ace Marshall brought a tiger to an Supreme Championship Wrestling Breakdown event which was sadly taken away by Olek to send back to the zoo before the match he had with Regan Street. It was something he had the guts to do, especially knowing Despayre caught him last time they fought.

He went to his apartment to play some video games before Samuel joining in twenty minutes later to play them all night together before going off to bed to sleep to do more training up until travelling to Detroit, Michigan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to the zoo late at night. Detroit, Michigan. Thursday 6th April.

It was midnight where Henry and Samuel are dragging the bear cage to the zoo as they stood outside of the zoo because Lord Raab went to where the security cameras are and he turns them off, before he flicks his hand to Henry and Samuel to go inside a zoo with the bear cage while there's nobody at the zoo to get them arrested or anything of a sort, Raab went to where the bears are and he sees the size of them as he commented on them.

Lord Raab: “God lord, look at the size of these bears. What must they feed them huh? They get fed more than the teddy bear Angel does.”

Samuel has a chuckle cos it's certainly the funniest thing Lord Raab's ever thought to do to get inside of Despayre's head a little bit, especially it was very unlike Raab, Henry and Samuel to come to where they wrestled days before the event itself, but being able to pull off stealing a bear is a tad difficult task as it was something Raab's never done before in his life, but of course people don't have a clue about Despayre and his Angel bear.

Lord Raab: “Shame these bears look nothing like Angel, but all well, sorry one of them has to come with us and lock it up in the garage.”

Raab pushes the bear cage around the back where the bears are kept as the bears were aware of what's going on as he catches the first bear that came out of the cage as he pushes the bear into the cage and quickly moves the bear from the other bears and he quickly gets the rest of the bears in the cage and locks them up. After he does that, Raab speaks quietly to Henry and Samuel.

Lord Raab: “Lets go.”

Of course people are going to know about the missing bear, but Raab just didn't care as he stole the bear from the zoo he was hiring and they wheeled the bear out of the zoo as Henry and Samuel thought it's a crazy idea to have a bear locked up in a large cage as Raab and Samuel wheeled the bear back to their hired garage apartment where they thought to place him until Climax Control as Raab had some honey to give to the bear, along with it's meat and some fish to give him. Also some vegetables to give to the bear.

He was feeding it after stealing it from the zoo as he felt proud of what he's achieved and what he aims to do with the bear on taking it to Climax Control was a crazy idea, but what else could he do to make people convince he could be funny and entertaining just like the time he saw a tiger at a wrestling event. Before he could talk about the bear, he went back to the zoo and turns the security cameras back on as he went back to his hired apartment and they closed the hired garage doors with Raab saying this.

Lord Raab: “That's one massive fucking bear, don't you think?”

Henry Losak: “I don't know if this is a good idea Raab. Won't you get in prison for doing shit like this?”

Lord Raab: “Fuck sake Henry, I'm gonna take the bear back to the zoo after Climax Control. This is the one thing nobody else had the balls to do. Sure Matheson used a teddy bear shop, but I've gone up a much bigger scale than what he did. Do you honestly think I'm gonna take it back to Las Vegas, using Angel as a pet?”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Exactly and after all, if even Harris and Bishop couldn't think to do something like this, I will take advantage of it. I don't care if it's against the law to bring it to the arena, but it will be in a cage and if Mark and Christian want to take it back to the zoo, they can, but it's for one night only.”

Henry Losak: “Well um OK, but that's if Mark and Christian allow you to bring it to ringside, but will you let it out of the cage?”

Lord Raab: “I may do something crazy, but no, Angel will not be let out of the cage as I'd know I get in prison if the bear goes on a rampage and kills somebody. I'm not risking that part of my life again.”

It's really a crazy idea, but it did mean that someone was going to have to look after the bear while Raab goes to the gym tomorrow.

Lord Raab: “Samuel, can you look after this bear tomorrow, while I go to the gym with Henry?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Lord Raab: “See, no problem. After all, they got a shit ton of bears in there, like the zoo keeper is gonna no........”

Henry Losak: “You are obviously stupid, of course the zoo keeper is gonna notice, didn't you realise there was security camer.........”

Lord Raab: “I turned them off while we went into the zoo. That's why I went back so they can be turned on again.”

It was a sigh of relief for Henry as although he could be caught with the security cameras turned on, he did turn them off before he could be known as a bear napper as the bear was growling pretty loud in the garage, but Raab spoke to the bear.

Lord Raab: “Be quiet Angel. Don't wake the whole street up from their sleep. You'll be let go and sent back to the zoo after my match on Sunday night. I'm gonna make Despayre scared shitless with you, showing the exposure of the real Angel Despayre's hiding from the world.”

He chuckled as this wasn't a game for Raab, especially he knows the mistakes he made last time when he fought Despayre and it was a way of actually showing the world just how much lengths he's willing to go to become the Internet champion. So many things to pick apart on Despayre that nobody's ever attempted to bring any sort of animals to a wrestling show.

Henry still was uncertain how the whole idea was going to work, but he knew Samuel and Raab would take care of the bear as it may not get the usual food it eats at the zoo, but what harm can it do when it'll be in the cage all the times Raab and Samuel will be around it as they locked the garage up with the deal done and Raab and Samuel go back into the hired apartment to themselves, while Henry goes back to his hotel room and get some sleep.

Gym work time talking about Despayre and the Internet title. Detroit, Michigan. Friday 7th April.

While Samuel was back at the hired apartment with the real life Angel bear, Raab was certainly putting in a lot of strength training back in himself as he's been concerned his strength is slightly getting a little weaker since he's spent more time building up on his stamina, although can only do stamina training for a little while because of his heart problems, but Henry watches him in the background, knowing every bit of mistakes Raab made in his last match with Despayre.

Although it's a year and two months ago Raab last fought Despayre and he was proud on the fact not only he gets to face someone who he's not really proven his worth against that much, but for a belt he finally wanted for a matter of years since his opponents got defeated by Rage. Although Raab wasn't pinned in that fatal four way match for the Internet title, he pretty much hasn't let the goal go away from him.

His main focus has been on the tag titles, but since Ben's fighting this week, he turned his attention to Despayre and the belt he really wants to win. He feels completely different to what he said last year to Despayre. He knew he completely underestimated him and he sighs with Henry addressing it, while Raab lifts up weights.

Henry Losak: “What's wrong?”

Lord Raab: “Just thinking about how much I underestimated Despayre last year. I thought the guy wasn't hardcore and brutal enough. That's the only reason why I can think I lost to him. Fact is he's way better than that infant J2H in the ring, regardless of him defeating us.”

Henry Losak: “At least he doesn't whore himself on camera as much as J2H does. In a way, you forgot about him, didn't you?”

Lord Raab: “Yes and I feel fucking bad about that. It's not cos of his progress in the ring, my god, he's come a fucking long way to get where he is now, hell he's got more friends than me and it's because he's exactly like Ben Jordan, a friendly guy and I honestly have nothing bad against him.”

It kinda scared Raab a little bit where Despayre's strengths were more than what Raab had. He knew he got caught the last time they faced each other and he shook his head on the quotes he heard from Harris about him.

Lord Raab: “Harris speaks nothing but lies. Sure, he's faced some no competition talent, but that's not his fault and at least he's been a better champion than J2H ever was. At least Despayre didn't ruin the credibility of the belt by putting out an open challenge cos James was too much of a pussy to call out real talent to getting Travis and Connor facing him when he won the belt in his first title defense.”

Henry Losak: “I know you did this, but I don't think he's that much of a joke any more.”

Lord Raab: “No he's not. I feel in singles competition, Despayre's the biggest threat I've faced since I've been here in SCW. Not even J2H was a threat, not by a long fucking shot because he barely lived up to any of my expectations.”

Of course, Henry knew why Raab was the way he was last time around because he was suffering from unknown health problems at the time and he refused to see anybody about his fears with women working in the gym as cleaners, but they solved the problem by them cleaning the headquarters gym without Raab around, although that's changing pretty soon.

Henry Losak: “I agree, J2H was just a child's play to you. He got lucky in that match against you, but you forgot at the time you lost to him, you weren't at all focused about him, instead you beat women all around you in the gym.”

Lord Raab: “But that's changed now. I didn't hit Evie when I wrestled with her and I certainly not underestimating him, more so now I got to know Despayre better. All these guys he's recently faced, he's proven why he's been champion for six months, but not if I have anything to do with it.”

Raab finishes lifting weights as he goes to punch on the bags, letting out the anger he needed to let out as it's been a long time since he's had to use anger, but it's the only way of showing the world just how badly he wanted to win the Internet title as he smirks a bit, knowing he may got Despayre where he wants him as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “But this time, I'm gonna get in his head, I still stick to my word on him being a man child, but thank god he's toned that down a lot since the last time, but little does he know I'm coming at him with more focused than I had the first time I fought Joshua.”

Henry Losak: “Joshua?”

Lord Raab: “Despayre's real name. Anyway regardless, I underestimated the violence and brutal nature he has, thank Christ he proved me wrong with that, but I'll show him that violence in me because I want to expose his weakness that all the other wrestlers failed to do, that stupid bear he has. Who knows what sort of things has Despayre been feeding Angel?”

Henry Losak: “Oh, now I get it. It's a great idea to steal a real life Angel from the zoo and play the bear thing against him, but also involve the bear eating skittles too.”

Lord Raab: “Oh yes, Despayre is gonna shit himself when he sees you and Samuel rolling out a real life bear in the cage to the match to get him to lose focus on the match so he'll lose the title I've wanted for the same amount of time he's been champion, maybe a couple of months more.”

Henry sees how much Raab wanted to win the Internet title as he still could get arrested for the bear napping, but he sees it in his eyes, wanting to get rid of the singles titles off his list of goals he's got to do before walking away from SCW for good.

Henry Losak: “I know I say it all the time, but you can win this match and you'd not go for anymore singles titles after this. I think after you've won the Internet title, you should consider talking to Samuel on getting him in Roulette and Heavy..........”

Lord Raab: “Duh, Blast From The Past when me and Evie win it will lead Samuel on that path for the Heavyweight title at least, but I did have plans to pull myself out of singles matches after I've beaten Despayre because there's nothing left for me to do, although I'd like to face Xavier Bishop one on one, but after I've won this Internet title and lost the belt, I'm retiring from competing in singles matches.”

Henry Losak: “I can see your point, but you got to win the Internet bel........”

Lord Raab: “Of course, I said I continue wrestling in singles matches when I'm Internet champion. It's been my goal since I won the Heavyweight title and they brought the Internet belt back, but at the same time, the Internet belt needs to be defended every single week. That's the only thing Despayre needs to work on.”

Henry nods as he does agree with Raab on that, he does want to defend the Internet title every single week that the belt requires him to do, regardless of it being in the Blast From The Past tournament which would be another great thing about having the Internet title, he would clearly defend it against any other man in the tournament because that's what the belt should require him to do. Raab punches the bags even harder as he screams in anger and listens to Henry at the same time.

Henry Losak: “I know you can easily beat the shit out of him this time with the mistakes you learned from the match you had with Despayre last time around, but I think you'll throw the gears into wrenches, making him lose focus by destroying the kid almost like in pieces, without him being able to get the Internet title from you.”

Lord Raab: “Oh yes, he will lose the belt to me because I'm obviously the guy they picked because they left Despayre and SCW no choice, but for me to fight against someone I've wanted to face for quite sometime since he became champion and most of all, I've wanted that belt just as much as the tag team titles to complete my goal, but this goal I'd complete with singles titles.”

Henry Losak: “But you can't doubt he's gonna come at you with every amount of speed he'll have against you along with his unpredictable moves, but you can be unpredictable as well with how you react to things like the whole bear thing. Even I didn't see that idea coming, but you got to violently and beat the fuck out of this guy because he'll lack that compared to you.”

Lord Raab: “Of course I'm gonna give him a violent fight, that's one thing I underestimated him with and I'll not be doing that again, but he's gonna have to fight every scrap of the way to retain his title because I guarantee you Henry, I will be known as the first ever triple crown champion in SCW without winning the tag titles. Nobody in the male division is about to do that and that along with the goal of being the Internet title is what's motivating me right now.”

Raab growls all throughout the gym like how he would with the real life Angel bear he's got locked up in the garage after stealing it from the zoo two nights ago, feeling victorious about it as he speaks again after he stops punching the bags.

Lord Raab: “I'm fucking winning this match because I need and want to, learning everything from the last match he had and the latest matches against Chris Shipman, Harris and Bishop matches recently. Oh no, this isn't gonna be sitting in front of a camera and shoot, I'm gonna be involving Angel in this, exposing Despayre in a whole new level with me holding the Internet belt in the air.”

Henry Losak: “This confidence amazes me and it seems like we are witnessing the return of the real Masked German Monster.”

Lord Raab: “Fuck yes and I'm not gonna hold anything back, not by a long fucking shot and Despayre won't see it coming. I'm gonna buy more food for Angel and take care of it until Sunday when we'll take it back to the zoo.”

Raab immediately leaves the gym as he goes to the shops to get Angel some food before going straight back to the apartment while Henry goes to the hotel room as he sees Samuel sitting with Angel, playing games with him in the cage as Raab got some goodies for the bear and gave him food along with some skittles as they played with him all day until they had to do poop cleaning as they got shuffles and they chuck the poop behind an abandoned farm behind them before they close the garage doors and go in their apartment to get some sleep.

Sitting in the garage with the real life angel bear and wanting to win the Internet title ustream.com shoot.

“HAHA, do you see the differences between my usual videos and today? That's right cos nobody has had the guts to do this before, I'm exposing the real life bear that well doesn't look like Angel, but this bear is much bigger and quite fearful to the world more than the stupid pussy child's play teddy bear Despayre carries around with him.

I remember a lot about the match me and Despayre last year so before people get into their stupid heads me and Despayre haven't fought, we have. It was back February last year when that stupid infant J2H became champion at the Supershow named My Bloody Valentine when Drake Green had to vacate the title due to injury.

Anyway from that match alone, I underestimated Despayre so fucking much when I completely ignored how ruthless and violent he can be. How he does more than high flying moves in the ring and I will say this and J2H can bitch and moan all he wants, but Despayre has been the best champion we've had here who's way better than J2H was in the ring and why? Because unlike J2H who's been facing easy competition, Despayre hasn't.

The latest matches against his friend Chris Shipman, Harris and Bishop proved that. In fact, he's gotten much better in the ring since the last time and that's what's making him even more of a threat that he's able to catch people off guard and get inside people's heads, that's made him really dangerous. It's why he beat Harris and Bishop in the ring.

But I'm gonna be coming out all guns and blazing on your ass Despayre and do you know why? Because with this bear here, it's exposing exactly what's wrong with the whole aspect of this teddy bear. I mean really, it's what little kids have and what I have here is the real Angel everyone will see at ringside.”

Angel real life bear: “Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.”

Lord Raab: “See, this bear I stole from the Detroit zoo just to fuck your mind up, making you lose complete focus because you see, none of these fucks have ever brought a real bear into the wrestling arena and see this cage here? It's suitable for bears like this who deserve to be treated better than how you treat Angel.

At least if your gonna have a bear, get a real one like I stole from the zoo, but I'm not keeping it as a pet, I'm using Angel as a way to expose the weaknesses of what I'm able to do and none of the roster could do. Heck, this bear loves eating skittles which happens to be another addiction of yours, right?

Of course it is, but nobody has exposed that part of you cos you keep things hidden so well, but not well enough from this sick demented monster and yes I will be that monster you wanted last time out because I won't make the same mistakes as I did last time. I learned more in that match about you than I did previously.”

Lord Raab: “Angel knows exactly what I'm talking about when I'm so fucking serious on winning the Internet title. In fact, I've wanted that title for many months, even wanting to break away from the tag division for a while because I know you are running out of contenders for the Internet belt and it's a fucking blessing because trust me, I'll do anything to take it away from you as you are the biggest threat I've encountered since I've been in SCW.

Nobody has made me eat a loss hard like you did and certainly I could find all amount of faults I've had with everyone I faced against when I've lost, but when it comes to you Joshua, I can only come down to admit I lost because I didn't study enough. I know you've overcome a lot since being champion and that's why you are regarded in my mind a much better champion than J2H was as the World champion and I better hope he doesn't win it again.

Me losing to you won't happen this time and I hope I get to hear from your side of the story of me, not some members in your six deadly sins group which has somehow been dead for quite sometime so at least that's changed, but if you think all of my relaxedness is going to come to play here, it's not because I'm more deadly and dangerous than ever before to make sure you won't be walking out of Climax Control as still the Internet champion.”

Raab gives Angel some food which it gladly eats and growls on camera, showing how large the cage is and the size of the garage which only just fits in the garage as he sees it being a little out of control, reading Angel's mind.

Lord Raab: “I almost forgot Angel and you even can get a little crazy with your tricks and everything else that stands you out as a wrestler, but so can I and you never guess I would do this, would you? Of course none of the SCW audience would expect to maybe see this real life angel bear going to be wheeled into the arena?

Of course, that's exactly what's going to happen. Of course you'll be seeing this bear at the arena, but don't worry, it won't be realised from it's cage, it won't be running rampage to kill someone because he'll rip the teddy bear version of him in a matter of seconds with you Despayre having no choice, but to take this bear as your new pet.

I also aim to take this bear to ringside with me if Christian and Mark would allow me to do that cos I'm crazy and a sick fuck to know I can do this to fuck your mind up a bit, something no other person can do and I can fuck you up in the ring as well as much as you did to me last time around and that's not gonna happen again.

Not when your title is on the line and I will say this to the entire world, when I'll be the Internet champion, after I've lost the belt, I'm officially retiring from any sort singles competition and allowing Samuel to take over the singles spotlight as there's nothing left for me to do as a singles competitor and only to go for the tag titles once again.

But that won't happen until I've won the Internet title because unlike the match I had with J2H, I never wanted the SCW World title, I wanted to beat the fuck out of him to break his undefeated streak, but in this case of Despayre, a guy I can say I give the biggest amount of respect I've given to any wrestler apart from Ben Jordan, I want to break this six month cycle of you being the Internet champion and face the true Internet title contender and I have been the entire time since I've been back in SCW Mid November.

Although I had things like the tag titles that came before the Internet belt, the Internet belt has never been off my target list, far from it as I've might've slacked off on posing you as a challenger for the Internet belt, but it's never been off my list, not a fucking chance as I now understand what the Internet belt is or it's meant to be.”

Lord Raab: “I realise I could defend it against other male wrestlers in Blast From The Past Tournament, but that's exactly what the Internet title should've been when it was first introduced to SCW to be defended on every single Climax Control show and trust me, it will be done after I've defeated this man child right in the middle of the ring because there's a lot of weaknesses in you Despayre. There's a shit ton of them that you've not able to see and I applaud you for making changes with yourself on not being the main attention on TV anymore, but guess what? I've made changes too, but the difference is those changes are not gonna come in this match.

Fuck no because I got to be brutal and wanting to end your fucking title streak to me. I'm gonna make sure you'll be so mentally and psychically fucked with your lack of focus in the ring because of this real life Angel bear you'll see is gonna fuck your teddy bear version up. It offends the bears all across the world in every zoo and wildlife possible to a point you'd end up getting a real one.

Just like you're gonna get the real Masked German Monster where he'll brutalise you to a point you won't be standing, nor being able to use your hands to grab the title because you'll be too injured and fucked to know you've been shit scared not only by me, but Angel too.”

Lord Raab: “See, if I'm able to bring this bear onto Climax Control where no other wrestler would be able to do, I can do unpredictable things as well like I don't know, making you tap the fuck out with a broken bone maybe in you body because it's time for you to move onto other goals in SCW like the Roulette or the SCW World title which I believe you can do Despayre. I believe Despayre will be the SCW World Champion sooner rather than later.

After he's lost to me with the Internet title that is because it will happen and it will start right here in Detroit, Michigan tomorrow night as Lord Raab will be the triple crown champion with being the first one to do so without winning the tag team titles, history in the making where this is gonna be the time where it's the very last time I will hold a singles title and if I lose, I still be gunning for the belt until I won it.

Because that's the only belt I wanted and I'm going everything in my power to get it, especially with the tricks I've gotten up to already since being here on Wednesday and the title reign of Despayre ends and the last ever singles title reign for me will begin as I will be the new Internet champion due to the mistakes I've learned and knowing you'll bring the best fight of your life against me just like before.

But the outcome will be me winning instead Despayre and you'll see what I mean when I'll stand over you with the extreme amount of effort you'll bring to the match with me with your ass pinned for the three count or making you scream so much in pain you'd have no choice, but to tap out to my submission. You're gonna be in for a long fucking night Despayre and you'll have to give up because the focus I have has been nothing, but you and the Internet title since Henry told me Monday about me facing you. Tomorrow night, prepare to be Raabinated by The New Internet Champion.”