Author Topic: Oh La La!  (Read 321 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Oh La La!
« on: March 11, 2016, 07:28:32 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy good looking, fancy meeting you here! Well hello, hi and welcome back to the wonderful mind of ME, Melody Grace Carpenter. Now I’m going to tell you a story, wait; hold up, did I remember to turn my hair straightener off? I think so, I must have, anyways… oh yeah back to the story.

Once upon a time, there was a young Blonde Butterfly who just wanted to fly around the world and do as she pleased. Until one day she ran into a big, scary, oily old bully whose name rhymes with Pot Buff but it’s definitely not Hot Stuff. I mean I would never ever, ever talk badly about Pot Buff, I mean Hot Stuff. Now this Pot Buff wanted to rule the entire world and everything and everyone in it. Nevertheless he never could control the Blonde Butterfly and this made Pot Buff mad and glow red with anger. Especially as the Blonde Butterfly just fluttered her way around his castle coming and going as she pleased. Pot Buff didn’t like that because he knew deep down that he could in fact control the young Butterfly and more importantly he could make money off of her good graces. So this evil, evil man decided one night that while she was fluttering around his corridors that he would trap her. YES, trap her in a cage. A cage that looked exactly like an office, but it wasn’t an office; it was the evil dwellings of a torture chamber. That many had entered before, some exiting with gold, some exiting with scars while some others? Well some of the others just never came out. I can only assume they died in a grease fire or fell into an endless hole.

Now while she was locked in his torture chamber of wickedness she was at the mercy of his commands. At first he was abrupt and just told her to sign her life over to him and she quickly refused. This made Pot Buff angry and when he was angry he was cunning, so he used his magical powers. Did I forget to mention he had magical powers? Well he does and Pot Buff used them against Ms Blonde Butterfly. First he sprinkled her with a powder called blackmail when he threatened to go after one of the very few people she held close to her heart. Let’s call him Despy-err-um-De-Best-friend, YES that’s right he went after the Blonde Butterfly’s DeBestFriend. At first the young Butterfly just laughed as she flapped her beautiful wings and she mocked Pot Buff because Pot Buff clearly forgot about DeBestFriend’s father. However he had not forgotten about DeBestFriend’s father and Pot Buff threatened him as well.

What is a young Blonde Butterfly to do?

Well she didn’t get much time to think of a way out of the chamber, because Pot Buff came back with another jab to her wings. He evilly told her that he would take a precious charm off her mystical friend who she calls Be. Pot Buff said he would strip Be of his jewels and leave him jewel less. Mean Mr Pot Buff didn’t stop there. Oh no he went after another one of her SUPER friends; he told her that she too would have her powers stripped from her. What was Blonde Butterfly going to do knowing that DeBestFriend, Be and Superoxi were all going to stuffer at the hands of this bully because she didn’t want to be tied down? The Butterfly grew sad, because not only would her life be changed but the ones who she loved and held close would be punished for her bad choices.

As the Blonde Butterfly took a moment to think about her options, looking for a loop-hole that’s when the evil Pot Buff grew taller. He towered over her casting a shadow. His shadow was so big and powerful it removed the shimmer from her big beautiful wings. The much stronger, fitter, smarter and crafty Pot Buff wasn’t done. Oh no, Pot Buff wasn’t even close to being done. As Pot Buff took out his sword and struck her where it would hurt the Blonde Butterfly the most. Her big bouncy heart! Pot Buff looked her directly in her gazing eyes as he shoved the dagger in. While letting her know that if she did not agree to these lists of terms and conditions she wouldn’t be allowed to download the new IPhone update for her IPhone 6 and alas the world would be ruined and she wouldn’t receive the taco emoji. Wait, sorry wrong story.

Ah yes, Pot Buff said to her if she didn’t agree to sign on the dotted line and hand over her soul, he would take the one thing that her dearly missed ex “boyfriend” had worked hard his whole life for. He was going to take the apple of her eye’s crown away from him. That is when the Blonde Butterfly’s heart sank, faster than a speeding bullet. He had gone and pulled on her heart strings and played them like a violin as he threated to go after King JamAmazing’s reign. The Blonde Butterfly couldn’t bring herself to let Pot Buff ruin the lives of her four closest friends. So with a sigh and with sadness in her eyes she agreed to do whatever Mr Pot Buff wanted her to do.

That’s when the Beautiful Blonde Butterfly penned her name down on the dotted line. As soon as the ink dried, her gorgeous wings burnt to ashes and disappeared. He had trapped her and she now belonged to him. Pot Buff now had her under his control and just for a minute the world stopped spinning, true story. Now she wasn’t allowed to fly away out of his castle without asking for permission first. However luckily for her she already had holidays planned so this mean, mean Bully couldn’t stop her from going to Paris next week. Nevertheless the Blonde Butterfly has had some time to think about it and well it’s like they always say they all lived happily ever after in the end right?

The End!

---

OH MY LIFE!! Did you see what that mean, mean, MEAN man made me do? He made me sign a new contract to Sin City Wrestling. Now let’s get one thing out in the open. I DON’T mind coming back to wrestling and my reservations about signing back with Sin City Wrestling have nothing to do with my love of wrestling. I will always love wrestling, I will always love Sin City Wrestling and I will always love my herd of fans - The Melephants. My problems with re-signing have nothing to do with my surroundings or my environment or the people but it absolutely has everything to do with me. Yes me.

You see I don’t think I’m ready for a comeback, in fact when I started wrestling I didn’t think I was even ready for my debut. I mean I was like all cool as a cucumber and told everyone that I was going to rock the dance floor. I said I would take on the entire Sin City Wrestling Bombshell roster and shake them to their cores. Now, what’s changed to make me believe that I’m not worthy? Well a lot has changed; a lot of things in my life have changed. I mean… look at the tragic mess that I left it in.

The tragic mess wasn’t anyone fault but my own and I Melody Grace Carpenter hurt A LOT of people when I just decided that I wasn’t good enough. I left behind a husband, I left behind my best friend and I left behind my fans.  However now here I stand coming back into the wrestling world with no idea who stands with me or who stands against me. Talk about a solar eclipse. I have no idea if people want to see me shine or if people just want to watch me fall down and burn.

If I were you, I would want to watch me burn. I mean who tricks a guy into marrying them? Who let’s their best friend take all the blame for it for months? Who just ups and leaves a country because things are getting too out of control and heated for them to contain? Who just walks out on their best friend who is about to have baby? Who just walks out of an adopted family in the Sins? Who just leaves behind the most precious fan base in the whole Sin City Wrestling Universe? Who just gets up and leaves their tag team partners high and dry? Who just walks away because things are hard? Who, who, who, who, who? I’ll tell you who a failure does and a failure by the name of Melody Grace Carpenter did.

I walked away from James, Simpson, Despy, Synn, Gabriel, Odette, Misty, Roxi, Rage, Kittie, Candy… I could keep going on for days… I walked away from the best damn job a girl could ask for. I walked away from the fame, the fortune, the bright lights and some of the best nights of my life. I walked away from my friends and I walked away from my fans without a damn word and without a damn reason.

You want to know my reason? I have no reason that will ever be good enough to fix the damage that I have caused. Nothing I could ever do or say will heal the wounds of those who wish to keep them open. Just know while your wounds were either healing or bleeding that I was suffering my own torment. I’m not saying this so you all stand back and say aww poor Melody. I’m saying this because this is the truth. There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t think of you. There wasn’t a day that went by where I didn’t think of the mess I had left you all in. It wasn’t the days that were the hardest; it was the nights. Night time is when all your mind does is race off in a million different directions. That’s when I found myself missing you all the most. The nights were the toughest, the nights without him were the unhappiest I have ever been. However all this pain, that my own mind put me though was my own damn fault. I had entered hell and to be very honest and real I think I have left a bit of myself down there.

Days turned into weeks - weeks turned into months and months almost turned into a year before I returned. Returning wasn’t easy; trust me when I say that. Yet I found myself clicking away at the keys on Twitter and before I knew it I was back into your world. I was being accepted back into my old life. Misty and Roxi let me back in with open arms, Despy was nothing but kind to me and Synn… well I have been avoiding him like the plague. Dom and Annie couldn’t be more excited to see me back. While others like Candy and James are undecided. Some of my greatest fears were washed away in a heartbeat. Nevertheless some of them are still set in stone and are here to stay; I call them permanent destructions that will bare everlasting scars.

At first I wasn’t going to step foot back into Sin City Wrestling. Yet the Surf Boys tempted me back in and that night was the night I learnt that somethings can’t be forgotten. No matter how much distance or time you give it. The night of my unofficial return to Sin City Wrestling was the night that Candy Overton broke my nose because I had let her down. Candy wanted to inflict some of the pain that I let her feel while I was away. It was also the night that I looked into his eyes for the first time in months and I felt like the biggest let down in the whole entire world. You guys might hate him, you guys might think he is just a brat but to me… he was the one I let down the most. Yet there I was just standing in front of him dressed up like an idiot because I was too afraid to be myself. I had a perfect opportunity to try and make things right and I treated it like a sideshow and acted like a damn clown.  Smooth Melody Smooth!

Weeks have gone past and every aspect of my life has run hot and cold, but now it’s time to rebuild, it’s time to recover and it’s time to return.

What greater way to return then taking on Veronica Taylor? Maybe just maybe if I beat her, some of this shadow of doubt can lift. Maybe the sun can come out and shine. God only knows it’s been a while since I felt the warmth from its glow on my skin.

---

#CockneyPartyPlane

The scene opens up on the #CockneyPartyPlane that left Eureka Airport a few hours after Climax Control went off the air. On the plane was of course Ben Jordan, who had sent out an open invitation to anyone and everyone in SCW. The people who answered the call were none other than J2H, Simpson, Sammi and Melody Grace. It was a four hour flight destined for San Francisco so Melody could make it in time to hop on her flight bound for Paris. James on the other hand was headed anywhere he could get a ticket too. Simpson would no doubt follow James. Sammi was hoping this mystery flight would get her miles away from her sister. So far on this flight Melody and Ben had an epic FIFA showdown in which ended up in a tie leaving them both at two games up on each other. The tie would have to be settled at a later date. While Sammi, James and Simpson watched on in disbelief at how good Melody was on the PlayStation. Considering she was just smacking away at the buttons not really knowing what she was doing, while Ben was sweating bullets and taking it very seriously. After the FIFA game, Simpson had decided to recline his seat and go for a nap, whilst Sammi and Ben were sitting together talking quietly. James just had his headphones in his ears listening to music, as Melody sat across from him attempting to read a book. She could read thank you very much, it’s just she had a lot on her mind. Looking up from her book Melody looks at James, who at the same time looks up at her. Her eyes quickly dart away from him as she didn’t want to be caught out staring. James just rolls his eyes before looking back down at his phone.

A few moments pass by before Melody closes her book and grabs the blanket that she was wrapped up in. She rolls it up into a little ball and before she knew it she was making her way over towards James. Now she was standing in front of him, James can feel that she is right there and he slowly lifts his head up to look at her. Removing the earphones from his ears he just watches on as Melody waves at him.

Melody:  Hi!

James doesn’t wave back he just continues to look at Melody, who is now rocking back on the heels of her feet acting like a nervous school girl. To break the tension a bit James finally replies.

J2H:  Hi!

Melody smiles at him and quickly drops her right hand down to her side before she reaches out with her left hand offering James the blanket.

Melody:  Are you cold? You looked cold, I brought a blanket. Did you want a blanket? I could take the blanket away if you don’t want it. I’m rambling again aren’t I? I’ll just leave you alone, I’m sorry.

She was rambling and she couldn’t stop herself. Finally Melody found that her voice had stopped and she was just standing there with her hand out offering a warm blooded male a blanket on a plane. Shaking her head from side to side, she was kicking herself inside. What an idiot. Sighing to herself Melody’s eyes dropped from James down to the floor. James could sense that she was upset and he quickly tried to correct the situation.

J2H:  You don’t have to go Mel, plus where are you going to go?

Her hazel eyes lifted from the floor as she watched James point around the plane, motioning that she couldn’t go anywhere without him seeing her, or without her being in the same place as him. They were essentially trapped on a plane together, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Melody:  I could go back over there, if you would prefer?

Melody pointed back to the chair that she had just come from, she didn’t even wait for a response before she just started to walk backwards. James without even thinking reached out his left hand and tapped the leather chair beside him offering her a spot to sit down. Looking up at her he smirked.

J2H:  And what continue to stare at me and look away quickly and pretend that you’re not looking at me when I happen to glance over at you?

She felt the blood rush to cheeks as her face started to blush, ducking her head down she hoped her long blonde hair would cover her embarrassment. It didn’t in fact James could see that she was flushed with awkwardness and that only caused his smirk to grow wider.

Melody:  Oh I was looking at you? I didn’t even notice.

Mumbling under her breathe so he could barely hear her Melody looked back up at James. Her right hand came up to cover her face, trying to hide her blushing cheeks. Melody locked eyes with James and they shared a gaze for a couple of seconds before James’ eyes trailed off to the vacant spot beside him. Once again he tapped it, motioning to her to take a seat.

J2H:  Just sit down Mel, you’re obviously dying to talk about something, it’s written all over your face.

Melody:  It is?

J2H:  You’re like a book sometimes, other times you’re a puzzle.

She didn’t know if she should smile or frown at that last comment. Instead she just unwraps the blanket that was in her hands and draped it over James’ body, before she quickly took a seat beside him. James just looks out in front of him while Melody continues to fiddle around with the blanket making sure that James was covered and she was covered as well. After she was done moving around getting comfortable Melody looked over at him. Her wide eyes gleaming with excitement it was as if she had forgotten about the iciness between them. She quickly licked her glossed lips and spoke.

Melody:  Hi!

If she could slap herself on the forehead she probably would have, shaking her head from side to side again she silently sighed.

J2H:  Hi again.

James just kept his eyes on Melody but he was still distant, she couldn’t put her finger on it. Well she could but she wanted to ignore it. The two young former flames just sat in silence for a while before Melody’s voice broke it.

Melody:  I’m just going to cut to the chase, James I don’t want things to be this weird between us. I know that sounds really stupid because it’s not like we have the cleanest past, but I just want things to be different from now on. I mean that, so to break the ice I want you to ask me anything… anything at all and I promise you I will answer it honestly. Scouts honour, cross my heart. I mean you must have some questions burning away up there and I want to answer them, so you can get some clarity.

Her hazel eyes fell into his as he just looked across at her. Not knowing what to say for a moment James processed what Melody had just said. Melody could feel that he was analysing her, he was good at it too. He was probably looking at her face to see any tell-tale signs to expose any tricks that she might have been playing at. She wasn’t this time; she was being honest and raw with him. The only thing that he could possibly see on her face was puffy baggy eyes that looked like she hadn’t slept in months. She did well to hide them under her make up, but being this close to her it was basically rendered pointless. Melody started to panic and he must have caught a glimpse of her discomfort in her eyes so he quickly made a joke.

J2H:  For a moment there, I forgot how much you like to talk.

Smirking at her James let out a little chuckle while Melody just sunk back down into the leather chair and huffed. She had missed the humorous side of his joke and had taken it seriously.

Melody:  I’m sorry.

With that said and done she closed her eyes and wished that she was a million miles away from him, so she wouldn’t annoy him. However it wasn’t too long before she heard his voice whisper besides her. Catching her off guard she opened her eyes and turned to her left to look up at him.

J2H:  Why did you decide to come back to SCW? I mean why sign the contract? You really don’t seem thrilled to be back.

James shuffled around in his seat so he was turned in towards her as he wanted to read her answer.  He wanted to know if Melody was telling the truth. She let out a sigh and quickly replied.

Melody:  Well, did you not see what Hot Stuff did?

She was going to blame him again and James didn’t like that reply, he wanted the truth. Melody had promised to tell him the truth and so far all she had done was covered it up with a white lie.

J2H:  I did, but you had a choice Melody, you could have just walked away?

He was correct and Melody knew that. Looking up at him she cursorily rolled her tongue over her pure white teeth and took in a deep breath of air before answering him.

Melody:  And let that man think he can bully Despy? I don’t think so. I refuse to let him think that he can do that.

It was as if a little fire of passion started to burn in her eyes as she spoke about her best friend. Melody knew she hadn’t been the best, best friend, but she knew that if anything ever happened to Despy she would be heartbroken. If anyone ever hurt him, she would kill them. As Melody day dreamed about that moment, James’ voice pulled her back into reality.

J2H:  You do realise that Mark could just make Despy’s life a living hell regardless of you signing that contract or not?

Clenching her teeth together Melody groaned, she hadn’t thought of that. Her eyebrows came together as she thought of a reply but nothing came to mind just yet. James was right, he was always right.

Melody:  Yeah… well, he won’t because he got what he wanted. So I signed back to SCW to make sure Despy stayed out of Hot Stuff’s sights. I signed back up so Ben doesn’t have to lose his Tag Team Championship. I mean, he could very well give it away next week now since Simon has retired but that’s up to Ben. It shouldn’t be a decision that he was forced into doing because simple little me wouldn’t sign a contract. Also he said we would take Roxi’s away from her, what kind of a best friend would I be to her if I let him ruin hers and Keira’s reign with the Bombshell Tag Championships? I would never forgive myself.

Looking back up at James, she took in a deep inhale her facial expression were all serious. He could tell that she was telling the truth but she was dancing around the full truth. Moving in towards her closer James quietly spoke so Sammi and Ben couldn’t hear them.

J2H:  Is that it? Is that the real reason?

He was studying her again, reading her like a book as Melody just glanced into his eyes. He was good, really good at knowing how to get to the rock bottom truth. She playfully rolled her eyes at him that got a smile from James; it was as if he could now read her mind.

Melody:  It is the real reason but it’s not the whole reason.

She exhaled quietly and turned to face him more, they were now completely facing each other. Her voice was quiet but her tone was direct, she needed him to know the truth the whole truth. Reaching out with her hands she placed them on top of his and without even giving it a second though she held onto them delicately.

Melody:  He said he was going to take your title away from you. I couldn’t just sit there and let this power hungry animal take away the one thing you have worked the hardest for in your life. I couldn’t let him just strip you of your belt; I would regret that for the rest of my life. Heck, it would have just added to every bit of regret that I already have when it comes to us. I mean, I don’t regret us. Please don’t think that’s what I meant. I will never regret us. I just regret how things turned out and what happened and now I’m paying the ultimate price of you not being able to trust me. The fact is I wouldn’t have been able to stand it if I was the sole reason why you had to have your championship belt taken away from you. You have worked way to hard just to have it taken away from you, just because I wanted to be selfish and not be signed anywhere? It’s not fair.

She looked into his eyes making sure he was looking into hers before she realised that her hands were on his and her thumbs were rubbing circles around the back of his hands. She quickly jolted her hands away and smiled nervously but James didn’t even flinch, it was as if he didn’t even notice her hands on his to begin with.

J2H:  Why don’t you want to be signed to SCW Mel? That doesn’t make any sense, you love it there, you love the fans and they love you.

He had a valid point one that she was going to clear up. Running her fingers through her messy curly hair Melody let out the biggest sigh of her life, before lowering her eyes to his hands. This answer right here was either going to offend him or comfort him either way she had to tell him the truth. With a shy smile she looked back up at him and declared.

Melody:  Because I suck at wrestling James… and well James, I don’t want you to rock up to work every Sunday and be like oh great I have to see that stupid blonde girl again tonight. I know what Hot Stuff is like. I knew if I signed back to SCW he would be like great, let’s put Melody and James in a tag match together… let’s throw them on a press junket together. I know all those things are coming because he is twisted and I swear he gets off on making people miserable. I don’t want you to be miserable about seeing me day in day out. I don’t want you to not enjoy coming to work, especially while you’re at the top of the mountain. That’s not right and it wouldn’t be fair. I want you to enjoy your success and be the best you can be and I know you would enjoy all of this a lot more if I wasn’t there.

She was looking at him and she could tell that he was processing what she had just said. For the first time his eyes had moved from her face down to the side. He either believed her or he thought she was lying but she was telling the God honest truth. The longer time ticked by the longer James didn’t say a word, he didn’t reply with any sort of movement either. Melody turned away from him once again. She sunk back down into the leather seat and closed her eyes, trying to hold back the stinging pain that was burning in them. The longer her eyes were closed the heavier they became and the thought of sleep played with her mind. Who was she kidding tho? She hadn’t slept longer than 4 hours each night for the last year, why did she think she was going to get in some shut eye now?

J2H:  Where did you go Mel, when you left?

His strong voice drew her out of her daze as she opened her eyes; turning her head to her left she looked at him. He was sitting beside her still, his body slightly turned in towards hers. She shuffled up from her slouched down position and turned towards him. Melody hoped that her body language would reflect that she was one hundred percent serious about being open and honest with him.

Melody:  Norway.

“Norway” flew out of her mouth with a mixture of emotion. The sweet tone in her voice reflected that she loved Norway and she missed Norway but the sour undertone gave James the impression that it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. Melody blinked her eyes growing heavier as she held back a yawn, she didn’t want to be rude.

J2H:  See that’s what I’m having issues with, why would you move to Norway? The only person you know there is Derek. Why would you run to Derek?

His tone was filled with bitterness as he almost hissed at her his questions. It was hard to believe that Melody would just pick up her whole life and move somewhere she had never really shown interest into going before. Thinking about his question for a while she was going to feed him a lie but she bit her tongue and held back before groaning. The truth Melody, he needed the truth. Another sigh escaped her lips and she softly replied.

Melody:  I just needed to get away. There was nothing I could say or do that would correct what I did wrong James. I panicked… so I ran. I ran to the one place I knew no one would come looking for me. I mean you’re right why would I move to freezing cold Norway? It made no sense. So I knew no one would look for me there. I didn’t want to be found. I didn’t want to be contacted and I knew Derek would respect that. I knew that he would just let me get lost there. The moment you forgot…err… found out what happened that night was enough for me to get a sign to get out of there. So I moved to Norway, I didn’t tell my parents until I got there; they were the only ones that knew well aside from Derek.

Her tone was sharp, mean, yet soft and sincere. Melody closed her eyes and once again the last twelve months of her life flashed before her young eyes. Some good memories, some flat out bad ones. Opening her eyes once more she looked at James who was just looking at her with a jumbled looked on his face.

J2H:  Forgot what? What did I forget?

Oh nuts, he had picked up on that. Melody franticly raced her mind for something to say that would make this moment right. She didn’t want to lie to James right now, but right now wasn’t the place or the time to make him remember anything. Her eyes were scanning his face and she could tell that he was growing inpatient awaiting an answer. Learning over to him she placed her right hand on the side of his face and gently held it before smiling at him.

Melody:  I used the wrong word, just ignore it. It’s just stupid Mel being stupid again.

She dropped her hand away from his face and returned it back into her lap before turning away from him. Once again she leant back into the chair and let the leather surround her and before she knew it her eyes were closed. A few minutes passed the two as they sat in silence and before she knew it Melody was drifting off to sleep. Well it was either sleep or cry and she wasn’t going to cause a scene on this fantastic plane ride. James just sat in silence he didn’t know what had just happened but he knew there was more too it. He was about to talk to her but as he looked over to her, James saw that she was sleeping. Resting back into the chair he huffed before placing his head phones back into his ears to get lost in some music. He needed to clear his mind and process everything she had just told him. As James made himself comfortable, his movements on the chair trigged Melody to slightly wake from her slumber. James watched as Melody rolled over towards him and before he knew it her head was resting on his shoulder, while her arm gently positioned itself over his chest. He didn’t move, he didn’t say a word he just sat there and let her sleep. James just looked down at Melody unsure of what to do; his thoughts were quickly cut short when the sound of Simpson’s bold voice could be heard.

Simpson:  Sir, do you want me to move her?

James looked up at Simpson and shook his head from side to side before he lifted his right hand waving Simpson off. Looking back down at Melody, James just sighed he didn’t know what he was going to do with her or about her just yet. However in this moment he was going to let her get some sleep, after all he knew that she hadn’t been sleeping and that she needed rest regardless of how uncomfortable it made him feel.

---

#Paris

The scene opens up outside the Château of Vincennes’ castle in Paris France, before it slowly pans inside to see Ms Melody Grace’s face. She appears to be sitting down in a rather large chair. Her body can’t be fully seen only from the shoulders up as the camera is partially zoomed in. Licking her lips she smiles before tossing a lock of her blonde hair to the side. Finally her lips parted once more and her voice was heard, in a soft whisper like tone.

Melody:  Hello everyone and welcome back to my life. I have missed you all and I hope that you have missed me? Well what can I say? I’m back in Sin City Wrestling and in my very first match back I get to face the first class model Veronica Taylor. Ooooooh the big bad Veronica Taylor, actually I shouldn’t make jokes considering one of the last times we faced each other she beat me. Although I’ve always been told that, accidents do happen and letting her pin me was one of them. Boy oh boy have I not lived that down. I shouldn’t be mean about Veronica; I mean it’s not her fault that she has the personality of a wet mop… oh, oops. I’m really bad at these promotional things. I mean I’m not exactly the meanest person, so I rarely ever know what to say. Especially with this being my first week back in like almost a year. I think I have lost my touch. Yo Simpson, what does J2H say in his promos?

Melody just looks away from the camera to look at Simpson. Simpson can’t be seen on the footage but his loud voice booms out from behind the camera.

Simpson:  Ms Grace, as the cool kids say, he normally just hangs shit on his opponents.

Nodding her head Melody looks back at the camera and smiles, before lifting her right hand up to give Simpson a thumbs up in approval.

Melody:  Oh thank you Simpson, I don’t know what that means, but I can assure you… I won’t be doing that to poor Veronica Taylor. I mean is it not bad enough that the unfortunate soul has to face me in my return match at Climax Control? I mean she’s going to be locking horns with me, Melody Grace and I have a very sharp point to prove. This point being that I can actually beat her and I will beat her. She might have won last time but this time history won’t repeat itself like. She’s the one that ruined Despy’s and mine dream tag team match. So I’m going to be the one that ruins her, whatever she has going on for herself now days. I’m sorry I’m just really out of touch with what happened to the irrelevant people in Sin City Wrestling, while I was away. I mean I kept my eye on J2H, Despy, The Sins, Misty, Roxi, Christian and all the good guys that I know and love but apart from that I don’t know what anyone has done. My bad, what can I say? The reception in Norway is terrible. The food is fantastic tho, Maaemo has like the best food on the planet.

She brings her right hand up to her face and her fingers come together, she kisses her fingers before moving her hand away from her face letting her fingers explode apart. You know the international hand gesture for something that is magnificent? Just as she goes to continue Simpson’s voice cuts her off.

Simpson:  Ms Grace, you’re getting a little off topic.

Looking back at Simpson she smiles and thanks him before quickly turning back to the camera.

Melody:  Oops sorry Simpson, what should I talk about next?

Shrugging her shoulders Melody’s sucks her lower lip into her mouth, she hadn’t cut a promo in a very long time. It was almost like she had forgotten how to do it.

Simpson:  Well you could talk about how you’re going to out match her?

Clicking her fingers together she flashed Simpson a wild smile before she looked back at the camera. Life was blazing in her eyes.

Melody:  What he said. Veronica I got you boo, I’ve got your number but I’m definitely not going to call it. I’m going to beat you with it. You see little First Class model...

A snort left Melody’s lips as she tried to stuff down the laugh that was going to leave them.

Melody:  I’m sorry she calls herself still? She’s got a head like a smashed crab but she’s going to call herself a model? HOLD UP is she still dating Giani?

Turning away from the camera once more Melody looked at Simpson, who just replied.

Simpson:  I’m not sure Ms Grace.

Turning back to look down the lens of the camera Melody moved a lock of her long blonde hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her smile was from ear to ear as she finally looked like she was enjoying this whole comeback idea.

Melody:  Oh that’s too funny. Oh we could have double dated boo, that would have been like really epic for you. I mean I would have needed ear plugs to drown out your voice, but ah good times. I mean they never happened but we all know how they would have turned out. You still would have been ugly, bitter and jealous and I would have just been happy and well everything you’re not. Anyways back on track, Simpson says I should say how I’m going to out match you, so just know this Sunday you will be out matched. I have some pretty slick new moves that I have learnt in my year away from the spotlight I mean Derek Thorne is my coach and well let’s just say, last time I was in SCW I was a little bit rusty but this time my dear lobster friend, I’m locked and loaded. I know everyone says that when they return to the ring, but trust me… I got this and I’ve got you. There’s no doubt in my mind, that this Sunday I’m going to show you up and show everyone what the new and improved Melody Grace looks like. How am I going Simpson?

Her hazel eyes once again looked over at her friend who could be heard applauding her, encouraging her.

Simpson:  Great, Ms Grace, I think it’s time to wrap it up… there’s a line forming.

His voice sounded strong as Melody just shrugged her shoulders. Looking towards the camera once more she let out a slight giggle before she continued.

Melody:  Excellent idea Simpson. So Veronica, seriously, I will see you this Sunday with your second class face and your trashy attitude. Trust me when I say this, you might think you hold the crown and you’re Sin City Wrestling royalty but it’s only a matter of days away before I return and well…

The camera pans out to see that Melody is sitting on a rather old but beautiful throne, she lifts both her hands up to her side motioning to the big beautiful seat of power.

Melody:  I’ll take your throne.

Winking at the camera Melody smirks as she puts her hands back down in her lap.

Melody:  Oh La La! Dramatic isn’t it? It’s so French it hurts. As for my friends, family and fans I look forward to seeing you again this Sunday night live. I promise you, I will put in the hard yards to win all of your love and trust back… just give me some time. Although I know I have my loyal Melephants out there and trust me when I say this, I’m coming back to rise up and claim a spot at the top, so I can hang with the best that Sin City Wrestling has to offer… I wanna be grouped with the best, I want people to see I can hold my own against the likes of Alexis, Mercedes, Melanie, Mikah… boy that is a lot of M’s oh and Sammi… There’s even more M’s… it will take time, but I’ll get there and maybe just maybe...

Melody is interrupted by the sound of Simpson’s voice.

Simpson:  Ah… Ms Grace I think we need to leave.

Jumping up from the throne Melody quickly looks into the camera, while adjusting her beautiful bright yellow dress.

Melody:  Later everyone, I love you and miss you… see you Sunday… on Climax Control!

With a quick kiss blown to the camera Melody runs out of the shot. The cameras quickly twirl around to see Simpson swoop in and usher her out of the building, sheltering her away from a group of angry people who had been waiting for ages for their turn to sit in the chair of power.

---

Early Saturday morning, airport blues.

The scene opens up inside the London Heathrow Airport, how did we get there you ask? Well Simpson had left Paris and headed to Monte Carlo to be with J2H while Melody had jumped on a plane to Manchester to see her good friend Kickass Smurf who had been badly attacked earlier in the week. After visiting her friend Melody had jumped on a train to London and spent the night there, so she could be close to the airport. J2H and Simpson on the other hand flew in very early this morning from Monte Carlo, to catch the same connecting flight back to the States. Now sitting in a quite corner of the normally busy airport Melody Grace can be seen sitting beside Simpson, while James sat across from them. The three weren’t saying much as they all looked down at their phones. Melody was going to speak to James but his face was that buried into his phone it wasn’t funny as he was laughing and smirking away at something he found hilarious. Rolling her eyes, Melody thought it went undetected but Simpson had picked up on it.  

Simpson:  How was your holiday Ms Grace?

Melody looked up to Simpson and faked a smile.

Melody:  It was perfect Simpson, I couldn’t have asked for a better working vacation.  

Simpson flashed Melody a rare smile before nudging her with his elbow.

Simpson:  What’s on your mind Ms Grace?

J2H chuckled to himself once more which snapped Melody’s and Simpson’s attention over towards him. James didn’t know that he was being stared at as he continued to text away on his phone. The young blonde turned her attention back to Simpson smiling up at him.

Melody:  Oh nothing Simpson... oh and thank you for looking after me the last few days, it’s been really good to hang out with you again. You’re my favourite... I really appreciate it.

Just as Simpson was going to reply J2H’s voice broke up their conversation.

J2H:  How was Paris? Did you guys get as lucky as what I did in Monte Carlo?

He was smiling his big white smile that meant he was bragging; Melody looked up at him and blatantly rolled her eyes at him before huffing loudly. J2H thought he was being friendly but for some reason his question had upset Melody.

Melody:  I didn’t go to Paris just so I could get Lucky James.  

James screwed up his nose at the tone in Melody’s voice he wasn’t sure what he had done to make her cranky at him. He wasn’t going to find out either as Melody just slid back into the chair and pushed down her sleeping eye mask over her eyes. J2H looked at Simpson and then back to Melody before back to Simpson who motioned to James that he didn’t know what was wrong with a shrug of the shoulders. Shaking his head from side to side in disbelief James couldn’t help it, he just had to poke the bear.

J2H:  Melody, are you just grumpy because you never got a date with Gaston?

Without any words Melody sat up and pulled her eye mask off her face, reaching out she grabbed on to the pillow that was in her lap and she flung across at James. The lightweight pillow just hit James’ chest and fell to the floor, James couldn’t stop laughing. Simpson on the other hand was just watching the both of them. Melody had pulled her face mask down over her eyes once more and turned away from them both trying to get some peace and quiet. James on the other hand was sitting with his elbows pressed on his knees leaning forward looking at her holding back his laughter. In his hands he was flinging his phone around trying to work out if she was really grumpy at him or because she hadn’t slept? Standing up from his seat James, put his right hand inside his jacket pocket putting his phone away, but when he removed his hand from his pocket he pulled out a gift wrapped box. Making his way over towards Melody he reached out with his free left hand and grabbed onto her hands opening them. He placed the box in the palms of Melody’s hands and smirked down at her.

J2H:  Cheer up Belle.  

And we fade to black.

But hold up what’s in the box?  

As I said we fade to black.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:45:32 PM by Melody Grace »
>