Author Topic: A Sinner and a Saint!  (Read 281 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
A Sinner and a Saint!
« on: November 28, 2014, 06:39:45 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Wow it’s been a while I mean it been a full two weeks since I have spoken to you all. I have missed you and I hope Sin City Wrestling doesn’t keep us apart for that long ever, EVER again. I know I know everyone needs to get a fair share on the Climax Control card but I don’t want to be away from my Melephants for that length of time ever again. Plus I was on a roll in the ring and now what happens if two weeks off has ruined that? Oh boy, the horror!

So this week I find myself teaming up with a family member from the Sins. I mean take a guess at who it is? It’s Rage… RAGE!!! Rage off all of the members he was the one that Mark, Erik and Chris tags me with? He like hates me… okay well he doesn’t hate me but he doesn’t exactly like me either. I don’t understand why it’s not like I have ever done anything to hurt him. Gabriel tells me not to take it personally he says that Rage doesn’t truly like anyone because he is big angry pile of man flesh. All I know is that he better not get angry with me on Sunday night because I’ll smack him upside the head, well let’s be honest I won’t be able to reach that far but I’m sure I could talk Gabriel into doing it for me.

Seriously though why did they have to pick Rage? They could have tagged me with Despy I mean that would make more sense I mean he’s my tag team partner in all things trouble. We would have made an awesome team, plus Despy’s my dream tag team partner, why did the bosses have to be so mean and tag me with my nightmare. They could have tagged me up with Gabriel Stevens as well I mean he is basically my brother that would have made more sense than Rage… Sprinkles on a snow cone even tagging me with someone like JT would have made more sense than this, but no.

I have to team with Rage, who has already said on Twitter that I better not screw this up for him. Screw this up how could I screw this up? Oh that’s right because I’m friends with our opponents… well I’m friendly with Gabriel Asar… I don’t really know how to take his sister yet but I guess she’s okay. It breaks my little heart knowing that this Sunday I will be standing across the six sided ring looking at Gabriel and I will have to do everything in my power to not let the Nutella of my life win this match. Why? He can’t win because I can’t let Rage down, I can’t let the Sins down and because I can’t let myself down. As much as I love Gabriel and he’s my Nutella I have to try my hardest to topple his sister. Not only that but I have to protect him from Rage.

Rage is a stone cold vicious animal he will want to rip Gabriel limb from limb and I don’t want to witness that. Rage has already hurt Gabe I don’t want that to happen again. My Nutella needs his arms and legs. Plus I don’t want to witness body parts flying around; I don’t have the stomach for it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not on Gabriel’s side in this little feud that he and Rage have going on… in fact I’m on no one’s side because they both mean so much to me. It’s just hard seeing them wanting to rip each other apart, like surely they could become friends right? Right?

Why does this always happen to me? I become friends with someone and they end up fighting with someone who is close to me. Like Gabriel and Rage, Drake and Gabriel, JT and his gang are fighting with the Sins. I’m like the meat in the middle of so many sandwiches. Then to top it all off I have Despy who is my best pal hanging around Delia who hates me… and to be honest I don’t really like her either… she was mean to Misty and Odette. I’m pretty sure she even tried to sink her claws in Gabriel at one time and I was like oh heck no you French bulldog. Keep your hands away from MY best friends boyfriend you frog leg eating mole face. But I remained true to myself and was the perfect lady and kept my mouth closed, which is really rare for me normally I just left my feelings fly but I knew that Gabriel and Odette must have been up to something for him to even want to hang around Delia to start with. After all I know what Gabriel thinks about French people and it’s not very high.

Speaking of Misty… did you see Roxi and I last Sunday trying to get her to join Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United? She didn’t seem to keen, but trust me this week at Climax Control were going to get her to sign her soul over to us. I mean why wouldn’t she want to team with us? We offer candy, hugs, kisses and all things sugar and spice and everything nice… what true girls are made out of. Right now she feels alone, she feels lost but listen to me Misty we’re here for you we will save you, we will help you and we will give you the strength that you need to take on Delia and win. Sometimes even the greatest in this business fall down its how they bounce back up is the main thing and right now Misty is bobbing around with her head out of water but she is still claiming she is drowning. I won’t let you drown Misty… Because I am Super Lifeguard Melody and guess what boo? I’m on duty. Also I look killer in a red one piece but that’s another story for another time.

Okay enough blabbering on for now; it’s time to show you what I have been up to this week. I love you all be safe, look after one another and remember the Mother of unicorns has got your back, Jack.

Rage: I can’t believe they have me teamed with you?

Opening up inside Gabriel and Odette’s Vegas home Rage’s voice can be heard as he stands inside the middle of their home gym looking at Melody Grace who is standing inside the life size wrestling ring.

Rage: Like seriously what were they thinking?

Melody is clearly in a world of her own as she is seen spinning around, her hands out as if she is dancing with someone ballroom style. Rage is wearing just a pair of loose black Nike shorts, his feet covered by a pair of sneakers. In his hands is a skipping rope that he starts to pound the floor with as he undertakes his warm up.

Rage: Are you even paying attention to me right now?

Noticing that Melody is far away from here he barks out at her causing Melody to almost fall over in her flawless dance rehearsal. Looking back over her shoulder the bubbly blonde flashes Rage a quick smile.

Melody: Uh yeah sure, I’ll have a cup of tea, white with one please.

Turning back to face the mirrored wall Melody continues her waltz, her short yellow dress is flowing with every movement her body creates. The Californian bombshell ignores Rage as his nostrils flare as he tosses the skipping rope over towards the wall in anger.

Rage: MELODY!!!

Feeling the ring bounce under her feet Melody turns around to see Rage right behind her. Looking up at him with a cheeky grin on her face she tilts her head to the side before yelling back at him.

Melody: RAGE!!!

Reaching out he puts his hands on top of her shoulders lightly shaking her, as if to bring her back to reality. Melody shrugs his hands away while poking her tongue out in disgust.

Rage: This is serious, I need you to focus!

Rage looked down at her, seeing that she wasn’t even dressed for her training day with him. His hands made big frying pan sized fists by his side as he shook his head at her. Melody could tell that he wasn’t pleased with her, he didn’t want her for a partner she was a liability. How wasn’t she? She was new to wrestling and she was best friends with one of their competitors this week. Rage needed to snap Melody back into reality he needed Melody to focus on the match, not just for him but for her.

Melody: But you’re so boring, why do I need to focus?

Faking a yawn Melody flicked a long lock of her blonde hair over her shoulder. She wasn’t normally like this, she was normally bubbly and happy go lucky. There was something about Rage that put a dampener on her mood; she was never sure on how he would react. Seeing that he was in a foul mode like always Melody had decided to play off of it, to see how angry she could get him.

Rage: We have a big match coming up on Sunday and I need your full attention.

Being open and honest with her Rage extended his hands to his side displaying to her that he was here to train. Melody let out a sigh and just shook her head from side to side.

Melody: And you’ll have my full attention on Sunday but right now I’m practising my Vietnamese Waltz.

Rage couldn’t believe his ears as Melody spoke to him and then he almost couldn’t believe his eyes as he watched her twirl around on the balls of her feet and restart her dance training. Lifting his right hand up Rage pulled on her right shoulder breaking her concentration.

Rage: We’re here to train.

His nostrils flared once more as Melody just looked at him over her shoulder, her blonde hair cascading down around them. Her hazel eyes locked on his as she spoke seriously to him.

Melody: I am training you big baboon.

Shaking him off once more Melody went to go back to her dance but Rage stepped around her, stealing her attention. The tall bulk of muscle over shadowed Melody as she looked up at him. She should have been scared, she should have been intimidated but she knew that Rage would never lay a violent hand on her. As much as she annoyed him, he was her protector he was her family.

Rage: Wrestling training not dancing training.

Melody stopped dancing around and sighed once more, she was defeated. Looking away from him her both lip pouted outwards as she sulked.

Melody: And why would I need to train?

Turning back to Rage she looked at him as he took his time in responding, making sure to choose the right words so he didn’t have her running up stairs crying to Odette and Gabriel getting him in the bad books.

Rage: So you know what the HELL you need to do on Sunday.

Great choice of words Rage. Melody’s hands flung up to her hips as she stomped the hard canvas under her bare sole. She screwed up her nose as she spoke to him infuriated at him.

Melody: I know what I have to do on Sunday, don’t let Jemma pin me it seems pretty straight forward.

Arching his right eyebrow Rage was almost impressed by Melody’s very rare outburst of anger. Looking down at her with a hint of pride in his eyes he half smirked as he continued to prod this new side of her seeing how far he could get her to the verge of snapping.

Rage: That’s what you think your job is?

Trying to keep his facial expressions down to a minimum Rage watched as Melody now paced back and forth in front of him in the ring. Thinking about her response the blonde bombshell made sure that what she was about to say would make sense to save herself from embarrassment.

Melody: Well that’s what I get paid for so um yes?

She raised her right eyebrow at him, hoping that was the right answer but without even hesitating Rage bit back. His voice deepening as he tried to coach the darker side of Melody out.

Rage: You need to focus Melody, I’m not playing around we have to win this Sunday.

He was making her think that if they lost it would be her fault and that wasn’t sitting well with her. Not one little bit. Melody looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. She went to open her mouth to say something but no words came out, narrowing her eyes at him she huffed. Did he seriously think that if they lost it was all on her? Her hands moved from her hips as her left hand dragged through her hair in discomfort her right hand flung up, her index finger was pointed at the ready as she pushed it into his chest.

Melody: Or what?

She was waiting for him to say it; he had to say it out loud to confirm everything that she was thinking. She hoped that he wouldn’t say it but she knew Rage, she knew him too well. He was going to say it and it was going to crush her like a bug.

Rage: Or I’ll be extremely pissed off if you cost us the match.

There it was he had said it and it had hurt just as much as she had anticipated. Her teeth snapped shut as she held back a growl, she was angry. He had done it; he had proved to her that she could get there. Wait... what? Taking a step back for a Moment Melody’s thought raced around her mind at a million miles per minute, he was playing her like a fiddle and he was winning. Her hazel eyes locked with his as she withdrew her index finger from his chest and placed her arms back down to her side.

Melody: Me? Excuse me I’m on a winning streak thank you very much, it’s you that will cause us to lose, you and your bad mean temper.

Smiling, she knew that one would sting a little. She hoped that it would. I mean eyes for an eye right? Melody watched as Rage just looked down at her he didn’t even flinch. He had his poker face down pat.

Rage: Stop playing around we have to train, so go and get changed.

Rage walked off towards the ropes and he started to check them over, he had to make sure everything was in order as he would hate to hurt her as much as it would bring him immense pleasure to do so.

Melody: I’m not training with you, I have a trainer and he is fabulous so why would I have to train with you?

Rage turned back at her and growled she was going to make this difficult, of course she was. Melody looked at him her face was serious. She didn’t want to train with him she didn’t see the need. The fact that he had hurt her wasn’t helping his cause either.

Rage: Because I’m your damn tag team partner this week.

Turning back towards the ropes Rage adjusted their tightness making sure they were fixed; it had been a while since anyone had used this ring. It was manly reserved for Odette when she and Gabriel would go over new moves when she was just getting into wrestling. Since her pregnancy announcement the ring barely got a second look, even from Gabriel who decided to travel to Synn’s house to train.

Melody: Stop reminding me.

Her hands flew up in the air as she fobbed him off she was disappointed. Just as Rage was about to spit out something nasty towards Melody a loud cough was heard from the doorway. Both Rage and Melody turned back a smirk crossed Rage’s face while Melody’s jaw dropped.

Synn: Knock it off the both of you.

Turning back to Rage Melody squared her eyes at him.

Melody: Eeep, who called in the big man?

She said it in just above a whisper but Rage still caught it. Of course he did and he was going to bringing it up and let everyone know that he was the mastermind behind it all.

Rage: I did because I knew you were going to be difficult.

Letting out a rare chuckle Rage turned back to ring ropes while Melody headed towards the side to exit. After all she had to go and get changed because Synn was now holding the training session. Melody had to be on her best behaviour as she was trying to prove to Synn that she was in fact a saint and that she would do anything to stay in his good books.

Melody: I’m not difficult, fine… let’s just get this over and done with.

As Melody walked across the room she headed towards the door where Synn was standing, heading off towards her bedroom to pick out some training clothes. She didn’t make it very far as a very hyper Despy and Angel pushed pass his Dad and tumbled into Melody.

Despy: Yay!!! Let’s all train together!!!!

Melody caught Despy in her arms and the two collided in a massive hug. By two, I clearly meant three as Angel had no choice in the matter as he was squashed in between the two of them. The two started to jump and down excitedly.

Melody: DESPY!!!! OH MY GOD YES!!!!

While Melody and Despy celebrated their training time, Melody was thankful that she wasn’t going to be left alone in a room with just Rage and Synn. Breakings up their Hug Melody quickly dashed off out of the room to go get changed while Rage turned to Synn with a pained look on his face.

Rage: I told you to leave him at home.

A smirk crossed Synn’s face as he just shrugged his shoulders while his unmistakeable voice took over.

Synn: I thought I did.

Despy just stood beside his Father and smiled as he clutched onto Angel in his hands. Today had just gone from Melody’s worst nightmare to just another day in paradise with Despy by her side.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">OH MY GOD! I can’t believe that I had to train with Rage. He is stinky like seriously and all he did was huff out of his nose at me all the time. He is like the big brother that I never had, but I can never do anything right by him. I still love him though I wish he would just cut me a little slack. I know what I’m doing out there. I get that I’m new to the wrestling world but trust me I know what I’m doing my trainer made damn sure of it before he even let me apply for a position on the Bombshell roster. Trust me. Trust his decision. He knows Mark, Christian and Erik very well he knew what they were looking for so he was careful when he gift wrapped me. It took a while for the bosses to come around but once they all saw me in the ring they just knew that he was right. I have all the confidence in the world with my trainer, more than what I have in myself at times. So if he says that I can win this tag team match on Sunday I know that I can win it. He is the best of the best I mean why would he lie to me?

Training wasn’t all that bad I mean I did have Despy there as well, he was really helpful. Like when Synn was explaining something Despy just knew how to explain it in terms that I understood. He should totally be my second trainer. All day they kept asking me who is training me but I can’t tell them not now anyways he wants it to be a secret so that people don’t judge me. I don’t really understand what he is worried about but I have to do what he tells me. He’s my trainer. I can’t wait til you all find out though it’s going to be super amazing I mean we already have the entrance planned out… well I do. Eeep don’t tell him.

I really learnt a lot from Synn, Despy and yes even Rage. I mean I still have a bit to learn but I’m getting there. I’m very excited to be in my first ever tag team match even if my partner has next to no faith in me that gives me a chance to prove him wrong and shut him up for good. Synn told me to use it as motivation so that’s what I’m going to do. If there is anything that I’m good at, it’s performing when under the influence of motivation. I would do anything to prove people wrong, well almost anything let’s not get carried away. Plus Despy promised me that if we win he will take me out for ice-cream.

I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders this week. I’m going up against the new comer Jemma. I know nothing about her, but lucky her she will have an insight about me. She will be able to look back at tapes and know how I work inside the ring. That’s why I need to lift my game and become unpredictable I can’t give her anything that she thinks she might already know about me. I have to be sneaky. I’m pretty good at being sneaky I mean look at me? Who would blame me for anything? No one because I have a face of an angel and the voice to match…

Not only am I facing Jemma but across from me on the ring apron I will have to see Gabriel Asar and he is so nice to me. I guess this is what they mean when they say the wrestling business is tough. This week will surely tug on my heart strings as I fight on the line between family and friends. It’s family first tho and I have always said I will do whatever it talks to support my family and by doing this I have to ignore the friendship between Gabriel and I for one night. I know I can do this; I have to do this for myself and Rage. Plus I need to make sure that Roxi and Misty stop and take notice so they know that they can count on me when we finally become Team Super Sprinkles.

I have a lot of doubt to overcome this week; I have a lot of people I have to prove wrong. I have to show Rage what I can do, I have to show Gabriel what I can do, I have to take Jemma out of the picture and make sure that she doesn’t tarnish my winning streak. I have to show Synn that I learnt something from today. I have to prove my worth to Roxi and Misty but more importantly I have to show my Melephants that I can do this. I need them and they know it. I’m not just some air headed girl from St. Helena California I’m a fighter. I have to show the bosses that I want the top gold and that I’m willing to work my butt off to get to it. All of this in the space of our wrestling match… I have a lot of work to do on Sunday… so much so that not even I can comprehend it and I’m the one doing the heavy lifting.

Melody: Hello is anyone home? Mom… Dad?

Melody stood in the doorway of a large wooden country home. Looking around the big beautiful entrance of the house Melody instantly felt at home. Why wouldn’t she? This was the house that she was born in, she grew up in and she went to school in. There wasn’t an inch in this house that Melody didn’t know, she had explored it all even though her Mother always had hidden surprises around the place Melody could remember each and every single one of them.  

Mother: Yes honey we’re home, we’re in the kitchen.

Walking up the long hallway Melody couldn’t wait to see her Mother. Ever since she was a little girl she had always had the best relationship with her. They were inseparable I guess that’s the price you pay when you’re rarely allowed out of the family farm yard. Melody turned left and skipped into the kitchen her large Tony Bianco heels clicking across the wooden floor boards as she bounced towards her parents quickly .The sound of the bottom of her heels dragging across the hardwood floors was enough to bring a tear to her Father’s eye. He was a wood man everything in this house was generations old; it was his pride and joy and he had a family responsibility to look after it.

Father: Well if it isn’t my little superstar how are you going kid?

Pulling her in for a hug Melody’s Dad held onto her tightly. He wasn’t very old in fact he looked like he was just in his late forties. He was wearing a pair of old worn jeans and a chequered cowboy shirt. Melody wasn’t surprised it was what he always wore.

Melody: I’m fine Dad, thanks for asking.

As he let her go he quickly kissed the top of his little girl’s head, grateful that she had finally come home after months of being away.

Father: You know you could call us more than you do?

Turning back to look at her old man’s face she smiled, she knew he was right. There was just something about him that she couldn’t get past. He was loving and gentle with her like every Father should be, but he was also cold and relentless at times.

Melody: I know I know.

Turning away from her Father Melody headed into towards her Mother who was standing in the middle of the kitchen her hands deep in the kitchen sink as she washed the dishes.

Mother: Oh Russell leave her alone, she’s just walked in the door. Now honey, tell me what’s it like being all famous and stuff?

Everything about Melody was clearly given to her by her Mother. Her mom was a bombshell blonde, with the clearest hazel eyes in town. Melody was simply the spit out of her Mother’s mouth... the two could be confused as sisters as they stood side by side. Melody approached her and rested her head on her Mother’s shoulder while her mom continued to clean away.

Melody: I’m far from famous Mom!

Melody watched as her Mother placed her hands into the soapy water with her very expensive jewellery on like it was nothing. She wasn’t at all worried or concerned, this is where they we’re different. Melody’s Mother was a rebel in her teens, that’s why she was a lot easier on her that her old man. However she had decided to marry into the Carpenter family and by doing so that meant hanging up her rebellious ways. While Melody was more innocent, well she used to be that was until she stumbled into the life of Odette Stevens.  

Mother: Nonsense my little girl is on Television that makes her the next big thing to me.

Turning to face her little girl Melody’s Mom kisses her daughter on the cheek happy to see that she was at home.

Russell: Well I don’t know about her being the next big thing Cheryl… I mean she would be making more money if she stayed here on the farm but hey she’s made up her mind.

And here it was. This was the side of her Father Melody hated. Every time she would come home he would pull the same old routine.

Melody: Geez well that didn’t take long.

Russell pulled up a seat behind the large breakfast bar looking over towards the two females in his life as he rested his elbows on the counter. He was about to start something that both Melody and Cheryl were sick of hearing.

Russell: I’m sorry Mel; I just don’t understand what you see in that sport of yours.

Closing her eyes Melody imagined herself on a very remote tropical island away from all of this. Letting out a peaceful exhale Melody was careful with her reply the last thing she wanted to do was upset her Father.

Melody: I’m doing great things Dad; I wish you could see that.

Her Mother gave her a little nudge as if to agree with her, she knew that her daughter was going to make it big someday. She had the same dreams for herself but now she had to live those dreams out through her daughter.

Russell: I’m sure you are Mel.

Cheryl could see where this was headed so she was quick to pull on the hand break stopping Russell in his tracks before the stallion in him took off down the raceway.

Cheryl: Oh stop it; Melody can do whatever job she wants to do. I will support her no matter what.

Melody wrapped her arms around her Mother pulling her in for a massive hug as Cheryl brought her wet hands out of the water. Wiping them on a tea towel she quickly got rid of it so she could finally hug her daughter. It had been too long in between hugs and Cheryl knew this would most likely be one of the last ones in a while so she made sure she held on extra tight and for extra long.

Russell: I’m all for supporting her Cheryl, but don’t you think we have done that enough?

His words were coolly spoken but they stung like a bee sting. Melody knew what he meant and he was right, she was still living off their money while she got her shit sorted. Deep down Russell didn’t mind he was just trying to get his little daughter back.

Cheryl: I have no idea what you’re talking about?

Cheryl played dumb, she didn’t care that Melody still had access to their money and until she day she died Melody was entitled to it. In Cheryl’s eyes Melody had sacrificed a lot for this family, she had put in countless hours on the farm, in the shop, in the vineyard and helping her father out in becoming a successful chef. In her Mother’s eyes Melody deserved to have access to their unlimited cash flow.  

Russell: Melody don’t you think it’s about time you came home and settled down with Roger?

Melody’s eyes bugged out of her head, there’s a name she hadn’t heard in a while Roger. Oh Roger her crush that lived across the road when she was growing up. Of course he led a normal life and was allowed to go to school and experience everything life had to offer first hand that’s what made his so mysterious to young Melody. Reflecting back on the times that she had spent with him Melody cracked a smile, she missed him. As much as her father wished for them to be together it was never going to happen.

Melody: Dad you can’t make me marry Roger!

He knew this but he didn’t want to accept it, Roger was perfect for his daughter in his eyes.

Russell: He’s a smart boy Melody he would be good for you, he has a knack for the business as well... you two would be able to take over the reins to this old place soon.

Cheryl let go of her little girl and stared across at her husband looking him up and down, she couldn’t believe that he was pulling this out already.

Melody: I don’t want to be a grape grower Dad.

Grape Grower, she knew that name made his skin crawl he was so much more than that and she knew it. He was just pushing her buttons so she was going to push his back.  

Russell: We do more than just grow grapes you know? Plus you didn’t seem to mind being on the farm while you were growing up.

Getting up from his seat at the breakfast bar Russell made his way towards his daughter and his wife. Melody looked down at his dry blistered hands and frowned.

Melody: I didn’t mind the farm because the farm was all I knew Dad. You never let me leave it!!!

Here we go, she was finally about to speak out against him, but he didn’t allow it as he cut her off midsentence.

Russell: It was for your own good Mel.

After all these years Melody still couldn’t get it out of her father as to why he made her do home schooling, when there was a perfectly good school just down the road. Every time she asked him it was always the same answer “it was for your own good Melody” how was being an outcast for her own good? How was growing up without very many friends for her own good? How was not living a normal teenage life good for her? She couldn’t understand it, any of it.

Cheryl: Enough, I’m not going to stand by and watch you two go back and forth. Russell go set the table, Melody come over her and help your Mother get dinner ready.

Russell didn’t argue he knew better than to fight with his wife, with a polite nod of his head his disappeared into the dining room to carry out his wife’s orders.  

Melody: Why are you making dinner Mom, isn’t dad the world known chef?

Melody said it loud enough so he could hear it another soft spot of his that shouldn’t be poked.

Cheryl: Watch your tone young lady, you might be twenty years old, but that doesn’t mean I can’t bend you over my knee and give you a good smacking.

Melody turned towards her mother that was now laughing as her daughter looked at her shocked.

Melody: Eeep.

The two Carpenter women watched as Russell set the table in the connecting room, causing Cheryl to lean over towards Melody to whisper in her ear.

Cheryl: He misses you, you know that right?

Turning to look at her mother Melody’s eyes started to water, she had missed them both as well.

Melody: I miss you both too.

Cheryl knew why she hadn’t been home for a while she had a new found freedom something that she couldn’t take away from her child. She also knew that Melody was going to be okay on her own eventually.

Cheryl: Whatever you do sweet heart, don’t ever stop following your dreams... just don’t forget your roots okay?

Melody reached up with her right hand and covered the middle part in her hair thinking that her mother was talking about her regrowth.

Cheryl: I meant where you come from, not your hair silly.

Smacking her with the tea towel Cheryl just laughed at her little girl, she was still the bubbly blond that she remembered and she was so glad to have her at home even it if was just for one night.

Melody: Oh... ha-ha... oops, I knew that.  

As the two Carpenter girls shared a giggle they started to dish out tonight’s meal, getting ready to sit down for dinner.

Cheryl: So tell me Melly have you got a boyfriend? Oh and you have to help me pick out something to wear to Ava’s birthday next week? You’re still coming right?

Mel’s eyes widened she had forgotten all about Ava’s birthday party next week Nodding towards her Mother as if to say yes, she would be there the bubbly blonde was now lost in what to get her cousin. As the two started their well over due girl talk Melody finally relaxed. She was glad to be home even though she knew her father would be on her case again about coming back permanently as soon as they sat down for dinner.

Operation organise Ava a birthday present.

Sitting down on her large king size bed inside one of the guest bedrooms at Odette and Gabriel’s mansion Melody Grace was found looking down at her phone. She quickly types in some numbers before bringing the IPhone up to her right ear listening to it dial. Sighing nervously the blonde bombshell lifts her free left hand up to her head resting it on her forehead, instantly regretting this decision.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Hello?

Almost dropping the phone from shock Melody quickly juggles it in her right hand before quickly talking back.

Melody: James are you busy?

She was talking to none other than James Huntington Hawkes III or J2H as he now likes to be known as.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT>Yeah, kinda... wait who is this?

James’ voice sounded huffed like he was just involved in some form of very physical activity. Melody screwed up her nose as she had called at a bad time of course she did. She was stupid for thinking that this would even work.

Melody: Never mind I’ll call back later.

Quickly ripping the phone away from her ear Melody clicked the hang up button as she flopped back down on the bed. Her blonde hair cascaded around her as she looked up at her phone and sighed.

Two minutes later.

Sitting back up in her bed Melody looks down at her phone once more before pressing redial.  

Melody: Are you still busy?

Melody waits for his answer instantly feeling like she is interrupting something.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Yep.

Both James and Melody breathe down the phone line at the same time sighing, freaking Melody out she quickly thinks of a great exit plan.

Melody: Oh, okay talkies to you soon.

Shaking her head from side to side Melody hangs up once again. How could one boy be so busy? Shrugging her shoulder the petite blonde tossed her phone across her room as if she was giving up on the whole idea of talking to him to begin with.

Twenty minutes later.

I can’t believe she waited that long. Picking her phone up off the ground Melody runs her right index finger across the screen unlocking it. Once again she scrolls through the numbers and finds the one she is looking for. Pressing on his name Melody selects call and brings her gold IPhone six up to her ear. She listens to the dial tone that seemingly goes on for forever, maybe he had figured it out and now he was avoiding her? Just as Melody is about to pull the phone away from her ear she hears him answer the phone.

Melody: Are you busy now James?

A smile instantly lit up her face as she waited to hear his response.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Yeah, but wait now who is this? Did Ringo put you up to this?

Eeeeeeeeeep Melody looked around her bedroom as if she was looking for a way out of this situation, even though it was taking place on the phone.

Melody: James it’s me... it’s...

Before she could finish he cut her off, his voice loud and booming down the phone line.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Jesus Christ.... Melody right? How the fuck did you get my number?

She was in trouble now, but if there was one thing about Melody she couldn’t lie very well she often tried but she always got found out. Sighing she gave in and told him the truth.

Melody: Odette’s phone, don’t tell her... but that’s not the issue here.

Quickly trying to move the conversation to where she wanted it to go, he cut her off again.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Odette needs to hide her phone better.

Faking a laugh Melody listened closely to the phone noticing that James wasn’t laughing she cleared her throat and continued on.

Melody: Don’t be mad, I need your help for something. I promise I’ll delete your number as soon as possible... I just really need you.

Expecting a friendly reply, she was definitely kidding herself.  

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> What could you possibly need me for?

Many things like washing, ironing, doing her daily chores you know the normal stuff. Melody could almost picture James in her head right now. Right now he was rubbing his forehead in rage that he was sitting on the phone talking to her.

Melody: I need a number of someone that you have in your phone, or I need to to help me organise something for my cousin Ava?

She was smiling brightly as if hoping that he was picturing it in his head and that it was going to help her cause. Melody could hear the phone being taken away from James’ head and then returned as if he was checking the time or looking for the reject button or something.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Who’s Ava?

Holding back a laugh Melody smirked, he was being silly he knew exactly who Ava was he was just pretending well that’s what she thought, although we all know the sad truth that James simply doesn’t care for any of this.

Melody: Are you not listening to me she is my cousin duh!

She was trying to lighten the mood but it was having no affect on the person on the other end of the line.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> And why the fuck would I help you out?

He had a point; it’s not like they were friends or anything but Melody had to try. Running her free hand through her blonde hair she sighed.

Melody: Please I promise if you do this for me I’ll leave you alone forever, you’ll be like Melody who after a week I swear.

Taking a seat back down on the bed Melody’s white dress flowed around her, she was dressed up as if she was about to go to the beach. It was as if she had gotten herself all dressed up to make one phone call, well three in this case.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> So I will never have to deal with you again?

She could picture his smirking face on the other end of the phone this is what he wanted and he was going to get his way.

Melody: Promise, cross my heart... totally.

As she spoke those words to him she crossed her fingers and everyone knows what that means, she was playing him just as much as he was now going to play her.  

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> What do you need?

He had finally given into her and he was going to play along. Lucky for her, he just saved her skin.

Melody: I need Ludacris’ number off of you to get him to write Ava a birthday message. I forgot it was her birthday and she loves him and you know him because you’re all famous and stuff, please, please, please...

She was showering him with compliments something that she knew he liked to receive. James liked being told that he was better than other people so if that’s what Melody had to do to get her cousin the best birthday gift ever, she was going to do it.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> And you promise you’ll leave me alone forever and ever?

Melody looked across the room into the full length mirror poking her tongue out the side of her mouth nodding, while waving her crossed over middle finger and index finger around in the air holding back a girlish giggle.  

Melody: Yeah of course unless like you umm ever need me to help you out, I can be pretty handy.

She was trying to maybe just maybe sneak in a chance of friendship, she knew he wasn’t going to take it but it was worth the try.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Word of advice never say that again.

He was talking about her saying that she was “handy” not the best thing a young lady should be saying out loud to a boy.  You see James was looking out for her, well that’s how she was going to take it. The truth is James was most likely sitting at home in his money bath grossed out by the thought of Melody using her hands anywhere near him. After all he was richer than her and that meant she was a poor person in his eyes and we all know how much James loves the poor.

Melody: What I meant like I’m good with my hands, you know like arts and crafts?

Once again she was trying to make jokes with him, hoping that she could at least get a laugh out of him.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> If I give you his number, can we just end this convo now?

Well that backfired Melody looked at her own reflection as she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth she needed to think of something and quickly.

Melody: Yes... No... Wait... can you call him because I would get all shy and I wouldn’t be able to talk to him.

Yeah that’s it. Melody battered her eyelashes at herself in the mirror as she tried her hardest to impress James over the phone. Listening to him sigh she dropped down onto the bed now lying on her back looking up at the ceiling.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> If it gets you to leave me alone, I’ll call him right now.

He was going to do it for her but of course it came with a brutal cost.

Melody: Okay it needs to say something like Dear Ava...

As she went to rattle off what the card should say James quickly cut her off once more.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I got it I got it... I know what gets written in a birthday card I get thousands of them.  

How could she be so silly he was rich, famous and somewhat good looking he would have thousands of birthday cards pouring in each year. Melody just exhaled loudly as silence took over their conversation for a moment. Just as she heard his voice pick up to say something she cut him off.

Melody: James?

She held onto the phone a little tighter as she waited for his response.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Melody?

Was that sign of him being friendly, she had to take a chance after all making new friends was her ultimate goal in life.

Melody: Thank you for doing this for me; you’re a great friend... that hates me.

Waiting for his reply felt like forever, even though it only took him a second to spit out.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Yeah, yeah whatever, look I’ll have Simpson hand it to you on Sunday... are we done now because I really have to go?

He was rushing, trying to get her off the phone. No doubt he didn’t have anything else planned he just wanted to be away from her. Melody wasn’t so sure that he was going to follow through with her request she just had to put a little faith in the spoilt rich kid.

Melody: Okay... well thank you again... but before you go... sweet dreams.

He didn’t say anything, he was most likely already gone but Melody continued to talk.

Melody: okay now you hang up.

As soon as she said that the sound of a loud constant beeping was ringing in her ears. He had hung up on her and she was devastated. Melody’s mouth flung open as she pulled the phone away from her ears looking down at it disgusted.

Melody: He, he... he... hung up on me. He was meant to say no you hang up and this was meant to be our moment.

She looked as if she was about to cry, but sniffling it back she looked at her phone. Going back through her contacts Melody founds his name but instead of deleting it she renamed it to “never call again” what she couldn’t get rid of his number? What if he was to call her one day in a time of need she wouldn’t know who it was and she wouldn’t answer it because she doesn’t answer random numbers you know stranger danger and all that jazz.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Okay, okay, okay, let’s get down to business. Now lucky for me I don’t have to say anything to Gabriel because well let’s be honest I’ll smash him. I’d cook him like a roast chook on a cold winter’s day. He is soooo lucky that we can’t go one on one in the ring together because I would so show him why Sprinkles are better than Nutella. All I want to say is good luck Gabe and whatever Rage does to you I had no idea he was going to do it and I’m sorry.  I was really hoping you two could become friends. I really don’t know why you two have bad blood but it makes me sad.

Rage you big bully, leave Gabriel alone.

Seriously though Rage face, I’ve got this. I know what I need to do on Sunday night and that’s protecting the family. You’re my family, so I have to protect you. Now before you laugh and say how I can do that because I’m so little? Trust me I know how to pack a punch. Just ask Shane what happened to his nose when he stole my cookies at thanksgiving dinner.

Pow, pow!

Don’t touch Melly’s food.

In all seriousness tho Rage. I want to prove you wrong, so on Sunday I will show you that I can handle my own in the ring regardless of who I’m facing, best friend, enemy or family I got this... I’ve been training to hard for this so I won’t let myself down.

Right now as for Jemma. I don’t know anything about her but all I can say is sorry. I will be coming out looking for a win. Regardless of how close I am with your bro, that doesn’t put you on the protected species list.  I will be coming out swinging this Sunday night at Climax Control and trust me there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. You see I need to win this one. For a lot of reasons but mainly I need to win it so I can prove that I’m going to make it to the top of this business. I want to be the next Delia.

Well I don’t want to be the next Delia... I just want what is around her waist so to get there I have to put in the hard work now and let everyone see that I can do this. That means not losing a single match until the big wigs in Sin City Wrestling can see me for what I am and that’s a championship contender. So once again I’m sorry for what is about to unfold on Sunday... and after this is all said and done I hope we can become friends. I think Gabriel would like that.

This Sunday I’m in my first ever tag team match up and I get to team with Rage. Sure at the beginning of the week I wasn’t really keen on this idea but sometimes you just need the right person to point something out to you to see that things just click. Rage and I will make a killer team; even though we aren’t close... we will just gel together. You see Rage performs best when he is angry... and lucky for us I know how to make him angry.

BY MAKING US MATCHING T-SHIRTS!!!!

I also know how to get him to wear the matching t-shirt... ohhhhh Synn!!!!!!!

So with an angry Rage at my side, how could we lose? We wouldn’t and we couldn't even if we tried. We got this... this Sunday you will witness the Sin and the Saint walk out of Climax Control with our hands raised up high in the sky. Victory will be ours... because I really don’t want to listen to Rage cry if we lose. Now if only I could talk Rage into joining me in on a joint entrance and a victory dance what a night Sunday night would be.

I don’t think that will happen tho; you all know what Rage is like. Big angry man with tiny little arms.  So on Sunday Rageasaurous Rex and Melly the Melephant are going to walk into Climax Control and walk out winners and grinners.

See you all on Sunday!!!!

>