Author Topic: ROAD TRIP!  (Read 335 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
ROAD TRIP!
« on: October 24, 2014, 08:41:50 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Hi, for all of you that don’t know me, my name is Melody Grace and you’re currently inside my mind. Neat huh? I can’t let you stay in here for too long though because there are things in here that I shouldn’t be giving away... like the location of Shane’s prized Breitling watch... it’s in his bedside table cupboard, in the... hey I see what you’re trying to make me do and it’s not going to work. I would never tell anyone’s secret that’s naughty.

What I will share with you is a little bit of information about me. My name is Melody Grace, oh wait I already said that... should we cut that out? No! Okay keep rolling. I’m a twenty year old Californian born and raised blonde female. I’m the only child of my parents and I was home schooled, that would probably explain a lot... but I try not to think about it because it makes me upset. I like all things bright and colourful and I’m obsessed with unicorns... don’t listen to Giani when he says that their not real, what would he know? People call him a Guido... what the heck is a Guido? That sounds like a made up animal to me. Anyways, I love unicorns, I love rainbows and I love Pegasus’... he’s a horse that has wings, how freaking cool is that right?

I first stepped into the world of wrestling, when I called up on a radio show that Odette was hosting, I got to ask her three questions and it was magical. From there I got to meet up with Odette and after that I decided to open her official website. Which by the way is still up and running and I’m trying to talk Odette and Gabriel letting me do a live stream of when they pick their baby up from the cabbage patch but so far they have declined. How rude you say, I know right! Odette is my idol, I look up to her, sure some of the things that she has done in her career has left me a little stumped but what can I say? I support whatever she does. She is my best friend and I’m her biggest fan. She is my rock and I’m so grateful that she let me into her life all those years ago, since then we have been a team. She is like my big sister and Gabriel is like my big brother... but Odette and Gabriel aren’t brother and sister because that would be super weird right? Since meeting Odette she has always made sure that I have been happy, she has also taken me all over the place and for that I am truly thankful. Let’s not forget she is also the one that introduced me to Despayre and Angel.

DESPY!!! Despy is MY bestest buddy, HE IS MY BESTEST pal... there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about what that cool cat is up to. He and Angel are the reason I get into so much trouble with Synn but I can’t help it, there’s something about Despy especially when he starts a sentence with “you know what we should do?” I just know that means we are going on a crazy adventure. People always ask Despy and I what is going on, are we together? Are we in love? The answer is yes, I mean when he and I are in the same room we’re together and as for the love thing. I love Despy more than I love vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, by love I don’t mean the lets run off and get hitched love, icky. I mean the love that I have for him means I would protect him by any means necessary. Not that he needs protecting I mean have you not seen Synn? He’s a MOUNTAIN of a man! I would avoid his bad side... I’m pretty sure he could kill you with a blink of the eye.

Anyways moving on, I bet you’re all sitting there asking yourself why Melody why? Why did you decide to get into professional wrestling? You don’t seem like the wrestling type, that’s what I’ve already heard since I joined the Sin City Wrestling roster... well let me be one thousand percent honest with you. I never thought I would become a wrestler either, but since that dark day when Misty, Ruby and their boyfriend’s kidnapped me, I knew I had to do something to make sure that it never happened again. So I took it upon myself to learn how to protect myself. So I started weight training, I started eating green, getting lean and all that gym goodness before I started to take self defence classes. It was only when I was contacted by a certain someone that I thought about taking on some wrestling training as well.

I could tell you who my trainer is but he would like it to be kept secret, for now. He thinks that if everyone knew who I was trained by that no one would want to face me. I mean he says he’s a pretty big deal. I wouldn’t doubt it though I mean he’s good... like really good, like that type of good that makes other good people look average. He is my little secret weapon, ha-ha I just called him little I don’t think that’s going to go down well at the next training session, oops.

Now let’s move onto my first match, I think you’ve heard enough of my random ramblings for one day. This Sunday I’ve got my debut match up against the unpredictable Orchid... I don’t really know what to say about it all... I mean I’m still new to all of the wrestling business... but that’s why I’ve asked Pussy Willow to travel with me to North Carolina, she’s like the best interviewer that SCW has and she knows what it takes to land a perfect promo, so I’m going to pick her brain and steal some tips and tricks, or should I say some tricks and treats?

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Melody Grace: Thanks for agreeing to travel with me to North Carolina Pussy.

The scene opens up with Melody Grace and Pussy Willow sitting inside a bright yellow VW beetle. Melody is behind the steering wheel while Pussy is clicking on her seat beat, while adjusting her position to get more comfortable.

Pussy Willow: No problem Melody, it will be a refreshing change to not have to be stuck with the same travelling buddy all the time.

Melody starts to move the rear vision mirror around to her preferred position, while of course stopping to fluff up her blonde hair. Turning to look at Pussy she smiles brightly, the excitement almost pouring out of her facial expressions as Pussy just looked over to her with a smile.  

Melody Grace: I can’t wait to travel to each show with someone different each week, that’s my goal.

Clapping her hands together the young blonde couldn’t control her excitement. Putting the key into the ignition Melody started the car, but before taking off she put both of the windows down and opened up the sunroof.

Pussy Willow: Can I ask why and what does Odette think about all of this?

As she spoke the SCW interviewer slide her dark black sunglasses over her eyes, but she kept her focus on Melody who was making sure she had all of her mirrors in order.

Melody Grace: I just like people, I find them interesting, plus I’m a huge fan of everyone in Sin City Wrestling, except Bruce he was mean to me on twitter. Odette is cool, she just tells me to be safe.  

Melody’s sweet little angel voice dropped into a puddle of sadness when she spoke about Bruce Evans being mean to her on twitter, she hated it when people were mean to her. She just couldn’t understand what she had done to him, for him to call her crazy.

Pussy Willow: Isn’t Rage mean to you on twitter as well?

Melody’s facial expressions picked up as she heard the familiar name in Rage, turning to look at Pussy she showed off her big gleaming smile.

Melody Grace: Yeah, but deep down that scary looking peanut man likes having me around. Gabriel tells me that Rage tells him all the time that he likes it when I annoy him, it’s like stress relief.

Completely unaware that Rage was just mean to her because he wanted to be mean to her, Melody looked towards the road in front of them. Her eyes filled with wonder of what this trip would bring them.

Pussy Willow: Oh I see, well okay are you ready to go?

Biting down on her bottom lip Melody thought out loud, making sure what she had everything that she needed.

Melody Grace: Shoes, hat, sunglasses, clothes, bags, keys... Ummm yep I’m ready to roll.

And with that said and done the bright yellow love bug took off out of the car park and headed towards the open road. As the car turned out of the rental shop, the sounds of Ashlee Simpson could be heard blaring from the speaker system.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">I can’t believe I’m sitting in a car with Pussy Willow, she is like so beautiful. Her hair is so perfect, her skin just has this natural glow, her body well it’s a wonderland... I fairly sure that’s what that song means right? She is a babe, how have I not hung around her until now? Pussy is so nice too; I can’t believe she said yes to coming on a road trip with me. I wonder if she likes Mexican food, I like Mexican food and I’m hungry... but it’s only ten am... I should of have breakfast. I can’t show hunger weakness around Pussy or she will think I’m only a kid. I’m not a kid, I’m a young lady and young ladies don’t eat Mexican at ten am... Belly no making belly noises and I promise I’ll feed you ice cream with sprinkles later.

Heading back into car the sound of Hilary and Haylie Duff’s smash hit “Our lips are sealed” is pumping out of the speakers, while they drive down the road.  

Both Girls: OUUUUUURRR LIIIIPPS ARRRRE SEEEEEALLLEDDD!

Pussy and Melody turn to each other and sing the lyrics at the top of their lungs; the two females are singing and dancing while in the car. Their blonde hair is flying around everywhere. People that are driving past them on the highway are stumped by their concert display inside their tiny beetle, but Melody just beeps the horn and waves.  

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">I can’t believe that Pussy likes the Duff sisters; they are like my favourite band ever!!!! Pussy is the best car companion ever; everyone should go on a road trip with Pussy!!! I wonder if she likes Unicorns, oOow how could I slip that into conversation without her thinking I’m weird. I should call Despy and ask him, but it’s against the law to dial and drive... oooh I know I’ll send Despy some brain waves and wait for his response.  

Melody Grace: OOOh look a hitch hiker, I’ve never picked up one of them before.

Pussy turns to Melody with doubtful look in her face, before she reaches over and put her hand on her shoulder.

Pussy Willow: I don’t think that’s a good idea Melody?

Turning back to Pussy Melody gives her those eyes, those trademark greeny brown eyes that makes people feel a little bad.

Melody Grace: Bu...but he is all lost and alone out here.

Sucking in her bottom lip Melody tries to hide her sadness but Pussy can see right through it. Thinking to herself the well known interviewer shrugs her shoulders.

Pussy Willow: Maybe for good reason.

Turning back to focus on the road and the hitch hiking man that is a few moments away Pussy hopes to god that Melody doesn’t pull over.

Melody Grace: Don’t judge a book by its cover... or in this case a man by his ripped jeans.

Melody continues to drive towards the man, moving forward in her seat to see what he looks like trying to make an assessment on his character.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Woohoo Were going to pick up a hitch hiker, we’re going to pick up a hitch hiker. I hope his name is Steve... I like the name Steve. Not Steve Ramone tho, he was mean to my Odette and my Gabriel.

Melody slows the car right down after indicating to pull of the main road, putting her arm out the window she leans out and starts to talk to the hitch hiker.

Melody Grace: Well look at you? You little slice of burnt pizza. Where are you headed?

Putting on her best southern accent that she could muster Melody smiled brightly to the Hitch Hiker, who was surprisingly well dressed and looked pretty clean and tidy.

Hitch Hiker: I just need to get to the nearby train station ma’am.

Turning back to Pussy, Melody giggled after she was called ma’am. Pussy faked a small laugh before her eyes returned to the gentleman that was standing beside their car, making sure she kept one eye on him at all times for safety reasons.

Pussy Willow: There is one like twenty minutes up the road Mel.

Melody turned back to the guy with a big smile and shouted.

Melody Grace: Brilliant, JUMP IN!!!!

Melody flung off her seat belt as she opened her car door, to let the stranger into their rental vehicle. Pussy kept a close eye on both of them as Melody stopped the man just before he jumped right in.

Melody Grace: Not so fast, empty your pockets.

The man did as he was asked but he had a weird look on his face as he did so, nothing but a packet of gum was located in his pockets as held out his hands to Melody to show her.

Melody Grace: Put all of that in your bag and your bag goes in the boot.

Pussy couldn’t help but feel a little uneasy as the man did what he was told. The sound of the boot opening and closing drew Melody’s eyes to the man once more. He looked about twenty five, with long black hair that was scruffy but he was cleanly shaven. His clothes weren’t too dirty but she could still tell that he had a painful back story behind that entire mask. As he turned around and made his way towards her, he flashed Melody a smile. A smile that Melody was only too happy to return.

Pussy Willow: Mel what are you doing?

Whispering so the guy couldn’t hear her Pussy looked a little confused as Melody ducked her head back into the car.

Melody Grace: I want to help the guy Pussy, but I don’t want to get stabbed in the process. SAFETY FIRST!!!

Backing away from the car Melody let the man slip into the back seat before she pushed her front seat back down and took her spot back in the drivers chair once more. Quickly buckling back up the girls exchanged a glance before they both looked back at the stranger in the back seat.  

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">He looks like Eric from my little mermaid, but fluffier... Note to self don’t mention to Odette or Synn that I picked up a hitch hiker, fairly sure I’ll get a stern talking to... ohhhh well...

Heading back inside the car the sound of the radio had died down as Pussy was using all of her senses and keeping them honed in on the stranger in the back seat as they pulled up just out the front of the train station. Without saying anything Melody parked the car, and jumped out of her seat to let the guy out of the two door beetle. The guy jumped out and grabbed his stuff from the boot, Melody made sure that he didn’t touch any of their stuff before he slammed the boot shut.

Hitch Hiker: Thank you for doing this, you’re both blessed women.

Melody’s cheeks started to blush as she took the compliment and looked back at Pussy who was now waving the guy off.

Pussy Willow: You’re welcome honey, any time.

Melody Grace: Yeah thanks for not killing us!!!

Her big eyes looked him up and down, he couldn’t help but laugh as he looked at both of the bombshells before him.

Hitch Hiker: You girls look like mother and daughter has anyone ever told you that?

Turning to Pussy in amazement Melody couldn’t keep her mouth closed as she screamed.

Melody Grace: OH MY GOD, YOU’RE MY WORK MOM!!!

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Pussy is my work mom, Pussy is my work mom, Pussy is my work mom!!!

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">OI hello, did you miss me? I would love to tell you what happened on the rest of our road trip but it’s a secret... Pussy told me what the keys are for making the best backstage interview ever is and I’m not sharing that with anyone. In fact, I’m not even going to do an interview for my first match because I want it to be perfect and right now... I’m just a little bit too nervous to go on out there and do one. I don’t want to say completely irrelevant stuff... I want my first interview to be ground breaking... not literally as earth quakes are a serious issue and a natural disaster and I wish that on no one. What I am going to say tho is...

This Sunday I go one on one with Orchid. In my first ever match in my Sin City Wrestling career, my debut, my grand entrance, my starting line... do you really think I’m going to go in to stuff that up? Everyone knows a good career doesn’t always get built off a great start, but everyone knows that a brilliant career is forged off a blinding start, well that’s what he tells me anyways. So this week I’m going to take the bull by the horns, wait... not really animal cruelty and all that jazz. However I am going to smack a Orchid around the wrestling ring, why? because I want to silence the critics that say that I can’t wrestle, or that I don’t belong here..

I’m a force, a force to be reckoned with... So this Sunday this is how it’s going to go down Orchid. I’m the bat, you’re the ball... I’m the hunter, you’re the prey... I’m the top, you’re the bottom... I’m the hook, you’re the fish... I’m the boxer, you’re the bag...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just kidding... no seriously tho... I want this, because Synn promised me (in his head) that if I win this week he’s going to take Despy, Angel and I out for ice cream... and you’ll be amazed at what I can accomplish when there’s triple choc fudge, cookie dough, with melted Nutella and sprinkles on the line... I’ll do just about anything to get my little hands on one of those.  

That’s right... just about anything!!!

This Sunday I’m going to show you all that I’m not just Odette’s best friend, I’m more... I’m not just Despy’s pal... I’m more... I’m not just Angel’s Nurse in time of need... I’m more... I’m not just a blonde who has the tendency to forget things and that says crazy stuff... I’m more. I am Melody Grace... Unicorn lover, Rainbow lover, Sparkle lover, fishy face maker, the master of the Tickle Tickle.... the bringer of the Rainbow Sparkles... the commander of the Flying Unicorn and this Sunday it’s all going to come down to who I am!

I’m Melody Grace!!!

I like Stuff!!!

Like cool stuff...

And Wrestling Bombshell is my middle name...

Actually it’s Grace... I can’t lie to you....

See you all Sunday, especially you Orchid!!!

MWAH!!!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:43:31 PM by Odette Stevens »
>