Author Topic: - Cabo to Vegas!  (Read 335 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- Cabo to Vegas!
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:06:33 PM »
 Cabo – heaven;

The scene opens up on the balcony of the very expensive lavish villa that belongs to Mr and Mrs Stevens in Cabo Mexico. The villa is tucked up into the side of a mountain but a windy path was shown that leads straight to the beach. As the scene pans over to the side Mrs Odette Stevens can be found, lounging on a long pure white beach chair, sunning herself. The young Aussie wasn’t wearing much, in fact just a pair of thick black sunglasses, a wide floppy brimmed hat and a tiny teal bikini. In her right hand was a glass of ice cold water, with a straw in it, so she didn’t have to work hard to get a drink of refreshing water. She was in ultimate relaxation mode, without a care in the world. Hearing the glass door opening behind her, the smile that was plastered on her face grew wider as she knew exactly who was coming out to greet her.  

Odette: Don’t even think about it.

The look on her husband’s face said it all, he knew damn well what she was hinting at but he was going to play it cool. Shutting the door behind him Gabriel made his way around to the front of Odette’s chair standing in her direct path of the sun.  

Gabriel: Think about what?

He crossed his arms across his bare chest in front of Odette. Smiling down at her while his wife just took the straw in between her lips and started to drink her icy refreshment.

Odette: I know what you’re going to say and I’ve already made up my mind.

Putting the drink down on the table beside her Odette didn’t even attempt to seem interested with this topic that she knew was coming. Turning her head away from Gabriel, the Aussie tried to find her sun, which was being blocked by her muscular husband.

Gabriel: Its Rage’s birthday darling, we need to be there.

Even Gabriel didn’t sound convinced that they needed to leave Cabo, but Rage was his family and family don’t let family down. Sighing out loud Odette looked back up towards Gabriel, he couldn’t see her eyes but he knew she was rolling them dramatically.

Odette: Correction, you need to be there... I don’t soooo why don’t you just fly out this afternoon, go to the party and then come back tomorrow morning?

Rubbing his right hand over his bruised body, Gabriel seemed a little shocked that his wife would even suggest something so draining. After licking her lips she smirked up at him waiting for him to bite back.

Gabriel: Are you serious?

Odette could see his bruised body even with her glasses on, Gabriel had been through hell in the Lion’s den match up and she knew that he was still recovering, her suggestion was farfetched but she was still going to give it a go.

Odette: Does this look like my joking face?

As her icy tone left her lips Gabriel couldn’t help but hide a smirk, he knew what she was up to and to be honest he liked it. He liked it when Odette got high and mighty with him, but that didn’t mean that he would let her get away with it, but just to satisfy her Gabriel played along.

Gabriel:  O we have to go to Peanut head’s birthday... together...

Taking a step towards her Gabriel reached over to the table beside her, grabbing Odette’s icy cold drink he took a sip from her straw as his wife squirmed around in her chair fighting for the sunlight to hit her skin.

Odette: Like I said you can go, I can’t...

As he returned the drink to the table Gabriel raised his right eyebrow at his wife, amused with where this was going.

Gabriel: And why can’t you go?

Reaching up Odette pulled her dark glasses away from her face, so she could look up into Gabriel’s dark brown eyes.

Odette: I seem to have developed a nut allergy.

It was Gabriel’s turn to roll his eyes as he looked down at his Bride. Odette just flashed him a playful smile before adjusting the hat that was on her head. Flicking a long lock of hair over her shoulder she sighed.  

Gabriel: Very funny.

Leaning forward in her chair Odette watched as Gabriel’s eyes panned down her body that was shining in the sun from tanning lotion. Placing his hands on his hips, Odette tracked her eyes down his body seeing that he was just wearing a pair of navy swimming trunks. He was obviously in no rush to get back to Vegas, even though his words were saying otherwise.  

Odette: It’s a very serious condition Gabriel... I could swell up and die.

Looking over his shoulder to hide his smile Gabriel just replied his voice growing hoarser as he spoke. Odette could only assume it was because he wanted it to appear he was being serious with her.

Gabriel: Odette, you don’t have a nut allergy.

Shrugging her shoulders the Aussie just shook her head, still playing the innocent card she just winked up at him.

Odette: It’s not really worth the risk of finding out if it’s true or false now is it?

She had him there, didn’t she? Gabriel turned back to look at his wife, a smirk on his face while Odette started to lean back into her chair claiming victory.

Gabriel: I’ve been rubbing coconut oil all over your body, all week I think you’re good.

His tone was short, blunt and snappy Gabriel was proving he could play along with her games. His hands crossed in front of his chest once more as he glared down at Odette, who was looking up at him with a fake shocked expression.

Odette: So snappy, relax baby, were in Cabo after all embrace it.

Taking another drink from her glass of water Odette Stevens looked up at Gabriel as she sucked down on the straw, teasing him almost as he gathered his thoughts and finally spoke up.

Gabriel: Are you coming to Vegas with me or not?

Placing the glass back on the table Odette sat up in the chair once more, letting her long brown hair cascade down her back. Adjusting her bikini top she gasped as the strap around her neck suddenly came loose “all by its self.” Biting down on her bottom lip she sucked it into her mouth while staring at Gabriel underneath her long eyelashes.

Odette: I’m sensing that was more of an ultimatum than just a simple question?

As she tutted at him, Gabriel’s patience had seemed to wear thin. He was still sore and was growing tired of the back and forth. He just wanted a straight answer and right now Odette was in no mood to give him one. In fact she seemed way to energetic to let him get away with this lightly. Ultimately he knew that she was going to go with him, but it was the muck around that was driving him insane.

Gabriel: It can be whatever you want it to be, just hurry up and decide.

Looking up at him after his curt answer Odette licked her lips, letting go of her bikini straps around her neck she let the two pieces fall to her side. Before she was exposed to him, her right hand snapped up and pressed the triangle pieces of fabric against her breasts holding them there. Gabriel couldn’t help but watch on, after all she was his and right now she was giving him a reason to stare.  

Odette: Here’s a little fun fact for you G, I give the ultimatums around here and right now I’m giving you two choices... one, you stop harassing me about Peanut Face’s birthday and you fuck me... or two... you step to the left and get the fuck out of my sun...your choice, now be a darling and make the right one.

Winking up at him she lean back into her chair, letting go of her bikini in the process, leaving her exposed just to him as there was NO cameras. Arching her back up she untied the strings that were around her back and tossed her bikini top to the side. Gabriel didn’t even think about it, he was just straight over beside her. Crawling up the sun chair the light of her life, her husband made his way up towards her. His lips crashing into hers as if this is what he wanted all along, the two exchanged a heated kiss. Gabriel’s hands slide up the side of Odette’s body cupping her breasts holding them. As they continued to get lost in the kiss he firmly pressed his body down on top of hers. Breaking the kiss Gabriel finally spoke, his voice almost growling as it rolled off his tongue.  

Gabriel: I’ve created a monster haven’t I?

As Mr and Mrs Stevens’ shared a smile, it wasn’t long before the two were back at it. Celebrating their union. Celebrating their time away from the world. Celebrating their wins at Chaos in Cape Town but more importantly celebrating each other. It was true what Gabriel said, he had created a little monster since unleashing his new self and finally helping Odette come out of her shell. She was more vocal, more spiteful, more playful and more of a handful than he could manage but it just worked. They just worked, without a single care in the world they were finally allowed to be who they wanted to be and that was themselves... without having to put on a mask or vet anything through a filter.

Vegas – Rage’s surprise birthday party;

As the party was raging (I see what you did there) inside Odette could be found outside, overlooking the pool. Her arms were folded across her chest as she tried to ignore the sounds of the party behind her. The focused look on her face said it all she was deep in consideration. As her green eyes sparkled from the reflection of the pool water in front of her, she almost felt enticed into the warm water that was just a few steps away. She wanted it; she needed it, to be cleansed. To remove all the sins of her past away, all the fake smiles she had to put on, the entire fraud of her past was still haunting her. For her entire wrestling career she had been pretending to be the girl that everyone loved, pretending to be the girl that they wanted her to be and now she was free to be herself. Her freedom had come at a price, this constant sick feeling that would bubble away in her stomach reminding her daily that she had to lie, she had to fit into a group, the feeling that she thought would never settle down. It was her monster, just ticking silently away on the outside, but controlling her on the inside. Running her right hand through her curled hair Odette let out a sigh, as she stepped out of her large black Christian Louboutin heels. Bending over she picked them up and carried them as she stepped towards the pool. With her heels in one hand, she used her other to roll up the bottoms of her tight bright pink jeans before stepping into Synn’s pool. Taking a seat on the edge of the pool she looked out across the immaculate backyard of Joshua and Synn’s house, her eyes instantly finding the beautiful Vegas back drop. As she focused on the lights she was completely oblivious to the chatting that was happening behind her back.

Synn: Care to explain what’s going on in that mind of your wife’s?

Synn was talking to Gabriel; the two had made their way to the back patio to stare at Odette as she removed herself from the party. Gabriel didn’t turn to look at Synn he just spoke he kept his eyes on his wife at all times, as his voice riddled with concern.

Gabriel: This whole coming out of her shell has taken its toll on her.

Arching his right eyebrow Synn just folded his arms across his chest and exhaled.

Synn: Care to explain?

Gabriel watched at his wife just stared out at the beautiful night sky, seemingly relaxed in her thoughts. She was different now, but not to him, she would always be his one and only.

Gabriel: She’s just more sensitive to the adjustment of finally getting to speak her mind. For so long she was called the light of SCW, for so long people cheered her for being good and for being their saviour... but even back then people doubted her, even back then people said she was pretending. Now with her being who she truly is, she has to face it all over again, she has to listen to people claim they knew it all along, she has to listen to people call her a traitor, you know how it is... you know what Odette is like, she’s a yogi, everything needs to be in balance, right now she’s still trying to find her balance...

Synn: I thought you were her balance?

Synn turned away from looking at Odette and looked down at Gabriel, staring his piercing eyes right through him looking for the truth.

Gabriel: I am, but it’s like the Australian just keeps coming out of her where she needs to prove that she can do this by herself. When were working together, she’s a monster, my perfect little conviction that takes no prisoners who could kill within a blink of any eye... without me she doubts herself all because she feels the need to have a balance.  

Nodding his head as if he understood Synn turned back to look at Odette a wild smirk on his face as if a bright idea had just come to mind. Glaring up at his father figure Gabriel couldn’t help but smirk as well, as if they were sharing the same idea.

Synn: I say fuck balance.

As both of the males stared at Odette’s perfect back, as she leant back letting her hair cascade down her skin they shared a smile. They knew exactly what was needed and they knew exactly how they were going to coach it out of her. Right now Odette wanted a balance, but from what Gabriel and Synn had in mind, balance wasn’t even going to be an option.

Necra;

Well here we go again, here we go again, and here we go again. What? Once again I find myself inside the six sided ring facing someone I’ve already faced, I’ve already beaten and now I have to do it all over again? Sad isn’t it, considering Sin City Wrestling is overflowing with new girls and yet I’m being kept away from them. It’s sad to think that they’re using one of my last contractual matches I have left on my contract on Necra. What a waste. You could have picked Electra you could have picked Brandi, hell you could have picked Karina? I mean these girls and I have never gone one on one, this would have made more sense, but once again SCW insults me by putting me up against Necra.

At least it’s not Roxi Johnson again, thank fuck for that.

Oh sweet Necra, the girl who once pushed me into an open grave, the girl who once beat me... wow. I’m scared. No really, those glowing eyes of hers has me shaking in my five thousand dollar Dior peep toes. Yawn. Once again I’m subjected to facing Necra, but I guess the plus side is, it’s one on one... no stupid stipulations, no stupid graveyards... just one on one. The queen of the dead gets to face me the best female wrestler Sin City Wrestling has to offer. I hope you were watching my match at Chaos in Cape Town because believe what I did to Jessie is only going go to be a taste of what I’m going to do to you. Why? Because I don’t like you, I never have. You have called me a shady person in the past, blasting me for being fake, but really take a look at yourself.

We have a living breathing “dead girl” who claims to be the reaper of souls, who claims to be the goddess of the dead, the black lady if you will. I call bullshit. All I see is a messed up little girl that couldn’t think of a solid tag line, so she went out and took them all. She watched every dark horror movie she could find and branded herself with every nick name, hash tag, slogan she could get her hands on and ran with it. Goddess of the dead, oh I’m shaking. If this was the case Necra you would have buried me alive when you had the chance, you would have reaped my soul and buried me... but look at you, you’re just a shy kitten hiding behind a dark exterior. You let me walk free, you let me see the light of day... you made you biggest fucking mistake in your Sin City Wrestling career.

So now I say to you Necra let the fun and games begin, and trust me this weekend at Climax Control it’s going to be fun and games for me... as I use you to solidify my stance in the ranks of SCW. Not that I really need to, I mean it’s evident that I’m at the top, hell I can even disappear for seven months and come back and still out rank you. I mean what have you actually accomplished in SCW? I can see it now when you finally retire... Necra Octavian Kane the girl who fed the sharks in Sin City Wrestling. The girl who claimed to be special when she was just another no body, see where I’m going with this? When you leave no one will care, no one will mourn for you and no one will even know you’re missing. When I left, I had people begging for me to return.  

So here I am, and here we go once again... toe to toe... just this time, I don’t give a fuck what happens to you. I won’t play into the “I’m so scared of Necra” bullshit like the happy go lucky girls do. You’re just another bitch in my ring. You’re just another girl who is standing in my way... my way to what? Wouldn’t you like to know... but I can see what you’re up to with befriending Emma Rose, how long do you think you can continue to pull the wool over her eyes, before she finally wakes up and realises that you just want your title back? I say the word “your” very loosely because after witnessing you losing the Roulette Championship to Vixen of all people, you never deserved it in the first place.

Sunday is coming, the end is coming for you... the black lady is about to be shown a whole new world of pain... because guess what Necra? Last time you faced me I had to be tame, this time... I have no fucking limitations. I can be myself, I can be free... I am conviction and I’m coming for you.

See you at Climax Control, let’s hope the sparkle of Emma Rose’s Bombshell Roulette Championship doesn’t dilute your vision of the match at hand... because I’m not like Ms Jensen, I’m superior...
>