Author Topic: JESSIE SALCO vs ODETTE STEVENS  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JESSIE SALCO vs ODETTE STEVENS
« on: May 11, 2014, 07:46:49 PM »
 Post all Roleplays here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 05/17/2014
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/18/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 10:01:14 AM »
 It’s been a while since Odette has stepped foot inside a wrestling ring, in fact it was a whole Super Card ago. Well what can I say? She only comes out for big occasions. Think about it tho, you’re all in for a real treat when Mrs Stevens hits the ring for Chaos in Cape Town. It’s been a while since Odette has been able to slap a bitch across the canvas hasn’t it? Better yet it’s a match against her former Stable mate, her former friend, her former tag team partner. Oh Jessie Salco... you lost the moment you decided to make Odette the enemy.  You should have done a Vixen and kept your filthy mouth closed. You see the more you think you have control over Odette the tighter she pulls on your leash... you might think you got the last laugh last week at Climax Control but I can assure you. Your laughter will turn to tears, your hatred will turn to mercy and your dreams will turn into nightmares. You picked the wrong girl to mess with Jessie Salco, you see Odette isn’t the fun loving girl you remember, she isn’t the bubbly happy go lucky girl who helped guide you through your first days in Sin City Wrestling... oh no that was Odette Ryder... you’ve stepped up to face Odette Stevens and well nothing and I mean absolute nothing gets past her. Consider it like this Jessie, you took her friend, you covered her in fake blood, you pretended to strike her down just to get this match. A match you will regret the moment you step foot into that six sided ring and why will you regret it? Because Odette Stevens doesn’t have time to pay games; Odette doesn’t have time to waste on low lives like you. Come Chaos in Cape Town Odette Stevens will take you, she will cover you in your own vile blood and she will accurately smash your face in. The moment you touched Melody, was the moment you brought Odette’s family into the game and no one absolutely no one gets away with playing with what’s hers.

--

The night air was thick and humid as the sounds of the Cape Town Ocean lapping at the shoreline in the background; nothing could be more peaceful in such a dangerous town. Opening up we find Melody Grace standing in front of a hotel room door, her hands shoved into her tight denim pockets are she looks over her right shoulder staring at Ivy Bayley. The two didn’t look as if they wanted to be there in fact, Melody looked terrified while Ivy just well she looked disinterested in the whole affair. A loud sigh left the blondes lips as she moved her head motioning for Ivy to knock on the door, but Ivy didn’t move she stayed back and rested her elbows up on the balcony railing behind her.

Melody: I don’t want to knock, you knock.

Ivy didn’t move an inch as she just stared at Melody she was clearly just here for the young blonde’s protection. Melody drew in a long breath before removing her right hand from her pockets. Bringing it up towards the door she went to knock but stopped herself, regaining her game face she took her time.

Melody: FINE, I’LL KNOCK!!!

Finally the young blonde knocked on the door, but before it opened her managed to take a step back now standing beside Ivy as if she was sheltering herself in her muscular shadow. As the door unlocked Melody’s eyes grew wide as the door flung open, she was hoping for someone else, instead she got him.

Rage: Can I help you?

Rolling her big brown eyes Melody sighed out loud, she hated Rage. Okay, okay that was a lie she didn’t hate Rage, she just hated the way he made her feel so stupid and fragile. She was the butterfly and he was the shoe in every way. Looking Rage up and down Melody took a step forward her big playful smile coming to life on her face after all she was here on a mission.

Melody: You? No... but Odette needs Gabriel for a few seconds.

Rage forcefully blew air out his nostrils; he knew something like this would happen on a night like this.

Rage: What part of this is a Sin’s catch up night is she missing?

It was true The Sin’s were meeting to discuss the things the Sin’s discuss best, business, keeping an eye on Despayre and all other really neat things I can’t disclose. It had been a while since the whole group was in the same place at the same time, without the added extras of Melody, Ivy and Odette.

Melody: Ummmm... all of it?

Tilting her head to the side Melody’s innocence radiated as Rage held onto the door swinging it in his left hand while resting on the door frame with his right.

Rage: Ball and chain I tell ya.

As Rage tried to hide a laugh from Melody, she could sense that he wasn’t taking her request seriously enough so she quickly spoke, hoping to light a fire under Rage’s slow reaction.

Melody: Pleeaaaseeee go tell Gabriel that Odette needs him urgently; she’s... well she’s in trouble.

As the word trouble flew out of Melody’s mouth Rage stopped swinging on the door, his eyes growing thin as he stared at Melody a look of anger with a hint of concern for one of his best friend’s wife maybe?

Rage: Why the fuck didn’t you say Odette was in trouble when I first opened the door?

Raising his voice at Melody prompted Ivy to push herself off the railings to take up her spot beside her. Ivy’s eyes firmly locking on Rage’s, as if to warn him about speaking to her friend so poorly.

Melody: Because I thought you would at least ask me how I’m going or invite me in or something? Offer me a glass of milk?

Brushing off the serious in Rage’s eyes Melody laughed a little, something that had Rage confused.

Rage: Is she okay?

He was raising his voice and from the sounds of things the rest of the Sin’s Family on the inside of the hotel room were gaining interest in why Rage had been gone so long.

Melody: Is who okay?

Bringing his right hand up to his forehead Rage rubbed it. She had given him an instant headache from her stupidity.

Rage: Odette, for the love of God what’s in that head of yours?

Flicking a long lock of her blonde hair over her shoulder Melody just smiled up at Rage with those eyes.

Melody: Mostly air... but Odette’s fine thanks why do you ask?

She seemed confused as to why Rage was seemingly concerned about Odette, it was as if she had forgotten what she had just said to him before.

Rage: You said she was in trouble.

Letting out and “Ooooooh” Melody was quick to fix her mistake.

Melody: Ohh right, well she is in trouble... but not trouble, trouble... just you know lady trouble and she needs Gabriel just for the tiniest littlest second, maybe even a minute or two... or an hour.

Rage rolled his eyes but didn’t questioned it as Melody said “lady trouble” there were something’s that he rather not know about Odette and right now he didn’t really want to know or want to care about it.

Rage: Okay, I’ll go get Gabriel.

As he just nodded his head her turned and went to renter the hotel room but Melody’s voice pulled him back towards the door.

Melody: Rage.

Looking down at her he wasn’t amused as she tried to hold back a laugh.

Rage: Yes?

Her eyes almost beaming with life as she hid an excited giggle, the thought of what she was going to say to Rage brought a rare hint of danger to the pit of her stomach. She knew that he was the monster of the group, she knew that he was the one that would and could easily snap... but she knew deep down that she was untouchable thanks to her friendship with Odette Stevens, Despy and Angel.

Melody: Can you ask Despy what gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

Rage flared his nostrils once more as he just shook his head, without even saying a word the giant turned around and walked back into the room leaving Ivy and Melody on the balcony. As the two girls walked off Melody could be heard giggling, while Ivy trailed behind her.

--

A few minutes after Rage had passed the message on to Gabriel, the resident Magician of Sin City Wrestling could be seen jogging towards his hotel room. Without fumbling he was able to stick the key card into the slot that opened the door, pushing it inwards Gabriel was a little panicked at hearing his wife was in some sort of “girl trouble”. As the door slammed shut behind him Gabriel searched the lavish hotel room that he and Odette would call home for two weeks. The suite was huge and pristine, only the best for his wife. As he continued to look around the living room, his heart started to race in his chest.

Gabriel: Odette... Odette... O... where are you? Are you okay?

Listening out for her he could hear the sound of water running, making his way through the kitchen he took off towards the main bathroom.

Odette: I’m in here Gabe.

Finally he made his way to the bathroom door, it was closed. Rushing up towards it Gabriel rested his hands on it, he decided against rushing in there just in case Odette was hiding from him or being shy.

Gabriel: Are you okay?

His voice was a little jittery than his normal firm voice that could compel you so easily.

Odette: Just open the door G, I really need you.

The desperation in her voice was enough to have his mind racing, what was wrong? What had happened? Is she okay? Without wasting any-more time Gabriel barged into the bathroom door, opening it widely. As he rushed into the room he spoke out to her as he couldn’t see her in the oversized bath room that was big enough to put some small houses to shame.

Gabriel: O what’s going on?

The concern in his voice faded as the sentence pour from his lips. Looking up in front on him, he saw Odette sitting beside a full circular spa bath that was sprinkled with rose petals. The room was dimly light by at least a hundred candles some were even floating in the steamy water in the spa bath. Odette got up from the side of the spa, and walked up towards her husband. Her hips swinging effortlessly as she glided across the white tiled floor with ease even with her heels on. She was only wearing a soft white silk robe that was being held together by a white tie around her waist. Making her way up to him she didn’t skip a beat as she rested her body against his, her lips parting as she brushed them against his for a tender kiss.

Odette: I missed you.

Looking down at her with a proud smirk on his face Gabriel wasn’t even mad that she had called him over in a fake girl emergency after all they had a secret codeword they used whenever she felt like she was in real danger. His right hand came up and rested on her hip as his left hand made itself at home on the side of her face. His thumb rubbed back and forth on her soft skin, while her green eyes looked up at him from under her long black eyelashes. Her face was surrounded by her long dark chocolate hair that gave her a sense of mystery as she looked upon her husband with needy eyes.

Gabriel: You called me over here just so you could...

Just as he was about to call her out on her intentions Odette brought her right index finger up to his lips. Tapping it there she silently commanded him to stop talking.

Odette: Shhh.

Giving him that look, that he knew all too well another proud smirk crossed his face. Pulling his head back slightly to move away from the finger that was tapping playfully on his lips Gabriel let his voice be heard once more, this time he spoke as he ducked his head down towards her ear.

Gabriel: Was someone feeling left out?

Feeling his lips brush past her ear lobe Odette bit down on her bottom lip pulling it into her mouth as she looked up at him.

Odette: Stop talking.

Bringing her lips to his she kissed him lightly trying to get him to stop talking. As they kissed, her hands trailed down his body only to rest on the top of his shorts. Grabbing a hold of his belt Odette pulled him into her before letting her hands slid up underneath his shirt, her nails grated into his muscular chest as she did so.

Gabriel: You’ll have to make me.

As he spoke once again Odette pulled back from him, Gabriel had a look of confusion in his eyes as if he wasn’t sure he had just blown his chances of getting lucky tonight by his constant talking. Raising his right eyebrow at her, he waited for her reply.

Odette: No... We’ll make you.

Before Gabriel could reply the sound of heels were heard clicking on the cold white tiles, coming out from behind the shadows a female made her way around the spa that was in the centre of the room. She had long dark brown almost black hair, with naturally tanned skin and her eyes that were locked on Gabriel’s were icy blue. The lady was wearing a matching robe just like Odette’s, as she came into reaching distance of Gabriel she walked up to him before pivoting on her heels, turning her head to look over her shoulder at him she dragged her bottom pouty lip into her mouth before seductively winking at him. Giving him a good hard look at her firm body Gabriel shook his head and looked over at his wife confused, while the female walked away from him and backed up to stand beside Odette.

Gabriel: Okay, what’s going on here?

The unknown female wrapped her right arm around the waist of Odette, her hand resting on her opposite hip as the two stood side by side, linked in each other’s arms while staring up at Gabriel.

Odette: You’ve been so busy lately, so, so, so busy... so tense... you need to relax baby.

Gabriel’s eyes darted between Odette and the new girl that looked a little bit like Serinda Swan. The new girl was lost in Gabriel’s eyes, she wanted him but there was something about the way she was holding Odette that gave Gabriel the sign that she wanted her as well.

Gabriel: Is this some sort of a good husband test?

Taking a step towards his Wife Gabriel searched her green eyes for answers. He wanted to know what she was up to and what game she was playing? Licking her lip slowly Odette watched as Gabriel studied her every move, unsure of what she was hiding.

Odette: Honey for tonight, I don’t want a good husband... I want a bad, bad husband.

As she said the words “bad, bad husband” Odette pulled at the string of the female’s robe, pulling it slowly away from her, until it untied. Dropping it to the floor, Odette pushed the silky fabric away from the dark hair woman’s skin exposing what she was wearing under there, a very tiny black bikini that left nothing to the imagination.

Gabriel: This is a trick, you don’t like to share.

He was speaking the truth Odette didn’t like to share especially her husband, especially when he has a number of female fans that are just dying to get rid of her so they can attempt to have a shot at him. Looking away from her friend Odette turned to look at Gabriel, his eyes trying so hard not to journey over towards the fit firm body of his visitor.

Odette: I think I could manage for one night... I’d do anything to help keep you focused. I’d do anything to help take that tension away from your shoulders. You must be so tired from carrying the ratings at work baby, let Nikki and I make it up to you.

Ah Nikki, so she has a name. Gabriel looked over to Nikki and then back at Odette his lip turned up at the side smirking. He still thought that Odette was playing him and there was a sure fire way he was going to find out how serious she really was.

Gabriel: I want proof.

Raising his eyebrow towards her Gabriel smirked as he waited for this “test” to end right then and there. He knew Odette, he knew this wasn’t her style, he knew that this was so unlike her. She would have to share him if she was planning to go through with this, something she never wanted to do.

Odette: Proof?

Looking playfully into Gabriel’s eyes Odette left his and trailed over towards Nikki. Letting go of her Gabriel thought that this was the moment where he had caught her out. Odette walked around the back of Nikki, grabbing hold of her robe she ran it down her shoulders letting it slide right off her body, hitting the floor. The Australian Bombshell took her time in walking around her silent friend, before taking her place beside her. Reaching out Odette grabbed onto Nikki’s hips turning her towards her, pulling her body into her forcefully. Odette hands gripped into her hips, her nails digging into her skin as Nikki just stared down at her. Reaching up Nikki’s right hand brushed Odette’s hair over to her opposite shoulder, making sure Gabriel got a good visual of what was about to happen. Leaning into each other the girls gave into each other slowly as their lips made contact. Gabriel didn’t seem fazed as he had seen Odette make out with girls before. Clearing his throat Gabriel gained Odette’s attention. Opening her eyes Odette stared at Gabriel as her hands moved down Nikki’s body. Coming around the front of her waist her hand ran over the hem of her bikini before disappearing under the tiny triangle of fabric. Nikki’s lips parted from Odette’s just for a split second to let out a soft moan.

Odette: Is that proof enough?

As his wife’s hand was still elsewhere Gabriel had to drag his eyes away to look at Odette.

Gabriel: It will suffice.

A very wicked smile crossed Odette’s face as she brought her hand back to her side, before holding it up to Nikki, who wasted no time in bringing it into her mouth.

Odette: Well what are you waiting for?

Yeah Gabriel what are you waiting for? As Nikki looked at Gabriel while drawing Odette’s fingers out of her mouth the other woman walked around Odette and playfully ripped at her robe strings. As she opened Odette’s robe her hands fell on to Odette’s soft skin while Gabriel started to remove his own shirt. As Nikki dropped Odette’s robe to the floor, she kicked it to the side before holding on to Odette’s hand. Gabriel made his way over towards his wife, his hands finding her toned hips as he looked her up and down examining her body in that tiny yellow bikini, that was really a waste of material.

Odette: Oh and Mr Stevens, I only have one rule for tonight.

Bringing his lips down to hers Gabriel kissed his wife, ignoring Nikki for now, as he was still searching for her permission.

Gabriel: And that rule is?

Looking down at his wife Gabriel needed to hear this rule, so he knew nothing he did tonight would be held against him.

Odette: All future children can go on, not in, if you catch my drift?

Winking at him Gabriel just nodded he knew damn well what Odette was saying, he knew his limits and to be honest it wasn’t really a huge request that she was asking. Nikki slowly stepped out of her heels and made her way to the spa, getting in slowly letting the couple have a moment together.

Gabriel: I wouldn’t want it anyway other way.

As Odette and Gabriel shared a passionate kiss, her hands came down to the top of his jeans and right there is where I’ll leave you.

--

Odette: Jessie Fucking Salco.

The scene opens up around dawn in Cape Town and Odette Nicole Stevens can be seen standing on her balcony overlooking the ocean. She is wearing her Lorna Jane gym clothes, even tho it’s super early her face is flawless, her hair is in perfect place while not even a dark circle is visible under her eyes.

Odette: In all my life I have never met anyone so fucking stupid. Really Jessie really? You want to challenge me to a match? I guess it’s true what they say about you, you’ve been dumped on your head so many times inside a wrestling ring you seem to forget your position, so let me remind you. You’re nothing more than card filler, you know the person Mark, Erik and Christian turn to when they have no one else to put in a match, I like to think of you as Sin City Wrestling’s Ashley Massaro. Now, now I don’t think I need to spell it out for everyone to know what I’m getting at with that point, but sneaky back hand slaps to the side. Truly Jessie what are you thinking?

Turning to look at the camera Odette just shrugs her shoulders.

Odette: Do you not see what you have done to yourself in asking to face me? I feel sorry for you, I really do and to think you actually think you have a chance at beating me. Why? Because you’re angry at me? Why because I left you alone in a fucking gang banging stable, where everyone that was left gets a piece of Spike’s dick? Well almost everyone, I mean you must have missed out. At first I thought you hated me because I “betrayed” you but now I can see why you’re really mad... you see when I was in NXT you had some relevance, you weren’t just the random throw in girl, that did absolutely nothing for the stance of the stable... you had a little bit of worth with me around, taking you under my wing, showing you the ropes... but when I left you were stuck with the apple of Spike’s eye Vixen, you missed out on training, you missed out on his love and affection, you missed out on feeling wanted... then blow me down, in enters Misty... and you’re meant to be happy with that choice? You’re meant to be happy that both of your stable mates used to wrestle between the sheets with Spike and you knew that he would never even look at you in that light? I can see why you angry Jessie. You’re mad because I had it in me to get the fuck out of the sinking ship before it ended up like the titanic... while you still sit there pretending to fit in, pretending to matter, while Vixen get’s all of the attention.

Turning away from the camera Odette leans on the railing of her balcony, her fierce green eyes are locked on the ocean ahead.

Odette: NXT, NXT, NXT... everyone keeps talking about how I let NXT down... here’s a newsflash for you fuck NXT!

Turning to look at the camera the Aussie Bombshell laughs lightly, letting a weight of the world dissolve from the tops of her shoulders.

Odette: More people walk into NXT and leave then people use the revolving doors on the Vegas strip.

Flicking a long lock of her hair over her shoulder she turns around and rests her back up against the glass railing.

Odette: Here’s my words of advice to you Jessie, grow a set and get the fuck out now, I mean what on earth have they done for you anyways? Hmm what has NXT given you? Nothing... I mean where was NXT when you lost the Bombshell Tag Team Championships? Where was Spike when you lost the Bombshell Roulette Championship? Fucking Vixen that’s where... when are you going to learn that this stable that I turned my back on means nothing? When are you going to learn that your just a number, you just a fucking digit to them. You could quit wrestling tomorrow and you know what Jessie, they wouldn’t even send you a fucking post card, they wouldn’t even come looking for you... you wanna know how I know this? Because it happened to me, it happened to Ben Jordan... do you honestly think you’ll be any different? So stop defending this bullshit family, NXT isn’t a family it’s a plague, that comes in recruits, puts all its energy into one source... and when that source is down and out the whole stable is down and out. When will you learn you’ll never be the golden egg, you’re just the fucking opener.

Looking past the camera Odette’s eyes fall onto Gabriel’s shirtless body, her eyes gaze up and down his torso as he loosely wraps the bed sheet around his naked waist. His body is covered in bite marks, nail scratches and slight bruising from a few nights ago.

Odette: So here I sit thinking of ways to make you see that your passionate hate for me is based on nothing but lies, nothing but fabricated bullshit. You’re not angry at me Jessie, you’re angry at yourself because you know that without my guidance you’re nothing.

Turning to look back at the camera the Aussie seems disconnected with the viewers, with her audience. Let’s face it she would rather be doing something else rather than entertaining them.

Odette: A first I was taken by how bitter you have become, but I guess the jealously of freedom is enough to drive any one to these types of extremes. I was going to let it slide Jessie, I truly was... but then each week you kept bringing my name up, you kept talking as if you knew me, as if you knew what I was up to and what I was doing... you kept say that I was scared of you? Scared of what Jessie? You’re a lamb I’m a lioness... who is sick and tired of listening to the brain washed bullshit that flows from your trap. I guess you’ve been spending too much time with Steve Ramone, I guess his words have leaked into your system like a virus flows through your veins.

Letting out a slight yawn Odette sighed loudly.

Odette: At Chaos in Cape Town, you will scream out to me in that match “I’m sorry” because once I’m done with you, once I make you pay for every little thing you have said, once I have made you pay for touching Melody, you’re going to wish you were on my team, you’re going to beg for my forgiveness, you’re going to plead to me, and demand that I give you your freedom. It’s too late Jessie, it’s too late for this to turn around, and you have signed your own fate, by neglecting to keep your mouth closed.

Running her right hand through her hair the Aussie continues.

Odette: I will not hesitate to use you as my message to the girls of NXT, I will not stop until they can see it clear as day, I was better than them while I was in that Stable and I’m so far better off without them.

Odette looks over to Gabriel who is agreeing with her with a simple nod of his head. Turning back to the camera Odette licks her lips and starts to wrap things up.

Odette: I hold no loyalty to you anymore Jessie, so destroying you at Chaos in Cape Town delights me... They say what we do inside the ring is an art, then I say, I’ll give the viewers a fucking masterpiece as I smear the canvas with your disgusting vile body... I’ll give them the best fucking seat in the house as I bring you to your senses... as I force you to your knees as you plead to me, as you beg for my forgiveness... only to have them witness as I slay you, leaving your wrestling career lifeless.

A vicious twinkle gleams in Odette’s eyes as she stares down the camera lens.

Odette: Remember Jessie you brought this upon yourself, may God have mercy on your soul... because at Chaos in Cape Town... I won’t.

With that said and down the Aussie pushed passed the camera and left the balcony returning to her suite that she was sharing with her husband. Walking straight into his open arms, the once nice girl embraced the man that she loves with a small delicate kiss.
>

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 07:16:52 PM »
 After weeks of being denied it’s finally happened, Jessie has her match against Odette Stevens after she forced Odette’s hand by using Melony Grace as bait infuriating her former friend in the process, whilst some think that Jessie went too far in her quest for a match with Odette Stevens you can’t deny that it got results but can she win?

Mavericks Nightclub and Bar, Stellenbosch, South Africa
May 17th, 2014, 11:00pm

Sometimes you just need to find a good place to go and chill out on a Saturday night, and given everything that’s happened to me and Steve these past few weeks we need it!

Just one problem, the lack of good nightclubs in Cape Town, the few that I could find where crap and as a result we wound up going to Stellenbosch, a large town about 50klm from Cape Town that had a few Nightclubs that caught our eye but the one that attracted us the most was Mavericks.

Why? The review said that the volume was low enough for us to talk and by extension for me to do a promo and that has backed up by our experience here, in other words it’s perfect!

Almost as perfect as my plan to force Odette’s hand! I originally just wanted to go ahead and attack her for her role in the attack by Ivy the previous week but Jake taught me out of it by pointing out that, by some miracle, Melody was still popular with the fans despite her allegiance with Odette but I guess they can be pretty picky sometimes but it had the desired effect, I played mind games with Odette and she played right into my hand.

I have what I’ve been wanting for a while now, a match with Odette Ryder.

What? Did you think that my desire for a match with her is a recent thing? Nope! Remember the dream matches the members of Team SCW got after the Team Eric debacle last year? Obviously I went with a rematch with Misty but that wasn’t my only choice, in fact I had two, a rematch with Misty and a ladder match against Odette and the only reason I decided against the latter was because she was still an NXT member and I didn’t want to drive a wedge between NXT members.

I guess I have more loyalty to NXT then Odette does!

I know I mentioned that we are in Mavericks but by we I don’t just mean me, Jake and Shane, Steve’s also with us as he felt that he could need a drink after everything that’s happened recently and frankly I can’t blame him.

“Thanks for agreeing to let this old timer come with you kids.” Steve joked as he took a sip from his drink, we were sitting in a booth away from the crowd and Jake’s been attracting some attention from some of the local girls since we got here, so far he hasn’t been asked to dance but I have no doubt in my mind that he’ll get some offers soon.  “After the bullshit I’ve been few I need two things, a drink and to get in the title run!”

“You don’t care which title you go for?” Jake asked and Steve shook his head. “Besides, you’re not an old timer the only old timers in the company are the Seven Deadly Sins and the bosses.”

“Are you trying to get Gabriel to come after us as well?” I asked as I shot Jake a look. “You’ve seen what he’s done to Charlotte and Sophie.”

“Really didn’t need that reminder Jessie!” Steve pointed out and I winced. “But she’s right you know how sensitive he gets over those idiots!”

“If he tries that shit with us he’ll have to deal with someone with military training.” Jake responded as he folded his arms. “We’ll be fine.”

“Err, guy with no fighting training, military or otherwise, here.” Shane commented with a nervous gulp. “Jake will be fine! Me? I’ll be screwed!”

“That’s why he won’t get to you.” Jake responded with a grin. “But even then he’ll likely be too preoccupied with Steve to even worry about us.”

“You’re probably right there.” Steve responded as he finished his drink. “I haven’t had a chance to watch Gabriel’s promo due to setting everything up but I think I know what he’s been saying.”

“More of that “you brought it on yourself” bullshit?” I asked and Steve nodded. “I’m going to take a wild guess and say that you’re planning to address that in your next promo?”

“Yeah, I would’ve done it in my last promo but I got a bit preoccupied with all of the other points I wanted to make about Gabriel.” Steve responded as he shifted his weight.

“Speaking of your last promo how is Corey and Sara? Have you talked to them since your promo ended?” Jake asked and Steve sighed.

“Corey was dismissed from the hospital last night and arrived back in New York early this morning, US time.” Steve responded and we nodded in response. “He seemed to be doing better when I had that Skype chat with him.”

“That’s good, an injury like that getting aggravated is never pretty. “Jake responded and Steve nodded grimly, before we could say anything else two local girls approached Shane and Jake asking them for a dance and whilst Jake happily accepted Shane held up the hand with his engagement ring on it to the other girl’s disappointment.

“Go ahead Shane, I won’t mind unless you end up having a one night stand with her.” I whispered to Shane who grinned before standing up and dancing with the local girl, Steve gave me a funny look and I shrugged. “Just because we’re engaged doesn’t mean he should have a little fun and besides, I absolutely suck at any dance move that isn’t slam dancing!”

“Yeah, I noticed.” Steve responded with a grin as he took a sip. “So, how’d you pull off the Melody Grace coup?”

“Trade secret.” I responded as I tapped the side of my head. “And besides, if I had to explain how I set up my plan in detail we’d still be here by the time Chaos in Cape Town rolled around!”

“I’ll take your word for it, maybe you can tell me tomorrow since we don’t really have any plans?” Steve offered and I nodded in response liking the idea a lot. “Even so, are you feeling okay after the attack Odette set up?”

“I’ve had worse, from the asshole who first adopted me.” I responded and Steve winced in response. “Those experiences toughened me up and if Odette thinks that she’s in for an easy time she’s in for a rude awakening, if you ask me she may hate to admit it but she knows that she’s in for a fight!”

“A good chunk of your NXT career was spent with her, I think she knows.” Steve nodded in response as he finished his drink. “Screw it, I’m heading to the dance floor, may as well unwind!” Steve added before standing up and making his way to the dance floor, I watched him dance awkwardly and I chuckled.

“The dance floor can’t even handle you right now!” I yelled jokingly at him and he laughed at that before continuing to dance, for the sake of his dignity I motioned for the cameraman to focus on me so that I could start on my promo.

“It’s been a long road but I’m finally here and I finally have what I want, a match with Odette Ryder at a Supercard, the last time we faced off was when the Bombshell Championship was vacated and the bosses were holding a tournament a match that I ultimately lost, a lot has changed since then and I don’t just mean in terms of how much time has passed!”

No, I don’t.

“One of the many things Odette called me when she finally got around to addressing my challenge was the “fact” that I’m washed up, really? I’m twenty three years old, I’m not even in the prime of my life yet, but you are calling me washed up? If anyone’s washed up around here Odette it’s you and that fact couldn’t be any more obvious!”

There, I said it.

“Why am I saying that? Let’s look at the facts here, you took a seven month break from wrestling, you literally disappeared from the face of the earth! You claim that it was because the fans weren’t appreciating you enough but I heard just the opposite so what was the real reason? You realized that you couldn’t cut it in the ring anymore and quit in the middle of a tag title reign!”

Not a popular opinion I know but think about it.

“Sure, when you returned for Blast from the Past II you were doing great and the fans seemingly forgave the fact that you walked out during a tag title reign but as you progressed in the tournament the mistakes became more apparent and it quickly became obvious that you were just as washed up as ever, you claimed that you could’ve made it past the Mean Girls if you wanted to but if you ask me you didn’t do it because you were scared of being shown up by a bunch of spoiled prima donnas and, most importantly, younger Bombshells!”

And now we’re getting into the meat of it.

“Appropriately enough it all started with my debut but as more new Bombshells arrived on the seen you kept getting upstaged, Amy Marshall, Necra Octavian Kane, me, Roxi Johnson, what do we have in common? We all debuted after you and we have all upstaged you! And you hated that fact enough to start your downward spiral to the bitch we know and hate today!”

And it’s just pathetic.

“I bet you think that this match was born out of a desire for me to defend the fans that you turned your back on because of your petty rage, right Odette? Wrong! This is a match that I’ve wanted as early as the aftermath of the Team Eric debacle last year but I went with Misty as my dream match opponent because I didn’t want to cause a split in NXT, I guess we both know who’s truly loyal to their family now, don’t we Odette?”

I said as I shook my head.

“If I had gone with this match last year then at least it would’ve been a fair match between friends but now? You have that mammoth of a Bombshell in your corner and any notions of us being friends went out the window when she attacked me on your orders but how do we know if she’s really loyal to you? How do we know she won’t abandon you once the checks start bouncing? We don’t, do we? Oh, the irony is too much!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Odette, you can call me all the names you want, whore, slut, has-been, but they simply aren’t true, in fact all three of those words only apply to one person in this match and that’s you Odette! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco signing off, Odette I’m not the same girl you met at the Bombshell Party the week before I made my debut in this company because I’m a lot tougher, stronger and a much better wrestler, can you say the same thing about yourself? See you in the ring!”

I turned to watch the boys dance as the scene fades.

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 06:45:03 AM »
 #OOC Sorry for no CB this week, been really busy... just glad I got at least 1 roleplay up to be honest. Whooompa.

Let's get down to business...

Odette: I guess I’m just guilty from being silent. Silence, why does everyone think that you have done something bad when you’re silent? Why does everyone automatically assume that you are up to something when you’re quiet? Why can’t people just see that someone doesn’t say a lot because there is nothing left to say? Why can’t people realise that sometimes the right words can’t be found at the right time? Silence to me is refreshing; silence to me makes more impact than words. My silence isn’t a sign that I have given up, my silence isn’t a sign that I’ve given in, it’s not a sign that I’m washed up, my silence my deep beautiful silence is only the beginning, it’s only the awakening of my revenge. Don’t understand at what I’m getting at? Let me explain.

The scene opens up to a visual of Odette Stevens standing with her back towards the camera. She has her arms resting on the top of her balcony overlooking the courtyard of her hotel. Down in the courtyard her husband Gabriel as well as the Seven Deadly Sin’s can be seen chatting and drinking, while Joshua and Melody Grace are running rings around Rage annoying the angry giant.

Odette: For weeks now I’ve had to sit back and listen to everyone whinge and bitch like little girls about my return. I’ve had to sit through promo after promo and listen to people like Misty drag my name through the thickest, deepest puddles of mud. I’ve had to watch Roxi Johnson say over and over again ‘I knew it, I told you so” I’ve had listen to Casey ‘Fucking who the fuck am I?’ Williams slander me on twitter saying that I’m pathetic and washed up. I’ve had to put up with promo after promo, ring segment after backstage segment of my old friend Jessie Salco scream out my name in betrayal. All because of one thing, all because I won’t and will not tell them why I left Sin City Wrestling the way that I did.

Her long chocolate brown hair moves in the gentle breeze as her focus stays on Gabriel, who is busy enjoying himself down stairs. Her body is covered in a short pair of denim hot pants, while her top half is covered in a tight black t-shirt the back reads “Mrs Stevens” in cursive writing diagonally in an electric purple font.

Odette: I get it, I do. Don’t think for one moment that I don’t understand your hate that I don’t understand your judgement... but don’t think for one single microsecond that I give a fuck what you think. I’m silent on my reason for leaving the wrestling word for seven months because I need to be. I need the reason to be a consistent reminder that floods my mind daily, ripping me apart, crippling me because it drives me. It drives me on to be better, I need to be better. I am better. Every day I’m getting stronger, all because of my little secret, all because of my reason for leaving Sin City Wrestling.

Turning to the side Odette finally looks at the camera, just a cool smile is on her otherwise emotionless face. Running her fingers through her curly hair she drops her right hand back down to her hip.

Odette: Was it because I suffered my first singles defeat at the hands of Amy Marshall? At the time I was pissed, I won’t lie but like everyone says all things must come to an end. That night she pinned me, that night she walked away as the victor I was shattered, I was one hundred per-cent mortified. I wanted to crawl up into a little ball and forget everything, I wanted to scream fuck the wrestling business I’m done. Not because Amy Marshall beat me, nothing against her. I was just shattered completely shattered. Mentally and physically... I will be honest the fact that I lost was the key in the ignition that fuelled my departure, but trust me if you only knew what I’ve been through in the last seven months you might just understand by pain.

Odette’s tone was quiet not her dominate Aussie self, but she was focused. Finally turning right around she pressed her back into the railing and put her full attention into her promotional.

Odette: My pain. My beautiful pain. My pain the fuels me.  My pain the guides me. My pain that makes me a stronger, more calculated and more athletic than before. The girl that left Sin City Wrestling was who you wanted me to be, the girl that came into the arena night after night busting my arse off was the girl you wanted me to be. I wasn’t who I wanted to be, I wasn’t even close. I faked a happiness that only my true friends could see right through. I went from the motocross world where people spent hours lining up to get tickets to see me, I went from the world that I was dare I say it the queen. I was the best, I didn’t need to prove it, I didn’t have to go out every night to shut my critics up, they just knew that when Odette Ryder’s name was on the super cross poster, they knew damn fucking well they were going to get a show. No bullshit, I didn’t need to beg for their approval, they just gave it to me. They just dropped to their knees and begged for me to entertain them. I was the money maker, I was the reason girls got into a “ruthless” sport. I was the fucking main attraction.

Her voice had changed to commanding, she was demanding the viewers to pay attention. Flicking another long lock of hair out of her face, the Aussie continued.

Odette: “But Odette you were everything in the Bombshell division” Really? Really? I was a push over, I was this pathetic little happy go lucky girl that would do anything in her power to make you love me. You wanted someone to topple Misty, so I fucking did it. You wanted someone to lead NXT in the bombshell division, so I fucking did it. You wanted someone you could look up to, so I bit my fucking tongue until it bled just to please all of you, every single one of you. Everything you wanted from me, I gave you on a fucking gold platter, but it was never good enough. I was never going to be the golden girl of Sin City Wrestling, because regardless how many times I beat Roxi, How many times I crushed The Fallen, how many times I put Misty in her place, no matter how many times I made Amanda Cortez cry like a little girl... I was still the one left feeling empty. I was still the one that felt cheated. I did everything in my power, won all the right matches, but still no opportunity came knocking, still no get out of jail free cards came my way, no fair chances landed at my feet even after I proved my worth and claimed my place. I was the top Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling power wise, but you all treated me like the fucking opener.

Narrowing her eyes Odette let out a sigh, before turning back down to look at the courtyard. Looking down at her husband, her cold hard face shifted to instant calmness as her green eyes locked on his body. His presence even though he was far away was still enough to calm her, soothe her and understand her. Turning back to look at the camera the Aussie ran her bright red lips together, getting them poised and ready for more talking.  

Odette: I never wanted your approval; I just wanted power... power that I was too nice to go after. I was too nice in pretending that the whole Sin City Wrestling world only revolves around Misty and Vixen. I was too shy to stand up and make a loud noise when I felt cheated, when I felt betrayed... I just stood there, while you all waved your NXT flags, while you all demanded that I save you from the darkness on the Sin City Wrestling roster. I just stood there and let you, decide my fate in this wrestling world. I let you under my skin. I did everything in my power to please you and by doing that I fucking committed suicide every damn day on the inside... every fucking day I had to pretend to like it.

Turning back down to look for Gabriel, Odette could feel her blood boiling beneath her skin, her eyes tracing the courtyard until she found him taking away the anger that was building up inside her.

Odette: Those days are over. Those dark days, of your precious light that twinkled brightly in Odette Ryder are dead and gone. I don’t want to fucking please you, I don’t want to do anything for you, I’m not your damn fucking saviour anymore Sin City Wrestling fans. I’m your fucking reaper. Everything I want, I will wrap my hands around it and I will take it. Why will I just reach out and take it? Because I’m a Stevens... I’m Odette Fucking Stevens and NOTHING and NO ONE can stop the hold that Gabriel and I have over the ranks of Sin City Wrestling.  

It was as if her had heard her, even tho that was impossible but right as she finished talking Gabriel looked up at his wife and smiled. Playfully waving back Odette bit down on her bottom lip as she kept her eyes locked in his.

Odette: Considering our matches at Chaos in Cape Town aren’t the grandest, I find it interesting that more people are interested in seeing Gabriel versus Steven, than the Main Event between Sean and Simon. I find it hilarious; that no one gives a fucking shit about Roxi and Electra... but they can’t wait to witness Jessie versus myself.

Turning back to the camera Odette raised her right hand and pointed her right index finger at it.

Odette: Jessie Salco, you claim that I’m washed up? You claim that I can’t cut it in the ring anymore? You claim that I’m getting over taken by “younger” bombshells? You claim that I’m poor and I won’t be able to pay Ivy? Let me whisper in your ear really close Jessie. How can I Odette Stevens be washed up when I have won more matches then you could even imagine? How can I be washed up when unlike you I have actually held the Bombshell Championship, I have actually won big matches, I have actually taken on the best in this business and I’ve walked out the victor? You try and sit there in some fucking sleazy arse night club telling me that you’re better than me? You’re better than me? Better at what Jessie? Losing? Better at what Jessie sucking up to Spike that your words become a verbal head job? You’re what better than me at head banging? Shut the fuck up. You will never even come close to standing within my shadow. You’re the fucking scum that Hot Stuff Mark Ward hired to prevent the emo kids from cutting themselves, because let’s face it... the fucking losers in this word need a hero to look up to and guess what you’re it. You’re their queen. You’re there go to girl. I bet you’re proud, I bet your fan club of ten people is over the fucking moon for you Jessie.

Cue the dramatic eye roll that Odette is famous for, followed by that trademark smile that screams confidence. Odette didn’t waste any time as she put her hands by her side and continued.

Odette: What’s this bullshit about me not being able to cut it in the ring anymore? Fucking laughable... I’m fitter, fast, stronger and more reliable then you when it comes to this sport, when it comes to this thing we do daily. I could run rings around you Jessie and you wouldn’t even know where to start... but even if it was true and even if I was slipping in the ring, I’d still be ten million times the fighter you are. You see you hold yourself back by caring, while I Jessie? I simply don’t give a fuck if I break your body, If I ruin your face, If I trample you, if I leave you dead and buried, you will just be another number to me... another tick off the list.

Keeping that trademark smirk on her face The Aussie Bombshell couldn’t help but let out a smug little laugh, her confidence oozing out of her. The wind picked up once more blowing her hair across her back and shoulders freely, a welcome relief to the heat they had been experiencing in Cape Town.

Odette: Now on to these younger Bombshells you keep talking about, what am I the new fucking Misty? I’m twenty-six Jessie... you know what comes with “age” in this business? Wisdom... wisdom that tells me you’re grabbing at straws.

Rubbing her hands together Odette, turned back to look over her shoulder in search of Gabriel. Her eyes turned back to the camera empty handed but that didn’t stop Odette from keeping her mind on what she needed to say.

Odette: Keep running your mouth little Salco about how you have upstaged me, upstaged me in what and when? As far as I’m concerned you have never beaten me. You have never mattered to me. You want to say that you’re different to the Jessie that I first met? I call fucking bullshit, you were a loser back then you’re a loser now. I will love to mop the floor clean with you at the Super Card. In fact the thought of slamming your teeth so far down your throat, kind of makes me wish we didn’t have to wait. Just remember Jessie you’re the lamb, I’m the lioness... I’m the hunter you’re the prey, you’re the heart beat and I’m that looming flat line, just waiting ready to pounce at Chaos in Cape Town to end your miserable little life.

Clicking her tongue off her white teeth Odette just smirked, giving a little pause to add to her dramatics before continuing.

Odette: You should have kept your mouth closed; you should have embraced the silence Jessie. I’m not the one to play around... I’m not the one to make idle threats. I’m the one that has enough still left in the tank to bull doze you over without even batting an eye. I find it hilarious that you have this attitude where you think you’re going to ruin my career? Hmm cute, at least I have one Jessie. Let me know where your wrestling “career” takes you in two years time, when you standing in line waiting to pick up your welfare check. Let me know how being barefoot and pregnant to that hobo Jake gets you? Answer me this Jessie who will even remember you after you leave the wrestling world? Who will even care? Let’s face it it’s already starting to come into effect. I mean where is Spike for you this week? Where is Spike when you need him to help train you for the biggest match in your life? He’s with the only girl that matters in NXT, he’s running around looking for Vixen... leaving you alone, leaving you bare and exposed.

Faking a frown Odette mocks sadness for Jessie but her frown quickly gets washed away with a vicious giggle. Rolling her green eyes once more Odette runs her right hand down her side, pressing her new shirt down as the cameraman focuses in on her face.

Odette: You keep talking about how NXT is a family; well I guess you’re used to the feeling of being abandoned. I guess you’re used to the feeling of being left out, being a foster child and all... you’re used to being the afterthought... what you call a family in Sin City Wrestling, is nothing but a mirror image of your childhood. Tell me how to does it feel being used and abused all over again? Do the scars reopen as easily as your uneducated mouth?

Well if there was a line, I think Odette just crossed it. Letting out her smug little laugh once more the Aussie just licked her lips, relishing in her freedom of finally being able to say what she’s always wanted.

Odette: Do me a favour Jessie, I want you to get your hopes up, I want you to believe that deep down you can beat me, that you can win this match and that you can prove to the world that you’re better than me. I want you to truly believe you stand a chance; I want you to live it, breathe it, embrace it... I want you to spruik it. Yell it at the top of your lungs, do what you have to do to think that you have what it takes to believe that you can beat me... because once our match is over at Chaos in Cape Town, I want you to get that devastated, I want you to get that depressed that you wish you were never born. That you wished that you never stood up against me... I want you to visualise blood cascading from your wrists and from your throat as you feel your body being taken over by the feeling of being worthless. You’re worthless and after Sunday you will admit it. You will admit defeat. You will fall to your knees and you will look in my eyes knowing that I’m better, that I’m stronger, that I’m more relevant and that I’m the main fucking attraction. You will have no choice but to realise that I came into Chaos in Cape Town and did what I said I would do and that is end you by leaving you battered and bruised.

Hearing a door click shut a smile from ear to ear dances on her Aussie’s face as she looks into her suite seeing her Husband Gabriel come looking for her. As he rounds the massive table in the living room he notices that she’s cutting her promo, so he stays back to listen in. Turning her attention back to the camera Odette starts to wrap things up.

Odette: You might judge my loyalty Jessie, but never fucking doubt my word when I say I will make you wish you kept your big mouth closed. You should feel honoured that I’m even letting you have this match, if it wasn’t for that trick you play on Melody; you would be sitting backstage twiddling your thumbs. You think you got the best of me? You think you got one over me? You think you out smarted me? Payback is a bitch and I’m a fucking hateful bitch... you will be made accountable for your actions. You will pay for what you did to my precious Melody and you have no other option then just taking the punishment that I plan on handing out.

Rubbing his hands together Gabriel took a few move steps towards Odette, watching his wife work.

Odette: You might be fighting for NXT this Sunday Jessie but I can promise you this they won’t be there to pick up the pieces when you’re disfigured. They won’t be there to help you ice your wounds. They won’t be there to help you get back up to your feet... you will be alone... surrounded by the truth. Surrounded by clarity, you will finally understand that I was right all along... I will beat you... reconfirming that I am better then you.

Licking her lips Odette just smiled as Gabriel now stood beside the cameraman his eyes locked on Odette as she finished up her video package for Sin City Wrestling.  

Odette: Come Sunday Jessie, I hope that someone, somewhere, somehow has mercy on your soul... because I fucking won’t.

With that said and done Gabriel nudges the cameraman giving him a firm message to finish up and leave immediately. Before the camera gets shut off a quick glimpse of Odette and Gabriel is shown. Gabriel runs his fingers through Odette’s hair and whispers to his wife “I’m proud of you” With a wink and a smile it wasn’t long before the two newlyweds were locked in a heated kiss, too hot for SCW to handle as the feed cuts to black.  
>

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 07:45:02 PM »
 Chaos in Cape Town was two days away and as the show that was to end the hugely successful African Tour it has promised to be a huge event, as stated in the lead up to Steve’s promo yesterday there was two matches that had personal reasons behind them, Steve vs. Gabriel and Odette Stevens vs. Jessie Salco and today we are addressing Jessie’s match but can she defeat her one time friend?

The Hussar Grill, Cape Town, South Africa
May 23rd, 2014, 18:00pm

When all else fails, go to a steakhouse!

At least that’s what Jake told me when we decided where we were going tonight, since we’re just two days away from Chaos in Cape Town Jake decided that we should go for a meal out, I asked Steve if he wanted to come and since he was thinking about going for a meal out anyway he decided to join us on our last break before the Supercard.

We’re going to need this break to clear our minds ahead of our matches on Sunday.

Steve’s already said his peace about Gabriel and whilst I don’t blame him for being eager to put the feud with Gabriel behind him there was one thing that caught our attention during the trash talk segment of that promo, namely about how much he loves his kid but we decided to wait until after we’ve ordered our dinners to bring it up as Steve seems to be in a good enough mood and we don’t want to ruin it for him.

But my mood on the other hand, it could definitely be better, Steve had no encounters with Gabriel before their feud started but me? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Odette was one of my first friends in SCW and her departure near the end of last year hit me hard, her betrayal at the end of the Blast from the Past Tournament hit me even harder and as much as I hate to admit it I am having some last minute doubts as Chaos in Cape Town draws nearer.

I can only hope that those doubts will be gone by the time my match starts!

“Are you ready to order?” The waiter that was serving us asked and we nodded before ordering our stuff, we all decided to skip the starters as there was pretty much nothing on there that stood out to us but Jake’s having a Rare T-Bone, Shane’s having a Medium Rib-Eye, Steve’s having a Medium Rare Fillet and I’m having a Medium Rare Sirloin, the waiter nodded when we said that we just wanted the steaks on their own and walked off.

“All right guys, who’s up for a toast?” Steve offered as he held up his drink and we did likewise. “So here’s to Chaos in Cape Town and kicking our enemies’ asses all over Cape Town!” Steve added and we clanged our glasses together before taking a sip and setting them down, however once Steve did he saw the uneasy looks on our faces. “If you’re worried about the price, didn’t I say that I was willing to pay for us?”

“You did and we appreciate it.” Jake responded with a nod. “But there’s one other thing you said that’s troubling us, it’s from your promo last night.”

“What do you mean?” Steve asked and I got my IPad out before loading up the promo, after I fast-forwarded through our conversation I reached the point that we were referring too.

“You threatened to take that away from me, to erase her memories of me as her dad, she’s my daughter, I love her about as much as I love the wrestling business” I paused the promo at the appropriate point and Steve ran both of his hands down his face as a realized what he had said and what he had implied.

“You know, in the back of my head I thought that there was something wrong with that sentence.” Steve admitted with a sigh. “But I couldn’t put my finger on it for whatever reason and besides, I was so caught up with the promo that I just kept going.”

“Trust me Steve, I’ve been there and I’ve done that myself!” I responded with a sigh. “That’s not all, Spike and Simon Jones caught it as well and they took it to twitter.”

“Oh you have got to be kidding me?” Steve muttered under his breath before getting his phone out, accessing Twitter and finding the tweets we were talking about. “Give me a moment guys, I have damage control to do.” Steve added and we nodded before turning to each other.

“So, you ready for your match against Odette?” Jake asked and I shook my head.

“Well, kind off, I am having a bit of doubt going forward.” I responded with a sigh. “I guess I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Odette turned her back on NXT, the fans and me even after using Melody to trick her into a match against me!”

“Jess, you know as well as I do that any doubt you’re having needs to be cast aside and fast!” Shane responded and I nodded in agreement. “Having doubts going into a match against any Bombshell is bad enough but against a veteran like Odette?”

“I know, and I’m working hard at it.” I responded as I shook my head. “If all else fails I can always take another trip to the beach for a couple of hours, and that’s if the other members of SCW’s roster haven’t found it themselves.”

“No one else is talking about that beach! In fact the only thing that’s been referenced in regards to my promo is my poor choice of words.” Steve chimed in as he put his phone away. “Damage control is complete and I think I know who to blame for my fuck-up!”

“Gabriel?” We all asked simultaneously and Steve nodded.

“Yeah, Spike thinks that son of a bitch has gotten into my head and I don’t intend to let him get away with it!” Steve responded as he took a sip from his drink, before we could respond our steaks arrived and we grinned when we saw the quality of the steaks and they tasted great, when we were finished there was pretty much no room left for desert and we leaned back on our chairs. “Why don’t you guys go ahead? I’ll get the bill.”

“Are you sure?” I asked and Steve nodded, once Shane and Jake made it clear that they were okay with that idea we stood up and left leaving Steve to pay for all four of us, whilst Shane and Jake hopped into the rental car I stayed outside because I wanted to get my promo done. “This African Tour has definitely had its ups and downs for NXT as a whole, but we’re stronger than ever and as far as I’m concerned I’m looking forward to leaving two things behind, the tour and my next match!”

And that’s a fact.

“Odette, I haven’t had a chance to watch your promos all week but I think that I can make an educated guess as to the contents of the promo, basically your pissed that I made a fool out of you two weeks ago and now you want revenge on me for it, well I guess it really does hurt when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn’t it Odette? After all, you made fools of me, NXT and the SCW Fans when you pretended to give a shit about us!”

But that’s pretty much her MO.

“You may claim that we were never truly loyal but that truth is so obvious that it may as well be written all over your plastic surgery enhanced body! You are nothing but an attention whore, you left in the middle of your Bombshell Tag Title reign so that your eventual return would get more attention, you continued to ignore NXT in the weeks that followed your return because you thought that you’d get more attention from the Sins, I could go on but you get the idea!”

I said as I shook my head.

“I know I’ve said it about a thousand times already since your betrayal Odette but it bears repeating, when I first joined Sin City Wrestling two years ago you where one of my first friends in the company and it got to the point where we could’ve been mistaken for sisters because of how close we were, funny how one bad decision changes everything, isn’t it?”

I added with a grin.

“My main point is that whatever friendship we had is ruined beyond repair, turning your back on NXT was one thing but sending your bodyguard after me because you are afraid of me? You crossed the line Odette, not nearly as badly as Gabriel has done in recent weeks but you’ve still crossed the line and I’ll be there to avenge every young fan of yours that you left crying the moment you cheap shotted Steve!”

And trust me, there’s a lot!

“Like I said before, your nothing but a pathetic attention whore and this Sunday your attention whoring ways will come back to bite you on the ass! Trust me when I say this Odette but after our match you’ll be getting a lot of attention all to yourself! Unfortunately that attention will be from medical personal who will be telling you the sad truth, it’s time to retire!”

There I said it!

“I know you haven’t been in the business long but the fact that you’ve only competed in four matches this year and they were back when SCW was still doing Blast from the Past II makes that fact very clear, just look at your last Blast from the Past II match for example, you claimed that you could’ve made it back to the ring in time but if you ask me you didn’t bother because, as crappy a wrestler as Delia is, you were facing down several younger, fitter women and you knew that you couldn’t get past them, you just dreamt up the story about you throwing the match to hide your weakness, nice try but not good enough!”

That was not nearly good enough.

“The sad fact is that your attention whoring ways have proven to be your downfall, during your break last year no one had heard from you, not even other wrestling promotions that wanted one of SCW’s most famous Bombshells on their roster had heard from you and it’s obvious that the ring rust is there, you may have done well in your first two matches back but everything afterwards was crap and your ring rust will mean that you won’t be able to keep up with me!”

In fact I’ve known this for a while.

“Remember when you suggested that we form a team Odette? I do, obviously that team never happened and I ended up teaming with Vixen instead and over this past week I’ve figured out why it never happened, you saw what I could do in the and realized that I outshone you in every aspect, better high flyer? Check, better wrestler? Took me a while to get there but even so, check! Better looking? You’d better believe it! Check!”

And yes, there’s a point to this!

“Looking back I realize that you were always jealous of me despite the fact that I have less experience than you and you didn’t want me stealing your spotlight! That’s too bad Odette because this Sunday at Chaos in Cape Town I’ll not only steal your spotlight but solidify my spot as the future of SCW’s Bombshell Division when I beat you in that ring!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Odette, we were friends once but it’s obvious that we can’t go back to the way things were at the time, if we could we wouldn’t be in this mess but we are and this mess will end in your defeat at the hands of SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco! Remember SCW Universe, make it metal because there’s way too much pop music out there and Odette, I’ll see you on Sunday!”

I entered the car as the scene fades.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:45:16 PM by Jessie Salco »