Author Topic: Chelsea Payne Vs Crystal Millar  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Chelsea Payne Vs Crystal Millar
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:38:13 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Chelsea

• View Profile
    • Chelsea Payne
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 02:05:45 PM »
 The Rant...
"Who I Am..."

Tell me, please, how many people are in line. And if you're wondering, ‘What line?’ it's the line they have started in front of me of people who need to beat me to prove they're worthy of gold in SCW, yet I haven't won a title. Sure, I have beat women who were champions but not at the time I beat them. Tell me... who am I, that I am the one to beat? Because honestly I feel like they are insinuating my worth, yet not doing anything to show it.  All these bullshit ‘You need to prove yourself’ matches. My only losses in SCW were a lucky count out and a woman that was beaten last Climax Control to prove what I was saying all along... You can't waltz in demanding title shots.

I have had everyone ask, ‘Who is she?’ like facing me is the ultimate punishment but the only one being punished is me. Facing all these washed up oldies. Crystal, for example, was handed her ass, threw a tantrum, a full on pity party, and then went home. Now she comes back expecting to just pick up where she left off like she didn't abandon the company she was the champion of? Is that who we want representing us? A woman who will run the moment things get too tough?

And Melody. Didn't even have the lady balls to mention me in a segment where she called out all the other bombshells? Like I am not even on her radar? And Mercedes can’t fucking admit I handed her, her old and withering ass gift wrapped with a big red bow. Man, she was really butt hurt wasn't she when my name got brought up? The veteran got beat by the new girl. How embarrassing right?

So you can see how my confusion is validated. What does me putting down this old, senile dog going to do for me? I didn't come to SCW to do Mark & Christian’s dirty work. I am not a city trash collector so it's not my job to take out the refuge. I get it. Crystal is being punished for being a self-righteous bitch. But I ain't about that.

So I'm saying this right now, I will no longer be doing these matches. No. I want to be given opponents who actually matter. I am not some upset rookie anymore. I am a legitimate threat and I deserve to be treated as such, so if you're going to keep giving me trash, I will not participate. I will stand outside that ring and let them count me out. I will sit in the back and wait. You know my worth and after I clean up your garbage one last time, I expect that it will be the LAST time I need to prove anything to anyone in SCW. I have heard two of our champions claim they have no worthy opponents, yet you keep me in these bathroom-break matches. A woman you all claim to be a force to be reckoned with yet you gotta go dig up yet another corpse and to challenge for the title no less. I get that Vixen is a legend but come on. She walked away. So did Crystal but when she came back, you feed her to me yet Vixen does the same and you say, ‘yes please’. OH but it’s okay because she’s the wonderful Vixen. Please. She’s older than the Mean Girls and somehow they keep getting resurrected. It’s like a bad soap opera... you know when they keep recycling the story over and over hoping that a new audience is going to somehow make it good again.

It eliminates the purpose of recruiting all of the fresh and young talent after every supercard if you're going to shove them aside for whatever past-their-prime, semi-successful, alumni runs out of money this month. All they do is show up, fail, and get booked against me so that I can send them out to pasture. That's not what I signed up for. If it's the only thing I'm ever going to be used for, maybe I need to look at my options. Christian and Mark might not realize it for some reason, but I know I'm worth being in the title matches. If they are going to sleep on me, then I can look for people who have been watching me wide-eyed.

Unlike others that have passed through this company before me, I'm not so far up my own ass that I'm going to say that they need to change this match. Booking decisions are final and made by people supposedly smarter than any of us on the roster. I'm not saying that I won't come out and take care of this Crystal problem that Christian and Mark are having. At the same time, I want to make them both aware that this is their, “one last favor” before I am going to be asking for something in return.

That's fair right? Isn't that how it's supposed to work in this business? Nothing comes for free.

So now you can ask, ‘Who am I?’ and you know the answer is going to be...

The future.

::: OFF CAMERA :::

It was true that in my life I had zero friends that were women and that is for a very good reason. When you have been abused and misled by women most of your life, you tend to not believe a GD word they say anymore. The exception, of course, is Mandi Morrison. She’s a sweetheart through and through so she’s not included in that but everyone else... yeah you can’t fully trust anyone.

I know I have an alliance with Mikah and it’s very smart for both of us to have that. You see, we are both the future of SCW and well... why wouldn’t you align yourself with someone that could very well help you reach the top. And I don’t mean by running out and trying to break up pins or try to distract the ref while I cheat. No. I can do that shit on my own and so can she. Do we look like outdated idiots that can’t let the 2004 movie die? No.  We are what women in this business should be.

So back to my point, having zero GIRL friends.

At this moment, I am sitting in a gaggle of little hens all for the purpose of making my mother feel like I actually give a rats ass that she’s getting married again. Well... that’s not true. I did care. I was pretty pissed that she was marrying the father of my ex-fiance. That was pretty mind blowing. The women I was sitting amongst were all friends of my mother. Forty-something women that had never really let go of the fact that they were not still twenty-something women. So, of course, they dressed in things that their daughters would wear. Wore their makeup entirely too heavy and used words like, ‘Totes’ and ‘On Fleek’ like that will somehow make them relevant again. I didn’t even use those words.

These four women, plus my mother were discussing wedding plans. My mom, of course, was planning a massive wedding in only a few months and so everything was in overdrive. Including me having to leave the apartment I shared with my boyfriend in Los Angeles to stay in New York between my matches. I was so exhausted. Wedding dresses, wedding shoes, Wedding shows, looking at Diamonds because apparently, my soon-to-be stepfather hadn’t even proposed with an actual ring because he wanted to make sure my mother had one she loved.

I wonder... how in the world could you love someone enough to get married if you didn’t even know them well enough to pick out a ring you know they will love? I know that this is a marriage of convenience. For my mother, it gave her a rich husband and no longer living off Daddy’s money... a.k.a. My grandfather who really... made Trump look like a teddy bear. I’m assuming that this was an ultimatum from him. He really wanted this merger deal and when I didn’t even up marrying Taylor Van Der Woodsen... well he only had one woman left that could possibly seal that deal.  And for him? Well, he was pushing sixty. Taylor had been a product of an affair but since he was his only son, he allowed him to be his heir, much to the dismay of his three legitimate daughters across three previous marriages. Vanessa was his trophy wife.

It was a win-win for both of them so really, I had no room to voice my disapproval. Especially since my mother was so consumed with her wedding plans, she had barely said anything bad about Coby. Not that it would matter but still, I would rather not have to spend every day defending the guy I was falling in love with.

Surrounding my mother are:

Serena Langford:
Another trust fund baby. She never married but had adopted two boys from Thailand who had grown up to be self-righteous and self-absorbed. But both were smart and worked on Wall Street. Ms. Langford never had to worry about who would take care of her in her senior years, both boys were completely devoted to her.

Melissa Flowers:
She was only a second generation socialite but her mother had fit into the circle so easily that no one cared that she was a lottery winner. Mel here had wooed her way into the Flowers family, who had changed their name from something German after world war II. She had two daughters, twins. Fortunately, they went to school in England and I never had the displeasure of being humiliated by them at school although my few run-ins had been unpleasurable, to say the least.

Jenessa Caldwell:
My mother’s best friend since they were born. Not that you would think they were besties. It was all on paper. My grandmother and Jenessa’s mother agreed that their girls had to be best friends for life to secure their social status and so, the two women had upheld that, even if they tried to outdo each other with everything. As soon as my mother announced her second marriage, Jenessa announced her first.

And last but not least, Rebecca Dunlop.
Her daughter Tamara and I used to be friends back in school. Until of course, I found out her and her skags were using me and my need to be part of the circle. Tamara had even tried to seduce Coby out from under me on New Years which had failed and Coby had instead insulted Tamara until she left. Right now Rebecca was shooting me daggers every so often while still pretending to pay attention to my mother and her wedding talk.

My coffee had gone cold. I was over this wedding stuff and over this group whom I had spent so much time with over the last few days that honestly, I wanted to scream and pull my hair out.  I decide that I need some time to myself. I clear my throat and the group looks up at me.

“I’m so sorry but I really have to go. I have a hair appointment and it was sooo hard to get into that, I just can’t miss it. You understand right?”

I pull out my wallet and put a twenty on the table. The women all gasp including my mother.

“Chelsea-Grace... are you... tipping the waitress...”

I roll my eyes.

“Mother,” I say it on purpose so that I can see her cheeks flame red. “Waitresses here should be tipped with everything they have to put up with. So yes. I am tipping the waitress. I will talk to you later and have a good chat ladies.”

My mother is stuttering on her words and the women try to comfort her when Rebecca stands.

“I really think that your mother is far more important that some hair appointment Chelsea. You should maybe reschedule it...”

She thinks the look and tone are intimidating and frankly... she was like a fruit fly. Small, insignificant and easy to swat.

“No. I think I’m going to go. Please, give Tamara my love, will you? I hope that Coby turning her down didn’t take long to recover from. Kisses.”

I blow a kiss to the shocked faces of the women. I am already part way to my car when I hear my name. My mother has run after me in her six hundred dollar pumps and looked ridiculous doing so.

“Chelsea-Grace! You will come back and apologize to me and the other women immediately.”

I open my car door and stare at the street for a moment. There were so many people walking around. Most of them people like my mother and her friends. For a long time I wanted to be just like them... until of course, I realized I didn’t want to be a barbie. I then look back to her.

“No. I don’t owe you or any of them anything. I am tired of you treating me like I actually mean something to you mother. I was an inconvenience that got you tied up with my father for a few years. I didn’t come out blonde and blue eyed. I wasn’t light skinned enough for your groups. I am just like Serena Langford’s boys. It’s like you got some points for giving some poor boy from Mexico your attention and oops... you got two Mexican babies out of it without even having to adopt us.”

Her eyes are starting to well up with tears. I know that it wasn’t entirely true what I was saying. In her own weird way, Vanessa loved my brother Mateo and me, but it just wasn’t the way that a mother should love her children.

“You have fun planning this big wedding but I’m going to be stepping back from being your maid of honor. Give that job to Rebecca or Jenessa. As much as you don’t like it, I am not one of them. I’m not like you. I am just like Dad and that’s why I am a wrestler. It’s why I have muscles. Why I spend time in a gym so much. Why I don’t care about this social stuff. It’s just not me and you can’t keep trying to fit me into this mold. It’s a square peg in a round hole and no matter what you do, it’s never going to fit. I appreciate you wanting to include me but... I just can’t.”

I toss my bag onto the passenger seat. Vanessa looks downtrodden. It was more legit emotion that I’ve seen in her since her toy poodle shit in her Manolo Blahniks last year.

“Are you and Coby still coming to the wedding at least?”

I sigh. Closing the door I move toward her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Yes, Vanessa. I will be there. I wouldn’t miss it for anything.”

She gives me a bit of a smile through her watery eyes and although I knew she was good at acting the part to get sympathy or even just getting something she wanted, I knew this hurt was real. I turn and start toward the driver's side, my mind on how fast I could pack my stuff and be back on a flight to LA when she speaks.

“I like him.”

I look up.

“Like who? Richard? I should hope you at least like him if you’re marrying him.”

She rolls her eyes, waving a manicured hand at me.

“No. Coby. He’s a good guy. You deserve to have a good life Chelsea-Grace. I want you to be happy even if I don’t agree with the whole... fighting thing... you’re good at it. Maybe... I’ll come see your match against this... Crystal woman you mentioned.”

I light up. It was the first time my mother had ever talked about this stuff.

“Mom... are you saying that you’re...”

She covers her mouth.

“Come on... Say it... it’s okay it’s not a dirty word. Here I’ll start you off, Chelsea I am pr....”

She shakes her head and I stare at her.

“Fine! You ungrateful brat. I’m proud of you. This isn’t just some... half baked idea like I thought. Your father trained you well and... you remind me a lot of him.”

I smile.

“Thank you. I will get you a ticket. You can sit next to Emilio.”

She shakes her head and turns.

“Have a safe Flight Chelsea-Grace and please tell your boyfriend hello for me.”

She starts walking back to her friends and I sigh deeply. I never expected her to change who she was because I had an issue with it, all I wanted was acceptance and that was the closest I had ever gotten to having it from her. It may not have meant much to other people, but it meant the world to me.

The Promo
::: On Camera :::

“Crystal Millar.”

Chelsea Payne’s face comes into view. Her stunning dark locks are actually pulled up into a ponytail, there are beads of sweat on her face and one white ear bud hangs loosely in her ear. The sounds of weights being clinked onto their racks is actually quite noticeable. The camera moves back just enough to see that she’s at the gym and behind her, there are other people doing their reps.

“Former Bombshell champion.”

She smirks.

“Also, whiner brat that tucked tail and ran after losing said title.”

She gives a shrug.

“A woman that spends an enormous amount of time on social media too. Recently I saw her complaining to two former LAW Marquee champions about never getting an opportunity from them while they each held that title. She acted then like she acted now. Like she somehow deserved it and was denied. Actually it kinda seemed like she considers herself something of a big deal yet until I came to SCW I had no idea who she was. Legit, people not knowing me? That's kinda standard. The only reason people might vaguely find me familiar is because of my last name. But her? Doesn't seem anyone --including our own bosses-- was too impressed with her title run. And she has the second tier title, aptly named ‘DarcHorse’ which... is ironic because her doppelganger Carmen was also called a ‘DarkHorse’ and coincidently was a prize fighter for Miles Blake as well... the owner of DARC.”

She seems to have a hard time not letting her smirk turn into a full-fledged laugh.

“Honestly, Crystal Millar is kinda spreading herself way too thin. She fights at SCW and DARC yet also at LAW and who knows how many others all in some desperate attempt to gain validation and relevance by asking for title shots. I get it, when you hold titles it makes you appear to be the best of the best... the GOAT if you will. Titles seem to the way to do that for her but please, tell me, how can a company be happy to have a champion that is shared by many others? This isn’t some weird open relationship where you have both a husband and a girlfriend/mistress. No one likes to be second fiddle. Crystal is a woman who will sign with any carnival caravan that rides into town with a promise of fame. Where is the loyalty? No wonder Mark & Christian denied you a rematch. They don't want a fairweather champion.”

She rests her chin in her hand, leaning forward on her knee.

“You see, this match... This is my final step in proving that I have earned my spot as a full fledged Bombshell. No more matches to show my worth because even though you are no longer a big player here, you are a former champion and the more of those I put on my list the better I look. And let's be honest here sweetie, I only care about how I come out in this match-up. I really don't give a shit if this is the final match you have here. I am not your stepping stone to getting back in their good graces. Let's face it Crystal. You fucked up and even if by some miracle you did win...”

She appears aptly amused by the idea as if there was no way that was actually a reality.

“...You’re kidding yourself if you think beating me is going to fix that. But I will tell you this... nothing is going to stand in my way. I am determined to stand at the top of the pile and I will step on anyone that stands in my way to greatness.”

She looks down at the phone in her other hand and smiles, she then looks back up at the camera, a sinister gleam in her eyes.

“Maybe you should tweet about that...”

~FADE OUT~

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 10:52:03 PM »
 January 22nd
Las Vegas, Nevada

Crystal Millar found herself returning back to her hotel room at the Luxor hotel she couldn’t believe it. After 217 days it was all gone. 42 days of tying a record, 42 days short of being able to call herself the best of the best but now that was all gone. She knows she just told the crowd that she would be able to humbly accept her shortcomings and defeat regardless of the outcome but truth be told she wasn’t ready to move on. She just couldn’t. As soon as she opened up the door she took a hold of her Michael Kors bag and chucked it as hard as she could against the mirror in the room.the mirror instantly shattered into pieces and she started to break down and cry. It wasn’t that long before her personal assistant Chloe walked into the room and grabbed her tightly.

“Crystal calm down… It’s just a championship belt… They come and go… Besides you have nothing to be ashamed of. Your stock is as great as it’s ever been. You can’t get down over one match.”

Chloe tried her best to soothe Crystal but it just wasn’t working. Crystal offered a long sigh in return as she turned her attention back over to Chloe.

“It was more than one fucking match! It was my entire legacy on the line. Yeah I might have told people I didn’t mind losing to someone like Melody but how can I even take that losing especially when I didn’t even get pinned?! That in itself is a bunch of bullshit. They booked that match with the intention for me to lose the belt! You think I gave a shit if the fans started to believe in me?!”

“Well your public relations were starting to get better and…”

“I don’t give a shit! At the end of the day I only care about one person Chloe… That person being me! 217 days of being their most talked about athlete that’s more than half of the year of being in the spotlight. You think I want to depart from it just like that?!”

“Take a vacation then… You deserve it. Wrestling shouldn’t get you like this and maybe just maybe it would be better if you recharge your batteries for a bit while you find yourself…”

Crystal thinks about it as she looks deeply into Chloe’s eyes.

“Maybe you do have a point a vacation does sound like it’s in order. Let those idiotic fans miss me, and let’s see how well the company does WITHOUT me in it! But enough about SCW for now. What really pisses me off is where the hell was Matt for my big match. As a co star and this whole PR thing he’s supposed to be there to support me! He could have at least been backstage to troll me after losing or even talk me up a bit, but he was nowhere in sight…”

Chloe runs her fingers through her hair as she offers a sigh.

“Yeah about Matt Stone he ummm….”

Crystal opens her eyes in amazement as she stares daggers into Chloe. “He ummm what Chloe?! You better start talking to me right now!”

“He left the city hours ago and sent our corporate executives that he needed some time off…”

Crystal angrily gets in front of Chloe as she glares daggers into her eyes. “He needed time off for what?! Tell me right now…”

Chloe shrugs her shoulders as she sighs in return. “To spend some time with his new girlfriend Amber….”

“NEW GIRLFRIEND?! You mean that idiot is actually going to date her?! But… But… That was supposed to be my spot Chloe!”

“You mean my spot right Crystal… Look you are a married woman and it’s always your lifelong goal to make his life a living hell….”

Crystal can’t help but slap Chloe as hard as she can in the face as she grabs her by her shirt.

“That’s all part of playing hard to get you idiot! I don’t care if I am married or not. My husband is out there trying to chase after some blonde bimbo so why can’t I chase after a man I like?! As much as I throw myself at his feet and constantly keep coming back to Matt you think I would do that if I hated him?! NO!!!!!!! It’s the opposite… Of course I like him. Now tell me what does Amber have that I don’t have?!”

“A nice body… A degree…. A high school one at that I mean she graduated two years early and….”

“A DEGREE ISN’T EVERYTHING! Okay Chloe we got some work to do! Did Matt say where he was going?!”

“Well he did mention he was going to spend some time in cancun for a month or so. I could only assume that…..”

Crystal grabbed Chloe by the arm as she yanked her hard out of the room.

“Well get your passport and your stuff ready… We are going on vacation to Cancun!”

Chloe moved her hands about as Crystal picked up her Michael Kors bag and exited the room. In pursuit of their new journey.

February 25th
Cancun, Mexico Resort

Beautiful Cancun Mexico. Crystal and Chloe had been relaxing here for a month scoping out Matt Stone and his beautiful girlfriend Amber. Crystal sat at the outdoor bar as she turned around and glared at the pool where Matt and his girlfriend Amber were taking a dip in one of the resort’s many pools. She offered a long sigh as she turned her attention back over to Chloe.

“Ok Chloe today is the day that we make that son of a bitch pay for ever choosing anyone that isn’t me…”

“You mean me right?! Like hello Canadian woman here from Gatineau I was the one meant to be with him…”

Crystal rolls her eyes as she looks back at Chloe. “Chloe let’s be honest here you aren’t his type. First and foremost you have no ass and that’s a major turn off but let’s focus on him coming to the understanding that he needs more of me in his life. So today will be operation ruin his day with that blonde piece of trash…”

“And how do you intend to do that?!”

“By making sure that everything that could go wrong goes wrong with their little date day today. Now I somehow managed to get my hands on Matt’s agenda for today…”

“Get your hands on it?! Did you swipe that from the front desk?!”

Crystal shakes her head. “As if yours truly would steal something. I simply offered a few Benjamins which I am sure can translate into some good Mexican currency for the right to know what Matt arranged with the resort. Seems like he has a massage date at 12 pm… Lunch at 2pm…. Sunbathing at 4pm….  Fine Dining at 6pm…. And has booked the private spa at 8pm…. This is our chance to strike first! Our chance to ruin everything about this day. Make him realize that he needs me in his life. Things weren’t so bad with me in it….”

“Okay… So how are we going to ruin it exactly…. There are quite a few opportunities that we could strike Crystal….”

Crystal smiles in return. “There are quite a few but I plan to strike at every single one! Let’s drive the point home that Amber’s sorry ass just doesn’t quite measure up to me…. Now I have a list of everything there is to know about Amber!”

Chloe’s eyes open wide up.

“Where in the world did you get a list on her….”

“From a dating site….”

“What are you doing on a dating site?!”

“Don’t judge me things get boring with Jonathan at home… A girl can look in other places Chloe!”

Chloe shakes her head. “Just makes you seem like a stalker Crys….”

“Anyway here is the list!”  Crystal smiles evilly as she slides the list in front of Chloe.

Loves Lollipops
Has a Poodle named Tinkerbell
Loves the color Teal
Loves Ballroom dancing
Loves Ice Tea
Absolutely hates Feet refuses to wear open toed shoes or see feet in general
Germaphobia
Loves scents from candles
Loves The beach, tanning, swimming, walking hand in hand
Loves to Eat, favorite food Italian
Relationship status Single
Very Smart graduated 2 years early  
Allergic to Peanuts…
Allergic to Pollen

Chloe reads it over as Crystal smiles.

“Crystal what are you thinking?!”

“I don’t know but 12 o clock seems like a perfect time to start being like an evil bitch right?! I mean I wouldn’t be Crystal Millar if I didn’t right?!”

“You do have a point Crystal.”

“Oh and one more thing Chloe make sure to drink the water. They say to never drink it because you would get sick but trust me it will definitely be worth it to ruin his date….”

“Fine… But let it be known by the end of this I am going to ruin you so I can have Matt all to myself….”

“Not if I ruin you first Chloe…”

It’s now twelve o’clock noon as Amber and Matt have found their way to the massage lounge for their appointment. They both are on their stomachs as they are wearing blindfolds. Amber smiles as she whispers to Matt.

“You are going to love this babe… Massages like this are really amazing.”

“As long as there’s a hot chick rubbing my boy, I’ll enjoy anything.” He smirked, despite being sure that she wouldn’t see him through the blindfold. He hasn’t relaxed this much is a long time, it was nice to get away from all the stress involved in filmmaking, wrestling, dealing with annoying people on Twitter. All of it just melted away here.

Everything was going good between the couple until Crystal and Chloe walked in. Crystal using her actressing skills disguised her voice as she forced out a mexican accent.

“Good afternoon. You two ready for the best massage you could get in all of Mexico? My assistant Ch… Clemtina and I will deliver nothing short but the best!”

“Clemtina? That’s an interesting name…” Matt says to himself, laughing a bit. Foreign people are weird, he thought, but as long as they can give good massages, that’s all that matters.

“My massage goes a little something like this….” Crystal grins evilly as she handcuffs Amber’s hands together as the girl begins to curse in return. “What the hell is this all about?!”

Chloe smiles as she does the same to Matt in return, and it isn’t long before Crystal and Chloe both take the two’s blindfolds off. Crystal stares at the both of them.

“Welcome to Mexico did you honestly think you could escape me Matt?! Did you really think I would let a member of the Slutty 7 get one over me Amber?! Oh no… This is where I ruin your life!”

Amber looks at Crystal as she shakes her head in utter disgust. “Let me go!!!!”

“No! Now seeing as you hate feet I think what you really would love is a nice barefoot massage and it goes a little something like this.”

Crystal grins evilly as she shows her bare feet and begins to step all over Amber’s back with her feet and at the same time Chloe sticks her feet right in front of Amber’s face.

“Make them stop!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!! Matt do something!!!!!!”

“What the actual fuck are you two doing?” Matt shouted, trying to rip the handcuffs off. “You can’t possibly think that this is a good idea, you both just look like a couple of criminals for God’s sake, stop what you’re doing and let us go!”

“You think I give a damn Matt?!” Crystal gets in Matt’s face. “Are you that much of an idiot to see that I have feelings for you?! But no through your pompous like attitude you can’t! So if I can’t have you this stupid bitch won’t either!”

Chloe nods her head. “What she said but WE were meant to be together not them!”

Chloe sticks her feet further into Amber’s face as the trapped blonde can only squirm. Crystal smiles evilly as she continues to massage Amber’s back with her feet. “Like this?! Matt tormented me with dogs with everything I hate so now it’s time for you to join the club!”

Crystal can only cackle in return as she continues to move her feet hard on the woman’s back. Amber begins to go into a panic attack as the screams get louder and louder.

Matt was struggling against the handcuffs more, trying to get free somehow and thankfully Chloe’s not into anything kinky in the bedroom because she attached them to a loose tray next to the table and he was able to get them detached, rolling off the bed and literally pushing Crystal off Amber, turning to Chloe ready to chase after her. Chloe couldn’t help but hightail it. Crystal stood there for a few a she backed away grinning.

“ I will make your entire day a living hell… Mark my words Matt… You will know to choose me and all of this!” Crystal smiles as she turns around doing a dance with her butt as she grins back at him.

“See you Amber… There’s a lot more where that came from!”

Matt went to check on Amber, grabbing the key that Chloe dropped on her way out and undid the cuffs, helping her up. “Are you alright, that was disgusting.”

Amber shakes as she tries to regain her composure. “No I am not alright you didn’t have their nasty feet all over you! Let’s just go…. A hot shower could suffice right now!”

She sighs as she looks over at the two women in disgust before she turns her attention over to Matt. “Yeah, sure, no problem.” He takes her hand, walking her out of the parlor. “Just try and ignore them, they’re crazy. We’ll get you cleaned up and go out to lunch, that’ll be better for you.”

After a fresh shower and a bit of freshening up the couple was ready for lunch. Amber was simply stunning as she was wearing a nice romper with a pair of tennis shoes. She sat down at the table as she glared into the eyes of Matt with a wicked grin on her lips.

“I didn’t think that tweedle dee and tweedle dumb would follow you all the way to Mexico you must have all of the girls stalk you babe.” She giggles as she leans in for a passionate kiss. He returns the kiss with her, brushing her hair back. He slowly pulled back, a smile on his face. “Yeah, turns out that I am in fact worth the effort, but you might already know that.”

The two go for another kiss that is until Crystal walks onto the scene she smiles as she takes a seat at their table. “Is this seat taken?! Actually don’t mind that I have something I wanted to say. First and foremost I am sorry for everything.” She says glancing at both of them.

“You have got some nerve coming here to our date...how did you even know where we were? Are you actually stalking me? Even for you, that’s low.”

“Yes I am stalking you and I am so….”

Before Crystal can finisher Amber slaps Crystal as hard as she can against the face. “I thought you would learn by now from high school but you always insist on trying to beat somebody you clearly can’t. You should just….”

Before she could finish that is when Chloe arrives at the table. She is holding her stomach as she looks at everybody. “Hey all… Heya sweetie…” She smiles as she looks at Matt with a wicked grin. “I don’t feel so well….”

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she backs away and that is when Chloe starts to cough uncontrollably.

“OMG CHLOE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK THE DAMN WATER!”

Amber begins to shake frantically as Chloe starts coughing all over them. “That is so GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS germs, germs! Matt you need to do something! She’s getting germs everywhere!!!!”

Crystal can only laugh in return as everything seemed to be working to plan.

Matt’s not particularly happy with what’s going on either and backs away from the table, taking Amber’s hand. “What did you do, poison your assistant?” He shouts at Crystal, the other people around all looking over. “You really are insane!” Matt exclaims, snatching a napkin off a nearby table and handing it to Amber so she could cover her mouth, knowing she’s pretty anti-germ. “Let’s go!”

Chloe continue to cough more and more as Amber grabs the napkin. Just as Amber is about to get up that’s when Chloe manages to throw up all over the towel. The other guests are in horror as the blonde assistant holds her stomach as Amber jumps back.

“EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE GOTTA GO!!!!!”

Crystal smiles as she looks at everything mainly turning her attention to the other guests.

“I am soooooooooo sorry she drinked the water and I clearly told her not too…Can we get somebody to help her out here?! Por favor!!! VAMOS!!!! Chloe es muy enferma!”

She yells out as she turns her attention to Matt. “I had no idea that would happen!”

Matt and Amber are too busy fleeing to make a witty comment or any kind of comment to Crystal. Suffice to say that Crystal’s plan to ruin their lunch had emphatically worked.

Crystal smiles as she walks over to Chloe. “Don’t worry Chloe feel better but I always planned to get you out of the way as well… One blonde bimbo down… One more to go… I will get my Matt…” She smiles evilly as she walks away as the resort staff try to take care of Chloe.

Later that evening.

Matt and Amber had decided to go to a different hotel. After everything that happened the two just wanted to get away from crazy Crystal Millar. They wouldn’t let her deter them away from their plans though as now it was dinner time. They were seated at a table for a nice dim lit dinner. Both were dressed in their fine dining attire. Amber smiled as she took a whiff of a scented candle.

“Yummmm smells so good babe… Italian is definitely the way to go for a wonderful dinner. You are really going to enjoy this tonight…”

Before she could finish that is when Crystal walks over with a plate in her hand and places it right on the table. “Here is your order of fresh mozzarella. Bon appetite” She says as she takes a seat at their table. The smile escapes her lips as she leans over and takes a whiff of the candle. “This does smell good what is this by the way?!”

Amber sighs. “It’s the mind your own business scent and maybe you should stop being a stalker. It really doesn’t suit you well…”

“Nothing suits her, dear. She’s a bit of a nut case.” Matt responds boldly, glaring over at Crystal. “Was poisoning someone not enough for you, today? Did you come down here to sing to us? Cause that would be as close to murder as you can get.”

“I am just sorry for everything. I just wanted to personally say I hope you enjoy your din….” Crystal smiles as her nose starts to twitch. She looks at Matt with a wicked grin on her lips. “Funny thing about scented candles as much as you love them. They always seemed to bother my nose… Matt you might wish to clue her in what that exactly means…”

Crystal smiles as her nose arches upwards and she feels the sneeze coming.

“How am I supposed to know what..” He pauses, the words dawning on him and his face sank. “You wouldn’t” He looked her in the eyes to see if she was serious or just playing with him.

“Oh but I definitely WOULD” She smiles as Amber raises her eyes in befuddlement.

“What are you two babbling on about?!”

Crystal smiles. “This…” She smiles as she begins to sneeze uncontrollably. She sneezes over and over again as Amber panics and runs away. “Germs!!!!!!!! I hate germs….. Matt do something!”

She screams as she is already gone, and Crystal continues to sneeze as she laughs between each one.

“Are you proud of yourself?” Matt asks Crystal, backing his chair away from Crystal’s firing zone, watching Amber run off from the situation, tilting his head just a bit to get a better look at Amber’s backside, her dress being super tight in all the right places.

“Absolutely… I won’t stop until I have you Matt, and I do mean that…” She smiles as she gets closer to him. “Instead of moving your eyes towards her you need to keep them on me. We were meant to be together and you need to see that!” She can’t help but laugh hysterically as she goes into a sneezing fit. “Sorry about that… I know how you hate that…”

“Yeah, I do.” He replies, getting up from his chair, looking down at her. “And if you thought for even a second that I would want to be with someone after I’ve seen that they’re capable of doing that?” He points to her nose. “Then you don’t know me at all. Now if you’ll excuse me, there is a smoking hot woman soon to have my name on her. Later.” He replies, walking right past her towards where Amber fled to.

Crystal smiles to herself as she would definitely fix that problem one way or another.

Later that evening.

Crystal found a way to get inside Matt and Amber’s hotel room. She just couldn’t have that blonde bimbo from her high school class being all over the man that she had a crush on her. She had planned to end the night in a big way. End it where Matt would hate her. Crystal wanted to spice things up as she was clad in a poison ivy cosplay. She had filled the room up with roses her own personal calling card. There were roses everywhere and Crystal chuckled as she looked at the list over. “Allergic to pollen… Yeah time to have the last laugh.” Crystal could hear someone at the door and she proceeded to hide in the closet.

The door to the hotel opened up and Amber was all smiles as she looked at Matt. “I am glad our time at the spa went perfectly… I was sure that bitch was going to try to show her face again.” Matt kissed her neck repeatedly, speaking between each one. “Think...I...told...her...off.” He ran his arms up and down her body, closing the door behind her, not looking at anything but her.

Amber turns her attention to the inside of the room as she notices flowers all over the place. “Wow Matt did you really do all of this for me?! Look I appreciate the gesture of spoiling me but I don’t think all of these flowers are a good idea.” She sighs as she sees how many are actually in the room.

“Flowers?” He asks after kissing her neck again, looking around at all the roses. “I didn’t do this? I tend to not get women flowers, just a little thing of mine, maybe it’s something from the hotel?” He asked, looking around and seeing all the flowers in the room. “Why wouldn’t it be a good idea, though?” He asked, turning back to face her.

“Because I am allergic to po….” Before she could finish that statement that’s when the lights in the room go off and we can hear the sound of a chain coming across the door. The lights come back on and when they do we are able to see Crystal Millar in her cosplay attire. She smiles as she looks at the both of them.

“Well what she is trying to say that she’s allergic to POISON IVY the greatest female villain ever. Who wouldn’t love someone that looks like a plant with red hair?! But besides that pollen it was in her information from a dating site!”

Amber raises her eyes. “You stalked me on a dating site what kind of… A...A… Ac….”

Crystal smiles warmly. “Matt you know what’s about to happen right?! Why don’t I turn the fan for the room on!” Crystal presses a button on the thermostat and as she does the fan from the wall goes on and begins to blow air throughout the room more important the pollen from the flowers are able to move all around the room.

Matt looks at the expression on Amber’s face and instinctively takes a big step back from her, turning to Crystal in her green outfit. “What are you trying to do Crystal, tear us apart? Why can’t you just accept that I’m actually happy for once and stop this before it’s too late....” He glances over at Amber again, hoping that she’s not going to do what he thinks she’s going to do.

“Shut up! You don’t deserve her like you deserve me! I was the meant to be with you and only me! If I can’t have you then by all means who else should have that right?!”

Amber stares daggers at Crystal as she slowly turns her attention back to Matt.

“What kind of crazy psycho is this bitch?!”

“I have no idea!” He shouts towards Crystal, crossing his arms. “Clearly she's some delusional stalker who thinks for some reason that I would ever be interested in her. Well sorry Crystal, but it looks like your plan failed, so if you'll kindly get the fuck out, we’ll all be happier for it.”

“No!!!” Crystal smiled as she stood in front of the door. “ I told you I was going to put an end to this and that’s exactly what I am going to do. Did your little boy toy tell you what he is afraid of the most in the world?!”

Amber looks at Matt as she shrugs her shoulders. Crystal however continues to speak.

“He hates it when women sneeze. It’s a major turn off for him. I don’t know why but you are going to break his heart the very moment you well you know!” Crystal smiles and the moment she does that’s when Amber feels it coming. With the fan blowing in the room it begins to throw all of the pollen around. Crystal smiles as she walks over to a bouquet of roses grinning.

“Aren’t these roses just so beautiful… I always loved them… They are special to me and it’s more than Rose being my middle name. They have beauty to them but also have thorns which represent they are not to be fucked with!” Amber at this moment  had her head all the way up as she feels it coming.

Matt was doing his best not to look over at Amber, hoping that she was going to be able to fend it off, choosing more to focus on Crystal and getting her to back down. “Har-de-hat-har Crystal, roses have thorns, no one has ever pointed that out before. You should instead try and figure out some clever analogy for someone getting thrown out of my room, cause that's about to be you.”

“Well you could always tell me BYE FELICIA!!! And proceed to lock me out of your room but then again that’s my line and nobody… And I mean nobody uses that line AGAINST ME!”

As the two are arguing with one another Amber continues to move her head about as it’s becoming unbearable. Her allergies are getting the best of her. Her eyes are teary and she can’t stop sniffling. She takes a huge breath through her nose as we can hear the loud sounds of “A...A….AAA…..”

Matt turned back to Amber hearing her almost screaming for air, making even Crystal sound like a meek spectator by comparison. “Amber honey...don't do this…” he practically pleaded with her at this point, hating Crystal more and more by the second.

Crystal however could only laugh in return. Amber breaks out into a coughing fit as she seems to have caught herself then out of the blue she sneezes extremely loud. “ACCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHP”

Crystal smiles warmly as she unlocks the door with a wicked grin staring at Matt. “Looks like my work here might be done. I truly hope you enjoyed your time in Cancun Matt… After all beautiful beaches here perhaps you two could go walking hand in hand. She loves that type of stuff.”

Crystal says evilly as Amber sneezes again and again.

Matt jumped back at that, looking thoroughly dejected and repulsed at Amber. “Like I'll be doing any of that now, thanks for ruining my life once again bitch.” He replies, looking away from Amber now.

“Don’t mention it Matt… That’s what I am here for. To make you realize that you need your dosage of me in your life!” Crystal moves out of the way opening the door as Amber hugs Matt tightly.

“Let’s just go babe… Let’s not have her ruin what should be an amazing rest of the night.”

Matt screamed out when she grabbed him, backing away from her out the door. “You just stay away...keep the room, I don't care, just...yeah.” He explains, backing away from her slowly.

Crystal smiled as she looked at Amber with a grin. “Sucks to be you… Two down, and now time to make a certain somebody mine!” Crystal chases after MAtt. “Hey get back here… You need to stop playing hard to get!”

Matt runs away as Crystal pursues him leaving Amber to cry to herself in the room.

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of being at Rose Productions in beautiful Los Angeles California. Crystal is all grins as she looks at her freshly manicured finger nails and slowly turns her attention to that of the cameras.

“Can you imagine it?! 217 days…. For 217 days I put this division on my entire back. I made the bombshell division what it is and nobody can take that away from me. I know there were some issues when it came to the likes of me. Nobody liked the way that I made my way to the top of the division. They didn’t like that I used Despy to make a point. They all thought I took advantage but truth be told I did what I could to obtain my spotlight. I grabbed it with my very own bare hands and all of you paid respect to me.”

Crystal smiles as she flicks her hair and continues to speak.

“You all know you paid to see me. You paid to see greatness and it definitely showed by the way I carried this division to the promised land, not many people can say they were the woman of the year and most improved yet I can because the year I had was absolutely amazing. Blast From The Past winner amazing title defense after title defense. It seemed as if I was tested in every single match yet I always came through in the clutch no matter the odds or the circumstance I was always there to have my hands raised victoriously in the end. Then the unthinkable happened. After all of those months of doing what I do best, I somehow lose my title in a match where I wasn’t even pinned. But it’s fine I can deal with that even though Melody gets this big happy ending. She becomes the champ ding dong the evil Crystal is done she fades away and you get the champion you all wanted but what happened?!”

Crystal shakes her head in utter disgust as she continues to speak.

“Oh that’s right the entire division went dead! It just wasn’t the same. I went on break and the bombshells were hurt in the process. At the end of the day whether you want to agree with me or not. You all really do need me! You need Crystal Millar on your roster! You need me to make sure people give a damn about this division and after being gone for two months I decided to show my face again. I decided I would save you all and return back to the roster yet I never got a welcomed mat. As a matter of fact Mark Ward is trying to play off that I have to start at the very back and have to earn my way back up. I called Melody Grace out countlessly times and instead she puts me off after demanding competition. What kind of nonsense is that?! I tell you what it is. People are scared of me!”

Crystal grins evilly.

“People are scared because they know if I get what I want it will be a long while before anyone else in the division becomes worthwhile again. You can hate me for it but I made the damn division and the current state of what’s going on can tell you that much. So I tried to do the right thing. I tried to return with the intention to pick up exactly where I left off. I demanded my rematch clause for the World Bombshell Championship and you know what I get told in return?! Mark Ward tells me no! Both of these owners really love screwing me over don’t they?! At the beginning of last year it was Christian Underwood and now to start this year it’s Mark Ward but to the both of them they can go to hell. I get told I haven’t done anything lately to warrant myself a rematch but then Vixen can just be given a title opportunity after doing nothing?! Is that how this works?! Whatever I can see how bias this company has become and I will play these games for now. It’s not like I am going to lose anyway. So bring on my next opponent. Bring on Chelsea Payne.”

Crystal smiles more so than before as she claps her hands for the camera.

“Chelsea just looking at you I can tell you and I are going to have a lot of fun together. There are definitely similarities between the both of us. We both have fathers who were wrestling greats in Mexico and it helped paved the way for us. Well at least maybe for you. I didn’t even know who my father was until I was 17 years old and had nowhere to go. He took me in. He taught me the craft and I made a habit to get out of his shadow to form a name of my own. You were simply dropped off into a wrestling company using that as the basis for being somewhere. Is that how your entire career can be summed up by?!”

Crystal laughs as she shakes her head again.

“And a mother who was upper class which entitled you to get basically everything you could ever want. Seems like you lived life on easy street. I didn’t have that fortune. I had to bus my ass just to make ends meet. I was raised in a household with an aunt who took me in as her daughter. A strong woman who had to make ends meet all by herself with no fatherly figure in my house. I basically had to make my own way and create a rags to riches the story which is the opposite of what you had to do. Everything about me was made over the last 12 years and I will get back to where I was before I left. At Inception you got a win over Sam Marlowe and that’s impressive. She’s a former two time SCW World Bombshell Champion and that is amazing, but she isn’t me. She’s not the woman who dominated the division for more than a year. Who was involved in every major outing in the division and basically WAS the division!”

Crystal waves her finger.

“I might have been gone but it still doesn’t change the fact on who I am and you just aren’t on my level. So at Blaze of Glory it’s about getting back to the basics. It’s about showing everyone why I am the woman to beat in the division and more importantly it’s about getting my spot back. You might want to make an impact Chelsea but you certainly won’t do it at my expense. Let’s go for something new. Something along the lines of being the woman with the most combined days as champion. That seems like the perfect thing to aim for. You want me in the spotlight Mark? Well pay attention you are going to see what I can do for you. Lights, Camera, Action! It’s showtime and I am officially back. Damn it feels great to be the center of attention again.”

With that Crystal can only smile at the cameras as we fade out on this image.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Chelsea

• View Profile
    • Chelsea Payne
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 07:52:48 PM »
 Crystal hasn’t said anything new or exciting. In fact all she's done is prove why she needs to move over. Her loss as champion proved without a doubt that all things come to an end. If she's the reason the bombshells were relevant then gawd, they were destined for failure.

She wants to compare us. Telling me that because of the situations we were born in, that is the reason for being better? Seriously that is the stupidest conclusion. So I just magically bought my ring ability? I just fluked my way into winning here? No. It doesn't work that way. No one wants to hear her whining anymore. Boo hoo I didn't know my daddy... boo hoo I had to earn every penny. You know what Crystal, go see a therapist for that shit because no one fucking cares.

If you actually watched my promos, I hardly ever use my last name to promote myself. The things I say are that I have been exposed to wrestling my whole life. I started training at twelve and then more seriously at seventeen. I even got a degree in Art History just in case wrestling didn't work out but ever since I can remember wrestling has been my dream. And it's not necessarily about how many titles I can collect or how many companies I can join. I refuse to only give parts of myself to every company that passes through town and then claim to be devoted to each one enough to represent them as a Champion.

What do you have to offer?

A past record? That was beaten so easily. How disappointing to you. And then you just disappear after. Some great champion. And it's funny how as soon as the division really starts heating up again, in pops Crystal again looking for attention and to be in the limelight again. Like she can just slip back into her place in line.  Honey, I am not keeping your spot warm.

And we are nothing alike. I would rather claw my own eyes out than to be compared to a pituful, selfish, arrogant piece of trash. You try to play off this “I’m humble because I came from nothing” act but really, all you are is the same as every other clique following wannabe I have witnessed in my life. And I didn't get everything I wanted growing up. My father refused to allow my mother to do that. I learned to invest my money young. And despite everything, I actually help people just like you. But maybe you should do some research before assuming anything. And just like in that ring, I am going to embarrass you for being such an entitled bitch.

When I came to SCW, it was my father's influence that got my foot in the door but do you really think Mark & Christian are stupid enough to just hire a bombshell without knowing what she brings in? I still had tryouts and evaluations. If they didn't want me here, I wouldn’t be here and up until this point I have only cemented the fact that they made a good choice.

Crystal you are not the future of the bombshells. It got hard so you decided to skip out after a loss like a bratty toddler throwing a tantrum. You're time in the sun is now turned into dusk and very soon, it's going to be completely dark. My time is sunrise. I am the future of this division. And once I pin you to that mat, it will be blatantly obvious that my words are absolutely true. Stop clinging to the remnants of your past. You were the bombshell champion. Now you're just some washed up alumn looking for relevance. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can go help Sam Marlowe be an SCW mascot or serve popcorn. Or the sooner you can go beg the other thirty wrestling companies out there to give you undeserved title shots.

When I think of women that have made this division something, you are not one of them. Anyone can get a win, wear a title but actually being a worthwhile and notable champion? That is something else entirely. Something I intend to benchmark. When I do get to the top, people will be asking... Crystal who?

FLASHBACK

She bounces off the ropes and brings a hard lariat to face of the man running toward her. He lets out a woof of air before falling to the mat to catch his breath. The girl, is an eighteen-year-old Chelsea Winslow-Pina. Her dark Ponytail is falling loose, strands sticking to her sweaty face.
She leans over, resting her hands on her knees.

“Good!” A deep accented voice says from the side of the practice ring. The smaller Mexican man climbs onto the apron with ease, although Chelsea knows for a fact that he is starting to have issues with his knees. The man in question is none other than Emilio Pina Sr. Or as he is known professionally, Emilio “Major” Payne. Ironic considering the man stood 5’7 at most. He was built sturdy though, not an inch of loose skin anywhere. But the man had a tremendous amount of ink. His nearly full sleeve tattoos were noticeable in his sleeveless shirt. Chelsea knew every piece was somehow significant. In the ring he wore a mask and contacts but today, he wore neither. And for a man in his late 40’s he could easily pass for much younger. Emilio was her hero and there was never any doubt that she was his little girl and his favourite child. He would always deny it, but Chelsea knew.

“Celito... that is enough for today.”

Her father hated her name. His pick had been Maria after his mother but Chelsea’s mother had always tried to distract people from her obvious flaw. The darker colour of her hair and skin. The almond shaped eyes and her larger body build, primarily her hips and backside. All the things that made it obvious that she wasn’t a normal high society girl. It made her tainted in the eyes of her mother's friends. And even in the eyes of her mother herself. After being humiliated by a group of girls two years ago she had stopped trying to fit in. She had started to really throw herself into the training seriously. Then the bombshell hit her.

She climbs out of the ring, and goes to her gym bag where she fishes out the giant diamond and shoves it into place on her left ring finger. Her father glances over at her, his lip curling up before finishing his words to her partner. Emilio stops in front of the bench, and pushes his hands into the pockets of his pants.

“You don't have to do it you know. Marry that...”

She holds up a hand.

“Daddy. You have already told me that you don't think it's right.”

“18 is too young. Take it from me.”

She smiles at him.

“I will be 19 in a few days. Taylor and I have an arrangement. It will work for both of us. I can still train. He can still... go on his trips.”

Emilio’s eyes narrow.

“You mean to his little affairs with other men! That is not what I want for you.”

She sighs, resting that hand on her father's cheek.

“I know. You want me to have that fairytale life but who is going to marry a woman planning on becoming a wrestler? A woman that probably won't have kids till she’s in her thirties. Who will be away more than she's home. And Taylor isn't ready to come out yet. It works for us both.”

Emilio shakes his head.

“You know I am here for you Cielito. Always.”

Chelsea smiles at her father.

“I know Daddy.”

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 11:45:13 PM »
 Matt’s Place
Ottawa, Canada

Crystal really hadn’t seen Matt since their time in Cancun when she ran off the woman that tried to be with him form her class reunion. Since then she had played a few video games with him and as usual she found herself on a losing side of a bet with him which meant she had to honor her bet. So that lost bet brought her all the way to Ottawa where she was going to confront Matt about everything. A few moments went by and Crystal Millar was ringing the doorbell. She stood outside clad in a short skirt that showed plenty of leg a low cut top and a pair of pumps. She crosses her arms as she waits in anticipation for the door to be opened.

“Finally” he says as he walks to the door, checking his hair on the mirror just inside on the wall before opening the door. “You’re late” he met her with, looking annoyed.

Crystal can only smile in return as she adjusts her purse with a wicked smile. She hugs him passionately as she plants a kiss on his cheek. “You know after everything that went down in Cancun I didn’t expect to really hear from you, but I am glad you could finally see things my way. It took a lot of work to get you to myself.” She winks as she slowly backs away from him.

“So I know you didn’t invite me here because I lost a Madden game… You ready to admit your feelings for me?!” She smiles again as she slowly makes her way inside. He’s not returning her smile, however, glaring at her as she backs away from him. “See things your way?” He questions, as if the very thought was ludicrous. “You cost me a shot at happiness because you’re a petty, petty person. The only person I have feelings for now is me, and you pissed off the one person I like, so don’t expect this to be easy.”

“But I constantly throw myself at you and…” Crystal plays with her purple hair twisting it around as she stares at Matt again. “You have to at least find me attractive or have feelings for me. There’s room for me in your life Matt. You just need to understand that…”

“Yeah, you do, and what always happens?” He asks rhetorically, shaking his head. “You do realize that you’re married, right? Like, to someone who isn’t me? I know you might dream of being married to me, but until you get a divorce, that’ll never happen and as such, I have no reason to include you in my life. You know, other than to humiliate you when you fail, and you fail A LOT.”

Crystal begins to get upset as she crosses her arms together as she looks directly into his eyes. “I am willing to do everything for you and this is how you treat me?! Me being married never stopped you from looking at my backside or you trying to talk to every single one of my friends!”

He raised an eyebrow at her, not quite following her train of thought there. “Not sure what either one of those as to do with you being married. Your friends are single, so I hit on them, funny how that works out. Until you’re not married, I won’t have feelings for you.”

Crystal looks at her wedding ring as she looks up into his eyes. “So… Is that what will it take for you to….” Crystal moves her hand back as she shakes her head. “No… no…. No…. So before I do something that I regret why did you call me over here tonight?! Dinner for two… Maybe a movie?!”

He chuckles at that, shaking his head. “No, do you remember what you did here last time?”

Crystal shakes her head sighing. “NO… Come on please Matt… Not that… There are so many bad damn memories in this place. Cleaning that, cleaning this. Getting thrown into a pool cleaning underneath your bed… Why don’t we just let this little video game wager go away and we focus on maybe a good memory or two.”

“If we could just let the bet go, I would, I really would, but that’s not how bets go, now is it? I know you wouldn’t let it go if you won, so I can’t do that. Shame you wore that, though, for what I have in mind, long sleeves and pants would have suited you better.”

Crystal smiles widely. “Oh of course I would have let it go. You are my co star among other stuff. I can’t treat you too badly right? It should be the same way in return right?!”

“Yeah, maybe, but unfortunately, I’m not a nice guy. Tonight you get to organize my basement. I’ll warn you now though, it gets a bit chilly down there. Especially with this weather. But hey, you’ll look good doing it, I suppose.” He added with an evil smirk, walking her to the door that would lead down below.

“You aren’t going to take me to your fucking basement when I am dressed like this!” Crystal shakes her head as she looks at the door. “Do I really have to go down there?!”

“I am willing to do everything for you.” He repeats back to her with a higher pitch, mocking her words. “Yes, you do. It’s not that much work, you’ll just have to go through all the boxes down there and write what’s on them with this marker.” He pulls out a large black marker from his pocket and hands it to her. “Write the numbers on the boxes and write what’s in each one on this clipboard.”

Crystal’s eyes light up as she smirks., “Is that all?! You should have said that in the first place. Give me that damn marker. I can take care of that right now!” She smiles as she walks through the door.

Matt follows her, turning the light on on the way down, revealing no less than fifty boxes throughout the basement, full to the brim with various odds and ends, though the first thing you would notice is how cold it is down here. “Sorry, the central air doesn’t come down here, saves a ton on my eating bill.”

Crystal sighs in return as she crosses her arms again as she looks at all the boxes. “So… You going to give me something to warm up in or am I supposed to just freeze to death down here?!”

“Hmm…” he thought for a moment, shrugging. “Yeah, I suppose I could have a look for something, but you should get started and I’ll bring it down as soon as I can. Keep your purse handy, though, I don’t want a repeat of last time, alright?”

Crystal nods her head as she takes the cap off of the marker and goes through the first box. She looks inside offering a smile. “Hmmm let’s see… Ohhhhh a box full of posters and photos of me?! Why Matt you shouldn’t have!” Crystal uses the marker to autograph each one. “Why are they all of me from behind though? Where’s my beautiful face!”

Matt takes his time, going to make himself a sandwich before looking for anything Crystal could wear, not really caring about her down there for a good five minutes before heading to his room, looking in his drawer. Finding something, he heads down to the basement, holding it out. “This was all I could find.” he says after taking a bite of his sandwich, handing her a black hoodie that reads “Shut Me Up.” on it. “I don’t have any pants that would fit you, sadly, so you’re stuck with that.”

Crysta snatches the hoodie away from him as she places it on. She looks back at him before she stares at the boxes. “So there a reason you have a box with pictures of my ass? Care to explain that?!”

He chuckles, looking down at it. “Stuff from the studio, figured it would be good souvenirs from the first movie I did and if I ever needed to sell things, well who wouldn’t pay to own those?”

“Well now they are signed so they are worth even more. Look I got caught up in this box but I signed a lot of your crap down here. Also that NES in that box. Perhaps we should take it out and play some techmo bowl so I can destroy you with QB Eagles... That would be some fun times.” She chuckles.

“You’re challenging me and not even going to use Bo Jackson? Weak. Then again, I guess you realize that you absolutely suck at running the ball. I doubt any of that stuff works anyway, been down here far too long. Actually, I probably wouldn’t get too close to that if I were you…”

Crystal smiles as she looks at the old system until some dust gets in her nose. Sh can’t help herself as she sneezes loudly. “AAAAACCHHHOOOOOOO” She wipes her nose glancing back at Matt.

“Sorry about that... Honestly very sorry…” Matt flinches, looking over at her. “You say you’ll do anything for me...stop yourself from doing that.” He says, watching her wipe her nose. “And don’t wipe your nose on my hoodie, please!” He said sounding quite annoyed, though partially at himself for not at least running a vacuum down here before Crystal showed up.

“Look you think I can help my allergies?! What kind of sick fuck would send someone who is allergic to so much stuff in a basement filled with dust?! It just doesn’t make any sense to me!” She snaps back at him as she goes back to marking the boxes.

“Why do you always do this to me? Why can’t you ever be nice!” “This may shock you, but I don’t base things around what you may or may not be allergic to. That sounds like a ‘you’ problem. I thought you would be on some sort of medication for that so it wouldn’t really be an issue. Clearly I was wrong.”

“And clearly I was wrong over the reasons why you invited me here in the first place! Look I marked most of your boxes. What else do you want from me?!” She sighs in return.

“Well you’re clearly forgetting the most important thing.” He says, walking down the steps and heading over to the work bench that was in the corner, picking up the clipboard. “You’re supposed to be writing down everything that’s in each of the boxes you mark so I know in case I’m looking for something. Writing a number on a box doesn’t help me.”

Crystal sighs in return. “And you do realize there’s ton’s of dust in each of those boxes. If I go through every single one of them in addition to the fact it’s cold down here you know what’s going to happen. As fun as it would be to make your life miserable and play dumb later. Why don’t we just stop this charade before you get owned again.”

Crystal smiles in return. “You might beat me in Madden but I beat you every single time in real life, and you can’t deny that!” Matt shakes his head, not believing that for a second. “Well, there was that time we had a match, remember? I don’t recall you doing any owing then, and in fact, I was the one that beat you. I think you’re just trying to get out of doing the work, I’m not buying it Crystal, start writing down what’s in these boxes and then we can think about doing something after, alright?”

Crystal smiles as she paces around back and forth as she throws the marker against the wall. “The only reason you beat me is because I was without my STAR PLAYER!!! You do realize that right?! Had he not been injured the roles would have been reversed!”

Matt laughs. “We played in the regular season when you had OBJ, remember? Our roles were exactly the same, then. Quit stalling and stick your nose in those boxes.” He answers with a smirk, almost taunting her now.

Crystal sighs as she walks over to a box and does exactly as he says. She sticks her nose all the way in as she looks back at him.

“You happy?!”

“Hmm…” He thinks for a moment, watching her take his words literally. “Actually, if you’re going to do that, why not walk over to this side first? Might as well get the best view if all you’re going to do is bend over a box, right?” He smirks again, thinking she at least could be putting the miniskirt to good use.

Crystal winks as she walks over to the box as she turns her head back at him. She bends over again before she notices that he can’t keep his eyes off of her.

“So… You like what you see?!”

Matt just smiles at that, looking over at the clipboard. “I’d like it even more if you were actually doing what you were supposed to. For someone who was complaining about the conditions down here, you’re not doing what’ll get you out of them quicker. Actually I have a better idea.”

Crystal smiles in return. “Oh really please do tell…”

With that the two smile at one another as we go to elsewhere.

You know it’s an absolute shame of how much this company needs me. It needs me more than anyone else could even realize it, and after this Sunday you will all come to that realization as well. Because this Sunday there’s no more denying it anymore, there’s no more running away from my destiny. There will only be yours truly returning front and center right to the very heart of the spotlight.

That’s right Crystal Millar returns to the super card and it’s going to be such an amazing time for me because this Sunday I will get right back on track, and it will be as if I never left.

Chelsea Payne you really think you are the future in this business don’t you?! You really think you are going to just make a name for yourself using me as an example?! Well let me just be the first one to tell you that’s not how this is going to happen. It won’t happen today, it won’t happen tomorrow, and it wouldn’t happen in the future. I am the very best female in wrestling today and I am so glad that you know me. That you know what I am capable of and where I have competed all over the world.

Stalker much?!

Well maybe not so much of a stalker but the reality is my name is one that carries weight in wrestling. I am a household icon and you ask anybody in the world of wrestling and they will tell you who exactly Crystal Millar is. Wherever I go I will instantly take over the scene or jump into the midst of a title run.

That’s exactly what I do Chelsea. You want to know the truth about my time away from SCW?! I thought that getting away would do me some good. I thought I could really receive that break I was looking for. That I could recharge my batteries and I wanted to do something different. People are so quick to act like I shit on the entire company but it was never about that.

Yeah I did leave, and it really wasn’t the best decision at the time but I got burnt out. I had defended and fought my hardest for 217 days as a champion and that doesn’t even count what I did at the beginning of the year during the time when I was fighting and clawing through the ranks of the Bombshell division. When I was fighting in the Blast From the Past tournament among being denied over and over in my quest to win.

But guess what eventually I did win and it’s because I put in the hard work to get there. My run will never be forgotten and as much as you want to slander my name and throw me into the ground it just won’t be forgotten. I will go down in history as being one of the best women to have ever compete din this company and you can’t take that away from me.

Woman of the year isn’t something that is given to anybody. I earned that right so what you are saying is just a bunch of horse shit.

I beat everybody that’s anybody in this division and when I was away from this company I came to the realization that I missed being at the place I call home. I missed competing for Christian and Mark, and I returned to get back what I lost.

I will get over being home sick and I will get right back into the hunt of the SCW Bombshell division. I know you hope to deter me from what I am destined to do Chelsea but I won’t let that happen.

I haven’t missed a step and I certainly won’t lose to someone such as you.

I am the spotlight!

I am the main attraction, and despite what you been through no one has been through what I have! I beat Melody, I beat Mikah, and my name will continue to be the focal point of this division. You want a fight Chelsea? You want to prove yourself? Well you need to go through me. Show me what you are all about so I can put you right in your place.

Because here in SCW I hardly lose and you will see that for yourself come Sunday!

See you in the ring bitch!.
user posted image

user posted image