Author Topic: A Valentine's Day Gift  (Read 633 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
A Valentine's Day Gift
« on: February 12, 2021, 02:23:30 PM »
Keira is seen slowly walking backstage after her title match. Her face is now shown, her head lowered as she slowly turns the corner. The hallways were empty, so it was pretty much a non-stop walk to the locker room. She slowly enters it and shuts the door, prompting Roxi to come from the other room. She knew what happened and quickly hugs Keira, saying to her

Roxi: Hey. I'm proud of you.

Keira hugs Roxi back, making Roxi prepare for the worst. But as Keira lifts her head, she smiles at Roxi, shocking her as she says to Roxi

Keira: I know. Thank you. I'm not sad.

Keira continues to smile as she says

Keira: I fulfilled my dream of being World Bombshell Champion. No one will ever take that away from me. If I never have another chance to hold it, then that's fine with me. I finally held it. I'm one of the best. I proved people wrong.

Keira kisses Roxi softly and then says

Keira: For once, I have no regrets.

Roxi: I'm glad. You've grown so much, and you make me prouder and prouder every day.

Keira: Thank you.

Keira slowly goes over to the couch and sits down. She then says

Keira: I know soon I'm going to have to figure out what's next for me in SCW. But for this week coming. I just want to spend time with you and Nate. No training, no preparing.

Keira sees Roxi come to her as she holds her close

Keira: I think I earned that.

Roxi: Sounds like a plan to me.

Keira smiles a bit. But she then says

Keira: I know for a fact that soon, I'll have to go for the one title that I haven't held in SCW. The one that will make me a Grand Slam Champion, the Bombshell Internet Championship. But....

Keira sighs a little

Keira: I don't want to rush towards it yet, if it makes sense. I wanna see what the next few weeks takes me once we return. I do have Blast from The Past to do after all.

Roxi: That's very true, but it is good to have goals. I know you can do anything you set your mind to. And more importantly, now you know. Now you have seen that it's not impossible for you.

Keira: I don't think it ever was. I was just in my own way. If it makes sense.

Keira looks at Roxi

Roxi: But know it's full cemented. And that's good. I've seen you grow justl ike everyone else.

Keira begins to blush a bit.

Keira: Well, Mrs. Johnson. You want to go on home now or just relax for a bit?

Roxi: Whatever you want to do. I think a break is completely justified.

Keira smiles a bit as she leans in and kisses Roxi on the lips. She looks into her eyes as she says

Keira: So, I guess I'm now one of the "old timers" that the newcomers scream about.

Roxi: Maybe. You're only as young as you feel.

Keira: Get a World Title and then the new women think you don't belong in the ring anymore. They become entitled, acting like Karens.

Keira smirks a bit

Keira: It's the way of the wrestling world. I guess I'll get my walking cane and begin to have jokes made about me about how the "old guard" won't get out of the way.

Keira begins to stand and hold her back, acting like she has become old and grey

Keira: I can still hang with you young whippersnappers! Let me at ya! I'll hit you with my Cane of Doom!

Roxi: That's really creepy.

Keira notices this and stops. She sits back down and looks at Roxi

Keira: Yea, that was about as bad as me doing my Victoria impression

Roxi: Anyway...

Keira: Wanna go home?

Roxi: Sure.

Keira smiles as she stands up and Roxi follows. She holds onto her wife, saying

Keira: You do the honors, my love.

Keira kisses Roxi on the cheek

Roxi: Very well.

Keira: Once we get home. I'll tend to your wounds. Karen wounds are hard to heal from

Roxi: I'll be fine.

Keira: No, if we don't tend to those wounds soon. You'll dye your hair blonde, get it cut, wear big ass sunglasses and when you go into stores, you'll demand to...SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!!!!

Keira does a fake faint onto Roxi's arms, making Roxi shake her head

Roxi: I swear, sometimes I really wonder about you.

Keira: This coming from a woman that makes jokes of my caliber sometimes?

Roxi: Yeah... I really need to not do that anymore...

Keira: Baby, it's not nice to lie.

Keira smiles and kisses Roxi on the lips

Keira: Let's go home

Roxi nods as the two transmit away, the scene fades on that

-------------------------

A week has passed since Keira's title match as her, Roxi and Nate spent time as a family. For once, Keira was at peace with herself, not wanting to focus on being the best. Just mostly focusing on being a mom. As the Big Game was playing, Keira was seen building on her Gunpla, trying to get the new Perfect Grade she got for Christmas done. As she finishes one of the arms, she notices a notification go off and checks her phone

Keira: Oh? Must be my first round opponent.

Keira does check to see who her and her tag partner will face. She gets a huge grin on her face as she stands and rushes. She goes to Roxi, who is sitting and watching the big game ad she tries to get her attention

Keira: Roxi! I got news!

Roxi: News?

Keira: Yes. Will you turn off Tom Brady paying the refs off for a moment?

Roxi: Very funny. What's going on?

Keira: Check your phone. It's about your first round match

Roxi: Okay...

Roxi checks her phone and sees the main event

Roxi: Oh... well then...

Keira: Yep. You and me. We just got done having a intimate moment in the ring too weeks ago.

Keira sits beside Roxi and smirks, saying

Keira: This doesn't count towards on who's the better between us. Cause honestly, I want to find out when it's a one on one match. Handicap matches don't count

Roxi: This is a tag match, not a handicap match...

Keira: Oh, really? Considering your partner is about to get his head caved in

Roxi: Why are you so wound up about what he said anyway? Why do you even care what he thinks?

Keira: Considering he's basically hitting on you

Roxi: Yeah, there's a lot of people that do that.

Keira: Yea, I know that. But never one that I wanted to hurt so badly

Keira then looks at Roxi again

Keira: Especially one that rated me a 6. A 6, Roxi!

Keira stands up and shows off her body to prove a point

Keira: Does this look like a 6 to you!?

Keira turns to show her butt to Roxi

Keira: How about this? Does this look like a 6!?

Roxi: Does it matter to you that much? I think you're a 10. You're my wife. Why does it bother you so much what one guy thinks? You don't even like guys.

Keira stops and turns around. She smacks herself on the forehead, saying

Keira: Oh yea. I forgot.

Keira then sits back down as Roxi shakes her head

Roxi: Seriously, you have issues.

Keira: Again, says the woman that makes jokes of my caliber

Roxi: I never did anything like that...

Keira: Let me remind you of your bachelorette party. Where you came home with your friends, drunk and your pants off--

Roxi: Yes... drunk. And after that, I don't drink.

Keira: I still remember you trying to pose against the wall, trying to look sexy and saying, "Look at my--"

Roxi gets close to Keira and pins her to the couch and kisses her to shut her up

Roxi: Let it go.

Keira smiles a bit as she holds Roxi in a cuddling manner

Keira: I'm sorry. It's memories like that I hold onto, embarrassing or not. If you really want me to finally let it go, I will

Keira kisses Roxi

Keira: I love you. Nothing will change that.

Roxi: I love you too.

Keira: Now why don't we watch something good tonight instead of Ego Brady?

Roxi: I mean, the game is pretty much over.

Keira: I know. Why not watch the Puppy Bowl?

Keira looks at Roxi.

Keira: I mean, I just want one night before we train to beat the crap out of each other. It's like foreplay to us now

Roxi: What?

Keira: Us Wrestling each other. I don't know how you feel about it sometimes. But I know when I wrestle you, I can go all out. I can give you my all without holding back my real strength

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: Cause if I did that with anyone else. I would legit hurt them. I would feel really bad

Roxi: Yeah... I can still feel some of those.

Keira: Cause you never want me to hold back either.

Roxi: No, I don't. Though, you could take it easier on me and I'd feel a lot better afterwards.

Keira: That's because you're getting to the point where you're getting grey hairs

Keira giggles a bit

Keira: Or that in terms of true fighting. I'm stronger and faster than you

Roxi: Oh... I don't know what you need me for then.

Keira: Cause you reel me in from making a total ass out of myself. You're the one who tamed me and made me evolve. You are my wife and I love you

Keira kisses Roxi again as she looks into her eyes.

Keira: And when I'm old and grey, I will still, always love you. Cause if you take away the costumes, the powers and all. I still have the most perfect woman in the world

Keira closes her eyes, saying something that warms Roxi's heart

Keira: My guardian angel...

Roxi: I know you'd do the same for me.

Keira: Always, my love. You're stuck with me

Roxi: I wouldn't have it any other way

Keira smiles as she leans in and softly kisses Roxi on the lips. Roxi continues the kiss for a moment, but as Keira continues to kiss, Trixie is seen slowly hopping onto the couch. Keira breaks the kiss and sees Trixie. She smiles and says

Keira: Well, how are you today, Trixie?

Keira pets Trixie and looks at Roxi

Roxi: Hmmm... I don't need you jumping around young lady...

Trixie barks as she goes and cuddles up to Roxi. Keira smiles a bit

Keira: Seems like yesterday when Trixie came into our lives

Keira goes and pets Trixie again

Keira: Isn't that right, girl?

Roxi: Yeah, it's been a while... Still... that wasn't the best jump.

Keira: Yea. We need to make a appointment for her to the vet

Roxi: She's just not...

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: She's not a puppy anymore.

Keira: No. She isn't.

Keira frowns a bit but still pets Trixie

Keira: I'm afraid of when the day comes...

Keira sighs

Keira: You're still such a good girl, Trixie. Mommy loves you.

Keira grabs and holds Trixie to get her off the couch. She sits her down softly as Trixie runs off a little. Keira sighs a bit as well

Keira: Time is never kind to us, is it?

Roxi: It heals wounds I suppose.

Keira: Never emotional. Even when you think it does. The scar still produces pain

Keira sits back down beside Roxi and holds her

Keira: I'm sorry. Seeing Trixie like that...

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: I know, it's life. You're right. But still...

Keira sheds a tear, making Roxi notice

Keira: I'm sorry. I'm just sad now

Roxi: Hey... Trixie has a lot of life left. She's just getting older. She's... seasoned. Not old.

Keira: I know, babe. It still makes me sad

Roxi: I know. But until it comes, we just enjoy the moments that come before it.

Keira gives a soft smile. She kisses Roxi on the lips and then says

Keira: I love you

Roxi: I love you too.

The two continue to cuddle as the scene fades

--------------------------

The scene opens up in what is now called the study room where Keira, Roxi and Nate can do their studies, for Roxi and Keira at least, to study opponents. But for Keira, she is studying up on the last year, especially the fights against Omega and Sin. She looks at it and sighs a little bit.

Keira: Two times we saved the world. I would count War as Number three, but he was basically controlled. Something doesn't feel right...

Keira keeps looking at the computer, more so the notes as she sighs again.

Keira: Maybe I'm overthinking it as well...

Keira then lowers the window and leans back, looking at the ceiling. She then notices Roxi's head hovering above her. Keira screams and falls to the floor

Keira: DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

Roxi: What is the matter with you?

Keira: I could ask the same about you, sneaking up on me like that!

Roxi: I called your name like 3 times. Then I saw you staring at the screen.

Keira: Sorry. I just got alot on my mind.

Roxi: Are you sure you're okay?

Keira: I'm sure. I'm just....preparing. Just in case.

Roxi: What? What for?

Keira sighs once more as she looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: I can't say just yet. The pieces aren't in play.

Keira turns back to the screens, saying

Keira: Once I see more on what's going on. Then I know what I need to do.

Keira looks back at Roxi

Keira: I don't want to jump the gun yet and be proven wrong on this.

Roxi: What are you talking about? What pieces?

Keira lowers her head a bit. She leans in and whispers in Roxi's ear about at least the last window on the screen Keira saw. As she leans away and before Roxi could speak, Keira places a finger on Roxi's lips. She then says with a small smile

Keira: Trust me. I let you do what you needed to do months ago. You have to trust me.

Roxi: Keira, this isn't the time to... * sigh* fine. Whatever it is you're doing, I trust you.

Keira smiles a bit as she then says

Keira: Baby, I may not even have to.

Keira kisses Roxi on the lips

Keira: it's just there for now.

Keira smiles again as she stands up

Keira: So, you up for a sparring session?

Keira stretches a bit

Keira: It's been a bit since we have a good spar

Roxi: Sure.

Keira: So you choose. Regular sparring or the Gravity Chamber?

Roxi: It doesn't matter, the point is to get better.

Keira: Please, you're better than me already.

Keira gives a smile

Keira: I feel like sometimes that I get in your way

Keira looks at Roxi and kisses her

Keira: But I know I don't. You've put up with my crap for so long.

Roxi: Never.

Keira smiles again

Keira: Come on. Let's get to sparring. Let me get changed and I'll meet you downstairs.

Keira then turns to the screen and sighs a bit. She turns back to Roxi, saying

Keira: On second thought. Let's just change. I need to get out of this room for a bit.

Roxi: You got it.

Keira and Roxi begin to leave the room as they walk down to the gym. Keira smiles as she says

Keira: Oh, by the way. Loser buys the winner a huge Valentine's Gift after CC!

Roxi: Uh huh...

Keira: Unless you're afraid....

Roxi: Never...

Keira smirks as she gets closer to Roxi's face

Keira: Good...

The two have a bit of a face off as the scene fades

====================

Well, it’s over. I can’t say as I didn’t see this coming to an end at some point. No one holds onto a championship forever. Well, I guess if the company goes under that some people make that claim, but I never would do that. What’s done is done. All I know is, for a little while there, I could call myself the best women’s wrestler on the planet, when you hold the World Bombshell Championship for SCW it means something. I always intended for it to mean something when I held it, and I did my damnedest to try and uphold the standard so many great women have set. I know in my heart I carried that championship with pride and the utmost respect.

But, as they say... All good things must come to an end.

Oh no, I wasn't talking about my career. I was mostly talking about my reign as World Bombshell Champion. Roxi was right, I faced off against the best of the best during my reign, even if it was short. I held the title; I have no regrets.

No matter what anyone says now. I now finally belong with the best of the best. I am one of the best of the best. No one will ever take that away from me. Not a soul. I worked my ass off, and I won the championship that many never thought I would ever win. I couldn’t care less about the days or defenses or anything like that. The fact that name is forever written in the history of SCW is one of the greatest joys I could ever have in my life. Outside of my son, and marrying my wife, that is the greatest accomplishment I could have.

But in all honesty, this does leave me in a bit of a pickle, doesn't it? A real pickle indeed.

For you see, I had entered the Blast from The Past Tournament when I was Champion, cause the bosses made it tempting. A World Bombshell Champion winning the tournament and could choose any challenger she wanted? It sounded exciting! I could have tested myself against anyone, and from the field inside the Blast from the Past and even outside of it. The possibilities in SCW were almost endless.

But alas, it was not meant to be.

But if you want to know who I would have chosen? I would have chosen the entire Bombshell Locker Room. I know, it sounds egoish of me. But I wanted to give everyone a huge shot at it and make it like some huge Budokai Tenkaichi if I could. Maybe they would have let me, maybe they wouldn’t. But I know I’m not afraid of ANY challenge. Well, now that I think about it, I would have removed two people from contention as well. Who? Well, that's another story for another day.

Am I upset I lost? A little. Hell, I was ready to take on all comers. Crystal was just the next in line, but you know what Like I said before, sometimes, it’s just not your day, and it wasn’t my day at Inception. But losing to her kind of softens the blow. Normally I would feel like I messed up, but Crystal’s like a 20-time champion, she’s won all kinds of titles. Maybe one day, our paths will cross again.

But now, I have a chance to earn it again if I desire. I mean, I'm going to try to win the tournament of course. But my mind is now set on one more thing I want to be. Besides become the tournament winner of course.

I don't mean to leave all of you guys in so many riddles. But I got to let things play out before I play my huge card. For now, I must focus on the tournament with my tag partner, Slappy McGoo.

From what I can tell of him, he's got a kind heart for such a huge giant. He reminds me of Candy in a way. Even though me and Slappy have just met. He's already put a huge smile on my face. I know me and him will go far in the tournament, but if we don't. Oh well, we'll have fun during it. I know that every time I’ve entered this, I haven’t had great partners. I’ve done what I needed to do, and I’ve just been unlucky. Before, it would have made me hesitant to even enter, but I’ve moved on from the Karen phase and I’m not going to complain. It’s the luck of the draw and that’s just what happened. There isn’t anything I can do about the past, besides learn from it. I’m still ready as all hell to get another crack at a championship.

I know he'll take care of the fucking perv in Cassian Reed for me. So I don't need to talk much about him. But I know one person I do want to talk to.

Hello, Roxi.

Here we are again, you and me. Two lovers, Team Hero once again facing off against each other. But this time, it's very different. We're on opposite sides of the ring once again. But we have different tag partners.

I know there will be a point where we'll have to tag our partners in so we can rest. But in reality, do you really want to? Look at your partner, my love. He's a pervert. I legit wanted to kick him in the balls for even hitting on you... ...or Calling me a 6.

But even I know that would cause a DQ. I don't want to upset Slappy and you know that. You know me better than anyone that I hate upsetting anyone. But if I do, it's for a good reason. Now, like I said before, Roxi. This won't count toward who is the better in Team Hero. I would rather save that for a one on one encounter.

No, you and I know once we step into the ring. We're going to go all our and give it our all. You never held back against me, especially after our last encounter and I never once held back against you. You bring out the best in me, Roxi. You are my lover and in a small way, you are also my rival. You have pushed me, giving me guidance and let me be myself, and you have been there every step of the way. I cannot thank you enough for making me believe in myself.

And that's why it always excites me each time we fight, even though they're rare. But I'm glad they're rare as well. Like a good meal, you don't want the same thing over and over every time. You always don't want to eat it too quick. You want to savor it. Enjoy every last moment with it and then when it ends, you can't wait to have it again.

This is basically you and I, my love. The feeling of battle. Each punch, each kick. Each time we fight, we bring the house down! Our last three encounters in SCW have been the best times of my life. Each time we fought, we grew more and more. Our last encounter was one of our best, despite of how it ended, sadly. It still angers me a bit that we'll never truly know who would have won in that last encounter. But our one on one will come again. For now, this will do.

I know we're facing off against each other in the first round. But it excites me none the less!

But I am also sorry.

I'm sorry that I'm going to have to be the one that knocks you out of the first round of the tournament. I know you want to have another shot at the World Bombshell Championship. I know you will soon. But at this time. It won't be in the tournament! I'm sorry, my love. But I have to advance in the tournament. I have to try to earn a championship match. I know you want to as well. But you know there has to be one winner and one loser.

And well, I almost don’t want to say it, but It will be me.

I love you, Roxi Johnson, always and forever. But in terms of the Blast from The Past tournament. I'm going to be your downfall. I have to continue on, Roxi. I have to get to the next round of the Blast from The Past tournament. I want to win it. Yes, I'm now considered to be one of the best of the best. But you and I know that I have to always surpass my limits and I intend to do that this Sunday!

Get ready my love and don't hold back. I can't wait to face you once more. Cause you and I know, with our partners by our side. We'll once more tear the roof down and give everyone a show they will truly remember.

See you soon

Love, Keira.