Author Topic: Bad Company for Bad Company  (Read 267 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Bad Company for Bad Company
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:30:11 PM »
 THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE WILL BE BAD COMPANY FOR BAD COMPANY

NARRATOR:  Oh my! Without a doubt the Mafia Gods were shining down on James Tuscini at Climax Control 150! James had a tough time with the big man Casey Williams and just when it looked as though James was gonna lose he managed to whack Casey in the head with a metal pole and knock him out. As James was going to go for the pin we saw Steve Ramone come into the ring and knock out Tuscini with a chair shot. Steve rolled James on his back and then placed Casey’s arm over James in what could have been an easy three count for the win for Casey. However Chris Shipman had other ideas. Just as Ramone thought his dirty deed was done and he rolled out of the ring Chris Shipman un-did the deed Ramone did by rolling Casey on his back, flipping James over, and placing the arm of Tuscini over the chest of Casey where the Referee made the three count for the win. It wasn’t until several minutes had passed that James regained consciousness and was told by the Referee what happened. But that’s not the end of the story. As soon as Tuscini realized what happened Chris Shipman whacked James in the head with a barbed wire wrapped book and laid James out bloody on the mat. Payback to Shipman will come in time but we will now focus on Climax Control 151 where see James Tuscini & Dmitri in a Tag Team match against Bad Company consisting of Caleb Houston and Johnny Tsunami.

The scene opens at the E Center in Laughlin, Nevada. We are taken into the dressing room of James Tuscini, and his Uncle-Manager Pinky del Ferrando, where we see James with several bandages and stitches on his head from that vicious barbed wire book shot he took from Chris Shipman on June 19th at Climax Control.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I want everyone to know that once my match against Casey Williams started and I realized how aggressive and strong and determined he was I thought I was going to lose. Yeah that’s an honest statement you rarely hear from wrestlers these days. However I was able to improvise and I honestly had the match won when I knocked Casey unconscious with the metal pole. But, as usual, the ever-jealous Steve Ramone, had to get involved. He knocked me out with a chair shot and then he dragged the unconscious Casey close enough to lay Casey’s arm across my body for what could have been a loss for me. Where Ramone made the critical mistake was to quickly leave the ring believing his dirty deed was done and the match was over. Fortunately for me, somewhat anyway, Chris Shipman was quick enough to pull Casey’s arm off me and place my arm on Casey for the Referee to count the pinfall for me. So I won  and I retained the Roulette Championship  but it cost me. Shipman could have left it alone but he decided the best thing to do after my win was to whack me in the head with a barbed wire wrapped book. Damn that hurt! Now I have bandages, cuts, and some stitches. Now, Casey, I’ve heard you’ve been on social media claiming that Chris Shipman “cheated” you out of a win against me. What the f*ck type of drugs are you on? I knocked you out. I was going for the pin. Ramone hit me with a cheap shot with a chair and knocked me out. Then he rolled me on my back and laid your arm across my body. Fortunately Shipman ran in, removed your arm from my body, rolled you on your back, and then laid my arm across your body for the win. What Shipman did wasn’t to screw you out of a win as you were already unconscious. What Shipman did was right the wrong Ramone did. You have a warped sense of reality but the reality is that I won and you lost. Just like in the game of baseball I ran to Home Plate, made a slide, and you as the Catcher for the opposing team missed the tag and I was calles SAFE by the official.

UNCLE PINKY:  I don’t want Caleb and Johnny getting all giggly and happy thinking that because James has a few cuts and bruises that he cannot perform well in the upcoming Tag Team match. James heals quickly and he will bring the fight to you two, along with Dmitri, this Sunday evening. As for Steve Ramone we’ve already made it clear that you will not get another shot at the Roulette Title Belt as long as James is holding it. Soon Chris Shipman will get paid back for his actions. I will show him that you don’t mess with me and my Sicilian Mafia connections.

A video call comes in on James’ laptop computer. He answers the video call and it is Sandy Erwin in San Francisco.

SANDY ERWIN:  James are you okay? I saw that vicious barbed wire shot Chris Shipman hit you with. I know that had to hurt a lot. How are you and how do you feel going into your Tag Team match against Bad Company on Sunday?

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m okay and I’ll be fine for our match on Sunday. You have to realize injuries like this are common in the sport of wrestling. When you have a fiancé, or a husband, in the sport of wrestling, you have to expect things like this to happen and you have to be able to endure them.

SANDY ERWIN:  Did you say husband? Is that a hint?

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m your fiancé and you’re my fiancée so unless our relationship totally blows up then someday the logical progression is to get married right?

SANDY ERWIN:  Oh that would be wonderful!

JAMES TUSCINI:  When the time comes both of us will know it.

SANDY ERWIN:  James I need to take care of some investment clients so I have to go. Are you sure you’re okay to wrestle on Sunday?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes I’m fine. Also I appreciate the concern you show for me as that tells me how much you care. Thanks for the call. Hope you can watch our Tag Team match against Bad Company on Sunday.

The video call ends and James looks over at Uncle Pinky who has a huge grin on his face that makes him look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

JAMES TUSCINI:  What are you smiling about?

UNCLE PINKY:  The fact you are close to asking Sandy to marry you. Way to go boy!

James gives Uncle Pinky the middle finger in a friendly family gesture. Uncle Pinky busts out laughing so hard he drops to the floor and starts rolling around.

JAMES TUSCINI:  This Sunday I step into the wrestling ring with my Tag Team partner Dmitri. We have what some call an “unholy alliance” between the dead and the living. In fact that is what we call our Tag Team. We are the UNHOLY ALLIANCE. I don’t care what anyone thinks as we’re a team and we will prove to everyone, including Tommy Knocks, what we’re made of when we destroy Bad Company. When you see us in action you will realize you are watching the future Tag Team Champions in action. Yes we will, soon, obtain the Tag Team Title Belts.

UNCLE PINKY:  Bad Company eh? Caleb Houston & Johnny Tsunami eh? More like bad wrestlers if you ask me. Two boneheads both at 6 feet 1 inch in height with a combined weight of 407 pounds eh? How about this guys? James Tuscini at 6 feet 4 inches and 265 pounds and he just defeated Casey Williams who is 8 inches taller and 105 pounds heavier than James. Then you have Dmitri at 6 feet 8 inches and 275 pounds. Yes, guys, James and Dmitri have 10 inches of height advantage over you two. Then when you factor their combined weight of 540 pounds that gives them 133 pounds of weight advantage.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Do you two watch boxing or MMA fights? Did you notice that when you have a taller and heavier boxer or MMA fighter that one of their tactics is to lean on their opponent to press their weight on them to wear them down? There’s only so much two wrestlers of your size are going to be capable of doing against two larger wrestlers in myself and Dmitri before you wear down and tire out.

UNCLE PINKY:  Rest assured that neither Dmitri nor James is taking you two lightly. Everyone in this business can score a win on any day. The only things that could possibly prevent James and Dmitri from getting a win over you two would be interference in the match on your behalf that the Referee doesn’t see. I don’t see that happening so look forward to taking a loss while James and Dmitri continuing their climb up the Tag Team ladder of success until they challenge for the Tag Team Title Belts.

JAMES TUSCINI:  That’s all we wanted to say during this segment. Thanks for joining us. We will be making additional comments later so stay tuned for that.

James glances over at Uncle Pinky who again has a Cheshire Cat grin on his face.

JAMES TUSCINI:  What now?

UNCLE PINKY:  James is in love with Sandy! Woo hoo!

James rolls his eyes at Uncle Pinky’s comment and then he informs the cameraman that their comments for this segment are done. The cameraman cuts his camera feed and our screen goes black.

***After a short break we come back and this time we see Dmitri, along with James Tuscini, having dinner.***

There are moments in life where you realize a companion is needed, someone that looks out for you and vice versa. Moments that you don’t have to wander this planet alone, even though in my situation it will only be a matter of time before it gets old… a mere fun way to use words deliberately to focus merely on the obvious… wouldn’t you agree?? And for what use do you humans delight yourselves with the alignment of another significant?? A word that amuses me to the point where I know that deep down inside, you do not feel that the other is significant at all…. It is merely passing the time without boredom striking you in the head with due time

(thoughts) Again time is of the essence, something that has crossed each and everyone’s mind to the point of no return. Something that I do not share with my tag team partner. A champion, a man that holds something that I once did. Trust and comradery is something that he desires. Where I see it as merely the opportunity to break down the minds of two alike. Who are only merely standing across each other inside a six sided ring… how intriguing must that be wouldn’t you agree??

Time only needs its wisdom to speak where you humans would utter that time would tell. I have listened for many centuries and nothing as pathetic has ever crossed my ears of wisdom as that. Perhaps my standards of extreme intelligence has never met it’s match and I should lower my standards yet once more.

Please forgive me as you have once more have to sin before the eyes of the beholder, while I will just sit down and laugh at your stupidity… nothing less, nothing more… as the Unholy Alliance has once again become a reality.

A candle burns in a room where figures are seated, a human and a vampire as the human is recognized to be James Tuscini and the vampire to be Dmitri. The figures aren’t saying a word as they are both drinking from their glasses, each glass of course has a different substance in it to soothe their thirst.

It is so nice to have you hear with me at this faithful day James, something that normally would not be a regular situation upon where I wish to stay. Mostly because if people knew what I really am, they would either run or fall unconscious… either way a mere enjoyable thirst clencher nonetheless.

James looks up from his glass, but remains silent as the vampire continues to talk after sipping from his glass of blood.

A bond of an unholy alliance is often used to put on a metal festival of loud and aggressive bands. That would speak of the imagination of why their unholy unity would make sense, as their words do not pertain anything nearly to love and flowers and other rubbish that only little princesses would enjoy wouldn’t you agree??

A nod can be seen from Tuscini as he grabs his fork and knife and cuts through his meal that he has in front of him before taking a bite.

I hope you enjoy the meal I had ordered for you, forgive me as I have not wined and dined for centuries as to not knowing how human food would have tasted. The only human meals are the ones that I have here inside my glass. Something that I shall not try to extract from you, as I do not see the need to break our unity. Secondly, I think the casting of our next victims would be rather easy as they are one step away from us destroying their hopes and dreams. Merely for the fun of it shall we say???

His eyes are enjoying the words that he is talking to his tag team partner, the current Roulette champion who has beaten Casey Williams at the last show that they were in.

As it is merely a notion of existence, a notion of how ironic people are these days. You excluded of course as they are foolish enough, mildly insane to get a term out that I have heard as of late very often. To think that they can bring in a bond of human ideas and not expect them to vary from one side of the room to the other. At least we both know that you have your wishes upon things, while I just merely tag along with the ride as I enjoy the carnage that is upon us very soon.

Carnage, such a sweet and yet violent word that would leave a mark upon the imagination of those who are incapable of thinking anything else except their own victory upon the others. No matter how much they will attempt to digest the words of others, they will ultimately fail as their version of reality is always so much better sounding. Or am I merely second guessing the nature of the… shall we say… the beast???

James Tuscini nods his head as he puts a napkin to his mouth and cleans his mouth before taking a sip from his drink.

I do not know anything of those who we shall embrace in our presence in the coming time that we have told the world of our unity. A unity that shall have it’s first attempt to rise from the ashes, the ashes that we shall rise and overshadow those who are not even worth our intentions to begin with. Like Bad Company for instance, but then again… I shall get to that later.

James Tuscini nods his head as he grins after hearing the name of Bad Company.

Amusement is something that I enjoy from you humans, perhaps because I do not see the need to smile every now and then. Because a smile is always a sign of those who are hiding their insecurities for the camera to watch. Where the only thing I care about is destruction… destroying everyone in sight as it is merely amuses me….

Dmitri signals James Tuscini to eat some further as he sits back and drinks his glass of blood as the shot fades.

***A short time later***

Bad Company for Bad Company

A wind blows through the hair of Dmitri, he stares on top of a building in Laughlin , Nevada . Overlooking the people as the sun has almost vanished out of sight as the orange glow is visible upon his face. His eyes are dark as it is not moving around through the area and yet he has everything in sight.

Bad Company, a name of those who are unwelcome. Those who are clearly wished to be gone for those who do not like them?? But then again, who are welcome in the eyes of the others?? Aren’t we always witnessing jealousy?? Witnessing anger?? Or merely anguish… but that is merely humans to begin with… and now me and James are facing the ones that nobody even wants to see to begin with. Two names that have entered the ring once, who made their debut in SCW and already are considered to be the odds on favourites to beat me and Tuscini. How ironic to have one debut to be so much different than the other. And why is that my dear friends???

His eyes aren’t moving, suddenly turning his head as he sees a bird flying past his face by a few feet and smiles as the bird suddenly turns in shock by his sudden reaction.

A new guy with a returning star, how interesting to see how old names return from under the stones that they have been hiding behind for how many years?? A Shipman, a Kain and even a Tsunami. A Tsunami, a nature antics of destruction that will not stop at anything that stands in it’s way. Something that could be said about the quest of Nosferatu as well… it will be an interesting concept to see whether who will come out on top in our confrontation as two on two. Four names of destruction and only one goal that we shall share.

Sharing is giving I’ve been told, sharing is another example of how you humans are trying to hold something together. Holding a hope or a dream alive as you do not dare to be alone or something. In the process it shall start to choke you up as the privacy that you have grown used to will ultimately vanish as you need once again to share any hopes and dreams, any fantasies and any wishes upon wishes. For what? Only to be successful, at least James does not have to share his… because I don’t give a fuck!

His hand runs through his hair as he brushes it behind his ear before it once again moves away because of the wind that is blowing.

Tsunami, an impressive force of nature that has no equals until the impressive force finally fades. Because let’s be honest, anything that this planet brings for mass destruction is only temporary. Are you Johnny?? Are you temporary?? Or are you going to stay for the end of time as you want to blow away every single opposition?? Or are you just hanging around as long as it is fun and all. A SCW original, a man that has built the house to the place that it is right now and complains about a teddy bear. Is that the Tsunami you wish to be remembered for Johnnie?? Or are your plans to make your stay a memorable one?? To blow the likes away of the Surf Boys before you sit down on your expensive leather couch and hang around to enjoy a well done job??

And what is that well done job of yours?? To hang around, to win a championship and proclaim how everything was so much better when you were around?? That fun and originality both never clashed with each other, as serious words always came out of your stinking mouth and made you a name that is often remembered as you were here with Tim and who else were here. I just wonder Johnnie, I wonder what was it that made you vanish in the first place before returning once more?? Injuries?? Or was it the mere fact that you just couldn’t stay away???

He closes his eyes, inhaling the scent that his nose has picked up from somewhere and grins for a few moments before opening his eyes again.

I realize that I am probably making a ridiculous comment and that will ultimately can be expected by an enraged reaction. Obviously a Tsunami like reaction that would cause the foundations of this world to shake once more as people will tremble in fear.. people Tsunami, people are always so easily to be influenced by fear. As my intentions will never change, never will grow out of what my eyes will see. The destruction of my opposition as I will never lose my intensity like your nature calling antics. Does that worry you Tsunami?? Or is the destructive force of nature really out of control after breaking down some washed up surfers that never left the beach to begin with?? How foolish to expect the stupidity to reign supreme again once more.

But at least you can be expecting the support of some idiot that likes to answer questions of supposedly wrestling fans as S. Ramone from Las Vegas Nevada gets off hearing his own name being mentioned. Tommy, you are foolish to think that history will repeat itself once again. But I guess that’s what you humans do, never to expect something to happen what you do not understand. So to you Jonnie, enrage your Tsunami like intentions upon this simple soul and watch me grab you by the throat and choke you down before ending you and turn you into nothing more than a few raindrops and a bit of exhausted wind. I guess you can say that the Bad Company is yours truly and James Tuscini will beat you and your partner.

He grins once more as he brushes his hair away once more.

And then we have his partner, the new name in the block. The one that had nothing to say and ultimately will end up without a single word and nobody will ever remember you. Is that what you were hoping for/? Or is it merely the fact that you follow someone else and let him do all the work before someone will break you and Johnny can follow his path with another non existing entity. Good for you my dear Caleb. You know exactly what your place is and I will find you after the Tsunami has fallen short, where my eyes will wander through the ring and then I will grab you by the throat and break you down. The end of the Bad Company is near as the Unholy Alliance will finally break you down. Too bad for you that it is only after a few matches…. But then again, sympathy isn’t what I got to share with you.

The scene fades to black. About 30 seconds of black and we returns to the dressing room of James Tuscini where he is having a quick video call with Dmitri.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Thanks for the great meal and the great comments you made about us facing off against, and defeating, Bad Company this Sunday.

DMITRI:  As I stated it has been a long time since I entertained a mortal so I’m glad you enjoyed the meal. Was the drink I prepared for you to your liking also?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes it was fine even though I am not sure exactly what it was. My preferred drink is Gin and 7-Up.

DMITRI:  Gin and 7-Up? Why would you mix those two together as they don’t seem to be a logical combination. Most people combine Gin with Tonic.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I mix the two because I enjoy the taste of Gin but not the taste of Tonic. By mixing it with 7-Up I get the taste of Gin but the drink is sweet. Although most people feel it is not a logical combination, and it won’t work, it does work perfectly. It is like what we have as our Tag Team. People think we are not a logical combination but we work well together and we will prove that with a win over Bad Company this Sunday.

DMITRI:  I see.

JAMES TUSCINI:  By the way what would you call the drink you were drinking during dinner?

DMITRI:  Blood of Mary.

JAMES TUSCINI:  A Bloody Mary? I’m familiar with that drink.

DMITRI:  Not a Bloody Mary…the Blood of Mary.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Uh…o…..kay.

DMITRI:  I’m so confident we will obtain an easy victory over Caleb Houston and Johnny Tsunami that I doubt you will break a sweat.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I agree with that. In fact I’m glad to know that one of the members of Bad Company is named Johnny Tsunami. We’re gonna squash them so bad that our wave will make the tsunami that destroyed the nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan, look like a small ripple like when you throw a small pebble into the water. There won’t be anything left of them when we get through.

DMITRI:  This win will take us one rung up on the Tag Team contender ladder. Soon, very soon, the wrestling world will see new Tag Team Champions in Dmitri and James Tuscini as THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE.  Thanks for the video call James. I will leave you and Uncle Pinky to enjoy the remaining time until our match on Sunday night.

The video call ends and the scene fades to black.